Fast Track Debt Relief is a debt settlement company that includes the customer in the debt settlement planning process. For more than a decade, Fast Track Debt Relief has offered debt settlement services to help consumers find relief from crippling debt and reach financial goals. It has a minimum debt requirement of $10,000. Although the company lacks many important industry accreditations, many clients have reported great experiences.

The company differentiates itself from others in the industry by the fact that it has a nationwide paralegal network. Additionally, the company provides full legal representation for all clients, free consultations, and takes pride in its customer satisfaction.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Detailed Debt Relief Program
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Customer Service

Free Consultation

Fast Track Debt Relief offers free consultations to potential clients who are interested in its services. Because the company employs debt relief experts with years of experience, a free consultation can reveal multiple avenues for becoming debt free.

Detailed Debt Relief Program

FTDR's debt settlement program is simple and clear. First, debt settlement customers will review their debt and determine their financial distress with the debt experts and debt counselors at FTDR.

Next, clients will assist FTDR's debt counselors in creating a customized debt resolution to map out their road to financial stability. After those initial steps, customers will begin to make a predetermined monthly payment into a special savings account to be used to negotiate with creditors. The money in this account will be used to make settlement payments to each lender.

With its the debt settlement program, clients work with debt relief experts at Fast Track Debt Relief to establish a savings plan to settle their debt without paying any upfront fees.

Money-Back Guarantee

Customers do not pay anything until some of their debts are settled. The company also offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee.

Money-back guarantees are rare in the debt settlement industry because they ensure that the company is confident enough in its debt relief experts that it will give clients their money back if it doesn't work out.

Fast Track Debt Relief will set clients up initially with a professional negotiator to handle their case. People who have contacted FTDR say the representatives are very helpful and able to walk them through the settlement process. Clients are well-informed throughout the entire settlement program.

Customers receive a personal enrollment agent through the entire settlement process. One new FTDR client said they appreciated that they were given a quote right away. The ability to have one point of contact throughout the entire process ensures that clients have easy access to information about their account and answers to their questions.

The Bad

• No Accreditations
  • Unclear Service Variety
  • Limited Availability
  • High Minimum Debt
  • Limited Cost Information

No Accreditations

Though Fast Track Debt Relief does have years of industry experience, the company does not appear to be accredited with the FTC, AFCC, or IAPDA. Accreditations such as these generally ensure expertise and fairness within the debt relief industry. Though lack of industry accreditation is no guarantee of unreliable debt settlement services, accreditations do serve as a roadblock to predatory debt companies.

Unclear Service Variety

There is more than one way customers can become debt free. The company's primary debt relief service is its debt settlement program, which is made quite clear on the website. Fast Track Debt Relief also describes the benefits of other debt relief options, such as debt consolidation, credit counseling (debt management), bankruptcy, and making minimum monthly payments (on your own).

It is unclear if the company offers any of these additional services, though it is clear it does offer debt settlement. Fast Track Debt Relief presents its debt settlement services as the smartest, cheapest choice, which may be true depending on your personal financial situation.

The difference between debt settlement and debt consolidation is primarily the effect on your credit score. Because debt settlement usually requires customers to stop paying their debts, it can have a negative effect on your credit score but is typically quicker and cheaper than debt consolidation.

A debt consolidation loan involves taking out a personal loan in order to pay off all of your debts (turning many debts into one); the advantage of debt consolidation is that you turn many monthly payments into just one monthly payment with one, preferably lower, interest rate. When deciding between debt consolidation care or debt settlement, it's mostly up to personal preference, as there are multiple roads to financial freedom.

While Fast Track Debt Relief may or may not offer more debt relief services than debt settlement, the information about debt relief options on its website shows that the company works to ensure that clients make good decisions about resolving their debt.

Limited Availability

Fast Track Debt Relief has disclosed that it operates in 35 states in the U.S.; however, it is unclear which states Fast Track Debt Relief operates in. Potential customers are encouraged to reach out to the company for more information. Compared to bigger debt relief companies like Freedom Debt Relief, Accredited Debt Relief, or National Debt Relief, Fast Track Debt Relief offers little information about state availability.

High Minimum Debt

Fast Track Debt Relief does not accept anyone with under $10,000 in unsecured debt. This is higher than some competitors. Sometimes, in cases of credit card debt or student loans, total debt can actually be lower than $10,000 in unsecured debt.

Limited Cost Information

The company insinuates that customers will have one low monthly payment to pay off their debt through Fast Track Debt Relief's debt settlement program. This is true since customers must make monthly payments into a special savings account that will be used to pay off creditors (instead of the normal payments to creditors; this is the reason debt settlement lowers one's credit score).

