Fluent Security is a company whose team members have 70 years of combined experience in the security industry. The company offers customizable, state-of-the-art security, technology, and energy management products and services. Fluent Security builds custom smart security and energy-efficient home automation systems. With every family having different needs, Fluent Security makes it a priority to have flexible packages — from basic security equipment to advanced home automation.

Fluent home security offers convenience by providing you with its Alarm.com app so you can access, monitor, and control all your systems from one integrated interface. Additionally, Fluent prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service and the company strongly believes in giving back to the community through charitable donations.

However, looking through Fluent Security reviews, many consumers are dissatisfied with the company's services and note poor customer service, hefty prices, and faulty equipment. Especially with a short equipment warranty and a 36-month contract, you may want to consider looking into other home security companies before making your final purchase decision.

#1 Vivint chevron_right
#2 Guardian Protection chevron_right
#3 Cove chevron_right
4.8

The Good

• Customizable Plans and Equipment
  • Home Automation
  • Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App
  • 24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring
  • Fluent Guarantee

Customizable Plans and Equipment

Fluent home security does not provide pre-built packages, rather it offers you a custom solution that allows you to hand-select security equipment that suits your needs so you don't have to pay for features you don't need. This provides more versatility to customers and peace of mind that they won't be missing out on any camera or security solutions they desire.

Standard Features Included

• Email and text notifications

Optional Features Included

• Carbon monoxide monitoring
  • Flood sensors & freeze detection
  • Personal emergency device (medical)
  • Lighting control
  • HVAC control
  • Automated door locks
  • Remote real-time video

Home Automation

Fluent Security is more than just an alarm company; it offers home automation capabilities along with its home security systems. With Fluent's smart home automation, you can:

• Monitor and remotely control door locks
  • Adjust thermostat
  • Access 24/7 live video feed from your doorbell camera and indoor security camera
  • Turn on/off your lights remotely
  • Arm/disarm security system remotely
  • Receive security notifications via the Fluent App

Remote Control Access via the Alarm.com App

Fluent also provides you with its Alarm.com app upon installation so you can access, monitor, and control your system remotely in real-time. This is great for consumers who want access to their home security system from anywhere at any time.

24/7 Burglary and Theft Monitoring

Fluent offers 24/7 burglary and theft monitoring 365 days a year while providing you with an easy to use touchscreen control panel, a customized 8-point security system and will send you email and text notifications when necessary. Fluent Security systems also sport motion sensor and glass break detector functionality. Motion detectors are easy to install, and even easier to monitor from your smartphone mobile app.

Fluent Guarantee

Unique to Fluent, the security company provides its customers with this guarantee: to only use state-of-the-art equipment, 80% of all support calls answered within 60 seconds, resolution of customer concerns on the first call, or service issues guaranteed to be serviced within seven days, and any customer not serviced within one week will receive free monitoring until their issue is resolved.

The Bad

• Prices Not Disclosed on Website
  • Fluent Security Cost
  • Three-Year Contract
  • Negative Fluent Security Reviews
  • Short Equipment Warranty
  • $99 Moving Fee
  • No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Prices Not Disclosed on Website

Fluent Security doesn't post any equipment pricing information on its website, rather the company asks that you contact a sales rep so it can provide you with a custom quote based on your specific needs. That's not necessarily a bad thing because by doing so you will only be paying for those products and services you actually need. However, this is definitely inconvenient for any homeowner looking to quickly and easily compare Fluent Security's prices to other home security providers.

Fluent Security Cost

Fluent Security has high monthly monitoring service rates starting at $51.99 with upfront fees starting at $99. Fluent Security costs will vary depending on the plan you select (home automation and added security equipment will increase your monthly fee), and all security packages require a 36-month contract.

Three-Year Contract

Fluent Security requires a three-year contract for its services. This is a somewhat common contract length within the home security industry but with the company's higher video monitoring prices, this may prove to be too expensive for some consumers. Especially with a moving fee and no money-back guarantee, be sure to understand all the terms before committing to Fluent Security's long-term contract.

Negative Fluent Security Reviews

Although there isn't a large amount of Fluent Security quite yet, the majority of the current reviews are extremely negative. Consumers note poor customer service, dysfunctional equipment, and lengthy contract. Poor reviews don't provide peace of mind to consumers that Fluent Security is a quality home security solution.

