SmileDirectClub is one of the largest and least expensive clear aligner (invisible braces) companies in the dental industry. While other large companies will require visits to a dental professional, SmileDirectClub can provide a completely “dentist-appointment free” experience at a fraction of the cost with its remote dentists and orthodontists.

Beginning in 2014, SmileDirectClub has helped over one million people straighten their crooked teeth and transform their smiles without the discomfort of conventional metal brackets and wires. SmileDirectClub also has a quick treatment time of four to six months.

With over 6,300 team members and more than 390 SmileShops globally, SmileDirectClub is experiencing rapid growth.

The Good

• SmileDirectClub Cost
  • Straighter Teeth in 4–6 Months
  • Nighttime Straightening Option
  • Easy 3-Step Process
  • Flexible Pricing Options
  • Teen Treatment
  • Teeth Whitening Included
  • Ships Internationally
  • Club Warranty
  • Customer Support
  • Reviews
  • Oral Care and Whitening Products

SmileDirectClub Cost

The average price in the clear aligners industry is around $1,900. SmileDirectClub charges $1,895 for one-time payments — one of the least expensive in the industry (Cost may vary based on country and currency).

If customers want to pay monthly payments, they make a $250 one-time deposit along with $85 per month for 24 months. Making monthly payments does end up being a bit more expensive than paying all at once, totaling $2,290. This includes the impression kit (used to help design your treatment plan) and the clear aligners themselves. This price, however, does not include a retainer, which costs an additional $99.

SmileDirectClub is slightly less expensive than other companies within the clear aligners and clear braces industry. This is especially true if you factor in that SmileDirectClub's treatment does not require you to make regular visits to a dental office, so you save on office visit costs.

SmileDirectClub’s prices are significantly less expensive than traditional metal braces, which can cost around $5,000 without insurance and around $3,500 with insurance.

SmileDirectClub claims that it will straighten your teeth for up to 60 percent less money than other treatment options, but this is likely a comparison to metal braces, not a comparison to other clear braces companies.

Straighter Teeth in 4–6 Months

The duration of each customer’s teeth alignment process will vary due to the severity of misalignment. On average, SmileDirectClub can straighten a customer’s teeth between four and six months of treatment. This is done by wearing clear aligners (a clear plastic retainer) 22 hours a day for up to six months. This is generally quite a bit quicker than metal braces and traditional orthodontic care.

Nighttime Straightening Option

SmileDirectClub now offers an even simpler way to straighten teeth — aligners that only need to be worn in the evenings. For those who are not feeling excited to commit to 22 hours of aligner wearing per day, this new nighttime product is the solution. Those who opt for the nighttime option are only committed to wear the aligners for 10 continuous hours a day, most of which should be while you are asleep. Because of the shortened daily wear time, the overall process will take a bit longer, averaging out at around 10 months.

Easy 3-Step Process

There are three steps in the straightening process at SmileDirectClub. This process is similar to most other clear aligners.

1. Making an impression of the teeth — SmileDirectClub will make a 3D image of the customer’s teeth to prepare different sets of clear plastic aligners to straighten the teeth.

The 3D image is made in one of two ways: customers can either visit one of SmileDirectClub’s SmileShops for a free scan of their teeth. The other option is to pay $49 for SmileDirectClub to send an impression kit to the customers’ homes, which walks customers through taking an impression of their teeth by holding plastic trays with a tasteless putty in their mouth. This creates an impression mold of the customer's teeth so the company can create a 3D representation.

2. Completing the treatment — SmileDirectClub will produce aligners that are specifically designed for each customer and send them to their house. Each set of aligners will be worn for a predetermined time, with each set becoming increasingly straighter, aligning the customer’s crooked teeth along the way.

An orthodontist or licensed dentist will monitor the customer’s progress remotely, eliminating the need for customers to visit the dentist.

3. Purchasing a retainer — Once the teeth are straightened and the treatment is finished, customers will need to purchase a set of retainers for $99 to be worn at night, so the straight teeth don’t move out of place again.

SmileDirectClub recommends that customers purchase a new set of retainers every six months.

Flexible Pricing Options

So how can you pay for SmileDirectClub?

There are two payment options and costs for clear aligner treatment. You can pay all at once, or you can pay monthly. Monthly payments do not require a credit check.

