Best Company Guarantee NewSmile Logo

NewSmile

5.2

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

LAST UPDATED: August 18th, 2022

Based in Canada with an office in the United States, NewSmile is an invisible braces provider that corrects patients’ smiles through clear, plastic teeth aligners as an alternative to traditional braces. Invisible braces are an affordable, low hassle, less noticeable alternative to metal braces as an orthodontic treatment . NewSmile offers both an upfront cost and a monthly payment plan. All treatments also come with premium whitening foam for a complete smile makeover. The NewSmile aligner treatment is completed at home without any appointments with an orthodontist, though the entire process is supervised by orthodontists and dentists remotely. Treatments are available in Canada, the United States, and Hong Kong.

Patients can use HSA and FSA to cover the cost of the treatment in the form of reimbursements. Patients will have to check their policy to see if cosmetic dentistry or beauty and health are covered in their plan. If so, NewSmile can provide a detailed receipt that can be sent to the insurance company with a claim.

Go directly to NewSmile reviews

The Good

• Average Treatment Time
  • Impression Specialists
  • Risk-Free Impression Kit
  • Low Upfront Cost
  • Free Set of Retainers
  • Smile Guarantee

Average Treatment Time

NewSmile’s average treatment time is 4–6 months. Though some treatments may take shorter and some may take up to a year, the average time is about on par with other invisible aligner companies. This average treatment time isn’t the shortest, but it’s on the average to quicker side in the industry.

As with other types of dental treatment, each case is individual and largely depends on how well the patient wears their NewSmile aligners. It’s recommended to wear the clear aligners at least 22 hours a day and only take them out for eating and drinking beverages other than water. Doing this will give the quickest treatment time possible. Additionally, patients should brush their teeth before putting their aligners back in to keep them clean and aid in overall dental health.

NewSmile also offers Night Aligners which, if worn for 10 continuous hours at night, average an 8-10 month treatment time.

Impression Specialists

Many customers complain that the impression kits used to create initial impressions of a patient’s teeth are difficult to use. NewSmile has patients schedule a video call with an impression specialist when they use the impression kit to help patients and make sure they’re using the kit correctly.

The impression kit consists of putty, two trays, and a smile stretcher. Patients need to mix up the putty and put it into the trays evenly to ensure a good impression. Using the smile stretcher can feel awkward, but shouldn’t be painful. Having a video call with a specialist can help make sure all steps required are done properly and that the impressions are precise.

Risk-Free Impression Kit

NewSmile offers a risk free impression kit, meaning that anyone can try the impression kit and will get a full refund if they’re not a good candidate for a NewSmile treatment. Invisible braces can treat mild to moderate crowding or spacing as well as many different types of bite issues.

NewSmile offers a smile assessment on its website to also help customers determine if they’re a good fit for an invisible braces treatment. The assessment asks about a person’s teeth and bite, and asks for a photo of their teeth clenched together. Sending this assessment in can help customers determine if they should go forward with treatment or not. If still unsure, starting with the impression kit doesn’t hurt.

Many people can qualify for NewSmile’s clear aligner treatment. People with dental implants or missing teeth can also qualify. When talking with the impression specialist, customers should mention where their implant is or which tooth is missing. Customers will also have to remove any permanent retainers and discuss any dental bonding with their impression specialist.

Low Upfront Cost

For customers who want to pay the lowest price, the upfront cost is the way to go. The only downfall is that it has to be paid all at once. The upfront cost $1,195, which is one of the lowest upfront costs in the industry.  The entire cost includes an impression kit, treatment preview, all plastic aligners, a set of retainers, and whitening foam. NewSmile also offers periodic discounts on its website if customers share their email address.

If the upfront cost doesn’t work with a customer’s budget, NewSmile also offers a low monthly price of $84 paid with no interest over 12  months with a $295 deposit. This monthly payment is around the average monthly payment in the invisible braces industry, but most companies have contracts of 24 months instead of 12 months with NewSmile. The total cost with this method is $1,295, which is also one of the lowest costs in the industry.

