Acopia Home Loans

7.2

lori cox La Center, KY

My experience with Acopia was great all the staff are very nice and always there to answer any questions you have. They go above and beyond and are very easy to work with I would recommend anyone looking for a home loan to use them.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks, Lori, we appreciation your kind words and recommendation! Thank you for choosing Acopia as your mortgage lender.

Sep. 12th, 2019

R Dale Paducah, KY

The loan officer/agent that assisted me was very helpful and informative. He kept me up to date on every step in the loan process. He was always available and eager to answer any questions I had, no matter how trivial or in depth they may have been.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you Mr. Dale, we appreciate your review! We believe there are no trivial questions... the homebuying process can be very complicated! Thank you for choosing Acopia.

Aug. 8th, 2019

BRANDY SMITH Covington, GA

I am so happy that I worked with Acopia Home Loans. Allen K, Rya S, and Maria M went above and beyond to assist me with my new home purchase. And, their level of expertise, customer service, and friendly demeanor was amazing!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Brandy, we appreciate your review! We agree, Allen is great and has a terrific team! Thanks for choosing Acopia.

Aug. 8th, 2019

Jordan Charlotte, NC

The people and service at Acopia Home Loans were excellent. I had no issues at all when dealing with them. The people were nice and well informed. The process was simple and easy. Would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you Jordan, it was our pleasure to serve you! We appreciate your recommendation and trust in Acopia as your lender.

Jul. 29th, 2019

Cree Mullen Nashville, TN

I worked with no fewer than 3 other lenders over a 6 month period. Jeff S was the only officer who patiently advised me of all my options, offered sound advice and helped to build a mortgage package that allowed me to secure the home of my desire.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your review, Cree ~ we agree, Jeff is terrific! We know you have options; thank you for choosing Acopia to help with your home loan.

Jun. 17th, 2019

Gloria Herle Atlanta, GA

Acopia was very easy to work with and very helpful. Very easy to contact to answer questions.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much, Gloria! It was our pleasure.

Oct. 19th, 2021

Jennifer Graham Atlanta, GA

Very easy application process. Michele W and her team were always responsive and processed my loans quickly.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much, Jennifer, we appreciate your review!

Elizabeth Laney Charlotte, NC

Very unorganized and unprofessional. Would not recommend for anyone buying a house especially a first time home owner like myself. Had to resend multiple documents and my closing was pushed multiple times. The last times they pushed it was 45 MINUTES BEFORE closing after my family and I had driven all the way to Mauldin.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Hi Elizabeth, we're sorry you walked away not happy with your experience. We try to educate all clients - especially first-time homebuyers - on things to avoid that may require additional docs or impact your closing date. Trust us, our teams always do their best to still get each client to the closing table once those unexpected situations arise.

Inez Robinson Loganville, GA

Acopia home loan goes above and beyond to help me . I will forever be grateful . Special thanks to Bill and his capable team.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you Inez, it was our pleasure. So glad Bill's team took such great care of you!

Arthur Rodney Douglasville, GA

Jenny and her team made the home loan process seemless. The entire team kept me updated throughout the process. I would recommend Acopia to anyone looking to purchase or refinance their home. Thanks

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your recommendation, Arthur! We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again.

ELnJai Scurlock-Gabor Asheville, NC

Cameron & his team were top notch throughout the entire process. He was knowledgeable, informative, and made our home buying process as painless as possible. We highly recommend using Acopia for your home buying needs!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your recommendation! (and we agree, Cameron is terrific!) Congratulations on your new home!

Cornelius A Goodin Ft. Pierce, FL

It was a very good experience. They were very professional. Very polite and made sure to me that this transition would go smoothly. They was always there to assist me on any information or questions I didn't understand. Acopia was amazing an I'm glad I've chose them to help me during this experience in business.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much, Cornelius! It was our pleasure. We appreciate you and your kind review.

Morgan Zigelsky Lakewood, TN

Jeff S was very knowledgable and was able to explain everything to me in simple terms! I’m a first time home buyer so having Jeff explain everything is great detail was so helpful and calming during a stressful situation.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Morgan, we're so happy Jeff was able to help you (we think he's terrific, too!). Congratulations on your new home!

Dec. 28th, 2020

Shailyn ,

There was a small hiccup in the beginning with communication and not being offered the best deal from the get go but once I got to work with my original loan officer everything worked out well. Kurt is very nice, patient and professional.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you Shailyn, we appreciate your review and are so pleased everything worked out for you.