• $1,895 for a one-time payment
  • $85 monthly payments, totaling $2,290 (this includes the $250 down payment)

SmileDirectClub accepts payment through Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and CareCredit.

Depending on your dental insurance plan, you may receive a reimbursement of up to $600 through your insurance provider.

Teen Treatment

In July 2020, SmileDirectClub launched a new treatment catered specifically for teens. The new treatment plan includes a patented aligner case with Tile bluetooth tracking so that teens will have a harder time misplacing aligners. In the event that aligners are lost, the Lost Aligner Protection Program is available to make sure that replacement aligners are expedited and treatment won’t be delayed. SmileDirectClub is also adding new features to its telehealth program, such as aligner change and doctor check-in notifications for both teens and their parents. Teens with mild to moderate malocclusion can get started on their smile journey by requesting a doctor-prescribed impression kit.

Teeth Whitening Included

SmileDirectClub includes teeth whitening products in its teeth straightening treatment packages at no extra cost. Other companies in the industry will charge extra if you want to include whitening products. This is only available in the United States and Canada.

Ships Internationally

SmileDirectClub is currently available in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, UK, Germany, and Hong Kong.

Club Warranty

All customers receive their SmilePlan, or a 3D view of their treatment plan, within 72 hours of their scan appointment or impression kit return. Aligners are custom-made and shipped to the customer within about five weeks depending on the country.

Customers have up until 30 days after receiving their aligners to return them for a full refund. If customers aren’t satisfied with their results, SmileDirectClub offers free re-evaluations for customers and can provide additional aligners. This is at no cost if SmileDirectClub is notified within 30 days of treatment ending.

Customer Support

SmileDirectClub offers 24/7 customer support via phone, chat, text, and email. The company has a dental team that is available via phone, email, chat, and video to assist with concerns, such as fit issues, progress concerns, or general treatment questions.

SmileDirectClub Reviews

BestCompany.com has collected hundreds of reviews from verified SmileDirectClub customers. Overall, SmileDirectClub has a 4.0 rating with most customers very happy with their final results. Other customers cited the convenience, affordability, quick results, and customer support as key points in their high ratings.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Nancy Solis from Elgin, IL

"SmileDirectClub has been so attentive with us through the entire process. If we have a question, they get back to us right away with an answer. We have seen amazing results and are completely satisfied."

Oral Care and Whitening Products

In addition to providing a cost-effective teeth straightening option, SmileDirectClub has expanded into oral care products. The company offers items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, water flossers, and even a UV cleaning machine.

These products are widely available in the United States through SmileDirectClub's website and at Walmart (United States only). All products come highly rated on both Walmart and SmileDirectClub’s websites. SmileDirectClub is the only clear aligner brand to offer a one-stop-shop of oral care products.

The Bad

Retainer Not Included

Not only must you pay $99 for a set of retainers at SmileDirectClub, but the company recommends that you buy a new one every six months in order to keep your teeth straight.

Other clear aligner companies will include retainers as a part of their overall package. In addition, some companies also provide lifetime guarantees, so that in the event that your teeth do need an additional alignment or corrective dental work on your teeth or gums, the cost is covered. SmileDirectClub does not provide such guarantees.

The Bottom Line

SmileDirectClub is the largest in-home clear aligners provider in the country and claims to represent around 95 percent of the doctor-directed at-home clear aligner industry. With over 6,300 team members and more than 390 SmileShops, the company provides a great product for an affordable price.

Not only do the invisible aligners straighten teeth in much less time than traditional metal braces, they do it in an average of four to six months. We highly recommend customers in search of straighter teeth consider SmileDirectClub alongside the other top invisible aligner companies.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Jeffrey Fairbanks

August 3rd, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was told that I would receive more communication than I did. I only received a text/email when it was time to change aligners. I was never asked to provide photos or updates...

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Jeffrey, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not receive communication from us during your treatment plan. Customers should receive follow up emails, as well as photo requests in order to track progress. We would like to assist further and learn more about your experience. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Maria Barajas

August 3rd, 2020 Kerman, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My teeth did not give me the results SmileDirectClub demonstrated to me!

