Fast Track Debt Relief

6.4

Fast Track Debt Relief

verified
This company requires customers to have at least $10k in debt

For more than a decade, Fast Track Debt Relief has offered debt settlement services to help consumers find relief from crippling debt. Although the company lacks many important industry accreditations, many customers have reported great experiences. The company differentiates itself from others in the industry by the fact that it has a nationwide paralegal network. Additionally, the company provides full legal representation for all clients, free consultations, and takes pride in its customer satisfaction.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Customer Service

Free Consultation

Fast Track Debt Relief offers free consultations to potential customers who are interested in its services.

Money-Back Guarantee

Customers do not pay anything until some of their debts are settled. The company also offers a 100 percent money back guarantee.

Fast Track Debt Relief will set clients up initially with a professional negotiator to handle their case. People who have contacted FTDR say their representatives are very helpful and able to walk them through the settlement process. Customers receive a personal enrollment agent through the entire settlement process. One new FTDR client said they appreciated that they were given a quote right away.

The Bad

• No Accreditations
  • Limited Availability
  • High Minimum Debt

No Accreditations

Fast Track Debt Relief does not appear to be accredited with the FTC, AFCC, or IAPDA.

Limited Availability

Fast Track Debt Relief has disclosed that it operates in 37 states in the U.S.; however, it is unclear which states Fast Track Debt Relief operates in. Potential customers are encouraged to reach out to the company for more information.

High Minimum Debt

Fast Track Debt Relief does not accept anyone with under $10k in debt. This is higher than many competitors.

The Bottom Line

Fast Track Debt Relief offers free consultations, a money-back guarantee, and highly rated customer service. If you have at least $10k in debt, we recommend reaching out to the company to see if it's a good fit for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Fast Track Debt Relief below.

4.8

James David Bloomfield
July 13th, 2018 South Jordan, UT DETAILS

There are two women working wit h me in this Fast Track Debt Relief program, namely Katie M and Crystal I. I have a very positive satisfying experience with them in the performing of their duty. they are performing their duty in a very professional manner. They know their stuffs. they are awesome, they have good PR also. when I send them letters from my Creators attorneys they handle those attorneys with swift and professional manners and solve those problem for me and keep me safe. they know what they are doing, I give them 1000 stars

Martha Markowski
July 5th, 2018 Colonia, NJ

It has been nothing but a wonderful experience with this program and Crystal I has been a wonderful rep that has helped me through all this!!

JAMES E. WRIGHT
July 2nd, 2018 East Orange, NJ

MY EXPERIENCE WITH FAST TRACK DEPT RELIEF WAS VERY INTERESTING, CRYSTAL I. WHO WAS THE REPRESENTATIVE THAT I SPOKE WITH , GAVE ME THE DETAILS ABOUT THE PROGRAM AND I AM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE THEM REPRESENTING ME.

Janice Pechous
June 19th, 2018 Canton, OH DETAILS

My experience was awesome!!I am now debt free due to the awesome team members that handled my account and negotiated my accounts.. Thank you Katie M. and team!! Janice Pechous

sherry spangler
June 19th, 2018 Westville, NJ DETAILS

they was big help with all the bills that need be pad i thank you they can use10 star they very good help umdstand . what have to be done and they help me when have litter tohsh keep do what you do you are god bless

Virginia Kurtz
June 14th, 2018 DETAILS

I have been working with Katie M. on eliminating my debt with several credit card companies, all adding up to a substantial amount. Katie and your company could not have been nicer and helpful in making this ordeal very easy for me. I had just been through a rather tough divorce and trying to do this on my own was terrifying. There were months that I was not able to make the scheduled payment and she and the others would let me pay what I felt comfortable with and not being penalized for it. And finally, after 2 years, I a, debt free from credit cards!..The freedom this feels is unbelievable. Now, I don't hold my breath every time the phone rings, thinking it is a bill collector.]I have Katie M. and Fast Tract Debt Relief to thank for this. Thank you from a grateful customer!