Short Equipment Warranty

Fluent Security only offers a 90-day warranty for its products. Most home security providers offer 2-year warranties or even lifetime warranties. With such a short equipment warranty, consumers may have to offer up their own money to replace any broken or malfunctioning products.

$99 Moving Fee

Fluent Security does offer removal, transport, and reinstallation services to its customers, however, the company charges $99 to move the security system to a new location. Many security providers offer moving options free of charge. This is unfortunate for any consumers who may move during their contract with Fluent Security. If this is the case, you may want to consider looking into a home security provider that does not charge a moving fee.

No 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Unlike many home security companies, Fluent Security does not offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company does allow you to cancel your services for up to three days after you sign your agreement. However, this is not an ample amount of time for customers to change their minds if they decide Fluent Security is not for them. If you want more of a trial period, we suggest looking into other home security providers.

View Best Home Security Companies

The Bottom Line

Fluent Security advertises state-of-the-art products and professional monitoring services. However, in the company's reviews, customers note faulty equipment and a variety of other complaints, including poor customer service. Fluent's equipment warranty is also only 90 days after purchase, so if something goes wrong after that time period, the customer is responsible for paying for replacements. Customers also have to pay a $99 moving fee if they want to transfer their home security system to a new home.

Although Fluent Security allows customers to customize plans based solely on their specific needs and a few other helpful offerings, we suggest looking into a home security company with better consumer reviews.

Customer reviews are often the most telling information you can gather to determine whether a company is worth doing business with, and Fluent's reviews aren't great. Read Fluent Security reviews below if you are interested in hearing what current and past customers have to say about the home security provider.

View Best Home Security Companies

3.9

Maria Emiliano Mejia Munoz

October 24th, 2020 Decatur, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the worst security company, they would anythingo sell you their product, they lied and they have the worst costumer service, when we first got it, we were thinking about selling the house, they said once we sold it that we could terminate the contract, once we sold it they said no, but we could transfer it, once we said yes to transfer it they said it but 100 to get the equipment from the house and 100 more to installed it, they are nightmare.

MA

October 20th, 2020 High River, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fluent is extremely difficult to cancel, and extremely unprofessional. We had a faulty system for 8 months, and the company indicated to us on the phone that it was okay our system showed as faulty on our end because on their end the system did not show this. They did not come to fix this problem despite our calls. When we tried cancelling it took over 4 days for anyone to get back to us through email, despite our daily phone calls. Any issues that we have had they have taken over 24 hours to connect with us. When they call during a work day, and you can't answer, trying to get back to someone is ridiculous and not possible. They have tried to have us pay the 80% to cancel the contract, despite them not fixing the issues with their system - therefore breaching the contract signed. What is the point of having a system that doesn't work correctly - having us have to bypass sensors to even set the alarm, defeating the purpose of the sensor in the first place. I have never been so disgusted with a company and their lack of customer service. This is a first for me to write a review. I feel it necessary for people to see the reality of what they could possibly be purchasing, and not take the perspective of how the company portrays their amazing service. Buyer definitely be aware.

Dwaine Barcier

October 16th, 2020 Cold Lake, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had different home security providers throughout my military career. I had the FLUENT system for about a month. Equipment wasn't installed properly. Scratched my door and broke existing door bell. System didn't work properly from day 1. Tech called to fix it over the phone. That didn't work. I also found out that our police force will not respond to a 1 alarm. They will respond to 2 alarms, or if the panic button is pressed. Customer service is horrible. We finally decided to cancel because we are not going to pay for a faulty system with crap customer service for the next 5 years. Because we didn't cancel within the 10 day period, Fluent wants $1900.00 cancelation fee. FOR A SYSTEM THAT DIDN'T WORK FROM DAY 1. So I am educating people in my area and on social media on the company's ethical workings and tiny print in the contracts. This is a company that should be shut down immediately. Do Not Sign on with Fluent. The only reason I gave one star is because I can't submit without it.

Marilyn

October 15th, 2020 Meridian, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with them a little over a year, I am not at satisfied with the time in between the alarm going off and the time it takes to get a phone call to make sure your ok. And each time it is longer. It's not often it happens but hopefully it will never be anything serious.

