Since their founding in 1998, Debt Rx has settled millions of dollars in debt. The company goes to lengths to offer support for a variety of clients, even employing Spanish-speaking debt experts to assist those from different circumstances. It has a $7,500 minimum debt requirement, which is low for the industry.

Debt Rx fees range from 15 percent to 25 percent. Debt Rx is certified with the IAPDA as a Bronze Member. Its services are available in 35 states and Washington, D.C.

View Debt Rx Reviews

The Good

• Extensive Industry Experience
  • Services Offered
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Extensive Industry Experience

Founded in 1998, Debt Rx is one of the oldest names in the debt settlement industry. That experience means more relationships with more creditors and (hopefully) more favorable settlement terms for clients.

One way this experience manifests itself is in the information presented on the website. Debt Rx clearly states that debt settlement isn't for everyone and that it requires a minimum debt of $7,500.

If Debt Rx thinks debt settlement isn't right for you, its representatives will be upfront with you. The company makes sure to offer you with the proper service to fit your needs.

Its commitment to finding the best possible solution for all of its potential clients means that potential customers don’t need to worry about being pushed into debt relief options that they don’t fully understand or choose for themselves.

Services Offered

Debt Rx provides several great services. They offer an online dashboard that allows customers to easily manage their accounts. Another great service offered by the company is an online debt calculator to help consumers calculate how much debt they will pay, without a settlement, over the course of their lifetime.

Customers may also speak with a representative over the phone. Clients have expressed appreciation for the free consultation and fluent Spanish-speaking customer service agents.

Money-Back Guarantee

Debt Rx promises a money-back guarantee. If they are unable to produce results, they will not charge a fee. In addition, they charge $0 in fees until after a settlement is reached. However, they do not guarantee that your debt will be lowered by a specific amount or percentage.

The Bad

• Limited Availability
  • Potentially High Prices

Limited Availability

Debt Rx is only available in 35 states and Washington, D.C. Potential clients who live outside of these states will have to seek alternative debt settlement companies. However, if you’re in an area that Debt Rx services, it is a good option to consider.

Potentially High Prices

Debt Rx's fees range from 15 to 22 percent, which is typical for the industry. While a percentage of the debt can be pricey, the top of Debt Rx’s fee range is lower than some of its competitors.

The Bottom Line

Debt Rx offers many great services to customers. We like that they employ Spanish-speaking representatives. The years of experience, accreditation with the IAPDA, and money-back guarantee can offer potential customers debt relief services with confidence.

Potential customers should verify that Debt Rx is available in their state. We also recommend that potential clients compare companies to see if Debt Rx offers the best price for their settlement. However, Debt Rx's prices are competitive with others in the industry, so potential clients should also consider the value that Debt Rx offers.

4.9

Ted Hill
October 14th, 2019 West Richland, WA

This is my first time ever doing this but I would say everything went very well the people in your company that I was dealing with were very understanding, helpful , & patient.

Donna
September 26th, 2019 Somers Point, NJ

Excellent customer services and, I was able to reduce by debt with a monthly payment that was affordable.

Laird
August 29th, 2019 Germantown, MD DETAILS

I was really nervous but I spoke to Brian and he was amazing! He really has a grasp of his profession. I confident in the program he recommended for me and I know I made the right decision. If anyone out there is in a similar position I would certainly choose Debt Rx.

Mary
August 29th, 2019 Lusby, MD

The representative I spoke with was very professional and answered all my questions. He made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I will be glad to go with your company for my financial needs.

Marsha
August 29th, 2019 Gaithersburg, MD DETAILS

Brian was amazing!! He truely is!! He made me feel actually like we were old friends. I was dreading this because of my mounting debt be he answered all my questions so good i feel like an expert now!!

Tara
August 29th, 2019 Westville, NJ

So far my experience has been wonderful , very informative and very helpful

Julie Jahn
August 20th, 2019 Stoneham, MA

Brian was amazing! Answering questions and very helpful walking me through the process

Crystal s
August 11th, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS

They helped me save money and handle my current debt situation better. And i am very happy with their services so far.

P M Green
August 11th, 2019 Weiser, ID

My bills were becoming more than I could afford and Debt Rx was able to consolidate my credit cards , medical and loans to one easy payment that fits within my budget.

Allison O.
August 7th, 2019 Saco, ME

I had called several other debt consolidation company's and for one reason or another they could not do anything for me and kept transferring me to other places. So I looked up top 5 debt help places and Debt RX was right in first place. I got a call from Josh Yonce and he listened attentively to my concerns and said there would be no problems. Everything went smoothly and cannot wait to do more business .