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Maria, thank you for the feedback. We are concerned to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with your end results. Most of our customers are eligible for a re-evaluation in order to achieve the smile they deserve. I would like to assist further and learn more about your experience. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Matt Starner

August 3rd, 2020 Newark, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The first round didn't do the job so I am not "5*" happy. The reason I am 4* happy is that they gave me 8 more weeks of aligners to get it right. I am 2 weeks into the the "extra treatment" so I can not give them 5* until the treatment is completed.

Aug 03, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Matt! We're here for you if you need it.

LaToshia Williams

August 3rd, 2020 Port Arthur, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very near the end of my journey and I am very pleased to this point. I pondered taking this route to straighten my teeth a long time ago and I am pleased that I finally decided and Smile Direct has been great.

Aug 03, 2020

LaToshia, we love seeing this!

Martha

August 3rd, 2020 Lakeland, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It work. Love my new smile I'm so happy and the customer servise is very good

Aug 03, 2020

Martha, we really appreciate your positive review!

Joy

August 3rd, 2020 Towaco, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick, easy to use and great results. I wasn't sure if people would be able to see them but they were barely noticeable.

Aug 03, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing, Joy! This means the world to us.

Kristin

August 3rd, 2020 Oxford, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My teeth didn't straighten entirely. I've tried call and email customer service multiple times with no calls/emails back. Very disappointed in the customer service. While my teeth are straighter... they're not straight all the way, which is very unfortunate for the cost of the product.

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Kristin, thank you for taking the time to leave us with this feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with your smile yet. We absolutely want to get you the smile you deserve. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Rita B.

August 3rd, 2020 Williston Park, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My teeth are not fully straight and I've been waiting for over a month to get my second set

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Rita, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your final results. Most of our customers are eligible for a re-evaluation, and we absolutely want to get you the smile you deserve. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Sharon Nettles

August 3rd, 2020 Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall great experience. However, my virtual dentist never checked in with my progress. Thankfully, I didn't have any issues.

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Sharon, we really appreciate your positive review!

Michelle H.

August 3rd, 2020 Folkston, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience was really good. My teeth moved perfectly. It was fast and easy!!

Aug 03, 2020

We're so happy to read this, Michelle!

Mary bozin

August 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very friendly & professional from initial appointment to all follow up communication

Aug 03, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review, Mary!

Nayeli Davila

August 3rd, 2020 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From the beginning SmileDirect club was very open and inviting. The only issue I had was there was a mix up with my retainers and that process but over all amazing! I love love love!

Aug 03, 2020

Nayeli, we're thrilled to see your kind review!

Shiva Rahimi

August 3rd, 2020 West Linn, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy, affordable, organized! I got the smile I wanted and they worked with me to make it perfect in the long run.

Aug 03, 2020

Shiva, we love seeing this!

Taya

August 3rd, 2020 Las Cruces, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I never got my retainers that I ordered and I also spent emails and talked to customer service

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Taya, thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the retainer set that you ordered, and were unable to contact Customer Care. I would like to assist further. Please contact me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Jason

August 3rd, 2020 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just believe that there's always areas of opportunity where the product can be improved.

Aug 03, 2020

We appreciate the feedback, Jason!

Sara Spydell

August 3rd, 2020 San Luis Obispo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process was just super quick and painless. Everything is done on your own so there aren't any appointments that waste time, money and energy.

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Sara, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Veronica Mann

August 3rd, 2020 Covina, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was received with a friendly smile. I was fully informed of all the requirements and fees I would have to pay. When I received my aligners, I thought they were good quality.

Aug 03, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, Veronica!

Keaton eccleston

August 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It takes forever to get your final retainer by that time teeth go back to normal!!!

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Keaton, thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have not received your retainers yet. Unfortunately our time frames may be slower than usual and we apologize. We absolutely want to get you the smile that you deserve, and I would like to assist further. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Vernon J Nesbit

August 3rd, 2020 Mount Pleasant, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I liked the timely reminders of when to change retainers and the simplicity of the program. However after a while I saw the teeth that were being corrected caused another to shift in a cocked or croaked manner and there was no one to directly address this problem with, I sent emails but nobody called me and there was no office to visit!

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Vernon, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with your smile. We absolutely want to give you the smile that you deserve. I would like to assist further, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Karen Berry

August 3rd, 2020 Pottstown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They worked well and did the job. The system was easy to follow.

