Rooms To Go Logo

6.4

Cheryl Martinez San Antonio, TX

We recently purchased furniture for a new home. I received my 2 dining sets with one chair damaged. I'm still waiting after 2 weeks for a replacement. The 2nd shipment i received was missing the screws so they literally just left all the parts to my shelfs on the floor and said rooms to go would contact me. I will not purchase merchandise from them again. I've purchased from wayfair and had it delivered in 2 days

Jana Waters Montgomery, AL

Horrible delivery experience, no customer service support. Bought a bedroom set, one piece was broken upon delivery, no replacement available(bedroom set discontinued). Picked out another bedroom set, was given 1 month delivery date. Waited all day then into night (gave up at 10:30 pm) but no show. They called next morning only to delay delivery another week. Needless to say, we are DONE!! Rooms To Go has lost a customer and will not hesitate to tell anyone to go SOMEWHERE ELSE!! Customer attention & service is DEAD!!

Jane San Antonio, TX

After the sale was complete nothing happened. We bought furniture for our sun porch. We were called THREE time to verify delivery. The day of delivery was a 4 hour window, 1:00-5:00. It is now 4:55, no furniture, no phone call, NOTHING! If the company spent on customer satisfaction what they spend on advertising it may have a bit mor success! This is the San Antonio store on interstate 10. So disgusting. Even this website is not consumer friendly.

Julie Deerfield Beach, FL

I ordered a rug on Internet and it was not the correct size. I’ve spent over an hour on the phone between waiting on hold and agents to return rugs. Customer service agents were not helpful and rude. I ask for supervisor and they were reluctant to have them speak with me. I am still waiting to hear from a supervisor.I don’t think I should have to pay for shipping on a return because of a mistake. This is not how Amazon handles these types of situations. I will no longer shop at RTG if they can’t rectify this situation for me!!!

Matt Naples, FL

Sales person was great, they have a decent selection but I wish I had read all of the bad reviews before purchasing from Rooms To Go. Their customer service and delivery are absolutely terrible and they do not care one bit about customer service or satisfying unhappy customers. I've read so many bad reviews I can't even understand how they're still in business!

Nick Charlotte, NC

I have purchased a sofa and loveseat from rooms to go 14 months ago, one of the arms of the sofa come off. I called the customer service on 10/8/18 for help, but they didn’t accept to fix it, even I pay for repairs, the associate was very rude. I advise everyone not to purchase furniture from rooms to go because it is bad quality and doesn’t last more than one year .

Aurelio Houston, TX

They use a very cheap materials in the furniture, I bought a couch almost three years ago, and after two years the wooden part inside the couch broke, and also a lever ,but they only offer one year for any manufacture defects, so you have to look for furniture repair.

jeanne smith Knoxville, TN

i am waiting for my mattress (which is terribley defective) to be replaced. Last month an technician came and measured (?) i asked them to sit on the mattress to see how it caves in (3/4's of it) the technician said he isnt permitted to sit on the mattress..He said that i would be hearing from the store that the mattress IS deffective...which i did not...i called them and was told that the mattress isnt defective enough???? R u kidding me?...i am not able to sleep on the bed.....this mattress needs to be replaced!!!! now i wait yet again for another technicain 2 weeks away...

Chris Archie Homosassa, FL

I bought my sofa and love seat set about 2 years ago. Just reminded today as I was vacuuming my sofa how awful it looks. It appears to be 10 year old. Buttons on back cushions began popping out since we first bought it, Very disappointed with the quality. Will not shop there again!!

Frank Bianco Summerfield, FL

Dealing with the sales person, customer service and the delivery people we could not have dealt with a better company. Thank u

sally hicks Canyon Lake, TX

Buyer beware. I purchased 2 sleeper sofas for vacation home , one in 2004 one in 2005. Neither had been used until dec 2017. Yeah you guessed it, both defective, cannot lower beds flat so people slide off bed. Just got off phone with customer service who gave standard reply "out of one year warranty". Will not send technician even if I pay for it. So 2 useless beds.. I thought the delivery people were supposed to check it out when delivered so my lesson, check everything out before delivery folks leave or you too will be STUCK with a useless sleeper sofa. Shame on you rooms to go.

Debbie San Antonio, TX

I had a great experience at Rooms To Go. Everyone was so helpful and kind. I received my furniture on time. Delivery guys were careful with my furniture. I am happy.

