Best Company Guarantee Better.com Logo

Better.com

8.1

James

They communicated a lot. It is very helpful. They were always there when I had any questions. The process is really straightforward. It took less than thirty days. They gave me the rated they quoted me. The paperwork is really easy.

Better has competitive rates and their online website makes it much easier to navigate and get updates. There were some minor things with the process because I was purchasing in Arizona but they were responsive with the details.

Glenn

It was easy and the process is efficient. The mobile and desktop experiences for reviewing the loan documentation works very well. Their feedback was excellent. I was always able to contact a person via email or the phone. I was very satisfied.

Matthew

I got quotes from others but better gave me the best rate options. It made it extremely easy to work with. I knew where my loan was each step of the process. It was easy to communicate with someone. It is a lot more transparent and easy to understand. You don’t feel like you are working for someone whose purpose is commission.

Hilary

The whole process is wonderful. Customer service is great. I appreciated their help and guidance the whole time. I was afraid when I started the process and they eased my fears right away. It s really transparent. Anytime I had a question, it was answered quickly. I felt well taken care of.

The technology Better uses makes the process easy. Also comparing rates with other mortgage companies, I found Better to be the top as far as offering the best rates. It is easy to work with. They looked at different options to make it easy.

Prasad

I was looking for an easy way to refinance my mortgage and they were everything we were looking for. Everything is online and they guided us through all the paperwork that needed to be done. Their turnaround time was very good. If they could reduce the amount of paperwork that could reduce the burden off their customers.

John

For the most time, everyone was on point and got the job done. When I called, every single person I spoke with was incredibly well spoken and friendly and did a great job. It was hard to get past customer service to the person I wanted to speak to, the loan officer.

Michael

They have the lowest rate and the easiest system to work with as far as uploading documents. They were super responsive. I never had to wait more than a few hours for a response. Sometimes it was a little difficult to figure out what document they needed, that is my only feedback.

Debbie

When I contacted them, they walked me through it. It is really simple, all you have to do is upload the documents. The process was seamless. It was nice that it was one person through the whole process. I am glad I chose Better.com.

Robert

Portal is extremely easy to use. Their representatives are outstanding to work with. They were extremely responsive both day and night. I’ve done about ten to fifteen refinance for mortgages and this is by far the best experience I’ve had.

Michael

The website make everything so clear and transparent. Better completed the task on time and the person who works there had very good communication skills. The window for completion is very small so that can be a bit stressful to close in time but it works in the end.

Salome

I'm glad I chose Better mainly because it's just very efficient and everything is done online so it keeps down the confusion. I can go back and look in the portal you can just constantly know what you uploaded in and it just saves a lot of time without going back and forth.

Amber Colorado Springs, CO

The individuals I worked with to secure the loan were phenomenal and went above and beyond to the loan done. The amount of tasks and paperwork involved, however, was sometimes redundant and confusing.

Pam Morden Albuquerque, NM

Very clear information & process, easy to navigate website, useful tools like "trying on" different mortgage scenario, personal help available when needed

Charles Middle River, MD

With better.com I was able to refinance my house with a satisfying Interest rate, shortened the term to half, everything on-line, easy and helpful team!

Carlos Andres Giraldo Leander, TX

Speed to market, easy platform to upload your documentation and closings under 30 days. Quick answer to your questions, low rates and lowest out of pocket expense, by taking on risks other providers won't when laws change.

Jacob Stolk Salt Lake City, UT

Better.com processed my refi loan efficiently and effectively. For being a mostly digital company it was amazingly easy to get a love person on the phone when I had questions or concerns.

It was good until I got my loan and then I had some questions and I got ignored, that's my only issue with them. I had a good rate and I found that their interface was good and I'm glad I did it with better.com

Better.com has the best rates I could find. I am happy with them. The website is easy to use. All the steps are clear. Customer support is responsive. Overall we are happy with experience.

It is easy to use better.com online. Everything is pretty straightforward and easy. If I had any questions, they were answered quickly. They pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Amir

Everything is automated so the process is smooth and easy. It is easy to get a hold of customer service. They are very communicative and prompt. I will probably use them again.

Cory

I am going through a divorce, which is difficult to navigate, but better had no problems navigating. They have better interest rates that anything I could fine. There were a few hiccups but it was a great experience. It is easy because it is all online. It is a really efficient way of doing things.

I was kept informed on every step of the process. They go me through everything that needed to be done. Every questions I had was responded to quickly whether I sent an email or gave them a call.

