Best Company Guarantee Better.com Logo

Better.com

8.1

Joseph

Customer support was very responsive and answered all the questions. They are accessible 24/7. It is super easy and fast.

Sarah

Whatever we needed, they were able to take care of and were friendly doing it. Everything was very simple. It was easier than expected.

Charles

The process started very well. Everyone was responsive at first but after we had our application in, that changed pretty quickly. There was poor communication and lot of confusion on our part about what we were paying for.

Siddharth

My real estate agent referred me to better.com and I would say we found it at the right moment. It was extremely intuitive.

Everything was pretty straightforward. Whatever expectation were set were met. They always were able to answer our questions promptly.

Kelley

Yeah it was easy to get started and get the information we needed. It was a straight forward loan application and the process moved very smoothly.

Hillary New Britain, CT

Communication was clear and frequent. Their portal made it so easy to track the documents needed and showed the status of the loan.

Anita Chicago, IL

Better Company experience has been one of the best ever. The system allowed me to do my refinance quote within minutes. I was able to get a pre-approval letter within the same day.

Ben Henning Arlington, VA

Very easy to interact both over the phone and through the portal. Very responsive team.

tae hwan an Suwanee, GA

Fast response. Good promotion. Decent after sales support. User friendly website.

Kolapalli Prasad Dumfries, VA

Simple and easy online and faster process. Superior rates compared to other Lenders

suzanne Ponte Vedra, FL

great customer service and communication; easy platform to upload documents and follow tasks

Melanie B. Stocks Lake Worth, FL

Customer service was excellent, very responsive to my questions, processing was fast

Gyusung Isaiah Lee Buffalo Grove, IL

I liked that all staff were capable and prompt to address my questions and help the process.

John Mount Freedom, NJ

Quick and Easy to process the loan. 95% of the loan process was handled online.

Dayne Topkin Asheville, NC

Better.com were almost the reason my home purchase fell through. We missed countless deadlines in the process. My loan processor never communicated important details about the loan with me. And their communication was completely unacceptable, I ended up having to call every day to find out where we were in the process.

Gary Radcliff, KY

The whole process was fairly easy, quick, and all the associates were very helpful as well as friendly.

Vetrimani

It was very easy to provide various documentation as my company has most things available. They are very prompt

Belhassen

I got all the help I needed right away and all my questions were answered. I am glad I chose them for their better rates.

Colleen

Overall the process is really easy and the people were helpful. I was very happy. The only thing that wasn't great was the urgency.

Shashank East Brunswick, NJ

There was no upselling. For my situation they offered me appraisal waiver. I could do everything myself and online so it all worked out.

Rio Wibowo Moseley, VA

I used to work for a student loan company and I am very impressed with better.com interface and user experience

Chander Malik Wayne, PA

It was very easy and guided process. Being first time buyer it took away most of concerns and was smooth.

Dara Fritz Doylestown, PA

Customer service has been wonderful. Only complaint is that some of the communications could be streamlined a bit better.

Ralph Hegedus Candler, NC

It was super easy to go through the process and they could not have been more helpful along the way!

David Tamés Jupiter, FL

Every stage of the mortgage process was a good experience..easy process, platform to use, knowledgeable staff

Jesn Centreville, VA

Excellent customer service , best in Mortgage servicing. And very fast in getting everything accomplished

Hiral Master Antioch, TN

they understood my needs and address them efficiently. Also, their customer service/response is awesome.

Justin Fierman Morgan Hill, CA

This is how lending should be. I will never look at a traditional bank/lender again. Such a seamless process.

Matthew

It's good though some of the old ways would have bene better to handle some situations. I always got called back and so I am glad I did it.

Omar

Better had competitive rates. The structure of providing documentation could be better but the online process was pretty simple.

Rafael

Their support team is very active and they are good at communicating ever time I had questions about the loan.

Robert

Definitely recommend better.com. They are efficient and also helpful. I was always able to reach out to someone.

Benjamin

They gave me twenty five hundred dollars on my credit card. It was easy. I didn't have to use any of their support.

Claire

My sister recommended better to me and I am glad she did. They have been really great and responsive. It is very easy.

Todd

Found them because they have good rates. It was great. They follow through with everything and respond to things.

Niranjan

It gave me the lowest interest rate. It takes time to hear back from people from different departments.

Jeffrey

Everyone was easy to access and contact. They were very helpful. They were able to process our information.

Karen

Simple and easy to use for me, the customer. I am satisfied and I would be very likely to recommend them.

Frank

Everybody was attentive and responsive and easy to deal with. We felt engages the whole way. They have the lowest cost.

Fitsum

It's not a bad experience but it is very slow but they have a really low interest rate and they responded right away.

Gregory

It was fairly easy. Customer service was always reliable if I needed to ask a question. It had been a great experience.

James

Customer Review Video

Don McKee Dayton, OH

Great support staff. Really good mortgage rate and a relatively easy process from start to closing.

Sandeep Kumar Kondapalli Mason, OH

Excellent, transparent and fast service. I needed this done in 2 weeks and it was done before we hit the 2 week mark.

Marcus Reynolds Charleston, WV

Easy to work with and no gimmicks. . Following the tasks and information asked was very easy and straightforward.

Gregorio Cruz Charlotte, NC

The team that helped me obtain the refinance of my home were all professional and guided me to get my loan applroved.

Camille Tacoma, WA

Worst experience dealing with Paige D, her inexperience or lack of knowledge/care created so many avoidable issues. Escrow company was terrible in communication as well, not sure if this was due to Paige holding our account or not. I would caution anyone to stay away from Better.com

Randy Varner Shippensburg, PA

I believe everything was handled professionally and with good communication, but I don't know if all of the financials were handled properly.

Michael Mangus Mc Kinney, TX

Friendly and efficient. I have used Better for a new mortgage and a refinance and both were a pleasing experience.