Fast Track Debt Relief

4.9

Fast Track Debt Relief

verified
This company requires $10k in debt

For nearly 10 years, Fast Track Debt Relief has offered debt settlement services to help consumers find relief from crippling debt. Although the company lacks many important industry accreditations, many customers have reported great experiences. The company differentiates itself from others in the industry by the fact that it has a nationwide paralegal network. Additionally, the company provides full legal representation for all clients, free consultations, and takes pride in its customer satisfaction.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Customer Service

Free Consultation

Fast Track Debt Relief offers free consultations to potential customers who are interested in its services.

Money-Back Guarantee

Customers do not pay anything until some of their debts are settles. There is also a 100 percent money back guarantee.

Fast Track Debt Relief will set clients up initially with a professional negotiator to handle their case. People who have contacted FTDR say their representatives are very helpful and able to walk them through the settlement process. Customers recieve a personal enrollment agent through the entire settlement process. One new FTDR client said they appreciated that they were given a quote right away.

The Bad

• No Accreditations
  • Company Information
  • Limited Availability
  • High Minimum Debt

No Accreditations

Ten years in the debt settlement industry is about average. However, for this amount of experience, we would expect to see some accreditations from major industry organizations. Accreditations are very important to consumers because it shows that the company has good business practices and is committed to the industry. We could not find accreditations with the FTC, AFCC, or IAPDA, which might lead some to question FTDR's business practices.

Company Information

We were unable to find a LinkedIn page for Fast Track Debt Relief. Likewise, the company had no information on their CEO, President, or any executives. This level of difficulty in finding information is unusual and could indicate employees not wanting to be associated with the company. We like to see it when companies are proud of who they are and display this information to the public because it adds to the level of transparency.

Limited Availability

Finally, it is unclear which states Fast Track Debt Relief operates in. This is difficult for those who find that Fast Track Debt Relief is a great option because they will first need to call to find out if their state is serviced by the company. We would prefer that the company display this information publicly so that consumers can have all the facts up-front.

High Minimum Debt

They do not accept anyone with under $10k in debt. This is higher than many competitors.

The Bottom Line

Some customers report that the company is quick and responsive in its communication. However, we have no idea what states it is available in and we have no idea who is running the company. Because of these factors, we do not recommend using Fast Track Debt Relief at this time.

View Best Debt Relief Companies

Chris Wicker
April 19th, 2018 Petoskey, MI DETAILS

They have been very helpful and got our accounts settled in a timely manner.

V. A. Molina
April 19th, 2018 Bell, CA DETAILS

They were very positive towards achieving my goals. They kept me informed of all actions.

alpha Dailey
April 19th, 2018 Marion, AL DETAILS

I would to say Trisha T. was outstanding helping me with my issues, she was great. As far as the company ( Frontier) I was disappointed maybe it was just that I had the wrong idea.

Debbie McCormick
April 18th, 2018 Jay, OK

Since the first day I have been treated like royalty. Any questions and or concerns that I have had have been answered immediately with kind words and compassion and with reassurance.

Michael Moore
April 16th, 2018 Indianapolis, IN

Very confident, and works very well in helping me pay off my debit

Christine Lagrasta
April 16th, 2018 Hauppauge, NY

I had a great experience! Everyone was professional and helpful I couldn’t be happier with the service.

Diana Garcia
April 10th, 2018 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

Fast Track Debt Relief has helped me get rid of my debt as quickly as possible. The customer service in this company is exceptional. The monthly payments to reduce my debt were very reasonable and affordable. I have now reached financial freedom and can start enjoying life again without the heavy burden of debt always following me. Thanks for your support during this difficult financial time for me.

Zee Pas
April 9th, 2018 DETAILS

Two Words - Trish T.! Thank you Trish and Fast Track Debt Relief for providing amazing customer service and for holding my hand through a very difficult and stressful chapter in my life. I appreciated Trish keeping me informed through every step of the process. She went above and beyond - always. Thank you for treating me like family. I am happy to report that I have attained financial freedom after working with Fast Track Debt Relief for a little less than 1 year. Once Trish and Fast Track Debt Relief stepped in, I felt like my unmanageable financial situation was finally under control. This took an enormous stress off my shoulders and allowed me to get my life back in order. And I am now proud to say that I am free of credit card and unsecured debt. Thank you Trish!

Mary Giese
April 5th, 2018 Waupaca, WI DETAILS

I choose Cornerstone Legal Group because I couldn't keep up with all my credit card debt. The debt collectors are threatening people and got served court papers by one. My daughter read about them and said I should give them a call and see what they could do. Customer service was excellent and they worked with me to get me debt free. I had several customer service team members. They all very understanding and answered my questions and checked on me monthly. Robin T. and Lisa S. of Legal were very helpful and contacted me when a settlement was proposed and asking for my exceptance. I am so glad their Legal Team were the ones that dealt with the Debt Collectors and got a settlement . I am on my last settlement and will be debt free of credit card debt. I would recommend Fastrack to anyone who has struggled with credit card debt. Thank you.

