Consumer Cellular Logo

Consumer Cellular

Is This Your Business?

6.2

David Milwaukee, WI

Money hungry company that preferred to lose a long time customer over $4.65. On top of it they have an automatic upgrade system which causes your bill to go up without your consent. Customer service people usually sounded very nice till after I paid my last bill and they overcharge me with no solution to the problem. Never again.

Samuel L Upchurch Marble Hill, MO

Consumer Cellular sucks you in with there 30 day free trial then make it near to impossible to cancel. Called to cancel waited 30 minutes then gave up. They are quick to talk to you when signing up but you can't get anyone to talk to you when you want to cancel.

Screwed over Marceline, MO

My dad had it. They increased his bill for no reason with no use on his phone for two months then when he canceled and asked the Neal B. Customer service was anything but customer service. He was a jerk and tried to talk down to him.

June Pittsburgh, PA

Bought an unlimited plan with data and texting. They took weeks to turn both on. I could get calls but nothing else. Had to contact them 6 times. Now asking for a credit for lack of service. Kept being told that I had to wait for the monthly billing period to end to get a credit. They already deducted from my bank for the payment though.

Roxy West Sacramento, CA

You cannot send photos with texts without using your data. Also, it turns every text message into a multimedia message, for which you have to use data. The customer service rep told me I can't use wifi for these--I must use data. Lots of times I can't get a connection. I thought ATT was bad, but I've actually found a carrier that's far worse.

Gary Welch

Good coverage area. Not locked into a contrac and you can adjust your plan at anytime without extra cost.

john a williams Rocklin, CA

they do everything well. It is sometimes difficult to reach someone but they have a lot of senior customers like me so i can understand.

MICHAEL MILBURN

Because they are the best in the field, great customer service, excellent tech dept of you have pproblems.

Carol Schwenksville, PA

price service and seldom do I have any issues with reception they are the best cell company I ever had

Phillip Scott Tuscola, TX

Great service,great connectivity, inexpensive for someone who only uses phone when absolutely needed.

Patricia Ferguson

I have nothing but good things to say about Consumer Cellular. No complaints for sure.

Val Sigmon

Consumer Cellular is a fantastic cell company. They are cheap and their service is outstanding.

Glen Olinger Street, MD

Simply the best! They have provided additional benefits on a few occasions at no additional cost.

Sandra (Sandy) Rosso

I'm a senior and like the ease of use of their flip-phone. It is very uncomplicated.

Me Lakeland, FL

Phone almost always has no service. Constantly get disconnected at home. No service almost everywhere I go stuck with them for 6 months because they will not release phone so I can bring to another carrier

Smiley Nashville, TN

All good. One bad encounter with a phone rep. Not bad for three years of otherwise problem-free service.

Harry Davis Ashland, VA

The new model Doro is completely unusable. A total piece of junk. I have already purchased a new phone, NOT CONSUMER CELLULAR. They should be ashamed.

GLORIA C WILLIAMSON

New Customer If I really had a choice it would be no stars. Waiting to get my service on; switching from t-mobile. I hope it get better then what I'm going threw right now.(Not Happy)

Linda finley Riverside, CA

really great company they give us senior great prices and your bill never does change.

John

service/price- fair if you exceed set limits. They need to do much more limiting of unwanted ads.

Tweeders2011 Goose Creek, SC

Great service at a great price with excellent customer service. They do not need improvement.

innkeeper Galway, NY

Great customer service, great price point, great coverage. What more could an old lady ask for?

Gemini33 Eugene, OR

Easy to use, economical, notice if you are going over service serve you are paying for

Ronald Olson

Excellent company in EVERY respect. Quality products, superb support at user-friendly prices

Joe Livingston Hixson, TN

I was billed $60 for my free trial. I attempt to attach a copy of the bill, no provision in this site. CC may not lie to all, they clearly and unabashedly lied to me! Joe Livingston

Tim W Kwolek Castleton, VT

TERRIBLE !! Customer service / product service. They sell obsolete phones and then do NOT warranty them, so you must buy a new one every 6 months in order for them to work properly!

Jutta Rawcliffe

They are very helpful and their customer service is excellent. Their phone is very slow to come on.

lil roberts Brentwood, NY

up until now they have been excellent for the price. BUT TODAY 12/06/18 you cant get through online or their telephone number. Are they going out of business and not telling anyone.

Judie Krauklis Sun City West, AZ

Love their personal service. Would like them to be able to discount the price of their IPhone's.

Gregg Lee San Clemente, CA

Bought two Doro phones for my parents and the service from Consumer Cellular has been outstanding!

Andree Houston, TX

Just switched from AT&T. At home, have only 1-1/2 bars. Called and was told several cell towers were out in my area, which was a canned speech and a lie. I will be cancelling this service.

Glenna Berkey, OH

When I am at home, there is only one small bar for signal. It is very weak. Also some say they sent me a message and no message shows up.

AJ Niceville, FL

Terrible data in Northwest Florida. I switched from Cricket to Consumer, terrible mistake. Calling and texting is great but data is almost non existent. I have to be close to wifi to get any of my apps to work.

Maricaye Mowdy Clovis, CA

Reasonable rates and good service. No dropped calls. Good rate for Apple I phone.

Marcia Walhalla, SC

My payments per month is only 26.00 and their customer service is very good when you need them.

William T. Newby

They are the best I have ever been with as far as price, service, cover range and customer support.

Robert Salomone

Very competitive pricing, reliable - no dropped calls and great customer service.

Thomas Law

No contracts. Adjustable pricing plans. Great Technical Support and wonderful customer service.

Richard Ayres

US based company with absolutely outstanding service at a great price. Enough said.

Coach Carnes San Diego, CA

The price is great. We have had AT&T and Direct Mobile and Consumer Cellular is just as good.

Evita James King, NC

I love this company. The monthly rate is SO affordable compared to other cell phone providers.

TJ Kansas City, MO

Love Consumer Cellular. Great customer service. Unlimited talk and text and 2 gigs. of data for $20.00. Amazing.

Maria Harrisburg, PA

Is the best company I ever used. It’s fast. Cheap, easy to used. I like it. I used this for about 2 years.

terryjamison Madison, MS

Have my phone service with cellular for more than 20 years wouldn’t never change my service it’s great

Gruber Boca Raton, FL

very reliable, dependable, cost efficient, staff is very knowledgeable

George V. Corinaldi, Jr. Potomac, MD

Excellent ,really excellent service at a very reasonable cost!!

Nancy Anniston, AL

Have been a happy customer for many years. Happy with products and services.

G. Thomas Murrysville, PA

Service has been excellent at 1/2 of what I paid our previous provider,

James Graves Redding, CA

The service is good, the cost for that service is the best I've ever had.

Donald

Always helpful. Usually no waiting when calling customer service