Brinks Home Security has been a recognized name in home security for decades. Brinks Home Security is one of the world's largest home security companies in the U.S., having more than 1 million customers. Brinks Home takes pride in its patented ASAPer security technology, which is a mobile platform that allows you to connect with your loved ones fast and efficiently in the case of an emergency. Brink's security monitoring starts at $39 per month

Some highlights of Brinks Home Security company include a 30-day return policy, a no-contract security option, a two-year equipment warranty, and home automation technology. After a brief rebranding to Broadview Security, the Brinks Home name has returned after a merging of MONI Smart Security and LiveWatch. Read Brinks Home Security reviews below to see what customers have to say about the home security provider.

The Good

• 30-Day Return Policy
  • Referral Program
  • Crash & Smash Protection
  • Brinks Home Security App
  • Home Automation
  • 2-Year Equipment Warranty
  • DIY Installation Option
  • Brinks Home Security Equipment
  • Various Home Security Plans
  • Financing Options
  • Brinks Home Security Cost

30-Day Return Policy

Brinks Home Security offers a no-hassle, 30-day return policy for equipment. Many home security system providers don't offer any type of return policy. This can provide peace of mind to homeowners who want a trial run of Brinks Home Security before fully committing.

Referral Program

Brinks Home Security offers you and a friend two free months of alarm monitoring when your friend signs up and activates their Brinks Home Security system. You can get two free months of alarm monitoring for every friend you refer to Brinks Home.

Crash & Smash Protection

Crash & Smash Protection means your alarm system will still send an emergency signal through the cloud, even if a burglar destroys the base unit. The security system perpetually monitors your home for a break-in, and if a sensor is triggered, it immediately begins a countdown on an external memory source away from your home. You can disarm the countdown from your mobile app, but if you don't, the system interprets it as a crash and smash break-in and notifies the authorities.

Brinks Home Security App

The Brinks Home Security app allows homeowners to monitor and access their Brinks Home security system and smart home features remotely via their smart device. Users can arm or disarm their security alarm system, lock or unlock doors, access the live feed from the video doorbell, and more. Customers should note that the app is only compatible with Alarm.com monitoring service plans.

Home Automation

Brinks Home Security features the following z-wave technology home automation capabilities and tools:

• LiveVoice Assist
  • Mobile app control
  • Live video streaming
  • Cloud video storage
  • Doorbell camera
  • Smart door locks
  • Flood sensors

Smartphone control and basic home automation tools are available on all Brinks Home Security alarm systems.

2-Year Equipment Warranty

Brinks Home Security offers a two-year warranty for all of its products, regardless of your chosen home security equipment pack. If anything in your security system breaks or malfunctions within the first two years of use, Brinks Home will replace the equipment for free. This can provide peace of mind to customers knowing they won't have to cover replacement fees if something goes wrong. This also shows Brinks Home Security is confident in its products and doesn't expect there to be malfunctions or issues with equipment.

DIY Installation Option

The Brinks Home alarm system is simple and easy to install, allowing you to set up the system yourself if you desire. They also have professional installation for those who would prefer to contact customer service and have a Brinks Home Security expert set up the system.

Brinks Home Security Equipment

Brinks Home Security has a variety of high-tech equipment that is available as part of specific security packages as well as individually.

• Smart Home Hub — Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Z-Wave, and other home automation devices, the Smart Home Hub includes a wall mount and a table-top stand. It has a high-quality touch screen and includes a removable micro SD card slot for storage. With Z-Wave compatibility, you can have up to 80 lights, 6 locks, 6 thermostats, 6 garage doors, and 21 miscellaneous Z-Wave devices. The Smart Home Hub is also equipped with a 85dB Piezo siren and when the alarm sounds, it is sent to Brinks Home Security's monitoring center through a secure LTE cellular signal. The control panel also encrypts all sensor signals, which means it's hacker-proof.
  • Wireless Door Sensor — Fully functional up to 200 feet from the control panel, you can place wireless sensors at points of entry within your home. They are lightweight and are easily installed with double-sided adhesive tape.
  • Wireless Motion Sensor — Similar to the wireless door sensor, the wireless motion sensor has double-sided tape to ensure easy mounting. The battery life lasts up to three to five years. The detection radius is 80 degrees and signal encryption is Proprietary S-Line encryption. The motion sensor is also pet-safe, so you don't have to worry about pets less than 40 pounds setting of the sensor.
  • Brinks Home Security App — Compatible on iOS and Android devices, the Brinks Home app allows you to control your home security system remotely. You can manage your door locks, lights, security cameras, and thermostats with ease. This also includes seeing a live video feed of your cameras. With your two-way voice doorbell camera, you can not only see what's happening around your home, but you can also use the app to talk through the camera to your family or other visitors. Lastly, the app gives you instant notifications straight to your smartphone anytime anything noteworthy happens with your home security.
  • Add ons — Thermostats, door locks, indoor cameras, and outdoor cameras are also available individually or as part of the more advanced Brinks Home Security packages.

