Innovative Mortgage Alliance

8.9

Innovative Mortgage Alliance is in the residential mortgage and refinancing business. It opened its doors 10 years ago near Salt Lake City, Utah with a staff that has decades of combined experience in the housing industry. Innovative Mortgage Alliance goes above and beyond to make the loan process easy and transparent for its customers. It offers a unique array of tools, resources, and guarantees that show the company's priorities—its customers.

Currently, Innovative Mortgage Alliance is not a nationwide service but caters towards the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Tennessee, Utah, and Washington.

To see what customers are saying about their experience, jump down to the Innovative Mortgage Alliance reviews.

The Good

• Several Customer Guarantees
  • Rate Monitor Alert
  • Tools & Financial Calculators
  • Great Customer Service

Several Customer Guarantees

Innovative Mortgage Alliance has several guarantees that makes the loan process easy for its customers to receive funding seamlessly. A few of the promises that it makes to its customers include:

• Three week guarantee closing
  • Four business hour response time
  • Twice weekly communication on files in process
  • Same day pre-approvals
  • It pays per diem if escrow closes late for reasons within its control

Innovative Mortgage Alliance is unique because very few mortgage brokers guarantee any of these things, let alone all of these great advantages. If you want a mortgage broker that is dedicated to customer communication and transparency then Innovative Mortgage Alliance is a great option.

Rate Monitor Alert

An interesting feature that Innovative Mortgage Alliance offers is an online tool called a rate monitor alert. Essentially what this does is allows homeowners to be alerted when the housing market is able to support or produce a desired rate.

The housing market fluctuates at different points which affects the homeowners ability to secure a better or worse mortgage rate. Instead of approaching a mortgage broker time and time again the rate monitor alert tool will have mortgage experts contact you if it is good time to buy or refinance.

Simply fill out the form online and you can be signed up for Rate Monitor Alert in no time. It is rare for a lender to be so transparent about its rates. This feature is very beneficial to homebuyers that have the flexibility to wait for the right rate to be available. This resource can help homebuyers save thousands of dollars in the loan process if they are able to score a below average rate.

Tools and Financial Calculators

It is common for mortgage businesses to have an array of online tools to help potential homeowners be able to quickly estimate. Innovative Mortgage Alliance provides many easy to use tools that bigger name brands in the business also use.

Some of its unique tools that potential customers can use for free include:

• Mortgage insurance finder
  • Affordability calculator
  • Amortization calculator
  • Mortgage calculator
  • Refinance calculator

Great Customer Service

Innovative Mortgage Alliance has consistent remarks from previous customers that mention the teams outstanding customer service. Frequently it is mentioned how the Innovative Mortgage Alliance team was able to provide a uniquely personal experience that guaranteed good rates in a short amount of time. All though there are not many reviews on its Best Company profile, nearly all of its reviews are four and five stars.

Not all mortgage lenders can claim having a majority of positive reviews, making Innovative Mortgage Alliance a great option for homebuyers who value customer service. Jump to the bottom of this page to checkout the Innovative Mortgage Alliance reviews for yourself.

The Bad

Unclear Loan Products

From its website it is difficult to tell exactly which loan products are available to a future homeowner. If you are looking into a specialty loan it is unclear if Innovative Mortgage Alliance provides additional options aside from just the standard conventional loan and refinancing loan.

Those looking for an FHA approved government loan may not also be able to receive funding through Innovative Mortgage Alliance. Most lenders are FHA approved lenders, putting Innovative Mortgage Alliance at a disadvantage for a large number of homeowners that need assistance funding a mortgage loan.

The Bottom Line

Innovative Mortgage Alliance is a great option for those looking for a low mortgage rate in one of the seven states it services. Those who choose to do business with Innovative Mortgage Alliance will be characteristically treated with great customer service and total transparency throughout the whole process.

If you are looking to secure a specialty loan or an FHA type of loan, you are not likely to find these loan options at Innovative Mortgage Alliance.

