Fluent Security

6.6

LAST UPDATED: September 16th, 2021

Fluent Security is a company whose team members have 70 years of combined experience in the security industry. The company offers customizable, state-of-the-art security, technology, and energy management products and services. Fluent Security builds custom smart security and energy-efficient home automation systems. With every family having different needs, Fluent Security makes it a priority to have flexible packages — from basic security equipment to advanced home automation.

Fluent home security offers convenience by providing you with its Alarm.com app so you can access, monitor, and control all your systems from one integrated interface. Additionally, Fluent prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service and the company strongly believes in giving back to the community through charitable donations.

However, looking through Fluent Security reviews, many consumers are dissatisfied with the company's services and note poor customer service, hefty prices, and faulty equipment. Especially with a short equipment warranty and a 36-month contract, you may want to consider looking into other home security companies before making your final purchase decision.

The Good

• Customizable Plans and Equipment
  • Home Automation
  • Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App
  • 24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring
  • Fluent Guarantee

Customizable Plans and Equipment

Fluent home security does not provide pre-built packages, rather it offers you a custom solution that allows you to hand-select security equipment that suits your needs so you don't have to pay for features you don't need. This provides more versatility to customers and peace of mind that they won't be missing out on any camera or security solutions they desire.

Standard Features Included

• Email and text notifications

Optional Features Included

• Carbon monoxide monitoring
  • Flood sensors & freeze detection
  • Personal emergency device (medical)
  • Lighting control
  • HVAC control
  • Automated door locks
  • Remote real-time video

Home Automation

Fluent Security is more than just an alarm company; it offers home automation capabilities along with its home security systems. With Fluent's smart home automation, you can:

• Monitor and remotely control door locks
  • Adjust thermostat
  • Access 24/7 live video feed from your doorbell camera and indoor security camera
  • Turn on/off your lights remotely
  • Arm/disarm security system remotely
  • Receive security notifications via the Fluent App

Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App

Fluent also provides you with its Alarm.com app upon installation so you can access, monitor, and control your system remotely in real-time. This is great for consumers who want access to their home security system from anywhere at any time.

24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring

Fluent offers 24/7 burglary and theft monitoring 365 days a year while providing you with an easy to use touchscreen control panel, a customized 8-point security system and will send you email and text notifications when necessary. Fluent Security systems also sport motion sensor and glass break detector functionality. Motion detectors are easy to install, and even easier to monitor from your smartphone mobile app.

Fluent Guarantee

Unique to Fluent, the security company provides its customers with this guarantee: to only use state-of-the-art equipment, 80% of all support calls answered within 60 seconds, resolution of customer concerns on the first call, or service issues guaranteed to be serviced within seven days, and any customer not serviced within one week will receive free monitoring until their issue is resolved.

The Bad

• Prices Not Disclosed on Website
  • Fluent Security Cost
  • Three-Year Contract
  • Negative Fluent Security Reviews
  • Short Equipment Warranty
  • $99 Moving Fee
  • No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Prices Not Disclosed on Website

Fluent Security doesn't post any equipment pricing information on its website, rather the company asks that you contact a sales rep so it can provide you with a custom quote based on your specific needs. That's not necessarily a bad thing because by doing so you will only be paying for those products and services you actually need. However, this is definitely inconvenient for any homeowner looking to quickly and easily compare Fluent Security's prices to other home security providers.

Fluent Security Cost

Fluent Security has high monthly monitoring service rates starting at $51.99 with upfront fees starting at $99. Fluent Security costs will vary depending on the plan you select (home automation and added security equipment will increase your monthly fee), and all security packages require a 36-month contract.

Three-Year Contract

Fluent Security requires a three-year contract for its services. This is a somewhat common contract length within the home security industry but with the company's higher video monitoring prices, this may prove to be too expensive for some consumers. Especially with a moving fee and no money-back guarantee, be sure to understand all the terms before committing to Fluent Security's long-term contract.

Negative Fluent Security Reviews

Although there isn't a large amount of Fluent Security quite yet, the majority of the current reviews are extremely negative. Consumers note poor customer service, dysfunctional equipment, and lengthy contract. Poor reviews don't provide peace of mind to consumers that Fluent Security is a quality home security solution.