John Houston, TX

NO SUPPORT TO HURRICANE HARVEY VICTIMS I called and asked Rooms to Go for some type of payment suspension for at least 30-60 days due to the devastation caused to my City (Houston) by Hurricane Harvey. All they said was No Sir we aren't offering anything.Everyone is trying to help out except RTG. Gallery Furniture even opened their doors as a shelter and had victims sleep on their $12k beds. DISAPPOINTED in RTG. They won't get my business or a good recommendation from me again.

jennifer klauder Piscataway, NJ

absolutely the worst service ever was suppose to deliver yesterday from 8-10am and they came at 10pm and wouldn't refund me the delivery fee. First time customer and last time customer, now they can come and take it back. customer service was worst as well, I have their voice in transcript to be able to be read and it literally shows that they said 8am-10am not 10pm.

Kevin Hall Franklin, NC

My wife and I bought a sofa, and in less than a year, a hole was worn in it. Someone was sent out who took photos, and a few days later, I was asked to call the 800 number. When I called, I was told that this was "normal wear and tear". Needless to say, I don't think any sane person considers a hole worn in a sofa in a year to be "normal wear and tear". I will NEVER buy from these people again.

Julie Reese Elizabethton, TN

Sales person did not know the bank policies. I was told I could be added as an authorized user of my husband's account if I called the bank but was told by the bank they did away with that option over a year and a half ago and instead of accommodating the customer with delivery time frame they want you to accommodate them. I told them 2 days in advance that I couldn't be there in the time frame they issued and they showed up anyway and then called saying they were there waiting. Very incompetent company.

david natho TX

They didn't not fulfil their obligation to deliver the mattress. I had to go into the middle of a highway with my pickup and get my mattress. Did not pick up the old mattress. Offered to refund half the delivery charge then said they could give me a in store credit for the full amount of the delivery charge, Then they said they would refund the delivery charge and now I am stuck with mattress in my truck and by myself to get it upstairs. Will cost me another $60 to get rid of the old mattress. A very slimey company to deal with. Buyer be ware.

Ray Carolla Englewood, FL

Bought a complete vacation house out of Port Charlotte, Fl store. Would never deal there again. Delivery drivers failed to assemble everything, left broken cabinet in garage, lied about the replacement and hid further damage on a headboard. Supervisor said sorry. Had to order another nightstand as we are stuck with there furniture and they are delivering the damaged headboard at same time but still are charging us a delivery fee. Go to Furniture Warehouse right up he road, they did a fabulous job with the little we bought their. Wish I would have bought EVERYTHING at the other store

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

I would say Rooms To Go is the place to go to for mainly sophisticated and major home furniture. The prices can get a little steep and you won't always find what you need. Overall however, not too bad.

Randi Nelson San José, SJ

Rooms To Go in Midland Texas has a special place in my heart. They really do know how to change up the rooms. Quality product and will help you find what you are looking for.

Allison Campbell Gulfport, MS

Rooms to go is a great furniture company they make sure you have the best what suits your home and they have great payment programs without spending too much money.

Sarah Watters Quinlan, TX

As I write this review, I am sitting on the couch that I bought at Rooms To Go 15 years ago. It still looks great and is still holding up due to good quality.

Vera Squire ,

The Salesman was very helpful in explaining what the furniture cost and the quality consist of.

Pat Cape Coral, FL

wow, just wow. we got a dining room set and about 3 months later the edge got a small chip. we called Rooms to Go - they won't do anything (yes we bought the extended warranty) we called the manufacturer, they won't do anything! we had possibly used this table a total of 3 times - two adults no children! Buyer beware!

Mike Linz ,

Sales team will tell you anything you want to hear. Dont expect your furniture to arrive when they say it will. When it finally arrives, it is scratched up.....chipped....or even cracked and broken. Customer service is a bad joke at this place!!!

Heidi Panama City, FL

This company is horrible. They delivered the wrong bedroom 3 times. I had to take off work 3 days to except delivery and all were wrong. When I call to get it corrected they say they fixed it, but send me the wrong stuff again. I will never order from them again. I will tell all the people I know what a terrible company this is.

Orlando Reyes Fort Lauderdale, FL

They are the worst company I have ever met, they play with clients' money, they do not bring you shipments, they steal from clients, Customer services are lousy, and if they transfer you to a supervisor it is rude, I do not recommend them absolute

Daniela Miami, FL

Horrible customer service !!! They failed to deliver my furniture TWICE ! Ended asking for a refund and doing business with a company that actually cares about customers . Too bad I’m now stuck with a rooms to go credit card !!!

