Best Company Guarantee CreditRepair.com Logo

CreditRepair.com

8.7

LAST UPDATED: December 3rd, 2022

CreditRepair.com focuses on improving members' poor credit and offers several helpful customer resources such as an online dashboard and mobile app.

According to CreditRepair.com's website, the company has achieved over 1.8 million removals since 2012 and has performed over 19 million challenges and disputes since its founding.

In terms of services, CreditRepair.com provides consumers with a free credit score evaluation along with a recommended solution, a free credit report evaluation for all accounts, free access to credit report summaries, a personalized, free online consultation, credit repair plan options, and a simple three-step credit repair process.

This credit repair company works to dispute any and all inaccurate and unfair negative credit items like late payments and charge-offs for all members' credit reports. Its credit repair process generally takes the average member six months to complete.

CreditRepair.com's vision is not solely based on one-time repairs. The company focuses on helping consumers create and maintain future financial well-being.

Overall, CreditRepair.com is fairly transparent about its credit repair software and repair services and is known for providing reputable credit repair services and helpful customer service.

Read on to learn more about the company's repair process and to see verified CreditRepair.com customer reviews

The Good

• Free Online Credit Consultation
  • Helpful Technology
  • Small One-Time Fee
  • Credit Repair Speed
  • Online Resources

CreditRepair.com has a significant amount of experience in the credit repair industry in comparison to other credit repair organizations.

The credit repair organization offers several positive features such as innovative technology and fast credit repair speeds in order to help each client improve their credit situation as efficiently as possible.

The company states that "on average, past..members have seen 7% of their questionable credit report negatives removed per month."

Advanced credit repair business experience and quick results aren't the only benefits to CreditRepair.com's services. Others include:

Free Credit Consultation

Like many other top-ranked companies in the industry, CreditRepair.com offers a free 10-minute credit report consultation that includes a personalized analysis of credit reports from all three major credit reporting agencies. This consultation is conducted completely online.

The company also offers a free credit score evaluation, credit report summary, and a recommended credit solution to help put members on the path to obtaining a good credit score.

Helpful Technology

CreditRepair.com offers more innovative and helpful technology than just an online portal to its credit repair account members.

In addition to an online client dashboard, CreditRepair.com provides a credit score tracker tool, client-friendly mobile app, text and email alerts, and credit monitoring.

CreditRepair.com strives to be transparent by keeping members updated on the credit repair process and providing reliable customer service.

Small One-Time Fee

The company charges a one-time fee of $14.99 to pull a member's credit report when getting started. This initial fee is much lower than what many other credit repair companies charge.

CreditRepair.com states that there will never be any additional costs or hidden fees when a member's first credit report is pulled.

Credit Repair Speed

According to CreditRepair.com, previous members have seen an average 40-point credit score improvement in about four to six months.

In comparison to some other companies in the credit repair industry, four months to six can be a relatively short amount of time to remove negative items and improve a client's bad credit situation.

Current and past members have also responded well to CreditRepair.com's repair services. In their reviews, they provided that their overall experience with CreditRepair.com was great and that CreditRepair.com improved their credit score quickly, in a matter of just a few months.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Brian Kniskern from Worcester, Massachusetts

"CreditRepair.com raised my score from 564 to 748 in one year's time. They gave me my financial freedom back."

While it's important to note that results can and will vary per customer and credit situation, several members have commented on CreditRepair.com's quick, positive results in regard to their credit scores.

Online Resources

The repair company offers quite a few helpful and free online resources. These resources include frequently asked questions, customer reviews, and a description of its credit repair process.

Additionally, the CreditRepair.com website also has a variety of educational resources including a credit repair blog, score estimator, loan center, savings center, and articles related to credit counseling and improvement, debt solutions, disputes, credit history, bureaus, credit card management, identity theft, and more.

The Bad

• Lack of Website Information
  • Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com has several great features to its services like its speedy credit repair process and its helpful technology.

However, the credit repair firm does have a few drawbacks and there are some definitive points those who have a low credit score should consider before choosing to work with this credit repair company.