5.0

Anna South Jordan, UT

We had a great experience with the team at Innovate Mortgage Alliance. As first time homebuyers we didn't know what to expect, but they were great at answering our questions and helping us through every step of the financing process.

Meky Zelaya Salt Lake City, UT

This was a truly personal experience. Doug kept me informed through the whole process and helped me understand along the way. It’s a lot of paperwork to fill out but that is a normal process for any mortgage loan. Doug kept his word on the costs and was transparent. The rest of the team made it easy for the closing and was personally available and accommodating to our schedule and needs. I was super impressed with the rate we were able to get and got exactly the type of loan we were looking for. I challenged them with a no escrow account and they fought hard for me to be able to get it. Great job!! I have already recommended Innovative to my son for his refinance!! Thank you all for a great experience!!

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Wow...thanks for the many kind words. Doug is one of our best! We are so pleased you were happy with your experience. Thank you!

Jared Cobia Mendon, UT

This is the best mortgage experience I have had. Doug and the team are professional and detailed and committed to delivering the best mortgage process out there. Great rates and great service.

Jeff Gonnason Kihei, HI

After terrible experiences with several other lenders wasting my time, Doug at Innovative Mortgage found 2 lenders that could work with my situation. He was able to explain unusual financial details to the lender and backed me all the way to a successful approval and closing. Also the final interest-rate what is lower than I expected and the closing costs were lower than I expected. I’ve done many mortgage loans and this was the finest lending experience I have ever received. My highest recommendation.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks for the kind words Jeff. We also appreciate you being so great to work with. I know it wasn't free of any bumps in the road but I also know Doug worked Hard to get it done for you. We very much appreciate the kind words and the opportunity you gave us to help you with this.

Apr. 21st, 2021

Laura Coombs Phoenix, AZ

We just finished up our refi with Innovative Mortgage. I'm always really intimidated doing these types of things, but we worked with Shane and Kelly and they were AMAZING. They made the entire process seem so easy. I've worked with others who tend to dump a lot of information on me and expect that I know what it means. Shane took the time to help me understand all of our options and what they meant for us. There's no doubt in my mind that he had our best interests at heart through the whole process. We chose to use them because of a word-of-mouth referral so I thought we should pay it forward. We HIGHLY recommend these guys.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks Laura! It was an absolute pleasure. You were so responsive and easy to work with. We always appreciate referrals and are so glad your brother referred you to us and we were able to get you in a better situation. Good luck with everything!

Apr. 2nd, 2021

Raja Fremont, CA

Doug C. is a top notch, friendly, diligent , and competent mortgage loan officer. Not only did he give me the best rate, but impressed me with his quick communications and helped to close on time by scheduling inspections ahead of time in a very competitive market. Five stars! Raja

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks so much for the kind words. Doug works extremely hard and I'm glad that showed through on your loan experience. We appreciate you allowing us to help.

May. 3rd, 2021

Amy Evans Seattle, WA

As first time homeowners, IMA earned our trust, and found us the best loan for our circumstance. They took the time to explain loan vocabulary to us (millennials) like down payment, closing costs, annual percentage rate (APR), escrow, earnest money deposit, etc. We had a wonderful experience and would refer them to anyone we know.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks for letting us help you and Andy get your first home!

Layla Mangum Hurricane, UT

Doug and his team were awesome to work with on our first home purchase. He took the time to explain things in detail so we knew exactly what we were getting into. Worked countless hours as we had a few hiccups along the way, and was super flexible with his time. Would recommend highly to friends and family.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you Layla. Doug said you wee so great throughout the whole process from start to finish. Thanks very much for all you do to allow us to get this done for you!

Jeff Lind Lehi, UT

My refi was quite complicated, but Shane and his team were great to work with, and the tools they used for data collection, and underwriting were excellent. They layered a deft, human touch to that tech, and shepherded my loan to completion. They operated as a partner to me in what would have been an otherwise insanely tedious, and nearly insurmountable process. 100% would recommend.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

You were so great to help us every step of the way. Thanks for allowing us to assist!

