Moving APT Logo

7.5

Moving APT was founded in 1999 with a team of five men and two trucks. Since then, Moving APT's service has expanded dramatically and now it acts as a brokering service across the continental United States. Whether you are moving out of a home, apartment, condominium, etc, APT movers are there to help you. Although primarily known as an interstate moving service, Moving APT services nationwide moving with great care, professional training, and quality service with the hope of providing a stress free experience for each customer. It is important to note that Moving APT is not a moving company itself; it is a brokerage company that hires out other moving companies to complete contracted moves.

The Good

• Packing Services
  • Residential Moving
  • Corporate Relocation

Packing Services

One of the most stressful parts of moving is the packing process. If you are anxious about packing and would appreciate making your move a bit more stress free, you can hire professional movers to come and pack your things for you. Not only will these hard working individuals pack your belongings for you, but they will bring all of the packing materials that you will need.

For those that want to save money, you can forgo the professional packing service and still rely on Moving APT to provide you with packing materials. This will most likely take more time, but it will save you money in the long run.

Residential Moving

Moving APT can put you into contact with a local mover who will provide you with packing materials such as boxes, bubble wrap, etc. as well as helpful and friendly movers who will come and load your personal belongings, furniture, and other items into a moving truck. Moving services will vary due to the use of a number of third party movers, but quality and customer satisfaction are the most important concerns of Moving APT.

Corporate Relocation

If you have ever moved your entire company before, you know that it can be a difficult and time-consuming process. The electronics and furniture used by your staff every day needed to be moved with great care to ensure optimum functionality and Moving APT is one of the few carriers in the United States that can offer nationwide moving services for you and your company. Moving APT guarantees a competitive rate as added incentive to use its services when taking part in a corporate move.

The Bad

• Not a Moving Company
  • Third-Party Movers
  • Pricing Discrepancies

Not a Moving Company

Though Moving APT started out as a moving company, it has since transitioned into a brokerage company that hires out a local mover to come and help you move. Some Moving APT reviews found online included complaints of theft, damage to furniture or personal belongings, and poor customer service. Moving APT does what it can to help in these circumstances, but resorts to the contract that has been made by the local mover to move the customer and their things. Moving APT does not take responsibility since it is simply a brokerage company that sets up each move between the customer and the local mover.

Third-Party Movers

One of the greatest weaknesses of Moving APT is the exclusive use of third-party movers. Every contracted job is done through one of these third parties putting all of the pressure of legal responsibilities, etc. on the local mover. If furniture or other items are lost or damaged during the moving process, Moving APT will refer the customer to the local mover to address the concern. Many customers are unaware that a third party will be hired and struggle to contact them once given the information by Moving APT.

Pricing Discrepancies

There are a number of circumstances in which the price for the move that was given by the Moving APT representative has been significantly lower than the final price of the job. This price also differs from the online quote that can be attained on the company website.

The Bottom Line

Moving APT is not a moving company. That is something that you should know. Though it does not have hired teams to help customers with the moving process, it does hire local movers to get the job done. If you are looking for help finding a local mover, Moving APT can be of service to you. If you are looking for an actual moving company that will be with you through every step of the moving process, this may not be the company for you. We would recommend doing extensive research before entering a contract and paying a deposit with Moving APT. This could include asking what local companies it would consider hiring to do the job, a written contract with a final payment price, and/or other research on the local moving companies near you to ensure that you are receiving high-quality and professional moving services.

4.1

Terence Bergstrom Oswego, IL

These guys are the best movers in our town. Thanks for all the moving help and I will definitely recommend your moving company to all our family and friends and will use your moving service in future. If we ever move again, we will contact you.

Lorenzo Fisher Riverside, CA

There are not enough stars to recommend this company. Every person who I worked with, from dispatchers to the moving team, made the experience less stressful. Excellent Service at a Great Price. I will use them again happily!