Free Set of Retainers

After finishing the last set of invisible aligners, NewSmile provides a free set of retainers. These retainers are to be worn every night in order to prevent teeth from moving back to where they were. Many companies charge extra for a retainer after treatment, so having a set included in the overall low cost is a great benefit.

Smile Guarantee

In addition to a free set of retainers, NewSmile will also send additional aligners if customers aren't happy with their new smile. At the beginning of every treatment, customers will receive a preview of what their smile will look like after treatment. If a patient finds that their smile doesn't look like what their preview showed it would, NewSmile will work with them to fix it. As long as a patient followed their treatment instructions and wore the aligners correctly, NewSmile will send additional aligners at no cost to help each customer attain a beautiful smile.

The Bad

Down Payment Required

NewSmile's low monthly cost of $84 paid over 12 months is one of the lowest in the industry. Unfortunately customers can't have that price unless they pay a $295 deposit. Other invisible braces companies have lower deposit prices, but it's also important to note that NewSmile's monthly payment is extremely cheap in comparison to those same companies.

The Bottom Line

NewSmile offers one of the least expensive invisible braces treatments in the industry. The monthly cost is extremely inexpensive, though customers do have to pay a relatively high down payment price in order to get the monthly payment option. The company’s average treatment time is around the standard for the industry, but NewSmile also offers a set of retainers for free after a customer completes the treatment plan, which is a great value.

The company also has a video call system with impression specialists that can help potential customers correctly complete their impression kits. Customers can also contact the company if their new smile doesn't match their preview and they can receive additional aligners at no cost to attain their perfect smile. In the end, if you’re looking for straighter teeth, NewSmile seems like it could be a good fit for you.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Lyndsay Alves Toronto, ON

Terrible experience. I wore the slingers for the full treatment, my teeth looked great. Until my last retainer(the one that keeps teeth in place and is worn only at night) broke! I literally put in my mouth, as I had been doing for 30 some odd weeks… and it snapped in half! I contacted new smile and I’m being asked to pay another $400 CAD to replace it. My teeth are shifting back to pretreatment form. Terribly disappointed- BEWARE!

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Lyndsay, I apologize as this is not the experience we want you to have . Our aligners are durable and have been proven and tested by a lot of our customers, There could be a lot of reasons why aligners break, it could be on how it was inserted, how it was removed or even when our teeth grinds. We are more than happy to assist you further with your concern and find solution as we also want you to get back on track and not lose the progress that you have made as we know that this is important for you, please email us for any questions you have.

Aug. 18th, 2022

Angie Vancouver, BC

Don't do it. Unfortunately my experience was not a good one. I wanted to close the gap in my front teeth and straighten all my teeth. My gap they closed but my front teeth are not aligned and my left tooth beside my front tooth is on an angle. I message them multiple times to let them know that I was unhappy with the results and they continuously said there was nothing that they can do. Even after I after I followed every protocols and took pictures of the actual aligners (they were not designed to straighten my teeth. They showed my teeth still crooked). If I could save you the grief, please go with another company.

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Angie, We have looked into your account and can see that you finished 1 month earlier than your treatment, and as it turns out, protocol was not followed. I can also see that there was no updates every 2 weeks prior to changing your aligners. I believe someone have already given you an option to do refinements to get you back on track. We understand that you are frustrated with the situation and we will try to help you the best way we could. In order to obtain your projected outcome, it's required to follow instructions and timeline. We’re happy to help see how you can get back on track, please email us for any questions you have.

Aug. 10th, 2022

Scout Las Vegas, NV

I decided after the first impressions were rejected that i didn’t want to carry on with new smile. They were very difficult to get hold of, ignoring calls and not returning emails. Eventually I managed to talk to someone and started a refund but nothing has happened and nobody is responding to my inquiries. I am therefore out of over $1400 and i have nothing to show for it. I feel its a scam.

