Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Fast Track Debt Relief

verified
$100 Guarantee
This company requires customers to have at least $10k in debt

Fast Track Debt Relief is a debt settlement company that includes the customer in the debt settlement planning process. For more than a decade, Fast Track Debt Relief has offered debt settlement services to help consumers find relief from crippling debt. Although the company lacks many important industry accreditations, many customers have reported great experiences.

The company differentiates itself from others in the industry by the fact that it has a nationwide paralegal network. Additionally, the company provides full legal representation for all clients, free consultations, and takes pride in its customer satisfaction.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Detailed Debt Relief Program
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Customer Service

Free Consultation

Fast Track Debt Relief offers free consultations to potential customers who are interested in its services. Because the company employs debt relief experts with years of experience, a free consultation can reveal multiple avenues for becoming debt free.

Detailed Debt Relief Program

FTDR's debt settlement program is simple and clear. First, debt settlement customers will review their debt and determine their financial distress with the debt experts and debt counselors at FTDR. Next, customers will assist FTDR's debt counselors in creating a customized debt resolution to map out their road to financial stability. After those initial steps, customers will begin to make a predetermined monthly payment into a special savings account to be used to negotiate with creditors.

Besides the debt settlement program, customers are able to work with debt relief experts at Fast Track Debt Relief to establish a savings plan without paying any upfront fees.

Money-Back Guarantee

Customers do not pay anything until some of their debts are settled. The company also offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee. Money-back guarantees are rare in the debt settlement industry because they ensure that the company is confident enough in its debt relief experts that it will give customers their money back if it doesn't work out.

Fast Track Debt Relief will set clients up initially with a professional negotiator to handle their case. People who have contacted FTDR say their representatives are very helpful and able to walk them through the settlement process. Customers receive a personal enrollment agent through the entire settlement process. One new FTDR client said they appreciated that they were given a quote right away.

The Bad

• No Accreditations
  • Unclear Service Variety
  • Limited Availability
  • High Minimum Debt
  • Limited Cost Information

No Accreditations

Though Fast Track Debt Relief does have years of industry experience, the company does not appear to be accredited with the FTC, AFCC, or IAPDA. Accreditations such as these generally ensure expertise and fairness within the debt relief industry. Though lack of industry accreditation is no guarantee of unreliable debt settlement services, accreditations do serve as a roadblock to predatory debt companies.

Unclear Service Variety

There is more than one way customers can become debt free. The company's primary debt relief service is its debt settlement program, which is made quite clear on the website. Fast Track Debt Relief also describes the benefits of other debt relief options, such as debt consolidation, credit counseling (debt management), bankruptcy, and making minimum monthly payments (on your own).

It is unclear if the company offers any of these additional services, though it is clear it does offer debt settlement. Fast Track Debt Relief presents its debt settlement services as the smartest, cheapest choice, which may be true depending on your personal financial situation.

The difference between debt settlement and debt consolidation is primarily the effect on your credit score. Because debt settlement usually requires customers to stop paying their debts, it can have a negative effect on your credit score but is typically quicker and cheaper than debt consolidation.

A debt consolidation loan involves taking out a personal loan in order to pay off all of your debts (turning many debts into one); the advantage of debt consolidation is that you turn many monthly payments into just one monthly payment with one, preferably lower, interest rate. When deciding between debt consolidation care or debt settlement, it's mostly up to personal preference, as there are multiple roads to financial freedom.

Limited Availability

Fast Track Debt Relief has disclosed that it operates in 37 states in the U.S.; however, it is unclear which states Fast Track Debt Relief operates in. Potential customers are encouraged to reach out to the company for more information. Compared to bigger debt relief companies like Freedom Debt Relief, Accredited Debt Relief, or National Debt Relief,  Fast Track Debt Relief offers little information about state availability.

High Minimum Debt

Fast Track Debt Relief does not accept anyone with under $10,000 in unsecured debt. This is higher than many competitors. Sometimes, in cases of credit card debt or student loans, total debt can actually be lower than $10,000 in unsecured debt.

Limited Cost Information

The company insinuates that customers will have one low monthly payment to pay off their debt through Fast Track Debt Relief's debt settlement program. This is true since customers must make monthly payments into a special savings account that will be used to pay off creditors (instead of the normal payments to creditors; this is the reason debt settlement lowers one's credit score).

