LAST UPDATED: June 7th, 2021
MyScoreIQ is a credit monitoring and identity theft protection service designed to help consumers stay on top of their credit scores and “actively monitor for changes in their credit report with the benefit of identity theft protection.”
MyScoreIQ offers four different affordable service plans:
- The Secure plan — Credit reports and FICO® Scores for one bureau, annually.
- The Plus plan — Credit reports and FICO® Scores for three bureaus, annually.
- The Pro plan — Credit reports and FICO® Scores for three bureaus, bi-annually.
- The Max plan — Credit reports and FICO® Scores for three bureaus, monthly.
In terms of credit monitoring, MyScoreIQ services offer up to three-bureau credit reports and FICO® Scores, a FICO® Score tracker tool, and a FICO® Score simulator tool.
The company also provides daily credit report monitoring, a user-friendly dashboard, and a variety of identity theft monitoring services with each plan option. Additionally, MyScoreIQ services have a 100 percent U.S.-based customer service support team.
Although MyScoreIQ services seem to be newer to the credit monitoring and identity theft protection industries, the company is a part of the company IDIQ® that has been offering industry-leading credit report and identity theft monitoring services for more than a decade.
Read on to learn more about MyScoreIQ credit monitoring services.
- Credit Monitoring Services
- FICO® Score Analysis Tools
- Customer Service and Online Articles
Credit Monitoring Services
As previously mentioned, MyScoreIQ services offer four different affordable plan options that customers can choose from. These plans include the following credit monitoring services:
- Secure Plan — This plan costs $9.99 per month and includes credit reports and FICO® Scores from one credit bureau on an annual basis. Customers also receive daily credit monitoring services for one credit bureau with this plan, in addition to several identity theft monitoring and protection services.
- Plus Plan — This plan costs $14.99 per month and includes credit reports and FICO® Scores for three credit bureaus on an annual basis. Like the Secure plan, customers will receive daily monitoring for one credit bureau along with other identity theft monitoring and protection services.
- Pro Plan — This plan costs $24.99 per month and includes credit reports and FICO® Scores for three credit bureaus on a bi-annual basis. This plan also comes with daily credit monitoring for three bureaus in addition to several identity theft protection and monitoring services.
- Max Plan — This plan costs $34.99 per month and is the most expensive plan that MyScoreIQ services offer. With this plan, customers can receive monthly credit reports and FICO® Scores for all three major credit bureaus as well as access to FICO® Score tracker and simulator tools. Like the Pro plan, customers will also receive daily credit report monitoring for all three bureaus along with identity theft protection and monitoring services.
According to the company’s website, customers can choose to cancel services at any time.
FICO® Score Analysis Tools
Those who sign up for the MyScoreIQ Max plan option will receive access to an online FICO® Score tracker and FICO® Score simulator tool.
These tools, especially the FICO® Score simulator tool, can help customers create a plan for their financial future. According to the company’s website, customers can use these tools to “view current scores and potential changes depending on possible payment events or other actions.”
Potential customers should note that they can only receive access to this score simulator and tracker if they sign up for the company’s Max plan option.
Customer Service and Online Articles
Unlike many other companies in the industry, MyScoreIQ services provide customers with 100 percent U.S.-based customer support service.
In addition to the company’s customer service, MyScoreIQ services also have helpful online articles on its main website that customers can access to learn more about cybersecurity, FICO® Scores, identity theft, and more.
- No Free Trial Service
- No Mobile App
No Free Trial Service
Unlike many other companies in the credit monitoring industry, MyScoreIQ services do not appear to provide any sort of free trial service.
Those who wish to try out the company’s credit monitoring services must create an account and make monthly payments. As mentioned above, customers can cancel services with MyScoreIQ at any time.
No Mobile App
MyScoreIQ does not currently have a mobile app that customers can use to check their accounts or receive service updates.
Although the company does not provide a mobile app right now, the company may create one in the future. In the meantime, customers do have access to a user-friendly dashboard that provides them with everything they need in one place.
The Bottom Line
MyScoreIQ services offer credit monitoring services along with identity theft protection services.
The company is a BBB-accredited business and offers four service plan options that customers can choose from: the Secure plan, the Plus plan, the Pro plan, and the Max plan. The plans range from $9.99 per month to $34.99 per month and include credit reports and FICO® Scores from up to three credit bureaus.
In addition to three-bureau credit reports and FICO® Scores, the company offers daily credit report monitoring services and gives those who sign up for the Max plan access to FICO® Score analysis tools, including the FICO® Score tracker and the FICO® Score simulator. Customers can use these tools to keep track of their scores and to plan for their financial futures.
Along with credit monitoring services, the company also offers 100 percent U.S.-based customer service and support and provides a helpful online IQ Center that customers can access to learn more about cybersecurity, identity theft, FICO® Scores, and more. The company also features a variety of identity monitoring services, identity theft protection insurance, and fraud restoration services.
While the company does not provide a free trial service, discounts for services might be available. And, while the service does not currently offer a mobile app, the MyScoreIQ user-friendly dashboard provides customers with everything they need in one, convenient place.
Those who are interested in MyScoreIQ services can visit the company’s main website, contact the company directly, and read customer reviews to learn more about what the company has to offer in terms of credit monitoring services.
Was this content helpful?