Fluent Home

7.6

LAST UPDATED: September 13th, 2022

Fluent Home is a company whose team members have 70 years of combined experience in the security industry. The company offers customizable, state-of-the-art security, technology, and energy management products and services. Fluent Home builds custom smart security and energy-efficient home automation systems. With every family having different needs, Fluent Home makes it a priority to have flexible packages — from basic security equipment to advanced home automation.

Fluent Home offers convenience by providing you with its Alarm.com app so you can access, monitor, and control all your systems from one integrated interface. Additionally, Fluent Home prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service and the company strongly believes in giving back to the community through charitable donations.

The Good

• Customizable Plans and Equipment
  • Home Automation
  • Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App
  • 24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring
  • Fluent Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty

Customizable Plans and Equipment

Fluent Home does not provide pre-built packages, rather it offers you a custom solution that allows you to hand-select security equipment that suits your needs so you don't have to pay for features you don't need. This provides more versatility to customers and peace of mind that they won't be missing out on any camera or security solutions they desire. Fluent Home costs will vary depending on the plan you select (home automation and added security equipment will increase your monthly fee), and all security packages require a 36-month contract.

Standard Features Included

• Email and text notifications

Optional Features Included

• Carbon monoxide monitoring
  • Flood sensors & freeze detection
  • Personal emergency device (medical)
  • Lighting control
  • HVAC control
  • Automated door locks
  • Remote real-time video

Home Automation

Fluent Home is more than just an alarm company; it offers home automation capabilities along with its home security systems. With Fluent's smart home automation, you can:

• Monitor and remotely control door locks
  • Adjust thermostat
  • Access 24/7 live video feed from your doorbell camera and indoor security camera
  • Turn on/off your lights remotely
  • Arm/disarm security system remotely
  • Receive security notifications via the Fluent App

Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App

Fluent Home also provides you with its Alarm.com app upon installation so you can access, monitor, and control your system remotely in real-time. This is great for consumers who want access to their home security system from anywhere at any time.

24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring

Fluent Home offers 24/7 burglary and theft monitoring 365 days a year while providing you with an easy to use touchscreen control panel, a customized 8-point security system and will send you email and text notifications when necessary. Fluent Home security systems also sport motion sensor and glass break detector functionality. Motion detectors are easy to install, and even easier to monitor from your smartphone mobile app. Fluent Home's monthly monitoring service rates start at $29.99.

Fluent Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty

Unique to Fluent Home, the security company provides its customers with this guarantee: to only use state-of-the-art equipment, 80% of all support calls answered within 60 seconds, resolution of customer concerns on the first call, or service issues guaranteed to be serviced within seven days, and any customer not serviced within one week will receive free monitoring until their issue is resolved. In addition, Fluent Home security warranties all its equipment for the lifetime of the customer.

The Bad

• Prices Not Disclosed on Website
  • Three-Year Contract
  • $99 Moving Fee
  • No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Prices Not Disclosed on Website

Fluent Home doesn't post any equipment pricing information on its website, rather the company asks that you contact a sales rep so it can provide you with a custom quote based on your specific needs. That's not necessarily a bad thing because by doing so you will only be paying for those products and services you actually need. However, this is definitely inconvenient for any homeowner looking to quickly and easily compare Fluent Home's prices to other home security providers.

Three-Year Contract

Fluent Home requires a three-year contract for its services. This is a somewhat common contract length within the home security industry but with the company's higher video monitoring prices, this may prove to be too expensive for some consumers. Especially with a moving fee and no money-back guarantee, be sure to understand all the terms before committing to Fluent Home's long-term contract.

$99 Moving Fee

Fluent Home does offer removal, transport, and reinstallation services to its customers, however, the company charges $99 to move the security system to a new location. Many security providers offer moving options free of charge. This is unfortunate for any consumers who may move during their contract with Fluent Home. If this is the case, you may want to consider looking into a home security provider that does not charge a moving fee.