The actual fee charged to Fast Track Debt Relief is not mentioned on the company's website. The industry average for debt settlement fees is between 20 and 25 percent of the total enrolled debt. Some companies charge as low as 15 percent. The reason many debt settlement companies do not disclose fees is that it varies according to each customer.

Make sure to ask what the company's debt settlement fee is when you have your free consultation with the financial experts from Fast Track Debt Relief.

The Bottom Line

Fast Track Debt Relief is not a debt consolidation company. Instead, FTDR offers quality debt settlement services through consultations, a money-back guarantee, and highly rated customer service. Because there is more than one way to become debt free, it's important to compare this company's services to those of other top-rated companies. If you have at least $10,000 in debt, we recommend reaching out to the company to see if it will be a good experience for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Fast Track Debt Relief below.

4.9

Jenny Hegbloom
December 3rd, 2018 Surprise, AZ

What a wonderful person Daisha M is! She has helped me along the way in my financial struggles and has been there to guide me along the way, reassuring me that everything will be fine and her and her team are there to help me. Wondering to work with!!!!!

Jon
November 29th, 2018 Dallas, GA DETAILS

They were very professional and prompt on the commitment they have given you on getting out of debt

Douglas Ricker
November 13th, 2018 Staten Island, NY DETAILS

Robin keeps me informed of everything that is happening with our account.

Leonard Walker
October 31st, 2018 Lawrenceville, GA DETAILS

Contacting this firm is the best financial decision I have made in ten years. Robin, the professional advisor assigned to my case is knowledgeable, pleasant and trustworthy. She keeps us well informed on every aspect of our case, which is great and offers us stress relief knowing Robin is involved in our negotiation settlements.

Dathan Culpepper
October 31st, 2018 Portales, NM DETAILS

My experience with your company has been great. Robin has been nothing but professional and helpful throughout this process. I would recommend this service to anyone. Thanks for all the help, especially to Robin.

Betty
October 25th, 2018 Marietta, GA

Friendly customer service and very informative company. They put my mind at ease the moment they answered the phone.

Felicia Gordon-Schell
October 25th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

I'm so glad that I'm a member of a fast track debt relief it has been wonderful for me and I hope others will hear about you if they need help

Kim capizzi
October 25th, 2018 Plymouth Meeting, PA

I am so very happy that I decided to do this. I have had nothing but awesome things to say about the help I have received.

Tracy Downs
October 22nd, 2018 Guntersville, AL

Very thorough and helpful . They are great about calling each month and checking in.

Lisa
October 18th, 2018 Capitol Heights, MD DETAILS

I began this journey a few weeks ago and I am very happy to say that everyone that I have come in contact with has been helpful and made themselves available if I had questions (which I have) or if I needed help.

Briseida Garcia
October 18th, 2018 Hephzibah, GA DETAILS

I love the program because the have me informed at any time they call me, text me and Email me and the answer my call on the same day is just a blessed for me thank you for helping me in this rough time.

Sevrokev
October 15th, 2018 Smyrna, GA DETAILS

Sorani L has done an amazing job of staying on top of things and dealing with my needs. It has been a real pleasure working with her and her team. With her guidance I am actually going to finish my program 2 years early. That's just amazing. Can't say enough good things about these people and this company.

Sam Makara
October 10th, 2018 Lady Lake, FL DETAILS

the person who I spoke to was terrific. Robin went out of her way to be nice. Even laughed at my joke ...lol. I would tell everyone if they need help, don't hesitate to call them.

S H
October 8th, 2018 Houma, LA DETAILS

I had a little bit of a rough start, with having a new representative every couple of weeks, and not sure who I was supposed to be corresponding with, but after a few months I was paired with Robin and Lisa and they have both been absolutely amazing and so easy to get in touch with. They have been able to answer all of my questions and always keep me up to date with my accounts. I appreciate the two of them so very much, and couldn’t be happier! Thank you ladies for all that you have done for me and to make this process as easy as possible for me! It is greatly appreciated!!!!

James Cole
October 4th, 2018 Milpitas, CA DETAILS

Both Amy Q & Astrid P have been tremendous help thorough this difficult time. I feel like my account is in good hands, and I'm constantly being checked up on every few weeks to make sure everything is up to date with notices and payments!

Lori Powell
October 3rd, 2018 Fairburn, GA

It’s been a painless process everyone has been so nice and courteous. Every step has been explained so you know what to expect.

Barbara Hoffman
September 24th, 2018 Palm Springs, CA DETAILS

They were able to complete my file ahead of schedule! What a relief that was!!!! Now I can move on to better things.