Various Home Security Packages

Brinks Home Security has three main security and smart home package options that allow customers to select the best home security system for them. All packages include 24/7 professional monitoring, and you can try any of them for 30 days and decide if it's right for you. Each package also comes with a two-year warranty and works with wifi and 4G LTE networks. Systems also come with a backup battery in the event of a power outage. Your package is shipped directly to your home and you can install any of the three security packages yourself or you can pay for installation. For the Smart Security Ultimate package, professional installation is included in the cost.

Smart Security Essential

The Smart Security Essential package is best for consumers who have basic home security needs and want simple DIY installation. Monitoring is $39 per month, equipment costs, $199.

• IQ 2.0 Control Panel
  • Wireless motion sensor
  • Two wireless door sensors

Smart Security Complete

The Smart Security Complete package is ideal for customers who want 24/7 live video feed straight to their smartphone. This package includes an additional motion sensor and door sensor as well as an indoor camera. Monitoring is $39 per month, equipment costs, $349.

• IQ 2.0 Control Panel
  • Two wireless motion sensors
  • Three wireless door sensors
  • Yard sign and stickers
  • Indoor camera with night vision

Smart Security Ultimate

A more advanced package, the Smart Security Ultimate includes professional installation. This package comes with an outdoor camera as well as a video doorbell camera. Monitoring is $39 per month, equipment costs, $1,099.

• Brinks Home Touch
  • SkyBell Slim Line Video Doorbell Camera
  • Two wireless motion sensors
  • Three wireless door sensors
  • Brinks Home Outdoor Camera
  • Professional installation

Financing Options

Brinks Home Security cost is flexible, as the company offers GreenSky financing for its Home Complete packages. All details for financing are below:

Home Complete with GreenSky financing

• Kit will be offered at $0 down
  • $29.00 per month for monitoring service
  • $11.08 per month at 0% APR for 36 months
    • Monitoring fee + GreenSky payment = $40.08 per month
  • 50% off all add-on products (eligible for financing, *monthly GreenSky payment subject to increase)

Brinks Home Security Cost

Brinks Home Security cost starts at $29 per month for 24/7 professional monitoring. That is relatively low for home security packages. Note that Brinks Home Security pricing also includes a $399 upfront fee and a 36-month contract. However, upfront fees and contracts are common within the industry.

The Bad

• Landline & Cellular Monitoring Not Available
  • 36-Month Contract with Certain Packages

Landline Monitoring Not Available

Brinks Home Security only offers wireless/broadband monitoring. No landline monitoring is available; however, many home security customers prefer wireless monitoring, especially over landline monitoring, as it is more flexible and simpler to install with no wires.

36-Month Contract with Certain Packages

A drawback to Brinks Home Security is the 36-month contract. However, it's somewhat common within the home security industry to have a lengthy contract. Brinks Home Security pricing is also customizable as the company has financing options and various home security packages to choose from.

There is also a month-to-month option if you choose Brinks Home Security's Nest Secure Package. This can provide peace of mind to customers who do not want to sign a lengthy contract.

The Bottom Line

Brinks Home Security is an established name in the home security industry. Though the company has been under the radar for several years, the recent rebranding and merger of MONI Smart Security and LiveWatch security speak positively to the company's quality. Brink's security is equipped with basic equipment options as well as advanced home automation options, giving homeowners ample amounts of security options.

With its reputable reputation, we definitely recommend considering Brinks Home Security as your security provider. With a 30-day return policy, a variety of security packages, and a no-contract option, Brinks Home Security cost is affordable, and the security solution is definitely worth looking into. Read Brinks Home Security reviews below to see what customers have to say about the home security company. See what customers have to say about customer service, equipment quality, pricing, and more.

Call our recommended rep over at Brinks Home Security below.

3.9

Terekah Najuwan

January 13th, 2021 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was with Protect America, It was a month to month base payment but when they sold it to Brinks Home Security, they locked me in to a contract that I didn't even sign and charging me for as long as they want. I never agreed to a year contract and now I can't get out of it.

