CuraDebt was founded in 1996 in Irvine, California as a debt settlement company. The company offers affordable pricing, low minimum debt qualifications, and plenty of industry experience.

CuraDebt stands out from other debt relief companies because it offers tax relief, debt settlement, and debt management programs. CuraDebt enrolls its debt settlement clients into a credit restoration program after a successful settlement is reached. This enrollment is included with its debt settlement services.

CuraDebt has a $5,000 minimum debt requirement, which makes its services widely available. CuraDebt is a great debt relief company to consider.

The Good

• Debt Relief Services
  • Debt Consolidation
  • Debt Settlement
  • Credit Restoration Program Included
  • Easy to Qualify
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Customer Reviews

Debt Relief Services

CuraDebt offers debt settlement, debt consolidation, and tax relief services. This combination of offerings is especially valuable for people with tax debt and unsecured debt.
CuraDebt’s debt settlement services cost an average of 20 percent of the total enrolled debt. While this cost seems high, it is fairly standard for the industry. Fees are regulated by state laws. The cost should also be considered with CuraDebt’s negotiation success.

Debt Consolidation

Debt consolidation companies offer debt management programs. In these programs, the client makes one monthly payment to the debt consolidation company. The company then disburses the funds to each creditor.
As part of its debt management programs, CuraDebt also negotiates the balances. Like other debt consolidation services, CuraDebt negotiates interest rates and late fees.
Potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation to learn more about the cost for their financial situation and the value that CuraDebt can offer them.

Debt Settlement

For its debt settlement services, CuraDebt negotiates with creditors to lower the debt amount. During this process, CuraDebt clients stop making payments on their debts. Instead, they put that money into an account to save it for the settlement payment.
If a client’s negotiation process would benefit from legal advice, CuraDebt works with local attorneys. There is no additional fee for this service.

Credit Restoration Program Included

One of the main concerns with debt settlement is that it destroys your credit. CuraDebt helps its clients rebuild and restore their credit by enrolling them in a top credit restoration program. This service is offered at no additional cost to the client.

Easy to Qualify

CuraDebt only requires $5,000 or more in unsecured debt to qualify for their services. This requirement is low for the industry, which makes CuraDebt’s services easily accessible.

Experience and Accreditations

CuraDebt has over 19 years of experience in the industry. It is also accredited by the AFCC and IAPDA. Such accreditations help ensure good business practices and should supplement current CuraDebt customer reviews. As it stands, CuraDebt reviews are highly positive and reveal a long-standing history of quality debt settlement services.

Great Customer Reviews

Customer reviews reveal that CuraDebt treats its customers with fairness and care. Unlike many other debt management companies, customers do not have complaints about the company's inability to lower debt and convince creditors to agree to a settlement.

CuraDebt customer reviews express thanks for service representatives and debt experts by name, demonstrating the sincere gratitude that is felt among its customers. Some customers relate that the CuraDebt often took the time to inform and educate customers beyond what is immediately necessary.

Though CuraDebt has a high amount of industry experience, it demonstrates the type of customer service seen in small businesses. In comparison to other debt management companies, CuraDebt ranks highly for customer satisfaction.
According to CuraDebt reviews, potential customers can have the assurance that CuraDebt's debt settlement program comes with the highest quality of customer service.

The Bad

Not Available in All States

CuraDebt is only available in 32 states. The states the company does not operate in are Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, North Dakota, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, and West Virginia.

The Bottom Line

CuraDebt offers many advantages including competitive pricing, accreditations, a money-back guarantee, and 15 years in business.

CuraDebt stands out from other debt relief companies for its inclusion of a credit restoration program. This helps its clients who have gone through debt settlement to rebuild their credit. In this way CuraDebt helps its clients beyond debt settlement.

If customer reviews are taken into account, potential debt relief customers will be impressed by CuraDebt's customer service. CuraDebt reviews also reveal professionalism and an expert staff of debt relief professionals.

Ron
September 16th, 2019 Fort Myers Beach, FL DETAILS

I have never been through this process and had many questions. My representative Lorine V has been so helpful, when ever I have a questions she gets back to me within 24 hrs. With either a email or phone call. It has been a real pleasure to do work with this company and especially Lorine V. Thank you CuraDebt.

Amanda
September 11th, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS

I have had a good experience with giving my accounts to Curadebt. Whenever I had a question, I would get a response within 24hrs. I even got a settlement on one of my accounts due to the creditor being in violation. I would recommend this company to anyone who doesn’t have the time to deal with their debt.

Joan Kennedy
September 3rd, 2019 DETAILS

Wonderful support about my situation! Friendly people who are easy to talk to!

Colin
September 3rd, 2019 Worcester, MA DETAILS

Very good customer service. Fees are more reasonable compared to other competitors offering similar services. Very much.like the structure and utilization of the legal service assistance.

