Rooms To Go Logo

6.4

Patrick Clark Durham, NC

I Wish That I Would Have Listened! Even after reading the many reviews and listening to my neighbor talk about how terrible this place was, I still decided to buy from them. The sales person seemed so nice. We even got the extended warranty and other benefits. My issue is with their policy that they do not stand behind. We were told that if the price goes down within 60 days, we would get the difference. I knew that Memorial Day was around the corner. Sure enough they had a sale. The sectional that I bought was discounted by $100. I called customer service, talked to the store manager and the sales person and got the same crap. They said that since I had a bundled price it did not count. That is ridiculous! The price was reduced by $100 and they refused to honor their policy. I highly advise anyone reading this to not buy from Rooms To Go! I am hoping that the furniture holds up, but believe all of the bad reviews out there now. I wish that I would have listened! So Please listen to me and STAY AWAY!

Sara Fort Lauderdale, FL

I would highly recommend AGAINST buying any furniture from this company. They do not adhere to their 1-year manufacturer's warranty which, in my book, is a scam and should be noted. If I could take legal action, I would. Their tactics take advantage of people. My husband and I bought a nightstand in December 2017 (less than a year ago, obviously) and noticed little white dots around the top of the stand shortly thereafter - to the point where you could see the wood and/or paper (cheap material) used to create the piece. I've had two service technicians come to our home and take photos and both technicians noted that the defect should be covered under the warranty. Lo and behold, I get a call today that the defect is not covered under the 1-year manufacturer's warranty as it is not a manufacturer defect. To say that I am disappointed in the service and lack of empathy/care is putting it lightly. The "white dots" or marks are, in fact, because of how the piece was made and not because of our handling. There is literally one light on the nightstand which is not even by the marks. Again, do yourself a favor and not order any items from this company. Their "1-year" warranty is obviously a waste and a scam and their service is deplorable. Take your business elsewhere. That is what my husband and I will be doing moving forward.

Ray Smyrna, TN

Went to the store and purchased a king bedroom suit with adjustable base.Before we purchased we made sure everything was in stock and the base would work with the bed. We were told it was in stock except for the adjustable base as it was a new item and not available for delivery until May 1st. 1 day before the delivery we were advised the 2 nightstands are on backorder. We gat the delivery today on May 1st and everything was damaged and the base does not work with the bed. Spent over 4K and it’s all junk. The delivery guys knew it was all damaged and brought it in anyway. They left a mess on my floors and when I was calling a manager I asked them to wait and they left and even left my front door and storm door wide open. I called Rooms to go and spoke with the manager John and I told I want them to pick it all up the junk they left. I also actually went to see him in person as well. This guys acts like he can’t make a decision. They are supposed to pick up the furniture this weekend and refund my money. This has been the worst experience with buying furniture. I have spent at least $30k or more with them and this is what I get in return.DON’T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY IS YOU WANT GOOD SERVICE AND PRODUCTS!!!

Paul and Mary Chavosky Meridianville, AL

I cannot even give this company one star but couldn't post without it. We ordered a bedroom set mid-March. It is now May and have been sent two broken footboards with no clear resolution in sight. Even though we submitted a signed request at delivery to exchange the broken piece, and were assured we would be reached by customer service with a new footboard within a week, we are still awaiting yet another "technician" to come out to verify the broken footboard, even though two of their employees verified the broken piece on the delivery truck. We may or may not get a replacement by August. No one took responsibility for the problem or gross lack of communication between delivery staff and customer service. Hours of time have been wasted on waiting on the multiple deliveries and technician. Customer service was horrible and not helpful at all. Their inability to assist us in a reasonable way escalated the problem all the more. If you are considering a furniture store, RUN, do not walk, the other way from this store unless you want the most unpleasant experience possible. There are plenty of furniture stores with much better customer service and perhaps even one that can deliver an intact set of furniture the first time around.

Jordan Sandy, TX

My husband and I were in the market for a new bedroom set, and found one that we liked and had it delivered. Everything was fine except the dresser had a scuff on the edge. The delivered us a new one a couple of weeks later and it had a small chip in it, but we decided we could live with it. A week later we decided to buy the matching standing dresser because we need the extra room. The dresser was delivered but was pretty banged up and a panel was broken. We called to schedule delivery for a replacement, which they said would take two weeks to get to us and we had to request yet another day off from work to be there during the delivery time. With this one, the delivery guy noticed right off the bat that it was broken. At this point we are a bit frustrated and my husband asked for them to send a new one asap. He took yet another day off of work to be there for the delivery, and the third one was also broken. It was as if they just waited two days and brought the same one back. So we started the return process. It seems obvious to me that their quality control is not up to par and they don't care enough to ensure that the products they ship are not damaged or broken. It's a shame because the furniture itself was very nice. This wille the last time we order anything from Rooms to Go.