The actual fee charged to Fast Track Debt Relief is not mentioned on the company's website. The industry average for debt settlement fees is between 20 and 25 percent of the total enrolled debt. Some companies charge as low as 15 percent. The reason many debt settlement companies do not disclose fees is that it varies according to each customer.

Make sure to ask what the company's debt settlement fee is and other questions you have about the settlement process when you have your free consultation with a debt relief specialist from Fast Track Debt Relief.

The Bottom Line

Fast Track Debt Relief is not a debt consolidation company. Instead, FTDR offers quality debt settlement services that include consultations, negotiations, a money-back guarantee, and highly rated customer service. If you are overwhelmed by credit card debt or other kinds of unsecured debt, the settlement company can help you resolve your debt.

Because there is more than one way to become debt free, it's important to compare this company's services to those of other top-rated companies. It's also a good idea to explore consolidation options and debt management plan options, especially if you're more interested in debt repayment strategies than overall debt reduction.

However, if you're looking for debt reduction, a settlement program is a good way to do that. If you meet Fast Track Debt Relief's requirements by having at least $10,000 in debt, we recommend reaching out to Fast Track Debt Relief to see if it will be a good experience for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Fast Track Debt Relief below.

4.8

Rami Khreish

April 15th, 2020 McKinney, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great professionalism and knowledgeable people. Very kind.

Jewel Anderson

March 17th, 2020 Macon, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From day one I have received professional service.

Gina Rieken

March 11th, 2020 Annapolis, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company was wonderful to work with. They were quick to respond to every question I had. They were reassuring when I had any doubt about the program. My debit was settled sooner than expected. I was very pleased with them. I highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to consolidate their debts.

yousef mohamed

March 5th, 2020 Staten Island, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got overwhelmed with my credit cards debt but thanks to fast track debt relief, they helped me organize my life and pay of my debt with a short time. They help you pay of your debt with what's best for you. They are always polite and ready to answer all your questions. I am happy that I turned to the right program. I strongly recommend this program.

Matthew Johnson

February 24th, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Never had a more friendly and informative staff! No judgment all about helping you and seeing you thru your problems!

Sherry Bortner

February 13th, 2020 Tulsa, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They talked me thru everything when I didn't understand. I love the people.

Baldomero Sagrado

February 12th, 2020 Waukegan, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Constant communication and feedback were great.

Joe Girmscheid

February 11th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

To the team what amazon job you guys done for me and my family at first i didnt belive in you guys at first but mrs lopez confince me to trush her and it pay off thankvyou so muck for everything you did for me thaks joe girmscheid

PC

February 4th, 2020 Woodstock, VT

Very caring, take you through the process step by step. Is has been a fantastic experience. Very supportive. I am out of debt

Jose Gonzalez

January 7th, 2020 Salton City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast track debt relief is been my way out of debt, with great customer service, they always answer my calls,they keep informed and the great feeling of peace of mind a company is taking care of my business, if I find a person with the problems I had I will surely recommend fast track debt relief.

Elizabeth

December 9th, 2019 Enfield, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a pleasure to speak with Robin again and she was able to answer all the questions I had

Barbara Walton

December 4th, 2019 Moscow, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very good service. Very helpful people and easy to do.Thank you for all your help.

Rafael Concepcion

November 15th, 2019 Watertown, CT

I felt like I wasn't alone. They helped

Karen Bradley

August 28th, 2019 Riverton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent experience. Always ready to answer any question I had. Good communication and kept me updated on the progress of my account. I highly recommend Fast Track Debt Relief.

Denise G.

August 14th, 2019 Eastman, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast track went through the motions of setting everything up advertising on their website no upfront fees get all my debt information bank draft the amount I will need to pay in order to get debt free, however not one time telling me that I would be in turn be sourced out to another company Frontier Law Group who collects most of what I pay each month. Never settling any debt, I even started sending extra money and when the account begin to build them a few accounts were taken care of. What does Fast track have to do with Frontier Consumer Law Group. BEWARE of these two companies.

Tangy Roseborough

July 17th, 2019 Salisbury, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

For the most part the program was very beneficial to us in clearing most of our debt. Student loans are a beast. Robin was very helpful in assisting me with closing out our account. The refund was an added bonus! When selecting a company to help you clear your debt, my advice is to do your research. Thank you for all that your company did to lighten our load. Very much appreciated..