The service is excellent. They pretty much handled everything for me. The only thing I had to do was get the signature for the closing documents. It was very easy. I really appreciate that.

Very streamlined, organized process. The communication was excellent. I hear it is a good place to work and when your employees are happy, the customers are happy. It is a good way to do business.

Joseph Chiang Redmond, WA

The overall process is smooth, and the support team is really responsive. Although having a small confusion in inspection, the team resolved it quickly and I ended up having what I was looking for in a refinance.

Lindsey Mark Indianapolis, IN

Better.com makes the entire refinance process quick, easy & transparent. The team gives you the right information and status updates to keep things moving and follows through when they make commitments.

Valentin Houston, TX

A very transperant process, and everyone that I dealt with throughout the process did a great job of explaining what everything was and or the rationale behind the step in the process.

Robert

It went so smoothly. I'm just not too sure if it'll be the absolute best price in terms of interest rates. They answer every phone call and every question in detail and then some questions before I ask.

Rishi

It was very easy with the online process. The application was very transparent. I didn't use customer support a lot, I had a couple of questions and they were all answered quickly.

Angele

The process was very smooth, I wasn't overwhelmed. I liked how they assign tasks and then I can move on to the next step. It was pretty thorough. The quicker you do the task the quicker the process is.

Charles

It wasn't a perfect experience but in the end they did a pretty good job. They responded promptly when we had questions. They were able to clarify what we were asking for. The only thing I wish they would have done differently is initiate contact with our former lenders and try to expedite emails.

Janine

They gave us the best rate. All my questions were answered but whoever I was working with wasn't aware of a specific law. I was told I could do it at home but I had to go to the title company. I would still recommend them because they do have knowledgeable people.

Greg

There was little bit of a hiccup when the loan was transitioned from the loan service to mister cooper but other than that it was fairly smooth. It is pretty straightforward. The people are very responsive.

Kostas

Better.com is very streamlined and easy to use. There was a confusion on the type of loan so it got a bit messed up but the process is phenomenal, my personal experience just wasn't what I wanted.

Kayla

No issues at all. Everyone was very responsive to any questions we had. Everything is streamlines. It is really easy to navigate. I am happy. We wanted something with an electronic experience and it was convenient.

I am very happy with my experience. It was really easy and fast. There were no major issues. There was always a live person to take my calls and the loan processer would generally return my phone calls in a few hours.

Kevin

As far as getting a mortgage, it was a great experience. If I had a question, it was answered quickly. Communication was great. I couldn't imagine it going better. I am very happy.

Wade

It was pretty painless. The app is well designed. I liked the user experience. I hardly ever had to wait on them. I got my stuff done, they got there stuff done. We were able to close very quickly.

Michael

Better.com beat the interest rate and closing cost of any my local lenders and institutional lenders. They were able to accurately give me an interest rate. It did not change from the moment it was quoted. Customer service is open late at night.

Angela

Everyone was really easy to work with. They helped me through the process. It was easy to reach someone when I needed to. It is easy to maneuver the process. It was streamlined.

Alistair

Better.com has the cheapest rates and I liked that everything was done online. Sometimes I would get requests for things and after a few days it would be cleared up. There seem to be a lot of errors going on behind the scenes.

All my questions were answered in a timely manner. They were very accommodating. They have excellent customer service. They went above and beyond. They really explained it to me and worked with me. They were amazing.

I'm really happy with the experience I had. They had a good rate. I really like the web portal for submitting documents and checking status. I get in touch with someone knowledgeable but sometimes it took 24 hours to get an answer.

Fernando

Everything was very easy to manage. I could do most of it online. They responded to all my questions. I was able to get a loan form overseas the first time but the second time, at the end of the process they told me they could not process it. They should train everybody on this topic.

Erica

Most of the people are really friendly and get back to you. I do feel sometimes they don't get back to you as soon as you hoped. I would recommend they get faster at that. Everything was flat out simple. There wasn't much delay on the loan. I already knew what documents they needed and it was easy to upload everything. It is my top pick.

Sandra

The customer service people were very responsive to any questions I had and any questions I hads were resolved quickly. It was a very easy process, quickly done, so I was satisfied. I am a fan setting up automatic payments and recurring payment and there isn't an option for it.

Christopher

All the tasks were explained to me correctly and timely and I was able to get the loan. Better.com was just very very straightforward and everything was outlined very, very efficiently.

Customer service was very thorough in explanations and quick to respond even though everything was by text and phone. Everybody was very friendly quick to respond and probably the easiest one I've ever done.