Shirley Thiele
August 30th, 2019 Farmington, NM DETAILS

Julio M has been extremely helpful and patient. He has answered every question and is available all the time.

Melissa A
August 30th, 2019 Greenville, AL DETAILS

Julio M. is so compassionate and attentive to his clients needs. He is a real class act!

April Starnater
August 30th, 2019 Arbuckle, CA DETAILS

Curadebt had helped me out so much to grt out of my outstanding debt highly recommend this company all the employees have been really helpful

Tyler
August 30th, 2019 Port Saint Lucie, FL DETAILS

I am so happy I called Curadebt! My counselor, jeremy, was extremely understanding and knowledgeable! He made me feel comfortable and clearly explained everything. The support staff is also excellent! I would recommend them to anyone who wants to get out of debt!

Sean
August 30th, 2019 Ashburn, VA DETAILS

Great experience. Thank you the for helping me with my debt. It was great experience dealing with Julio M. who guided me through out the process and created an ease of the anxiety dealing with the debt.

jennifer
August 30th, 2019 Huntertown, IN DETAILS

Our account manager Julio M. was with us every step of the way and was always available to answer our questions and guide us when things felt rocky. CuraDebt stuck to a plan with us amd followed thru with everything it stands behind. We completed our program sooner and we are debt free. Having the huge stress and burden lifted has allowed us to breathe again and live life happily and smarter.

MJT
August 29th, 2019 Land O' Lakes, FL DETAILS

Thank you Julio M for all your support! Great customer service experience I have with Curadebt!

ACM
August 29th, 2019 Palm Harbor, FL

I couldn’t be happier with the service and support that I have received from Deborah. Within the first five minutes of our phone call, she had put me at ease and helped me feel like I’m in good hands. Deborah talked with me for over an hour and professionally and courteously answered all of my questions. She made me feel like everything is going to be ok and helped me breathe easier in regards to my debt. I would highly recommend reaching out to her if you have any debt consolidation questions or needs. Thank you Deborah & Curadebt!

Jeanette
August 29th, 2019 Richfield Springs, NY DETAILS

Julio M. is amazing!!!! I lost my job for a couple of months and he really worked with me until i got my finances back on track!! A lifesaver! This company really cares about their clients and it shows! Thankyou again Julio!!

Kayla
August 29th, 2019 Waco, TX

My experience with CuraDebt has been amazing so far . They call everyday to check and see how things are going even if I’m going through hard times and can’t make my payment they are willing to help!

steven fowler
August 29th, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS

I think curadebt is agreat company to work with julio is one of the best you need more people like him

Wallace Bone
August 29th, 2019 Granite Bay, CA DETAILS

Financial debt hanging over your head is a nightmare filled with stress. Cura Debt has helped alleviate much of the nightmare and stress. The best part about the program from my experience is the people specifically Julio M. He is extremely friendly and sincerely caring. I feel he has gone above what is required of a representative. Cura debt is lucky to have him as part of their staff

Andrew
May 30th, 2019 Gainesville, GA DETAILS

horrible, ineffective company - you'd be better off handling your IRS tax debt issue yourself. They don't have the subject matter expertise to represent you. A lot of empty promises - that's a summation of CuraDebt. Steer clear!

Laura Corson
December 11th, 2017

Everyone I have encountered at Curadebt has been extremely knowledgeable, quick-acting, and friendly. No matter what my need was or question that I had your team was always at the ready. Those whom I would particularly like to recognize are: Zach F., Juan L., Lina V., Katerine T., Marla C. and Daisy (supervisor). Everyone has been wonderful and helped me to very soon be debt free!!

W. E. Abajian
December 7th, 2017 Monrovia, CA

So far I have been very satisfied with the level of expertise and professionalism received from Sr. Counselor: Vince M. and my Customer Service Rep.: Vanessa. They have been very helpful throughout the process and I have appreciated their input, as the overall process is detailed and can be confusing. Both of these professionals have assisted greatly in clarifying the steps. Thank you!

Tracy Romaire
August 3rd, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

Vince was great to work with. Explained things well. Always got back to me in a timely manner and answered any questions I had!

Gina Euperio
August 1st, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

James F was very efficient and helpful in regards to my biggest concern, my debts. He is very helpful and walk me through about the documents I am about to signed. I recommend anyone who needs help of their debts to use CuradDebts and highly recommended to talk to James F. His customer service is above and beyond... very courteous gentleman.

