Since their founding in 1998, Debt Rx has settled millions of dollars in debt. The company goes to lengths to offer support for a variety of clients, even employing Spanish-speaking debt experts to assist those from different circumstances. It has a $7,500 minimum debt requirement, which is low for the industry.

Debt Rx fees range from 15 percent to 25 percent. Debt Rx is certified with the IAPDA as a Bronze Member. Its services are available in 35 states and Washington, D.C.

View Debt Rx Reviews

The Good

• Extensive Industry Experience
  • Services Offered
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Extensive Industry Experience

Founded in 1998, Debt Rx is one of the oldest names in the debt settlement industry. That experience means more relationships with more creditors and (hopefully) more favorable settlement terms for clients.

One way this experience manifests itself is in the information presented on the website. Debt Rx clearly states that debt settlement isn't for everyone and that it requires a minimum debt of $7,500.

If Debt Rx thinks debt settlement isn't right for you, its representatives will be upfront with you. The company makes sure to offer you with the proper service to fit your needs.

Its commitment to finding the best possible solution for all of its potential clients means that potential customers don’t need to worry about being pushed into debt relief options that they don’t fully understand or choose for themselves.

Services Offered

Debt Rx provides several great services. They offer an online dashboard that allows customers to easily manage their accounts. Another great service offered by the company is an online debt calculator to help consumers calculate how much debt they will pay, without a settlement, over the course of their lifetime.

Customers may also speak with a representative over the phone. Clients have expressed appreciation for the free consultation and fluent Spanish-speaking customer service agents.

Money-Back Guarantee

Debt Rx promises a money-back guarantee. If they are unable to produce results, they will not charge a fee. In addition, they charge $0 in fees until after a settlement is reached. However, they do not guarantee that your debt will be lowered by a specific amount or percentage.

The Bad

• Limited Availability
  • Potentially High Prices

Limited Availability

Debt Rx is only available in 35 states and Washington, D.C. Potential clients who live outside of these states will have to seek alternative debt settlement companies. However, if you’re in an area that Debt Rx services, it is a good option to consider.

Potentially High Prices

Debt Rx's fees range from 15 to 22 percent, which is typical for the industry. While a percentage of the debt can be pricey, the top of Debt Rx’s fee range is lower than some of its competitors.

The Bottom Line

Debt Rx offers many great services to customers. We like that they employ Spanish-speaking representatives. The years of experience, accreditation with the IAPDA, and money-back guarantee can offer potential customers debt relief services with confidence.

Potential customers should verify that Debt Rx is available in their state. We also recommend that potential clients compare companies to see if Debt Rx offers the best price for their settlement. However, Debt Rx's prices are competitive with others in the industry, so potential clients should also consider the value that Debt Rx offers.

Call our recommended rep over at Debt Rx below.

4.9

Teu Fasia

April 1st, 2020 Puyallup, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dept RX is a recommended company for dept free. They walk you through in every step. Thank you guys so much for your help. Josh was a good person to contact.

George2b

March 11th, 2020 Gig Harbor, WA

Any and all questions were answered to my satisfaction

Diana

March 5th, 2020 Summerville, SC

Brian was very helpful throughout the whole sign up process and explained everything so that I was about to understand.

Dina Pet Lover

March 5th, 2020 Monticello, NY

I like the way they explain everything and gave you the options up front of the programs they have available to suit your needs The Debt Specialist was able to set up a plan and I was able to view and download all the paper work they provided I feel confident they will help me with my debts

Tressia Christian

March 1st, 2020 Dover, AR

So far, the service with Brian was great. He explained things and was courteous

Maria Woods

February 11th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was awesome. Tanisha is awesome and very helpful and should get a raise. She was very informative, had lots of patience with my husband and I.

Randy Nelson

February 11th, 2020 Duluth, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They got things done and did it very well

Kiana Russell

February 6th, 2020 Alexandria, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So I worked with Ms. T last night and she gave me top 100 customer service. From explaining to me all of my options, to just letting me know that I will have help every step of the way.

Jeffrey S Wood

February 6th, 2020 Rogers, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very helpful with the handling of my financial issue.

[email protected]

February 4th, 2020 Austin, TX

My experience has been wonderful with DebtRx. I am working with a knowledgeable and helpful representative Mr. G. He has gone above and beyond to answer all my questions. Highly recommended them and him.

[email protected]

January 23rd, 2020 Olathe, KS

Very thorough and helpful. Very fast and easy application process.

Susan B Brocato

January 14th, 2020 Hammond, LA

Tanisha was very professional and reassuring, great information. I would recommend to others

Patsy Murphy

January 7th, 2020 Gloucester, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Debtrx helped me and my family to get out of debt. Without their help we would still be struggling. They are a super nice group who always are there for you. Very patient, always answered my calls. Never thought I would get out of debt. Thank you debtrx!!! Could not have done this without your help.

Jan 07, 2020

Patsy, We’re delighted to read your feedback! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect debt relief for each customer! And congratulations on becoming debt free.

CF

January 6th, 2020 Chico, CA

Jon G made me feel taken care of from the beginning of our call. I felt safe with signing with the company. Thank you

G

January 3rd, 2020 Greenup, KY

Very understanding of situations people get into and are very helpful and answer any questions you may have.

Jan 06, 2020

Thank you, G! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to provide the relief you needed.

Greta Kanode

December 31st, 2019 Hummelstown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Felt reluctant at first to enroll but was the best decision I could've made.

Jan 06, 2020

Thank you for your feedback Patricia and thank you for putting your trust in us! Congrats on ridding yourself of credit card debt! If you need anything or have questions, please reach out to Customer Service at 1-800-395-5353.