Short Equipment Warranty

Fluent Security only offers a 90-day warranty for its products. Most home security providers offer 2-year warranties or even lifetime warranties. With such a short equipment warranty, consumers may have to offer up their own money to replace any broken or malfunctioning products.

$99 Moving Fee

Fluent Security does offer removal, transport, and reinstallation services to its customers, however, the company charges $99 to move the security system to a new location. Many security providers offer moving options free of charge. This is unfortunate for any consumers who may move during their contract with Fluent Security. If this is the case, you may want to consider looking into a home security provider that does not charge a moving fee.

No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Unlike many home security companies, Fluent Security does not offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company does allow you to cancel your services for up to three days after you sign your agreement. However, this is not an ample amount of time for customers to change their minds if they decide Fluent Security is not for them. If you want more of a trial period, we suggest looking into other home security providers.

View Best Home Security Companies

The Bottom Line

Fluent Security advertises state-of-the-art products and professional monitoring services. However, in the company's reviews, customers note faulty equipment and a variety of other complaints, including poor customer service. Fluent's equipment warranty is also only 90 days after purchase, so if something goes wrong after that time period, the customer is responsible for paying for replacements. Customers also have to pay a $99 moving fee if they want to transfer their home security system to a new home.

Although Fluent Security allows customers to customize plans based solely on their specific needs and a few other helpful offerings, we suggest looking into a home security company with better consumer reviews.

Customer reviews are often the most telling information you can gather to determine whether a company is worth doing business with, and Fluent's reviews aren't great. Read Fluent Security reviews below if you are interested in hearing what current and past customers have to say about the home security provider.

Key Takeaways from Home Security Reviews

We analyzed all the home security reviews on BestCompany.com to understand the motivations of customers who leave a given star rating. Through careful analysis, we identified some common factors that lead to particularly positive and negative experiences. Read our report to learn the key takeaways from other customers’ experiences.

Learn More

3.4

bookmark

Featured Review

Kaye Notarianni McDade Arvada, CO

I have had a wonderful experience using this company. The company has been very kind and understanding in my circumstances and were willing to help me in any way they could. They helped me with a couple of different scenarios in order to for me to have options to choose from. I never felt hurried or rushed. I was never treated like I was a "voice" on the phone, nor felt like I was just a number. I highly, highly recommend this company! They greatly calmed my fears during a difficult time in my life.

bookmark

Featured Review

Randy Armitage

Our experience with this company from sales, install, resolving technical issues and day to day monitoring has been excellent.

iamkayoko Mississauga, ON

I have fluent security system for my business ( restaurant) location. So convenient, easy to use there is app for your system to review footage or watch live 24/7quick and reliable. I love that I can get support if needed and customer service is A1 especially the last person who help me literally so professional went beyond my expectation. he needs a raise & bonus did everything he could remotely calm manner kept positive energy even through a 3 way call with one of my employees.

April Votaw Rockwall, TX

Such a dishonest company. They ignored my no soliciting sign which I decided to not be upset with because I was looking to change companies anyways. The technician arrived 1 hour past the time he was supposed to come which was already late in the day, around 9pm. I asked if he could reschedule but he was leaving the state the next day. The whole process was very rushed. The technician did not check my door sensors (which turns out the type I had are not carried by this company so now that i am having reports of low battery, the company can not change it but instead has to charge me for new door sensors.). In addition they are changing me for a technician to come out (all of this could have been avoided if the technician would have checked in the first place.) I also just looked back at the information they had given me which intrigued me about the company because the salesperson said he would personally follow-up the following week to see how the system is going, which he did not, also the pamphlet says that they check up 1 month, 6 months, and 1 year after initial setup which they haven't. It is printed in the pamphlet that they do this and that do not so it is misleading and false information. The consultant I spoke to today though was fantastic and very kind but her hands were tied on how to help me as she didn't have the authority to waive fees. I cannot wait to cancel this company!!!!!!

estelle ramsay Sherwood Park, AB

Having Flyent Security literally saved our home. we went out but left something cooking on the stove and of course quickly burnt and the smoke set off the alarm. the fire department was immediately dispatched, we were contacted, returned to find our home safe. so grateful and thankful for Fluent.