KAREN BAKER
April 17th, 2017

VINCE WAS VERY HELPFUL IN HELPING TO EXPLAIN THE PROGRAM .HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND CALLED ME BACK OR ANSWERED MY EMAILS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Katie McCratic
March 9th, 2017 Fayetteville, AR

Vince, 10 You have been extremely helpful. I have been happy with the service you have provided, and I know if I have any questions, that you won't hesitate to answer or find the answer. We appreciate your service!! Thanks, Katie

GLORA STRAUB
June 15th, 2016 East Orange, NJ

I HAVE JUST STARTED WITH CURABEBT AND AM SO IMPRESSED WITH JAMES FREEMAN. HE MADE ME SO COMFORTABLE AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. I FEEL AS IF A LARGE WEIGHT WAS LIFTED OFF MY SHOULDERS. THANK YOU JAMES

Cynthia Lassig McKee
May 26th, 2016

J.F. is fantastic! He is thorough, efficient and knowledgeable...I highly recommend CuraDebt as an effective way of managing financial hurdles. I wanted to avoid bankruptcy, J.F. and CuraDebt is making that possible for me ~ Thank You!

Ruthie Minard
May 26th, 2016 Waterloo, IA

I spoke to Jiim at CuraDebt and was told of a way to help with my debt problem right away. He was very professional and helped me decide to let them help me turn my problem into something I could live with. Thank you Jim and CuraDebt

Crystal
May 17th, 2016 Sunnyvale, CA

My experience with CuraDebt was excellent. Everyone I spoke with was very helpful and made me feel comfortable. Yamile was especially wonderful to work with. I feel I'm in a much better place now thanks to all of their assistance.

Kevin
April 21st, 2016 Miami, FL

Curadebt is one of the most courteous, thorough, and professional company I have ever dealt with. They do what they say they are going to do. They keep you informed every step of the way. I can't be more appreciative for what they have done for me.

JW
March 30th, 2016 Manassas, VA

I consulted CuraDebt to help reduce some of my debt through their debt relief program and so far, I don't have any complaints AT ALL. I've been working with Zac and he has answered all my questions, has always responded promptly (within the hour), and has been very informational and educational. He discloses everything about the program and how it would affect me in the short and long long, which provides a lot of comfort and trust for me especially when it comes to my finances and working with a debt provider that I can rely on to guide me in doing the right things. I truly appreciate that I have him as my advisor and that I know I can come to him with any questions. I'm definitely in great hands. Speaking to him, learning about the program, and enrolling into it has definitely put a lot of ease on my finances and emotional health and I wouldn't be where I am without his services and expertise.

Patricia Mercer
February 8th, 2016 Columbus, OH

My experience with Curadebt has been excellent! My Representative was professional and very helpful! He knew how to handle things so well it made the process easy! I highly recommend this service!

Monica D
February 8th, 2016 Riverside, NJ

CuraDebt was the answer we were seeking when we ran into the 'credit card debt wall' head on. It was a big step we were taking, especially since it was the unknown. I spoke with Mario the first time I called. He was fantastic! He listened, he explained and he advised. He provided me with valuable information and he told me to understand what we were going to commit to if we decided to go with CuraDebt. Mario did not sugarcoat the process of becoming 'debt-free'. He explained that as long as we were committed, the payoff was worth the time and effort. And he did not lie. Less than 4 years later, we successfully completed the program and it feels like we got rid of a 1,000 pound weight off our chest. I never thought this day would come, but with the backing and guidance of CuraDebt, we have crossed the finish line. But we know it's not over yet. Like an addict, we have to steer clear of the temptation of credit cards. As much as I think Mario & CuraDebt is the best thing since sliced bread, I don't want to have to call them for help ever again. He did his job, and he did it well. Thank you, Mario & CuraDebt....we finally have our peace of mind back.

Marlina Lawrence
January 8th, 2016 Newark, DE

(Excellent Debt Elimination Initiation Experience with CuraDebt via James): Recently, after executing extensive research, I selected the CuraDebt Organization to assist me with managing my current debt challenge, based on their top 10 rating, BBB (A+ rating), and the indication of a more enhanced customer focus approach. Well, needless to say, I was not disappointed. Specifically, I currently have had the pleasure of being assigned the Debt Specialist in the name of James, and he is EXCELLENT. When I first filled out my application on line, James made immediate contact with me via phone/e-mail. Ironically, we initially kept missing one another (phone tag), but he was most tenacious and pursued his contact efforts towards a successful end result. Additionally, I found that at the very onset of our professional relationship, it was very easy to engage with James regarding the details surrounding the serious issues (health and family related), which led me to my current financial situation. I immediately felt a sense of empathy on his part, together with a keen sense of the economics impacting this matter. Although the enrollment process required a lot of paperwork and the revealing of very personal financial matters, James made the process appear seamless on my end, which was greatly appreciated, given my current health and stress levels. In completing my documentation and submission package to the appropriate legal entity, James was simultaneously thorough, detailed oriented, efficient in approach/style, but yet compliance driven with respect to associated requirements. In conclusion, James truly represents the CuraDebt tenets in an outstanding/professional manner. I consider myself very fortunate to have him as a support system, during my navigation thru the CuraDebt journey over the next four (4) years. ML, Bear, DE (1-8-2016)

Jose Mario Rodriguez
December 17th, 2015 Tampa, FL

After the first minutes talking with James, we knew we where are the right please. James was extremely willing to help us, clarify any kind of doubts or concern regarding the process. More than helpful and patient with our questions. Cura Debt is the leader in client satisfaction because of employees like James a truly asset to the company. His performance and professionalism should be shared with other members of the team and rewarded by management.