Maryann Motza
June 13th, 2018 Aurora, CO DETAILS

In April 2013 my finances were horrible for a variety of reasons, including increases in the minimum monthly payments required by credit card companies, increases to the interest rates those companies were charging, and income reductions due to the Great Recession. The stress was unbearable because I could no longer pay all of my basic expenses like the mortgage, taxes, insurance, food, and so forth, plus still make the minimum monthly payments required by the credit card companies. I wanted to avoid bankruptcy because of the long-term stigma and financial issues doing so entails. I searched for debt settlement and other similar programs that would give me the necessary support to resolve my credit card debt once and for all. When I spoke with the representative at Credit Advocates, which is a subsidiary of Fast Track Debt Relief, and he explained the program to me, I was amazed at how much more assistance this program offered compared to all the others I researched. The representative indicated it would take until late 2017 or early 2018 to resolve my debt which exceeded $100,000 and involved 13 credit card accounts. He reassured me that program staff would be there for me the entire time, including dealing with any companies that might take me to court. I was still employed full time and had a very stressful and time-consuming job, so knowing program staff would handle everything gave me the comfort and stress-relief I needed not only for my financial relief, but also for my physical and emotional well-being. Throughout the program Lisa S. was the Account Manager assigned to me. There are not enough words in the English language to express the positive feelings I have for her – amazing, phenomenal, fantastic are at the top of the list! She was always supportive and encouraging even when issues arose. She provided monthly updates to me and clearly and completely explained my options when I needed to make decisions regarding each settlement offer. Throughout the program I had not only an advocate, but also a friend who was battling the credit card companies for me, rather than me having to continue facing them alone. Prior to entering the program, I had, literally, begged them for some relief in the interest rates and minimum monthly payments that they required, but to no avail. Once Lisa and the other staff with the program began dealing with the credit card companies and collection agencies I could finally focus on living my life stress-free, especially as each settlement occurred. One of the major advantages of this program involves the fees I paid up-front to have attorneys available when court actions were filed against me. John E., was incredible! He was assigned to assist me with several lawsuits and each time achieved an extremely favorable outcome for me that did not require me to come up with additional cash beyond the regular monthly payment that was already part of my program. I successfully completed the program in May 2018 and am now debt free and no longer scared to open my mail and answer the door or phone. My credit rating has been steadily increasing as more and more of the 13 credit cards were settled. Now that all are resolved I expect my credit rating to soar! I am now retired and have more to look forward to than I ever thought possible back in early 2013.

Raul Mata Aceves
June 7th, 2018 Santa Barbara, CA DETAILS

I am very happy and grateful for all your help I have a great experience with this company especially with you Katie M. thanks so much.

katrina
June 4th, 2018 Sandy, UT DETAILS

I was so in over my head could not sleep at night worrying if I could make it til payday. I called corner stone an they were so nice so helpful an changed my whole life. anyone who needs help please look these people up. they are so awesome an so easy to work with. thank u so much for helping me make my life so much better. from the bottom of my heart thank you. sincerely Katrina

Andreas Hochstein
June 1st, 2018 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS

I was a little surprised, by the ease the program works. My case worker is easy to talk to.

Priscila Rodriguez
May 29th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA

I'm very thankful for the help I have gotten from Cornerstone. They have helped me when I did not think there was any chance I can be debt relief. Katie M. was amazing and I always looked forward from her to see what good news I've gotten from them. Thank you for everything and for being so patient with this process!

Vayntrub Milla
May 29th, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

They were fantastic; very responsive and responsible. Accomplished all they promised

yohance
May 25th, 2018 Clinton, MS

It is a fantastic experience my agent Robin T. is always there when i need her

Mamie Bell
May 25th, 2018 Auburn Hills, MI DETAILS

It was sometimes a little difficult to reach anyone to talk to about my account but they eventually returned my calls. My overall experience was good.

Steven B. Turner
May 21st, 2018 Tyler, TX DETAILS

Robin and Lisa have been the best in helping with my debt relief. They need a pay raise ASAP. The detail and information they relay to you during this process is second to none.

Cheryl Bateman
May 18th, 2018 Fallbrook, CA

Very informative, the experience is wonderful. I felt like I was being treated like a human being and with respect. Thank you so much for being here for us.

Kristy Petrycki
May 16th, 2018 Hudson, NH DETAILS

Fast Track Debt Relief has really helped our situation. Robin T is very attentive and easy to reach. I am very happy with my experience so far.

Gregory Hernandez
May 16th, 2018 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS

Fast Track Debt Relief and it’s service providers one in particular Ms. Trisha T have done an amazing job and I definitely would recommend them for any one needing debt relief. Ms. Trisha T and Fast Track Debt Relief my wife and I would like to thank you for putting us on the right track.

Jonathan Hamilton
May 14th, 2018 Linden, MI DETAILS

I was very happy with everything that Fast Track did for me! Evelyn really helped guide me through the program and was always there for me when things got tricky. I want to thank Evelyn personally for all of her help. Thank you also to everybody at Fast Track for helping me get out of debt. I highly recommend the program to anybody looking to move on to becoming debt free. Jon Hamilton Linden, Michigan

VERONICA Walthour
May 14th, 2018 McDonough, GA DETAILS

Trish T of Fast Track Debt Relief is an awesome person to work with. She's compassionate about the consumer's well-being wants and needs and the organization's mission.