Jan 15, 2021

Terekah, we are sorry to hear about this inconvenience. At Brinks Home Security, we never mean to make any request a difficult one. Please know that we act with the upmost integrity. With that being said, we would like to look into this matter further. I was able to locate your account with us and I would be happy to reach out. -Daniela S.

Ashley H

January 8th, 2021 Jeffersonville, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had your system installed in our home on 7 Dec 21. The tech you sent us was amazing. What a polite and professional young man. My husband and I are older and he was so kind and explained all of our questions sometimes over and over again😊. His name is Carlos N. His customer skills are 5 star for sure and so are his work ethics. You don't find many like him out there anymore! I would like to see that he gets awarded for his hard work if your company provides these perks. He is a true gem in your company. Hopefully a promotion is in his future, he deserves one!

Jan 11, 2021

Ashley, we are thrilled to have you as part of the family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. Here at Brinks Home Security we work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you and that we were able to provide you will a great on your monthly monitoring payment. Feel free to reach out to us at any time! - Daniela S.

Shonda D

January 4th, 2021 Danville, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Brinks took over my other security system. Since than it has all went down hill. They said I would be able to move it free of charge when I moved. Well I moved and than they tried to make me pay for my old address and didn't want to change it to my new address. I told them I would not pay for someone else to have a security system! I finally got them to switch it , but than they started billing me in someone else's name, so no I did not activate at my new address, again I am not paying for someone else's account! They tried to make me sign a new contract, I asked why in the world would I sign a new. Contract I have already fulfilled mine. He said to have it back in my name I would have to sign a new contract. No! That is not my fault brinks started billing my account in someone else's name. I said forget it cancel it. He told me u would have to pay the balance of 69.99 and if I didn't do so every month will continue to go up. I again asked why would I pay for someone else's services when I didn't even receive any services. My family has been unprotected because of their mistakes and I'm suppose to pay for it! Why? And to top it off they can't even get my address right. Again why would I pay for services I am not receiving. I have tried since I moved in September 2020 to get this straight and still they can not. My daughter has been in the ICU and they say that is not their problem. Well no it isn't, but why add more stress onto anyone when you are thinking your family is safe at home protected while in the hospital?! Note they were not protected after all! They are still refusing to cancel my account and telling me they will send me to the credit bureau. They should see this is an easy lawsuit, since one your not billing me, some stranger, two you can't even get my address right. I want this canceled!

Jan 05, 2021

Shonda, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Brinks Home Security we aim to provide the best customer experience and I want to reassure you we are here to help. I was able to locate your account and will reach out to you. - Edwin Q.

Huong

December 31st, 2020 Cornelius, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They deserved to have a negative rating . We used to have time warner security which had an excellent services but once they sold their service to Brink. This Brinks company is so bad . They never contacted us when alarm’s battery was dead. They never called us back to check if we are ok when our alarms went off. When we contacted them for complaints, they said they are not able to help because they are from the sale department and transferred us to a number said that the office was closed ( only open from8-5). It is a horrible services. They are taking our money monthly and didn’t even monitor the service. I will report this company to better bureau business Don’t ever use this company.

Jan 04, 2021

Huong, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that at Brinks Home Security we aim to provide the best customer service and regret any inconvenience we may have caused you. If you could please send me an email at [email protected] with your account information I would be more than happy to take a further look into this matter and reach out to you. - Edwin Q.

Lisa Nazzaro

December 22nd, 2020 Port Saint Lucie, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My driveway camera went down and it took me 3 weeks to get an appointment with them to come fix it. On the day of the appointment they never showed up. When I called, they said they thought it was on "Saturday. " I know I didn't make it for Saturday because I was involved in a Holiday craft fair that day. I called back to try and reschedule, but they never called me back or tried to reschedule. When I finally got them on the phone, I told them I wanted out of my contract because I didn't trust them anymore. They offered to give me half price for the next 2 months and send a tech out. Seriously??? When you don't trust your security company what good is it? This is also the second piece of equipment that I had to have fixed in the first year. In the end, they made me buy out the last 16 months of my contract...over $600! Unbelievable.

Dec 23, 2020

Lisa, we are sorry to hear that there are some confusions about your account. At Brink Home Security we strive to do better than we were the day before, and we want to rectify the situation. I have located your account with us and will investigate this matter, and then reach out to you to resolve any misunderstandings. – Daniela S.

