NewSmile

7.1

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

LAST UPDATED: May 31st, 2023

Based in Canada with an office in the United States, NewSmile is an invisible braces provider that corrects patients’ smiles through clear, plastic teeth aligners as an alternative to traditional braces. Invisible braces are an affordable, low hassle, less noticeable alternative to metal braces as an orthodontic treatment . NewSmile offers both an upfront cost and a monthly payment plan. All treatments also come with premium whitening foam for a complete smile makeover. The NewSmile aligner treatment is completed at home without any appointments with an orthodontist, though the entire process is supervised by orthodontists and dentists remotely. Treatments are available in Canada, the United States, and Hong Kong.

Patients can use HSA and FSA to cover the cost of the treatment in the form of reimbursements. Patients will have to check their policy to see if cosmetic dentistry or beauty and health are covered in their plan. If so, NewSmile can provide a detailed receipt that can be sent to the insurance company with a claim.

Go directly to NewSmile reviews

The Good

• Average Treatment Time
  • Impression Specialists
  • Risk-Free Impression Kit
  • Low Upfront Cost
  • Free Set of Retainers
  • Smile Guarantee

Average Treatment Time

NewSmile’s average treatment time is 4–6 months. Though some treatments may take shorter and some may take up to a year, the average time is about on par with other invisible aligner companies. This average treatment time isn’t the shortest, but it’s on the average to quicker side in the industry.

As with other types of dental treatment, each case is individual and largely depends on how well the patient wears their NewSmile aligners. It’s recommended to wear the clear aligners at least 22 hours a day and only take them out for eating and drinking beverages other than water. Doing this will give the quickest treatment time possible. Additionally, patients should brush their teeth before putting their aligners back in to keep them clean and aid in overall dental health.

NewSmile also offers Night Aligners which, if worn for 10 continuous hours at night, average an 8-10 month treatment time.

Impression Specialists

Many customers complain that the impression kits used to create initial impressions of a patient’s teeth are difficult to use. NewSmile has patients schedule a video call with an impression specialist when they use the impression kit to help patients and make sure they’re using the kit correctly.

The impression kit consists of putty, two trays, and a smile stretcher. Patients need to mix up the putty and put it into the trays evenly to ensure a good impression. Using the smile stretcher can feel awkward, but shouldn’t be painful. Having a video call with a specialist can help make sure all steps required are done properly and that the impressions are precise.

Risk-Free Impression Kit

NewSmile offers a risk free impression kit, meaning that anyone can try the impression kit and will get a full refund if they’re not a good candidate for a NewSmile treatment. Invisible braces can treat mild to moderate crowding or spacing as well as many different types of bite issues.

NewSmile offers a smile assessment on its website to also help customers determine if they’re a good fit for an invisible braces treatment. The assessment asks about a person’s teeth and bite, and asks for a photo of their teeth clenched together. Sending this assessment in can help customers determine if they should go forward with treatment or not. If still unsure, starting with the impression kit doesn’t hurt.

Many people can qualify for NewSmile’s clear aligner treatment. People with dental implants or missing teeth can also qualify. When talking with the impression specialist, customers should mention where their implant is or which tooth is missing. Customers will also have to remove any permanent retainers and discuss any dental bonding with their impression specialist.

Low Upfront Cost

For customers who want to pay the lowest price, the upfront cost is the way to go. The only downfall is that it has to be paid all at once. The upfront cost $1,195, which is one of the lowest upfront costs in the industry.  The entire cost includes an impression kit, treatment preview, all plastic aligners, a set of retainers, and whitening foam. NewSmile also offers periodic discounts on its website if customers share their email address.

If the upfront cost doesn’t work with a customer’s budget, NewSmile also offers a low monthly price of $84 paid with no interest over 12  months with a $295 deposit. This monthly payment is around the average monthly payment in the invisible braces industry, but most companies have contracts of 24 months instead of 12 months with NewSmile. The total cost with this method is $1,295, which is also one of the lowest costs in the industry.

Free Set of Retainers

After finishing the last set of invisible aligners, NewSmile provides a free set of retainers. These retainers are to be worn every night in order to prevent teeth from moving back to where they were. Many companies charge extra for a retainer after treatment, so having a set included in the overall low cost is a great benefit.