No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Unlike many home security companies, Fluent Home does not offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company does allow you to cancel your services for up to three days after you sign your agreement. However, this is not an ample amount of time for customers to change their minds if they decide Fluent Home is not for them. If you want more of a trial period, we suggest looking into other home security providers.

The Bottom Line

Fluent Home advertises state-of-the-art products and professional monitoring services. Fluent Home provides a lifetime warranty for its equipment. However, in the company's reviews, customers note faulty equipment and a variety of other complaints, including poor customer service. Customers also have to pay a $99 moving fee if they want to transfer their home security system to a new home.

Customer reviews are often the most telling information you can gather to determine whether a company is worth doing business with. Read Fluent Home reviews below if you are interested in hearing what current and past customers have to say about the home security provider.

Key Takeaways from Home Security Reviews

We analyzed all the home security reviews on BestCompany.com to understand the motivations of customers who leave a given star rating. Through careful analysis, we identified some common factors that lead to particularly positive and negative experiences. Read our report to learn the key takeaways from other customers’ experiences.

Learn More

Call our recommended rep over at Fluent Home below.

Message from
Fluent Home

At Fluent Home, we believe your home security is everything. Home is the sensation of peace on a cozy, rainy Sunday, the feeling of relief when you pull into the driveway after a long trip. Your home should feel safe and be enjoyed, and that’s why we work everyday to make it more secure, comfortable, and convenient for our more than hundreds of thousands of customers throughout Canada and North America.

While we began just a little over a decade ago as a provider of home alarm systems, today Fluent is a growing leader in the smart home security and automation industry. We’re dedicated to redefining the home experience with the latest intelligent products and services.

Behind the scenes at Fluent, you’ll find a large, diverse team. Our more than 2,000 employees are dedicated to helping families live safely and intelligently, and our growing customer service and support team wants to answer all of your questions and concerns.

At Fluent, we truly believe that everyone deserves that safe comfortable place that they can call home, so we are happy to help provide that one household at a time.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

3.4

bookmark

Featured Review

Kaye Notarianni McDade Arvada, CO

I have had a wonderful experience using this company. The company has been very kind and understanding in my circumstances and were willing to help me in any way they could. They helped me with a couple of different scenarios in order to for me to have options to choose from. I never felt hurried or rushed. I was never treated like I was a "voice" on the phone, nor felt like I was just a number. I highly, highly recommend this company! They greatly calmed my fears during a difficult time in my life.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kaye, Thank you for the amazing 5 star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us and others know how you enjoy our services!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Randy Armitage

Our experience with this company from sales, install, resolving technical issues and day to day monitoring has been excellent.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Randy, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We here at Fluent home love hearing how we have satisfied our customers. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Michael Shaheen Mars, PA

I have never experienced anything so difficult as trying to cancel my account with Fluent. I was already disappointed in so much about the company. The ordeal of cancelling put me over the edge. It took 2 months of messages and, honestly, i have no idea if they ever actually cancelled my account. But im done paying them and I fulfilled my contract. Note when I tried to cancel, they told me i was not eligible to cancel - they didnt say that i wasnt eligible YET or even the truth which is i can cancel anytime for a fee. I sent them the payment and used their template for the "official" cancellation request. Even though they cashed the check, I was told they cant cancel it yet because they dont see it as cleared in THEIR system. They have a thing for passing the buck with "the [other] department handles that. You know what? I don't care who handles what in your company. I'm not calling a person, I'm calling a company. If you know who handles something, transfer me to them or talk to them ANYTHING other than "sorry we don't handle that" No one should buy these security systems period. If you want security, get some cameras from amazon. it truly does more because the alerts come to you and you dont have to wait until (and wonder if) the company will respond.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue, Michael . We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. We will be reaching out to you to resolve these issues.