Phyllis Reiplinger
August 7th, 2019

I was ve;ry doubtful about going to this extent but I was struggling to make payments and could not keep it up. After retiring my income was substantially reduced. The representative I spoke with was very understanding and had the answers to my questions. He made me feel like this is a wise decision and that I was not cheating the creditors out of any money. They were just getting the money owed at a much lower interest rate. Instead of looking at using all my retirement funds and trying to keep up with payments, I would be able to free up some of my monthly income to pay for necessities which I had not been able to afford.

Mike
August 5th, 2019 Delphos, OH DETAILS

Great service. Customer service was fantastic

Bobby Overcash
August 2nd, 2019 Statesville, NC

Excellent service and especially Tori. She helped me set up everything every step of the way.

Joseph Faso
August 1st, 2019 Burlington, MA

I found it to be very professional also any questions I asked were answered completely. My contact seemed quiet knowledgeable and friendly. I even received call to make sure I understood the particulars . It all was a pleasant experience!

Barry
August 1st, 2019 East Orange, NJ

Brian was very professional. He ensured me that I was in good hands.

THOMAS CARTER
July 31st, 2019 Fruitport, MI DETAILS

You have been a great help in relieving the pressure of my debt settlement. Your personnel are friendly and professional.

Barbara
July 31st, 2019 Appomattox, VA DETAILS

The staff was very helpful and helped to get what needed to be done

Moe
July 25th, 2019 Paterson, NJ DETAILS

The starting conversation was really great. I am looking forward to them handling my debt.

Richard Maio
July 24th, 2019 Warwick, RI

So far I have found it easy to set up and the service rep courteous.

Dewey ackerman
July 24th, 2019 DETAILS

Tyrea has been keeping us informed she is very professional and helps us understand the process

Mike Rosenberg
July 16th, 2019 DETAILS

I was pleased with the service by Debt Rx. The staff was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and diligent. Thank you!

Dusty E
July 11th, 2019 Rosebud, TX DETAILS

Very informative and stays on top of things..

Tamara K Singh
July 8th, 2019 Melstone, MT DETAILS

The people at Debt Settlement Group are very friendly and easy to work with. They helped me settle my debts quickly and efficiently. I had no stress from debt collectors and they helped me to bring my credit up. I am very pleased with the help they gave and I would use them again, most definitely. Thank you Tamara Singh

Ricky Williams
July 5th, 2019 Laura, OH

Tori was very patient and helpful in getting this process started. pleased with the process altogrther

Carollee
July 2nd, 2019 Chloride, AZ

My Mom is just at the beginning of this process. She is 77 years old and has had a lot of questions before committing to this process. Josh has been awesome. He received several phone calls from us and was kind and informative and VERY patient. If everyone else my Mom will have to talk to is as kind and understanding as Josh.............she should have no problems.

Michael and Kristie
July 1st, 2019 Buda, TX

Very intelligent with detailed information and very nice and helpful.

L Godfrey
June 28th, 2019 Syracuse, NY DETAILS

The company works hard for you, they are a great help! Consistent reminders to make sure their customers aren't being harassed by creditors - and swift responses to customer's needs.

Jun 28, 2019

Great feedback, Lauren! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with our service!

Walter L Clark
June 27th, 2019 Youngstown, OH DETAILS

Always professional and customer oriented. My highest recommendation is given for this company.

Shannonpost
June 19th, 2019 Des Moines, IA DETAILS

Very flexible with payments. They let me skip when needed.

Andy
June 19th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS

Spoke to an agent, gave me some options, I chose bankruptcy is the best for my situation. Appreciate their cander.

Karen L Pulliam
June 10th, 2019 Indian Head, MD DETAILS

Because of DSG, they helped ease stress and save lots of money. DSG employees were very courteous, polite, knowledgeable and acted in a Professional manner. I would certainly highly recommend them to all of my friends . It has been a rewarding experience.

Jun 11, 2019

We appreciate your feedback, Karen! We aim to provide the best service and value for our customers!

Deb Moore
May 28th, 2019 Washington, DC DETAILS

Debt RX Has been amazing for me. They take the time out to talk to you about your account, they are prompt, professional and have an amazing staff. I had a lot of debt that I couldn’t seem to manage on my own so I started looking for options. DEBTRX came up as an option and I was sold based off my first conversation with the representative that signed me up. So thorough and clear I felt relief immediately just based off one conversation. If you have debt do yourself a favor and hand it over to Debt Rx they will put your mind at ease and you’ll walk away debt free without having to do it on your own!

