Cove

8.8

Michelle Norfolk, VA

I've been using cove for a couple of months know and I love it. Installation was easy and the customer service is great. I've accidentally tripped the alarm twice and each time the response time has been a couple of seconds. Price is also great. I just wish I could monitor the cameras and system all from one app.

Reply from Cove

Thanks for the review Michelle. We love providing fast response times.

Joyce Rapp Mentone, CA

I posted a review and got a call from a different rep. I explained the extreme circumstances that we are going through that the previous customer service rep didn't give me a chance to explain. This rep was willing to bend in order to keep us as customers and I appreciate that very much. I did find out some things about the camera that I wasn't told when we bought the system, which adds to the monthly price - one basis for our purchasing the system and service - so that's why I'm giving only four stars. I guess there is a steep learning curve for people starting a new business.

Christopher Weiture Princeton, NJ

The support team at Cove is top notch! Had a small glitch during the installation, and they had me up and running almost immediately. The technology is as good or better than "the big guys," and the monthly monitoring bill less than half of what I have been paying! Highly recommended!

Reply from Cove

Thanks for the review Christopher. We love providing a product and customer service that can create a buzz. More good things to come:).

Sep. 25th, 2018

Alicia Rio Rancho, NM

They do not lie! The system was indeed easy to install and I am not handy. The system works great and is easy to use. My garage door didn’t shut behind me after I left causing the alarm to go off. Cove called right away so I feel secure in their oversight. When installing I called customer service and they were nice, helpful and knowledgeable.

Tracey Coleman Marietta, GA

I'd done over a year of DIY home security systems and finally decided on Cove Smart. I could not be happier! The customer service is outstanding, the ease of installation was a breeze, the cost for monitoring is very affordable, and the equipment is of high quality. I highly recommend Cove Smart!!

Reply from Cove

We are glad you chose Cove after all that research. We have had many customers have the same results as you😊 Once a customer has done significant research on our offering and our product, we often come out on top:)

Sep. 19th, 2018

Kennan OBier Magnolia, AR

Awesome experience thus far, I mean.. customer support.. BAR NONE!! RYAN, and his team take care of my elderly mom and dad as well as my sisters home and mine!! Definitely an experience that will have a lasting impression on home security! This company knows security, and the customer experience! For sure!!

Reply from Cove

Protecting entire families is one of our favorite things to do. Thanks for the kind review.

Sep. 19th, 2018

Brandon New Port Richey, FL

Installation was very easy and the instructions walk you right through it. Customer service was very helpful and friendly. They were able to help me get my app up and going. Definitely worth the money for a diy home security system!

Michael Vaughn Lakeland, FL

Over last 20 years I've had several security systems both with business and personal none have had the customer service experience that Cove especially Dalin the sales representative and the dedication to making sure I was satisfied happy and safe with my system my appreciation goes out to the entire Cove company but especially Dalin.

Felisha Walls Chester, PA

Cove was extremely easy it was comfortable impossible to mess up. Even the customer service reps were so awesome and helpful very friendly. Just one of the best experiences I have had with customer service ever thank you. And most affordable too.

Ben riggs Huntsville, AL

FROM THE START TO FINISH EVERYTHING WAS OUTSTANDING AS FAR AS GETTING THE SYSTEM SHIPPED IT WAS EXTREMELY FAST AND TALKING WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND USING THE CHAT BOX FOR HELP EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. THE EQUIPMENT IS MADE WITH QUALITY NOT CHEAP AT ALL. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TEAM COVE.

Ozzy Orem, UT

The DIY installation of the security system was relatively fast and very easy. I've had a few issues since, but Cove has been very responsive and fast at fixing the problem. Be it by replacing a sensor, the entire panel, or looking into the issue on their end, they have been quick and responsive.

Antanita Farrell Jeffersonville, IN

Cove has a great security system. The Cove team work really well with there customers. They take their time with giving instructions on how to use the system correctly. If you have any questions regarding the system they always have someone there to answer. This has been my experience.

Chase Ogden, UT

Setting up took less than 40 minutes and has allowed Jenn Checketts and I to feel more secure at home while not taking out a second mortgage to afford it. If you’re in the market for a new alarm or are sick of paying outrageous monthly fees, this company is made for you.

Drew pierce Spanish Fork, UT

So user friendly and affordable. I love that we easily can instal ourselfs and I know when my kids escape the house! I had a lot of help and support along the way to answer questions. I’m tying to convince my Dad to get one too!

Jordan Wright El Dorado Hills, CA

We recently moved and wanted to install an alarm system. I didn’t want to get stuck with a long-term contract or have an exorbitant up front cost. Cove hit all the things we wanted in an alarm system, and it was super easy to setup.

Jon Orem, UT

This system was surprisingly easy to install. The Touch Panel is nicely designed and very user friendly. I sleep better at night know that our house is protected 24/7. we also travel a lot so it is nice to know that our home is being watched over while we enjoy family vacations.

Russ Brunswick, GA

Good customer service there when you need them

Reply from Cove

We certainly try to be there for each of our customers! Thanks for the review Russ!

Georges Gonel Lady Lake, FL

They meet all needs and with care and professionalism

Reply from Cove

That's what we aim for! Thanks for sharing!

THOMAS DYE Saint Louis, MO

I like my system and everyone i have delt with

Reply from Cove

Thanks for sharing and leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate it!

Doug Denver, CO

Cove was easy to install and the customer service is excellent.

Reply from Cove

Thanks for sharing your experience! Glad to hear you are enjoying your system!

Apr. 16th, 2021

Jeff calhoun

Been a great experience never any issues and customer service is great and very helpful

Reply from Cove

Thanks for sharing your experience! Glad to hear you are enjoying your system! Thank you as well for leaving us a review, we truly appreciate it!