Dale Calgary, AB

Normen Z did the best job i've ever seen he was very professional very clean help me out very much taught me lots about the system was very good at his job. Took his time and made sure everything was working good. I've seen many techs over the last 5 years and he was the best I've ever had. I would like him to be my tech in the future.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dale. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to know that you have had a great experience with Normen. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

Greg Wheeler Strathmore, AB

Dealing with Fluent has been the worst experience I have ever had with any company. For the past two years we have been paying for a monthly monitoring contract even though our fully paid for system (camera, panel, detectors et al) was not hooked up during this entire time (due to a move which I tried to settle with them back at the time). This is how hard it is to get out of a monitoring contract with them. As we neared our final two locked in payments, I called and was told that the contract would finally end after they were made. Then I found out a month later that there would be one extra payment because they require a month’s written notice - which I gave them. They emailed back a week later to tell me that they received my notice and that there would be no more payments as long as the account was in good standing - which it definitely was. I thought all was said and done but then the next month I received notice that another monitoring payment would be taken out of our account. So that would mean to get out of a 3 year contract you have to make at least 2 extra monthly payments because they won’t immediately accept your letter of termination. I ended up putting a stop payment on the monthly fee but now fear that the story won’t end here and that I will be dealing with them over and over again just to ensure that the account is finally closed, no payments are posted, no overdue interest charged, and most importantly, no damage done to my credit rating.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Greg, please give us a call at 855-238-4826 so we can make this right.

Jim AB

Our power was off for 24 hours. We had to phone Fluent to ask how to turn off our system because it kept beeping. They were friendly and helpful. When the power came on, our system did not come back on, so we called Fluent again. Chris was so helpful and patient. He had us take pictures and send to him so he could access the problem. He sent us back a picture and walked us through all the steps we needed to do to fix the problem. We were happy to get everything fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jim, Thank you for the 5-star review!! We will make sure Chris knows they were mentioned in this review! Thank you for sharing about your amazing experience and what you loved about the service you received! Thank you again for being a part of Fluent home!!

Apr. 30th, 2022

Floyd Knippshild

The system works well. The representative for our area is suppose to come around to check our to see if all is well. At this point has not happened a bit diappointing as I believe I have a couple of low batteries I did recieve a message from Fluent regarding it but to date no knock on the door. Hopefully soon as I and the rep agreed they would stop by when needed to ensure all is well

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Floyd, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! We would love to hear from you about the batteries. Please call us at 855.2384826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Harry Pecker West Linn, OR

Hidden one year renewal in the initial contract, that will automatically renew every year., even though they tell you are on month to month. They will charge you to upgrade their equipment with another contract or money. Run from this company if you are a customer.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hi, Harry. At Fluent Home, we aim to provide positive experiences at all times. Is there anything we could do to make it better? Please call us at (855) 238-4826!

Dan Bourdages Calgary, AB

It worked fine when in place, however when contract is up, they make it very hard to cancel and DO NOT put a stop payment as it will effect credit rating (The Customer service agent told us, even after contract completion) Cancelling with this company is the hardest thing you will do. Their requirements are ridiculous in this day and age of Technology. Also do not recommend their customer support during cancelling services as they are rude and actually laughed at my wife for wanting to cancel. I highly do not recommend this company and will inform my friends and coworkers of the poor service.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dan, please give us a call at 855-238-4826 so we may discuss this further.

Ryan Parsons Yorkton, SK

First off Pro's The system itself works good everything was fine and once app downloaded had lots of options to configure system as you see fit Install was quick Other than changing batteries out in each device all hardware worked as planned Con's Was not informed it was a 5 year contract signed on it. To cancel service is a joke. ( Have to write on paper full name, address, statement of cancelation and signature) Ive now been trying to cancel for some time multiple phone calls of being on hold for long periods of time. Resolutions rep on the phone very rude, which made having the conversation that much more difficult Felt was given the run around to try and cancel and with a system that is wireless and new why is it so difficult to cancel. Overall If everything works as you plan, then you should be happy but when its time to deal with service issues... might as well throw your time and money away. Do not recomend

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ryan Parson. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. How can we make it right? Please give us a call at 855.238.4826. We would love to assist you.