Kaleigh Crooks Pittsburgh, PA

Excellent service and communication were maintained with me to the very end. Nothing was a problem with them, and they made this move an easy one. I will happily recommend them to all!

Noble Haley Three Rivers, MI

Max did a fine job taking care of every item and moving them efficiently. We will certainly seek out Moving APT for our next move in the near future. I highly prefer them!

Marcellus Bauch Killeen, TX

Max and his colleague were unbelievable. They were very clean, wrapped, and protected everything, and nothing was damaged in the slightest. They worked fast and efficiently.

Lowe Ray Cleveland, TN

Excellent movers. Mike and helper were terrific, and we cannot say enough about their punctuality, appearance, knowledge, and ability. We will be returning customers.

inetha g Apex, NC

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!! This is the worst company. It took them over 2 months to deliver my items. I could not get anyone from the home office to respond to my calls and messages. When the items DID finally arrive some of them were damaged. I have called the company several times about the damaged items and either get their voice mailbox or no answer at all. These people are quick to take your money but not quick in resolving moving issues. If I could give them negative stars I would.

amy carrier Leander, TX

In the middle of a move and it went well until pick up of belongings. I addressed poor reviews several times with Rachel and she assured me that she would be with me every step of the way. But after signing a contract, our move went to Collena in dispatch who set it up with movers. Company they chose is US Safe Movers, not exactly local since they are in Las Vegas and we were in Northern California. We paid $6,000 extra to have our belongings in its own truck and come directly to us in Texas. The movers are now saying that is not in contract and they have three weeks. So, as of now, I do not know when our stuff will arrive as I am being passed to a third person, Alyssa. MovingAPT failed to write the contract correctly (Rachel) and communicate to moving company correctly (Collena). We have ended up paying the same as the reputable mover, United, quote we received although Rachel told me that MovingAPT would be less. If our stuff arrives soon (which is doubtful), I may update this review. As of now, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

George Volk Greenville, SC

I just completed a move with Moving APT and it was so horrible I ended up with a case of eczema. They were deceptive in their pricing, and seemed to have is orchestrated. My initial quotation, some 6 weeks before the move was 1/3 of the final price that was changed two more times once two days before the move and finally. on the final day of the move. Unfortunately, my home was under contract and I had to vacate it, I was over a barrel. This company should not be in business. They were deceptive in their sales approach promising to be 55% lest than the major movers when in reality they were 50% higher.

Wilbert Wilson The Bronx, NY

These guys are the best for long distance moves. They are very experienced, caring and very efficient. I needed to do a long distance move recently and I hired Moving apt because they had very good reviews and their sales rep assured me that I will get I want. For starters, I got the date I wanted and he sent a very good team to help me on the moving day. The moving team moved all my household items with care and did not damage a single thing. They were very effect, professional and skilled. All was fine in the end. There were no damages! I got a very good service from them. I will use them again and I will recommend them to all.

Richard Nelson Annapolis, MD

Moving APT handled a move for us last month. I knew that they get booked up quickly and contacted them a few months before our move, and it was good I did. I was impressed with their manager and the process from start to finish. We also contracted them to tow one of our vehicles along with the household items. On moving day, the movers came on time with lots of packing materials. They spent around 3 to 4 hours packing up our household furniture and items, doing so quickly, efficiently, and carefully. The plan was that they would deliver everything on Wednesday. They actually arrived on Tuesday afternoon, and the workers he used here to unload were, again, fast and efficient. Everything arrived intact, there was no damage to either home and the car was fine. The crew was very responsive to inquiries from start to finish. It was a great overall experience, and I'd highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a move - whether it is across town or across the country.

Jessica Harris Atlanta, GA

My husband and I needed to do a long distance move because we wanted to live near our daughter. It is so hard not to see her every day and that is why it was very necessary for us to move. We have many things because we are married for 30 years and we bought a lot of things in these past years. It was very hard for us to move and moving on our own was not an option! We called Moving Apt based on good reviews. They seemed very professional and experienced. They really are those things because we were moved very nicely. None of our possessions were damaged and we got our belongings back to us on the day we wanted. So it was a good move overall. Thank you!