May 28, 2019

Deb, We’re delighted to read your feedback !! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect debt relief services for each customer!

Anna
April 28th, 2019 The Villages, FL DETAILS

I have worked in-depth with this company, trying to settle my debts in a timely manner. Every employee, without exception, has been highly professional, caring, and always ready and available to help at a moment's notice. They made a sensitive subject (debt relief) seem like it wasn't devastating. Thanks so much!

Apr 29, 2019

Thank you, Anna! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

THOMAS SCAGLIONE
March 28th, 2019 Magnolia, DE DETAILS

THIS IS NUMBER ONE COMPANY AND FRANCISCO M WAS THE BEST EXPLAINED EVERYTHING EVERY STEP I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE

IMMACULATE SCOTT
September 27th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

I highly recommend Debt RX Debt Settlement Group I give the program 10 Stars They got me through a terrible time in my life . Great Customer service Monthly calls to talk about were I at in the program My Debt financial advisor was a great help to me every Step with my debt Payment were fit to my Monthly Budget Thank You

Roberta Hicks
June 26th, 2018 Windsor Mill, MD DETAILS

I highly recommend you with 10 stars you help me get out of debt

Cheryl
June 15th, 2018 Asheville, NC DETAILS

Absolutely professional and kind representatives. They made me at ease on the first call. Got me out of debt in a timely manner and soonwe than I expected. Thanks y'all!

Charles Golden
May 16th, 2018 Bartlesville, OK DETAILS

They are very helpful and have great customer service.

Renee Mcannaney
April 10th, 2018 Coal Township, PA DETAILS

I would highly recommend DSG for debt relief, the caring and compassionate staff put their clients at ease and treat them like family. I give them 20/10. Exceptional!

Phillip Jaso
March 27th, 2018 Pueblo, CO DETAILS

This was the best customer service I have encountered in a long time!!!! I felt embarrassed that I even had to use a Debt Settlement company, however, Debt RX relieved that feeling immediately. Upon enrollment into the program I initially spoke with Pat, she reassured me that I was not doing anything wrong and that they were going to take care of me. Then I was contacted by Justine and she too made me feel like family as she guided me through all the steps like a momma bear to her cubs. The professionalism of Justine was beyond excellent as she kept me informed regularly, not once did I feel confused or left wondering what was going on. The quality of work from Justine was just awesome, the results speak for themselves. AMAZING!!!!!! I'm sorry but 5 stars does not do justice for Justine, Pat, Leniqua and the rest of the staff that was involved. Debt RX should be given a Presidential Award of Excellence because they truly are helping change people's lives for the better! If anyone in my circle of family and friends ever find themselves drowning in unsecured debt, my lifeline to them without hesitation will be to call the Debt Settlement Group, also known as Debt RX. Thank you so much for your time, effort and sincere Professionalism. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

bette engel
March 12th, 2018 Howard Beach, NY DETAILS

My experience with DebtRX has been a good one, filled with expertise, compassion, excellent work and answers to my million questions. As a senior citizen, this period has been difficult, but your assistance has been of the highest quality. Thank you for saving my life!

Jun 11, 2019

Many thanks for the feedback, Bette! We’re pleased to hear you’re satisfied with our service. If there is anything we can do to improve, tell us about it at [email protected]

Linda Chandler
November 28th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Wonderful staff, debt was settled earlier than anticipated, my only regret was not doing this quicker.

Linda Chandler
November 28th, 2017 NV

Should have done it sooner. Great staff. Debt was settled earlier than anticipated

Cindy K Smith
October 20th, 2017

Everyone was excellent and solve my debt in no time. Thanks everyone.

Maria Liebig
October 12th, 2017 Chevy Chase, MD

Honest, Kept you well informed and reachable. Would recommend.

janet mitchell
August 28th, 2017 Hilton Head Island, SC

It has been a pleasure working with everyone and knowing a difficult time was made less stressful. This program is one that works and is easy to follow. I appreciate everyone and hope others take this opportunity.

Sarah Greenstock
August 8th, 2017

Great explanation of my recent letter & bill from IRS!

Lillie Harrison
August 7th, 2017 Old Bridge, NJ

They were honest and upfront with me and no upfront fee. I am greatful

Janet Mitchell
August 2nd, 2017

Everyone provided excellent customers services. Explained procedures professionally.

mary fadeley
July 31st, 2017 Buffalo, NY

They took an horrible time in my life and relieved all of the stress and embarrassment. True professionals. I can't say enough about the people working there or the program. Thank you