Apr. 20th, 2021

Shelly Carter Torrance, CA

We always felt they had our best interest at heart. They did two separate loans for us at the same time. Their systems made all the paper very easy to do. We were able to manage all the paperwork online. Very helpful company and nice to work with. We highly recommend Shane and his business and will be happy to use whenever needed again. Thanks to all those that made this happen so easily!

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks for the kind words Shelly! It means a lot. We really appreciate you allowing us to help with both of these loans.

Mar. 15th, 2021

Kyle Marshall Spanish Fork, UT

Great to work with. We had a complicated loan situation but Shane and group worked very hard to get us exactly what we needed. We will never use any other mortgage company.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Kyle, you and your were so patient and kind during the whole process. I appreciate you allowing us to help you get this closed up for you. I'm excited about how much better this will make your financial situation in the long run!

May. 3rd, 2021

Hannah Thurston ,

For a first time home buyer, the whole process was a little scary for me but they made me feel comfortable, and answered all my questions! I am so happy with how everything turned out and happy I used Innovative Mortgage Alliance!

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you so much Hannah! It was a real pleasure to work with you. You were so quick to respond and so helpful. We hope you love your new place!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Jill Gulbranson West Jordan, UT

Innovative Mortgage Alliance went out of their way to make sure we were getting the best service and the best deal possible. I felt they were always looking out for our best interest and helped us navigate through a crazy new build. So grateful we went with them.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

You were so easy to work with Jill. Your quick response time and eagerness to help us help you made a huge difference. Thanks for everything. Thanks again for allowing us to assist!

Mar. 15th, 2021

Katie Hulecki Rancho Cucamonga, CA

What a nice experience I had working with Shane. He made my first time purchasing a home an enjoyable and easy experience. Shane was easy to get ahold of, and took the time to explain all of the questions I had. I would definitely use and recommend him for any and all loans in the future.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you so much Katie. We really appreciate you allowing us to help. We hope you enjoy your new place!

Mar. 1st, 2021

Craig Winton El Cajon, CA

Doug C. Was the best. Communication is key and he was 5* plus at that. He gave us different options and answered question to everything I had giving detailed answers. Even answered a few questions twice for me when id ask him repeatedly. I have recommended him already to family as he made this process easy. Also I did like the process the company has for documents. Very clear and easy.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks Craig. Doug is one of our best! So glad you liked working with him.

Aniket Shah San Francisco, CA

I truly enjoyed working with Doug C. at Innovative Mortgage Alliance. The prompt and clear communication and super competitive rates were impressive!

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks you so much for the kind words. Doug spoke highly of you through the whole transaction! Thanks again for allowing us to assist.

Rob Egbert Clearfield, UT

Shane C at Innovative Mortgage was amazing to work with! His responsiveness to our many questions, his excellence in communication and his characteristic patience throughout the process made our home refinancing experience a breeze. I would highly recommend Shane to anyone looking to finance or refinance a home.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you Rob! You are so great to work with. Thanks for your patience and help getting this to the finish line!

Jayne Gutierrez Salt Lake City, UT

I really enjoyed working with Shane. He is very knowledgeable and he explained the whole process very well!

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you Jayne. The feeling is mutual. We appreciate you and Frank so much!

Krista and Weston Carpiaux La Verne, CA

Shane C helped me through my first home purchase and over the years walked me through two separate refinances. The process was simple, got great rates, and Shane was always available to answer all of my questions. He worked hard behind the scenes to make everything go smoothly!

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you Weston. We appreciate the confidence you've placed in us over the years. We hope you and your family have a great year!

Jan. 4th, 2021

Brittany Lewis Midvale, UT

Shane and Kelly are my guardian angels! They handled our original home loan and then when things were in our favor, they reached out and suggested we do a refinance. And boy am I glad we did. They made the process simple and clear to understand, answered all our questions and helped us save over $200 a month! They will always look out for your best interest!

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks Brittany. You are one of our favorites. Appreciate you and your family.