Neal Harrison Whitehouse Station, NJ

It was a great move on my part to hire Moving APT to transport all my belongings. These guys were hired by my sister two years back and it was good to see their standards haven't fallen down. They were so well organized and the men have some serious experience under their belts. My items were all packed neatly and transported safely while maintaining the exact schedule they provided me. That is some serious efficiency right there!

Precious Homie Phoenix, AZ

Our moving experience with Moving Apt and all their employees was nothing but positive. We were referred by friends and thankful to them as well. We were moving from out of state and they made it all so easy. Everything was wrapped and packed professionally in such a way that no hurt can ever come to our stuff. All we had to do was ask them for something and it was done with a yes and a smile. We will refer them to anyone interested in moving we couldn't have asked for more. Moving Apt are the best moving company you can ever use!

Jeffrey K. New Orleans, LA

Using moving apt was such a good idea! I had a great time with them! They moved me last month and we had a very polite and attentive relationship. They gave me everything I needed and gave me the move I wanted. They moved me in record time and did not damage a single thing! The moving guys quickly moved me out and moved me back in again there were no damages, no extra fees and nothing was missing at all! I had the best move ever! I will use this moving company again and I will recommend them to all.

Craig Walker Kalamazoo, MI

You will simply love Moving apt. They are very likable and efficient. They make your move so much easier! I hired them last month for my long distance move and it was a piece of cake for them. They did everything by the book and made no mistakes. I was moved within the given time and there were no damages at all. Their price did not change in the end and I paid exactly what I was quoted in the beginning. Every single person that I dealt with was efficiently, professional, caring and nice. I will use them again!

Mack Brigg Manassas, VA

Whenever my next move comes up, I will keep Moving Apt in mind. They moved me recently and my move was amazing. They were very nice from the beginning and very efficient too. They moved all my household items with great care and did not damage anything at all! They unloaded everything very nicely and loaded in to the rooms I wanted. They moved the furniture more than once because I was not happy with the positioning. They really did everything I wanted and needed. I will not ever forget about this experience.

George Martinez Pittsburgh, PA

I had a brilliant move with Moving apt recently. They did my long distance move for me and I can’t thank them enough! They did such a good job! They gave me a great deal which was cheap and perfect for my budget! They sent a very efficient and professional crew who clearly knew what to do. They moved me out form my old place in just 6 hours! Everything was delivered on time as promised and the other promises which they made to me came true! There were no damages, no extra fees and no dents! I had a great move! I recommend them to all.

Ernest S. Blairsville, GA

This moving company is the one you should hire. They are efficient, caring, professional and hardworking. They move you like a breeze. I moved with them a month ago and they did a great job. Everything was professionally handled. The moving guys came on time and moved my things with care. They moved it all in such a way that no damage came to any of my stuff. It was a great move. There were no damages involved and no extra fees. I surely will use them again and I do recommend moving apt to all.

Ethan Guillen Bothell, WA

You will be making a smart choice if you hire Moving APT. They are very efficient and caring. They move you without any stress at all! I hired them last month and my move was like a breeze. They were very professional, hard-working and energetic. They moved the furniture down from the fourth floor and never took a single break. Neither did they damage anything. Everything was delivered back to me in perfect shape. My move was actually like a breeze and no problems at all! I highly recommend them to all.

Jason Morgan Canton, GA

Hire Moving APT and be moved flawlessly! They are amazing! You will thank me later! They are one of the best moving companies in town and their best quality is that they give you an amazing service and in return they ask for a very reasonable price. They will make you their fan! I hired them last month for my long distance move and they moved me without any problems at all! They were in and out very quickly. They moved all my belongings nicely and did not damage a single thing. Everything was in perfect shape in the end. My move was like a breeze. I will use this moving company again.