Donald Toledo, OH

Everybody we’ve talked to in the company has been very nice and knows what they are talking about. We feel protected because we had someone break in before and had a different security system then. It works very well. We don’t have any problems.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that you have had a great experience with our support team and that we have helped you to feel protected. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Leon Aurora, CO

I like the fact everything is wireless. It is a lot easier. The response time is quick and accurate. I am a truck driver so I like that they are protected when I am not at home. They called the fire department when the smoke detector went off.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so happy that the wireless sensors have been easier for you and that the service has helped you to feel protected when away from home for work. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kathy Dayton, OH

The best part is knowing whether or not someone trying to get into my home. If some is, they are able to help me stop it. I accidentally set my alarm off yesterday and they were right on it. They called me right away. It is a pretty good deal.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that the service helps you to feel safe from intruders. We certainly strive to respond right away, even when it is just an accident. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Cynthia Cleveland, OH

The gentleman from Fluent that came here and gave us a demonstration and went through everything made us decide to go with them and we have been happy ever since. They call us every time the alarm goes off and we feel very secure.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have had such a good experience, starting with the original demonstration of the service and with the continued response when needed. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kathryn

Immediate response to any alarm situation whether it is police or fire emergency. We burned some food and set off the alarm and immediately the got in contact to see if we needed help and reset alarm while we dealt with the burnt fish we were cooking. Early on in our partnership we needed police and Fluent immediately responded.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kathryn, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We love reading what our customers value and love about our services!! If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Frank Berry

Great reliable service. We were on holiday during a very cold winter and we received a temperature warning in our property, allowing us to have someone check. The furnace had stopped working and we would have had frozen pipes.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Frank, Thank you for the 5 star review!! We enjoy hearing what our services have done for our customers. If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Marc Ernst Cambridge, ON

If possible I would give 5 stars but negative rating. Equiabd service is worse then worse. Customer service is rude and not professional at all. We are very disappointed with the company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue, Marc . We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. We will be reaching out to you to resolve these issues.

Matthew Wasno Lake Oswego, OR

We’ve used Fluent Home Security for the past 20 months. They’ve been very responsive if we had questions or needed technical support, assisted us in setting up 3rd party products to work with their system (ex: Security cameras), and quickly reached out whenever our alarm was set off. The app works well and provides smart home features like changing the thermostat from the comfort of our bed.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Matthew, Thank you so much for the 5-star review!!!!! We appreciate you taking the time to share what you love about our products and services!!! We thank you for being part of the Fluent family!! Thank you again for this amazing review!!

Apr. 21st, 2022

Ken Clayton Woodridge, IL

We needed to upgrade our old 3G and hard wired system. Fluent did this free of charge by me just extended my contract. The installer, Wahlid, was excellent! He put on a mask and wore it properly the entire installation. He was courteous and professional and took extra time to make sure we knew how to use it correctly. When we armed it the first time that evening we got a warning that the smoke detector was not communicating with the units. Mandy P called me and worked diligently to fix the problem which she did by update the required info and rebooting our system. She too was courteous, professional, and worked with us until the problem was solved. Fluent is lucky to have employees like Wahlid and Mandy P

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with out team members. We certainly agree that we are lucky to have these people with us. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Dec. 5th, 2021

yolanda lucero Albuquerque, NM

Trying to cancel with them is ridiculous!! After calling several times, sending an email, trying to respond through their on line text service, finally getting a hold of a supervisor, just to tell us we needed to send a hand written letter, before they cancelled it. We were also billed for two more months!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Yolanda, please give us a call at 855-238-4826 so we may discuss this further with you.

Angie Foster Steinbach, MB

Sales rep and installation were good. My contract expired and after jumping through all Fluent’s hoops to cancel said contract, they still continue to debit my account. I have sent numerous emails, which were ignored. I don’t have the time to sit on hold for hours, till someone finally feels like answering. Do not recommend this company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Angie, please give our Resolutions Team a call directly at 855-828-5760 so we may assist you with your request.