Patricia Miller

December 18th, 2019 Connellsville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone is very good at working with you

Darlene McKinney

December 18th, 2019 Detroit, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Debt RX was great in helping settle my accounts, no surprises or changes during the program. I was informed quickly when account offers were ready to be settled. Thank you, I am now debt free.

Marianela Mislang

December 13th, 2019 Auburn, WA

Working with you guys was fun and maybe I can recommend you to people who have the same problem paying their debts.

anonymous

December 12th, 2019 Sequim, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a good experience to work with this company. I had amazing customer service from the first person I talked to to the specialist handling the negotiations with my creditors. Thank you for making this experience worry free.

Clayton Long

December 9th, 2019 Chillicothe, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The people at Debt Rx really worked hard for me and acted like they cared about me, may family and helping us to get out of this situation. I would recommend this company to anyone that needs help settling debt.

Mark Bryan Kopelov

December 9th, 2019 Lake Wales, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional,kind, and caring people who truly care about helping you get debt free. A wonderful company DSG is I would recommend them to anyone struggling with debt.

Ray DElia

December 3rd, 2019 Canton, OH

Very good, Jon explained everything very well. Great customer service. Jon helped me out in a big way. Thank you Jon

Michael MacIntosh

November 15th, 2019 Gardner, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone that I have dealt with has been very courteous and helpful. I am and have been very pleased to have used your services and have recommended you to a couple of other people that I know. Thank you.

Leoneilda Blake

November 15th, 2019

Friendly , comprehensive service. They appear to really care about you.

Elizabeth Noel

October 31st, 2019 Live Oak, FL

Kyle was wonderful in helping me with solutions to my debt. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and am on my way to being debt free! Thanks!

Donna Mckee

October 31st, 2019 Jemison, AL

The workers do what they say they are gonna do to get you out of debt.They do it in a short period of time.I thank them so much for helping me.

Karen Brown

October 25th, 2019 Olyphant, PA

Jon was polite Patient and very professional

Ted Hill

October 14th, 2019 West Richland, WA

This is my first time ever doing this but I would say everything went very well the people in your company that I was dealing with were very understanding, helpful , & patient.

Donna

September 26th, 2019 Somers Point, NJ

Excellent customer services and, I was able to reduce by debt with a monthly payment that was affordable.

Laird

August 29th, 2019 Germantown, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was really nervous but I spoke to Brian and he was amazing! He really has a grasp of his profession. I confident in the program he recommended for me and I know I made the right decision. If anyone out there is in a similar position I would certainly choose Debt Rx.

Mary

August 29th, 2019 Lusby, MD

The representative I spoke with was very professional and answered all my questions. He made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I will be glad to go with your company for my financial needs.

Marsha

August 29th, 2019 Gaithersburg, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Brian was amazing!! He truely is!! He made me feel actually like we were old friends. I was dreading this because of my mounting debt be he answered all my questions so good i feel like an expert now!!

Tara

August 29th, 2019 Westville, NJ

So far my experience has been wonderful , very informative and very helpful

Julie Jahn

August 20th, 2019 Stoneham, MA

Brian was amazing! Answering questions and very helpful walking me through the process

Crystal s

August 11th, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They helped me save money and handle my current debt situation better. And i am very happy with their services so far.

P M Green

August 11th, 2019 Weiser, ID

My bills were becoming more than I could afford and Debt Rx was able to consolidate my credit cards , medical and loans to one easy payment that fits within my budget.

Allison O.

August 7th, 2019 Saco, ME

I had called several other debt consolidation company's and for one reason or another they could not do anything for me and kept transferring me to other places. So I looked up top 5 debt help places and Debt RX was right in first place. I got a call from Josh Yonce and he listened attentively to my concerns and said there would be no problems. Everything went smoothly and cannot wait to do more business .

Phyllis Reiplinger

August 7th, 2019

I was ve;ry doubtful about going to this extent but I was struggling to make payments and could not keep it up. After retiring my income was substantially reduced. The representative I spoke with was very understanding and had the answers to my questions. He made me feel like this is a wise decision and that I was not cheating the creditors out of any money. They were just getting the money owed at a much lower interest rate. Instead of looking at using all my retirement funds and trying to keep up with payments, I would be able to free up some of my monthly income to pay for necessities which I had not been able to afford.

Mike

August 5th, 2019 Delphos, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service. Customer service was fantastic

Bobby Overcash

August 2nd, 2019 Statesville, NC

Excellent service and especially Tori. She helped me set up everything every step of the way.

Joseph Faso

August 1st, 2019 Burlington, MA

I found it to be very professional also any questions I asked were answered completely. My contact seemed quiet knowledgeable and friendly. I even received call to make sure I understood the particulars . It all was a pleasant experience!

Barry

August 1st, 2019 East Orange, NJ

Brian was very professional. He ensured me that I was in good hands.

THOMAS CARTER

July 31st, 2019 Fruitport, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You have been a great help in relieving the pressure of my debt settlement. Your personnel are friendly and professional.

Barbara

July 31st, 2019 Appomattox, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The staff was very helpful and helped to get what needed to be done

Moe

July 25th, 2019 Paterson, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The starting conversation was really great. I am looking forward to them handling my debt.

Richard Maio

July 24th, 2019 Warwick, RI

So far I have found it easy to set up and the service rep courteous.

Dewey ackerman

July 24th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tyrea has been keeping us informed she is very professional and helps us understand the process

Mike Rosenberg

July 16th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was pleased with the service by Debt Rx. The staff was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and diligent. Thank you!

Dusty E

July 11th, 2019 Rosebud, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very informative and stays on top of things..