Paul Smith Louisville, KY

You got to try this moving company out! They are one in a million! They are the most professional and efficient moving company I have ever seen! They move you not only very easily but also without any damages! My recent move with them was like a breeze. They did everything by the book and they moved me without any issues. Everything was spot on! No damages, no extra fees, no delays and no miscommunication. You will love Moving APT! Hire them and see the difference!

Kenton S. Atlanta, GA

I highly recommend moving apt to all! They are magnificent! They really are the real deal! They move you without any problems at all! Their prices are low and their team members are very efficient. They moved all my belongings with care and did not damage any of it! I was very smoothly moved within the given time and the price did not change in the end. I really liked their customer service too. They always kept me updated and answered to my queries immediately. Overall, it was a good move. I will use them again.

Kevin Gonzales Charlotte, NC

I am sure that this moving company is the best for long distance moves! I hired them myself and I know for a fact that they are efficient, caring and highly professional. They moved me last month flawlessly! They really do know how to move all the heavy furniture without damaging it. They also moved me in record time and they did not keep me waiting. Everything was safely returned back and I was very happy to see that there were no changes in the bill. I do recommend Moving APT to all.

Brandon Harris Fairfax, VA

Moving apt moved me in such a magnificent way that I did not feel stressed or panicked at all. They came on time and finished this side of the job in time. They carried all the furniture with care and drove off. Their customer service always kept me informed and they also delivered within the given time. After they unloaded all the things, I saw that there were no damages and there was nothing missing. I really had a great experience with these guys. I will definitely use them again and I will recommend them to all.

Larry Roberts Atlanta, GA

I highly recommend this moving company to all because this moving company knows how to move you perfectly! They are very professional, efficient, caring and punctual. My move was like a breeze. Also their rates are low and it did not change in the end. Everything went according to plan! There were no damages, no extra fees and no accidents. It was the smoothest move ever. Now I know why my cousin recommended them to me so highly! They are very good indeed! I strongly recommend moving apt to all!

Aldo Arlington, VA

If you want an awesome moving company to move you, hire Moving Apt. They are very professional, efficient, caring, friendly, and honest and the list does not stop! They are everything you want! They come on time and they move all your things with care. They keep the floors and walls safe along with the furniture. They move you in time and you will see that there are no damages on your belongings. They are the safe way to move. I genuinely think there is not better moving company out there and that’s why I highly recommend them to all.

Daniel Cooper Arlington, TX

Moving apt gets all the credit in this world! They are so awesome! They know how to do it right! They moved me cross country a month ago and they were great! They packed all of my things with care. They moved every single furniture with perfection and they did not damage a single thing. The delivery was on time and also their price stayed the same in the end. This move could not get any better! I got exactly what I wanted which was a smooth and easy move. I highly recommend this moving company to all.

Rich Galbraith Lithonia, GA

They should really change their name to perfect moving company! I am not just saying it, I mean it! They are just perfect! They moved me last month and they were amazing! They had the best deals in town and they moved me in record time. The moving guys are definitely pros. They moved every single item with a lot of care and perfection. Not a single item was missing or damaged. It was just awesome! I really think they are the best for your moving needs. I will use Moving apt again and I will recommend them to all!

Phil Jordan Shelbyville, IN

You must try Moving apt! They are magnificent! They know how to move you like real professionals! They give you a very accurate quote and they send a great team to help you out. The moving team comes on time and very quickly moves you within the given time. Their customer service is also remarkable. They answer to all your questions with patience and they keep you updated all the way. I hired them recently and this is all that I got in return. And also, there were no damages in the end! This moving company is amazing! I highly recommend them to all!

Bruce James Alexandria, VA

There are many good reasons why you should hire this moving company. For starters, their pricing is very low and reasonable. They have the most efficient and professional crew who moves all of your things with care and respect. They make your move feel like a breeze and they will deliver all your things without any damages. I hired them last month and got all these good things. They are worth every penny! I strongly recommend Moving APT to all and I hope they keep this kind of service forever!