Sylvia Saenz
September 20th, 2018 El Mirage, AZ

I've so pleased on how Robin has kept me informed on my account she calls emails me and makes sure if I have any questions to call her I would so Recommend you to any of my friends and family so glad I made this decision thank you so for your kindness and patience Robin I no I can call if any questions or concerns.

Stuart Irwin
September 18th, 2018 West Springfield, MA DETAILS

Robin and Lisa have helped me to eliminate two credit cards that I owed money to. I appreciate the thoroughness used to do this.

Joanne Reyes
September 17th, 2018 Honolulu, HI DETAILS

They have been extremely helpful and I have been able to clear up some debt that was getting out of hand. Robin T has been wonderful and I am very pleased with the program.

Joe Knight
September 7th, 2018 Asheville, NC DETAILS

Lisa S is a fantastic rep. She always explained items throughly. Always worked with me during lean times to adjust my program.

James Hunter
September 6th, 2018 Hinesville, GA DETAILS

My experience with fast track debt relief is going along wonderfully. Mrs. Robin T is amazing and she takes care of you and keeps you up to date on everything going on. Mrs. Robin is helping me get my life back together and I can’t thank her enough for it! She is the best hands down!! Because of her I will be able to buy the house I want for my family and have a successful life with no worries!! I would recommend fast track debt relief to any and everyone.

Joyce
August 15th, 2018 Mount Holly, NJ DETAILS

Very productive and helpful in helping me to eliminate my debt in 36 months.

robert brown
August 8th, 2018 DETAILS

everybody was very cordial, professional, and knew their stuff...i am quite satisfied with my experience

ADONNA & EUGENE BROMLEY
August 15th, 2018 Gladewater, TX DETAILS

LISA S AND ROBIN ARE SO PROFESSIONAL AND CARING OF THEIR CUSTOMERS... WE WOULD NEVER WANT ANYONE ELSE TO TAKE OUR BUSINESS OVER...THEY ARE TWO OF YOUR BEST EMPLOYEES... THANKS AGAIN FOR CARING FOR US OLD FOLKS...

Jim Richardson
July 30th, 2018 Eads, TN DETAILS

Fast Track Debt Relief has been wonderful. They have been honest and upfront with all details since my very first phone call. My customer service representative (Robin T) has given me a feeling of comfort & encouragement all the way through the process. She has handled all of my concerns and transactions with promptness, professionalism and a caring attitude each and every time. I enrolled $44,000.00 of unsecured debt on a 48 month term. I highly recommend Fast Track Debt Relief to anyone that is in need of an honest and dependable partner to help you resolve your unsecured debt burden. Jim

Amanda
July 30th, 2018 Austin, TX DETAILS

Fast Track Debt Relief has been amazing! It seems as though the process goes slow at the beginning but before you know it your accounts are settled and your done. Robin has always been great answering ALL my questions and is on top of everything. I would definitely recommend this to my friends

James David Bloomfield
July 13th, 2018 South Jordan, UT DETAILS

There are two women working wit h me in this Fast Track Debt Relief program, namely Katie M and Crystal I. I have a very positive satisfying experience with them in the performing of their duty. they are performing their duty in a very professional manner. They know their stuffs. they are awesome, they have good PR also. when I send them letters from my Creators attorneys they handle those attorneys with swift and professional manners and solve those problem for me and keep me safe. they know what they are doing, I give them 1000 stars

Martha Markowski
July 5th, 2018 Colonia, NJ

It has been nothing but a wonderful experience with this program and Crystal I has been a wonderful rep that has helped me through all this!!

JAMES E. WRIGHT
July 2nd, 2018 East Orange, NJ

MY EXPERIENCE WITH FAST TRACK DEPT RELIEF WAS VERY INTERESTING, CRYSTAL I. WHO WAS THE REPRESENTATIVE THAT I SPOKE WITH , GAVE ME THE DETAILS ABOUT THE PROGRAM AND I AM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE THEM REPRESENTING ME.

