Patriot Warranty was founded in 2007 in California. Today, the company provides comprehensive coverage for all drivers nationwide. Patriot Warranty’s goals are to "provide exceptional service, eliminate delays, and develop the industry standard for Extended Vehicle Service Programs.” The company directly hires ASE certified technicians who will speak directly to your choice of repair center about repairs and the process moving forward.
- 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee and Prime Match Promise
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Accepted at All Dealerships and ASE Licensed Repair Centers
- Plans Come with Built-In Features
30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee and Price Match Promise
Patriot Warranty offers an agreement to get 100 percent of your money back within 30 days and a price match promise. This ensures that you can find the cheapest rates at Patriot Warranty for your coverage needs.
24/7 Customer Service
Patriot Warranty provides 24/7 customer service over the phone or through chat via email. Furthermore, consumers using Patriot Warranty attest that the customer service representatives are helpful and knowledgeable.
Accepted at All Dealerships and ASE Licensed Repair Centers
All Patriot Warranty contracts are accepted at all dealerships and ASE licensed repair centers. This is unlike many other extended warranty companies that have a more limited selection for customers to choose from when it comes to repairing their car. This gives the consumer more flexibility of where to go and bypasses the hassle of confirming with the car warranty company that they are accepted at a certain repair center or searching through a list of mechanics.
Plans Come with Built-In Features
Patriot Warranty offers three extended car warranty plans that cover slightly different aspects of your vehicle.
- Patriot Plus — covers engine, transmission, cooling system, electrical, brake system, drive axle, and AWD
- Patriot Advanced — engine, transmission, steering, cooling system, electrical, brake system, drive axle, and AWD
- Patriot Premier Elite — engine, transmission, steering, cooling system, electrical, brake system, air conditioning, fuel system, drive axle, ABS-brakes, suspension, AWD, super/turbo charger, hi-tech, seal and gaskets, and GPS navigation
Each of these three plans include the following:
- Towing Assistance — If need be, Patriot Warranty will arrange for a tow truck to tow your inoperable vehicle to the nearest repair facility.
- Car Rental Assistance — If you require a car rental due to your car being repaired, Patriot Warranty will reimburse you $30 per day for up to 5 days.
- Roadside Assistance — This service includes; lock-out assistance, fuel delivery service, a battery jumpstart, and flat tire assistance.
- Trip Interruption — If you are more than 100 miles away from home and your car is kept overnight at a car dealership, Patriot Warranty will reimburse you for lodging and meals.
- Only Three Options Extended Warranty Options
Only Three Available Coverage Options
Patriot warranty only offers three different plans for coverage options:
- Patriot Plus
- Patriot Advanced
- Patriot Premier
Although they all add varying levels of coverage, many other car warranty companies offer more options.
The Bottom Line
Overall, even though Patriot Warranty only offers three different plans, the typical consumer will be able to find a plan that suits their needs. Consumers seeking a cheaper option than competitors will benefit from the price match guarantee offered by Patriot Warranty.
Patriot Warranty takes precautions to make sure that customers feel taken care of by training employees to be able to handle typical problems. The company’s offer of 24/7 customer service is convenient because car troubles can come at any time of the day.
Overall, Patriot Warranty is a trusted name in the industry that offers a variety of plans at an affordable price. Patriot warranty can be a viable option for those looking for an extended car warranty.