1. Ficostar Credit Services

Founded in 2013, Ficostar Credit Services offers comprehensive credit repair services at reasonable rates.

According to its website, Ficostar Credit Services promises that it will deliver quality customer service along with a more personalized credit repair experience.

The company provides a 100 percent money-back guarantee, a free credit analysis, a secure client login, free service trials, and a fraud credit restoration package.

Read on to learn more about Ficostar Credit Services and to view verified client reviews.

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9
#3 The Credit People chevron_right

The Good

• Comprehensive Services
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Fraud Credit Restoration Package

Comprehensive Services

According to the company's website, Ficostar Credit currently offers customers the following four service packages:

• Fraud Package — costs a monthly fee of $29.95, includes a three-day free trial, and is only for clients who have experienced fraud
  • Basic Service — costs a monthly fee of $39.95 and includes a seven-day free trial and three-item dispute per month for each of the three major credit reporting agencies
  • Moderate — costs $68.95 per month and includes a 14-day free trial, credit monitoring services, six-item disputes per month for each of the three major credit bureaus as well as any other credit bureau, and ChexSystems disputes
  • Aggressive — costs $119.95 per month and includes what the Moderate package offers along with a 30-day free trial, unlimited disputes per month, a credit-builder account, and a Ficostar Credit Protection Program

Each package the company offers comes with a 100 percent money-back guarantee, a secure client login, and a free credit analysis.

Money-Back Guarantee

The company offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee for customers who are not satisfied with its credit repair services.

Ficostar Credit allows customers to cancel services at any time without future consequence as its contracts are set on a month-to-month basis.

Many other companies in the credit repair industry do not offer complete money-back guarantees.

Fraud Credit Restoration Package

In addition to its competitive pricing and complete money-back guarantee, Ficostar Credit offers a unique fraud credit restoration package.

This Fraud package is designed to help clients who have experienced fraud. Ficostar Credit will file a fraud affidavit on behalf of customers who pay for this package.

In addition, the company will also place credit freezes on customers' credit reports, have all negative items that resulted from identity theft and fraud removed, and provide counsel services to help customers rebound from the fraud.

The Bad

Short Time in Business

Ficostar Credit has only been in business since 2013 which makes it one of the younger companies in the credit repair industry.

The company's shorter time in business may reflect a lack of experience, customer trust, and reputation.

The Bottom Line

Ficostar Credit Services offers four comprehensive credit repair packages — the Fraud package, the Basic Service package, the Moderate package, and the Aggressive package.

The company also offers customers a 100 percent money-back guarantee along with a unique identity theft credit restoration package and a free credit analysis.

Ficostar Credit clients will also get a secure client login and a free trial with any plan they choose.

Potential clients should note, however, that the company has only been in business since 2013 and may lack the customer loyalty, experience, and established reputation that older credit repair companies offer.

If you are interested in Ficostar Credit Services, we recommend that you visit the company’s website and read verified Ficostar Credit reviews to learn more about what the company has to offer.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

4.9

Diemmy Le

July 15th, 2020 Conroe, TX

Ficostar Credit Services is such a great and honest company that truly wants to help you improve your credit. I decided to give them a try when I found that trying to raise my credit score myself for two years did not help at all. In just a few months with them, I was able to raise my scores from the 600s to 700s! Joeziel was such a wonderful rep and explained every step. I felt confident with his enthusiasm and help!

Joanie Ambrosio

July 14th, 2020 San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Super helpful, very simple sign up process, helps clients at every step and gets results.

Henry W

May 13th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The best part was my free trial. No one else offers it. They made good on their promise 4 months was all it took. A medium score of 566 is now a medium score of 728! Fast response and literally round the clock customer service. You can text these guys at 11pm and they will respond.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind review!

rhea batta

May 2nd, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I cant Thank enough that I went to ficostar the Service are Really good especially Joey his Really nice very patients and answer all my questions his very kind and sweet I Will Def recemmend to people the ficostar..

Matty

April 22nd, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

OMG is all I have to say. Actually I can say more they are the best, so cheap, free trial, and tailored my disputes to my personal situation. They didn’t only help me remove negative items from my credit report but they also recommended a good credit card and good loan to help me build good credit they are literally the best!

May 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind and honest review !

luis gonzalez

April 8th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ficostar credit services did an outstanding job at helping me fix my credit score. I was in the process of home buying, and my score was poorly impacted by Debt and stuff that wasn’t mine. They helped take off all my negative remarks and got my credit score to a 720 and I am thankful because I’ve tried Lexington law and they did nothing for me. The best part about it was the fact that it was cheap. I recommend it to anyone who needs credit repair.

Diaz Diaz

April 8th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The gentleman over at Ficostar that helped me with my credit was very knowledgeable, helpful, and informative. They did everything for me, I didn’t have to do much of anything. My credit is exactly where it needs to be thanks to Ficostar’s Credit Services.

william issac

April 8th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Organized & concise website! Recommended

Kevin G

April 8th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

With Ficostar they do offer everything they said they would offer and they were very knowledgeable with credit repair laws. My only problem is that it took them 3 days to reach out to me after submitting my online request for more information. But the Customer service was great and I started to receive results in about a month and a half. I will follow up with another review but for now I am satisfied with the overall work being performed by them. Also its worth mentioning that I was not charged anything up front, no start up fee, or setup fee, or any type of fee until my 10th day when they already started the process for me. If they can perfect their response time I will be able to change it from a 4 star to a 5 star!

Apr 18, 2020

I am so sorry we did not meet your expectations with turn around time. Please keep in mind that credit repair is a high demand service and at times response time may take a little longer than usual but we strive to ensure no one waits longer than 24 hours. Please log into your portal so that you can chat us in the event that you can not reach us via phone. Thanks!

E Zimmerman

September 17th, 2019 Reinholds, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can honestly say that after 15 months with Ficostar, I have a perfect score! Actually the most perfect score 788 Fico score. There was so much on my credit reports both inaccurate and accurate, but outdated, and Ficostar definetly helped me out! Thanks Joey! Honestly I really love these guys they are the best.

Martha Smith

July 3rd, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with ficostar credit services for 4 months and I have repeatedly called them almost on a daily basis with different questions. I will write an update but I just want to say that they are very responsive and never get mad or bothered. Excellent customer services and I am able to log in and see what is going on with my credit and exactly what they are doing!!!!! Great couldnt have asked for anything better!

Veronica silas

July 3rd, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So I have been around the block when it comes to credit repair companies. I’ve tried them all! Lexington law, creditrepair.com, skyblue, etc. But to be honest non of them were as good as fico star credit repair services, Joey was awesome to deal with he was very personable and always got back to be in a fast turn around time frame. I wished I would have just picked him to begin with. First let’s me tell you that I have been trying to fix my credit for 5 years with different companies and literally in those 5 years I had 2 inquiries come off and 1 collection account (which I suspect fell off over time not anything Lexington law did for me) in 9 months I had 37 inquiries deleted and a bankruptcy removed and about a dozen collection account los deleted. I told Joey I would write a review for him and his company and I gave him permission to post my results on his social media. This is a 100% legit guy here and it’s very personal not conveyer like feeling you only deal with 1 person I had the luck to deal directly with Joey and he worked out a special price for me.

Jay T

April 18th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Been dealing with Ficostar for about 7 months now and at first I thought they were taking my money I was so upset then I started to receive mail from the credit bureaus showing certain things deleted my score jumped from 466 to a 698 not where I want to be yet but I have faith in them!