Lynda

October 8th, 2020 Brantford, ON DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Basically it sucks....i have been a customer for 4 years and we have had absolutely nothing but problems with our cameras....we have done all the trouble fixing, called several times still it doesn't record anything but when it wants to, however we get notifications all day and night I pay 65$ a month, never missed a payment for absolutely crappy equipment and customer service

ayodele ayanniyi

September 30th, 2020 Winnipeg, MB

I am very displeased with this company. People should be careful in dealing with their sales representatives. Sales rep was deceitful and please do not sign any document till you are satisfied with it. Their sales rep lied to me that, I have 10 days to test equipments to decide if okay to proceed and if not I can call it a quite with no fee. This guy deceitfully made me sign lots of things in a rush and even a video record. He lied to do a soft check on Credit card but he did hard check which affected my score. I refused to give him a void cheque when I started suspecting a foul play. From the day the guy installed the gadgets for test running, he has never returned to my house or even picked my calls.He lied about the rates, about the capacity of the system memory, he never told me there would be financing. I just got a mail after some days to make payment for financing. This was someone I told I could not afford $79 now added financing to the amount and altogether close to almost $100 per month. Very ridiculous. I told him from day one that I could not afford the $79 per month and lied if I have any lower deal from another company he would be ready to price match. I sent a lower offer from another company and did nothing. I called their office and promised to call back on many occasions but never did. They promised resolution team will look into it but never did. He also lied to me being a Canada version of another big security company that has been existence for a long time and flourishing in US. I see this as professional scam of the highest order. Please be watchful and do not fall into their trap

Oct 09, 2020

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. We understand that you have spoken to quite a few people regarding this situation. I have spoken with our Resolutions Team directly and they have confirmed they will reach out to you today via phone to discuss possible resolutions. Thank you.

FB

September 23rd, 2020 North Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had lost connection to my doorbell camera. The tech walked me through reconnecting it. It took a few different procedures but it is back up and working correctly.

Oct 09, 2020

Thank you for your review! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Crushed Head

September 22nd, 2020 Fallon, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not at all what we expected. The sale person was friendly, but misled us and went so fast that we didn't know what we were doing till it was too late. We are elderly and they took advantage of that. We were under the impression that it was just an upgrade to our ADT system. We also didn't realize we were going to get a huge bill from from ADT for cancelling our contract. There is more but I am out of space. So now we are stuck with this scam outfit.

Oct 09, 2020

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Typically if you send us the final bill from your previous provider we can review it and see if we can assist you with the buyout amount. Do you mind sending us your contact information along with that final bill from ADT to [email protected] so that we can look into this further?

lisa haight

September 17th, 2020 Saskatoon, SK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I tell you.... I had been with Vivant before this and had troubles with security inconsistencies. Now I am also having the same problems with Fluent. I thought they would be different, but really they are the same. They even use the same equipment but call it different names. (An agent told me it was the same supplier). So my garage door has been acting up. Issues keep coming up and staying on my phone no matter what I do to fix them. Constantly seems like a battery is running low..... Then there is my video system, which I was super excited about when we put it in as there are lots of break-in's around here. I imagined that would detour criminals and better yet we would get recorded on video for further examination. However, I had a break-in into my car two nights ago and the video didn't notify me. Now I have to search through every minute that hasn't happened yet. They won't return my calls when I get told they will get back to me within 24--48 hrs. Everything I have asked to be done since the very beginning of the contract has either been delayed due to incompetence. (Had to have the handy man come back twice to fix the camera - using my tools) When they say things are reset, they aren't!!! I'm tired of having hand hold this company to do their job.!!!

Oct 09, 2020

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Thank you so much for working with us so that we could get a Technician scheduled for you to help you resolve these issues. If there is anything else we can assist you with in the meantime, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 855.238.4826, or to email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Miller

September 16th, 2020 Huntington, WV

Got our old system back on with Fluent. Great company, love the cameras!