Jeff Clark

December 22nd, 2020 Columbus, OH

My 88-yr-old mother and I called to cancel her Brinks service because she was moving into an elder care facility. After extended waits and lengthy info gathering, they finally told us cancellation had to be completed online. We did, and Mom moved away. Brinks then sent a letter saying they couldn't cancel because she had "only" paid 57 months of a 60 month contract! I called Brinks to straighten it out - no such luck, including with the supervisor. They insist on proof of residence from the elder home, and even then don't promise they'll cancel the last three $50/month. Yesterday I jumped through this fourth hoop and got a letter from her facility that I sent to Brinks. No response from Brinks. I don't believe the problem is just with the individuals I talked to. The experience of most everyone in online reviews is the same - Brinks' conscious policy is to drag cancellation out so they can squeeze the last dollars out of even long-time customers, including elderly ladies and their families who have a lot more to worry about than the grubby tactics of this corporation. I have to believe there are other security system services that are more honorable. Don't sign on with Brinks.

Dec 23, 2020

Jeff, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that at Brinks Home Security we aim to provide the best customer service and regret any inconvenience we may have caused you. I want to reassure you we are here to assist and will reach out to you regarding this matter. -Edwin Q.

Deborah ann Hart

December 10th, 2020 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My system was acquired from Protect America some months ago by Brinks. Since that time I have had alarms which were not responded to by Brinks. The last alarm was on the 4th of December 2020 which could not be silenced at the little box Brinks supplied. Calls to customer service resulted in my being advised that the system in my home has not been tied into the monitoring system at the Brinks central office. This means that for all the time I have been paying for alarm response, I have been in unprotected because the Brinks Co. has not been monitoring my home. I got a bill for over $100.00 for what they have not provided. I will most certainly be seeking refunding of my payments and response as to why I should not bring suit for their placing my home and my family's safety at risk!

Dec 11, 2020

Deborah, At Brinks Home Security we aim to provide the best customer experience, we are sorry to hear that this was not the case. We do take these matters seriously and I would be more than happy to look into this. I was not able to locate your account, if you could please send an email with your account information to [email protected] , I will reach out. -Edwin Q.

Chris Edwards

December 9th, 2020 Zionsville, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Cost is double listed value, at nearly $60 per month. Regular mistakes in billing result in additional fees you will be forced to call to correct, nearly monthly, even with automated billing. Technicians and customer service reps are competent but hamstrung.

Dec 09, 2020

Chris, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. At Brinks Home Security your satisfaction is our top priority and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you could please send me an email at [email protected] with your account information I would be more than happy to reach out. -Edwin Q.

Brian P

December 5th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

UPDATES: Adding insult to injury on the way out the door. - When you fill out your paperwork to confirm that you are cancelling your account (digitally sign), you are then put on a call list, where Brinks will get an Indian guy named bob to call you EVERY SINGLE DAY, saying that 'you need to complete your account closure, will you please hold for an account manager'. Well, considering I don't know bob and he is calling from an unknown number in the Texas area code, I am not going to hold and give my personal info to anyone. After the fourth or fifth time this happened, I hung up, and called the Brinks main number, got immediately put back through to the Loyalty department since my account is in closure status I guess, and just explained to them what was going on. They confirmed that no, I do not need to do anything else to close my account, and yes, I am on a call list, but they will remove me from it now. Gee, thanks... - You can't just close your account, it is put into a 'closure' state for 30 days from the time they get your paperwork back. And for those 30 days you are on a call list ^. You are also still paying for services during those 30 days, even if you have already physically disconnected your system and thrown it in the garbage. - Just for one last kick, they sent me a paper bill for my final statement saying they are giving me back $30ish of my final month's payment, cool, but there is a $2 paper statement fee on there...I have never received a single paper statement from them prior to this one. I did not ask for this paper statement, why am I paying you $2 for it?? Garbage company... I was originally a Power Home Technologies/MONI customer, before Brinks took over/bought out. Prior to Brinks involvement, I had no issues with my service at all. After Brinks took over, I had nothing BUT issues. - Price hikes every single year (up to $56/mo now) - Company will not disclose management code for the panel that I bought and paid for, so I can't do anything like change volume, rename sensors, add or remove sensors, etc. without paying a $100 service fee to get a technician out to do it for me. - The app was changed from MONI to Brinks and subsequently became much less responsive. Time between hitting arm or disarm on the app and the panel responding varies anywhere from 5-10 seconds up to several minutes or just not working at all. - When replacing batteries, the open/closed status of sensors gets out of sync between the app and the panel, which leads to all kinds of problems. Again, can't do anything to fix it without paying $100 to send someone out. - After the switch, for whatever reason, the talking volume of the panel got cranked up to 100+ decibels, so if your system goes off and you need to tell them the passphrase to not send the police, you have to shout as loud as possible from several rooms over to not go deaf. They are so loud that they are completely unintelligible. Want to change it? Yep, $100 service fee. - The couple of times we have tried to call them to let them know we are going on vacation for a week and to not try to call us because we will be unreachable in case of emergency, it took 30+ minutes of waiting on hold to get someone on the phone. - Trying to cancel my service now that my insanely air-tight contract is finally over, and the 'Loyalty' department is only open 8-5, M-F, so I will have to take time off of work to call them to cancel my service. Technical support and customer service both told me that they aren't allowed to turn off or disconnect my system without first getting approval from the Loyalty department. Terrible company, just makes me miss the company we actually purchased service from to start with. Switching to SimpliSafe as soon as I can get Brinks to finally turn off my system.