Harry Anderson St. Petersburg, FL

I believe I am very lucky because I found this moving company. They moved me so smoothly last month! They did a good job with the packing and moving. Moving the important documents was my only job for me! They took care of everything else! They even helped me move the furniture’s here and there at the new place. I loved working with them because I found no flaws! They are effacement, caring and very professional! Plus their rates are low and it did not change in the end. I hopefully will not move soon, but if I do I will give Moving apt a call!

Gary Rogers Jacksonville, NC

I am a single parent and it is very hard moving. I took the help of an excellent moving company called Moving apt. They did a spectacular job. They moved everything with a lot of care and they did not damage a single thing. Their team was focused, efficient and caring. They do not charge much and they work so hard that they earn every penny. The guys were so nice and kind! They even helped me fix the baby crib! My move was painless and stress free because of them. Thank you so much!

Aaron Watson Atlanta, GA

Have you ever had a perfect move before? If not, hire Moving APT! They will move you without any trouble and in record time! The guys are very efficient, caring and professional. I hired them a few weeks ago and they gave a great service. No harm came to anything and I did not have to yell at them about the bill. I paid exactly what I was quoted in the very beginning. My move was smooth and very easy. There were absolutely no problems! If you also want this kind of move, hire these guys! They are very highly recommended!

Anthony Mcdaniel Brooklyn, NY

Everyone here is very smart and efficient. When they were helping me out with my long distance move, they faced a few problems. Such as the corners were too tight, some furniture would not get out from the door, and the china cabinets were hard to take down. But these guys fixed every problem in just 2 mins! They are super experienced and professional. I received a damage free move and I am pretty much sure you will too. Hire Moving Apt and you will not regret it. They are highly recommended!

Mark P. Westerville, OH

I am so pleased that I definitely give this moving company 5 star! They moved me last month so calmly and easily. One by one they packed everything and moved it. They were very careful from the very beginning and made sure not a single item gets damaged. The moving crew was efficient, smart and professional. Their prices are very reasonable and a good thing about them is that they keep their word. The price did not change in the end! Moving with Moving Apt was a very good idea. You should hire them too!

Edward Davis Cocoa, FL

I will recommend them to all! Moving APT is worth recommending! They have such good quality! Recently they moved me cross country and they did a great job. The packing was done very nicely. They packed everything in a very tight way and they moved everything so professionally that nothing was damaged. It was a picture perfect move. All the people who helped me were efficient, caring and professional. It was a clean, smooth and easy move. I will hire them again and I will tell other to do the same!

Chris Johnson Alexandria, LA

Moving with this moving company was absolutely stressed free. These guys really know how to pull off a job. They came in with great attitudes and spirit and completed the job within the given time. They also brought all the supplies necessary and moved everything without damaging the walls and floors. My brother will need a moving company soon and I will definitely recommend these guys! Moving Apt is professional, efficient and most important, very caring! Good job guys and I hope this quality always stays the same!

William Parker Buford, GA

Everything was great from start to finish. The moving team arrived at my place exactly at 8am sharp. They finished this side of the job in four hours. They unloaded everything with great care and also we did not find any damages anywhere. The men who came to help were qualified, efficient and experienced. They carried all the things to the top floor and they did not bump anything on to anything. It was a good experience. In my experience, Moving Apt is the best moving company I have ever hired. I very highly recommend them to all.

Thomas Smith Missouri City, TX

If you want your move to be fast and have someone reliable move your precious belongings, hire Moving APT. They are very experienced, talented and caring. They will move you without any damages. They have moved me recently and all I have to say is that I am very pleased with the outcome. Moving a long distance is not easy but these guys handled it well. I could not find any dents or damages. They have the best rates in town and honestly I got the best service of my life. I seriously think you should hire them!