Janice Pechous
June 19th, 2018 Canton, OH DETAILS

My experience was awesome!!I am now debt free due to the awesome team members that handled my account and negotiated my accounts.. Thank you Katie M. and team!! Janice Pechous

sherry spangler
June 19th, 2018 Westville, NJ DETAILS

they was big help with all the bills that need be pad i thank you they can use10 star they very good help umdstand . what have to be done and they help me when have litter tohsh keep do what you do you are god bless

Virginia Kurtz
June 14th, 2018 DETAILS

I have been working with Katie M. on eliminating my debt with several credit card companies, all adding up to a substantial amount. Katie and your company could not have been nicer and helpful in making this ordeal very easy for me. I had just been through a rather tough divorce and trying to do this on my own was terrifying. There were months that I was not able to make the scheduled payment and she and the others would let me pay what I felt comfortable with and not being penalized for it. And finally, after 2 years, I a, debt free from credit cards!..The freedom this feels is unbelievable. Now, I don't hold my breath every time the phone rings, thinking it is a bill collector.]I have Katie M. and Fast Tract Debt Relief to thank for this. Thank you from a grateful customer!

Maryann Motza
June 13th, 2018 Aurora, CO DETAILS

In April 2013 my finances were horrible for a variety of reasons, including increases in the minimum monthly payments required by credit card companies, increases to the interest rates those companies were charging, and income reductions due to the Great Recession. The stress was unbearable because I could no longer pay all of my basic expenses like the mortgage, taxes, insurance, food, and so forth, plus still make the minimum monthly payments required by the credit card companies. I wanted to avoid bankruptcy because of the long-term stigma and financial issues doing so entails. I searched for debt settlement and other similar programs that would give me the necessary support to resolve my credit card debt once and for all. When I spoke with the representative at Credit Advocates, which is a subsidiary of Fast Track Debt Relief, and he explained the program to me, I was amazed at how much more assistance this program offered compared to all the others I researched. The representative indicated it would take until late 2017 or early 2018 to resolve my debt which exceeded $100,000 and involved 13 credit card accounts. He reassured me that program staff would be there for me the entire time, including dealing with any companies that might take me to court. I was still employed full time and had a very stressful and time-consuming job, so knowing program staff would handle everything gave me the comfort and stress-relief I needed not only for my financial relief, but also for my physical and emotional well-being. Throughout the program Lisa S. was the Account Manager assigned to me. There are not enough words in the English language to express the positive feelings I have for her – amazing, phenomenal, fantastic are at the top of the list! She was always supportive and encouraging even when issues arose. She provided monthly updates to me and clearly and completely explained my options when I needed to make decisions regarding each settlement offer. Throughout the program I had not only an advocate, but also a friend who was battling the credit card companies for me, rather than me having to continue facing them alone. Prior to entering the program, I had, literally, begged them for some relief in the interest rates and minimum monthly payments that they required, but to no avail. Once Lisa and the other staff with the program began dealing with the credit card companies and collection agencies I could finally focus on living my life stress-free, especially as each settlement occurred. One of the major advantages of this program involves the fees I paid up-front to have attorneys available when court actions were filed against me. John E., was incredible! He was assigned to assist me with several lawsuits and each time achieved an extremely favorable outcome for me that did not require me to come up with additional cash beyond the regular monthly payment that was already part of my program. I successfully completed the program in May 2018 and am now debt free and no longer scared to open my mail and answer the door or phone. My credit rating has been steadily increasing as more and more of the 13 credit cards were settled. Now that all are resolved I expect my credit rating to soar! I am now retired and have more to look forward to than I ever thought possible back in early 2013.

Raul Mata Aceves
June 7th, 2018 Santa Barbara, CA DETAILS

I am very happy and grateful for all your help I have a great experience with this company especially with you Katie M. thanks so much.

katrina
June 4th, 2018 Sandy, UT DETAILS

I was so in over my head could not sleep at night worrying if I could make it til payday. I called corner stone an they were so nice so helpful an changed my whole life. anyone who needs help please look these people up. they are so awesome an so easy to work with. thank u so much for helping me make my life so much better. from the bottom of my heart thank you. sincerely Katrina

Andreas Hochstein
June 1st, 2018 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS

I was a little surprised, by the ease the program works. My case worker is easy to talk to.

Priscila Rodriguez
May 29th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA

I'm very thankful for the help I have gotten from Cornerstone. They have helped me when I did not think there was any chance I can be debt relief. Katie M. was amazing and I always looked forward from her to see what good news I've gotten from them. Thank you for everything and for being so patient with this process!

Vayntrub Milla
May 29th, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

They were fantastic; very responsive and responsible. Accomplished all they promised

yohance
May 25th, 2018 Clinton, MS

It is a fantastic experience my agent Robin T. is always there when i need her