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Scout, apologies for the experience you had. I can't find any previous email, or communication under your name would you be able to reach out to us via email with your order number or name under the account so we can look further into this as we would want to assist you. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Aug. 15th, 2022

Neal Cyr Scottsdale, AZ

Horrible customer service and communication. My aligners stop tracking. I contacted them and they asked for pictures for them to send to their "dental professionals." Which I happily sent. 3 weeks go by with no response at all. I had to follow up multiple times before even receiving a response. The response was that they needed to set a video call with a dental professional, which is just a customer service agent in the Philippines. She had to watch me put the retainers in and out. The pics I sent earlier were never reviewed by any professional. They ended up having to send me new molds, which I had actually told them to do from the beginning. Incredibly, instead of sending me new molds, the customer service agent recommended that I move back a tray and see if that works. This was obviously another way for them to waste 4 more weeks of my time. I redid the molds 6 weeks ago. When I contacted them asking where my new retainers were, they asked me to send them more pictures of my current tray that I am stuck on. I have a wedding to go to in 2 months and I will probably still be waiting for them to send the new molds.

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Neal, Upon checking the account we have confirmed that this order is for Heather and not you. Although, you are not a direct customer we have been responding to your inquiries based on our policy and procedures listed on our website and available to the public. You have been informed that we will be waiting for our dental team to review the case and share proper feedback and the next course of action. The video call held by one of our team members was for the purpose of determining the fit of the aligner, the result and photos have been forwarded to our dental team. The aligner #6 was fitting but it wasn’t well fitted so we advised Heather to go back to the 5th set of aligners and perform backtracking, but you have refused to do so. Backtracking your aligners is a common and normal procedure that has to be done if the optimum fit hasn’t been achieved. As part of our routine procedure, we wanted to help and see why the 7th aligner didn’t fit and we have given Heather a free impression kit for further evaluation. This kit normally costs $200, which you have received for free. We can also see that you have purchased the plan for $1000, and this does not include a refinement aligner. It has been indicated on the questionnaire that Heather started wearing the first aligner on January 18th, 2022 and reached out to us last on April 19th, 2022 to let us know that you have switched to the next aligners that were not fitting. April 12th is the actual day that the switch should have happened and reported to us. The days does not add up to 14 days, which has been indicated in the instruction manual and the emails sent to the customers. This can be the reason why the treatment didn’t go as planned. When customers don’t follow the time wear the desired result will not be achieved, and this is unfortunately out of our control. Hope this helps, and please note moving forward we will only communicate with the customer who’s Heather in this case unless the customer is a minor and need a legal guardian to communicate on their behalf.

Jul. 12th, 2022

Holli W Trenton, ON

Terrible. They are smile love Canada under a new name. Took money from thousands of Canadians and bankrupted their company. Left everyone hanging. Paid $2500, went well for the first 6 months then they closed their lab for covid and refused to honour the money I’d paid. They’ve tried to offer me deal from the new name “new smile” on my existing treatment plan from smilelove (their old name) at another cost! Many others have gone through this same experience and have been made to believe their treatment is not yet complete and constantly buy more aligners at more costs to continue charging you beyond what was ever planned . I really really want to help others avoid the loss I suffered! At least if I’d gone with Invisalign or and actual orthodontist, I would have a guarantee and not be out thousands.

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Holli, I apologize as this is not the experience we want you to have. As for SmileLove CA we are actually helping their customers, but we (NewSmile) are a separate entity from them. I have checked your account and can see that you are done with the treatment however wore your broken retainer for quite some time which should not happen as this will make your teeth shift and would not retain the result of the treatment provided to you. Please do not hesitate to send us an email and we would happy to assist you.

Jul. 7th, 2022

Ashley B Wethersfield, CT

It took forever to get updates on the status of my trays once I paid and sent everything in, but once I called and inquired, everything got moving quickly, updates started coming in regularly and they even followed up a BUNCH of times once they shipped to make sure I was happy. I was a little nervous to pay in full at first but I am now 2 months into my treatment and I am seeing smile improvements and good results already. I do think they could throw in the cost of aligner leaner when you spend quite a bit for the product.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Ashley! We do want to apologize if you weren't able to receive updates sooner. We also would like to thank you for leaving a review. We are so glad that you are happy with the treatment. You can always check our available tray spray on our website. Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions.