Doug Corrigan Orem, UT

My experience has mainly to do with Shane C. He helped me with my loan and he did a really good job listening to what my goals were and then finding me a program that worked. The digital interface they had made it simple to upload our information and see how the loan was progressing. Plus, I never had to wonder where things were at. Really the smoothest loan and least expensive we have done.

Russell Cowley Orem, UT

The ability to quickly upload the needed documents made the process much quicker.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

We are so glad you liked the technology we use to try and make it as easy as possible. Thanks for letting us assist!

Brandon Andersen Cazadero, CA

Shane was great to work with and was able to help me refinance my home with a great rate and reasonable fees. Would definitely work with him again.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you very much Brandon! You were so easy to work with and so flexible. We really appreciate your help in getting it done.

Mar. 11th, 2021

Jocelyn Egbert Clearfield, UT

We couldn’t have felt in better hands with our stressful loan process. Shane was phenomenal to work with. We will definitely work him him in the future.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you Jocelyn! Hope you guys are enjoying your new beautiful home!

Colin Booth West Valley City, UT

Innovative was with me every step of the way. Their initial estimate for closing costs was spot on. Every time I started wondering where my loan was at, I got a text or email giving me an update. Great experience.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you for the kind words Colin.

Marvin Dalangin Riverton, UT

Rob G and his team will find ways to help their clients. They have the best Mortgage Loan Programs and 100% Home Financing Options. They will guide you through the path to home ownership and will be with you from start to finish.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks for the kind words Marvin.

Savanna Kaiser Vernal, UT

Attentive to situation-specific concerns, promptly worked on next steps to ensure process timeliness, and offered assistance as needed with courteousness. And of course, they were great at finding the best rates and provides services at a competitive price. Would take my business here again and would definitely recommend.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you very much Savanna.

Alicia Poulton Pleasant Grove, UT

Shane was so helpful! We had spoken with another mortgage company and they gave us a quick quote. Shane really worked through things and helped us find the best rate for a refinance. He definitely went above and beyond to help us out!

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you so much Alicia. We hope you guys are well!

JD Nielson Salt Lake City, UT

Shane looked out for the my families best interest. He ensured we got the best rate and answered all of our concerns very quick. Shane took the time to make sure all of our paperwork was in order and ready for when we were able to close. Shane will always have my business.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

You are the best JD. Very much appreciate the kind words. Thanks for the loyalty and confidence.

Scott A. Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Shane helped limit the fees I paid for my refinance and we got an excellent rate. He provided a very useful analysis to help us decide if refinancing was right for us. Both he and Kelly communicate well and made the process as seamless as possible. I'd highly recommend them for your mortgage needs.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you Scott. You were so easy to work with and so quick to get back to us. It was an absolute pleasure to assist you.

Stephanie Griffin Saratoga Springs, UT

Working with Innovative Mortgage Alliance has been the simplest and best thing we have done as home owners. Rob is always there to respond to questions or concerns without hesitation. He has made both buying and refinancing a home a stress free experience and we would not use anyone else!

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you Stephanie. Rob is one of our best Loan Officer. We are glad you have enjoyed working with him on multiple transactions. Thanks for the loyalty.

Mark Erskine Provo, UT

Mortgage Alliance made sure to get me the best interest rate possible. They were also very hands on and explained the process and the benefits of each possible lender. I would definitely recommend Mortgage Alliance to anyone getting a new home, or refinancing.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks Mark. You are the bomb. We appreciate the friendship and loyalty.

Jeff Corrigan Provo, UT

Exceptional service with the lowest fees around. Sounds like a cliche but with Innovative it’s not. Shane and team took care of all the hassle and saved me thousands of dollars on processing fees. I recommend them to everyone I know and the experience is always amazing!

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks Jeff. We appreciate you allowing us to help with multiple transactions over the years. Thanks again!