Dec. 9th, 2020

andrew wachter Asheville, NC

Fantastic experience working with Cameron L and his team in Asheville. They were always quick to respond and made this process as easy as possible for us first time homebuyers.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks for your review, Andrew - that's terrific to hear! A big congratulations on your first home :)

Aug. 24th, 2020

Jason Payton Athens, GA

We worked with Billy and his team and had a great experience. They were in touch regularly regarding the closing process and were timely in their processing of our loan. We would absolutely do business with Acopia again.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks, Jason, we appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you again!

Dana Markowitz Port Saint Lucie, FL

Anthony went above and beyond to make the loan process seamless! He was patient, knowledgeable and kept me informed every step of the way. Thank you for getting me in the perfect home!!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Congratulations, Dana, and thank you for the terrific review! We're so glad Anthony took great care of you :)

Randall T Beaty Nashville, TN

Joanie was very understanding and considerate to the times we're living in and the struggles and roadblocks it brought along, concerning the pandemic. I couldn't have asked for a better person for the job

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind words, Randall. We're so glad Joanie could help and took good care of you.

Liz Mattingly Norcross, GA

Jeff I was great, before meeting him Id actually encountered another Acopia agent who wasn’t. Jeff really takes the time to educate his clients and is always available in a reasonable timeframe.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your 5-star review, Liz, so glad Jeff could assist. And yes, we think he's terrific, too!

Jul. 15th, 2020

Marti Ham Port Saint Lucie, FL

Absolutely amazing staff by your side through the whole process!! The professionalism and knowledge of this team was a tremendous help in us getting our new home! I would recommend them to family and friends.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind review & recommendation, Marti! And, congratulations on that new home! :)

Jun. 16th, 2020

Riley Hilderbrandt Winder, GA

Pam and her team at Acopia were amazing! This was my first time purchasing a home and they were extremely helpful in answering all my questions and making the closing process as easy as possible!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you Riley, we appreciate you - and, welcome home! :)

Jun. 16th, 2020

Hunter Allen Rock Hill, SC

Loved how Greg and Calli took care of all of our needs. They kept us informed possible issues before they arose so we were never blind-sided. Extremely professional. I’ve already referred them to other veterans.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you Hunter, we certainly appreciate your review and referrals - but especially want to thank you for your service.

Jun. 10th, 2020

Zann Weinberg Hialeah, FL

Working with Acopia made the whole loan process easy to navigate... they led me through step by step and didn’t let anything slip by unnoticed. Thank you to Whitney H and his whole team!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Zann - we appreciate your kind review!

Jun. 10th, 2020

Lindsey K Asheville, NC

Cameron L is a pleasure to work with. You can tell he really enjoys his job and also really enjoys helping people. He made me feel comfortable to ask questions and continues to help post refinancing.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Lindsey - and yes, we think Cameron is terrific, too! We appreciate your review!

Jun. 2nd, 2020

Mario Vera Marietta, GA

The Acopia Home Loan team was very helpful. My experience with them was exceptional. They completed things quickly, communicated well, and had positive attitudes. I highly recommend them.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much for the kind recommendation, Mario! So happy to help!

May. 11th, 2020

Alicia Graves Clarksville, TN

Acopia has been absolutely amazing to work with! I could not have had a better experience. Everyone on their team has been so friendly and easy to work with, they made the process such a breeze!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks Alicia, we really appreciate your kind words and review! Thank you for choosing Acopia as your lender!

May. 11th, 2020

Scott Gibson Marshville, NC

My wife and I feel that Bruce and his team were a great help from start to finish and we can't thank Bruce enough for helping us become homeowners. I would recommend Acopia to anyone looking to purchase a home.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Scott, we really appreciate your recommendation (Bruce is the best!)! Congratulations on your new home!

Apr. 3rd, 2020

Ronnie Almond Atlanta, GA

Billy took real good care of us. He gave us step by step instructions on what we needed to do to get our credit score just right for the house we wanted within a year. Very professional and easy to work with.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks Ronnie! We're so glad Billy was able to help you through your journey home - and a big congratulations!

Mar. 27th, 2020

Christopher Rapp Clarksville, TN

Jeff Stine and the entire team at Acopia we’re fantastic to work with. If you have a choice between a local lender and a big company go local. Rates were much lower than all the big lenders.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for the kind review, Christopher! We're so glad you chose Acopia as your lender :)

Ranae Kelley Atlanta, GA

Patrick Kelly is always wonderful to work with. He breaks things down so you understand what is needed and what is happening with the numbers. Things get done quickly and move forward easily as well.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Ranae, we're so glad Patrick took such good care of you!

Angela Helen, GA

Patrick was amazing helping me secure my home loan. He was very knowledgable about my particular type of loan and what was best for me. He went above and beyond every step of the process! I highly recommend him!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Angela - we're so glad Patrick was able to take good care of you!

