eHarmony Logo

eHarmony

5.7

LAST UPDATED: September 16th, 2021

eHarmony joined the dating scene in 2000 when Dr. Neil Clark Warren a clinical psychologist with a master's degree in Divinity, decided there was a better way to find love. Instead of just relying on luck, Dr. Warren found that if people were to find true, compatible partners, he would need to find what makes a long-term, fulfilling relationship successful.

Note: While the brand previously ran a sister site called Compatible Partners for people seeking same-sex relationships, this site was integrated into the standard eHarmony site in 2019. Now users just set their preferences when creating their eHarmony account and profile.

What is the eHarmony signup process like?

Consumers can sign up for this dating platform on the web or through mobile apps. The free eHarmony app is available for Android and Apple devices. In-app purchases will apply if you wish to upgrade to an eHarmony subscription.

Unlike other online dating sites and mobile dating apps, eHarmony's matchmaking services uses a scientific matching algorithm encompassing 32 Dimensions of Compatibility. When creating an eHarmony profile, users complete an intensive relationship questionnaire for compatibility matching with other members. Users are then given different membership options. eHarmony members can also receive expert advice on dating on and offline for free.

eHarmony customer support is available 24/7 via an online submission form, as well as on-site live chat.

Read eHarmony reviews and complaints to see what other online daters are saying about their experience with this dating app.

The Good

• The eHarmony Guarantee
  • Relationship Questionnaire and Matching System
  • Senior Dating Advice
  • History of Success

The eHarmony Guarantee

eHarmony stands behind its services and genuinely wants to help its users find meaningful connections. That being said, the eHarmony Guarantee states that if an online dater is not satisfied with their matches in three months, eHarmony will allow that member to use the service for an additional three months at no cost.

All eHarmony asks is that members meet the following requirements:

• Complete the Relationship Questionnaire
  • Build a profile (with a minimum of 3 approved photos; profile must be completed within the first 5 days of the current subscription)
  • Send or reply to a Qualifying Communication Form (from at least 5 other members; messages or favorites)
  • Be a paying member for at least a 3-month paid membership
  • Comply with the General Terms and Conditions

Members should be aware that the guarantee can only be redeemed once per account, and it is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for money.

*Users may redeem guarantee prior to their expiration/renewal date by contacting customer care via phone, email, or chat.

Relationship Questionnaire and Matching System

When signing up for this online dating platform, users fill out a compatibility test. The eHarmony questionnaire is comparable to a personality test mixed with questions about relationship wants, needs, and goals.

While it previously took about 45 minutes to fill out the online questionnaire, the number of questions has been reduced and takes about 20 minutes to complete. However, users have the option to save and come back to the dating site later to complete the remaining questions.

After completing the compatibility quiz, each user can see their matches that meet their Match Preferences — location, age, etc. The aim of this drawn-out registration process is to help users find compatible matches, rather than just view the full pool of local singles. eHarmony states that its compatibility matching system aims to set members up with people they have the most potential for a long-term relationship with, based on its 32 Dimensions of Compatibility.

eHarmony experts have conducted and analyzed numerous studies of happy couples and found that there are many personality factors that influence a compatible match. These personality traits can generally be categorized within the following groups:

• Emotional Temperament
  • Social Style
  • Physicality
  • Relationship Skills
  • Values and Beliefs

Senior Dating Advice

eHarmony states that the company is committed to helping men and women find love, no matter their age. In order to help seniors struggling with online dating, eHarmony offers a variety of dating resources on its free senior dating advice site. Older adults can get expert advice or talk with other members in the dating scene.

History of Success

eHarmony has helped 600,000 married couples tie the knot and counting. According to a Harris Interactive study, an average of 542 people who met through its online dating service are married every day in the United States. If these numbers are accurate, that means almost four percent of all marriages in the United States happen thanks to eHarmony. This track record and focus on long-term relationships should help prospective customers to know whether this is the option for them.

The Bad

• Limited Free Account Features
  • Extra Features Will Cost You More
  • No Background Checks
  • Information Sharing

Limited Free Account Features

While it’s free for users to start an account and review their potential eHarmony member matches, you must be a paid member to send and receive messages.

A messaging paywall is not uncommon in the industry, it can be frustrating for those not wanting to pay for a premium account.