Sep. 13th, 2021

Cally Hartford, WI

New Smile is pretty high quality. It is really easy. You change them every two weeks. You barely realize you are wearing them. None of mine have broken or gotten damaged at all. If I have any questions or concerns, they are really quick to reply to me with an answer.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Cally! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your experience with us. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Feel free to email us if you have any questions. Keep Smiling!

Stephanie

The person that helped me was wonderful. She was very helpful. I have had a very positive experience working with them. I have noticed an improvement and I am really excited to see the results. I am happy with the quality. I hope they keep up the good, customizable work.

Reply from NewSmile

We are so happy to hear about your experience with us, Stephanie! We truly appreciate it. We are glad to be a part of your NewSmile Journey! :)

May. 27th, 2021

Christopher Cedar Creek, TX

In the beginning there was pain but I have gotten sed to is and the only thing that bothers me is the extra bit of plastic on the back of the front teeth. You could shave it off bit is does hurt. Customer support has been pretty consistent about reaching pout about my products.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Christopher! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the customer support. It is usually normal to feel discomfort on the first set of your aligners as your teeth are still adjusting. You can file the extra plastic to help them fit, no worries! Please feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Aug. 30th, 2021

Ashlee Saint Louis, MO

Pretty good quality. It is similar to my friend who is using other aligners. It is much easier braces. It better for my mouth. There was a problem with shipping so I am about three weeks behind schedule.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Ashlee! We are so glad that you are happy with the aligners. We would also like to apologize for the delays. Our goal is to send your package as soon as possible. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions.

Crystal Riverside, CA

The price and customer service is amazing. As soon as I call or email, I get a live rep within an hour to help me understand my questions. I am paying way less than braces. Everything is perfect.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Crystal! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your experience with us. Thank you so much for leaving a review. We are so happy to be on this journey with you!

Svitlana Skrypnyk

Took much longer to deliver than estimated dates. Once I recieved the aligners they did not fit me properly. I reached out to NewSmile and they just kept telling me to use my cheque and send pictures of how the next aligner set fit. I have been using the aligners for the last 2 months, on set 4 now and the aligners still don't properly sit on my teeth. My front tooth touch not touch the bottom of the aligners - it is very noticeable to me and to those around me that the aligner do not fit properly. Yet NewSmile has not advised me on anything but to keep using my chewy and sending pictures of the next set.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Svitlana. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Yes, we will need photos and videos to further investigate the issue. We noticed that you were not able to reply to our email a month ago, please do reach out to us at [email protected]

Sandra

It took a long time to receive the aligner but that was the only thing I didn’t like. Customer support was good. If I emailed or called, there was someone there to help me. The product is good. There is no pain and I am comfortable with it.

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and writing a review. We really appreciate it! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. :)

Gabrielle

On my third set of aligners and so far they work like they are supposed to. None of them have broken or been uncomfortable. When I get responses from the company, they are very helpful but there have been a couple of times where we went or so without an answer.

Reply from NewSmile

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the aligners. Our goal is to make the process easier for customers like you! We are sorry for the delays, we will make sure to answer all your questions via email, send them over at [email protected]

May. 28th, 2021

Sharon

Everything I’ve used them for so far has worked well, especially the whitening foam. It has all gone according to schedule and when I reach out to them, they are quick to respond.