Jonathan Ezeugo Richmond, TX

I purchased a leather set of sofa, loveseat and recliner a few years ago. I was promised when purchase was made that the seats and front parts are "pure leather" and that only the back and sides were bonded leather. Well just a few years and the front part is peeling off, despite repeated applications of the treatment they advised should be made often. Now Rooms To Go says the warranty is just for a period. They don't seem to get it. If you promise the furniture is pure leather and that only the back and sides are bonded leather, why is the front part turning out to be bonded leather? That's dishonesty in the very least. It's disappointing beyond words. I don't think I will ever purchase nor advise anyone to purchase from this company, they simply can't deliver good, trustworthy business.

Monica A Romero Port Saint Lucie, FL

Please do not buy from this company. I had the worst experience. They tried to deliver a set of sofas 4 times and kept sending the wrong pieces. After the 4th try, I told them to take them back. Client has to take time off from work for deliveries and I have to now take more time off to send the furniture back. Managers never apologized to me. I also bought a set for my daughter and furniture come broken. I had to wait for another delivery. I wasted so much time for nothing. The furniture is not that cheap for such terrible service. I will never ever ever ever buy from them and nobody should until the fix their warehouse and customer service performance. Thanks.

Shirley Rivers Kyle, TX

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE , HORRIBLE. The worst customer service ever. Delivery - Horrible- had us waiting ALL DAY twice for a delivery . I can go ON AND ON about all the things that happened to us trying to purchase furniture for my mother-in-law after the flood in Houston. I gave them another chance after this incident and purchased some furniture for my house. Same Results. Waited all day for the delivery. Did not get my tables until a week later. Talked with customer care and later a manager which also was unbelievably HORRIBLE. Once they get your money, the service quality just drops. My husband and I are DONE WITH ROOMS TO GO!!! I should have read All the reviews that gave them a 1 star rating. I cannot believe that this company treats it’s customers so poorly. Unacceptable!!!! Also order a fireplace that came directly from the manufacturer and you may have some assembly. NO , a lot of assembly because they don’t send anyone out to help put the close to 500 little hardware pieces together with wood glue. Nothing was assembled - just flat boards and lots of hardware! Never again!

Monica Hasty Austin, TX

On 1-15-18, I ordered and received a daybed, paid extra for the men to put it together.The bed was missing four screws. They said they would put in an order for them. After waiting a month with no contact from them, I called their customer service. They were not helpful. Kept wanting to exchange for a new bed. I only needed four screws. After further emails and calls, they said they could only look into it after 45 days. What?! That made no sense. Would the next bed have all the required parts? I only needed 4 screws. Again, they offered to replace the entire bed, costing me another wasted day and inconvenience. I offered to buy the screws and put them in myself if they would reimburse me for the cost of the screws. Never did get a response for this. I’m extremely frustrated and dissatisfied with Rooms to Go.This should not be so difficult.

Felicia Perez San Antonio, TX

My family and I visited the 707 NW Loop 410 (78216) location this past Saturday and sadly our experience was AWFUL. As someone who works in the customer service industry I was just appalled by the level of unprofessional behavior and the way me and my family were treated. First the associate that helped us on the kids side was named Dwayne was VERY pushy and very rude. An example for you was when he asked us if we'd be purchasing mattresses for the bunks and daybed we purchased for our children, my husband AND myself politely told the man we had already purchased mattresses and we only needed to find a futon mattress but that we'd prefer to look elsewhere to find one within a specific price range his exact response to us was "Well I can tell you right now your not going to find one"..Are you kidding me right now? Your telling me rooms to go is the only carrier of futon mattresses in all of San Antonio?? I moved past that annoyance and continued with our sale and near the end we were asked if we wanted to purchase warranties for the furniture that covered repairs and whatnot to which my reply to this salesman was "no thank you my aunt reupholsters furniture and will gladly take care of us if/when we need those services at that point I left my husband to go over to the regular rooms to go showroom side and purchase a bedroom set for my husband and I and once my husband completed the transaction he handed me our paperwork and as soon as I saw it I noted they in fact did charge us for the warranty a little over and extra $100. And so I let the sales associate helping me with our bedroom set know what happened and he said he'd get management to speak with us. A few moments later a man who I can only assume was the store manager since he never introduced himself as such or even said a word at all to us, walked up to where we were, looked at us, then turned around into an office area in the back. A few seconds after one of the women in the back area called us over to assist us with our refund and asked me if I would like store credit or a check mailed to me within 7-10 business days!!! I was thrown! Here we just spend over $2500 cash, not debit, and I couldn't get $100 of it back to me the same day! All because the associate didn't listen correctly or did not care to? Because I am 100% sure there was no miscommunication on my part I was VERY clear on what I wanted and did not want. I'm not sure if this is how business is regularly handled at rooms to go but I am sadly disappointed.UPDATE 03/14/2018: I have already previously emailed with associates regarding the initial issue my family had while in the actual store. Since then unfortunately it has not gotten any better...We got the first part of our order yesterday (which a time frame was NEVER ONCE given to me I had to find that out on my own) and everything was great except the fact we were missing our canopy we purchased. I called the delivery part of customer care and was told they in fact did not have our canopy in stock in Texas therefore my order for that item was cancelled and remade coming out of Florida and I would be getting it through UPS. This made me upset because we were assured we'd get certain items on a certain day and nobody even checked if it was in stock until the day before our scheduled delivery?? I don't appreciate being lied to in order to get me to spend money if it wasn't in stock here in Texas I could have found one elsewhere. Work schedules needed to arranged in order to accommodate the delivery schedule and now they need to be changed yet again.So after I was told about the order being changed I asked to speak with management because I felt after the initial issue in the store on top of this issue with delivery I should not have to pay for the canopy. After being placed on hold the lady came back on and offered me a $50 store credit, I reluctantly accepted since it was at least something to try and right all the wrongs I'd been having from the start. I was not able to apply the $50 credit myself online so I called customer care again and explained what was going on and the man I spoke to told me when I was ready to purchase call the online sales customer service and they can help apply that credit. So I found the item I wanted and called online sales and the lady there tells me I have to purchase the item with my own money then call them and they'd apply the credit/get me refunded.This completely defeats the purpose of a credit!! I asked to speak to management because at this point I am more than upset. I get a man who, I apologize did not get his name but I am sure it should be noted somewhere who I spoke with, and he was just about as rude and unhelpful as the sales associate in the store was and he tell me "you don't even have a store credit it hasn't been approved yet"...this was not once even told to me when they told me they were giving me the store credit! Then he tells me to call back Friday and see if it's been approved and if it isn't THEN only at that time will they put a "rush" on it....I'm sorry but call me crazy but I would have put a "rush" on it from the beginning and his reply to me is "well your not our only customer"...you know what sir your right but I can promise after all this trouble I will not be returning even to use my $50 credit. UPDATE 03/15/2018 I have been told flat out no that they will not refund me the money for the canopy even though I was supposed to have had it by now and "customer service" says it hasn't even shipped yet but online it says the delivery date was yesterday..And have been flat out told they will be doing nothing..Awesome first and last experience!