The free account and mobile app does allow members to create a personality profile—members can include physical appearance, personal characteristics, religious preferences, partner expectations, interests, opinions, relationship status, sexual orientation, commitment level, etc.

Extra Features Will Cost You More

After filling out the questionnaire, eHarmony presents users with a few membership options. You can keep the basic profile for free, but you won't be able to do much in terms of interacting with other users or viewing full profiles. Upgrading from the basic plan to a Premium membership will add several more tools to your search for love, including the following:

• Enhanced search features, including distance/proximity search
  • Access to your detailed personality profile and analysis
  • Unlimited messaging
  • View photos of matches
  • See who has viewed your profile
  • A complimentary review of your dating profile with tips for improvement

Premium Plans

In addition to free user access, paid members of this dating service can browse anonymously, receive read receipts on their messages, and be featured with Spotlight. Occasionally there will be online eHarmony discount codes premium memberships, as well as promotional introductory offers.

Premium Lite

Premium Plus

Premium Extra

• 6-Month Plan
  • $59.90 per month
  • 12-Month Plan
  • $35.90 per month (standard price)
  • 24-Month Plan
  • $25.90 per month (standard price)

No Background Checks

When you join eHarmony, the company does not currently conduct criminal background check services. However, the terms and conditions state that the company reserves the right to conduct a criminal background check at any time using available public records.

Information Sharing

As members use eHarmony, legally the online dating company can record and keep the information shared. The information collected may be used to improve its services or be collected as information for studies and similar companies around the world.

eHarmony members will also receive emails upon signing up. These emails sometimes come from eHarmony or other related brands. Members can choose to opt-out of these emails in their settings but should plan on receiving multiple emails daily from eHarmony or one of its partners. Especially for free members, these newsletters and promotions are a good place to look for coupon codes.

eHarmony also discloses that if a person chooses to connect their social media accounts to their dating profile, the company has permission to use the information collected. The terms and conditions state, “By connecting the eHarmony account to a social networking site, members consent to the continuous release of information to eHarmony.”

The Bottom Line

If you're serious about trying online dating services with the goal of a relationship, eHarmony works with like-minded people. It uses scientific data and personality trait analysis to add some order to the chaotic dating world, rather than just showing nearby singles in your age range as many other dating apps do.

While eHarmony may not be the best choice for daters looking for short-term relationships or "hook-up" type dates, it is a promising option for marriage-minded singles aiming to find a compatible partner.

As with all dating sites, users may come across some fake profiles or scammers, so it is best to be cautious when giving out sensitive information.

Consumers can try out eHarmony for free to test the waters, but a paid eHarmony membership is necessary to reap most of the benefits the platform has to offer. Although users will probably get more out of their online dating experience as a premium member; the free membership only offers limited communication, but still allows users a chance to access eHarmony, build a profile, and get an idea of their potential match opportunities.

Still not sure about this dating website? Scroll down to check out the latest consumer reviews. If you are trying to decide between eHarmony or Match, check out our side-by-side comparison: eHarmony vs Match

Have you tried this online dating site? How did it work for you? Would you recommend it to a friend? Let us know with a quick review below.

2.5

Carolyn Boorse Blue Bell, PA

This is not a good dating website. I gave it several months and never any new matches, so it is totally a rip-off. It is very expensive and totally worthless. I have been on other websites and thought I would try this since I thought it had good reviews and thought that maybe I would meet gentlemen who wouldn't mind buying you a cup of coffee on a date instead of just complaining about all of the women who are just after their money. I figured everyone has to pay something to be on there so perhaps a good match was possible.... maybe a more serious group?? I am financially secure so thought I'd make the investment. A totally useless investment. At least there are some actual people utilizing the free websites. I did write and ask for a refund, but they quoted the dreaded fine print. Lesson learned. I would not recommend.

CMC Fort Payne, AL

Expensive and no better than the other cheaper sites. I paid for a 1 year membership and was disgusted by the amount of sexual abusers out there. You cannot reveal your phone number to anyone without then getting a variety of x-rated photos. I switched to email prior to giving out my phone number, and was met by the same sexual content and constant sexual talk. No one wanted to get to know about me or allow me to get to know them. If I didn't agree to jump straight in the sack, I wasn't worth talking to. It is a shame, the state of things today. But with E.H. you hope that the individuals are serious and properly vetted. They are NOT.