Reply from NewSmile

We are so happy to hear about your experience with us! Thank you so much for sharing it. We are always happy to assist. We are so glad to be a part of your NewSmile Journey. :)

Sweeta Yasar Calgary, AB

Hi guys, I would like to share my experience with you all! Last year I decided to go ahead Smile Lover (which is now NEW SMILE) they sent me the impression kit later on I received my treatment plan for the 1st couple of months everything went smooth and no issues then I started noticing that the aligners didn’t fit properly. 1 year and 2 month in to this treatment I didn’t achieve my goal (keep in mind that I was given wrong info from one of their former employee who’s no longer there plus I was not wearing my aligners long enough to see results plus my case is a bit more sever ) long story short I contacted New Smile kind of being skeptical that they won’t help because I’m well passed 1 year time line. I was totally wrong and I’m so so glad I took the initiative to contact them, believe it or not with 24 hours not only I received a response but they are also willing to help me out refinements 😊 The rep who contacted me was professional, knowledgeable, and very easy to understand. She explained everything in details also educated me on what may have caused the issues in the first place. I will receive my next course treatments shortly I’m super happy 😃 and will definitely recommend them to family and friends!!! I would give them 5+ start!

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We truly appreciate it. Please feel free to reach out any time. We are so happy to be a part of your NewSmile Journey! Keep Smiling. :)

May. 10th, 2021

Brandon Crego Brandon, FL

Back in the beginning of December 2021 I placed my order for the night time aligned treatment which i paid in full almost $1200. Got my impression trays about a week later sent them back. About 3 weeks later They said I need to redo them with the cost of a new impression kit. Which after a few email they waived the cost. Now we are midway through January finally get the new kit do the video chat doing the impression again send it back again. Now we are in the beginning of February and get a email again stating I need to do the impressions again at a additional cost. At this point I takes a couple days to get ahold of a actual human on the phone to talk to. At this point I requested a refund due to the process taking over two months to not make any progress. And they in form me it takes about 90 days to maybkmg get your refund approved. Well now we are in April get the refund a little ahead of the 90 period. And it is about $300 less of what I initially paid. And tell me it’s for the services received. I can understand the initial impression fee of about $120. But they are charging me for the second impressions kit which was given at a courtesy along with a detailed look at what my teeth could like which I never got to that point. With all the being said just go to your local orthodontist and pay the little extra money for the Invisalign I was quoted right at $2000 so about $800 more so you can deal with a human one on one and get the actual attention and smile you deserve.

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Brandon! Thanks for the review, I went ahead and doublechecked this for you. I can see that your refund was expedited. As per the refund policy the deductions and fees that were applied into your account was for the services and materials that was rendered. The impression kit is non refundable/returnable due to hygienic purposes. Our impression specialist are available to guide you in doing the impression however it would always be our Dental Team who has the final say to your dental impression to ensure that you will have a well fitted aligners. Please feel free to send as an email as we are more than happy to assist you with your concern.

Apr. 14th, 2022

Anna San Francisco, CA

The aligners are fine and the price is god but the packaging looks like it was printed on a desktop printer and it is incredible how long it takes them fill the order. I waited a really long time. Customer service is responsive but it could be better.

Reply from NewSmile

Thanks for the feedback, and we’re continually looking to improve everything! Please let us know if you need anything!

Aug. 26th, 2021

Victoria

The product took way too long for it come in. I thought I would speak to dentist or orthodontist about the procedure. Also they drop off all the aligner at once, so how are you suppose to know if it going right. My dentist said how important your bite is, so potentially you can mess up your bite and have a bigger problem, which I would not of thought of. I wouldn't recommend this product if you are doing major teeth adjustment.

Reply from NewSmile

We are sorry to hear about your experience, Victoria. This is not the experience that we would like you to have. We treat mild to moderate cases and our goal is to send your custom-made aligners as soon as possible. We would love to look into your order and check what happened. Please send us an email at [email protected]!

Jun. 17th, 2021

Dakotah Lange

My only issue with them is that they say a certain time frame and then they'll pass it by an extra 6 weeks. So it's a little disappointing on that front. I'm currently waiting for my retainers and whiting stuff and i'm hoping they'll be here in the next 3-4 weeks.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Dakotah. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our goal is to send your custom-made aligners as soon as possible. Your aligners are now in fabrication and we are doing our best to send them to you the soonest. Please send us an email at [email protected] if you have any questions or clarifications!