Jacqueline Gregg Florence, SC

I purchase a Ashford Landing Gray 3 PC Sectional Living Room Sofa in February 2017 and my Sectional was delivered in March 2017 I've had this Sectional a total of 6 months and my Sectional looks awful the cushions are wearing and it has only been 6 months, I can't say the wearing of the cushions are from to much usage of the Sectional because no one is at home but me, I called Rooms To Go in July about the poor quality of my Sectional and I was told that they would send a Technician out to take a look at my complaint and he came out in July which would have been 4 months after receiving my Sectional and the Technician sat on the sectional and talk to me and I shared with him that while I was in the Rooms To Go Store in Myrtle Beach, SC I ask the salesperson if the Sectional was sturdy and if the cushions were sturdy also and she said yes and that was a lie. I did not hear from Room To Go so I call them and I was told that the Technician reported that he did not see anything wrong with the Sectional and my question was could he tell all of this by sitting on the Sectional and the CSR just apologize and I was not pleased with the Tech. decision at all but one thing I know we would never purchase anything from Rooms To Go again. I felt like Rooms To Go did not care about my concerns of the poor quality of the product I received from them. I hope my review will help with your purchase.

Josh

Below is the letter I wrote to the CEO. Dear Jeffrey Seaman: I am writing to tell you about the horrible experience we had with your company. My goal is to not simply complain in the hopes that something may come out of it for us, because quite frankly, you company has lost our trust. It is my hope that by writing this letter, you will make the necessary changes within your company to prevent someone else from having the same experience we did. We initially had a good experience with Rooms To Go when we bought a kitchen table, chairs, end tables and a coffee table from your location at 2846 Medical Center Parkway in Murfreesboro Tennessee. My wife and I recently moved in from out of state and bought our first new home. We were pleased with the service we received so we decided to take our business to your company again when we decided to buy a curio cabinet. We purchased the cabinet on July 28th, 2017 with an expected delivery date of August 9th, 2017. When our new cabinet arrived it looked terrible. The wood was dirty, the glass was filthy and had dried water droplets inside. The base of the cabinet had a piece missing exposing raw wood, two of the legs looked as though they had been sanded down, the area above the doors had several dents and the doors did not line up when shut. We pointed these issues out to the delivery driver who told us to call the 800 number and request a technician because there was nothing he could do about it. We called the 800 number as instructed and were told that it could not be fixed because of the exposed wood and that a replacement would have to be sent out. We arranged to have the replacement cabinet delivered on August 18th, 2017 between 10am -2pm. I received a text message from Rooms To Go on August 16th, 2017 stating that our cabinet would be delivered between the hours of 4pm – 8pm. We then had to rearrange our plans in order to accommodate the new time all the while trying to be understanding and as patient as possible. On August 18th, 2017, the day our cabinet was supposed to be delivered, I received a phone call from your dispatch center around 5pm who told me that the delivery driver had hit some traffic and that they had to adjust our delivery time to between 6pm – 10pm. We then had to cancel the plans that we had delayed earlier in the day. As 8:30 pm rolled around, I grew concerned that our delivery may not arrive. I called the store and spoke to the sales associate, Matthew I, who sold us the cabinet and he told me that he did not have access to the delivery system. Matthew also told me that he had spoken to the manager, John E and asked that I call back the following day after 9am if there were any problems with the delivery. So, we waited another hour and a half, after waiting all day and canceling our plans and NO ONE SHOWED. The next morning, I called the Rooms To Go location where we purchased the cabinet to speak to Mr. E and was told that he did not come into work until 12pm. Shortly after 12pm on August 19th, 2017, I drove to the Rooms To Go location where we bought the cabinet and asked for Mr. E. After waiting several minutes, we spoke briefly and he told me that Matthew had brought him up to speed and about the difficulties we had up to that point. Mr. E asked me to wait while he got to the bottom of what had happened. I sat in the showroom for an hour and a half (I actually timed it) before Mr. E returned and apologized for the wait. He explained to me that he had been in contact with the head of the delivery department and that our replacement cabinet would arrive on August 22nd, 2017 between 10 am – 2pm. Mr. E also said that he wanted to hear from me when the cabinet was delivered an offered to refund our delivery charge (he was the first to do this). Mr. E also said that I had his word that our replacement cabinet would be delivered this time. On August 22nd, 2017, we again waited for the replacement cabinet to be delivered