Jen Reviews Springfield, NJ

Horrible horrible scam!!! If you live outside of the few states they claim to “refund” you are STUCK paying for this mess! I tried to cancel within one HOUR of signing up and was denied because of where I live. Customer service is rude and demeaning - the agreement is sneaky and not forthcoming. Matches are horrid, even my family was horrified at the pictures/bio of those who this scam site matched with me. Stay away! Go donate to a worthy cause, you’ll feel so much better than wasting your hard earned money on this mess!! Run from E Harmony! And tell everyone else to as well! Frauds!

Breya J Boise, ID

If you are in your 30s, take care of yourself physically, eat healthy and are successful career wise I would say do not, I repeat do not pay for this BS. They totally cage the app so that you have to pay about $300 no matter what. My mom swears by eHarmony but she used it in Los Angeles which I’m sure has a better database. I live in Boise Idaho and I will tell you that there is no potential matches anywhere in this area and even in the surrounding areas. It’s pretty depressing and I am so upset that I have to pay because of the contract. If I was able to actually see pictures for the free version I would have never paid. Although the free apps (hinge and bumble) are exhausting as well, they actually give you some quality people and better conversations that I had at all on eHarmony. Don’t make the same mistake i did. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR EHARMONY!!!!!!

KC Calgary, AB

If i can put 0 star, i would. Even waaayyy lower than that. They refuse to refund my payment. I requested cancellation within 48 hours of purchase. Turns out the 3-day no obligation thing only applies to certain states in the US. That was my bad for not noticing that. However, if their T&C was written better and is not intentionally misleading, i would have NEVER EVEN PURCHASED. I thought i'd give a laid site a try since i have used free ones for the past years. I thought maybe it's time to use a paid site and maybe i would get better chances of finding a match. Nope. Never again. This website completely made me very skeptic of paid dating sites. I have had my eyes on this site for a long time and i had actually endorsed it to some friends. But now, they want to get my $300+ for a service that i no longer want after only 48 hours of being on the site. I dont even care if they keep my first month's pay. I think it's only fair if they keep it. They can even keep the first 3 months of discounted price. But to keep charging me for the rest of the year for a service i CLEARLY DO NOT WANT ANYMORE, this is just robbery. I do not trust this website at all and i will make sure that people know how opportunistic this website is.

Ryan Faulkner West Columbia, SC

I couldn't see any local matches or send any messages until I signed a very expensive long contract. This is just as bad as the free sites except now I owe over $300. They will NOT let you cancel this contract. Typical online scam!

Collin Anderson Washington, DC

While I appreciate the idea behind eHarmony, there is almost no one on this app. It doesn't matter how tuned into my personality you are if there is no one there to match with. Don't waste your money.

Judy DeTuccio West Hartford, CT

This is a scam.. I signed up for 6 months on eharmony..and I RARELY get match suggestions. I contacted customer care many times, and they don't respond. I asked for a refund..no response. I contacted a lawyer and am turning over to him my documented experience with these scam artists. Would like to seexa class action suit against this site

Jeff Hewartson Wyoming, MI

eharmony is deceptive and will lock you into a contract for a service that is not worth the money. Once you pay for a membership you will quickly learn that it is not worth it and be stuck with the bill even if you decide to leave. the "free" profile is literally worthless and just used to goad you into paying an exorbitant fee. the layout and webdesign is terrible and not at all user friendly. There are better and cheaper sites to go to, stay away from eharmony

Chris Cambridge, ON

I tried to get a refund on the same day that I subscribed. eHarmony response: "Unfortunately, we are unable to honor your request for a refund as subscription purchased in Canada are non refundable" - guess they only screw Canadians. Very few people are actually on this site, guess most people were smarter than I was. Many people that create a profile seem to remove it, there is a large number of accounts that have no photos or any details.