Lack of Website Information

Some credit repair companies offer a significant amount of information on their websites about the different credit restoration services and credit repair service programs they offer.

CreditRepair.com, however, only appears to provide limited information for one package/service which goes for a monthly fee of $49.95.

The company advertises on its website that it offers three credit repair plan options that range from basic to aggressive credit repair. It appears that potential clients must directly contact the company to obtain more information about these listed credit repair service options.

Limited Availability

CreditRepair.com does not provide credit repair services to Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. Those who reside in these states will have to search elsewhere for credit repair assistance.

That said, it's important to know that the majority of other companies within the credit repair industry are also limited regarding the number of states they can service.

The Bottom Line

CreditRepair.com is one of the best companies to help you repair your credit.

Even though the company lacks some online information regarding its credit repair service options and does not provide services to a few states, CreditRepair.com's innovative technology and ability to remove negative items like late payments and charge offs in a timely manner, combined with consumer repair reviews, allows members to receive faster, good credit results as well as evaluate their credit 24/7 with a peace of mind.

The repair business also provides TransUnion credit monitoring as well as email and text alerts to all members. The company does charge an initial fee, however, this setup fee is smaller than what most other credit repair services charge.

The credit restoration company works with all three credit bureaus to dispute negative credit items and offers a free credit report as well as a free credit score evaluation.

CreditRepair.com provides an online dashboard, mobile app, and a credit score tracker to help you track your progress. The credit restoration company also focuses on customer service by providing real credit solutions that will motivate clients to focus on bettering their credit history and help them to maintain a level of good credit overall.

If you have bad credit, we highly recommend you choose CreditRepair.com's reputable credit repair services to improve your credit score.

not_listed_location

CreditRepair.com Frequently Asked Questions

How many credit bureaus does CreditRepair.com work with?

There are three major credit bureaus in the United States — Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian. CreditRepair.com works with all three.

How long does CreditRepair.com’s credit repair process take?

Honestly, we can’t say. There’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit situation is different. That being said, past members have stayed with us for about six months.

Does CreditRepair.com offer a money-back or service guarantee?

We do not. Credit repair just isn’t something that can be guaranteed. What we can guarantee, however, is that we will do everything in our power to help you achieve the credit score you deserve.

How much does it cost to use CreditRepair.com’s credit repair services?

We offer different products and services to match every budget. You can even get a credit evaluation for free. That being said, our most popular service is also our most advanced, which costs $49.95 per month.

How do I know if CreditRepair.com is a legitimate credit repair company?

We chose to call ourselves CreditRepair.com for a reason — because we’re really good at credit repair. We’ve been legitimate players in the credit industry since 1998, and have actively helped people rewrite their credit histories since 2011.

What payment options does CreditRepair.com offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except Discover Card.

How can I track my credit repair progress while using CreditRepair.com’s services?

For the most part, our members monitor their credit repair progress via their personalized dashboard on our website. We also have an app on iOS and Android. Of course, our members are always welcome to call us for updates and more information.

What are the credit repair service options that CreditRepair.com offers?

We offer a variety of service options to support every budget. Our advanced service costs $49.95 per month, with options decreasing in cost from there. We also offer a FREE credit score and evaluation to anyone who calls to learn more.

How does CreditRepair.com’s credit repair process work?

Our proven process can be summarized into three steps. First, we work with our members to identify what items on their credit are unfair, inaccurate, or unsubstantiated. Then, we work with their creditors and the credit bureaus to verify these items. Finally, as we work through each item we identified earlier, we help our members manage their credit wisely.

What do I need to get started with CreditRepair.com?

A bit of information and a phone. Really, that’s it. We encourage interested consumers to give us a call for a free credit evaluation from one of our credit advisors. We’ll show you what’s hurting your score and help you get your credit headed in the right direction.
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.1

Mrosa North Bergen, NJ

They did what they were suppose to and helped clean my credit. Last few I had left I had to call and see if we could do something different because last few were not being cleared but they did and credited my account for one month. Great customer service. Just be on top of it yourself. It was little annoying to cancel service was I didnt need it. They try convincing you to stay but my credit is great now. I started with about 585 and now I have a 715. There is nothing negative on my report.

