1. New Era Debt Solutions

Since 2000, New Era Debt Solutions has resolved over $200 million in debt. The company has fully completed hundreds of client cases with an average completion time of only 27.73 months — a shorter average than most debt companies. According to the debt relief company's website, New Era Debt Solutions achieves debt settlement for approximately 43.73 percent of the enrolled debt and the average consumer will save 56.27 percent of the debt amount. The debt settlement company is a member of the American Fair Credit Counsel (AFCC).

New Era Debt's debt settlement services focus on unsecured debt, including credit card debt, student loan debt, and medical bills, rather than secured debt.

Read on for more information about the debt settlement services the company offers, as well as verified New Era Debt Solutions reviews.

The Good

• Customer Service Offerings
  • Additional Services Offered
  • Positive Reviews
  • No Minimum Debt Requirement

Customer Service Offerings

New Era Debt Solutions offers great customer service options:

• Free consultation
  • Work with a certified credit counselor
  • Offers debt counseling in Spanish

Additional Services Offered

New Era Debt Solutions' main service is debt settlement. However, if debt settlement isn't right for you, New Era Debt has several other available debt relief options, including bankruptcy filings, debt consolidation, and debt reduction.

Positive Reviews

Reviews explain how New Era Debt Solutions's representatives go above and beyond for clients. Customers love the debt relief company's approachable and helpful representatives. Many also like how New Era Debt's representatives help customers deal with creditor phone calls.

One reviewer wrote, "It's unfortunate that I had to get as far as to use a debt settlement company but I'm glad I chose New Era. The customer service is amazing! They were so incredibly helpful throughout the entire process, keeping me informed of all developments. They were able to reach my settlement very quickly so that was a great start to kept me with a positive attitude. I do recommend them if you need to consolidate debt."

No Minimum Debt Requirement

New Era Debt Solutions does not have a set minimum total debt requirement. Many other debt settlement companies have a requirement of $7,500 to $10,000 in unsecured debt.

The Bad

Limited Availability

New Era Debt operates in 46 states, Washington, D.C., and the Virgin Islands. New Era Debt practices in 17 states but works with the Consumer First Legal Network in many other states. However, New Era Debt Solutions' debt settlement services are not available nationwide. A list of available locations can be found on the debt relief company's website.

The Bottom Line

New Era Debt Solutions offers a free consultation and debt counseling in Spanish. In addition to debt settlement, it offers other debt relief services. The debt relief service is a member of the AFCC. Though the company does not have a minimum debt requirement, the company's debt settlement services are not available in every state. Interested consumers can use a free consultation to determine if New Era Debt Solutions is right for them.

5.0

Brenda Bigler

November 30th, 2020 Rocky Mount, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was very pleased with this company. They responded to calls and emails in a timely manner and best of all they negotiated all my credit card debt. They took about 45,000 down to about 19,000, That's less than half.

Jerald Burleson

November 25th, 2020 Colton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just wanted to say a few word about how well they work. We are happy with the results of this company, happy, happy, happy...

Mark Allen

November 15th, 2020 Williamsburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service. Very professional and maintained communication throughout the whole process of paying off my debts.

Patti Basehore

November 11th, 2020 Elkridge, MD

Wonderful to work with. Very willing to help you.

Kevin Gutshall

October 28th, 2020 Gulf Breeze, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They kept in touch with me and kept me apprised of my situation. They were very professional.

Nov 10, 2020

Thank you very much Kevin for your great review! Wishing you the best! Dan Smith President

Patricia Bristow

October 28th, 2020 Chandler, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always available to talk with me about my concerns and questions. Kind and understanding in offering advise and information.

Nov 10, 2020

Thank you very much Patricia! We love working for people like you!

Freda M Davies

October 27th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone I have had communication with has been extremely friendly and helpful. Thank you so much.

Nov 10, 2020

Your review is very much appreciated Freda. Thank you!

Gretchen Price

October 27th, 2020 Greenville, OH

Hand in hand, great support system and friendly voices.

Nov 10, 2020

We love working for people like you Gretchen! Thank you!

Cierra Abraham

October 27th, 2020 Columbus, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome company to work with. They respond quickly to my questions, usually within hours. Very professional and always keep me up to date on settlements. They also provide a portal which makes for a awesome anytime tool know where you stand anytime.

Nov 10, 2020

Thank you very much Cierra! Your kind words mean a lot!

Norma Archibald

October 26th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

New ERA has been a lifesaver! From the very beginning, I have felt things were handled in a sensitive, compassionate way, communication and updates have been consistent, progress on accounts is available 24-7. Their negotiations and progress on a fair settlement have exceeded my expectations. You will not regret obtaining their services. Top notch company with awesome people.