Edward

Apologies for length, but this seems to be a genuinely serious issue, and I hope you will read it through. Well, the jury is still out, and I am still a member. l want to qualify something first. I am not some disgruntled complainer with an axe to grind. Certainly, I am not the ULTIMATE good-looking, wealthiest stud on eHarmony, but my profile and photos are pretty decent. Here's my point. After 6 weeks I have received 327 "compatible" matches, and despite reaching out with either a "smile" and/or a short, friendly message to many, I have received only 2 "smiles" and 2 reply messages, or less than a 1% response rate. I have received zero contact from the other 250 ish women that I did not yet reach out to. One other thing: there have been only about 17 visits to look at my profile. That means that out of 327 "compatible" matches, 310, or 95%, didn't even bother to take a look at my profile. So, this isn't about hurt feelings or rejection whatsoever. Honestly. What is striking is that these percentages (which are completely accurate) don't even enter the realm of "statistical error", they are so small. The only conclusion I can come up with is that a large number of these so-called "compatible matches" are from old, inactive profiles. This seems to be corroborated by the fact that several of my "new list of daily matches" have included old, recycled profiles that I had seen before. Finally, a friend who is also on eHarmony described a very similar experience to mine during this same time period after I shared my story with her, and she would probably fit into the top 15% of most men's idea of desirable. I'm not sure what is going on, but it seems that eHarmony might be stuffing the site with non-existent profiles to make the selection of potential matches look larger than it is. I am going to follow up on this.

Jacqueline Jelsma Brookings, SD

My husband and I both used the free weekend and we both chose each other apparently and now we are happily married. I highly recommend eHarmony because I never would have found him any other way

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

eHarmony lives up to the name as it harmoniously helped me find people I had things in common with. It was very professional and safe and made it so easy. I was able to take the next step in relationships and should have done it earlier.

Jodianna Maitland, FL

I like how easy access it is. You can easily access it from a smartphone or laptop.

Elana Smith Columbia, MO

Charging me a lot of money for a service that I am not going to use. Contacted them after the first week explaining that I didn't like the service and they didn't anything. They charged me $75 which I thought was for 3 months and then they charged me again $75 a month later.

Jim Emmett ,

I am convinced that eHarmony is a SCAM! I used their website both as a free member, and as a Premium member, between 2016 and 2020. I refuse to try their services again, until they change their business model. To illustrate the problem, I will attempt to re-post this block of text, which I put up on my Eharmony profile, and they promptly took it down: "I wanted to comment on my 90+ matches, because that's mostly what I looked at. I have to say that so far, I'm NOT impressed with EH's "matching system". For example, I am being matched to women who are devoutly Christian (and I am not), women who want to travel the world (and I don't), women who want to be financially successful (and I am not), women who are much taller than me, and probably wouldn't want me in a million years, etc, etc. I know I'm only a free member, but still." (Note that "90+" refers to the match score, not their age.) I am posting this here, so people know about EHarmony's business practices, and I think that there ought to be an independent investigation into the success rate they are claiming, versus how they are actually "matching" their members. Thank you very much.

Sophia Burbank, CA

During one week, after I signed up, I was stalked by three...three..."sharks" whose only purpose was to scam me. eHarmony HIDES behind emails. They are making plenty of money so they can DO A BETTER JOB THAN THIS!!! I realized they were "sharks" from the beginning because of the following evidence: 1) They did NOT state where they were from, and 2) They wrote in English but NOT AMERICAN ENGLISH! What do I mean by that? Here is a typical example of American English.... "My mom said that if I don't get off my computer and do my homework she'll slam my head on the keyboard, but I think she's jokinfjreoiwjrtwe4to8rklj reun8f4ny84c8y4t 58lym4 wthylmhawt4mylt4amlat hnatyn" Get it? Yes you did! These foreign scammers do not understand this at all. Watch the words that they use. The words they use are NOT used in American English. Also, their punctuation and other forms in writing are completely lacking and I know that you know. You know what they say in American English.... "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....IT'S A DUCK!" Have fun with them....And BE SAFE!