and once again our time was wasted. No phone call, no text message, no delivery. I then called the Rooms To Go location and asked to speak to Mr. E but was told that he was not working that day, which was to say the least surprising as he wanted me to call him when our replacement cabinet was delivered. This in fact, was the second time I was told to call Mr. E during a particular time just to find out that he was not at work. After speaking to an employee at the store about the difficulties we were having, I was transferred to another manager John W. I expressed my extreme dissatisfaction with the broken cabinet we had received as well as terrible customer service experience we had received. I also explained to Mr. W that Mr. E had assured me that our replacement cabinet would be delivered. Mr. W apologized for the terrible experience we had had and recognized that Rooms To Go had violated the trust. Mr. W offered to credit our credit card for a portion of what we had spent on the previous furniture items that we had bought. I explained to Mr. W that while I appreciated that, we were not looking for a discount, what we wanted was the cabinet that we paid for in good condition. Mr. W told me that he would contact the delivery department and get to the bottom of the issue and that he would call me back. A short time later, Mr. W did call and said that he thought the cabinet might be delivered on August 28th, 2017 but did not have a timeframe. Mr. W said he would call me the following day after 12pm to confirm. On August 23rd, 2017 after waiting for four hours to hear from Mr. W, I called the Rooms To Go location and asked to speak to him. I was told that Mr. W was not working that day but that I could speak to Mr. E. Once again, I was told to call and ask for someone who wasn’t working that day. Mr. E explained to me that when I visited the store on August 19th, 2017, he had an email exchange with someone in delivery and that he thought that his email had been sent to other staff members but apparently it had not. Mr. E told me that he had “dropped the ball” and that he was very sorry. I asked Mr. E about the delivery date for our replacement cabinet and he told me that it should be delivered on August 28th, 2017 but that he did not have a timeframe. Once again it looked like we would spend the day waiting for Rooms To Go to fulfill their promise. On August 25th, 2017, I received a text message from Rooms To Go confirming our delivery for August 28th, 2017 but no timeframe was provided. On August 27th, 2017, I called the automated delivery line and found out that our delivery was scheduled between the hours of 10am – 2pm. On August 28th, 2017 at 1:45pm, the delivery truck arrived and two men promptly removed the broken, filthy cabinet that had been sitting in our home unusable for the last 20 days. As they unboxed our replacement cabinet, they noticed that the wood on the bottom was split. Obviously, we refused the new broken cabinet as an exchange for our existing broken cabinet and told the driver to take both back. The driver REFUSED stating that he had orders to pick only one cabinet. While the driver and I debated back and forth, the other delivery employee used a pen to color the exposed chunk of wood. He then told me that the cabinet looked fine and that we should just keep that one. No attempt was made to address the dents in the wood, the sanded down legs or the doors. I then explained to both of the delivery employees that we would not accept another piece of broken furniture and the driver responded by saying that his truck was full and that he would not have room to take both cabinets with him. I told the driver that I had been told by both Mr. E as well as Mr. W that if the replacement cabinet was not to our liking, to refuse the delivery. He responded by saying, “I don’t know what to tell you, but we’re not taking both with us”. I told him, “Fine but if you leave it here, I’m going to load it in my truck, drive this thing to the store and tell them to unload it and give me my money back”. After some apparent pondering, the driver said that they would load both cabinets and return them (I guess he had room after all). After this terrible experience, I called the Rooms To Go location and again spoke to Mr. W who apologized for our experience and added that he would make sure that our credit card was credited for the return. I explained to Mr. W that my wife and I are both active on various forms of social media and that we would be warning everyone we could about the way that your company does business. In conclusion, we moved from out of state and found a company we thought we could trust and we were wrong. We trusted that you would deliver furniture that was “showroom quality” per the purchase agreement and you failed. We fought through the quagmire of a so called customer service system where no one is accountable and you let us down. We were told to call during certain times just to find that the person we were supposed to talk to was not there or that a delivery truck was full when it wasn’t but found that you lied. As I wrote in the beginning of this letter, I don’t want anything from you, you have lost our business for life. It is my hope that you address these issues so other customers don’t have to endure the terrible products, lack of customer service and lies that we did.