Nov 10, 2020

Dear Norma, Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We love working for people like you!

Homer Cooper

October 21st, 2020 Bolton, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love their quick responses to my questions, and their knowledgeable staff don't refer me to other for answers.

Nov 10, 2020

What a great review! Thank you Homer very much!

DC

October 21st, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The helped me out of debt by negotiating and protecting me, not their bottom line. They are caring and courteous and highly professional in everything they do. Highly recommended.

Nov 10, 2020

This is a wonderful review DC and greatly appreciated! Thank you!

RICHARD L WILLIAMS

October 20th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm ending our paying thousands of dollars more than what I originally hold when starting this process. They took over for another company that government shutdown. It started with three lawsuits. Didn't bother with any other companies in ended up giving me three more lawsuits. I settled all the rest of them on my own without them as I made better deals myself. Even with me making the other settlements and paid for them. I'm still paying no era more money purchased those than what I owed for all of it. Literally thousands of dollars then when I first started there is no half settlement or even 75% settlement just extra money and monthly fees

Thomas Lassetter

October 17th, 2020 Chelsea, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I needed help to fix my surprise debt related to health and family hardship. Veritas Legal referred me to New Era. I am still going through the debt settlement program but they have explained the process to me carefully making sure I understood so I would not have any concerns. I've submitted all my paperwork, indicating how much I owed and then I started saving the money. When I had saved about $7,000.00 or so, they settled my account. I could not have done this on my own and the best part is that I didn't have to file for bankruptcy.

Nov 10, 2020

Thank you Thomas for your wonderful review! And congratulations on your success!

John Weston

October 11th, 2020 East Hampton, NY

You only need to know one thing about this company. They LISTEN! Aside from that, they do what they say, and give advice such that you can make your own decisions about your future.

Nov 10, 2020

What a wonderful review John! Thank you!

Charles Johnson

October 1st, 2020 Arlington, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great support that helps me through a busy day. Best regards, Satisfied Customer

Nov 10, 2020

Wonderful review Charles and greatly appreciated!

Christine

September 29th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

New Era is professional, organized and a great client advocate. I have recommended to a friend and family member. They do all the work and keep me well informed of their progress in negotiating my debt away.

Nov 10, 2020

Dear Christine, Thank you for your wonderful review and for your referral. That means the world to us. Thank you!

Daniel

September 29th, 2020 Grass Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent communication. Easy to work with.

Nov 10, 2020

Thank you very much Daniel!

Bri Herring

September 19th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

New Era Debt Solutions has been incredible, helping me settle debt accrued due to multiple surgeries over a 12 month period. After first contacting New Era it took me about 9 month to finally decided to use their services. Even during this time they were checking in with me and not in a pushy "sign up for our services" way. They thoroughly explained the process and gave me a realist timeliness and estimate. After signing up they have been like family, even checking in on my well being during the pandemic, making sure I was financially secure. Debt settlement is not an easy decision to make but I glad to chose New Era!

Nov 11, 2020

Dear Bri, This is a wonderful review, and to say we have been like family is the greatest compliment ever! All of us at New Era wish you the very best always!

Marcellus Holman

September 18th, 2020 Springfield, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

New era has been nothing but perfect!!! Helpful service and all involved made sure I got the best help possible ! Shoutout to Jon for helping me out! 10/10

Nov 11, 2020

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful review. Thank you!

always sophie111

September 17th, 2020 Grand Blanc, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome customer service - very responsive. They handled our issue very quickly and ahead of schedule!!!

Nov 11, 2020

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful review. Thank you!

judy barrett

September 14th, 2020 Oakland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I appreciate the courteous and efficient manner in which the ERA representatives perform. ver personable and helpful.

Nov 11, 2020

Thank you very much Judy. It is a pleasure and an honor to work with people like you!

JLG

September 11th, 2020 Centerton, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I absolutely loved working with New Era Debt Solutions! They not only helped me manage paying off my debt, but they also helped me get on the right track to help manage my spending in the future. Thank you, New Era! You all were a joy to work with!

Sep 11, 2020

Dear JLG, Thank you very much for your wonderful review! It is always a team effort and we love working with people like you. All of us at New Era wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Michelle Villalobos

September 9th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

New Era has been there for me since day once. Excellent customer service! They have been by my side every step of the way including during one of my account settlements. They have put my mind at ease knowing I am not alone in this process.