Bhavik

Overall I had a good experience. Their treatment did not work for me so I am just waiting on the refund. But their communication was reasonably clear and their customer service team was generally helpful. Just one feedback I'd have for them is that things moved very slowly and that's something that they should work on. But otherwise no complaints.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Bhavik. We are so sad to hear that the treatment did not work for you. We really appreciate your feedback. We treat mild to moderate cases and we are doing our best to send your custom-made aligners if you are a candidate as soon as possible. Please send us an email if you have any questions or clarifications about your refund.

Mallory Forward

Very responsive and informative staff. It is a very long process to actually receive your aligners. I had to have a different impression kit shipped to me because the first trays weren't the right size.

Reply from NewSmile

We really appreciate your feedback, Mallory! We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our goal is to send your custom-made aligners as soon as possible. Please send us an email at [email protected] if you have any questions or clarifications!

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Samuel

Could be faster but overall I would still say it is good. As soon as I complained that I didn’t receive my product, they were quick to send me expedited delivery. It seems like it is working fine.

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience. We really appreciate it.

May. 26th, 2021

It is good quality. There has been problems with the wait time being almost double what they told me. Getting in touch with customer service doesn’t take too long, they respond within two days to emails.

Reply from NewSmile

We really appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions

May. 27th, 2021

Rachel Abbotsford, BC

Cloue was so nice, polite and helpful! We practiced several times until I was confident and comfortable to do the impressions. She took the time to explain everything very clearly and didn't rush me at all. I'm very happy with my experience! Thank you Cloue!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Rachel! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your Impression Session experience. Thank you so much for sharing. We really appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions. We are always happy to assist!

Nov. 26th, 2021

Stephen Kitchener, ON

My experience with NewSmile has been entirely positive. Their customer service team is outstanding - providing fast, friendly and efficient service. They are knowledgeable and put their clients first. With competitive pricing and treatment plans that work, I would recommend NewSmile to anyone. You will not be disappointed!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Stephen! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your experience with us. Thank you so much for sharing. We really appreciate it. Please email us if you have any questions. We are always happy to assist!

Nov. 19th, 2021

Elizabeth Montalvo Corpus Christi, TX

Angel was very helpful and kind. The process was easy and quick.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Elizabeth! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy to hear about it. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!

Aug. 24th, 2022

Jordan Sparks Grande Prairie, AB

Thanks to New Smile I was able to straighten my teeth from home during the Pandemic without any appointments to the Dentist or Orthodontist, and now I can smile with confidence and feel at ease being on camera, heading to my next audition or literally anywhere where I used to hide my teeth out of insecurity. Thank you, NewSmile, for giving me my confidence back!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Jordan! We are so delighted to hear about your experience with us. We are so happy to be with you on your NewSmile Journey and to hear that you have your confidence back. Please let us know if you have any questions. Keep Smiling!

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Tammy Rome, GA

It was an ok experience. My jaw is small so I used the small, blue trays. Unfortunately there are no instructions how to decrease the putty mix so I used it all. It was too much in the tray and when I pressed down, globs of it were pushed out the back towards my throat. I couldn't breath (breathing thru my nose) so I used my fingers to move it on the outside of the tray. I was afraid that this would mess up the impressions but Sam felt the impressions came out ok. Regardless of how the impression session went, I am SO looking forward to being deemed a candidate for the aligners and So looking forward to having my bottom teeth straightened!!!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Tammy. We really appreciate you sharing your experience. Please do feel free to email us if you have any concerns. Thank you!

