NBKC Bank Logo

NBKC Bank

[email protected] Springboro, OH

I was a little concerned about doing the refinance on line. However, NBKC made the experience really easy! The documents they needed were easily loaded and the closing was quicker than I expected!

Gonzalo Rodriguez Houston, TX

Great experience in refinancing my mortgage, fast and no surprises. Joe D was fantastic and everything was done on time and same costs as were promised at the beginning of the process. Very pleased

Jonathan Amsing Spokane, WA

Great experience refinancing, easy process, great rates and cost. Process was straight forward and my loan officer was great. I could reach him anytime and he answered or call me back very promptly every time.

Jaroslaw Wlodarczyk Vincennes, IN

The best refinancing experience you can have. I cannot imagine a better deal. I went through four different lenders and rejected three other offers. The last one was by far the best.

Games with CamMan Ashburn, VA

Robb was great to work with and very responsive to all my questions. I feel like I got a very competitive rate and refinancing is saving me a lot of money. My only complaint is the length of time it took from start to close.

Sean Howe Salt Lake City, UT

Ryan A at NBKC was quick, responsive, and professional in handling our refinance. We got a great rate and the fees were low! Will definitely reach out to him again next time we're in the market for a new mortgage or refi.

Tina Woodland Hills, CA

It was extremely pleasant to work with Keith. He was knowledgeable, responsive and available to address all my concerns. The refi process was quick, with most of the tasks completed online, and closed with no issues.

Leo Cho Carson, CA

Mr. CJ S helped me through my refinance process over the email and everything went really smooth without any issue. I was able to lower my monthly payment almost $400 lower and I am really happy about it. Thank you so much.

Stuart Swalheim Orlando, FL

I've had 15 property loan in my 71 years.Never have I had a more effortless financial transaction.C.J.and his associates were amazing.they comunicated very effectively and immediately.In the future I would use only NDKC.

Karen Khal Los Angeles, CA

Extremely positive experience. Mark Y., Loan Officer kept us well informed and walked us through the process every step of the way. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

chunkymonkey Moorpark, CA

Refinance was awesome, paperwork was as required and nothing more. Easy to put in, fast to complete. Loan officer was knowledgeable and got stuff done in unprecedented demand.

Chris Wilson Fontana, CA

It was great dealing with Mike. He was quick to respond and I received a great deal. I shopped with other lenders and NBKC was by far the best, especially the customer service I received from my agent.

Remedios Boynton Beach, FL

Ryan L. was instrumental throughout the refinance process. He was very responsive and knowledgeable from the pre-approval to closing. It was extremely efficient, seamless and secure. He is truly a valuable asset to NBKC.

Vilaysay Sai Phavisith Sacramento, CA

The whole process was easy and painless. Mark was very responsive and continued to maintain communication throughout the process without being a burden. Thank you for the great customer service and efficiency!

Joe Griffin Plano, TX

Ronald was great through the process. He continually kept us updated as the loan went through the various stages. I would highly recommend Ronald and NBKC Bank in the future.

scchhim Santa Clara, CA

My experience with nbck and my loan officer Ronald Mills was exceptional. He was courteous and professional and always available to answer any questions I had. I would definitely recommend nbkc to my friends and family.

Carl Dolk Roseville, CA

Joe Z is a true professional. He had the answers to my questions, kept me fully informed, and was upfront about what to expect. He had my back and I highly recommend him for handling your purchase or refinance needs.

Cliff Wright Wadesboro, NC

Honestly... I’m still in disbelief that a refinancing of a mortgage could be done so easy. My representative was very knowledgeable, effective and efficient. NBKC has made the process seamless and simple.

Gary Johns Norcross, GA

Michael was great! He handled all of my concerns and he was very prompt about taking or returning my calls. He was fast at getting the process done. I recommend him highly and for advancement in the company.

Marie Kailua-Kona, HI

Fast, easy experience refinancing my mortgage. Jeff Y did an excellent job keeping things moving and always answered my questions very promptly. Would definitely recommend them for anyone looking at a refinance.

Karen Kitching Denver, CO

Our refinancing process was easy and quick and the rates were very competitive. Brad was great to work with. We would highly recommend NBKC to anyone looking for a mortgage.

George Nelson Frederick, CO

Costco referral program. Very convenient and by far the easiest mortgage process we've been through (this was our tenth). Low rate and fees, no last minute games. Jeff was great to deal with and always available.

Sara The Great Westminster, CO

Mark Q was super helpful the whole time. I filled out the form on Costco and I received a call from Mark within a few minutes. NBKC was the best price and everything moved very quickly.

Dan Dent Salt Lake City, UT

I refinanced my mortgage with NBKC Bank and it could not have been easier or gone more smoothly and most importantly the interest rate and loan costs were lower than all others I compared.