Dec 08, 2020

Brian, the recent experience described in your review is shocking, please know that this is the exact opposite of what we strive to provide for all of our customers. Here at Brinks Home Security your safety and satisfaction is our top priority and our response time is amazing. With this being said I would be more than happy to look into this matter, unfortunately I have not been able to locate your account. If you could please send me a direct email to [email protected] with your account information and I will reach out to you as soon as possible. -Daniela S.

Maria Pereira

December 1st, 2020 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible customer service. Stay away from brinks home security. I have been monitored by Monotronics for about 16 years , (great company btw... ) when the company was turned over to Brinks home security everything went downhill. My alarm system stopped working in October 19, 2020 due to a power outage. When I noticed that the alarm Was not connecting to the company I call them and they try to fix it but no luck . At the time I told them to suspend the service since I was going to be out of town and when I came back I tried calling them back so they could fix it. Because I wanted to shop around I told them that I wanted to cancel service and if I decided to stay with them I would call them back. Was never told that I had to fill out a form in order for me to cancel. When I decided that I didn’t want to stay with them call them back Told them that I wanted to cancel again and not stay with them. When I finally realize that I needed to fill out a form to cancel was when I spoke with them for the fourth time and many hours of waiting to be able to speak with a human. I finally fill out the form and send it to them and they said that they were going to cancel the account and give me the refund for the month of November. Because I never received a refund I called them back today and they said they were not going to give me the refund and I also found out that they are charging me $20 more for I don’t know what. These $20 are a charge that is pending on my credit card . Today is December 1st and I don’t know what is this for since I cancel this account beginning of last month and I try cancel way before that and they persuade me to stay with them and never told me that I needed to fill an application for cancellation. For that reason I feel that this company is a thief and trying to rob people of their very little means of survival! So what I had to do now is dispute the charge on my credit card and block this company from accessing my credit card in the future because after I told them to stop automatic withdrawal for monthly charge , they kept charging me for the service that I am not having and They are not providing to me.

Dec 02, 2020

Maria, thank you for reaching out. At Brinks Home Security we aim to provide the best customer experience, we are sorry to hear that this was not the case. We do take these matters seriously and I would be more than happy to look into this. Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your account, if you could please send an email with your account information to [email protected] , I will reach out. -Edwin Q.

Tim Mora

November 23rd, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible customer service. Original Protect America customer and they bought them out. Went from A+ service to F- . They clearly did not prepare for the transition nor did they train their staff. I would not have chosen Brinks for my needs

Nov 24, 2020

Tim, sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. I want to take this opportunity to reassure you that at Brinks Home Security we aim to provide the best customer service and regret any inconvenience we may have caused you. I will be more than happy to take a further look into this matter and will reach out to you. -Edwin Q.