Billy Morgan Virginia Beach, VA

They are absolutely great for long distance moves. They have the best crew who takes care of you like family. They recommend you things which are very helpful and they will go above and beyond to make you happy. I had a lovely experience with Moving Apt. They do not charge much and they will move you very quickly! I also received a damage free move and maybe that’s why I love them even more. They are efficient, caring and very professional. I will always be using this moving company for my long distance moves and shall recommend them to all.

Roger Grant Toledo, OH

I wanted to thank their sales rep who gave me a fantastic deal. I talked with other moving companies, but only Moving Apt gave me the quote I was looking for. I would also like to thank their moving team. They very efficiently and professionally packed my one bedroom apartment. Not a single damage was found! I have never seen a moving company to be so efficient and qualified! It was a great moving experience. I will use them again the next time I move and I shall recommend this moving company to my brother who will be moving next month. Well done and thanks again!

Andrew Loiacono Kansas City, MO

If I could give these guys zero stars, I would. Save your bank account, and do not sign any contracts with these scam artists. Moving APT is a moving brokerage that is completely out of touch with all of their carriers. Their sales representatives will rush you into an estimate, where they ask for 1/3 of your payment up front. They share some great perks with you, like a free flight of stairs at pickup and delivery, furniture staging at the destination, and a moving agent dedicated to you throughout the entire moving process. Don't be fooled. As soon as you pay that first deposit, MovingAPT will completely ghost you, and your final price will magically increase to over 150% of the estimate (in my case). I would understand an increase in price if I had requested more items in the move, had a last minute change of plans, etc.; however, I decreased the amount of items in my move. Apparently that translated into a $300+ increase in price... No explanation was ever provided. Upon arrival at my destination, the semi driver extorted me out of nearly $400 to retrieve my goods. Keep in mind, this is a carrier that was supposedly "fully vetted" by Moving APT. Remember that dedicated moving agent I mentioned earlier? I tried to contact them, but they were unavailable during both pickup and delivery. In other words, I was never able to even meet my agent, and I was left completely alone to deal with the semi driver. After I retrieved my goods, I reached out to Moving APT customer service to see if they could help make things right. I've been exchanging emails with their customer service rep for upwards of two weeks now, and it's becoming very clear that they are completely unwilling to assist. When I try to contact them via phone, I am forwarded to an answering service that isn't even part of the company. I will be disputing my charges through Visa in an attempt to retrieve at least some of my money. Moral of the story: don't let Moving APT's cheap estimate fool you. These guys will milk your bank account for everything it's worth, and they will lie repeatedly to your face. If I could do it all over again, I would certainly book directly with a highly reputable moving company -- no brokers!

Kathlen Bernard ,

This company came highly recommended to me and they definitely fulfilled all expectations I had. Nice people with great attitude came right on time and went straight to work. The crew carefully loaded my furniture. I will call them again for sure.

Ralph DeLisio , CA

Promise made that were not fulfilled 1. Completed on time 2. Crating of items 3. # of packers that were suppose to arrive and work 4. Just getting a call back when trying to resolve issues. All I ever got was lip service from everyone. Oh that not right let me get on that and then nothing happen. 5. My wife (62) and myself (66) had to help pack and load to get this complete because the foreman quit working

lisa Chevy Chase, MD

This is, without question, the worst moving company I have ever deal with. I wish I could give it 0 stars. 1) I spent so much time on the phone with Robert P who went through the pictures of the house on Zillow, which gave me a lot of confidence in the quote – which was thousands of dollars lower than the other quotes I received. Then, a week before the move, they did a quality check with someone else, who DOUBLED the cost. It was too late to get my deposit back or book another company. 2) The movers were not done until 1:30 AM, at which time they told us -for the first time - there would be a 3% fee for using a credit card. The actual cost was thousands of dollars more than the second quote we received. 3) When I finally talked to someone, they offered me $500 “for my troubles” – when I called back to accept the offer, he “didn’t remember” speaking to me and didn’t honor it. They had our possessions hostage, so there was very little I could do. I am a lawyer and could sue them, but it isn’t worth the time and energy it would take to recover the thousands of dollars I could have saved by doing more research. But please don’t make the same mistake I made. You should never, ever use this company. There is no upside. Period.