Nsa443 Edmonton, AB

Norman was the gentleman who came to fix my system. Professional, detailed, and fixed it like he was fixing it for his own house. Thanks Norman!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Nsa443. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to know that you have had a great experience with Norman. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

tammy pelletier Calgary, AB

Ank, was my tech , absolutely professional, polite, knew his stuff , wonderful encounter & conversations with him Highly recommend

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Tammy Pelletier. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to know that you have had a great experience with Ank. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

Dexter Gaudette Morley, AB

My experience dealing with DAVID C was exceptional. He worked with me and understood my request. 10/10 There is a gentleman by the name of Trevor in Resolutions department who could use a little of what mister David C has in customer service.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dexter, Thank you for the 5 Star Review!!!! We will make sure David and Trevor know they were mentioned in this review!! Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review!!!!!!

Mar. 24th, 2022

alan dy Leduc, AB

Kaitlyn, ( support tech), took a extra mile to deliver. It was such a wonderful experience to be walked through by a very knowledgeable professional about her craft with passion and care. Fluent needs staff like Kaitlyn to be the best. She rocks!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Alan, Thank you for the amazing review!!! We will make sure Marie knows they mentioned in this review!! We love hearing how our agents have helped customers like you when needed and reach an awesome resolve to the issue!!! Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review!!!!

Mar. 24th, 2022

Teresa Surrey, BC

Fire alarm kept going off called Katie from fluent had a bad connection she immediately sent a text and we were able to resolve the issue through text messaging!! And Now I will be able to get some sleep cause she was amble to silence the alarm

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Teresa, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!!! We will make sure Katie knows they were mentioned in this review!! Thank you for sharing what one of our agents was able to do for you and resolve your issue. Thank you again for this amazing review!!!!!!!!!

Mar. 22nd, 2022

Kathy Mlynczak Olds, AB

Brittany W was wonderful. In the whole time that I’ve been with fluent, she is the only person who came back on the line to let me know that she was still there and working on things. She was very polite. She truly knows what customer service is. She is a rare gem and a true asset to Fluent

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kathy, Thank you for the 5 star review!! We will definitely let Brittany know she was mentioned in this amazing review! Thank you for taking the time to share what our customer loyalty agent was able to do for you. Thank you again for the amazing review!!

Alma Morris Dayton, OH

Every time I have called my reason for calling have always been taken care of. Dave C was wonderful. He was professional, cheerful personality. He answered all my questions, gave me suggestions on how to solve my problem . If I have another issue, I would want to talk to him.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Alma, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you value in the services we offer. We will make sure Dave knows he was mentioned in this review! Thank you again for this amazing review!!!

Eric Stuff Vancouver, BC

Caitlin went above and beyond to help us today. I called in feeling disappointed at my inability to fix the situation and she stuck with me the entire time, leaving no stone unturned on our way to resolving the issue. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Eric

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Eric, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We will definitely let Caitlin know she was mentioned in the review!!! We are happy knowing we where able to make you smile and have a positive experience! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!!

BS Kenworthy Fort McMurray, AB

I called service to help resolve a connection issue with the doorbell camera. A service representative named Ian answered and took care of all my issues. He was a well spoken, patient, calm and polite man who showed care and dedication in his customer service. He even helped resolve a location error on the weather portion of the app. Fluent is very lucky to have such a dedicated employee and he truly was a pleasure to work with. Give that man a raise!!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello BS, Thank you the amazing review!! We will make sure Ian knows he mentioned in this review!! Thank you taking the time to share what you love about the service you received as well as how our agent solved the issue for you!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!

ROBYN JONES Cochrane, AB

The customer service representative Olivia was very pleasant to talk to. She attempted to solve my issue over the phone, when that was unsuccessful she arranged for the technician to visit my home at no charge. Shortly after the technician left Olivia called to make sure my doorbell camera was up and running.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Robyn, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! We will make sure Olivia knows they mentioned in the review! Thank you for taking the time to share how our customer loyalty agent was able to help you resolve your issue! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Patti Canning Saskatoon, SK

Today I had two technicians come, one fellas name was Aman, unfortunately I don't recall the other fellas name but they were incredible! Great attitude, very knowledgeable. Explained everything and were very efficient! Highly thorough! Checked everything, fixed/replaced everything that needed fixing! Totally satisfied customer!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with Aman and the other technician. We are certainly happy to have them on our team. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jan. 19th, 2022