Oct 09, 2020

Thank you for your review, Miller! We love always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Steve Kiser

September 5th, 2020 Winter Haven, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I sold my home. I found out it actually sold 5 days before our contract self renewed. I was told by our sales rep that it did not self renew. I now regrettably know why they hurriedly have the sales rep put you on a recorded line to say you have understand the contract. It seemed odd at the time. I even joked about this and sure that is recorded. Now they want me to pay 3 years to end (compete new total contract cotst). They have no early termination fee. They only agreed to reduce the fee to 80% due on my BBB complaint. I have reached out to the president Graham W and CEO Kimberley B as one cant get a manager on their customer service or resolutions team. For a company that offers per Graham’s words “unparalleled customer service”. It’s more like slavery to a contract that they want you to pay to death. Avoid at all costs

Oct 09, 2020

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. However, I'm happy to see that we were able to work with you and get this resolved with you. If you have any questions for us or need anything further, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 855.238.4826. Thank you!

Yvonne

August 15th, 2020 Campobello, SC

We love our new system. Michael gave us a new panel with a outdoor camera. Our neighbors switched to fluent as well. Very pleased with our upgrade.

Aug 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, Yvonne! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Phyllis Swayze

August 14th, 2020 Kingsport, TN

I'm phyllis Swayze, recently i worked withMichael from Fluent and we love our update. He gave us two medical pendants with an outdoor camera we can use on our smartphones. We are very happy with our switch to fluent. Michael was very helpful and took his time to make sure we understood everything. I would reccomend Fluent to anyone looking g for a good security company.

Aug 25, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Phyllis! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Diane

August 11th, 2020 Kingsport, TN

I recently updated my previous alarm system to Fluent Home and love it. I added two outdoor cameras with their Fluent Home phone app so I can access my system anytime anywhere. Very happy with my decision to switch. Michael was very helpful and informative.

Aug 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, Diane! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Danielle D

August 2nd, 2020 Red Deer, AB

Meisha was very knowledgable and professional with a winning attitude !

Aug 25, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Danielle! It's always so great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Loren Damer

July 25th, 2020 Grande Prairie, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Meisha has been very helpful with getting our issues with system sorted out

Aug 25, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Loren! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Micheal Simmons

May 16th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very quick to respond to my need for makibg a payment and resetting the app.

May 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Micheal! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Amanda

May 16th, 2020 McDonough, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ALL the good reviews are from inside the company. They're are over 2,000 complaints about this company at the Georgia Attorney Generals office. Justin G at wsbtv, channel 2 news has done several investigation about this company. He'll send you the videos if you contact him. This company has 1 tech for the state of Georgia. 1 tech guys.

May 20, 2020

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome and sorry that you feel that way. We do appreciate the feedback that you would like to see more technicians in your area. If we can help you with anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 855.238.4826. Thank you.

Kim Compton

May 16th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

OMG, I thought I'd wipe of my screen and Oops set off the alarm but couldn't get the panel to reset. Called Fluent...Amanda took care of it and walked me through the "clean mode" THANKS Amanda, you're Awesome!

May 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Kim! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Gayle Bailey

May 15th, 2020 Topeka, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just called today. Got a different phone. She totally talked me thru it with ease. Gives me peace mind knowing our home is secure with this app.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for your review, Gayle! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Barbara Robertson

May 15th, 2020 Cedar Hill, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love fluent. The representative "Riley" that I spoke with today was courteous and very helpful.

May 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Barbara! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jenna Bennett

May 15th, 2020 Fort St. John, BC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been having problems with my panel for sometime now and Liz and Jasmine has helped me out with enthusiasm.

May 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Jenna! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Alba Ramirez

May 14th, 2020 Irving, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love the customer service ! Today Bridgette was the one who assist me (:

May 15, 2020

Thank you for your review, Alba! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Tracy

May 14th, 2020 Spruce Grove, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amanda was able to help me out even how stupid my question was, and totally helped me out. Thank you

May 15, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Tracy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents. Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything at all, we're always happy to help! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kyle Seymour

May 13th, 2020 Grande Prairie, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prompt at answering the phone and they are there to help any way they can.

May 15, 2020

Thank you for your review, Kyle! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Gloria Valles

May 13th, 2020 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They made switching over from my other company seemless.

May 15, 2020

Thank you for your review, Gloria! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Leon Mildenberger

May 13th, 2020 Wetaskiwin, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a wonderful experience with Amanda helping me reconnect our doorbell camera.

May 15, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Leon! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Dan Gartner

May 13th, 2020 Macklin, SK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every experience that I've had with fluent has been great... from changing accounts to false alarms that were answered.