Senesta Collier Riverdale, GA

I've had a problem with my doorbell camera for a while. I call fluent, and we tried several things. I even tried the steps on my phone, but still had the same problem. Yesterday I call fluent again and got Mandp P. She help solve my problems with excellent customer service. If I have any problems in the future, I would request Mandy P.

KALINA LOKELANI KELLETT Portland, OR

Oh darn... I forgot to write her name down... I think it was something like Sasarita... she was the Greatest!! My alarm every so often says there's motion detection when I come home and unlock the front door and before I can punch in my 4 digit code...which it did today that caused a big mess-up that brought the cops to the door. So I called Customer Service and Sasarita talked me through everything that included me taking down the motion sensor and checking the pet setting and the sensitivity level She stayed with me until I had the sensor back in place and all screwed down...which was not an easy feat.! And when it was all done, Sasarita double checked everything to make sure that everything was System Ready. She was Most Patient and Pleasant and Helpful throughout the whole telephone call which was an hour and 33 minutes! Mahalo nui loa Sasarita! Aloha kakou, Kalina Lokelani Kellett

Krystle Cardinal St. Paul, AB

Their customer service has always been great however we have frequent problems with our window security alarms (often says tampered with when no one touched them) and we have had frequent problems with our sky bell doorbell not recording or LED not lighting etc. It’s been replaced numerous times. Our backyard camera, even though you can set the sensitivity and settings of it, it always seems to record too much or things like wind blowing or doesn’t record at all. However technology is not perfect and most security systems/companies have their pros and cons. A pro for fluent is their customer service is always wonderful!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Krystle, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being such a great customer!! Fluent

Floyd Knippshild

The system works well. The representative for our area is suppose to come around to check our to see if all is well. At this point has not happened a bit diappointing as I believe I have a couple of low batteries I did recieve a message from Fluent regarding it but to date no knock on the door. Hopefully soon as I and the rep agreed they would stop by when needed to ensure all is well

Leeann McLaughlin Ludwigshafen am Rhein, RP

The security system works effectively. HOWEVER beware of there contracts. You are locked in. My contract was for 5 years. It ended I was told I could cancel at anytime. I attempted to cancel via phone wasted 2 hours on the phone on 2 separate occasions. The 3rd time I was told I had to give written notice. I did this. THEN they say the cancellation has to go through a review process that takes 30 days so I will be billed again. They are sneaky. Don’t sign any contracts with them. Terrible customer service.

Shawn Underhill Sydney, NS

I had to sell my home and called Fluent to see about canceling my monitoring contract , expecting that I might have to pay maybe a 3 month cancellation penalty. The representative on the phone was not willing to work with me to resolve this issue. Told me I was locked into the contract. What reputable security company doesn’t allow a contract to be ended when a home is sold? So… the home was sold, I still have access to my account and the Fluent app on my phone, I can control the security system in the home, unlock doors, turn off alarm, etc., even though I no longer live there. And they are in the security business??? My bank account is still being debuted monthly for over a year now, even though I no longer own the home. I’m thinking of going to a news agency to bring public exposure to this sham of a company.

Denis Belanger Sainte-Adele, QC

Really excellent service from Mandy P today. My system needed a complete reconfiguration following a bad power outage earlier this week. Mandy was very good, patient and solved all my issues. 10 stars.

Compliment_J Forney, TX

Fast, Amazing, Courteous customer service. My device was not connecting, called Fluent, spoke to Ms. J, and helped to until the end. Thank you Fluent for hiring great people!

Lisa Bagonluri Saskatoon, SK

Mandy was the first person I spoke to about my problem and she followed up the following day and carried out what needed to be done to address my concerns and went above and beyond to help me!! Thank you Mandy!