Keyara Christina Temecula, CA

Moving APT would have to be the WORST, UNPROFESSIONAL, DISHONEST and DISRESPECTFUL brokers I have had the pleasure of working with on my most recent long distance move. From lying about verbiage on contracts and checklist sheets to not properly recording calls for quality assurance. Why make a note at the beginning of calls saying that they are beginning recorded? When actually they aren’t and you are not able to properly watch and or train your sales specialist when things go bad... especially when there are large amounts of money involved and customers personal belongings. Rachel J is supposed to be their top specialist but yet she lied from the very beginning about payment options. I gave her my card number in confidence that I would be able to use this same card at delivery to receive my items and she agreed on numerous accounts that this would be more than fine. Fast forward, when it comes time to pay— turns out this is not fine!! Why lie about something so small? Then she became unresponsive when I needed support in speaking to dispatchers. How convenient for her? Moving APT must be very low budget in the people they hire and their training programs must be non existent. Moving is an important and stressful time in a customers life and to know that they could be shafted and lied to by the broker company does not make it any more less difficult. Future customers please save yourself the headache in dealing with such a ratchet company and find a more reliable broker! Listen to these poor reviews, these customers are not lying!! I wish I would’ve taken heed and took my money elsewhere!

Nicole Kindelin Pittsburgh, PA

This is not a moving company, this is a booking company. There are good things and bad things about using a booking company vs a traditional moving company. The price was by far the cheapest i could find to move a 1 bedroom apartment 400 miles. They also attempted to help me with some overcharges that my movers charged me. However, you have no control over who they actual hire for your move. My movers were just two random guys who had rented a moving truck from Budget Car Rentals. I don't even know if they have a company name. The movers that were hired were not very professional and were not able to give a good approximation for when they would arrive or drop off my stuff. Your stuff gets moved multiple times between trucks so boxes are torn to pieces and you should expect furniture to be damaged. Once you book with Moving APT, they are EXTREMELY difficult to get ahold of. I had to call their customer service line MANY times and would be "second in the queue" but be on hold for 20 minutes until it just forwarded me to a voicemail. They never answered any of my voicemails or emails. Their online chat customer service can't do anything other than tell you the customer service phone number. Once you book, they give you a specific customer representative, which is nice but mine rarely responded to my calls and never responded to an email. Overall, their customer service is just abhorrent, which is an issue because that's basically their only role in the transaction. I would not recommend using this service under any circumstance. If you are on a budget, its cheaper to just rent a van and pay some guys to load it for you and then drive the van yourself. Also your stuff probably won't get damaged.

Michael La Monica Salem, OH

DO NOT, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I was incorrectly quoted on the first estimate. They use a 3rd party to pick up and deliver your belongings so you never know who to deal with. My 'point of contact' at the company switched 3 times during the entire process. No matter how many messages I left with real people I could not get a callback to answer simple questions. They claimed that they are busy, but they sure were quick to take my money despite not being able to provide quality service. My second quote (the "quality assurance call") just a few days before my pick up was $700 higher just for adding small household items (i.e. a broom). However, despite having much less than anticipated upon pick up (half as many boxes and fewer items) my quote did not go down. In fact, I was charged an extra flight of stairs which no one tells you there is a finite amount. It does not matter what floor you live on it only matters how many steps there are between you and the ground. This company is not on the same page as the company they outsource for pick up and delivery (MSN Logistics Inc.) because they have different definitions for how many steps constitutes a flight of stairs and one charges you on cubic feet, whereas the other charges you based on the number of items you have. It took a week to receive my items when it was suppose to take about 3-4 days. The delivery was set for midday, but did not show up until 8pm. At delivery only 1 man was present to move my belongings so I had to help. Many items were damaged and broke. Almost every single box was smashed and torn. The claims process is also a 3rd party and they make it near impossible to submit your damaged items (receipts for things you bought years and years ago plus a limit to the file size attachment showing your paperwork). The company did not care how poorly I thought of them and will not fairly compensate me for the work I had to put in, the miscommunication, the lack of coordination, and my damaged items. They need to understand I hired them not MSN Logistics Inc. The only reason this is 1 star is because I could not give a 0.