Alva Wood
April 4th, 2018 Austin, TX DETAILS

The personnel at Fast Track Debt Relief were very pleasant to work with. They kept their promises to contact me either my phone, email or text. I am very glad I found them to help me out of my debt situation.

Virginia A Pilato aka Gina Pilato
April 4th, 2018 Sugarloaf, CA DETAILS

I was very pleased and feeling secure with the assistance Daisha M. has given me. I felt a resolution to my problems would be found and I had a feeling I was in good hands.

Guadalupe A Asencio
April 3rd, 2018 Modesto, CA DETAILS

When there is someone who really takes pride in their career, it shows when they take the time to explain their program. It is true that the clients health & age are not aware of to Frontier Consumer Services, but when these issues are cleared & a company representative, such as , Daisha M. takes time to explain the program, it makes a great difference. Some of us (clients) have dyslexsia & that makes a great difference on how we (client) interpets the written words. I am so great full to Daisha M. for take the time to explain the program to me. Because of this representative I will continue my program with Frontier Consumer. Thank you so much Daisha M.

Jeannette Byers
March 20th, 2018 Indiana, PA DETAILS

We very helpful. Always kept me informed on the status of my account. Anytime I needed to change my withdrawal date because of pay schedule that were very understanding.

Doruk
March 20th, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

Lisa was super easy to talk to and super informative about the program and all the help that Fast Track Debt Relief can offer me. Lisa was really patient with my many questions and concerns. Thank you for all the help!

Debra Anderton
October 26th, 2017

Fast Track has walked me through each step of the way from Armando P. to Katie M. to Daisha M.. Very friendly and understanding.

Almerinda Caputo
October 25th, 2017 Stamford, CT

Fast Track has been handling my debt for a year now. Today Oct. 25 I was advised another account has been successfully negotiated. So far I have been very satisfied with the expertise and pronfessionalism this company has displayed to me. I would highly recommend them and they have a very great team there working well together and you are a winner at the end of the day!!

Bradd
October 19th, 2017

Crystal A. is the best Customer service person I have ever dealt with in any aspect She always returns my calls when I leave a voice mail and replies to my emails as well Keep up the great work. Great Job.

jose Torres
October 16th, 2017

I was treated with respect and understanding and given an overall review of my account which gave me a lot of relief that everything was being accomplished.

Patricia Caskanett
October 5th, 2017 Saint Louis, MO

I feel like Fast Track Debt Relief gave me everything they promised! They said it would take 3 years and it has only been 3 months over that. That was because of one of my creditors dragging their feet and refusing to work with them. They called me every month with updates as well as when there were and changes to report. They have been very professional and helpful on the phone at all times and called back in a timely manner when I left a message. .

Riza Tarrosa
October 3rd, 2017 Irvine, CA

Fast Track has been excellent. My customer service was very helpful! Great job, Renee Liverpool.

Ann Roach
September 22nd, 2017

Overall, my experience with Fast Track has been excellent. My accounts were settled one by one in a timely fashion and after changing my initial representative, my customer service was exemplary! Great job, Marsha and Evelyn! Thank you so much!

ROY L CHASTEEN
September 20th, 2017

Faster Track is excellent in every way to settle your debt promptly and efficiently. I give them a head's up on their ability and excellent communication with their clients.

Teresa melton
August 31st, 2017 Saint Louis, MO

Currently in their program and have nothing but nice things to say about the level of customer service. They have successfully settled 2 accounts for me and I have a few more to go. They understand what we are going through.

Ron Goze
April 4th, 2017 Hammond, IN

Bad Bad Bad, I recieved a letter in the mail so I called in hopes to get help with my debt. Filled out the info in the email that Steve Preciado sent me. He stated that it would be reviewed and I would hear back with in a few days. Over 3 weeks later 2 calls and 2 emails still no respose. This company is is a damn joke. Scam Scam, if you take any money from me , I will fly my ass to your office. I see Ashey gave them a 10 she must work for them.

Lequosha Drake
January 9th, 2017

This company took money out of my account and didn't do anything to help me with my debt. Worst mistake i ever made.. Horrible Company...SCAM SCAM Don't do it

Leslie
September 2nd, 2015 Cumming, GA

I've been treated respectfully, and well informed. I'm relieved to know an exact pymt per month, that works for me. A smooth process which has reduced my stress, and has me on my way to becoming Debt Free! I Thank them for their understanding and patience.