I have a defective security panel. I have called and gone through tech support as well as customer service 4 times. Today was my 5th phone call to fluent to resolve this issue. I must say I was very irritated due to no lasting resolution with this security panel until today. Today, I was lucky enough to speak with customer support employee, Ashrita! She handled the situation with understanding and grace. Your company is so lucky to have her as an employee. I wish all companies had employees like her. She listened to me complain and then quickly resolved the issue. I went from being annoyed to extremely pleased. She deserves all the credit. I wish I could give her a raise! She deserves it! Thank you, Laura N

Shaughnessa Allgood West Jordan, UT

The whole experience with support was great from the quick chat responses to being transferred to tier 2 support, everyone was happy and very helpful. I was great service I requested a email because I wanted to give praise for a truly positive experience.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Shaughnessa, We are so glad you had a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We really appreciate you! Fluent

Anne Dancy Colorado Springs, CO

Although I am frustrated with the Fluent Company, I am very impressed with your employee named Amanda. She dealt with my situation in a professional manner. She was courteous and patient. She always responded promptly to my emails. I appreciated her kind manner with a situation that could have become contentious. I hope her efforts can be acknowledged in some way.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Anne, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had a good experience. Thank you for being a great customer! Fluent

Connie & Chris Bzdel Regina, SK

Mandy P was very helpful and patient with me while she tried to resolve my problem when the smoke alarm went off. She did not get upset with me when I did not know what to do with the monitor. She walked me through every step and worked with me for almost an hour until the problem was resolved. It would be nice if more people were as patient and dedicated as she is. Good work Mandy P. Thanks a million!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Connie & Chris, We are so glad you had a great experience. We appreciate you leaving a positive review. Thanks for being a great customer! Fluent

Donald Toledo, OH

Everybody we’ve talked to in the company has been very nice and knows what they are talking about. We feel protected because we had someone break in before and had a different security system then. It works very well. We don’t have any problems.

Kathy Dayton, OH

The best part is knowing whether or not someone trying to get into my home. If some is, they are able to help me stop it. I accidentally set my alarm off yesterday and they were right on it. They called me right away. It is a pretty good deal.

Leon Aurora, CO

I like the fact everything is wireless. It is a lot easier. The response time is quick and accurate. I am a truck driver so I like that they are protected when I am not at home. They called the fire department when the smoke detector went off.

Cynthia Cleveland, OH

The gentleman from Fluent that came here and gave us a demonstration and went through everything made us decide to go with them and we have been happy ever since. They call us every time the alarm goes off and we feel very secure.

Kathryn

Immediate response to any alarm situation whether it is police or fire emergency. We burned some food and set off the alarm and immediately the got in contact to see if we needed help and reset alarm while we dealt with the burnt fish we were cooking. Early on in our partnership we needed police and Fluent immediately responded.

Frank Berry

Great reliable service. We were on holiday during a very cold winter and we received a temperature warning in our property, allowing us to have someone check. The furnace had stopped working and we would have had frozen pipes.

Gaye Williams Grande Prairie, AB

Ashrita was very helpful! I had two issues and she corrected both. I appreciated her patience, persistence in solving a system difficulty and her pleasant customer service.

Doris Tambasco Sherwood Park, AB

This company is not customer Oriented at all. We have had an issue with my mothers alarm for since 2018 we have been trying to work with the company to get the alarm in working order as well. That has been uneventful and trying to cancel the contract that DOES NOT have my mothers signature on it. It is in the same hand writing as the rep that apparently hooked her for another 5 years. My mother elderly 82 has been hooked by this company for 9 years and they refuse to let her out of her contract. The sales reps or customer service reps just read their que cards and don't even listen. I would recommend not using this company and absolutely if you have an elderly person do not allow them near the property without someone else in attendance.

Kathia

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!! From pressure sales, to lies, not returning messages. to hang ups when we did get through, there was nothing honorable about these people. It took over two months to get them to remove equipment from our home even though we did everything as outlined in the contract, to cancel within the 10 day grace period. Even now, months later I find out they have changed their name and continue to withdraw payments from our bank account. I hope after the bank investigation they get charged with Fraud. Don't feel just because there was a stop payment put in place, you are finished with them. Be diligent. I will never recommend this company to anyone I know. Kathia Edwards

Margaret Regina, SK

I have had very good service so far with people like Steven to help us when we have questions. I asked Steven if there was someone I could speak to about how happy I am with his service. He directed me to this survey👍🏻