Smile Guarantee

In addition to a free set of retainers, NewSmile will also send additional aligners if customers aren't happy with their new smile. At the beginning of every treatment, customers will receive a preview of what their smile will look like after treatment. If a patient finds that their smile doesn't look like what their preview showed it would, NewSmile will work with them to fix it. As long as a patient followed their treatment instructions and wore the aligners correctly, NewSmile will send additional aligners at no cost to help each customer attain a beautiful smile.

The Bad

Down Payment Required

NewSmile's low monthly cost of $84 paid over 12 months is one of the lowest in the industry. Unfortunately customers can't have that price unless they pay a $295 deposit. Other invisible braces companies have lower deposit prices, but it's also important to note that NewSmile's monthly payment is extremely cheap in comparison to those same companies.

The Bottom Line

NewSmile offers one of the least expensive invisible braces treatments in the industry. The monthly cost is extremely inexpensive, though customers do have to pay a relatively high down payment price in order to get the monthly payment option. The company’s average treatment time is around the standard for the industry, but NewSmile also offers a set of retainers for free after a customer completes the treatment plan, which is a great value.

The company also has a video call system with impression specialists that can help potential customers correctly complete their impression kits. Customers can also contact the company if their new smile doesn't match their preview and they can receive additional aligners at no cost to attain their perfect smile. In the end, if you’re looking for straighter teeth, NewSmile seems like it could be a good fit for you.

4.1

Marnie Marrone Egg Harbor, NJ

NewSmile worked very well for me. I thought the fee was reasonable, the process was quick and easy to begin with and each step of the process was simple. The customer service representatives are very polite and keep in touch regularly. They are caring and concerned and will answer any questions you have. I would recommend them as a reasonably priced, efficient and caring company to work with.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Marnie! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy to hear about it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions. We are always happy to assist!

May. 22nd, 2023

CHRISTINA DAVIS-WELLS

Poor customer service. Long drawn out process to be provided a full refund. And even then, they did not give me a full refund. Provided usable impressions were nearly impossible, and required repeat need to do in impression mold - at your expense. I would not use them ever again.

Tammy Helbing Rome, GA

Super easy process from beginning to end. Super great customer support. I had researched several companies before selecting New Smile. I am very happy with the results. I am an older customer who had worn braces in high school. Over the years my teeth had become crowded and crooked. I wanted them straight again. I attained my goal by using New Smile. I wore "all day" upper and lower aligners (a total of 15 sets of aligners plus a retainer set). The plan said to wear the aligners for 22 hours a day. There were some days when I wore them for 20-21 hours and it didn't seem to affect my progress. I wore the aligners about seven months, changing the trays every two weeks. I love how my teeth look. I am more confident and love smiling! I am so happy I did this.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Tammy! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. Thank you so much for sharing. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions!

Mar. 21st, 2023

Zeydamedia Vancouver, BC

An incredible experience from start to finish!!! Im in love with my smile! I got my aligners fairly quickly and noticed improvements just after my third tray! I’m happy to say the smile that I’ve wanted for a long time is finally here!

2 months ago Edited March 24, 2023

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Zeydamedia! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. We really appreciate you sharing it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!

Mar. 24th, 2023

Ting Hu San Jose, CA

I really love the customer service from NewSmile. They follow up from time to time to check on the process and even do video chats to make sure the teeth impressions are made correctly. Everything they sent arrived quickly. I had crowding issues and could see the results within a couple of months. I love how people can't tell when I'm wearing the invisible aligners. Now, I'm more confident with my teeth and am not afraid to smile and talk.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Ting! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear about it. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!

Mar. 27th, 2023

NewSmile Charlotte, NC

Cloue was very patient and professional. I misplaced my link to join the session; but she guided me through the process and successfully helped me complete my fitting.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello there! Thank you so much for sharing your impression session experience. We are so happy to hear about it. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!