Mary Lou Weber Erie, PA

Tried to cancel last year. When I called was told to email the request to the cancellation dept. Unfortunately, did not see the clause on the contract that said cancellation must be one month in advance. The person I spoke to at that time in the "cancellation dept." was very condescending and said I would have to continue for another year or pay for the next year to cancel. Needless to say, I didn't cancel at that time. He was not a very good rep for your company. Wish I had written down his name at the time.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Mary Lou, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to correct this for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Nov. 4th, 2021

Ollie Kovaluk

I was very happy with Fluent first years. It seems that since it switched API, the service is not the same. Fluent rep used to come, when he was in my area, and check on my system just to make sure I’m okay. That does not happen anymore. I’m paying $42/month and I’m doing their tech work...had to replace the CM battery, wall monitor battery, then when I couldn’t climb up to replace the battery in the hall monitor, I couldn’t do that. Then I received an email telling me that if I didn’t send back the old hall monitor, they were going to charge me!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ollie, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Valentines Edmonton, AB

I had some trouble shooting difficulties and was on with a fluent representative by the name of Glendyra and she was amazing and very helpful. She was able to resolve all my issues.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Valentines, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!! I will make sure Glendyra knows you mentioned her in this review!!

Mary Canton, OH

The alarm system works. I had some issues with the Arlo cameras and with the pandemic they would not send anyone out so it took me a week or two to try to figure out how to get them working again.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Mary, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Terry Akron, OH

Customer service has been really helpful with me. They have been very patient and secured the problem. I like the equipment except for the doorbell. I have had a lot of issues with them.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Terry, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!! If you ever need us please call us at 855.238.4826.

Christie Indianapolis, IN

We’ve had it for a long time so it is starting to show some tear but they have always been real good about fixing things. It is easy to use. I like the features in the service and they program they put together for me.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Christie, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you value in the services we can provide!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Robert Columbia Falls, MT

Seems like they have pretty good equipment. I never have any issues with the equipment or the installation. It is accessible via cellphone and that is great. They have pretty good customer service though t can be hard to get a hold of them.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear that you have had a good experience with the equipment and with using the Fluent App. We can certainly understand the concern in difficulty when contacting any company for assistance. We are working to improve on this and thank you for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Diane Hampel

My smoke detector went off the other night because of something I was frying on the stove. It didn't take long before the monitoring station was asking if everything was alright. The gentleman on the other end was very nice about it and didn't make me feel stupid for the occurrence.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear you had a good experience during this situation. We strive to help customers feel safe and comfortable, even when it is only a false alarm. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Gina Shymko

Up until the last month, I had been happy with Fluent. However, we recently had a fire in our shop. The heat and smoke were intense but the alarm didn’t go off until the shop was at an extremely high heat. The monitors were, by this time, melted. I was able to get help from a lady, after two futile attempts with other staff, who heyme disarm the two alarms in the shop and stop the incessant beeping of the security system. Up until this point, we had no concerns about our security system and hope to get it up and running again when the shop has been renovated.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Gina, I am sorry you had a bad experience. . We would love to turn this into a positive experience! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 14th, 2021

James

Few years ago our home phone line was cut from construction 1/4 mile from home. At that time we found out that our Fluent alarm system was only linked to home phone line and not cell. If alarm was activated for break in etc there was no way we could of been notified. Also have had other problems with Fluent system which took few years to remedy.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello James, I am sorry you had that experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Sep. 29th, 2021

Kate

Two major issues: 1) a detector was beeping; I called tech and a guy walked me through how to take the thing down. It was only installed 3 years ago, and had expired already. Not impressed.2) The main panel started beeping, in the wee hours of the morning. It gave a communication error. I called into tech services, and was told the rror had to do with my cell phine connection with the nearest tower. The nearest tower is within 500yards of the house, so this made no sense. But it kept happening. I called in again and was told I could buy a $70 part and install myself (with their help) OR replace the whole control box. I bought the $70 part. I have NOT installed it, but magically the error has gone away. Now my spidey sense are tingling......does someone sit in a control chair at Fluent and get bored in the early hours of the morning, and send out wierd error messages, just for a lark?