Binh Nguyen Flat Rock, MI

Ami B is the best Loaner Officer that I have had the pleasure to work with! She answered to all my questions with urgency. She was always available whenever I needed her throughout the mortgage process. Thank you Ami🙏

Tony Sun Vienna, VA

I just got my refi done with NBKC Bank. Scott C, loan office was very personal and helped us through each step with much care. The best part is that we were done in 2-3 weeks! Thanks Scott!

MARY KIRKPATRICK Reston, VA

Pete S was an awesome mortgage broker...he helped us move fast and came out on top of 5 other lenders who could not compete with their offer. We will work with NBKC again, next time around.

Bret D Cannon & Cheryl Cannon Richland, WA

I learned of NBKC bank through Costco's Mortgage program and I found they offer us the best combination of interest rate and fees. The loan officer we worked with, Scott C, was excellent to work with being very responsive and helpful.

Sunny Virk Huntington Station, NY

Excellent bank to deal with regards to any mortgage needs! I had a great experience working with loan Officer Maggie, who did few loans for me for multi-family investment properties.

Laurence Woods Bremerton, WA

Mike Y of NBKC Bark was incredible to work with and I would highly recommend anyone seeking lending services to start with him. He was impressively responsive and professional, and met all of our needs. Amazing!

Harold Heck Nampa, ID

Brett was very responsive to all of our questions and was always very quick to respond and take our calls taking much of the stress out of the homebuying process. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Laurel Shonerd Dacula, GA

I applied for a home loan from NBKC bank through Costco. My agent Travis contacted me immediately by phone. After that Travis refused to call me when I called and e-mailed him asking him to call me. Travis was very unclear about what was needed to close the loan, and a few times when I asked him to clarify he admitted that he didn't know. Before making my first payment on the loan I received a letter from NBKC bank notifying me that my loan had been sold to Wells Fargo. I know that loans are often bought and sold, but didn't realize it would happen immediately and to a bank that I do not trust. Because of my poor experience with this agent and the company I would not recommend NBKC bank to anyone and I will not use them again in the future.

Raul A Perez Katy, TX

Mike L. was top notch explaining with detail the entire process and was always available to clarify questions along the way. I am pleased with NBCK and would recommend to anyone.

Neil Lake Forest, CA

Brett has been very thorough, detailed, helpful throughout the process. He was prompt to answer my queries and provide information in a timely manner. Excellent work ethics!!!

Lisa Subcasky Meridian, ID

We enjoyed working with Jennifer. She was very helpful and responsive to all our questions and requests. The process worked very smoothly and will be happy to recommend NBKC Bank to others.

Sarai Rossel Concord, CA

Nick L. helped me in such a professional way since the very beginning; he kept in touch with me during the whole process, he called me back every time I needed, I'm so grateful for finding our guys.

Beatriz C. Lezameta-Medina Canyon Country, CA

I had a great experience and I was able to refinance my loan and get out of debt thanks to Bret A. He was able to answer all my questions and guide me through the whole process.

richard evans Louisville, KY

Refinancing was made very simple by bret and all the folks at nbkc. Bret is extremely well-mannered, listened well and helped tremendously through the process. He kept us updated so there were no surprises.

Daniel Gray Montgomery, IL

I worked with Dave N. and he was excellent. First time home buyer and Dave couldn't have made it any easier. We heard of NBKC through the Costco mortgage program and we utilized a VA home loan.

ASIM Houston, TX

I am a first time home buyer and used Sharon from NBKC bank for mortgage. She was very responsive, trustworthy and closed my loan in less than 25 days. I highly recommend Sharon.

Bryan Digel Bellevue, WA

Everything went smoothly. Specifically Rhett B. did in excellent job with communication and coordination with all parties involved. Service and responsiveness was top notch and pricing seemed good as well.

Matthew Monford Houston, TX

Our loan officer was responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend Joy M. and her team to other veterans who are looking for a competitive interest rate and great service.

Anthony Gonzales Sparks, NV

Our loan girl Jessica walk as through the process. She was patient and informative. She answered all our concerns and on top of all the paperwork we needed. Overall it was painless and quick.

Lisa L Sebastian, FL

Richard H. was great to work with and very informative! I closed in less than 30 days!

Ryan Smith Salt Lake City, UT

The Loan Officer took time to explain the loan process is simple and concise terms that I could understand. The process went smoothly and the rates were great.

Allan Yalong San Jose, CA

Home refinance was quick, easy and painless. Loan officer was kept in the loop for the entire process. Communication was awesome. Thank you Steve. And thank you NBKC!

David Woon San Jose, CA

1st time working with this bank on refinancing. Robert F was great to work with, he provided prompt response. Provided that my credit scores met the requirements, closing was smooth.

Dottie Littleton, CO

I am very happy with the service of my loan with NBKC. Ronald M was very helpful and also always available to answer any questions I had during this process.

William Horbatuk Katy, TX

Working with Bernie K was the best. Gathering all the required documents and sending them electronically was the worst, but understandable given the circumstances

Mary Dye San Jose, CA

They made the process easy to follow and our broker was very clear about our options and the requirements. He was also very responsive to our questions.