Steve League City, TX

eHarmony has been a complete waste of my time and money. The principal problem for me has been that the vast bulk of the matches that I've received appear to be inactive. In two months, I've sent out approximately 35 messages to women I've been matched with. Of those, only 6 or 7 have even looked at my profile. Of those 6 or 7, one briefly responded (the interaction went nowhere). I'm fine with people not wanting to respond, and I'm not so naive as to expect a tremendous response rate, but when so few are even looking at my profile, that means most of them aren't active users. I shouldn't receive matches from inactive users. Very, very few of my matches had the green light, meaning they've been active within 24 hours, or the yellow light, meaning they've been active within 2 days. The only two real communications I had were both from people who had "smiled" at me first. That's great and I'm happy that they did (I met one of those two people in real life and found that she looked so dramatically different in person than in her profile that I walked right past her in a restaurant without recognizing her), but it got to the point that I knew look at any of the matches and sending messages was totally pointless. Second, in the first week or so, I received many matches per day - sometimes more than 10. After that, though, the number dwindled down to no more than 4, sometimes 1 or even zero, and most of them were clearly not women who I would either be interested in or compatible with. I've tried Match.com, as well, and it at least has the advantage of identifying active members, so I'd recommend Match over eHarmony.

Patrick Mountain View, CA

I had an eHaronmy account about a year ago. I canceled it and told them to remove my profile. They acknowledged that they would remove my profile. A relationship I had started fell through because the woman I was seeing thought I was still trolling for dates because my profile still appeared to be active. I then reactivated the account and found they had left my profile active all that time, making mine a "ghost" account. There were scores of "matches" during that time. Those women must have thought I was a snob for not replying to them. This appears to be how eHarmony inflates the number of accounts presented to users. Unwitting users like me are turned into shills in eHarmomy's fraudulent user-inflation scam. I also found about 25% of accounts were "catfishers." See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catfishing for a description of that type of scam. I work for a federal agency and I've been trained to spot catfishers because they often exploit male federal employees by accusing them of sexual misconduct ("but if you give my Uncle Sasha some secrets, I'll forget about calling the police"). I found that many of the photos were "scraped" (copied) from commercial ads and magazine articles appearing on line. I confirmed that by copying the profile photo and running it through Google image search (images.google.com). So if you use eHarmony, prepare to be scammed both by eHarmony and by its users.

Laura Maddux Beaumont, TX

eHarmony barely sends me matches (none for an entire week, even though I live close to one of the biggest cities in America), doesn't match me appropriately , and makes it impossible to get a refund even though they don't keep up their end. I signed up for eHarmony based on their promise to match me with compatible matches. They have not done so. I have a doctorate, and I have settings saying education is very important. They consistently match me with people who have only a high school or BA degree. I have my location settings at 150 miles, yet most of my matches are farther away. Many of the matches I get are not active on the site. I believe they have deleted their profiles (my brother did so 2 years ago, yet his profile showed up as a match on my site.) It should not count as sending me matches if those people aren't even available. I also indicate that Christianity is very important to me, but many of those i'm matched with do not share this. I sent in feedback once, but never got a response. I have tried to do so again, but now the feedback button doesn't work on any of my devices. There is no other way to contact them by phone or online. I've submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau, but of course they say they make no guarantees of matching me. I suppose they could send me no matches for the entire time, and just say they couldn't find any. Overall, I believe eHarmony is engaging in fraudulent business practices by not abiding by their commitment to sending quality MATCHES. Those they send are either not available or not matches. I wanted my money back when I realized this within the first few days, but they make it impossible to get one since I don't live in LA (to walk a cancellation in), and it would cost as much to send a telegraph as the subscription.

Rhonda Miami, FL

This is a Wonderful concept: sort of Christian site, deep character analysis, etc. , but my experience was very unsuccessful. I met one man in maybe seven years of on and off membership. He didn't strike me as someone I'd click with. I've met married men and while that's almost unavoidable I was happy with the way eHarmony removed him immediately. My main issue with eHarmony is the amount of men "not" actually on eHarmony. I'm now one of those people whose profile is likely counted but who don't ever go on the site. When I see free communications weekend advertised I know that the people probably feel the way that I do. Hopeless. I would love to provide greater insight and maybe even help with redirecting the site because I think it is so important to us finding one another. I'm putting in a lot of effort on other sites just to meet my mate

Julia UP Southbury, CT

Not worth it even try, disappointed with experience. They send you matches who is 150 miles from you…

Theresa Southfield, MI

Do not use the harmony! Even though in terms and conditions they say you can request a refund within three days of signing up however after requesting a refund after less than 24 hours they denied the request saying that it is only for certain states. Major scam. If I could give less than one star I would. If I could give less than one star I would