Apr. 24th, 2023

Nola Z. Vancouver, BC

So far so good with my treatment! I've on my second aligner, and the team has been super helpful. I chose NewSmile because of their YouTube reviews and can see how taking impressions can be frustrating, but overall, they provide the best value after doing my research.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Nola! We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Thank you so much. Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions. We are always happy to assist!

Feb. 14th, 2023

Melissa J Probst Phoenix, AZ

I had a horrible experience. Months of "reviewing my plan" and nothing. No aligners. No plan on treatment. Asked them to cancel and they reply with a auto msg about their return policy. I have nothing to return. I did not get anything. I paid in full already and am trying to get a refund.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Melissa. This is not the experience we would like you to have. Upon checking, your case has been assigned and is being handled by our Refund Department. They will get back to you as soon as they can.

May. 16th, 2023

Dawn Melling Lethbridge, AB

I liked almost everything except at the end of my treatment I had a big space between two of my top teeth and the tooth was still crooked, the bottom is perfect but am super disappointed.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Dawn. We really appreciate your feedback. We are so sad to hear about this. This has been forwarded to our team. Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions.

May. 9th, 2023

Daniella Mayoral North Richland Hills, TX

NewSmile has given me back my confidence when it comes to my smile. I had some crowding issues on my bottom teeth and crooked teeth on my top teeth as you can see in my before picture but now they are straight. I used to hate smiling in pictures because of it but now I find myself smiling all the time, I love it! The process was super easy and the treatment was affordable in comparison to other options such as braces and other aligner brands. The treatment itself is pretty straightforward and fast (if I remember correctly it took me less than a year to finish my treatment). I also found that it wasn't as painful as I initially thought it'd be. Most people couldn't even tell I was wearing aligners most of the time as well. Also I have to say the customer service is great from guiding me through the molding process, following up with me throughout my treatment, and always responding to my questions in a timely manner. Overall great experience and I would highly recommend to anyone considering straightening aligners!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Daniella! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy to hear about it. Please never hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!

Feb. 1st, 2023

Mariangela Giovannucci Toronto, ON

My teeth were very crooked and now I am very satisfied with the final result! Unbeatable price/quality! I am happy with my new smile! Thank you New Smile!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Mariangela! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear that you are very satisfied with the result. Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions. We are always happy to assist!

Mar. 31st, 2023

Ashley B Wethersfield, CT

It took forever to get updates on the status of my trays once I paid and sent everything in, but once I called and inquired, everything got moving quickly, updates started coming in regularly and they even followed up a BUNCH of times once they shipped to make sure I was happy. I was a little nervous to pay in full at first but I am now 2 months into my treatment and I am seeing smile improvements and good results already. I do think they could throw in the cost of aligner leaner when you spend quite a bit for the product.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Ashley! We do want to apologize if you weren't able to receive updates sooner. We also would like to thank you for leaving a review. We are so glad that you are happy with the treatment. You can always check our available tray spray on our website. Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions.

Sep. 13th, 2021

Cally Hartford, WI

New Smile is pretty high quality. It is really easy. You change them every two weeks. You barely realize you are wearing them. None of mine have broken or gotten damaged at all. If I have any questions or concerns, they are really quick to reply to me with an answer.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Cally! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your experience with us. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Feel free to email us if you have any questions. Keep Smiling!

Emiline Peterborough, ON

I used New Smile Life aligners last year for 10 months and now just use retainers to maintain, and I am very pleased with my results. I like that they are an affordable Canadian company and their customer service has exceeded my expectations throughout the entire process.

2 years ago Edited February 27, 2023

Reply from NewSmile

We are always happy to assist! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. :)

Stephanie

The person that helped me was wonderful. She was very helpful. I have had a very positive experience working with them. I have noticed an improvement and I am really excited to see the results. I am happy with the quality. I hope they keep up the good, customizable work.

Reply from NewSmile

We are so happy to hear about your experience with us, Stephanie! We truly appreciate it. We are glad to be a part of your NewSmile Journey! :)

May. 27th, 2021

helen Burnaby, BC

Their braces fit perfectly, and they don't cut corners just because they're cheaper than the market price, which is the right choice

1 month ago Edited April 19, 2023

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Helen! We are so happy to hear about your experience. Thank you so much for sharing. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!

