Wayfair Logo

5.0

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

The rating online from other reviews was super low. I almost did not by a side table but I did and It was good Quality and pretty inexpensive.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

I bought 2 rugs online and they were delivered in good condition and on time. The products were exactly as described and feel and seem high quality.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

Recently remodeled our basement and we were able to find great items we needed at great prices and delivered on time without any damage.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

I've ordered a few rugs on Wayfair. The shipping was fast and the quality of the product was what they said. It prices seemed fairly priced as well.

Jami Howell Farmington, UT

love the different options on wayfair, they have a lot of different styles and shipping is fast and they have great customer service.

Dana Temecula, CA

I have bought several home decor and furniture items from wayfair and have been happy with the price and quality. Also, the quick and free delivery.

Erin Rhoton Veguita, NM

Wayfair is strictly online and has tons of product options! I can always find anything I want in any certain style I want.

RaNdY aViLa ,

Terrible unreliable shipping and delivery! Waste of time, money, effort and plenty of broken promises thanks to Wayfair! Will never ever ever purchase from this inompetent company again!

diane New York, NY

I had an awful experience with wayfarer. First was waiting all day on a delivery which they never communicated or showed up. Next was the furniture in a box and they did not open it at all for you to see it.

Wendy

Have purchased many items for my home and have gotten good prices, great quality and excellent customer service.

Marv1959

Company itself not the problem. The problem is the removal from the manufacturer when there is a defect in a large item discovered post installation

Tom

Prompt, good quality, great styles, good prices, quickly replaces an item damaged in shipping.

BECKYWALLENDAL

Changed shipping date to day of my eye surgery! Handy sent a guy out thru wayfair to assemble the next day ... he knew I couldn't see ... he put the thing in backwards and left with crooked shelve

Sandra Graham

So nice. So accommodating. Even sympathetic when I went in the hospital! So far, great experience!

Liz

I ordered baby furniture and a recliner. Merchandise was delivered on time and was superb quality.

C. Mendez

They send the furniture to my house and the instructions were precise and helpful

Daphna Delmar, DE

The quality of the product is great but the couches kept on failing apart I fixed them 2 times already but it comes back the same.

Patricia Hilbun Brandon, MS

Wayfair is one of the best companies for online shopping. I've never been disappointed!!!

Susan Appleton, NY

They have horrendous customer service after sending junk, wrong items and not honoring sale prices. The customer service people are rude and very arrogant. I will NEVER do business with them again!

Myken Cheyenne, WY

I just purchased two pieces of furniture from Wayfair. The prices are great. I do wish the return policy and return shipping were more affordable

Kilee Wagner Eagle Mountain, UT

I always get compliments on my beautiful rug I found at Wayfair. They beat everyone's price for the same rug!

Adria Riverton, UT

We’ve ordered multiple things from here and have had ask good experiences. Quality is great too. I would recommend

David T Draper, UT

Wayfair is easy to use and ships in a good frame. I go by the star reviews and have found some quality products so far.

Toni Baker Riverton, UT

Shop way fair online can find almost anything in need injoy shopping there everything you need lamps to rugs

Kbr Lahaina, HI

If you want you can get some packages on Wayfare but at other times things are more expensive so I don’t have a lot of confidence in them.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

I always get scared buying furniture without seeing it, but Wayfair is awesome. The Table was exactly like it was advertised and the reviews stated.

Kathryn American Fork, UT

Good experience with everything bought on Wayfair. The furniture is quality and the delivery is quick!

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

Wayfair has everything that I was looking for! The prices were great and the website was very professional.

Courtney carlson South Jordan, UT

Ordered a bed and it broke so they gave me back my money. Not sure o the quality of their products but they have a cute selection.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

I LOVE Wayfair. Not only do they have good deals, but they also ship quickly and make comparing prices easy.

bailey jo Orem, UT

Great selection and easy to find everything I need. The quality has been great for everything I've boughten from them.

Liana Colorado Springs, CO

They have the cutest and most interesting furniture around, you just have to be willing to pay premium prices.

Renee Adams Stanwood, WA

Great selection for decorating. Sometimes, the quality of the product isn’t as good as I hoped.

Karina Koch Houston, TX

The Pettisville 7 light looks nothing like the picture and came in a million pieces that have to be assembled. Very disappointed. Do not recommend this product.

Endia Gulfport, MS

Items look nice but are not high in quality. The set up has easy to follow instructions but shipping may take awhile.

Maria Park Baltimore, MD

Great selection of products although the images online are a bit misleading. Very easy to assemble.

Rose

Great. Every product we've purchased from them has been excellent.

Jeanie

They sent damaged furniture. There were chips in the finish and a huge scratch on the top of the table.

Sandra Strum

It was a great experience. Plus, my delivery came 2 days earlier the expected.

Gwen Jones

Always deliver on time, good buys and cost, quality products

Douglas Kempf

huge selection, free shipping, on-line reviews, lots of product details

Deborah Everybodytalksabout

All products I bought we stylish, good quality and affordable.

Chaz

No problems so far.I have been satisfied with all purchases that I have bought.

Davina

Excellent choices and amazing prices. Pleasant experience all the way around.

Rosalie Vargas

I have ordered several items, all as described & quality good.

Wayfair Buyer Simi Valley, CA

Their descriptions are not accurate. Claim real leather and charge hundreds, in actuality it is either bonded leather or plastic. Their furniture is not of good quality.

Jadyn Coloma, MI

At Wayfair each tine I have purchased something on the website I have had a good experience.

Misty Lacey Laurel, MS

I have ordered several chairs & a rug from Wayfair. I was mostly pleased with them except the quality of some items.

Linda Hays Layton, UT

I have only bought a few things from Wayfair but service was good and products were too.

AJ Wakefield Tucson, AZ

This company has great products at great prices. I would recommend it to anybody!