Spencer Hess Orem, UT

Shane was very knowledgable and very quick to respond to questions. He made the whole process very easy. I got a few quotes from some other lenders but Shane blew them out of the water. Both the rate and closing costs were the lowest I found. I highly recommend Innovative Mortgage Alliance.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks Spencer. I hope you guys are enjoying your new place. Thanks for allowing us to help with your loan. Tell the family hi for us!

Daniel Sheppard Provo, UT

Helped me sift through all the options to choose the right one at the best price.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks Dan. We really appreciate the loyalty over the years. It means a lot.

Apr. 2nd, 2021

Ryan Nielson Provo, UT

Shane was awesome to work with! I goofed up during the refinance process and could have set us back in the process. Shane was able to work his magic and still get it done for us. 100% wound recommend him.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you Ryan. We appreciate the loyalty.

Kaeleng Salt Lake City, UT

I refinanced a couple of times with Shane. He’s as good as they get in the business. Very Prompt and professional, not to mention he got us a killer rate! Thanks Shane. Highly recommended.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you. We appreciate your repeat business.

John Russell Payson, UT

Shane was great to work with and we always felt he had our best interest in mind. I would highly recommend he andInnovative Mortgage Alliance! In fact, I have referred a number of family and friends to them already.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

We appreciate all of your referrals John. You are one of our best clients. Thank you very much for the loyalty. You and Sue are awesome.

Matthew Boulter Orem, UT

I have loved working with Shane and his team. I had been contacted by other lenders and advisors about refinancing but I felt more confident and safe with Shane. He has never pushed us to do something we don’t want to.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks for allowing us to help Matthew. You have been such a great client. Thanks again!

Nicole Utykanski Pleasant Grove, UT

An incredible team that really took the time and effort to educate, inform and to find the very best rate for not only one family member but for three of them! Great savings and service.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you very much.

John S Sandy, UT

We worked with Shane C. to refinance our home. Shane was a real professional and he helped us through the process. He was attentive to all the details. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you John!

Adam Loewer Pearsall, TX

They helped me refinance my home with a quick turn around

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks Adam. We hope your little family is doing well!

Breanna Jones Orem, UT

We were very happy with the refinancing of our home. Went very quickly and smoothly. We worked with Shane Corrigan and he made every part of the process clear and easy for us. We didn’t have to pay a dime to refinance and even got money back after the process was all done. We were so happy with how much we saved on our monthly mortgage payment too. I have recommended this company to multiple people already. Overall, super happy we decided to refinance with innovative mortgage alliance!

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

This is one of my favorite reviews we've ever received. Thanks Bre. You and your family are simply the best. Thanks for allowing us to help!

Nate o West Valley City, UT

Buying a home is not the easiest process, so I really appreciate all the help along the way. Very happy with the way things went.

Thanks Nate!

Michelle Los Angeles, CA

Innovative Mortgage Alliance was a dream to work with! They were professional, helpful, and quick. Best experience with a mortgage company. I would use them again!

Thank you!

Mike Terry Midvale, UT

Easy process and great communication. Worked with Rob G, he will continue to have all of my business and my continual recommendation, he is wonderful to work with.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you. Rob is one of our best Loan Officers. Tons of experience and expertise. Thanks for allowing us to help.

zippity zapp Salt Lake City, UT

Super fast closing. Doug and team were incredibly efficient and helpful anytime I had a question. Best mortgage experience we have had, period! Thanks.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you. Doug is the best.

Sandra Marks Cheyenne, WY

We weee impressed with Shane and Doug’s knowledge and timely manner in answering our questions. In the end we saved money and felt great about our decision to refinance.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks Sandra! Appreciate the kinds words.

Kristi Anderson Provo, UT

Super responsive, attentive and helpful. Shane always goes the extra mile to help you understand the process as well as make everything smooth and easy.

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thanks Kris. We hope you and Josh are enjoying that rate!

John Comstock Riverside, CA

Automated and easy document uploads, reps are responsive when questions arise and resolve issues quickly

Reply from Innovative Mortgage Alliance

Thank you very much John. Please let us know if you have any questions.