Apr. 19th, 2023

Christopher Cedar Creek, TX

In the beginning there was pain but I have gotten sed to is and the only thing that bothers me is the extra bit of plastic on the back of the front teeth. You could shave it off bit is does hurt. Customer support has been pretty consistent about reaching pout about my products.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Christopher! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the customer support. It is usually normal to feel discomfort on the first set of your aligners as your teeth are still adjusting. You can file the extra plastic to help them fit, no worries! Please feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Aug. 30th, 2021

Ashlee Saint Louis, MO

Pretty good quality. It is similar to my friend who is using other aligners. It is much easier braces. It better for my mouth. There was a problem with shipping so I am about three weeks behind schedule.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Ashlee! We are so glad that you are happy with the aligners. We would also like to apologize for the delays. Our goal is to send your package as soon as possible. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions.

Crystal Riverside, CA

The price and customer service is amazing. As soon as I call or email, I get a live rep within an hour to help me understand my questions. I am paying way less than braces. Everything is perfect.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Crystal! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your experience with us. Thank you so much for leaving a review. We are so happy to be on this journey with you!

Svitlana Skrypnyk

Took much longer to deliver than estimated dates. Once I recieved the aligners they did not fit me properly. I reached out to NewSmile and they just kept telling me to use my cheque and send pictures of how the next aligner set fit. I have been using the aligners for the last 2 months, on set 4 now and the aligners still don't properly sit on my teeth. My front tooth touch not touch the bottom of the aligners - it is very noticeable to me and to those around me that the aligner do not fit properly. Yet NewSmile has not advised me on anything but to keep using my chewy and sending pictures of the next set.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Svitlana. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Yes, we will need photos and videos to further investigate the issue. We noticed that you were not able to reply to our email a month ago, please do reach out to us at [email protected]

Sandra

It took a long time to receive the aligner but that was the only thing I didn’t like. Customer support was good. If I emailed or called, there was someone there to help me. The product is good. There is no pain and I am comfortable with it.

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and writing a review. We really appreciate it! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. :)

Gabrielle

On my third set of aligners and so far they work like they are supposed to. None of them have broken or been uncomfortable. When I get responses from the company, they are very helpful but there have been a couple of times where we went or so without an answer.

Reply from NewSmile

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the aligners. Our goal is to make the process easier for customers like you! We are sorry for the delays, we will make sure to answer all your questions via email, send them over at [email protected]

May. 28th, 2021

Sharon

Everything I’ve used them for so far has worked well, especially the whitening foam. It has all gone according to schedule and when I reach out to them, they are quick to respond.

Reply from NewSmile

We are so happy to hear about your experience with us! Thank you so much for sharing it. We are always happy to assist. We are so glad to be a part of your NewSmile Journey. :)

Shana Toronto, ON

My journey with New Smile started off great, I wanted to correct my smile as I had a lot of space and gaps esp on my lower teeth, it took some time for the impressions kit to arrive but shortly after my treatment kit along with the retainers arrived in one box. The treatment worked well, my teeth closed up perfectly within 9 months I was on my last tray. The aftercare was rather difficult as I had issues with my retainers repeatedly cracking in half in the same area, purchased 4 retainers in total to find out that the thicker retainers would of been the best options due to teeth grinding at night. Nonetheless my teeth were corrected and I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Shana. We really appreciate you leaving a review. We are happy to hear that your teeth are corrected. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!

Oct. 27th, 2022

Sweeta Yasar Calgary, AB

Hi guys, I would like to share my experience with you all! Last year I decided to go ahead Smile Lover (which is now NEW SMILE) they sent me the impression kit later on I received my treatment plan for the 1st couple of months everything went smooth and no issues then I started noticing that the aligners didn’t fit properly. 1 year and 2 month in to this treatment I didn’t achieve my goal (keep in mind that I was given wrong info from one of their former employee who’s no longer there plus I was not wearing my aligners long enough to see results plus my case is a bit more sever ) long story short I contacted New Smile kind of being skeptical that they won’t help because I’m well passed 1 year time line. I was totally wrong and I’m so so glad I took the initiative to contact them, believe it or not with 24 hours not only I received a response but they are also willing to help me out refinements 😊 The rep who contacted me was professional, knowledgeable, and very easy to understand. She explained everything in details also educated me on what may have caused the issues in the first place. I will receive my next course treatments shortly I’m super happy 😃 and will definitely recommend them to family and friends!!! I would give them 5+ start!