Love Princess Cleveland, OH

Will not allow me to change filters to only see non smoking and non drinkers only because for medical reasons that I cannot discuss I was forced by Cleveland clinic to sign papers making a promise that I would never drink or smoke cigarettes for the rest of my life on now I’m tremendously allergic to both and my Doctor doesn’t want me anywhere near alcohol or cigarettes smoke for my own health so that means I have to avoid dating anyone else who drinks or smoke cigarettes to help me with my health and and avoid arguments always

Jaci Rhoades , TX

The personal questions that you have to answer take forever. There are literally hundreds of questions. Three fourths of the way through it I got exhausted and frustrated. Then at the end they rejected me and said that eHarmony was not for everyone.

Disatisfied Customer St. Petersburg, FL

Can I give zero stars? Their matches for myself, an attractive 58 year old female with a masters degree, were anywhere from 76 year old men to men with barely a high school education. The site repeatedly changed my age preferences and stated I needed to broaden my preferences in order to get more matches. I contacted eharmony and received no response. Save your money....

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

I did not find my boyfriend now on Eharmony but it was a wonderful platform. Everyone was very kind and I enjoyed the experience.

Tiffany I Elkridge, MD

Great online dating. They really try to match you with people that they think will work for you. I didn’t meet my husband from Eharmony but met some great guys.

Stephanie Love West Valley City, UT

I wasn’t a big fan of this dating site. There was a lot to do to get it all set up, which I get they are trying to match you the best the can with someone that have similar interests, but I hated how you only got like have matches a day and you’d have to wait a whole day before you could see anymore matches. I didn’t have any kind of success with this site. I didn’t use this dating app for very long.

Francesco Barravecchia

it claim hundred of thousands of members, but they must be very well hidden. The 'scientific' matching is totally ridiculous and many of the messages received from other members are repeated, indicating bots. I made a mistake subscribing and I would NOT recommend it to anybody

Anita

I paid over $300.00 OVER for a year subscription, been scammed by more men than anything, I will cancel my subscription at the end of the year, the TV commercials are a freakin joke and so is the site, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND this dating site to anyone, AGAIN WASTED MY MONEY...

Brittany Alshawy Colorado Springs, CO

Fair. This company does have some quality results. Others don't get so lucky. But they can be useful and helpful in finding love and friendships.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

This was the first dating site I ever used and I was surprised at how easy and fun it was to use. Since then, this is sill my favorite dating site I’ve used.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I love this dating website! I have found great guys because lots of the men have good morals because of eHarmony’s standards.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

EHarmony is great! It’s super easy to use and it narrowed down and matches you to people that you’d genuinely be interested in.

odessa wright Lufkin, TX

I like the advertisements & the privacy provided while using the site. I would recommend the site to my friends & family.

Aimee Mortensen Pleasant Grove, UT

I know several couples who’ve met on eharmony and began long-term relationships. I think you get out of it what you put into it.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

It was easy to find my way around and figure out how it works. I love how I can personalize everything to fit what I am looking for.

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

eHarmony is so nice to use, they are able to find people that are interested in the same things you are as well.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

eHarmony is great and is so very simple to use. I have been able to find so many great people on this website.

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I have had a great experience using eHarmony. It's a fun way to meet people and I feel safe using this.

Meg Los Angeles, CA

Old/sketchy looking profiles. Not a great interface. Used it for 3 months never found a decent match

Christyan Bennett New Orleans, LA

eHarmony is one of the best online dating websites I’ve ever been a part of. The website is very nicely set up.

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

I love e harmony. They are so easy to work with and i’ve had a few dates and they were a success!

Jason Draper, UT

I like eHarmony because I have a lot of fun using this dating website and it is effective and trustworthy.

Dale L Farmer Littleton, CO

I have not needed their services but they certainly are persistent in trying to get me to fill out an application.

Tony Attard Cannon Hill, QLD

Eharmony is a scam set up to rob you. they make it extremely difficult to cancel your subscribtion and to cancel your automated payments.

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Very few people in my area. Would start talking to one and they would disappear. Did not meet anyone there.

Larry Miami, FL

Worst dating site. Total waste of time and money. Fraudulent claims of success that can not be substantiated.

Rick Sojack San Jose, CA

Good dating app for finding love