Apr. 27th, 2021

Ally Calgary, AB

Was sceptical as it is a smaller company but it was a good price and I have been wanting to straighten my teeth for a long time. I got my teeth impression kit quickly, sent them back and got my aligners a few months later. I just started my first set. So far so good. Definitely some discomfort for the first couple days but overall a good company. The box had some whitening, instructions, a case for my aligners and a retainer for when I’m finished. Very happy so far!!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Ally! We are so happy to hear about your experience and thank you so much for sharing it. We truly appreciate it and we are glad to be a part of your New Smile Journey! Keep smiling! Just message us if you have any questions. :)

Feb. 16th, 2021

Kim Paquette Sept-Iles, QC

Trish was friendly and ponctual. We took a little bit more than a hour to complete the print process but I did not feel any pressure at all even if it was a little bit longer than the time allowed ( my fault) I'm french Canadian and a little rusty in english, but Trish did not look bothered about me asking to repeat many time. Thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Reply from NewSmile

We really appreciate you sharing your experience and we are glad that you have a wonderful experience. It is our pleasure to help and put a smile on your face. Thank you so much! Just reach out anytime if you have any questions. :)

Jan. 28th, 2021

Amanda Bee Toronto, ON

My experience so far with New Smile has been nothing short of amazing. From answering all of my questions to ensure I was comfortable, to fast shipping of my impression kit, assistance with finding the most ideal time for my impression appointment, and having live one on one assistance to make my impressions. Trish was very patient and made the process fun. I felt assured I got the best impressions. Cant wait for my aligners. Thanks New Smile!

Reply from NewSmile

We really appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

Jan. 15th, 2021

Amyblogs Sarnia, ON

The Impression kit process has been wonderful so far! A little bump in the road, but nothing is needed but a little patience. Trish makes you eellike you are not a lone while doing your impressions and walks you through everything you need to do. Its like she is with you in the room! My first impressions did not take, so I am now waiting for a new shipment of putty to continue. Hoping for a quick shipment across the country :)

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for this feedback. We really appreciate it. :)

Jan. 15th, 2021

Brandy M Duncannon, PA

Newsmile is changing my life for the better! I had traditional braces as a child but did not follow my orthodontist's instructions. Re-straightening my teeth with Newsmile has been easy and even fun! Newsmile support is top notch. The staff are quick to reply to questions and comments and are always so friendly. Newsmile has also been great about keeping updated of my progress. Despite all of these benefits, their program is also very affordable. I chose the payment plan with the auto draft option, and have never experienced a problem. I can't say enough good things about Newsmile.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Brandy! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your experience with us. We really appreciate you sharing it. We are happy to be a part of your New Smile Journey. Please do email us if you have any questions. We are always happy to assist!

Dec. 2nd, 2021

Nicole Gilbertsville, PA

As far as I can tell it is high quality. It has been a very positive experience. I am happy with it. They are very helpful.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Nicole! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. We are so glad to be with you on your NewSmile Journey! Feel free to email us if you have any questions.

Delaney

Quality is great every time. It has been very consistent. Overall I’ve really enjoyed my experience with them. It is very quick and efficient.

Reply from NewSmile

We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us! Thank you. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. :)

Victoria

The person who helped me with my impressions was very thorough and kind and patient. The waiting period it longer than I expected but they are quick to respond when I email them.

Reply from NewSmile

We are glad that you are happy with the impression session! Our goal is to make the process easier for customers like you! We are sorry for the delays, we will make sure to answer all your questions via email, send it over at [email protected]

May. 28th, 2021

Lindsey Drover

I sent my impressions back 6 weeks ago and still have no got anything, not even my visual email. Seems to be taking way too long at this point. So my survey isn't accurate due to the fact I have nothing to base it on.

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Lindsey! Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the delays and I will follow up your order to our team. We will contact you and will keep you posted. Please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] We are always here to help!

May. 21st, 2021

Lauralie Beaulieu

It can be scary to make such a purchase on the internet, but you are very proffesional and available to answer our questions. Thank you.

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Lauralie! Thank you for trusting us! Our goal is to ALWAYS provide the best customer service possible and you deserve that. We are always one click away, let us know if you need help!

May. 21st, 2021

Duncan Grow Supplies

Super fast shipping with my molds, and easy to book in. From order to first appt was 3 days! Angel helped with my impressions, and she was awesome. So far a very positive experience.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello there! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. Thank you so much for sharing. We really appreciate it. Please do email us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!