Susan Stevens Spruce Grove, AB

I called and Mandy P helped me get my security cameras operational after they had been down for weeks. No other Fluent tech was able to help during numerous calls. Mandy P is very friendly and knowledgeable and if I could request here everytime I call, I definitely would. Thanks Mandy!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Susan, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad you had a good experience. Thank you for being a great customer! Fluent

Cathy Folsom, CA

Ashrita was amazing with assisting me. I was having a difficult time opening the sensor to replace the batteries. She sent me photos that were extremely helpful and with her positivity I successfully got the cover off! Anyone getting Ashrita as their rep will be lucky. Thank you for all your help.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Cathy, We are so glad you had a positive experience. Thank you so much for your feedback and for being a great customer! Fluent

LOREN SIMONDS Salem, OR

Until today with Dylan S I would rate your customer service as piss poor lousy service. He gave me far more support and willing ness to help than all other contacts combined. He was courteous professional and gave me confidence that things will be addressed.

Hello Loren, Thank you so much for your feedback! Fluent

Mary Lou Weber Erie, PA

Tried to cancel last year. When I called was told to email the request to the cancellation dept. Unfortunately, did not see the clause on the contract that said cancellation must be one month in advance. The person I spoke to at that time in the "cancellation dept." was very condescending and said I would have to continue for another year or pay for the next year to cancel. Needless to say, I didn't cancel at that time. He was not a very good rep for your company. Wish I had written down his name at the time.

Ollie Kovaluk

I was very happy with Fluent first years. It seems that since it switched API, the service is not the same. Fluent rep used to come, when he was in my area, and check on my system just to make sure I’m okay. That does not happen anymore. I’m paying $42/month and I’m doing their tech work...had to replace the CM battery, wall monitor battery, then when I couldn’t climb up to replace the battery in the hall monitor, I couldn’t do that. Then I received an email telling me that if I didn’t send back the old hall monitor, they were going to charge me!

Valentines Edmonton, AB

I had some trouble shooting difficulties and was on with a fluent representative by the name of Glendyra and she was amazing and very helpful. She was able to resolve all my issues.

Terry Akron, OH

Customer service has been really helpful with me. They have been very patient and secured the problem. I like the equipment except for the doorbell. I have had a lot of issues with them.

Mary Canton, OH

The alarm system works. I had some issues with the Arlo cameras and with the pandemic they would not send anyone out so it took me a week or two to try to figure out how to get them working again.

Christie Indianapolis, IN

We’ve had it for a long time so it is starting to show some tear but they have always been real good about fixing things. It is easy to use. I like the features in the service and they program they put together for me.

Robert Columbia Falls, MT

Seems like they have pretty good equipment. I never have any issues with the equipment or the installation. It is accessible via cellphone and that is great. They have pretty good customer service though t can be hard to get a hold of them.

Diane Hampel

My smoke detector went off the other night because of something I was frying on the stove. It didn't take long before the monitoring station was asking if everything was alright. The gentleman on the other end was very nice about it and didn't make me feel stupid for the occurrence.

Gina Shymko

Up until the last month, I had been happy with Fluent. However, we recently had a fire in our shop. The heat and smoke were intense but the alarm didn’t go off until the shop was at an extremely high heat. The monitors were, by this time, melted. I was able to get help from a lady, after two futile attempts with other staff, who heyme disarm the two alarms in the shop and stop the incessant beeping of the security system. Up until this point, we had no concerns about our security system and hope to get it up and running again when the shop has been renovated.

James

Few years ago our home phone line was cut from construction 1/4 mile from home. At that time we found out that our Fluent alarm system was only linked to home phone line and not cell. If alarm was activated for break in etc there was no way we could of been notified. Also have had other problems with Fluent system which took few years to remedy.

Kate

Two major issues: 1) a detector was beeping; I called tech and a guy walked me through how to take the thing down. It was only installed 3 years ago, and had expired already. Not impressed.2) The main panel started beeping, in the wee hours of the morning. It gave a communication error. I called into tech services, and was told the rror had to do with my cell phine connection with the nearest tower. The nearest tower is within 500yards of the house, so this made no sense. But it kept happening. I called in again and was told I could buy a $70 part and install myself (with their help) OR replace the whole control box. I bought the $70 part. I have NOT installed it, but magically the error has gone away. Now my spidey sense are tingling......does someone sit in a control chair at Fluent and get bored in the early hours of the morning, and send out wierd error messages, just for a lark?