Michael Quarry Brooklyn, NY

Easy to talk to, they understood my issues I was having with credit bureaus. They kept me abreast of progress they were making with my caseI

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need.

Jun. 23rd, 2022

Shaun Las Vegas, NV

They helped me change my credit score almost 60 points. It was like 100 dollars a month but well worth it. I docked them because canceling their service was not easy to do. That's my biggest complaint. They need to make it easier to navigate to cancel the service.

Angus BAILEY

Good job keeping me informed. I'm on the road a lot so it is very convenient that CreditRepair.com can help monitor my Credit issues.i have very limited time keeping up with my every day life and business so there services fits my needs.

Because I be on the phone so long and can not talk to no one about things I need to share that's very unprofessional, communication is very important not only with the website. Poor communication skills, when trying to talk to someone on the phone only the website

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Anonymous, I understand - we are working through growing pains but will have it resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback, we are listening!

Juan Garza Pharr, TX

i feel they are capable of working a little more efficient and can also help minimize the monthly payment.. perhaps after 3 months of steady payments they can help out with lowering the cost some. I belive something like that can be done it would bwe great.

Mario Martin Huntsville, TX

After my daughter had graduated college I made the mistake of sharing my credit cards with my daughter to help her get ahead of herself. Needless-to-say, there had been some unfavorable inquiries and questionable spending that affected my credit standings. My daughter had suggested we contact CreditRepair.com. initially things started off a little concerning, but after developing a rapport with the Credit repair.com team of professionals, I was able to begin the process of identifying and correcting my credit issues. The representatives at CreditRepair.com were sensitive, and proactive in helping to identify exactly the problems and/or damaging credit issues. After CreditRepair.com knowledgeable team designed the appropriate steps necessary to repair my credit concerns, immediately we began to see results.In no time at all with the knowledgeable, and reliable professionals at Credit repair.com in a very short time my daughter and I both were free of our past credit inconveniences and poor financial habits, and well on the way to a better credit standard and financial stability.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Jun. 1st, 2022

Tom Mayer, MN

I still think there are areas they can improve on, that being said, I'm happy with ther service. I needed to be more proactive and felt the advsors they should have helped me in more ways to expediate the process.

Erma weaver Houston, TX

Some good and bad use them twice got so things of I paid the others and got them removed medical bills still on. There never went to a college still on their just wanted to get to 700

Elle

Helpful, but slower than expected. I was hoping for much quicker results even after that mentioned 'fast tracking'. They do what they inform you of, but again, it's a really slow process.

LP

I feel as if they have helped me a lot. However, it seems as if things are stagnant and I'm unsure of why I'm still paying 99 dollars a month. I'll give them one more month to see if any more improvements occur.

Lisa Lewis Dixon, CA

They just keep working on the problem. I don't have to call in to check on their progress, they call me. I need to check to see how we are doing overall, but we are making headway.

Lola Miami, FL

I gave them 4 stars because the job isnt done yet as far as where i want to be with my credit but its only been 4 months and my credit score has went up 31 points and that is amazing!!!! Thank you credit repair.

DJ

I know that you're doing a great job with removals, but a little more educational communication would be helpful. Why or how did you get it removed. That sort of thing. It is a fantastic tool though - thank you.

Dexter Barnes

I didn't really know what to expect from creditrepair.com when i first signed up with them a few months ago. But i'm gladly to say, that they did help me throughout this whole time period with repairing my credit score & giving me positive advice on how to monitor my credit report along with removing most of the inquiries that i had on there, and now i have less inquiries than what i had before when this processed first started. I truly would like to thank credit repair for all that they've done for me, and i do look forward to continue my services with them at this point, cause i believe it's worth something holding on to at the moment until i reach my Main Goal!!!!!

Karen Johnson Cleveland, TN

Escalation letters to be notarized either were never delayed for long periods, never received, or never sent and needed to be resent. Otherwise they did a very good job!

