Liberty Bell Auto Protect Logo

Liberty Bell Auto Protect

5.7

LAST UPDATED: October 5th, 2021

Liberty Bell Auto Protect is a car warranty company founded in 2010. It is dedicated to providing exceptional coverage for your vehicle at an affordable price. Liberty Bell Auto Protect offers several extended warranty plan options with coverage ranging from two to five years. Customers who work with a specialist can set-up flexible monthly payment options. Liberty Bell Auto Protect uses ASE certified technicians for all repairs, and has teams available to help at any time.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Patricia David from Chicago, IL

"I am impressed with Liberty Bell with their claim process. I filed a claim for my Jeep Grand Cherokee wherein the transmission went out, and they fixed that. You guys saved my family and me during these tough times. Thank you."

View Liberty Bell Auto Protect Customer Reviews

The Good

• Plan Options and Features
  • Good Customer Service
  • Licensed ASE Technicians

Plan Options

Liberty Bell Auto Protect offers three plans:

• Platinum
  • Platinum Plus
  • Platinum Prime

The Platinum plan covers the engine, transmission, cooling system, electrical system, drive axle, brake system, and AWD.

The Platinum Plus auto warranty plan also provides protection for the steering system.

The Platinum Prime plan covers everything the Platinum Plus plan does. The air conditioning, fuel system, ABS brakes, suspension, the turbo or super charger, seals, gaskets, and GPS navigation are also covered parts.

These plan options allow car owners to choose a plan that best meets their car’s needs.

Plan Features

Each of Liberty Bell Auto Protect's plans include:

• 24/7 road side assistance
  • rental car assistance
  • trip interruption assistance
  • towing
  • dead battery and out-of-gas aid

Liberty Bell Auto Protect ensures that its clients are well taken care of with these plan features.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect also stands out because its plans do not have a deductible. For all covered repairs, parts and labor are fully covered by the company. Policyholders do not have to pay anything for covered repairs.

Good Customer Service

Liberty Bell Auto Protect supplies its clients with knowledgeable and helpful customer service. Customer service is available around the clock and can be reached via email or phone call. Whatever questions or issues come up, customers can receive help from Liberty Bell Auto Protect when they need it.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect also has strong working relationships with car dealers, so its car warranty is accepted most places. This means that it is easier for clients to find good repair shops to have their cars repaired.

Licensed ASE Technicians

Liberty Bell Auto Protect hires technicians licensed by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence.

The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence is a non-profit that works to protect consumers by ensuring high quality auto service. It has been doing this since 1972.

Hiring licensed ASE technicians makes Liberty Bell Auto Protect a trusted company and demonstrates its dedication to quality and great customer service. Clients can be confident that each needed repair is taken care of by a qualified mechanic.

The Bad

Not All Cars Qualify

Liberty Bell Auto Protect only offers car warranties for cars that were made in 2000 and later. The cars cannot have more than 150,000 miles on them.

If your car is newer and has low mileage, then a Liberty Bell Auto Protect warranty can be a good purchase.

The Bottom Line

Liberty Bell Auto Protect offers good car warranty coverage options. Clients have three coverage plans to choose from. The Platinum plan offers the most essential coverage. The higher tier plans provide additional auto protection. The no-deductible plans are especially nice because it means that clients do not pay a dime for covered repairs.

Like other warranty companies, Liberty Bell Auto Protect's coverage plans include 24-7 roadside assistance, towing, and out of gas help, in addition to the basic car warranty coverage. These features help warranty owners beyond what an extended warranty offers.

Liberty Bell Auto Protect has knowledgeable customer service and hires ASE licensed technicians. Liberty Bell Auto Protect takes good care of its clients and ensures that their cars are well taken care of.

Warranty coverage with Liberty Bell Auto Protect is also widely accepted by dealerships.

If you're looking for an extended warranty and the peace of mind it can offer, Liberty Bell Auto Protect is worth considering.

Call our recommended rep over at Liberty Bell Auto Protect below.

BRUCE M BISSONETTE Norwich, CT

Spoke to Jacob, who was cordial and polite.Talked about the warranties and I asked a lot of questions and he had the answers and seemed to be on the ball. At first he gave me a high price of 3000.00 for their best warranty. I said too high he the gave me a price of 2700./again I said it was high,he came back at 2100. I informed him I wanted to make a few phone calls and I would get back to him; I had given all the information on my veh along with the vin number doing this process. Called back the next day and told him I have decided to take the warranty. he started asking me various questions like what was the price he had given me 'He stated he could not find the paper work about our discussion or the price. He did say he recall speaking with me but nothing else . A t this point I found this to be odd since we spoke for several mins about my BMW M6.He now tells me the price is 2700. I asked him what about the 2100. he gave me which according to him at the time was a great deal. He now tells me the price is too low and he never gave me that price., At this point I no longer wanted to do business with him or his company. For what ever reason he now tells me about two companies that I might do business with. I called one of them and right off the bat the fellow gave me a better price and addition coverage. I ALSO CHECKED THE COMPANT OUT. Jacob I want to thank you for referring me to the company

Liberty Bell Auto Protect Logo

Reply from Liberty Bell Auto Protect

Thank you Bruce for leaving a review and describing your experience. We are sorry to hear about your bad experience but unfortunately, we could not agree on rates. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we could not offer you the desired rate since its too low compared to the comprehensive auto coverage we are offering. We do apologize for any misunderstanding and hope to work with you for any future Auto Warranty Needs.

Mar. 12th, 2019