Sandra James

June 19th, 2019 Killeen, TX

Robin was very easy to work with. Very compassionate, helpful, informative. Did everything she could to assist my issues

clementine smith

May 21st, 2019 Albany, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far my experience with Fast Track Debt Relief is wonderful.The customer service is on point.Whenever I need to ask a question concerning my debt, they are there to respond asap.Looking forward to completing the program.Thanks!

Robert oquinn

April 11th, 2019 Kingsland, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is for Robin! She is a very passionate, sweet and hardworking lady with me! Even though she has not seen me, I feel like we are family. She assures me all the time that everything is going to be ok. Yall are very lucky to have Robin on your team!

Earl and Tinamarie Orth

March 25th, 2019 New Buffalo, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I cannot thank Robyn and Cornerstone company for working so hard with my husband and myself to get debt free. Thank God this company is so honest and trustworthy. I encourage anyone in a debt situation do not hesitate to call Robyn at cornerstone.

alex sedillo

March 21st, 2019 Albuquerque, NM

this company is the greatest first started with lisa then robin took over robin was awsome she was very helpful you guys helped me through the rough times only problems was to view my account i did not understand it. thank you guys so much and special thanks to robin god bless

Annette Bertin

February 4th, 2019 Lawrenceville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience was beyond satisfactory. Lisa deserves a10 Star on how comfortable she made me feel. She spent time explaining the entire process and gave me the reassurance that everything will be settled in a timely manner and I can rest assured!

Ray Durie

January 24th, 2019 Winterville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was recently ready to drop out of this program due to lack of information and what I felt was no customer service. I was able to get in touch with Daisha M and have a heart to heart conversation about what I had gotten myself into. I have to say that as a sales manager I was very impressed on how Daisha took the time to work with me and give me an easy feeling on how they would not only help me but the customer service was over the top. Daisha answered every question and even called me back to make sure I was comfortable with my decision to stay with the program. In this day and age, customer service is usually thrown by the waist side but Daisha Martin went above and beyond to provide answers and service. I did a complete 180 from deciding to leave and will stay the course due to her actions. If i had the chance I would hire her for my company as well due to the proof that her heart is in the business and she stayed with me and followed up with me. Thanks for securing and building my trust. I would have left if it wasn’t for your customer service.

Verona Houston

January 22nd, 2019 Queens Village, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have stated this program almost 2 yrs ago and I have no regrets . I was so lost in debt until I found this company, it's a great company and I most definitely will recommend it to any one who wants to live debt free.

Roger Branch

January 15th, 2019 Carson, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm pleased with the work fast track that's done for me so far they have been very professional the team of young ladies they're just awesome and so is Derek they have answered all my questions they have assured me that they would make the best best settlement on all of my accounts they have kept they word I would recommend anyone that has a debt problem keep up the good work I have an awesome team things are looking great thank you very much

Nallely Reyes

January 10th, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are always on top of everything, they’re customer service is the best.

Christy H

January 3rd, 2019 Eastman, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Robin and Lisa are great! They walk me through all of the processes and reassure me of my account and worries I may have.

Glenda Eason

January 2nd, 2019 Edison, GA

I had a few bills that needed to be added on yet keeping the payments low Katerina and the group worked very hard trying to fix the problem. She calls later and says they worked everything out. The best day I had in almost a year. Thank you all for your help.

Lawrence E Hall

December 13th, 2018 Severn, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very professional and understanding. Keep going!

Christy Weathersby

December 13th, 2018 Humble, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is a scam (ALSO UNDER Goldenlaw LLP). I fell on hard times over the summer with my health and missed a few credit card payments and considered a settlement company. These people scammed me and the expense of my health! They talk a good talk to get you in but they are horrible and only after money---the worse part is how they deceive you in doing so. They project themselves as a settlement company and I was told that I would be paying for their services in doing this. I was only told that I be paying 8% of the money put into an escrow account monthly for their services. Little did I know, they charge me over 80% of what I was putting in to the account monthly. Not to mention, I never received a signed copy of the contract until about 2 weeks ago (according to their own contract it states that the agreement is null and void until after BOTH parties received an executed *aka signed* copy of the agreement) AFTER I requested it realizing it was NEVER sent to me---even though I signed it back in the beginning of September--with a notary---NOT a representative of their scam company. When confronted about their terrible customer service (I kept getting different answers from different people, they didn't even recognize a solicitation letter and told me it was a settlement letter from one of my creditors) and the deceptive practices, they denied a full refund and only wanted to give me 15% of 3 month payments I had already made (700 dollar each month). After doing some research and consulting an attorney, I found that it is ILLEGAL for any for profit settlement company to charge up front fees for services. They HAVE to have a settlement agreement with the creditors or the 3rd parties that now have the debt, that you also have to agree with in order to take out service fees. This is under the federal trade commissions telemarketing sale rule or TSR. There was never a even settlement presented to me. I do not want anyone to be ticked into this company's nasty schemes.