Kim Los Angeles, CA

Good and friendly also helpful...Just wait a long until some one pick up the phone are no one never get the the phone and on hold for at least 1hr or more

joulian chebat

they're great my score has gone up significantly and they gave some good advice just some of the stuff I was trying to understand about the process I still didn't understand.

fairon Stilwell, OK

taking longer than anticipated... not pleased about the finance company and car-hop and the rating they put on my credit before i was even late and it has not been resolved

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello fairon, thank you for your feedback - we are listening! Please contact us so we can discuss how we can escalate the process for you!

Mary Wins Brooklyn, NY

There's always someone to answer my question and they seem to be on the case however I would give you a 5 but it's taking longer than I had anticipated.

Abi G Dallas, TX

I just recently used CreditRepair.com, and the process to sign up was easy and fast. No contract and they have a great referral program as well. Although they were only able to remove 1 negative item from credit report, my score did increase!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefitted from our services!

Apr. 21st, 2022

scotty Saint Paul, MN

I used creditrepair.com to monitor my actual credit scores while I worked with a third party to improve my credit scores I wanted to make sure that what the third-party was saying is true and creditrepair.com verified that definitely recommend them.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Apr. 20th, 2022

SHAN S Fayetteville, NC

I loved using their service. They have affordable prices and keep you updated on all changes being made. I saw significant changes between 1-3 months. Update: I’m not sure why my review was flagged but I want to say I still use this service and they do help remove negative items within 3 months and you start seeing remarks removed in just a month!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation and are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services.

Mar. 15th, 2021

Lourdes Diaz Orlando, FL

I choose Credit Repair.com by reading a lady's review. It read so real that it gave me conviction to try it. So far I couldn't be more pleased with the work they have done on my behalf. I feel important to them and feel they really care about helping me get my credit score back on track. You are not treated like a number at all. They listen to you patiently and with concern. I recommend Credit Repair.Com highly.

Teresa Watkins Phoenixville, PA

When I first learned about CreditRepair.com, I was a bit skeptical as there have been many less than reputable companies promising to "fix" your credit. After reading and viewing the testimonials, I decided to invest in my future by becoming a member in February 2015. Today, my FICO score I s higher than it has ever been! I highly recommend CR.com to anyone struggling to raise their low credit scores or who just want to get their already high score even higher. A good credit score means everything these days. They have the formula, and it works!

Harry mahoe CA

Hi my is Harry if u have bad credit please join credit repair I recommend anybody to credit repair 123 I so happy that my score is slowly getting better each month I been with credit repair for a few months it's helping me fix my credit there customers agents very very friendly and vey helpful and it's only the begin for me but I am happy and bless thank u credit repair ALOHA from Hawaii

Alicia Ary

This service was very helpful, but the cost is just too rich. For members who need your services for years will ultimately end up spending thousands. That's just ridiculous. I love what the service can do, but for people who are already in a bind or struggling, they can't afford the assistance, especially for something that an individual can do for themselves but don't have the time.

kelly Mckees Rocks, PA

I've just learn about credit repair 2 mos. ago, & so far the experience has been good ,1st off Great customer skills ,really knowledgeable about breaking down the info about your credit scores where you can understand, & so far I've seen results by removing negative items off my report & challenging consumer thats on your report so yes I'm very please ...

Frank Raleigh, NC

This is my second time around with C.R and I loved them the first time! They are now helping me finish off just a few items that I couldn't reach on my own. My score is now in the high six hundreds and will reach well over seven once they removed a few items that the company's continue to give me the run around with! Very helpful and I can now purchase the home that my wife and I have always dreamed of...Thank you credit repair!

Marque barber Brooklyn, NY

I have been with the company going on two month now and I have 7 items removed from my credit report.. The app is cool but it can be a lil more user friendly.. We can only see but so much on the app.. It limits us to only seeing names and what's happeneng.. Other than that it's cool my score is going up but the only thing is the 30 day wait to see what's going on with the creditors..

