Ultra Auto Protection has offered extended auto warranty coverage with better protection for all vehicle owners since 2013. The company is committed to providing the highest level of coverage along with excellent customer service and care. Ultra Auto Protection's comprehensive vehicle service agreements offer customers protection against covered mechanical breakdowns, saving them thousands of dollars on covered auto repair bills.

Additionally, the company provides flexibility rare in the industry; it does not not lock clients into any specific repair facility, nor is there a repair hourly cap. Ultra Auto Protection allows customers to choose any ASE certified repair facility or even just a local dealership to perform the repairs. In addition, Ultra Auto throws in great benefits such as 24/7 roadside assistance and emergency roadside towing.

#1 autopom! chevron_right
#2 CARCHEX chevron_right
3.9
#3 CarShield chevron_right

The Good

• Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Quote Tool
  • Benefits
  • Availability

Money-Back Guarantee

While Ultra Auto tries to please its customers, the company understand that, at times, some customers may change their minds about a specific plan or even the need for a plan. Ultra Auto keeps customers in mind by providing a 30-day, 100 percent money-back guarantee on all plans, so clients aren’t locked into plans that they end up regretting.

Free Quote Tool

Ultra Auto Protection’s website provides a free quote tool. Potential clients can fill out a form within minutes and then Ultra Auto Protection quotes plan prices best suited for that client’s needs. This free quote form requires only contact information and vehicle information, which Ultra promises not to share.

Benefits

Ultra Auto Protection gives its customers more than just protection. Along with each plan, Ultra Auto offers the following:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Rental car
  • Emergency roadside towing
  • Trip interruption service
  • Emergency gas delivery

These added benefits are unique to the company, as some other auto warranty companies provide only simple protection without these bonuses.

Availability

Ultra Auto is unique in its availability. It does not require customers to stick with only one specific repair facility, instead allowing customers to choose any ASE certified repair facility they prefer. Ultra Auto additionally does not limit customers to an hourly labor rate cap. Finally, because it is available in 47 states (excluding Missouri, Nevada, and Washington), Ultra Auto Protection can appeal to consumers across the United States.

The Bad

• No Immediate Contact Option
  • Undisclosed Pricing

No Immediate Contact Option

While Ultra Auto claims to provide exceptional customer service, it has limited options for those customers to contact the company. Ultra Auto’s website has no way for clients to immediate contact the company; individuals can only contact the company through email or through the free quote tool. Customers looking for immediate help or a quick answer must wait for Ultra Auto to respond.

Undisclosed Pricing

Even though Ultra Auto Protection gives customers the option of a free quote, its transparency about pricing is still less than ideal. Ultra Auto does not provide pricing or even a general estimate for any of its places anywhere on the site. If customers want to receive any idea of what they may pay for auto warranty, they must first give the company their contact information.

The Bottom Line

Ultra Auto Protection is a great company for those who know they want auto protection. The company provides free quotes on pricing and customers enjoy added benefits along with their plans. However, for those who are simply looking into an auto warranty, Ultra Auto Protection might not be the best fit. The website doesn’t provide a way to contact the company quickly, and Ultra Auto Protection does not openly disclose pricing without customers first sharing their contact information. Ultra Auto Protection is a company that requires a little more commitment, but one that seems to give commitment back to its customers.

View Best Car Warranty Companies

3.3

royboy
October 10th, 2018 DETAILS

Do not buy anything from this company, after I bought a auto policy Feb 2018, when they sent me the contract I seen they had my jeep down as gas and it's a diesel, I tried to contact them to correct it many times on the phone only to be put on hold, one time I stayed on for 40 min. I have left messages, no response, no call back, I sent e-mails only to have them un-deliverable. I have phone records to back this up and also I have kept notes on calls and emails.

Mark
May 10th, 2018 Wilmington, DE DETAILS

Seems like the company has just disappeared, with my money.

Khalid al-hamoud
April 17th, 2018 Queen Creek, AZ DETAILS

Bought the warranty on the 27th of February, four years 48000 mile. I tried to turn a claim in threw my mechanic yesterday but no reply. He was pn hold for 38 minutes. I tried to call claims today but phone number is out of service. Tried to call customer service but no reply. Automated answering machine. Tried to call again to talk to sales but still no reply. I looked up their address which is 1521 concord pike, de 19803, it turned out it is a virtual office.

cloria hill
March 7th, 2018 McDonough, GA DETAILS

The associate J. Taylor was very informative about the protection that was offered for my vehicle. The price offered was much lower than other warranty protection plans and did not cover as much under their plans. I was very satisfied and chose to go with Ultra Auto Protection because it covered all the items I wanted on my vehicle at a reasonable price. I feel good about knowing my vehicle is fully covered.

Vonda Temple
March 1st, 2018 Sanford, MI DETAILS

No complaints. I recommend this to everyone getting a vehicle. It's nice knowing I won't be faced with an unexpected repair bill. I renewed mine and Mark was very kind aND knowledgeable.

John R
February 23rd, 2018 Schiller Park, IL DETAILS

My experience with Ultra auto protection was outstanding. John was extremely helpful and demostrated a highly exceptional knowledge of customer service. I will be recommending others to come to Ultra auto protection just because of the way their customer service department handled my unique situation.

Akram Javed
February 22nd, 2018 Buffalo, NY DETAILS

I purchased a policy today with Daniel. He was a pleasure to work wirth. Very nice guy. I will be more than happy to share with my friends that may be searching for a warranty for their car.