Best Company Guarantee Better.com Logo

Better.com

8.1

Christopher

It is very quick and operates smoothly. They answered all my questions promptly. The rates are good. I am glad I did it.

Travis

They're helpful people the ones that helped me through the process. They have already sold my loan after a month. I am still glad I did it.

Oleksandr

Whenever I had any questions, they were quick with the follow up and the answers. It was quick and efficient. The whole process was smooth and fast.

Amit

I got a better rate with better.com. They communicate everything. Whenever I needed help, they were there. They make it deliciously easy.

Audrey

Everything is super easy. It is automated and very clear and transparent on where you stand. I am happy using them. They were outstanding.

Geetha

The online portal is pretty good. It was smooth and he was really good, knew what was happening and easy to work with it.

Salustra Wallace Kennesaw, GA

On the whole fairly painless, very quick, a few issues one never given opt out of using my info requested and now getting too many emails from strange companies, etc. because of that actually a 3.5

Michael Denver, CO

Fast, easy and confident process. Amin was quick to respond and informative through the process. This was my second time using better and had a great experience

Nancy Aurora, IL

Loved the Better.com website for clarity and simplicity, made it super easy to keep up to date and submit my documents. The whole refi process was quick and easy as promised.

Maria Miksich Sewickley, PA

The website is easy to use and upload documents. I loved the tasks feature. Everyone who helped us was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions.

Ryan DeVoe Raleigh, NC

Really fast closing. Applied on May 31st and closed on June 10th. Great company to refinance with. Only company I know of that guarantees to close within 30 days!

Mark

It’s been easy to work with better.com. There were some things I needed clarification on and they were usually pretty quick to respond and clarify what I needed to know.

Wendi

Nice to do online but there are some things in their system that don’t get updated or reflect what you are talking about. When I needed customer support, they tried to get me the answers I needed quickly.

Troy

Customer support was quick to answer questions and kept us informed where we were in the process. It was easy. I am pleased with how everything turned out.

Ashley

Their website is very organized and guided you easily through the process. All the employees are very helpful and make the process as easy as possible.

Lisa

The process was seamless. It was great. The web interface was easy to use to upload documents. My loan person was fantastic and responsive. All my questions were answered. I was satisfied with the care I got.

They have the lowest interest rates and it is pretty seamless. You are able to upload all the documents. All the phone calls and responses were very timely.

Jared

Information is always available because they are very responsive to emails and phone calls. The process is easy because everything is online. It is the best rate available.

Marcus

It is easy to email them but every time I would call, I would have to wait maybe a day or so to get a call back. Everything being digital, uploading documents online made it easy.

Robert

Keep up the good work. It was a pleasant surprise that it was a lot faster than we anticipated and it was very easy. It is better than their competitors.

James

Every thing is great. It has the lowest rates I can fine. Submitting the documentation through the portal was a little confusing at times but the people were very responsive and courteous.

Christine

A friend of ours recommended them and we are glad they did. It was easy to navigate and easy to get a hold of someone. They knew what they were talking about.

Andrew

They did promised me a rate they could not actually obtain so I did lose a decent amount of money but I am still mostly glad I chose them for my refinance. Customer support was there every time I had to talk to them.

Jeremy

We are super glad we used Better.com. They have great customer service. It easy to get information from them. On average we would get an answer within an hour or two.

Nathan

Compared to previous mortgages, it was super easy. All the documents were gathered over the internet. They respond quickly to questions and their answers made sense.

Everything was great. I had a bad experience with Amerisave and they were very responsive and always got back to me. There was a little bit of a glitch with our homeowners’ insurance but overall they were fine.

Carlos

I would definitely recommend them to anyone. They were very honest. No hitting stipulations. The price is very competitive. My loan officer I appreciate.

Pa

I chose them because they are one of the best rated companies and I am satisfied with the service. They were pretty responsive and addressed my questions.

Eleanor Robinson Sacramento, CA

Great website that kept me up to date through the entire process and was easy to submit paperwork through

Scot Frank Jay, NY

Customer Review Video

barry richardson Maggie Valley, NC

Excellent communication and follow through every step of the way. Made a difficult task for me much easier.

Javier Ochoa Sewickley, PA

extremely easy to engage with the loan officer and track the status. Excellent guided system to handle the process.

Doreen Bowie, MD

Efficiency, communication and personalized customer service. They make a complicated and tedious process seamless.

Robert Sorenson Charleston, SC

So easy, 2nd time using them without any issues. Things got cheaper the closer we got to closing, no surprises!

Dayne Topkin Asheville, NC

Better.com were almost the reason my home purchase fell through. We missed countless deadlines in the process. My loan processor never communicated important details about the loan with me. And their communication was completely unacceptable, I ended up having to call every day to find out where we were in the process.

Gary Radcliff, KY

The whole process was fairly easy, quick, and all the associates were very helpful as well as friendly.

Vetrimani

It was very easy to provide various documentation as my company has most things available. They are very prompt

Belhassen

I got all the help I needed right away and all my questions were answered. I am glad I chose them for their better rates.

Colleen

Overall the process is really easy and the people were helpful. I was very happy. The only thing that wasn't great was the urgency.

Shashank East Brunswick, NJ

There was no upselling. For my situation they offered me appraisal waiver. I could do everything myself and online so it all worked out.

Rio Wibowo Moseley, VA

I used to work for a student loan company and I am very impressed with better.com interface and user experience

Chander Malik Wayne, PA

It was very easy and guided process. Being first time buyer it took away most of concerns and was smooth.

Dara Fritz Doylestown, PA

Customer service has been wonderful. Only complaint is that some of the communications could be streamlined a bit better.

Ralph Hegedus Candler, NC

It was super easy to go through the process and they could not have been more helpful along the way!

David Tamés Jupiter, FL

Every stage of the mortgage process was a good experience..easy process, platform to use, knowledgeable staff

Jesn Centreville, VA

Excellent customer service , best in Mortgage servicing. And very fast in getting everything accomplished

Hiral Master Antioch, TN

they understood my needs and address them efficiently. Also, their customer service/response is awesome.

Justin Fierman Morgan Hill, CA

This is how lending should be. I will never look at a traditional bank/lender again. Such a seamless process.

Matthew

It's good though some of the old ways would have bene better to handle some situations. I always got called back and so I am glad I did it.

Omar

Better had competitive rates. The structure of providing documentation could be better but the online process was pretty simple.