Jenny Hegbloom

December 3rd, 2018 Surprise, AZ

What a wonderful person Daisha M is! She has helped me along the way in my financial struggles and has been there to guide me along the way, reassuring me that everything will be fine and her and her team are there to help me. Wondering to work with!!!!!

Jon

November 29th, 2018 Dallas, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very professional and prompt on the commitment they have given you on getting out of debt

Douglas Ricker

November 13th, 2018 Staten Island, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Robin keeps me informed of everything that is happening with our account.

Dathan Culpepper

October 31st, 2018 Portales, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with your company has been great. Robin has been nothing but professional and helpful throughout this process. I would recommend this service to anyone. Thanks for all the help, especially to Robin.

Leonard Walker

October 31st, 2018 Lawrenceville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Contacting this firm is the best financial decision I have made in ten years. Robin, the professional advisor assigned to my case is knowledgeable, pleasant and trustworthy. She keeps us well informed on every aspect of our case, which is great and offers us stress relief knowing Robin is involved in our negotiation settlements.

Betty

October 25th, 2018 Marietta, GA

Friendly customer service and very informative company. They put my mind at ease the moment they answered the phone.

Felicia Gordon-Schell

October 25th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm so glad that I'm a member of a fast track debt relief it has been wonderful for me and I hope others will hear about you if they need help

Kim capizzi

October 25th, 2018 Plymouth Meeting, PA

I am so very happy that I decided to do this. I have had nothing but awesome things to say about the help I have received.

Tracy Downs

October 22nd, 2018 Guntersville, AL

Very thorough and helpful . They are great about calling each month and checking in.

Lisa

October 18th, 2018 Capitol Heights, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I began this journey a few weeks ago and I am very happy to say that everyone that I have come in contact with has been helpful and made themselves available if I had questions (which I have) or if I needed help.

Briseida Garcia

October 18th, 2018 Hephzibah, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the program because the have me informed at any time they call me, text me and Email me and the answer my call on the same day is just a blessed for me thank you for helping me in this rough time.

Sevrokev

October 15th, 2018 Smyrna, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sorani L has done an amazing job of staying on top of things and dealing with my needs. It has been a real pleasure working with her and her team. With her guidance I am actually going to finish my program 2 years early. That's just amazing. Can't say enough good things about these people and this company.

Sam Makara

October 10th, 2018 Lady Lake, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the person who I spoke to was terrific. Robin went out of her way to be nice. Even laughed at my joke ...lol. I would tell everyone if they need help, don't hesitate to call them.

S H

October 8th, 2018 Houma, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a little bit of a rough start, with having a new representative every couple of weeks, and not sure who I was supposed to be corresponding with, but after a few months I was paired with Robin and Lisa and they have both been absolutely amazing and so easy to get in touch with. They have been able to answer all of my questions and always keep me up to date with my accounts. I appreciate the two of them so very much, and couldn’t be happier! Thank you ladies for all that you have done for me and to make this process as easy as possible for me! It is greatly appreciated!!!!

James Cole

October 4th, 2018 Milpitas, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Both Amy Q & Astrid P have been tremendous help thorough this difficult time. I feel like my account is in good hands, and I'm constantly being checked up on every few weeks to make sure everything is up to date with notices and payments!

Lori Powell

October 3rd, 2018 Fairburn, GA

It’s been a painless process everyone has been so nice and courteous. Every step has been explained so you know what to expect.

Barbara Hoffman

September 24th, 2018 Palm Springs, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were able to complete my file ahead of schedule! What a relief that was!!!! Now I can move on to better things.

Sylvia Saenz

September 20th, 2018 El Mirage, AZ

I've so pleased on how Robin has kept me informed on my account she calls emails me and makes sure if I have any questions to call her I would so Recommend you to any of my friends and family so glad I made this decision thank you so for your kindness and patience Robin I no I can call if any questions or concerns.

Stuart Irwin

September 18th, 2018 West Springfield, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Robin and Lisa have helped me to eliminate two credit cards that I owed money to. I appreciate the thoroughness used to do this.

Joanne Reyes

September 17th, 2018 Honolulu, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have been extremely helpful and I have been able to clear up some debt that was getting out of hand. Robin T has been wonderful and I am very pleased with the program.