Catseye Pest Control has more than 70 employees and boasts being one of the most recognizable brands in the pest control industry. The company promises to provide its customers with quality pest control solutions and exceptional customer service.
In 2018, Catseye was named a Best of HomeAdvisor for outstanding service. This award honors home-service companies that provide extraordinary quality, service, and value in the home improvement and maintenance industry, as well as having a top-notch customer service focus.
- The Catseye Difference
- Platinum Home Protection
- Cat-Guard Exclusion System
The Catseye Difference
Catseye knows that homeowners and local businesses have plenty of options when it comes to a pest control company. That's why Catseye aims to go above and beyond customer expectations to ensure your home and family remain bug-free.
Here are a few things that help set Catseye's pest control service apart:
- Money-Back Guarantee — Catseye's primary goal is to keep customers happy, so the company places a great deal of its attention on providing outstanding customer service. Homeowners and businesses with the Platinum Home Protection Program or the Termite Control Program will be granted a full refund for any service issue that is not corrected by the Catseye team.
- Free Inspection — It is near impossible to identify, diagnose, and create a customized insect treatment plan over the phone, that's why Catseye does a thorough and detailed inspection of your home or business. Your technician will look for signs of bug, rat or mouse, or wildlife problem, whether it's up in your attic or underneath your house.
- Customized Treatment Plans — Your pest problem is not the same as your neighbor's; your Catseye technician will create a treatment plan that is completely customized to your home.
- — Catseye assists with a number of from , , , , , and more.
Catseye also uses Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which is where the company identifies what kind of pest is in your home and how and why they are coming inside.
- In-Depth Service Visits — While most other pest control companies encourage their employees to treat a home as quickly as possible. Catseye believes in quality over quantity. The company does not rush its technicians and encourages them to stay until the job is done right. An average service visit from Catseye is around 45 minutes to an hour long.
- Flexible Scheduling and Emergency Visits — People have busy lives, which is why Catseye attempts to schedule a service visit at a time that is convenient for you. Additionally, if something happens between your scheduled visits, you can call and one of Catseye's pest management technicians can be at your home within 24 hours.
- Secure Online Account and Dedicated Customer Service Reps — Every single Catseye client has access to an online account. The account makes it easy for you to check the date of your next service, view detailed notes from previous visits, and make payments. However, if you prefer to call and speak with a person, Catseye assigns a dedicated customer service agent to each client.
- Catseye Service Scan — Many customers feel uneasy letting a stranger enter their home when they're not there. Catseye Pest Control aims to help put your mind at ease with its Service Scans. Whenever a technician enters your home, they will scan a barcode (placed at the door of your home) marking the time they entered your home. Clients can log on to their account to see what time, when, and what services were done.
Platinum Home Protection
Catseye's Platinum Home Protection Plan is an all-in-one pest prevention maintenance program. The program is customized to your home and comes with a 100 percent service guarantee.
After the first service, a technician will follow-up ten days later to make sure everything is going to plan. After that, a technician will visit bi-monthly.
Cat Guard Exclusion System
Catseye Pest Control spent years developing its Cat Guard Exclusion Systems to help address unwanted pests (e.g. ant or bed bug control, squirrel removal, rodent or mouse problem, etc.). According to the company, the Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems consists of three parts:
- Trench-Guard Wildlife Barrier — This is the underground component of the Cat-Guard Exclusion Systems. Many pest control companies and homeowners forget about low clearance structures on their property (like a deck or shed) and these structures provide shelter for animals like chipmunks, woodchucks, skunks, rats, and mice. Catseye uses an underground trench and rigid permanent barrier to prevent nuisance wildlife from digging and gaining access into these structures.
- Lower Cat-Guard Wildlife Barrier — The Lower Cat-Guard Wildlife Barrier uses premium metal to seal up areas where the home meets the foundation. A technician will fill in any holes in the foundation, close gaps in the siding, J-channel, window trim, and corner posts. This barrier helps to keep wildlife from getting into the lower level of your home.
- Upper Cat-Guard Wildlife Barrier — Though it's hard to reach for most humans, rodents, bats, raccoons, and other nuisance wildlife often find their way into your home through the upper areas of your home. The Cat-Guard Exclusion Team will replace (or seal) soffit and fascia with high-performance metal while also sealing ridge vents or gaps.
- Limited Service Locations
Currently, Catseye services four states on the East Coast; however, the company states that they will travel to your location from a nearby location if possible.
However, Catseye has serviced homes and businesses in Connecticut, Florida, New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Vermont.
The Bottom Line
Catseye Pest Contol boasts being in the premium pest control, home repair, wildlife control, and removal industry for nearly three decades. During its time, Catseye has branched out and is currently servicing four states on the East Coast. However, the company is continually growing to serve more people around the country.
The company is dedicated to protecting families and businesses but using an Integrated Pest Management approach. Catseye sends out dedication pest control technicians and assigns its customers with an in-house customer service representative to help with any problems customers may have. We recommend checking out this family-owned company and its services.
View Best Pest Control Companies