Ron Heacock Naples, FL

Bought furniture for my living room, dining room, and loft. The furniture is crap. Does not last. The leather set I bought from them has disintegrated with very little use. The sides and back of the furniture are paper thin cynic not leather. Lied to me. Living room fair and sofa, cloth have torn at seams all over. Again with very little use.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

Went here to look for bed for our kids. They have a large selection and even more online. Just wish they had more options for a loft bed with a full size bed on top.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

At these stores you can only view the items as display items. They then ship the actual item to you later. I don't like that. When I spend that kind of money I want the item now. Don't recommend.

Adell Jacksonville, FL

I,dont know where should I begin... Wrong stuff order from staff waited 3 month to get the table set and,it came wrong color and,wrong table... The,delivery guys very rude wont take,the table back at all saying once is out from the truck we cant put it back. Horrible customer services. Waited 2 hours on the phone tyring to resolve this issue ...

Willie

Very helpful staff and knowledgeable. Helped me design my den with pictures and all the accessories. Like they advertise rooms to go

Donna Knott

My experience was excellent. The piece was good quality and service was excellent from sale to delivery. Yes

DwayneWashington

Very good. I had a order and some of the items were damaged prior to delivery. Rooms to Go replaced it all correctly and promptly as promised.

Dennis Fields

Sales person was great and showed us many package options. She was very patient with us as we made our decision.

Michael amin Nolensville, TN

Order came different color .. and try to change it or fix it but I can’t .. I have to wait for someone to come after month to solve problem and not granted to solve .. customer service on phone was horrible and not helping .. bad store ..

felicia mundy Chapel Hill, NC

I bought a sofa for my daughter for her college graduation gift. We purchased a sofa in the mid point price range. I spent over a $1000 including shipping. The frame of the sofa fell apart in less than 5 years. Poor quality furniture. Will never buy anything from this store again!

Sandra Hall Boynton Beach, FL

I always buy my mattress here, no 9 years later I and my daughter needed new mattress. Two mattress was sent after two weeks I request service man to check my mattress out he said it was damaged. So off to the show room to pick another one. The girl in the office said you cannot do this again. The mattress is bad sleep impossible help

Maria Savannah, GA

Two weeks ago I bought my living room the purchase arrived incomplete and today I get the part of the coffee table and the package does not bring the tools to assemble the table, very bad experience, now I have to wait one week more for my furniture, I am very upset 😡 I do not recommend this company, store

Lisa Manspile Mocksville, NC

Rooms to go has poor manufacturing of this product along with the limited warranty! I bought a sectional there 5 year and 7 months ago and the frame has fell through. Very poor quality for the price of the product. I will never shop there again!

Jean Bradenton, FL

Just left your store on Cortez go for recliner and guy said "they r all over the store" and no such wooden arm one I saw on their commercial? And leaves me standing there. Took care of couple with dog in carriage instead I told someone about him and she said sorry and left me there. Again.

Rachel Guillory New Orleans, LA

We had a delivery on October 6,2018. The pillows on the sofa are shredding. The side and bottom of the love seat is tearing. The tech stated the coffee table bottom was broken. He also dropped and dragged the sofa scratching my wood floor. I sent a report and spoke customer service. No reply.

Sonia Cameron, NC

3 out 4 pieces damaged upon arrival. New piece arrived damaged. Bed will not be here for two months. No doubt it will come damaged. Do not know how they stay in business nor how they have avoided a lawsuit. Furniture is very,very poor quality. Shipped damaged from Vietnam!

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Rooms To Go always keeps buying furniture cheap and stylish and they are always willing to help you create a payment plan that fits your needs.

Dwhoush Theodore, AL

The prices at Room to go are very nice. Their furniture is cheap and not very well put together. My dresser started falling apart months after we bought it. The delivery process also takes forever. Their sales people are also very pushy. I stopped buying furniture from Rooms to go.

Hard of hearing

Excellent service and priceing. Staff was very helpful. Delivery was made quickly

George Busby

They sold us furniture that wasn't in stock. So I miss a full day of work because of this! Rooms to Go SUCKS!! We made our purchase at BT Furnishings and we are completely satisfied.

Amaris Potts Carrollton, GA

My rating would be a 0! Horrible company with horrible customer service! Deliver broken furniture and think it is okay! Customer service manager Ashley A is rude and ghetto! How can they employ such horrible people!

Mary Vero Beach, FL

Terrible customer service. Period.Could not keep furniture in the house due to the extremely heavy, chemical odor. They do no accept returns. You pay a 20% restock fee and have to choose something else! Never ever again!