Dee

Pretty easy even for an 80 yr. old with a little help from patient, friendly employees

Reply from Cove

So glad to hear! Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we greatly appreciate it!

CoasterRider Show Low, AZ

I have not had a good experience with Cove. We've replaced the unit twice and the sensors twice and were finally told that rural areas are often a problem with their units. Why not tell us that before we buy?

Jerry Hemmerle Mooresville, NC

Easy install, simple intuitive operation. Camera could be improved with battery power rather than electric.

Reply from Cove

Thanks for leaving us a review and feedback! We take all these to heart.

GMR Sunrise Beach, MO

I have had two alarms and they contacted me within five minutes, which is outstanding in this day and age.

Reply from Cove

Thank you! We designed our system to be as fast as we could be.

Kevin Davis

Top-notch through and through. Ease of installation was surprising. The system performs well and is user-friendly.

Reply from Cove

Thanks for our wonderful review! We greatly appreciate it!

Customer

They're Awesome!!! I've enjoyed the service and support. I wish they had an additional keypad for the back door.

Reply from Cove

Thanks for your review! We are planning on being able to add a second keypad for the system. That update will be in the future. Thanks again!

Scott

They are very friendly and when they send text about alarms and I respond they don't need to call if I say it's ok

Reply from Cove

We are so pleased that you are satisfied. Thanks for the review, Scott.

Dec. 17th, 2019

T Smith

Love my security system. Wish they would not call the police after I cancel or confirm false alarm because i am charged 250.00 each time

Reply from Cove

Thanks for the review T Smith.

Deb

Great home security system and excellent response time. I do wish they offered an outdoor camera and a video doorbell

Reply from Cove

Thanks for the kind review Deb. We appreciate the feedback. We will have a doorbell camera soon and an outdoor camera native to our system as well.

Jul. 2nd, 2019

Momof4

Ease of setting up and using. Getting multiple different text messages when alarm is accidentally triggered.

Reply from Cove

Thanks, mom of 4. Great review.

Jun. 14th, 2019

Jonathon B.

Great experience! The text and calling should only be called and text only if i didn't cancel the request.

Crystal

Installation was simple and hassle free, and it's been easy to to get in touch with anyone when I need.

Reply from Cove

Thanks, Crystal for the review. We love to be very accessible to our customers.

Reliable

Quick response and very easy to use. Installation was very straight forward and simple. Friendly customer service.

Justin

Excellent ordering experience and amazing product. Love that I can do it all myself without the need for an install.

Larry Jackson Klamath Falls, OR

Great service. Fast delivery. Very good follow-up - very responsive to after-sales questions and needs.

Steve g Hawley, PA

I installed cove in my home 2days ago 07/16 2020 ,easy setup works great left Adt now I pay 1/3 of the price for cove.i also get more options with cove and works with cellular phone ,awesome company

Reply from Cove

So glad to hear! Thanks for leaving us a review, we greatly appreciate it.

Bill W Brunswick, GA

Excellent pricing and customer service. Easy to install. Very pleased so far. Looking forward to integrated cameras (indoor and out) as well as the ability to "name" sensors. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Reply from Cove

Thanks for the kind review, Bill. Great feedback as well. We too are really excited about the integrated cameras. We will have them by the end of this calendar year.

Apr. 3rd, 2020

Yanira Zavala Las Vegas, NV

I love Cove Smart!! I've had them for about a month now and I am beyond happy. If you looking for security, affordability, great equipment and excellent customer service then you found the right company.

Reply from Cove

Wow, thanks for the kind review Yanira.

Jun. 14th, 2019

Charles Black sr. Adams, TN

We’ve only had the system a couple of days. We called two or three times and every time the people we talked to were very helpfull and understanding. So far we are very pleased with everything

Au'brey Anchorage, AK

I am a single parent with two very young children and i definetly feel much more at ease being in my home now with my new security system it is worth a five star rating. Thank you so much Cove.

Fares Bond Lawrenceville, GA

A very easy to install and use DIY home security system. They are very proessional. I highly recommend this system for people who are looking for affordable monitored security services.

Bob Tucker Pleasant Grove, UT

I am very impressed with the overall setup of this system. The manual was helpful, (read it first, it will save you time) customer service was excellent. I would recommend this product to anyone.

NASSI Tarzana, CA

SMART SYSTEM, RELIABLE, 3 QUALITY, BETTER THAN ADP

Reply from Cove

Glad to hear you are enjoying your system! Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us!

Feb. 10th, 2021

Cruizer2005 Sumter, SC

Great customer service! Prompt response always!

Reply from Cove

Thank you! We certainly try to be there for each of our customers.

Feb. 8th, 2021

Chet Monaca, PA

Price I see great and equipment is top notch

Reply from Cove

Thanks for leaving us a review Chet! We greatly appreciate it!

Jan. 6th, 2021

Ryan Duvall Louisville, KY

Will not let you easily cancel a membership. I’ve attempted 4 times now with the promise of an being sent an email. Still No email, still continuing to be charged. It’s a nice scam they have set up. Buyer beware.

Reply from Cove

We are sorry you had a rough experience cancelling. This is not typical. We were able to cancel your membership and refund your entire equipment cost and all monitoring on 4/30/21. We will miss you.

Aug. 20th, 2021

Lesline Brothers

The system is very cost effective and easy to use. Highly recommend

Reply from Cove

Thank you! Thanks for leaving us a review as well! We truly appreciate it.

L Beard

I LOVE my Cove monitored system. It's easy to set up and use. I feel secure.

Reply from Cove

Thanks for sharing! We're so glad to hear you are enjoying your system!

Mark J Ouellette

Very pleasant and very accurate. The system is very easy to use.

Thanks Mark!