Antworks was founded in 2006, with the intention of providing expert residential and commercial pest control solutions. The company takes pride in its professional service. Antworks specializes in the extermination and control of ants, though it also offers a wide variety of other pest control solutions.
Antworks is a green pest control that is safe for you and your family. Unlike many pest control companies, it works to address your pest extermination needs on an individual level. This company does not believe in a “one size fits all” solution for the pests in your home.
This review will help you learn more about the good, the bad, and the bottom line of Antworks services.
- Free Online Estimate
- Residential Pest Control
- Commercial Pest Control
- Extermination Services
- Treatment Plans
- Green Pest Control
- Specializes in Ant Extermination
- Customer Reviews
Free Online Estimate
As you look for pest control solutions, you want one that offers the services you need within the budget you can afford. If you feel that Antworks may be a good option for you, you should take advantage of the free estimate that it offers. You will find the phone number to call on its website.
Residential Pest Control
Keeping your living space pest-free can be a challenge. Antworks offers services to you whether you live in an apartment, single family home, or multi-family home. Additionally, the Antworks team will educate you on ways that you can keep pests from entering your living space. Services for residential pest control are listed below:
- Home pest control — Over-the-counter pesticides can be dangerous when used in the home. Antworks offers products that are safe for you, your children, and your pets. If you do not realize that you are having an infestation in time, the damages that can be done by a variety of pests can be overwhelming. Antworks will come to your home to help you catch the infestations before it is too late.
- Multi-family pest control — Though you may keep your home clean, one of the challenges of living in a multi-family home is not knowing how well your neighbors are taking care of their space. If just one family in your building gets bugs, the entire building can get bugs. Once pests enter a building, they can travel through vents, small cracks, and holes. If you see any pests when living in a multi-family home, you can be sure that they are throughout the building. Antworks can ensure that your entire building stays pest-free and exterminate whatever pests you are struggling with.
- Apartment pest control — Apartments suffer from the same problem as multi-family homes. Despite your best efforts to ensure that the tenants are keeping things clean, if just one leaves a mess and invites pests in, many neighboring units immediately become susceptible. Ways to avoid pests in apartment complexes include keeping the landscaping clean, eliminating any receptacles that could hold stagnant water, identifying structural weakness, and keeping public areas clean. Antworks will help you take preventative measures to best avoid the infestation of pests.
Commercial Pest Control
Commercial businesses are held to a high standard when it comes to cleanliness. To avoid losing customers, these companies need to keep their spaces as clean as possible. Antworks understands this challenge and offers specific services to help (as listed below):
- Hotel pest control — Known as one of the most competitive markets in the world, the Hotel industry is constantly in need of pest control solutions. One of the fastest ways for a hotel to lose customers is to have rodents or bugs found on the premises. With bedrooms, large lobbies, kitchens, dining halls, and many other facilities, it can be challenging to keep pest infestations from happening. Antworks has trained its employees on hospitality functions to ensure that pest treatments performed in these establishments will prevent any further challenges with pests.
- Restaurant pest control — Restaurants are expected to stay pest-free despite being the perfect location for pests to gather. With high expectations from customers as well as safety checks from health agencies, it is crucial that pests do not enter these buildings. The likelihood of bugs finding their way inside and into food receptacles is high due to all the food being stored in these facilities. Antworks exterminators have been specially trained to treat restaurant facilities for bugs making the process efficient and effective.
If you are struggling with a pest infestation, you need to know what type of pests you are dealing with. Once you have identified the pests, you will want to know when pest control services offer extermination services for that specific type of pest. To make this easier, Antworks currently offers the following extermination services:
- Rodents (rats and mice)
- Bed bugs
- Pantry Pests (Indian Meal Moths, Merchant Grain Beetles, Cigarette Beetles, Wheat Weevils, and Rice Weevils)
Antworks offers a number of different treatment plans to meet the needs of each individual customer. The following plans are currently advertised online:
- Initial treatment — This plan uses proven pest control methods to rid your house or commercial space from the following pests: Ants, spiders, hornets, wasps, bed bugs, yellow jackets, fleas, termites, rodents, and cockroaches.
Regular service program — Once you have received that initial treatment, the regular service program is put in place to ensure that you no longer have issues with ants, spiders, hornets, wasps, yellow jackets, fleas, and other pests. This service is carried out four times each year to ensure that your home remains pest-free year-round.
- Most intensive plan — The most intensive plan can be started after having the initial treatment and consists of professionals visiting your home every two months between February and November. This service targets ants, spiders, hornets, wasps, yellow jackets, fleas, and other pests and helps ensure with even more certainty that your space will remain pest free. This particular service was designed for homes and buildings in rural areas.
Green Pest Control
When looking for a pest control solution provider, it is important that you identify which products will be safe for you, your family, and your pets (if applicable). Antworks prides itself in being a green pest control provider. Its products are safe for people and pets.
It uses what is called Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practices in each of its natural treatments. This means that the pest control solutions will not work immediately, instead, they are slow-acting ensuring that the solutions are taken back to the root of the problem, the nest/colony.
Specializes in Ant Extermination
The name Antworks helps set this pest control service apart from its competition as it specializes in the removal and/or extermination of ants. The company claims that it is one of the best ant extermination services in the United States. If you are struggling with ants, though other companies may offer ant extermination services, it would be advantageous to use a company that has specially trained professionals that can help ensure that the entire colony of ants that is entering your home dies.
Close to 95 percent of customer reviews online are very positive. Customers have mentioned good customer service, quick services, effective pest control methods, and much more.
One of the only challenges with this particular pest control provider is that it is only located in Vancouver, Washington and Portland, Oregon. The following locations are serviced in each of these cities:
- Vancouver — Downtown Vancouver, East Vancouver, West Vancouver, Fruit Valley, Hazel Dell, Felida, Cascade Park, Camas Washington, Ridgefield, Salmon Creek, Battleground, Orchards, La Center, Washougal, and Brush Prairie
Portland (East Side) — Portland, Southeast Portland, Northeast Portland, Gresham, Happy Valley, Clackamas, Milwaukie, Mt. Tabor, Belmont, Lloyd Center, Laurelhurst, Hollywood District, Gladstone, Oregon City, and Lake Oswego
- Portland (Metro West Side) — Downtown Portland, Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, Cornell, Sylvan, Cedar hills, Southwest Portland, Northwest Portland, North Portland, Tualatin, and Sherwood