Debbie Averitt Madison, WI

Buyer beware! I purchased a very expensive mattress at RTG in Dunn, NC. They encouraged me to finance with no finance charges. Synchrony Bank was the company and they have been nothing but trouble from the beginning. The worst came in November. It was Thanksgiving week and the bank was closed on Thursday and Friday. My payment was due on Sunday. The bank paid it on the Wednesday prior to closing for Thanksgiving. Synchrony Bank said they did not receive it until Monday, making it a day late. The reason they didn't receive it is because they were not open. They have harassed me daily because I am refusing to pay late fees and double payments. I have not stopped making my agreed-upon monthly payment and will do so until it is paid in full. However, I will not pay late fees that I have not truly incurred. They are horrible to talk to and Rooms To Go will do nothing to help me. It has been reported to the credit bureau so now I have to go to the trouble of disputing it. Even with this late payment report, my credit score is still 710 so I'm not overly concerned. I have always paid my bills and take pride in having a high credit score. This is wrong though. Please read the reviews. There have been over 2,000 complaints in the past year. I wish I had done my research before buying.

Kelly Brown Hopewell, VA

ROOMS TO GO delivered a bedroom set to my home on a Saturday . 2 days prior I had a mattress with adjustable bases delivered from a different company. The set cost over $3800 and included a 10yr warranty. We also purchased a mattress protector. When Rooms to Go came on Saturday they instructed me to remove my bedding. The delivery men proceed to set up my bed and placed a rail on my mattress which left several huge stains all over the mattress. I informed the delivery men not to put anything on my bed and covered it. Any stains void tje 10yr warranty. They also put two tears on the bases. I called ROOMS to Go while the delivery drivers were still at my home. After opening a claim , calling two more times, they finally called me back 9 days later. After a few more days they offered $100. This does not cover the damages. It does not replace what was lost on a 2 day old bed. They took my warranty from me. They are responsible for the damages. They refuse to do anything else. CONSUMERS BEWARE. IF YOU HAVE RTG DELIVERING ANYTHING TO YOUR HOME RECORD THE ENTIRE EVENT. I WAS A PREVIOUS CUSTOMER. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT RTG again

Kayleigh Kalbach Atlanta, GA

If I could go negative I would. My husband I purchased a living room set just under 2 years ago now and we're already having to replace it. When we bought it we had the scotch guard protection added and told we got free cleaning solution for life as well as a professional cleaning if the set was stained, if the cleaning didn't work, then all 3 pieces would be replaced due to a matching thing. Well we scheduled the delivery for the coffee tables and end tables first. The delivery men called me and said they couldn't find our house. I asked where they were, started to give them directions. They hung up on me. They called me back shortly and asked for directions again. As I was giving them, they started talking over me. The guy show up 2 hours past delivery time frame had ended. They pulled up at the end of our street and put the tables to get her there and left. The table set was all scratched up and my husband and I had to carry it back to the house. A couple weeks later, we get the couch loveaeat and recliner delivered. Long story short, the couch had to be replaced. They gave us a replacement love seat. They redelivered another loveseat. Showed them the measurements and they told us that it was in fact measuring the measurements for the love seat but did nothing to replace it. My niece spilled a cup of juice in our relcliner so we call after the solution didn't get up the stain, leaving guy comes out and marked in his notes that we had urine and juice in the chair. Claimed we had someone in the chair for over a month and we'd have to pay out of pocket to have the set cleaned before anything could be done about it. So here we are a year later and still fighting to get what we were promised upon purchasing. So I started leaving honest reviews of our experience on face book. I noticed other people with similar experiences on their as well. Since then all of our comments have been removed and I know I am currently blocked from commenting any further. I'm still emailing their customer service fighting with them about the "urine" in the chair. If I really wanted to pee on something I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be the brand new living room set we paid over $3k for.