Aug 03, 2020

Karen, we're thrilled to see your kind review!

danny guilliot

August 3rd, 2020 Lafayette, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ease in use, as the inserts fit properly and are easy to install and remove.

Aug 03, 2020

Danny, thanks for taking the time to share some kind words!

David Nolen

August 3rd, 2020 Matherville, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Teeth move beyond belief. Retainers don't work. Customer service doesn't care

Aug 04, 2020

Hello David, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are concerned to hear that your retainers did not fit properly, and that you have not had the best experience with our Customer Care. We strive to ensure that all of our customer feel acknowledged and understood when it comes to their concerns. In order for us to further assist, please reach out directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

August 3rd, 2020 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast and accurate placement. I also liked how everything was included and I didn't need to visit an orthodontist!

Aug 03, 2020

This is why we do what we do. Thank you so much!

James Meyers

August 3rd, 2020 Osseo, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to use, the weekly braces work the best, the two week braces always wore out too fast though

Aug 03, 2020

We're so happy to read this, James!

Christopher Niedermeyer

August 3rd, 2020 Walnutport, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was a little skeptical at first, but when I saw my teeth getting straighter I knew it was worth doing and everyone I meet they tell me how nice my teeth are after I told them about the program, thanks to smile direct I can now have the straight teeth I always wanted

Aug 03, 2020

Christopher, thanks for your kind comments!

Barry Hanks

August 3rd, 2020 Fort Monroe, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

good fit with great results was not expecting such good service and whitening gel worked excellent

Thanks a million, Barry!

Brittany Binnie-Dorelus

August 3rd, 2020 Middletown, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are excellent at getting back with you and everything comes directly to you and they're very helpful

Aug 03, 2020

We're thrilled to read this, Brittany!

Danielle

August 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The in office experience was great. The online/call in/email support needs work. I would send an email advising of my concerns and be met with a generic auto filled reply email. Then, when I reiterated my concerns I was replied with the same generic auto filled email - very impersonal. When I called in to discuss my concerns of having to pay for moulds for my reassessment when, at my in office visit, I was told nothing further would need to be paid for besides my retainers at the end of my treatment. This was handled unprofessionally, due to COVID the in office option was not available and so my request had to be escalated to their Escalation Team, where I was told this would be a one off. Very misleading of the in office staff to advise that any reassessment would be covered under my full treatment payment and then have call center staff advise otherwise. They did offer to send me a Visa gift card in the amount I would have to pay, but I'm sorry that's not the same thing. In these hard times of COVID I shouldn't have to pay out of pocket up front when I was told there would be no additional costs. I wish I could of gone back to the in office staff to have my concerns addressed as they were much more understanding and supportive. I started the reassessment request the beginning of May and still don't have my concerns addressed. My treatment was suppose to be finished the middle of May.

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Danielle, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience when it came to speak with our Customer Care. We always want to ensure that our customers feel acknowledged and understood when it comes to their concerns. I also apologize for the time frame and the amount spent in order to start a re-evaluation request. I would like to learn more about your experience in order for me to further assist. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Gala

August 3rd, 2020 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My teeth are almost straight on the last 6 weeks.

Aug 03, 2020

Gala, thanks for taking the time to share some kind words!

Isabella Enxuto

August 3rd, 2020 Angier, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Convenient and affordable. Helped me achieve a smile that makes me more confident

Aug 03, 2020

Isabella, thank you so much for the review!

Andreas

August 3rd, 2020 Gurnee, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Economical solution for straightening your teeth

Aug 03, 2020

This is what we're here for, Andreas!

Cam Hall

August 3rd, 2020 Richmond, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy and intuitive. Packaging is simple and between packaging and the simple web dashboard you know what to do and when to do it

Aug 03, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Cam!

Christina

August 3rd, 2020 Lawrenceville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My teeth are much straighter and my smile looks better as a result.

Aug 03, 2020

Christina, thank you so much for taking the time to share! We truly appreciate seeing this on our page.

Daniel Werner

August 3rd, 2020 Brunswick, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very nice and friendly people who care about you

Aug 03, 2020

Daniel, we're thrilled to see your kind review!