Sarah Lukin

November 23rd, 2020 Anchorage, AK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We originally installed our security system 10 years ago. The service has been sold to a few different companies since then. It's now owned by Brinks. For over $60 a month we get zero service so I decided to cancel it. I sat on hold for 20 minutes to talk to a human. I talked with a customer service person on Nov. 9 to cancel the service. She said to do so I had to complete a survey. I declined and said I just wanted the service canceled. She ignored my request and started the survey anyways saying I cannot cancel my service without first completing the survey. Then partway through the survey the "connection went dead". She never calls me back. I'm not going to call back and sit on hold another 20 minutes. I check my checking account today Nov. 23 to find they've charged me another month for a security I canceled on the 9th. I call customer service....I again provide all my account information, including my security passcode to verify my identity... The customer service representative Carlos says my account was never canceled and so he starts the process with me on the phone. In order to cancel my account he has to email me a form which I have to complete and return. Then the service will be canceled in 1-2 weeks. After that I can dispute the charge made on Nov. 23. While I appreciated Carlos, he was helpful and he’s just telling me company process/policy, all I can think is “Are you serious? What sort of company operates like this?” I have never dealt with such a horrible convoluted situation. I cannot recommend enough -- stay far away from Brinks Home Security!!!!

Nov 24, 2020

Sarah, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Brinks Home Security we we do take this matter seriously. I want to reassure you we are here to help, I was able to locate your account and will reach out to resolve this. -Edwin Q.

BC

November 22nd, 2020 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had two systems for 7 plus years. After they took over live watch the service suffered. Continued billing for a unhooked and turned off unit for more than two years - called to discontinue another second system and was sent to a woman who’s job is to convince you to stay , rude and would not cancel after numerous requests so I said I would cancel my credit card payments in the future - still harassing me by phone and emails RE my cancellation Live watch did not require a multi year contract. Go else where for your system

Nov 24, 2020

Hello, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that at Brinks Home Security we aim to provide the best customer service and regret any inconvenience we may have caused you. If you could please send me an email at [email protected] with your account information I would be more than happy to take a further look into this matter and reach out to you.

California Pastrami

November 14th, 2020 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company overcharges and even after I completed my contract they continue to charge me. I called them several times to cancel the service but they lie and say that they sent me a cancelation notice. They do send me an email to stay with them and offer a 14.95 per month charge after they overcharged me 60.00 per month for 3.5 years. Do not do business with this company They have ignorant people answering their phones that a getto and refuse to let me talk to a manager. STAY AWAY

Nov 17, 2020

Hello, we are sorry to hear of this negative experience with us. At Brinks Home Security we strive to ensure each and every customers experience is amazing. We do have a cancellation policy that requires the remainder months of your contract be paid off. In regards to the extension placed on the account, I am happy to look into this further and provide you with a resolution. Unfortunately we were not able to locate an account based off of the information provided. If you could please send us a direct email to [email protected] and I will be happy to reach out to you. -Daniela S.

Wade

November 11th, 2020 DeWitt, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with Brinks/Montronics since 2012. We have always paid on time with auto-pay from our checking account. We had to move unexpectedly due to my Mother-In-Laws health failing. After selling our home, I contacted Brinks to cancel the contract, as we do not own the home any longer. Brinks does care and is only worried about getting the contract cancellation fees for the 28 months left on the newest contract. No consideration for being a long time customer. I will never use Brinks for any of my future alarm monitoring needs.

Nov 16, 2020

Wade, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. At Brinks Home Security we do take these matters seriously and want to reassure you we are here to help. If you could please send me an email at [email protected] with your account information, I would be more than happy to reach out. -Edwin Q.

Paul molina

November 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not even recording anything...someone ring my doorbell.and I'm trying to see who it is on saved. And nothing.

Nov 10, 2020

Paul, we are sorry to hear about your experience and that your system is not working properly. Here at Brinks Home Security your safety and security are our top priority. With that being said I would be more than happy to look into this matter, unfortunately I have not been able to locate your account. If you could please send me a direct email to [email protected] with your account information and I will reach out to you as soon as possible. -Daniela S.

Archie C Moore

November 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service that you can count on.

Nov 10, 2020

Archie, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you are satisfied with our services. At Brinks Home Security, we work very diligently, and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. -Daniela S.

Traci Dixon

November 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is very responsive and easy to deal with.

Nov 10, 2020

Traci, hearing that you are satisfied with our service best thing we could hope for! Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Brinks Home Security. Do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. -Daniela S.

CRYSTAL

November 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They respond when things not right & right away

Nov 10, 2020

Crystal, hearing that you are happy with our service best thing we could hope for! Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Brinks Home Security. Do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. -Daniela S.

Gloria Villareal

November 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great knowledgeable, timely, respectable techs; great customer service.

Nov 10, 2020

Gloria, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review today. We at Brinks Home Security appreciate you and look forward to protecting you for many years to come. If there is anything, we can do please don't hesitate to reach out to us. -Daniela S.