Dodie Carreon T. Houston, TX

I purchased an Eric Church dresser and was scheduled for delivery today (Oct 27). The delivery guys called me exactly between 11:50ish and told me that they are already at my home. At that time, I'm in the office and my wife is out as well enroute to her business. I was expecting at least that a prior notice or a call will be placed an hour or at least 30 minutes before they reached their destination. This will ensure that somebody is available at the time of delivery. So to cut it short, they left and their customer support told me that i have to wait for 48 hrs to reschedule. 48 hrs just to reschedule (note: we've already waited agonizingly 3 weeks)??? I don't know how many more weeks to wait before they deliver!!! During my conversation with the customer support: I raised several points such as the pre-delivery call which they didn't do, the scheduled delivery time I received from SMS which is between 12 to 4pm (and yet they arrived 11:50ish in the morning) and the time frame mentioned on the receipt which is between 7AM to 10PM. CS responded that it is NOT a policy to conduct predelivery notice call and they have no control over their subcontractor drivers. Also, they can't do anything but rather wait for 48 hrs to reschedule again. I asked again if there's a hotline where i can file a complain, but the CS agent told me that even if I raise a complain that will never be actioned. First and foremost, all other companies have a pre-delivery policy such as Best buy, Wayfair, Target, etc... and why Rooms To Go can't do it? We bought alot of stuff from this company and most of the time they call me an hour prior to delivery, but this time they missed. Secondly, why the Customer Service not providing any alternative and I have to call you twice since the first one dropped the line as I was trying to ask what else can be done (I was not raising my voice nor cursing). You better train your CS Team, even them they are aware that following up is hopeless. Lastly, the committed time is between 12pm to 4pm, how come they deliver at 11:50am. Please understand that not everybody has the luxury of time, Rooms To Go has to respect and observe your commitment. While I love your products, I am totally upset with your support team. This will bring your business down. Please for the love of humanity, fix your support system!

Anna Ballan Raleigh, NC

Customer service is terrible. My fault was I was unaware of the 48 hours "buyer remorse" return policy. This is not buyers remorse. I would still purchase the ottoman if it was an accurate color. I purchased a furniture set a year and a half ago, unable to afford the ottoman. I believed they had stopped selling the set so I was thrilled when I saw it online, not aware of the slight color variation. I received the ottoman on a Thursday and I work weekends. When did I have time to sort out the discrepancy? Now I'm stuck with an ottoman that doesn't match and customer service who didn't even try to fix the situation. All I got was lousy sorry with no attempt to resolve the issue. An exchange maybe for the right color? Nope. Will definitely not recommend rooms to go to anyone. Especially online purchases.

Chad Gilbert Atlantic Beach, FL

Bought two couches. Paid for the "scotchguard treatment" to keep them from staining; they gave me two little bottles of cleaner and said that if anything did end up getting on the couch that I just need to blot a little of the solution on the area and it would disappear. The product was never applied which became obvious within the first couple of months. I called to ask them to send new covers that were actually treated. They had to send a technician out to look things over. It was recommended to me that I have the couches professionally cleaned. He also said he was there on behalf of RTG, not the customer. The "customer service supervisor" who called a couple days later to handle my case said that I should have never washed the covers since that voided my warranty. Seriously? When I voiced my disapproval he only talked over me. He eventually said I could "have the stage" and after I got done talking said he was sorry I felt that way. Rooms to Go: too big to care. You had an opportunity to keep a customer. You lost one for life.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

I got my huge bunkbed from rooms to go and it is such nice quality and all of the gadgets is so cool! All of the furniture that I've bought from rooms to go have lasted very long

JOHN HARRIS Clayton, NC

Bought a recliner/chair that I am completely unhappy with. So far, I am six weeks in to trying to get this junk returned. SIX WEEKS! It takes them days to reply, they ask a new question, then another 4-5 days for the next response/new question. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I should have bought a LA-Z-Boy!

Renee Nelson Concord, NC

I will not be getting anything else from RTG. I bought bunkbeds with delivery and set-up at $89.00extra. On Monday they brought bunkbeds but said they didn't have the screws but someone would be back to put them together....one week later and 3 phone calls to customer service and my daughter went and paid $82.00 for screws so we could put beds together....oh and they're only taking off $50 for not setting up.

Vincent Parks Sr Atlanta, GA

-5 stars. I paid my furniture bill off after one year. Then I check my mail two weeks later they closed my card I called customer service they said sorry reapply. So I'm letting people know right know your rate will change that's another way they make 💰 off the cheap furniture. Did I reapply. Can a elephant fly. Trust me people it's worth it go to Havertys may be a little high but they won't trick you.

Nikki Marie Creedmoor, NC

Bought furniture set and dining room set. Furniture set broke or was broken after less than a month and wood was popping out underneath the couch scratching the hardwood floor. The dining room set table and chairs had no gloss on it and we got splinters. We got a new table but the chairs were made wrong. Every time the service guys come out to our house they are always incredibly rude. One dropped his tools on the hardwood floor. People at the store were nice but sometimes avoided us. Overall cheap, extremely overpriced furniture and rude customer service.

Paul J Dibonaventura Aubrey, TX

I have been desperately trying to get my recliner fixed for over 2 years, customer service always lies, if you call the corporate offices they re route your call back to customer service, I was promised a replacement after several intents to order parts with no results and now the replacement offer is of the table, worst company that I have done business in my 57 years, I strongly suggest to stay away from Rooms to Go it should be rename rip-off to go DO NOT EXPECT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER YOUR PURCHASE

Paul J Dibonaventura Aubrey, TX

Do not purchase from this company, they lie like politicians, is been 2.5 years now and I cannot get my recliner fixed, 7 calls, they don't order parts, they claim they dropped the ball, finally got the parts wrong parts, they told if after this visit if they couldn't I would get a replacement, well now that offer is not longer on the table, horrible customer service, they are liers, corporate won't take calls, they reroute back to customer service

Barbara Kirby Lenoir, NC

I purchased a sofa,love seat,ottoman and two recliners covered with bonded leather.Wasn't sure what (bonded) leather was,but found out after a couple months.The sofa and love seat didn't show much wear,the two recliners were a different story. The fabric was falling apart like a wall with cheap paint.I found out later other people had similar situations.The best way I know to avoid this is DO NOT purchase this JUNK!!!!

