Contact a company – $100 satisfaction guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

5.6

Debt Rx

verified
Fees are 15 to 22 percent

Since their founding in 1998, Debt Rx has settled millions of dollars in debt. Debt Rx fees range from 15 percent to 25 percent. The company goes to lengths to provide support for a variety of customers, even employing Spanish-speaking debt experts to assist those from different circumstances. Debt Rx is certified with the IAPDA as a Bronze Member. They offer coverage in 37 states and Washington, D.C.

The Good

• Extensive Industry Experience
  • Services Offered
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Extensive Industry Experience

Founded in 1998, Debt Rx is one of the oldest names in the debt settlement industry. That experience means more relationships with more creditors and (hopefully) more favorable settlement terms for clients.

One way this experience manifests itself is in the information they present on their website; Debt Rx clearly states that debt settlement isn't for everyone and they require a minimum debt of $10,000. If they think debt settlement isn't right for you, they will be upfront with you. The company makes sure to provide you with the proper service to fit your needs.

Services Offered

Debt Rx provides several great services. They offer an online dashboard that allows customers to easily manage their accounts. Another great service offered by the company is an online debt calculator to help consumers calculate how much debt they will pay, without a settlement, over the course of their lifetime.

Customers may also speak with a representative over the phone. Clients have expressed appreciation for the free consultation and fluent Spanish-speaking customer service agents. Debt Rx also offers credit counseling services in all 50 states in the U.S.

Money-Back Guarantee

Debt Rx promises a money-back guarantee. If they are unable to produce results, they will not charge a fee. In addition, they charge $0 in fees until after a settlement is reached. However, they do not guarantee that your debt will be lowered by a specific amount or percentage.

The Bad

• Limited Availability
  • Potentially High Prices

Limited Availability

Debt Rx is only available in 37 states and Washington, D.C. Potential clients who live outside of these states will have to seek alternative debt settlement companies.

Potentially High Prices

Debt Rx's fees range from 15 to 22 percent, which is typical for the industry. However, some competitors advertise lower fees. Customers may want to compare prices to guarantee the best deal.

The Bottom Line

Debt Rx offers many great services to customers. We like that they employ Spanish-speaking representatives. Their years of experience, accreditation with the IAPDA, and money-back guarantee can provide customers with confidence. Customers must verify that Debt Rx is available in their state. We also recommend that customers compare companies to see if Debt Rx offers the best price for their settlement.

Call our recommended rep over at Debt Rx below.

4.9

IMMACULATE SCOTT
September 27th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

I highly recommend Debt RX Debt Settlement Group I give the program 10 Stars They got me through a terrible time in my life . Great Customer service Monthly calls to talk about were I at in the program My Debt financial advisor was a great help to me every Step with my debt Payment were fit to my Monthly Budget Thank You

Roberta Hicks
June 26th, 2018 Windsor Mill, MD DETAILS

I highly recommend you with 10 stars you help me get out of debt

Cheryl
June 15th, 2018 Asheville, NC DETAILS

Absolutely professional and kind representatives. They made me at ease on the first call. Got me out of debt in a timely manner and soonwe than I expected. Thanks y'all!

Charles Golden
May 16th, 2018 Bartlesville, OK DETAILS

They are very helpful and have great customer service.

Renee Mcannaney
April 10th, 2018 Coal Township, PA DETAILS

I would highly recommend DSG for debt relief, the caring and compassionate staff put their clients at ease and treat them like family. I give them 20/10. Exceptional!

Phillip Jaso
March 27th, 2018 Pueblo, CO DETAILS

This was the best customer service I have encountered in a long time!!!! I felt embarrassed that I even had to use a Debt Settlement company, however, Debt RX relieved that feeling immediately. Upon enrollment into the program I initially spoke with Pat, she reassured me that I was not doing anything wrong and that they were going to take care of me. Then I was contacted by Justine and she too made me feel like family as she guided me through all the steps like a momma bear to her cubs. The professionalism of Justine was beyond excellent as she kept me informed regularly, not once did I feel confused or left wondering what was going on. The quality of work from Justine was just awesome, the results speak for themselves. AMAZING!!!!!! I'm sorry but 5 stars does not do justice for Justine, Pat, Leniqua and the rest of the staff that was involved. Debt RX should be given a Presidential Award of Excellence because they truly are helping change people's lives for the better! If anyone in my circle of family and friends ever find themselves drowning in unsecured debt, my lifeline to them without hesitation will be to call the Debt Settlement Group, also known as Debt RX. Thank you so much for your time, effort and sincere Professionalism. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

bette engel
March 12th, 2018 Howard Beach, NY DETAILS

My experience with DebtRX has been a good one, filled with expertise, compassion, excellent work and answers to my million questions. As a senior citizen, this period has been difficult, but your assistance has been of the highest quality. Thank you for saving my life!

Linda Chandler
November 28th, 2017 NV

Should have done it sooner. Great staff. Debt was settled earlier than anticipated

Linda Chandler
November 28th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Wonderful staff, debt was settled earlier than anticipated, my only regret was not doing this quicker.

Cindy K Smith
October 20th, 2017

Everyone was excellent and solve my debt in no time. Thanks everyone.

Maria Liebig
October 12th, 2017 Chevy Chase, MD

Honest, Kept you well informed and reachable. Would recommend.

janet mitchell
August 28th, 2017 Hilton Head Island, SC

It has been a pleasure working with everyone and knowing a difficult time was made less stressful. This program is one that works and is easy to follow. I appreciate everyone and hope others take this opportunity.

Lillie Harrison
August 7th, 2017 Old Bridge, NJ

They were honest and upfront with me and no upfront fee. I am greatful

Sarah Greenstock
August 8th, 2017

Great explanation of my recent letter & bill from IRS!

Janet Mitchell
August 2nd, 2017

Everyone provided excellent customers services. Explained procedures professionally.

mary fadeley
July 31st, 2017 Buffalo, NY

They took an horrible time in my life and relieved all of the stress and embarrassment. True professionals. I can't say enough about the people working there or the program. Thank you

Kim
July 5th, 2017 Clarksburg, MD

Great company. Didn't charge me until the debt was settled. I cant say enough good things about them. Thank you

Ken
June 27th, 2017

Lowest fee and payment I could find. Others wanted 42 months only and they did more. Great settlements so far. Thanks to all especially Stephanie