Radina New York, NY

The subcontractor (Pioneer Moving) APT hired to do my job was an absolute scam and APT knew that. When my things were finally delivered (much later than promised) they had lost my table ($550), one wardrobe box full of personal things, and 2 medium size boxes. $3000+ value and a lot of personal memorabilia. No one has reached out to me. Before they take your deposit, they are going to be extremely nice to you. After they take your NONREFUNDABLE deposit, you become less than human to them. I had called with one request - that my furniture be delivered to my new city on or before September 27th as I was starting a new job the following Monday, September 30th. The rep I spoke with, Rachel J, made multiple assurances that I was going to receive my things between Wednesday and Friday of that week, but "worst case scenario" was September 30th. Based on her promises, I booked a flight to get there Wednesday morning. Turns out, Rachel (and later her colleague Ron) were heartless salespeople not caring in the least about my new job and most of what they said was untrue. In fact, Rachel's OWN MANAGER, Jia, said that most of what Rachel had promised me was illegal. When I told Jia that she is welcome to listen to my recorded conversations with Rachel, in which Rachel told me the exact opposite of what turned out to be the case, Jia laughed in my face and said, "you really think we record all of those?!" Same issues with the movers working for Pioneer, including Rocky, whom I tipped generously and whose colleague I donated $350+ worth of clothes and children's toys to (for his kids). Fast forward to that "worst case scenario" Friday -- I had not heard a word and no one would pick up their phones. Finally I got through to someone and it turned out that my things were STILL IN TEXAS! Imagine my horror as I was in an empty apartment with no work clothes on FRIDAY NIGHT TO START WORK MONDAY MORNING only to be laughed at when I asked if they are getting close and told that my stuff was in Texas and they don't know when it'll make it to New York. I had to spend hundreds of dollars on new stuff. I spent my first week of my new job sleeping on an air mattress. To add salt to the wound, apparently there were at least 10 things that I had to be charged for that were not mentioned upfront. Then, there I was, day after day, waiting. Leaving MY NEW JOB early or in the middle of the day to go wait for movers who never showed up. Finally (I think it was the 5th day they had said that "Today is the day!!!") they said they would be there at 9 AM. They finally showed up at 3 PM and were rude and awfully messy. The situation in the truck was simply inhumane. There were people sleeping on the floor. One of the guys told me that his friend John "picks him up" "every time he's in town." Imagine what happens if that guy hurts himself in your apartment. He doesn't work for either the broker or the subcontractor, so you are on the hook. This is the most disgusting, illegal operation I have ever seen in the United States.Of the boxes that did arrive, most were in pitiful condition. At least three of were bottomed out with half of the contents spilled and gone; others were obviously opened, rampaged through, and re-sealed; everything smelled terrible and was dusty. I spent the weekend washing and had to pay hundreds for professional cleaning of most of my clothes and linens, as well as my now ruined $6k couch. The day my things came, was so exhausted that I just wanted to sleep on a normal bed; only to start sneezing as soon as I touched the bed. I had explained to the agents that I had a TempurPedic mattress and Rachel promised a "free mattress cover" in addition to "all the general packing!" Guess how my mattress arrived. One sad plastic piece over it, entirely torn apart. So my mattress needed to be professionally cleaned. It took me a week to gather some energy because I fell physically sick from all the dirt and stress associated with the move.