ASHLEY HIRSCH Charleston, SC

Anyone who shops at Rooms to Go...don't waste your time and money. They damage stuff and try to deliver with no cares about the inconveniences. I recently purchased furniture from Rooms to Go, Ashley Furniture, and Lazboy, Rooms to Go is the only one that damaged items I paid for ($4500 worth of merchandise) and basically told me "oh well, too bad" I will never shop there again and can't stress enough that they only care about money, not their customers satisfaction

Claribeth Rosario Kissimmee, FL

Is to let you know the bad experience in Kissimmee store, zip code 34741. We bought a bed, after two months started to give problems and three months later nobody answered us. The store says it is not responsible and the bed vendo not answer. The store manager Luis G didn’t want to help us and the seller Rafael T-(super nice) want but can’t help us. Customer support is zero. The bed cost $7,316.42 and we can’t use because no work.

Rebecca

Purchased a 3 bedroom house full of beds, dressers, livingroom set. Everything was delivered on time, set up and put in place.

Nikkia Hall

I love how they assist you with your wants and needs.They make you comfortable in knowing that they have what theor customers are looking for.

Donna

Our couch began to separate and sag in the middle after 3 or 4 months of getting it and my husband had called to tell them and they came out and said that it was normal they werent going to do anything about it. Then a little bit after that we noticed the bottom of the couch would not pull out of the left side anymore. So now we never buy fro them anymore. My mom bought a leather couch from them and had a problem with her couch and it was only 1 week old so she wont buy from them either.

Marsha Lando Edgewater, FL

I have made 3 purchases but this will be my last. The delivery was a sectional rushed and thrown together, the guy would not fix it, said he had to send a tech. First tech did not come out due to hurricane, totally understandable, but no call back, waited another 2 weeks for another tech. Took pictures did not fix it. 2 chats to customer service, still waiting?? Will not purchased there again.

Cherlyn Winter Haven, FL

Wrong product delivered to my house 2x. Order my daughters bed and wrong bed was delivered after a month. Bed was replaced and that to was the wrong bed. Called corporate and the store and all they said was sorry we’ll have it redelivered (in a week). I will never order from them again. Total waste of time and money. I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.

Marcelo moncayo Miami, FL

@ROOMS TO GO. Horrible experience we paid cash, they sent the wrong product refuced to take it back wen we told the delivery. They wanted us to pay extra for their mistake when we said no, they refuse to return the money and promised a check in 15 days if we are lucky. Mean while we can not buy the furniture we need because they have our money. I soul not recomend buying anything from them. Customer service becomes your enemy the moment you have an issue. Awful star way of Rooms to go

Gabrielle Cumming, GA

The delivery company they hire is unsafe. One of the delivery men sexually assaulted me. If you are going to use this company make sure someone is at the house with you to ensure your safety. It really is a shame that Rooms to Go contracts out to a shady delivery service that probably does not even screen its workers. Shame shame shame on all of you.

R Riv Antioch, TN

I purchased a leather sofa set over a year ago and a screw just popped out of the recliner section and RTG told me since my warranty expired they won't be able to send anyone to come fix it!! I am a RTG cardholder and was thinking of purchasing two bedroom sets this weekend but that is not going to happen now!! The store manager said there is nothing they can do and then gives me two phone numbers of people that can come out to the house to fix it. Their customer service sucks and they need to change that warranty policy. I have told many friends to stay away from RTG!

Wilma Baker Richmond, VA

I bought a living room suite 6 months ago and first I payed a pretty big price. I noticed the die from the sofa was coming off on my cloths and it’s supposed to be color fast. I called the store and talked to customer service which did me no good at all they said we are sorry but your warranty doesn’t cover that ! And the extended warranty that I payed for was also a joke they don’t cover anything. I’m so upset and disappointed now I stuck with a $2,000.00 sofa that I have to keep covered so it doesn’t ruin any body’s cloths. Stay away from rooms to go ,!!

Julie duval Pompano Beach, FL

I bought a bed last June and it was $750 for both the mattress and box spring in the platform it sits on the mattress sags so bad that you can’t even get out of the bed and I’m not I have a woman you have to twist intern to get out of the bed it’s like a big pit in the middle of the bed. We tried turning the bed and the same thing happened this is the most horrible mattress I owned in my entire life.!

Steve Lexington, SC

Easy shopping experience. Bad delivery experience. They brought us free bed bugs. We had no issues before the delivery of a complete bedroom furniture set that Rooms to Go delivered. The first night my wife developed a rash. We thought that maybe it was a reaction to the matress cover material but later learned it is from Bed Bugs. Rooms to Go denies they did it and won'd accept responsibility. Never will we do business with them again.