Diana
May 14th, 2018 Oakville, CT DETAILS

Spoke with Trisha, she was amazing! Was willing to help me out and had an amazing attitude

Kim Wallace
May 15th, 2018 Troy, TX DETAILS

Ms. L has been a great help. She has been patient and helped me understand my own credit mistakes and how to fix them.

Valerie Madera
May 9th, 2018 Warner Robins, GA DETAILS

Lisa S is the best account manager ever! She's awesome! She's courteous , friendly and very knowledgable in her expertise. She takes the time out to explain information to her customers and ensures that they understand the logistics. She is a God-Send!!

Leonard Walker
May 9th, 2018 Lawrenceville, GA DETAILS

Our experience with Frontier Consumers has been nothing but excellent. Robin T , whom has been handling our case is a pleasure to work with. Robin is very knowledgeable, a great communicator well informed with every aspect of our debt situation and gives us real peace of mind settling our debt. Thank you Robin!

Kim V
May 7th, 2018 Fairport, NY DETAILS

Overall great experience! The staff at Fast Track are polite, professional and always available with any questions. I would recommend Fast Track in the future for anyone who needs help.

Debra Toshach
May 7th, 2018

Just at the start of my journey with Fast Track. So far it has been a pleasure. All my insecurities and questions have been addressed and I have been made to feel extremely comfortable with the choice I have made.

Bryce Baltzell
May 7th, 2018 Independence, MO DETAILS

If it wasn’t for Trisha T I wouldn’t of been able to resolve my situation. She is Fast Track Debt Reliefs Best employee. She was the only one that made me feel like I was important.

Terry L SCHORR
May 7th, 2018 Dundalk, MD

Very helpful ,kept me up to date always on my account.

Diane C McNeal
May 24th, 2018 Mesa, AZ

I did a terrible mistake in judging Fast Track Debt Relief, but with the help of Trisha T. she talked some sense into me. She explained a lot about what was going on with my progress and why they weren't returning my calls. I'm in good hands now. I have a new team and they all are very nice. So thanks to Trisha for all her help.

Ty Peters
May 15th, 2018 Lawrenceville, GA DETAILS

Trish T helped turn what could have been a negative experience, into a positive one. She single-handedly changed my perception of Fast Track Debt Relief and was patient enough to clearly explain every step of the process to me. She represented the company ethically and honestly. Fast Track Debt Relief lived up to what was promised and I am quite satisfied with the outcome!

Fredrick W Brown
May 3rd, 2018 Richmond, VA DETAILS

I am satisfied with Fast Track understanding my situation and going above and beyond to assist me going forward with a positive outcome. Everything they stated would be done, has been done. Thank you Fast Track for addressing my concerns!

Cheri Gronholm
April 30th, 2018 Pueblo, CO DETAILS

Fast Track has very helpful people. They worked with me when my funds were not available for the full amount of the payment. I also got my debts paid in the time frame they set for me and I am so glad. The 3 years that they worked with me went by very quickly.

Clem Alcala
April 26th, 2018 Elizabeth, NJ DETAILS

I am very pleased with the quality of service that I have been receiving from my case manager Daisha M. I also continuously receive monthly followups on the status of my debt each month and I have been courteously made fully aware of the time table by which I will receive call backs or response to an email voicing a concern.

Annie
April 25th, 2018 Queens Village, NY DETAILS

I was with the company for 3 years and I got extremely good service. All my bills is paid off and now am good with my finances.

Elixabeth Casiano
April 24th, 2018 Newark, NJ DETAILS

For me it was a very good experience I was able to settle all my accounts in a single Bill and get out of debt thanks to the collaboration of Fast Track Debt Relief Soranny L. and her team. Thank you, I am very grateful

Chris Wicker
April 19th, 2018 Petoskey, MI DETAILS

They have been very helpful and got our accounts settled in a timely manner.

V. A. Molina
April 19th, 2018 Bell, CA DETAILS

They were very positive towards achieving my goals. They kept me informed of all actions.

alpha Dailey
April 19th, 2018 Marion, AL DETAILS

I would to say Trisha T. was outstanding helping me with my issues, she was great. As far as the company ( Frontier) I was disappointed maybe it was just that I had the wrong idea.

Eric Larsen
May 2nd, 2018 Annandale, VA DETAILS

Though the process took a long time the staff was very willing to work with me and communication was second to none

Debbie McCormick
April 18th, 2018 Jay, OK

Since the first day I have been treated like royalty. Any questions and or concerns that I have had have been answered immediately with kind words and compassion and with reassurance.