Kendall McBeth Plainfield, IL

Very professional in the transaction. The information was very timely and the portal made uploading documents very easy. The process was very quick. Ended up with be a great rate.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your review, Kendall, and thanks for choosing Acopia as your lender!

Eric Douglasville, GA

My experience with acopia was that of ease. The process went very smoothly, I had no complaints at all. They were very helpful at every turn and moved the process along keeping me informed all the while.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Eric, it was our pleasure to assist!

George jarvis Atlanta, GA

Outstanding experience working with highly trained professionals who always provided wonderful customer service.I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in home mortgage financing.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation, George!

Alan Hendersonville, TN

This is the second time we have used Acopia. First time was the purchase Of our house and this time was a refinance. Both times they were great. Very friendly and helpful through the whole process.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks, Alan, for the kind review. We certainly appreciate you!

Jan. 7th, 2020

Mary Kentos Dawsonville, GA

All people work together in an efficient manner. Information sent for signature is timely and easy to complete. Friendly and respectful in all correspondence whether personal or written.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind words, Mary. It was our pleasure to help you!

Dec. 17th, 2019

Jesse Levangie Port Charlotte, FL

I bought my original loan and refinanced with Acopia. Both times it was the easiest process. Whitney H was attentive and it really seemed like he cared about me getting the best deal possible.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Jesse! (Whitney is great) Thanks so much for choosing Acopia as your lender.

Oct. 15th, 2019

Samara Harrisburg, NC

We have used Acopia twice first to purchase and then to refinance our home. Both experiences were great. Kelly and her team have always been nothing but helpful. Would highly recommend her and Acopia.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Samara, it's been our pleasure. We appreciate the great review and for choosing Acopia as your lender of choice!

Oct. 14th, 2019

Cindy Andrews

Acopia staff are the best. They work with you and makes sure your getting the best that works for you. Friendly, courteous a phone call I never want to miss. Have your best interest at heart.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks Cindy! We're so glad our team could help. Thank you for choosing Acopia for your lender!

Aug. 28th, 2019

Jay Maloney Bessemer City, NC

Awesome friendly staff go above and beyond to help their customer always available for phone calls to answer any questions about loan can't say enough bout Mr C very kind hearted and down to earth

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Jay - we certainly appreciate you choosing Acopia as your lender!

Jul. 29th, 2019

Sierra Ray Portland, TN

Acopia Loans made my home buying experience so smooth and as stress free as it could be!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Sierra, we appreciate your review!

Deborah Turner Asheville, NC

Cameron was always available, weekends, evenings. Everyone got everything into place and were super to work with!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Deborah, it was our pleasure and we appreciate your review! (and yes, we agree, Cameron is a rock-star!)

dustin collier Charlotte, NC

Great company. They provide quick service and they communicate with you. My experience was awesome. Highly recommend

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your review & recommendation, Dustin! We appreciate you!

Shane Hayes Indian Trail, NC

Lee M was excellent, he responded every time I needed him. Always willing to help throughout the process.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks, Shane, we appreciate your review and are so pleased Lee took such good care of you!

Suzanne Carter Sautee, GA

This was the worst home buying experience I have ever had. Very unprofessional handling paperwork of this nature - had to resubmit multiple documents up to the last minute before closing even though the documents had already been provided.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your feedback, Suzanne. We apologize if you had anything other than a stellar experience with us. We'll have a regional VP reach out to learn more about what happened or help clear up any confusion over why additional documentation was needed.

Jonathan Sanders Elmore, AL

They welcomed my questions and made me feel safe! I’m very pleased with my home buying experience.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Jonathan, it was our pleasure!

Jun. 25th, 2021

Winnie & Kingsley Obike Louisville, KY

They accommodated me an my family's needs to the best of their ability. I couldn't ask for a better lender.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you! It was our pleasure working with you and we look forward to serving you again.

May. 28th, 2021

Jairo Guerra Norcross, GA

Using acopia was easy and fulfilling. Billy L. was my agent and he made the whole loan process go easy and smooth. Big shout out to him and Celia.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Jairo! We're so pleased Billy and Celia took such great care of you.

Apr. 9th, 2021

Kylepet Norcross, GA

Acopia home loan for me is good they help us to get in and giving us the the quote before we start everything and the team is awesome they give us a time to prepare.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much for your kind review!

Apr. 9th, 2021

Shebah Fairfield, AL

They did great job with assisting us with loan process. They were very professional and they completed it in a timely manner. Very pleased!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Shebah, we're so glad we could help. Congratulations!