Sylvia Justin, TX

Bought two chairs on line for living room, one chair collapsed. When inspecting it, found the framing was made of very thin particle board. It cannot be repaired. The other chair cannot be used as well, because it’s wobbling, and we are afraid it will collapse as well. Had the chairs only 2 weeks. When we called Rooms to Go, they said we were past our 3 days to complain. They instructed we send pictures of the chairs and damage, we did. That was 6 weeks ago. Did not get a response back. Now we are stuck paying for 2 poorly crafted chairs that cannot be used.

Christian Ordonez San Antonio, TX

I regret the very day I entered this store and purchased furniture. The sales people were ok, but the delivery and customer service is absolutely the worst I have ever experience in my entire life! Priscilla and all her delivery team in san antonio texas are horrible! DO NOT EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM A ROOMS TO GO UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO THROUGH THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!

Dan Herrington Santa Rosa Beach, FL

We purchased a set of leather living room furniture and were high pressured to buy their three year extended Force Field Protection plan. Within two years we had problems with the leather on one of the chairs and even though we bought the protection plan, Rooms to Go would not even consider repairing or replacing the chair. Their furniture is of poor quality and sales people are most concerned with selling these protection plans. Go elsewhere.

Tammy Denton, NC

We purchased two name brand mattress three years ago and both are separating and sinking. Under the warranty, we were given a credit towards comparable mattresses; however, none were in stock. We were also charged a 100.00 restocking fee per mattress. Rooms to Go no longer sticks the mattresses we purchased. I feel we were penalized both with our time and money because Rooms to Go stocked and sold us inferior merchandise. The mattresses we purchased were name brand and rotated as recommended. This was obviously a defect and yet we are still penalized. Do not buy from Rooms to Go.

Brian Breece Madison, TN

So I am paying for express delivery to be here today. They said between 2 and 6 now they are saying 6 to 10. I have things to do so I called customer service they have zero answers or anything to say except oh things happen and maybe traffic. My reply is I was told a specific time so I had my old furniture removed and my kid has nothing to sit on now. And Jessica a supervisor in customer service just ignored my complaint and hung up on me

Tracy Canton, GA

Delivery guy was rude . Refused to take off his shoes and said it was their company policy not to take shoes off. Ok. Cover them with those blue booties. Nope. He wouldn’t do that either. He then asked me to call customer service if I liked. It’s Sunday. They are closed. I don’t even wear shoes in my own house! I was going to order living room furniture from them. Never again!

Rmanley Lakeland, FL

This was the WORST experience my wife and I have every had. Ordered over $6,000 worth of furniture 4 moths ago and STILL do not have all the pieces. Have received letters from RTG say we OWED them MONEY!! There delivery service is the WORST!!! NEVER ON TIME “ALL” furniture that was delivered “3” times was ALL damaged. If you want a VERY BAD EXPERIENCE GO TO RTG. The sale reps are waiting for u at the door, like a pack of DOG. Have FUN!!!

Harrison Canton, GA

My name is Mr. Harrison I bought all my furniture from rooms to go the last dining room table I bought in Kennesaw Georgia was delivered damaged took them 8 days to get me a new piece out three weeks later purchase $2500 in furniture in the dresser arrived damaged they also told me it would be eight days to receive a new piece this was yesterday January 4,2019 After waiting on a supervisor to call back yesterday no one has called yesterday or today and still not sure if we were even receive a new dresser very bad customer service

D Atlanta, GA

Worst company to deal with. Ordered sleeper chair to be told nearest delivery is in 3 weeks... then arrives broken. 2 hours later on the phone, the best they can do is wave a delivery fee and get a replacement in another 2 weeks. Oh wait.... but they’ll call me in 3 days as that delivery date still isn’t guaranteed. Good thing they have all my money. The customer service so bad that no product or sale is worth it! I was told by a supervisor that they do NOT inspect any products before you shop them as long as they are boxed.

LT Fort Worth, TX

I ordered two lamps on 11/7/2018. I received an email saying I will receive my lamps 7-10 business days after 11/7. It is now 12/28/2018 and I haven’t received my lamps nor have I received a follow up email as to what’s taking so long. I called customer service twice to request a refund and was told they would have to email the vendor and get a response. The customer service rep was unapologetic and unfriendly. I will be contacting corporate about this issue. I need my product of my money back ASAP!

csmith Fayetteville, NC

In store experience was fine. Delivery was a disaster. Window was 10 to 2. Received a phone call at 11, "It should be by 2 but maybe a few minutes after" I called back at 230 and was told by 4. I was originally told that I would be the first stop of the day when I scheduled this. I tried to confirm that it would be at least 2 and was told again "It should be by 2 but no more than a few minutes after" I had other appointments scheduled that needed to be taken care, on my only day off, because of what I had been told. Cannot comment on product because I am STILL waiting on it!!!