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We truly appreciate it. Please feel free to reach out any time. We are so happy to be a part of your NewSmile Journey! Keep Smiling. :)

May. 10th, 2021

Anna San Francisco, CA

The aligners are fine and the price is god but the packaging looks like it was printed on a desktop printer and it is incredible how long it takes them fill the order. I waited a really long time. Customer service is responsive but it could be better.

Reply from NewSmile

Thanks for the feedback, and we’re continually looking to improve everything! Please let us know if you need anything!

Aug. 26th, 2021

Victoria

The product took way too long for it come in. I thought I would speak to dentist or orthodontist about the procedure. Also they drop off all the aligner at once, so how are you suppose to know if it going right. My dentist said how important your bite is, so potentially you can mess up your bite and have a bigger problem, which I would not of thought of. I wouldn't recommend this product if you are doing major teeth adjustment.

Reply from NewSmile

We are sorry to hear about your experience, Victoria. This is not the experience that we would like you to have. We treat mild to moderate cases and our goal is to send your custom-made aligners as soon as possible. We would love to look into your order and check what happened. Please send us an email at [email protected]!

Jun. 17th, 2021

Dakotah Lange

My only issue with them is that they say a certain time frame and then they'll pass it by an extra 6 weeks. So it's a little disappointing on that front. I'm currently waiting for my retainers and whiting stuff and i'm hoping they'll be here in the next 3-4 weeks.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Dakotah. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our goal is to send your custom-made aligners as soon as possible. Your aligners are now in fabrication and we are doing our best to send them to you the soonest. Please send us an email at [email protected] if you have any questions or clarifications!

Bhavik

Overall I had a good experience. Their treatment did not work for me so I am just waiting on the refund. But their communication was reasonably clear and their customer service team was generally helpful. Just one feedback I'd have for them is that things moved very slowly and that's something that they should work on. But otherwise no complaints.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Bhavik. We are so sad to hear that the treatment did not work for you. We really appreciate your feedback. We treat mild to moderate cases and we are doing our best to send your custom-made aligners if you are a candidate as soon as possible. Please send us an email if you have any questions or clarifications about your refund.

Mallory Forward

Very responsive and informative staff. It is a very long process to actually receive your aligners. I had to have a different impression kit shipped to me because the first trays weren't the right size.

Reply from NewSmile

We really appreciate your feedback, Mallory! We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our goal is to send your custom-made aligners as soon as possible. Please send us an email at [email protected] if you have any questions or clarifications!

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Samuel

Could be faster but overall I would still say it is good. As soon as I complained that I didn’t receive my product, they were quick to send me expedited delivery. It seems like it is working fine.

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience. We really appreciate it.

May. 26th, 2021

It is good quality. There has been problems with the wait time being almost double what they told me. Getting in touch with customer service doesn’t take too long, they respond within two days to emails.

Reply from NewSmile

We really appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions

May. 27th, 2021

Jordan Sparks Grande Prairie, AB

Thanks to New Smile I was able to straighten my teeth from home during the Pandemic without any appointments to the Dentist or Orthodontist, and now I can smile with confidence and feel at ease being on camera, heading to my next audition or literally anywhere where I used to hide my teeth out of insecurity. Thank you, NewSmile, for giving me my confidence back!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Jordan! We are so delighted to hear about your experience with us. We are so happy to be with you on your NewSmile Journey and to hear that you have your confidence back. Please let us know if you have any questions. Keep Smiling!

