Rescue One Financial Logo

Rescue One Financial

Is This Your Business?

3.8

LAST UPDATED: March 28th, 2022

Rescue One Financial is an AFCC accredited and 100 percent FTC compliant company composed of 72 highly trained consumer debt and financial consultants. They work in helping customers sort out unsecured loan debt, and currently have over $2 billion in the works through their debt settlement program.

While Rescue One Financial receives 1,000 applicants for consumer loans per month, the company funds around 50 percent of those applicants. This works out to working collectively with $35 million in debt. Our review is focused on their Debt Resolutions service (also known as debt settlement).

The Good

• One-on-One Help
  • Low Minimum Debt Requirement
  • Works with a Variety of Debts
  • Positive Customer Reviews

One-on-One Help

We love that Rescue One really focuses on helping customers one-on-one, with individualized help throughout the entire debt settlement.

The settlement process typically takes between 24 to 48 months. They also offer free consultations. Rescue One has 72 consumer and financial consultants - each one is licensed as a California Finance Lenders.

Because Rescue one offers multiple debt solution services, the company reviews each person's financial situation to see what type of help they qualify for.

If the company believes consolidation or a personal loan is a better option, they will recommend that and establish a plan with clients.

Low Minimum Debt Requirement

Rescue One Financial only requires customers to have $8,000 in debt compared to the industry average of $10,000 to $15,000.

Works with a Variety of Debts

From its list of debts they help with, Rescue One Financial seems to work with more debts than most debt settlement companies. The company can help with:

• Credit card debt
  • Medical bills
  • Cars in repossession
  • Unsecured debts (personal loans, lines of credit, and private student loans)

Positive Customer Reviews

People love the integrity and professionalism help of Rescue One's customer service representatives. Reviews also state Rescue One will point customers in a different direction when the company isn't a good fit for debt resolution.

The Bad

• No State Eligibility Information
  • Negative Customer Reviews

No State Eligibility Information

Rescue One does not provide any information on their website about their state eligibility. When we called for information regarding which states the company doesn't do business with, the Rescue One representative declined to release the list.

Negative Customer Reviews

Some people have been turned off by Rescue One's advertising practices. The company has been known to mail out prequalified loan letters to people with financial hardships, reject them, and then offer them debt resolution services. Many consider this practice shady.

The Bottom Line

In order to see if you are eligible, the company wants customers to call in for their individual state requirements, as they will not disclose a list of state eligibility online or over the phone. Because they do not share state availability, information on a money-back guarantee, and do not list pricing information online, we do not recommend working with Rescue One Financial to settle your debts.

View Best Debt Relief Companies

2.8

L. Caste

People want to get on this company because they have bad credit and simply don't qualify for a loan. I was given the option to qualify for a loan and when I asked about certain reviews of this site, they were very honest to tell me the truth. I understand lending parameters unlike other people. I know for a fact if i didn't qualify for the loan, I would be more than happy to have a different option. PLEASE, do not listen to the un-educated people om here, they are truly a great company that has helped out many people such as myself. I'm truly grateful with the great customer service they provided. Thank you again for all, you guys rock!!

Jeffrey Pierce Aliso Viejo, CA

I never actually signed up to use the service because through dealing with Rescue One I got an education on my financial situation that helped me work through my debt on my own. They actually helped me decide what was best for me rather than trying to collect some fees like most companies do. They were very knowledgeable and I really appreciated them sharing their expertise. I am no financial guru and I never leave reviews but I thought it was pretty special that they were willing to lose my business to actually help me out. If I ever get into financial trouble again I will definitely be calling them back.

Leslie Freeman Los Angeles, CA

Very satisfied with the service. I contacted them to help me with my 2 years old debt. I had a debt of over $20K. With their right advice and support, I am completely debt-free now. Very happy.

Michael Chantilly, VA

Really satisfied with their services. I was in a very bad situation financially, when I got a call from them. Naturally I showed my interest and now I feel I did absolutely right.

Ricky Aronian Irvine, CA

I'm so grateful to Rescue One Financial. They have highly knowledgeable individuals who know what they're doing. They advise improved my credit score and saved a financial disaster.