Sep 10, 2020

Dear Michelle, It is a pleasure and an honor for us to work with people like you. It is always a team effort and you are a fantastic team mate. All of us at New Era wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

HeleninMarin

September 2nd, 2020 Corte Madera, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just completed a 4-year program with New Era Debt Solutions & feel great! Throughout the 4 yrs, I found New Era's entire staff to be responsive, transparent, professional, and in high integrity. They worked hard & diligently on my behalf. Some months I could not make the install payment ~ and they allowed me to skip a month here & there without penalties. During the 3rd year I revised my original monthly payment amount to be less ~ which added some months to my program's completion and payoff ~ but worked better for my budget. New Era shielded me from all creditors ~ so I was spared the false fear creditors instill with nasty telephone & written communications. New Era takes one of the lowest mark-ups in the industry for their services. They offer their records openly ~ so you know exactly what you pay them & what you pay your creditors. I saved many thousands of dollars working with New Era and am in the process of restoring my good credit. I would give them a ***galaxy of gold stars*** if I could. Don't wait. Contact them & see the benefits of working with them immediately! Helen / SF Bay Area

Sep 03, 2020

Dear Helen, Thank you for one of the best reviews we ever received! A 'galaxy of gold stars" is the ultimate compliment and very much appreciated. This program is always a team effort and it shows that together we make a great team. Great job to you and congratulations! We love working with great people like you. All of us at New Era wish you nothing but the best now and in the future! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Sabrina Gomez

August 28th, 2020 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My entire team that worked on my accounts was always available when I needed them, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. They made my journey to being credit card and loan debt free more bearable and less scary. Especially Jason, you are the best! Thank you New Era team!

Aug 31, 2020

Dear Sabrina, Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful review! Also thank you for mentioning Jason. Jason is a great man who works really hard to get the best settlements possible for his clients. New Era is very fortunate to have Jason on the team. I will let Jason know about this review. All of us at New Era wish you nothing but the best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Jc Cribbs

August 28th, 2020 Akron, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve written a review before and I’ll continue to spread the praises of this amazing company. They are considerate,engaged,smart and truly care about their customers. The CEO sent me a small thank you email after I responded to a video message regarding one of the customer service reps who have helped me continue to reach my debt goals. I appreciate the hard work these men and women do and highly recommend New Era to anyone looking to get themselves out of financial debt.

Aug 28, 2020

Dear Jc, Thank you very much for the compliment and for your wonderful review. Congratulations on your success so far. We promise to keep working hard to get you the best settlements possible. It is a pleasure and an honor to work with people like you. Wishing you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Jamal Strawder

August 27th, 2020 Citrus Heights, CA

I love the customer service that your company provides. All my questions are always answered in a timely fashion. I feel comfortable going through this process. Please, please keep up the excellent work!!

Aug 27, 2020

Dear Jamal, Thank you very much for your great review. I promise we will take your advice and do our best. We love working for people like you! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

jerry olson

August 26th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very pleased with effort made by New Era in regards to my account. Excellent customer service on all levels.

Aug 27, 2020

Dear Jerry, Thank you very much for your kind words! We love working for people like you. Wishing you the best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Tracy Philip

August 26th, 2020 Dallas, TX

Extremely helpful staff, everyone I have spoken to have been very professional and made this process easy. Thank you!

Aug 27, 2020

Dear Tracy, Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful review! It is a pleasure and an honor for us to work with people like you. All of us at New Era wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

chad

August 26th, 2020 Malibu, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great people and they take care of business.

Aug 26, 2020

Dear Chad, Thank you for your great review! The truth is it is a pleasure and an honor to work with great people like you! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

peggy debord

August 24th, 2020 Bluffton, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have been very honest and open about their services. Like seeing the results they have already made.

Aug 25, 2020

Dear Peggy, Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful review! All of us at New Era wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Len

August 18th, 2020 Ocala, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was great , everyone was helpful and understanding I recommended many to you guys thank you

Aug 19, 2020

Dear Len, Your recommendation means the world to us. Everybody here at New Era wishes you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Dave Ottens

August 13th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

These are good people, helping me out of a really tight spot!

Aug 14, 2020

Dear Dave, Thank you very much for the compliment. We are happy to help out the best we can. The truth is we love working with good people like you. The pleasure is ours. Wishing you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Kevin O'Sullivan

August 13th, 2020 Port Monmouth, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm so happy that we chose to use New Era to help us to pay off our debts. From the first time we spoke to a representative, they were cordial, helpful, and very professional. We were always able to quickly get in touch with them if we ever had a question. I would highly recommend New Era to anyone who needs assistance in dealing with debt.

Aug 13, 2020

Dear Kevin, What a great review! Thank you very much! Your recommendation means the world to us. I wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Maria Sescar

August 8th, 2020 Grand Prairie, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The staff are concentious and professional.