Jeanne

November 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I've had questions or expressed concerns their representatives have answered them or directed me to another in the company who could give me answers

Nov 10, 2020

Jeanne, thank you for this feedback, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you had positive experiences with us at Brinks Home Security. If there is anything we can do to make your experience even more amazing please let us know. -Edwin Q

Diane leadmon

November 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast response to questions and courteous employees

Nov 10, 2020

Diane, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Here at Brinks Home your satisfaction is our priority, we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our quick response time. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. - Edwin Q

Nancy

November 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have always been there within seconds if my alarm goes off. They call immediately

Nov 10, 2020

Nancy, hearing that you are happy with our service best thing we could hope for! Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Brinks Home Security. Do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. -Daniela S.

R

November 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

easy to manage, I feel safe at home or away from home.

Nov 10, 2020

Hello, thank you for your kind words. At Brinks Home Security we strive for experiences just like these. If there is anything else, we can assist you with please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for being sure sure. – Daniela S.

M. Skilling

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I accidentally set off the alarm, I recieve a call checking on me. Have not needed them in an emergency, but I hope they will respond in the same manner.

Nov 03, 2020

Hello, thank you for reaching out and letting us know how we are doing. At Brinks Home Security we pride ourselves in having one of the fastest response times in the industry. We look forward to protecting your home for many years to come and if there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know! -Edwin Q.

Charlsie Porter

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always accommodated me when anything is wrong ! Very seldom!

Nov 03, 2020

Charlsie, thank you for reaching out and sharing you experience with us. If there is anything else, please let us know how we can make you experience even better. -Edwin Q.

Gwen

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Trust worthy. Excellent customer service.

Nov 03, 2020

Gwen, thank you for the feedback. At Brinks Home Security we strive to provide the best customer service and we are glad you have experienced this. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. -Edwin Q.

Ed Dietze

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They do a great job and reasonably priced.

Nov 03, 2020

Ed, at Brinks Home Security we are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service and are thankful for your feedback. We appreciate you for letting us know how we are doing and if there is anything else we can do, please let us know. -Edwin Q.

Nicole Toon

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Because my battery keep going dead on my doors

Nov 03, 2020

Nicole, I am sorry to hear that your system Is not working properly. At Brinks Home Security our main goal is to provide all our customers with the best customer experience, and I am sorry if this was not the case. I was able to locate your account with us and I will reach out. -Daniela S.

Vickie Roane

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

poor customer service and security system does not work properly

Nov 03, 2020

Vickie, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I want to take this opportunity to reassure you we are here to help, if you could please send me your account information to [email protected], I would be more than happy to take a look into this. -Edwin Q.

Ernestine Banks

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Your service and technical support is excellent.

Nov 03, 2020

Ernestine, we are glad to hear that you have received excellent service from our technical support team. Thank you for the feedback, it is appreciated. If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. -Edwin Q.

Nelson Orozco

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Concern about software glitches, a few nights ago a "glitch" cause my garage to open without my command. Had to reset the circuit breaker to reset it. Very concerning.

Nov 03, 2020

Nelson, sorry to hear about your recent experience. I would like to reassure you we are here to help and will reach out to you. -Edwin Q.

Edward Kasper

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Whenever I call, it seems to be after business hours. When I have a problem, I want to discuss it now, not the next day or after the weekend.

Nov 03, 2020

Edward, we are sorry to hear about your experience. At Brink Home Security we strive to do better than we were the day before, and we want to rectify the situation. I have located your account with us and will investigate this matter, and then reach out to you to resolve this matter. – Daniela S.

Janice Young

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not even sure if the system worked for the first couple of years.

Nov 03, 2020

Janice, thank you for leaving us this review. At Brinks Home Security we care about your protection and we want to make sure that your system is working properly. Feel Free to call our technical support department at any time. -Daniela S.

Edith Irizarry

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have good communication whenever I call Brinks Home Security.

Nov 03, 2020

Edith, , we are ecstatic to hear that we were able to help you and answered all your questions! At Brinks Home Security we strive to provide superb customer service and we are glad we hit the mark for you. If there is anything, we do please let us know, we are happy to assist. – Daniela S.

Brian

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The monitoring is very responsive and the company offers a multitude of services that not all monitoring companies offer. Involuntary monthly monitoring increases lost the star.

Nov 03, 2020

Brian, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. At Brinks Home Security we care about your satisfaction and we never meant for your rate to increase. We are here to help and feel free to reach out to us at anytime so we can look further into this matter. - Daniela S.