Ofer Aharon

they effective but slow,bottom line my credit is excellent,i think i kept my account to long,only the first couple years was worth

Jill M.

They helped some in 6 months but I still have a lot of repair that needs to be done. It's expensive to keep paying for it too long.

S.L. Smith Stem, NC

Your services were and are deeply appreciated in that my credit score today is the highest that it has ever been thanks to your staff

MV

CreditRepair.com handled much of what I wanted, but could have been a bit more informative on the issues (why) they weren't able to help with.

Neondra

Staff professionalism and attention to details are very superb. I went into conversation with doubt but came out with assurance.

Jerm

As a whole it's great. But getting in contact with someone is always so hard. The good is when I do speak to someone they are always so helpful!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Jerm, thank you kindly for your feedback, and thank you for your patience as we work through some growing pains. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible!

mystiefreak Los Angeles, CA

They've upped my score, but the options on their website are pretty limited, and I find my situations don't often fit their "select one" options.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Mystiefreak, we appreciate your feedback - thank you!

Jul. 25th, 2018

Christopher Key

They have cleaned a fair amount of my report but it has taken too long. I would have paid the same amount for it to have happened quicker.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Christopher, thank you for your feedback. We are grateful to be able to assist you achieving your goals!

Englishqueen Marietta, PA

Find them to be very professional. Keeping me update as to what is going on with my account. Money spent for the service is very much worth it.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you Englishqueen for your kind review! I'm glad the service is worth it - credit means so much these days!

Mar. 1st, 2018

Anonymous Richmond, TX

Because sometime I experience is good then sometimes I get someone who's unmotivated about their job and they don't care to help me with my credit

King Bristow, VA

I would give them a 5 but it seems they are slow with sending out letters forcing to depend on them longer and keep paying more

Danny Fort Myers, FL

Seeing progress...but hasn't really taken off like I thought they said it would.somwthings have been challenged for 3 months with no result

Taryl90 Saratoga Springs, UT

Because Credit Repair has helped enormously with my credit score in little time and has made it possible for me to get approved for my first house

Vincent Lehigh Acres, FL

I started getting things taken off my report my TransUnion score went all the way up to 7:10 and now it's dropped 65 points in the last couple weeks

kyle alexander Covington, LA

The app is secure and easy to use, but if you’re late to learning about credit like me I would still suggest calling and speaking to a representative in person to get a better understanding of what steps can be taken to improve your credit.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks for sharing Kyle! We appreciate you sharing your experience as credit isn't necessarily the most talked about subject. We do recommend all of our members to give us a call to review all services, credit reports and more. Thank you again for sharing.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Diana L Gursley ,

I have a cousin who said oh why are you using that service you could just call them yourself so I did I called American Express the lady was very nasty so I knew that I would need help and credit repair has been working with me steadily for 2 years now and I'm almost done

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are happy to help and so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Thank you for sharing! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Mar. 31st, 2021

katherine ward Meadville, PA

I talk to the credit repair representative and told him of my concerns of my credit and he saw what I was talking and they have been helping me to clear some of my texts and I just seen my credit score jump 10 points. It really helped to have a representative understand my situation and I appreciate that.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are so happy to see you've had a great experience with our team. Thank you for taking the time to share.

Mar. 31st, 2021

Brenda Sun Valley, NV

Well I'm truly glad I came to credit repair.com, because things have been improving along, I rated a 4 because it is so very hard to get a live person on the phone and I have reported that live chat a couple of times do not allow you to live chat and I still can't use it Chatbox I think is what it is called.

Jacqueline Harris Cary, NC

Savanna Sellers answered all of my questions that I was concerned about she found a way that I can keep credit repair.com and still work on my credit without paying the $99 a month she was an excellent customer representative that I only want to talk to you when I have a problem

Gleidy I Zorrilla Perth Amboy, NJ

I'm happy with what they offer some rep are not helpfull but other are very help so if you come across someone who you feel they don't no much just end call and call back . Can't let one bad experience spoil it for this company