Best Company Guarantee Better.com Logo

Better.com

7.3

It was very easy to follow the clearly laid out instructions. I was surprised when I had to recomplete the application when I decided to move after roughly eight weeks. I thought they could recycle my existing application.

Better is great with communication. They would let me know what was needed when I it was needed and when they received it, they would send me a confirmation email. It made it easy to understand where I was in the process.

David

Overall the experience was very positive. There were a couple of questions they could have handled better but nothing is ever perfect. It was as good as I expected. I have nothing to complain about but it also was nothing spectacular.

Sudhir

I am very happy with them. They have a better rate than other lenders and doing it all online is very easy and quick. All my concerns were taken care of. Everything was closed on time.

Gurjeet

They’re pretty good. It was easy to upload documents online. There was less hassle. It was easy to schedule someone to talk to. They would call you right on the scheduled time. It was good that they were always reminding you of things.

Melissa

There were some issues with some of the paperwork. I thought it could have been handled better but other than that I am satisfied. They were very helpful. I would still be likely to refer someone to them.

Pramod

The salesperson wasn’t pushy trying to pressure me into signing up. It was nice when I had a question, I would leave a message on the portal and somebody was contact me immediately and everything went smoothly.

Paul

Didn’t like that I wasn’t able to call anybody on a direct line when I needed someone. It wasn’t easy to get a hold of someone. You have to schedule something instead of picking up the phone to call them. Other than that it was pretty easy.

Geoffrey

The process was easier than I imagined. I would highly recommend that anyone use them they are better than anyone else. They have the best rate. Everything is online. The team is very professional and knowledgeable.

Amy

Everyone is very helpful and it was very easy. I was always notified if something was needed and it was not hard at all and it didn't take much time to do. I chose them because they have the best rate.

Just an awesome experience. It was really convenient. They respond really quick and are there to help you. Best interest rate I could find, so I'm really happy with the process.

SenN Bayonne, NJ

Seamless process. Good interest rates. But the appraisal seem to be below market

Peter Bergstrom Leesburg, VA

Best (lowest) rate, lowest fees, streamlined process, friendly and honest staff

Aliya Windham, NH

Very efficient process and staff are with good knowledge and quality

Ann Kim Glendale, CA

Easy processing, nice on line layout, good customer service

Karen Tilden Tucson, AZ

Easiest Refi ever. - so good, I refi'd with Better.com twice!

Melanie B. Stocks Lake Worth, FL

Customer service was excellent, very responsive to my questions, processing was fast

Gyusung Isaiah Lee Buffalo Grove, IL

I liked that all staff were capable and prompt to address my questions and help the process.

John Mount Freedom, NJ

Quick and Easy to process the loan. 95% of the loan process was handled online.

Christian Pereyda Birmingham, AL

Excellent customer support and easy website interface for tech-comfortable customers.

Gregory Kositzke Greenville, WI

They made things very easy and didn't feel like I was getting scammed buy some online company.

Matt Kuznicki Chicago, IL

Very smooth process, easy to talk to people when needed, most everything able to do online.

Belhassen

I got all the help I needed right away and all my questions were answered. I am glad I chose them for their better rates.

Colleen

Overall the process is really easy and the people were helpful. I was very happy. The only thing that wasn't great was the urgency.

Shashank East Brunswick, NJ

There was no upselling. For my situation they offered me appraisal waiver. I could do everything myself and online so it all worked out.

Rio Wibowo Moseley, VA

I used to work for a student loan company and I am very impressed with better.com interface and user experience

Chander Malik Wayne, PA

It was very easy and guided process. Being first time buyer it took away most of concerns and was smooth.

Dara Fritz Doylestown, PA

Customer service has been wonderful. Only complaint is that some of the communications could be streamlined a bit better.

Ralph Hegedus Candler, NC

It was super easy to go through the process and they could not have been more helpful along the way!

David Tamés Jupiter, FL

Every stage of the mortgage process was a good experience..easy process, platform to use, knowledgeable staff

Jesn Centreville, VA

Excellent customer service , best in Mortgage servicing. And very fast in getting everything accomplished

Hiral Master Antioch, TN

they understood my needs and address them efficiently. Also, their customer service/response is awesome.

Justin Fierman Morgan Hill, CA

This is how lending should be. I will never look at a traditional bank/lender again. Such a seamless process.

Matthew

It's good though some of the old ways would have bene better to handle some situations. I always got called back and so I am glad I did it.

Omar

Better had competitive rates. The structure of providing documentation could be better but the online process was pretty simple.

Rafael

Their support team is very active and they are good at communicating ever time I had questions about the loan.

Robert

Definitely recommend better.com. They are efficient and also helpful. I was always able to reach out to someone.

Benjamin

They gave me twenty five hundred dollars on my credit card. It was easy. I didn't have to use any of their support.

Claire

My sister recommended better to me and I am glad she did. They have been really great and responsive. It is very easy.

Todd

Found them because they have good rates. It was great. They follow through with everything and respond to things.

Niranjan

It gave me the lowest interest rate. It takes time to hear back from people from different departments.

Jeffrey

Everyone was easy to access and contact. They were very helpful. They were able to process our information.

Karen

Simple and easy to use for me, the customer. I am satisfied and I would be very likely to recommend them.

Frank

Everybody was attentive and responsive and easy to deal with. We felt engages the whole way. They have the lowest cost.

Fitsum

It's not a bad experience but it is very slow but they have a really low interest rate and they responded right away.

Gregory

It was fairly easy. Customer service was always reliable if I needed to ask a question. It had been a great experience.

Geetha

The online portal is pretty good. It was smooth and he was really good, knew what was happening and easy to work with it.

Helen Winslow Apex, NC

We had an experience where we almost were not able to close on our home because we were not told information we needed up front. We had to scramble to be able to meet the requirements and we found the people we dealt with to be not very helpful.

Brian Schoellkopf Cypress, TX

Better worked with me to get best loan option, rate and price, they found a way to get it done when other companies failed to do so…

Brett M. Truitt Washington, DC

Everything was great until they sold my loan and gave no notification to me of doing so. I ended up reaching out to them because nothing was due and that's when I was informed that my loan had been sold.