Aug 10, 2020

Dear Maria, Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful review! All of us at New Era wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Dorothy J Lambing

July 31st, 2020 Shreveport, LA

Very professional, yet patient and thorough in answering all questions. Never seemed to be in a hurry when we called to bug them with were questions. I would not hesitate to refer them to anyone else.

Aug 03, 2020

Dear Dorothy, Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful review! Your referral means the world to us. All of us at New Era wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Richard Emmerich

July 27th, 2020 Barnegat, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fantastic company. Everyone I have dealt with have been great. Very informed . Could not ask for a better team to have .

Aug 03, 2020

Dear Richard, Thank you very much for your wonderful review. It truly means a lot. We are very fortunate to have the team we do and we are fortunate to be able to work with great people like you. We wish you the very best always! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Jeannie Hall

July 24th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

New Era was such a great company to work with and was so helpful in setting up the right program for my husband and I so that we could finally get our debt under control. Jason S, who handled our account, was amazing to work with and worked very hard to help us get out of debt. Everyone we worked with at New Era was wonderful, from start to finish.

Aug 03, 2020

Dear Jeannie, What a great review! Thank you so very much! We are very fortunate to have some great people like Jason here at the company. All of us at New Era wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Jorge Resendiz

July 24th, 2020 , GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good service, and they do what they told me they were going to do for me. Thank you!

Aug 03, 2020

Dear Jorge, Thank you very much for your wonderful review. You are very much appreciated! All of us at New Era wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Sandy Mcclendon

July 21st, 2020 Macon, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is the best. They provide quick settlements. I am very satisfied.

Aug 03, 2020

Dear Sandy, I love to hear that you are very satisfied. That is music to my ears. I am happy when our clients are happy. Thank you very much for your wonderful review! I wish you nothing but the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Paul Hoerner

July 16th, 2020 Orchard Park, NY

I am Happy on how New Era employee's are handling my issues, in get me debt free. thank you

Aug 03, 2020

Dear Paul, Thank you for taking the time to provide this wonderful review! All of us at New Era wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Kirk Ball

July 16th, 2020 Benicia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

New Era has been very attentive and sensitive to our particular needs and has been proactive in managing of our account.

Aug 03, 2020

Dear Kirk, Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful review! All of us at New Era wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Manny Alonso

July 11th, 2020 Charlotte, NC

New Era Debt Solutions have been very helpful on every question and answers I need they work for me with such pleasure to resolve my problems very good communication.

Aug 03, 2020

Dear Manny, Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful review! All of us at New Era wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Mike F

July 8th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I want to thank NewEra Debt Solutions for helping me manage and eliminate my debt. They helped me during a difficult time in my life to consolidate my debt and of all the debt consolidation companies I worked with they were they only ones that gave me the best monthly repayment plan. Their negotiators also helped me pay either Half or less than half of my outstanding debt and somethings I wouldn’t have been able to do on my own ! The whole NewEra team was great to work with. There is a reason why they have high ratings. Overall I highly recommend them. You will not regret it. Thanks again . It was a pleasure !

Aug 03, 2020

Dear Mike, Please believe me when I say that it is a pleasure and an honor for us to be able to help great people like you. Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful review! All of us at New Era wish you nothing but the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Maricia o'connor

July 6th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service They are all so very helpful I would highly recommend their services

Aug 03, 2020

Dear Maricia, Your recommendation means the world to us. Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful review! All of us at New Era wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Frank Macedo

July 5th, 2020 Hempstead, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service they're always their to help me with anything that you need.

Aug 03, 2020

Dear Frank, Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful review! All of us at New Era wish you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

sylvia katzenmaier

July 1st, 2020 Greenville, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have really been there for me and answered my questions where I could understand

Jul 02, 2020

Dear Sylvia, It is our pleasure and honor to be there for you. Wishing you the very best! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

[email protected]

June 30th, 2020 Burbank, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience was very great! It was hard to pay off but they were there for you when you needed help! I Did It!

Jul 01, 2020

Dear Karen, To hear the words "I Did IT!" makes us so very proud of you and happy for you. It is never easy getting out of debt but you did it. CONGRATULATIONS! All of us at New Era wish you the very best always! Sincerely, Dan Smith President

Rodger Found

June 25th, 2020 , OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I feel comfortable leaving everything in their hands. Totally satisfied with everything they have done and happy with the personal service.

Jun 25, 2020

Dear Rodger, Thank you for your kind words! Your satisfaction means everything to us. All of us at New Era wish you the very best always! Sincerely, Dan Smith President