Debbie Silva

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very difficult to confirm appointment with contractors and my cameras are horrible

Nov 03, 2020

Debbie, Hello, we are sorry to hear about the experience that you had with us over the phone. At Brinks Home Security we care for all our customers and the protection of their home. By any means we never mean to make any request a difficult one. Furthermore, I would like to investigate this matter myself. I was able to locate your account and I will reach out as soon as possible to resolve this matter. -Daniela S.

Priscilla Marie Hayes

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like the products and great customer service.

Nov 03, 2020

Priscilla, we are glad to hear that you are enjoying our service. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know how we are doing. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know! -Edwin Q.

Kimberley Davidson

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The associate was very kind and courteous no longer wait

Nov 03, 2020

Kimberley, thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. At Brinks Home we strive to provide customer satisfaction and being accountable. If there is anything, we can do to make this experience better, please feel free to reach out. – Daniela S.

Ann Young

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They do their job Make calls right away and when called have the answers.

Nov 03, 2020

Ann, we are ecstatic to hear that we were able to help you and answered all your questions! At Brinks Home Security we strive to provide superb customer service and we are glad we hit the mark for you. If there is anything, we do please let us know, we are happy to assist. – Daniela S.

pjgm

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

moved into my house a little over a year ago, system malfunctions all the time.

Nov 03, 2020

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately I was unable to locate your account, if you could please send your information to [email protected], I would be more than happy to help.

David Carroll

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Attempted on three occasions to reboot my keypad with the ais of the online assistance and once with a scheduled home visit. Have still not been able to restore my keypad and no visit has been scheduled. I was farmed out to a third party for the inhome visit and their schedule was so bad that I would have to wait one month for the visit to occur. Totally unacceptable! I am going to make one last attempt and if I do not get the help I need, I will be reporting this situation to the State to see if they can help. If not I will be terminating the service and transferring to another company.

Nov 03, 2020

David, sorry to hear about your recent experience with us and thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you can please send me your account information to [email protected], I would be more than happy to assist you with this. -Edwin Q.

BreAna

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Professionalism from installer to monitoring staff

Nov 03, 2020

BreAna, We are happy to hear you are receiving the best customer experience from installation to customer service. This is what we aim for every customer to have and we appreciate you for reaching out and sharing this with us. If there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know! -Edwin Q.

Linda Stetser

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Couldn't talk to anyone when my alarm went off

Nov 03, 2020

Linda, I am sorry to hear about your recent experience with us, you can call us at 833-274-6571 for any false alarms. Unfortunately I was not able to locate your account, if you could please send us your account information to [email protected], I would be more than happy to reach out. -Edwin Q.

Diane Anderson

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

By accident I set off the alarm they called right away to make sure everything was ok

Nov 03, 2020

Diane , thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope we have met your expectations and if there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. -Edwin Q.

Richard

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They dont do as good as they did before they changed their name. Service is not as good

Nov 03, 2020

Richard, sorry to hear that we have not been up to your expectations. If you could please send us your account information to [email protected] I would be more than happy to reach out and resolve any of your concerns. -Edwin Q.

Jeni Lane

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have delivered everything they said they would

Nov 03, 2020

Jeni, thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review to match your 5-star services. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great week! – Daniela S .

Eva

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You are harder to get a hold of than our previous security home service

Nov 03, 2020

Eva, we are sorry to hear about the inconvenience on your account. Please know that at Brinks Home Security we never mean to make any request a difficult one. Let us know if you need anything else. - Daniela S.

Dianne R Randolph

November 3rd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Response is almost instantaneous, when I accidentally tripped the alarm, I received two phone calls from Brinks and law enforcement (LE) responded within minutes. The calls I received from the alarm company were to make sure I was alright and the other was to see if LE had responded.

Nov 03, 2020

Dianne , thank you for your feedback on our response time. This is the standard we provide to our customers at Brinks Home Security and are glad we have met your expectations. If there is anything else, please let us know. -Edwin Q.

Kenneth White

October 31st, 2020 Mastic, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Called requesting an updated IQpanel2 to replace Simon XT panel . Not only did they send it to my Son same last name totally different address they sent a IQ Remote panel I ask for an Email to be sent never got one I just tried calling got hung up on worst customer service !!!

Nov 03, 2020

Kenneth, thank you for reaching out. At Brinks Home Security we want to make sure you are satisfied with your service and we apologize for any inconvenience. I was able to locate your account and I will contact you to make sure everything is resolved. -Edwin Q.