Ken Sewell Surrey, BC

Mandy P was my contact. Very helpful and patient. Got my system camera up and running again.

Teddy1 Denver, CO

This company sold my 76 year old brother a system. He was never able to connect it in the FIVE YEARS he has had it. We have called this company 10 times since February to cancel his contract. To date, it has not happened. His contract states that he can cancel it after 5 years by sending a letter to the company. This is DECEPTIVE because it does not provide an address, nor is there one provided on the website under contacts. He is now 81 and moving into assisted living. What the hell are we supposed to do?

Laurie Taylor Spruce Grove, AB

1 year 6 months later finally got a tech. (Mandy P) to help and resolve our issues. Tech support was great today, but last 18 months not the greatest and still paying monthly fees for a system that did not work. Most time I can’t get a hold of tech support for days or weeks. Good luck getting a hold of a supervisor or management. I would not recommend company to anyone. Just want to say though Mandy P was the first person from Fluent that actually cared and fixed our issue in 18 months.

Stephanie Jurina Edmonton, AB

No stars, but had to click at least one. Horrible service.!! Called 2 months in advance to get alarm sensors reinstalled bc getting new doors and frames installed and wanted to give ample notice. They said no, call a week before. Soooo, I called a week before to schedule bc they said that was all the notice they needed and when I called the week before I needed they could not fulfill the date. They gave me a later date AND then didn’t show up for the date scheduled!!! Schedule again and the tech doesn’t look at what he needs to do, just says the wire is broken and he can’t reinstall. The wires are behind the base board….so he never even saw that they were intact and in perfect condition!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t show for scheduled service, give false info, tech inadequate and lies in write up. Makes us look stupid. Been 2 weeks without alarm working and now they can’t have someone back till Aug 20 to reinstall, if the tech shows up and capable of drilling 2 holes. Ughhhh…. Stuck in the contract unless I pay 80% of owing amount. Monthly payment x years left in contract. DO NOT HAVE THEM AS YOUR SECURITY PROVIDER. They will say sorry sorry sorry till blue in the face, but you’re stuck unless you pay out the thousands to cancel. Fine if you don’t have to deal with them, but look out when you call in. Managers will not call you back, or take a call. I waited on hold for 40 minutes and on hold again for 30min!! What kind of service is that????? Customer service 0% Technicians 0% Managers 0%. Sales guy 100% for sucking us into this

Cindy Borgel Galahad, AB

Monica was my helping me with my account and she was so helpful. Very patient and easy to understand. I was a little disappointed in the wait time in which it took Fluent to call me back.

mary dracos Beaconsfield, QC

Mandy P was very helpful with my issue regarding my alarm panel. We went step by step in resolving the problem. Thanks to Mandy P, all is working well.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Mary, Thank you so much for your review, and thank you for being such a great customer! We really appreciate the feedback. Fluent

Jason Wilson Calgary, AB

NUMEROUS phone calls and some emails, as well as a written letter sent requesting cancellation. The company agreed to stop payments for the last few months of the contract and to terminate said contract. Now they will not terminate the contract as they "have nothing on file" regarding cancellation. I want OUT but they keep charging me. We are at the END of our contract but they will not cancel. I just want my payments refunded and out of this company. Incompetent installers. Had to school one on his product another had a massive toolbelt he kept scraping against freshly painted walls, even AFTER I said something. A suspected break in took over an hour to respond to via a contract company they use. Incompetent agents not using the "talk button" properly when trying to communicate via control panel. Lost 2 days wages and made two 350 km round trips because they went to the wrong house. A FIRE ALARM took half an hour to respond to by a phone call... luckily it was just kitchen smoke Told it was cancelled, told an email was sufficient to ensure cancellation...both lies. Won't support failing products. I could go on

Matty Halifax, NS

This company works hard to ensure their customers are satisfied. Mandy P worked diligently with me to ensure my security camera was back up and running! Thank you Mandy!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Matty, Thank you so much for writing us a positive review, and thanks for being a great customer! Fluent