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kate, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am sorry you had a bad experience. How may we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you, please give us a call at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Judith Webb Knoxville, TN

Fluent Home has been a good security system. I have not had any trouble with it. The batteries lasted a good length of time. I called a few minutes ago to ask how to change a battery in one of the sensors because it was low. The tech, David C, was very helpful and friendly. We were able to change the battery with no problem.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Judith! Thank you so much for your review! I will pass along your compliments to David! If you ever need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you again for your review!

May. 18th, 2022

Neil & Theresa Windsor Saskatoon, SK

I just had a bad experience with Fluent with our recent work order and with issues that still continue to plague us, but having an hour and forty five minute conversation with David, I resolved a lot, learned and understand a lot and restored my faith in Fluent. Thank you David.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Neil and Theresa, Thank you for the 5-star review!! We will make sure that David knows that they mentioned in this review!! If you ever need assistance we are here for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826 if you ever need us! Thank you again for the amazing review!!

May. 6th, 2022

Annette Walkof Winnipeg, MB

The gentleman, (David), I talked to today was very informative, explaining everything he was doing to check out the system and why he was following that procedure. He was very polite, patient , and answered my questions with clarity.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Annette, Thank you for the 5-star review!!! We will make sure David knows they are mentioned in this awesome review! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and thank you again for this amazing review!!!

Apr. 11th, 2022

Beth wiebe Saskatoon, SK

The initial quoting process with Fluent was quite simple. They were able to provide a quote based off of the existing equipment with the ability to adjust for changes upon install. In hindsight, it would have been beneficial to have a tech come on site to complete an assessment or complete a video assessment of each location to ensure readiness for installs as we did encounter some issues/road blocks along the way. Booking the installs took very little time and I was impressed with how quickly we could arrange to have the new system installed. The tech completing the installs was very knowledgeable and was able to adapt to most of the changes required and did discuss options and ideas for any issues that arose. I was pleased with the service and Fluent's willingness to ensure that any issues were rectified and that we were happy with the service and the installs in the end. We have a bit more to go before we are fully set up, but look forward to working with Fluent and their system going forward.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Beth, Thank you for amazing review!! Thank you for sharing what you love about our services and customer experiences you have had with our company. Thank you again fro the amazing review!!

Dec. 7th, 2021

Bryson West Valley City, UT

The quality of the equipment installed in my home and the professionalism of the installer exceeded my expectations. The panel has a sleek design that reminds me of something Apple would design, it even has a camera on it to take pictures when someone disarms the panel. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a great product to protect their home and family.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Bryson, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We appreciate you sharing what you enjoy about our service and staff. Thank you again for this amazing review!!!

Dec. 2nd, 2021

Emad LaSalle, QC

We have called many times and not getting to the root of the problem to fix it. Today, talking with Chris was the best experience ever. He took care and is still working on our account to ensure complete satisfaction every step of the way. If you can have many Chris’s at Fluent, customer service will always be a charm and delight as we had from the beginning to the end with him. Thank you Chris for all the heart you put in this situation that we have been struggling with in the last few months. We greatly appreciated it.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Emad, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We will make sure Chris knows he was mentioned in this review! We love hearing how our agents have helped our customers. If you ever need assistance please reach us at 855.238.4826!

Nov. 29th, 2021

Anthony Scalzo Woodbridge, ON

We had a malfunctioning digital door lock that would no longer accept codes or controlled remotely. I was concerned it would take a week or so to replace. Zia was able to correct the problem based on simple instructions for us to follow as she did her magic remotely, the digital door lock was functional once again. She also corrected one of our video cameras that would go off line .

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Anthony, Thank you for the 5 Star review!!!! We love hearing about what our customers love about our services that we provide. If you ever need assistance please reach out to us at 855.238.4826.

Nov. 2nd, 2021