Ashley

August 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are Hard to get in contact with When you have an issue

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Ashley, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience thus far when contacting our Customer Care. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Brittaney rogers

August 3rd, 2020 Orange Park, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From start to end they we very nice. Always answered questions promptly. And I was super satisfied with my results

Aug 03, 2020

We are so happy to read this. Thank you!

Bobbi Green

August 3rd, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Bottom teeth still crooked and ended up with two loose teeth from wearing them!

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Bobbi, thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with your smile yet, and that the aligners caused some of your teeth to become loose. We absolutely want to get you the smile you deserve. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Dawn

August 3rd, 2020 Ottawa, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to do, noticeable results, friendly service

Aug 03, 2020

Dawn, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Alyson

August 3rd, 2020 Lawton, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Nice product that gives quick results. I had my signers for four months and I am rather pleased with how they turned out.

Aug 03, 2020

Alyson, we love to hear this!

Istiaque Belal

August 3rd, 2020 Paterson, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Some of the aligners are are sharp and had cut my gum

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Istiaque, thank you for the feedback. We are concerned to hear that the aligners have caused you some discomfort and cut your gums. We have our team Dental Team available to you assist you with these concerns Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM CST. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected], and I would be happy further assist. Best, Fiona

Curt Sturm

August 3rd, 2020 Morgan Hill, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

fine but little personalized support beyond auto emails. fell like you're being processed rather than given personalized service.

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Curt, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are happy to hear that you have had a good experience throughout your treatment plan. However, we are concerned that you have not had the best communication with us throughout your experience. We strive to ensure that all of our customers feel heard, and well informed during their process with the aligners. If you would like to reach out to me directly at [email protected], I would be happy to personally assist you further. Best, Fiona

Jane Golden

August 3rd, 2020 Occidental, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good results but not easily available assistance.

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Jane, thank you for the feedback. It's always our goal to provide helpful and effective service to all our customers, and we are sorry to hear that you did not receive this kind of assistance. I would love to learn more about your experience. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Anna Wallace

August 3rd, 2020 South Windsor, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience was easy, fast, and I got great results

Aug 03, 2020

We're delighted to read this, Anna!

Afsheen Iqbal

August 3rd, 2020 Bridgewater, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I did love my look at the end , but I never heard back regarding two people that I referred to SDC and my referral gift

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Afsheen, thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that you achieved the smile you deserve. However, we are sorry that you did not receive a response or follow up in regards to your referral. In order to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

izzy

August 3rd, 2020 Pittsfield, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I loved the oppertuntity to streigten my teeth in an affordable way - for this I give a 5. However I do beleive Direct smille needs to improve 2 things. The comfort of the weekly aligners. many times I had to clip, file and wax the edges to keep them form cutting my mouth. Also at the end of my 12 weeks, when I still need addtitonal adjustement, the process has taken very long inorder to reevaluate my teeth and order more aligners. Yes COVID impacted the process, but virus or not, I am not convinced that it would have not taken this long. I have beem in my last aligner (broken and all) for more than 3 months! SD should give priority and streamline the process for existing customers.

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Izzy, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We love providing a cost-effective option for our customers. However, we are sorry to hear that the aligners caused you discomfort. We are glad that we were able to assist with a re-evaluation, and apologize for the time frame it has taken to receive them. Unfortunately our time frames have been impacted and could be slower than usual. We appreciate your patience. We would love to learn more about your experience and would like to assist further. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Abigail

August 3rd, 2020 Alburtis, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was easy to do the email reminders were a big help and the price was excellent.

Thanks so much, Abigail!

Ana

August 3rd, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sometimes instructions were unclear but honestly customer service would always answer my calls but not my emails.

Aug 03, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback, Ana!

Ashlie Lara

August 3rd, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So easy and convenient. Great service. I got straighter teeth in 4 months!!! So happy with this purchase

Aug 03, 2020

This makes us smile. Thank you, Ashlie!

Ivette Palacios

August 3rd, 2020 Hoboken, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was not Completely happy with my results. I reached out about getting it fixed and still have not gotten an answer back!

Aug 04, 2020

Hello Ivette, thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with your smile yet. We absolutely want to get you the smile you deserve. Most of our customers are eligible for a re-evaluation request. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Despres

August 3rd, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very efficient, quick in their answer and reactive

Aug 03, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review!