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Tammy Rome, GA

It was an ok experience. My jaw is small so I used the small, blue trays. Unfortunately there are no instructions how to decrease the putty mix so I used it all. It was too much in the tray and when I pressed down, globs of it were pushed out the back towards my throat. I couldn't breath (breathing thru my nose) so I used my fingers to move it on the outside of the tray. I was afraid that this would mess up the impressions but Sam felt the impressions came out ok. Regardless of how the impression session went, I am SO looking forward to being deemed a candidate for the aligners and So looking forward to having my bottom teeth straightened!!!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Tammy. We really appreciate you sharing your experience. Please do feel free to email us if you have any concerns. Thank you!

Apr. 27th, 2021

Ally Calgary, AB

Was sceptical as it is a smaller company but it was a good price and I have been wanting to straighten my teeth for a long time. I got my teeth impression kit quickly, sent them back and got my aligners a few months later. I just started my first set. So far so good. Definitely some discomfort for the first couple days but overall a good company. The box had some whitening, instructions, a case for my aligners and a retainer for when I’m finished. Very happy so far!!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Ally! We are so happy to hear about your experience and thank you so much for sharing it. We truly appreciate it and we are glad to be a part of your New Smile Journey! Keep smiling! Just message us if you have any questions. :)

Feb. 16th, 2021

Kim Paquette Sept-Iles, QC

Trish was friendly and ponctual. We took a little bit more than a hour to complete the print process but I did not feel any pressure at all even if it was a little bit longer than the time allowed ( my fault) I'm french Canadian and a little rusty in english, but Trish did not look bothered about me asking to repeat many time. Thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Reply from NewSmile

We really appreciate you sharing your experience and we are glad that you have a wonderful experience. It is our pleasure to help and put a smile on your face. Thank you so much! Just reach out anytime if you have any questions. :)

Jan. 28th, 2021

Amanda Bee Toronto, ON

My experience so far with New Smile has been nothing short of amazing. From answering all of my questions to ensure I was comfortable, to fast shipping of my impression kit, assistance with finding the most ideal time for my impression appointment, and having live one on one assistance to make my impressions. Trish was very patient and made the process fun. I felt assured I got the best impressions. Cant wait for my aligners. Thanks New Smile!

Reply from NewSmile

We really appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

Jan. 15th, 2021

Amyblogs Sarnia, ON

The Impression kit process has been wonderful so far! A little bump in the road, but nothing is needed but a little patience. Trish makes you eellike you are not a lone while doing your impressions and walks you through everything you need to do. Its like she is with you in the room! My first impressions did not take, so I am now waiting for a new shipment of putty to continue. Hoping for a quick shipment across the country :)

Reply from NewSmile

Thank you so much for this feedback. We really appreciate it. :)

Jan. 15th, 2021

Nicole Carter Jamestown, NC

Angel was very helpful and knowledgeable with getting the best results from my impressions

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Nicole! Thank you so much for sharing your impression session experience. We are so happy to hear about it. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!

Mar. 21st, 2023

Joan Hagan

Very helpful, nice person from NewSmile helped me make my impressions. Very easy!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Joan! Thank you so much for sharing your impression session experience. We are so happy to hear about it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help!

Mar. 14th, 2023

martin billington Liverpool, LIV

Just be aware that if you do your impressions and then aren't happy with the electronic preview so want to cancel it will cost you over £200 even if you don't go ahead, it will also take 90 days at least to get any money back. I paid £1095, did the impressions and received the preview, wasn't happy with it so never went ahead with the treatment, now I'm only offered a refund of £880

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Martin. We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Upon checking, our team has reached out to you regarding this they explained that the deduction is for the Impression kit and the treatment preview which is also stated on our Refund Policy upon checkout. We highly recommend that prior to purchasing for all customers to check the terms and agreement as this is important. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mar. 7th, 2023

TKE Murfreesboro, TN

Don’t pay full amount up front. Just get the impression kit for $40 or whatever the sale is. If you do pay up front, READ THE FINE PRINT regarding refunds. I only had one tooth I was interested in getting corrected. After several weeks and doing two impressions, the result didn’t fix my issue. Not a big deal, they tried and it just didn’t solve my issue. So, I requested a refund. After telling them more than once I wasn’t happy with the result (the computer rendition of what my teeth would look like was worse than they are now, gaps where they weren’t any before), they said they would “start” a refund review. Not sure what they had to review. I wasn’t happy with the result and wanted a refund. They said it would take 90 days! Maybe I’m spoiled by the standard refund policies of other companies, but 3 MONTHS?!? It was over 3 months and was going to be longer but I protested. I paid something like $1400+. I was under the impression I would get all but $40 back since they had impression kits for $40. Not so, read the fine print. I think I got back around $1100 after over 3 months since I “requested” a refund. I made my payment in mid-May and it was mid-October before I got my partial refund back. A long time and a lot of frustration! So, my advice is just start with the impression kit. Then, if you like the result, fork over the $1400.