May 15, 2020

Thank you for your review, Dan! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kathy

May 13th, 2020 Akron, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have a quick response time. Polite people to work the calls. The customer service is wonderful. They take their time to answer all your questions. Today Michelle was amazing in all aspect, answering questions, getting papers I needed and setting up a repair call.

May 15, 2020

Thank you for your review, Kathy! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jessica Wilson

May 13th, 2020 Lynchburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They answered very quickly and helped me right away! Very friendly service!

May 15, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Jessica! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Chrissy Hall

May 13th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just to spoke to Amanda...she was Amazingly Awesome!!! Very professional, thorough and extremely pleasant!!! Thank you so much for having her on your team...🙂

May 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Chrissy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Patti Casey

May 12th, 2020 Upper Tantallon, NS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The person I was dealing with was friendly and every polite.

May 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Patti! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Candice Jones

May 12th, 2020 Calgary, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great friendly customer service, very helpful!!!!

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, Candice! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Donna Cary

May 11th, 2020 Reno, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Michelle talked me through a Bypass procedure. I have a faulty overhead garage door sensor that was pre-existing. Rather than pay for the expense of replacing it right now, I elected to disarm it. She gave me the information to temporarily bypass it but then gave me another way to permanently bypass the faulty sensor. Michelle was extremely professional and made sure I had the sequences written down.

May 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Donna! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Camille

May 9th, 2020 Cleveland, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All my needs were met .I was able to change my payment method also make payment arrangements and get a discount this is a great day thanks to my representative she is amazing👏

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, Camille! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

CURTIS NIELSEN

May 8th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome product and product support. Trevor was an educated and helpful sales rep without being pushy. I needed technical help to solve some issues and Amanda was super helpful and friendly. If all technical support people were as awesome as she, companies would lose very few customers.

May 08, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Curtis! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

ashley lough

May 7th, 2020 Winnipeg, MB

Very good explained everything in detail and showed us everything we needed to know and was very fast

May 08, 2020

Thank you for your review, Ashley! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Meghan Hansen

May 7th, 2020 Edmonton, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far they have been quick to address and fix issues we have had

May 08, 2020

Thank you for your review, Meghan! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Linda B

May 7th, 2020 Smoky Lake, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They’ve been excellent all around. Our service tech Riley was here yesterday, great service

May 08, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Linda! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our technicians! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

D. Kovac

May 6th, 2020 Pincourt, QC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always really helpful customer service and tech support staff

Sharon Taylor

May 6th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every one is very professionsl and john my tec.& jasmine l was very informative, had good knowledge on what i wanted and she was able to set up payments to meet my needs.

May 08, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Sharon! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our technicians and agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Alan Arakaki

May 6th, 2020 O'Fallon, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like the camera's that were installed, they are great.

May 08, 2020

Thank you for your review, Alan! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Florence Boucher

May 6th, 2020 Tangent, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very efficient service. The tech I had was very good, walked me through my issue and verified this with me . Great customer service

May 08, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Florence! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our technicians! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Victor

May 6th, 2020 Vancouver, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great Customer Service outstanding thank you so much everyone please be safe

May 08, 2020

Thank you for your review, Victor! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Leo

May 6th, 2020 Calgary, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great costumer service , they know what their talking about

May 08, 2020

Thank you for your review, Leo! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Norma Knight

May 5th, 2020 Airdrie, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Michelle was very helpful in helping me to reset my doorbell camera. Very patient and understanding! Thank you 😊😊

May 08, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Norma! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Del

May 5th, 2020 Shreveport, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The initial set up was quick and easy as was the reinstall.

May 08, 2020

Thank you for your review, Del! We always love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Wendy

May 5th, 2020 Carstairs, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had another power surge which disrupted the sensor monitor. Michelle guided me through opening and resetting the panel. She was super patient and got the job done. Thank you Michelle 😊

May 06, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Wendy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Patsy Hartman

May 4th, 2020 Vancouver, BC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Talked to Bridgette today and she helped me to get the items I needed replaced and set up tech support appointment.

May 06, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Patsy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Martha. Butler

May 4th, 2020 Topeka, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was lucky to have Isabella visit with me. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Thank you again

May 06, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Martha! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!