Nov. 29th, 2021

Keandrah Hanna Regina, SK

So far, my experience has been great. I received my impression kit and had an amazing online session with Angel to get my impressions right the first time! She was seriously the sweetest and most helpful person! I was initially very attracted to the price point of NewSmile, it being far cheaper than any other companies I’ve seen. I admit, I was a little skeptical because it was so much cheaper - that being said, it so far seems worth it! When I receive my preview, I’ll know for sure. So far so good!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Keandrah! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. Thank you so much for sharing it. We are always happy to assist. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions.

Sep. 13th, 2021

J R Queens, NY

Its been great. Staff is very friendly and patient. Very accommodating and helpful in terms of ordering new trays and putty. I appreciate the practice time. The process itself is a little challenging as I have a tendency to gag, but its doable.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello J R! Thank you so much for leaving a review and sharing your experience. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your experience with us. We are always happy to assist. Please free to reach out if you have any concerns or questions.

Jul. 14th, 2021

Kennedy Ashland, KY

NewSmile is an incredible company! Their products absolutely transformed my teeth and I am so confident in my smile now! I owe it all to them! I recommend anyone who is thinking about the whitening tools or aligners to get them! They are AMAZING!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Kennedy! We are so happy to hear that you love our products. Thank you so much for leaving a review. We really appreciate it. Keep Smiling!

Jul. 2nd, 2021

Barbara Bacoor, CAV

The people that I have talked to are great. They are able to get back to might messages quickly. I also received everything including my aligners within the timeline that they said to me. I am on my 8th week now and I have seen a lot of improvement. I am so happy with my purchase.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Barbara! Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions. :)

Jun. 15th, 2021

Brenda McNamara San Francisco, CA

The staffs are very knowledgeable and friendly. They assisted me throughout the whole process. It is very affordable as well. I am on my 2nd week of using the aligners and it is good so far! They also get back to my message quickly. Such a nice experience.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Brenda! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you have a nice experience with us. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions. :)

Jun. 14th, 2021

Ann Hooper Arlington, TX

My experience with NewSmile is going great! I get quick responses to all of my emails. I received the impression kit and when I needed larger trays they arrived in the mail quickly. The agent who did the online impression appointment was thorough and patient. Everything is good so far. I can't wait to get the aligners!

Reply from NewSmile

We are so happy to hear that you have a nice experience with us, Ann. Thank you so much for sharing. Please feel free to email us any time if you have any questions. :)

Jun. 1st, 2021

Michelle Austin Mahwah, NJ

The impression kit arrived quickly and the New Smile Impression Session with Cloue was very professional, pleasant and I received great direction. Hopefully if all goes accordingly, I’ll be sent a final result image and treatment plan with liners! Cannot wait.

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We really appreciate it. We are so happy to be a part of your NewSmile Journey. :)

May. 24th, 2021

Danielle Silbernagel Saskatoon, SK

I had a an appointment with Sam for my impressions and she was not available at the time. I emailed the New Smile team and Sam responded promptly and was able to get me in, thankfully as I was unsure when I would be available again next. She was thorough, patient, and efficient.

Reply from NewSmile

We really appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you so much! :)

Mar. 4th, 2021

Erinn Shea Vancouver, WA

I had a hard time getting my HSA to work. New Smiles customer care specialist Sarah was so amazing helping me get through the process. It took a few days but I just ordered my aligners and can't wait to see a brighter and straighter smile in the future!

Reply from NewSmile

We are so happy to hear about your experience. Thank you so much for letting us know. We are so happy to be with you on your NewSmile Journey! :)

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Cynthia B Calgary, AB

My experience to date has been wonderful - I couldn't possibly say enough good things. Sarah on the other end of my emails has been patient, happy to explain and re-confirm a few questions for me, and my impression session with Trish was outstanding - drool and all! I look forward to receiving my plan and aligners, retainers, and whitener!

Reply from NewSmile

We are so glad to hear that you have an amazing experience. We will always be here if you have any questions. Thank you so much for leaving such wonderful feedback. Stay safe and smiling. :)

Jan. 19th, 2021