Provident Funding Logo

Provident Funding

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: August 24th, 2021

Provident Funding is a direct lender that has cultivated a customer-oriented culture. With offices throughout the United States, the company has a firm commitment to a low-cost structure to deliver industry-leading rates.

Company Highlights

• One of the largest privately-held mortgage companies in the United States
  • Funded over $330 billion over the past 20 years
  • $60 billion mortgage servicing portfolio serving over 350,000 customers nationwide
  • Named “one of the best-managed mortgage firms in the U.S.” by the National Mortgage News

Provident Funding also hires highly trained mortgage consultants and servicing analysts to help make the loan process simple and transparent.

*Provident Funding Associates, L.P. is a licensed residential mortgage lender approved by HUD/FHA, VA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac and by applicable state agencies

3.4

Natalie Mapleton, UT

I have been a model customer for many years, with never a late or missed payment. When making my most recent payment, a system glitch or mouse malfunction resulted in my payment not being "submitted." I thought my payment had gone through and was surprised to receive a notice with a hefty late fee. I called and explained the situation to the rep and requested reversal of the reverse the fee. My request was denied. Harsh policy for a company that has greatly benefited from my business over the years. No customer service. Avoid them if possible.

Russell Vastine Aurora, CO

Used them to buy my first house. They made it fast and easy I was able to get everything I needed to close in record time.

Michael Patterson

They haven't caused me any issues and their online payment service is excellent.