Senica Evans
December 4th, 2015 Matteson, IL

I've had nothing but a great experience partnering with CuraDebt to help resolve tax burdens for people. The team is responsive and is always there to make sure clients are taken care of in the greatest way.

Diane Swyres
November 23rd, 2015 Festus, MO

I am thrilled with the service Curadebt has provided. It was a real life saver for our family. Our debt will be paid off a year ahead of schedule. Yamille was wonderful to deal with. She explained things I didn't understand so patiently. She was always so supportive, sympathetic, and reassuring. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks, Yamille!

Leo
November 23rd, 2015 Bronx, NY

I was assisted by Jim and he went over the process of paying my debt in different scenarios and how my debt was going to be paid. He provided great service and followed up thoroughly. i would recommend him to anyone having debt issues and he also is very knowledgeable. I experienced great customer service with jim.

Robert Faux
November 18th, 2015 Nottingham, PA

Katerine T. has done a great job negotiating settlements with our creditors. The settlements so far have been less than the original estimates made by Curadebt. We are not finished yet, hopefully, future settlements will be in the same range. Keep up the good work Katerine.

Big Ed
November 15th, 2015 New Paltz, NY

have been very happy with curadebt. I was lost in debt and didn’t know what to do. Curadebt helped me so much. Through them, and with the huge help of Yasmile A .have paid off a lot of it and my stress levels have gone way down. Thank you again for all your do Yasmile

Larry Moe
November 10th, 2015 Evansville, IN

When I started falling behind on my accounts, I didn't know what my options were. After calling some competitors, I was just frustrated. Once I spoke to Zac at Curadebt I was finally able to feel comfortable and get an honest assessment of my situation, and didn't feel condescended to. I've been enrolled a few months now and I'm already seeing progress. Would definitely recommend.

Thomas H.
November 9th, 2015 Sandy, UT

Curadebt has been everything they claimed to be and much more. I never have an issue reaching anyone. They always answer their phones. I always feel they are there to help and want what's best for me. My goals are always at the forefront of how they handle my case and feel they are helping me achieve those. Couldn't ask for anything more from a company.

debra
November 8th, 2015 Plymouth, IN

Ive been searching and searching for help there was always some stipulation on why no one could help me with my debt problems but curadebt did.... My consultant was awesome and explained and covered all my questions

Ryan M.
November 7th, 2015 Boardman, OR

The decision to choose a debt settlement company was a serious one for me, and I went online to make sure the company I chose was the best for me. My counselor was extremely helpful, non judgmental, and helped me evaluate debt consolidation as well as debt settlement options. I chose debt settlement for the benefits of getting done much sooner and because it would work much better in my budget. I am now about 2/3 of the way done with resolving my debts. In terms of my experience, I found that customer service usually responds within hours or minutes of my receiving my emails, is very professional, knowledgeable, answered my questions quickly, and often provided additional helpful information. I feel a weight off my shoulders and know I'll soon be done. I would recommend CuraDebt in all respects.

Andrea Vogt
November 5th, 2015 Cherokee Village, AR

We enrolled with CuraDebt in July 2015 because we thought they could help us. We were (and are) desperate for help. They gave us all of these assurances that they would be there to help us through everything and would work with us. Well 4 months later we are still getting threatening phone calls and letters. We are getting court notices and everything. I have tried calling every number that CuraDebt provided us with and can not get anyone to answer my phone calls or return my phone calls. On the two occasions that I did actually get to speak to a real live person they told me they can not view anything on my account and will request that someone call me back. I've come to the realization that I have been scammed. I don't know what I'm going to do from here. Especially since I've wasted so much money with this company.

Gayle S
October 4th, 2015 Leonardtown, MD

When I received and listened to the first message from Jim, I knew I would be in good hands! He was warm, friendly and reassuring and spoke so positively about CuraDebt and its ability to help with debt relief. There was no hard sell, no pressure at all. I'm so looking forward to finally being debt free and returning to a healthy financial state!!! Thank you, Jim, for putting my concerns at ease and instilling in me a new confidence for my future!