Reply from NewSmile

Hi TKE, Upon cancellation request one of our representative will reach out to you to explain your case. We highly recommend that prior to purchase all customers would check the terms and agreement as this is important. I checked our records and couldn't find name under TKE for us to check the information. Please email us with your order name and number so we can assist you and check your account.

Nov. 8th, 2022

HonestReview Queens, NY

DO NOT. This company will turn any glitch into your fault. They will not get back to you for the biweekly checking sometimes for a week. And they won't be accountable for it. They put on a false smile and lots of exclamations pretending they actually care. They won't even give you a chance to speak personally with any phone rep. Huge red flag. The good reviews are all fake. They are some company in Phillipines or Malaysia, not Canada, and it is ALL a front. They know what they are doing. Do not be fooled. They do NOT care for patients. Trust me, they WILL screw you. You will not get any refund. They should get what's coming to them. They will.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello, Thanks for leaving your review. All our customers have been assisted within the 24-72hours time frame. We follow protocols in order to ensure that customers are assisted in timely manner to resolve issues. Like any other company, we do have number of employees that are outsource, but the quality of service would always be the same from any part of the world as they receive the same training. You can freely give us a call using our toll free number or email us.

Nov. 7th, 2022

Nicole Gilbertsville, PA

As far as I can tell it is high quality. It has been a very positive experience. I am happy with it. They are very helpful.

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Nicole! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. We are so glad to be with you on your NewSmile Journey! Feel free to email us if you have any questions.

Delaney

Quality is great every time. It has been very consistent. Overall I’ve really enjoyed my experience with them. It is very quick and efficient.

Reply from NewSmile

We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us! Thank you. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. :)

Victoria

The person who helped me with my impressions was very thorough and kind and patient. The waiting period it longer than I expected but they are quick to respond when I email them.

Reply from NewSmile

We are glad that you are happy with the impression session! Our goal is to make the process easier for customers like you! We are sorry for the delays, we will make sure to answer all your questions via email, send it over at [email protected]

May. 28th, 2021

Lindsey Drover

I sent my impressions back 6 weeks ago and still have no got anything, not even my visual email. Seems to be taking way too long at this point. So my survey isn't accurate due to the fact I have nothing to base it on.

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Lindsey! Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the delays and I will follow up your order to our team. We will contact you and will keep you posted. Please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] We are always here to help!

May. 21st, 2021

Lauralie Beaulieu

It can be scary to make such a purchase on the internet, but you are very proffesional and available to answer our questions. Thank you.

Reply from NewSmile

Hi Lauralie! Thank you for trusting us! Our goal is to ALWAYS provide the best customer service possible and you deserve that. We are always one click away, let us know if you need help!

May. 21st, 2021

Rachel Abbotsford, BC

Cloue was so nice, polite and helpful! We practiced several times until I was confident and comfortable to do the impressions. She took the time to explain everything very clearly and didn't rush me at all. I'm very happy with my experience! Thank you Cloue!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Rachel! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your Impression Session experience. Thank you so much for sharing. We really appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions. We are always happy to assist!

Nov. 26th, 2021

Stephen Kitchener, ON

My experience with NewSmile has been entirely positive. Their customer service team is outstanding - providing fast, friendly and efficient service. They are knowledgeable and put their clients first. With competitive pricing and treatment plans that work, I would recommend NewSmile to anyone. You will not be disappointed!

Reply from NewSmile

Hello Stephen! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your experience with us. Thank you so much for sharing. We really appreciate it. Please email us if you have any questions. We are always happy to assist!

Nov. 19th, 2021