Endurance

8.2

LAST UPDATED: October 22nd, 2021

Founded in 2006, Endurance is a car warranty provider that offers a variety of options for consumers seeking vehicle protection plans. The company offers extended warranty protection for new cars and used vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles. Vehicles with high mileage are not eligible for Endurance protection plans. Although, Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules depending on the factors of the specific situation. Whether you have a new or pre-owned car, Endurance has a protection plan to suit a customer's warranty needs.

Review Icon

Customer Review: JP from Oregon

"This company has been fantastic..this is a real review, I have had endurance for over two years now and even my Merc dealer says they are great to work with. They do have the best prices and coverage I have come across and they honor their contracts. I have no doubt in my mind all my continuing extended service contracts will be with Endurance. And for those questioning, they have paid more than I did for the coverage...this tells me they are a great company because they take care of their clients...choose wisely."

View Endurance Warranty Reviews

As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for car warranty coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day or 1,000-mile money back guarantee. Potential clients can choose a protection plan from four coverage plans. This makes it possible to find an affordable plan that offers good coverage and value.

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Warranty Cost
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance offers four different vehicle protection coverage options:

• Select Premiere —Select Premiere is for higher mileage vehicles. The components of the car that the select premiere plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, fuel, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Secure — Secure plan is Endurance's most affordable plan. The components of the car that the secure plan provides coverage for are; drive axle, engine, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Superior — The Superior plan offers the highest level of stated component coverage available. The sections of the car that the superior plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharge.
  • Supreme — The Supreme plan is very similar to the factory warranty that a new car comes with and will provide maximum protection for all of your vehicle's parts. The components of the car that this plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.

Each of these types of plans include certain exclusions so it is important to view an Endurance auto protection contract to better understand the terms of this auto warranty coverage and get the specific rate for each coverage option.

Endurance's warranty services and auto warranty options allow car owners to find a service contract that best meets their needs and covers major auto repairs.

Warranty Cost

The monthly premium of a car warranty is determined by the age, mileage, and use of the vehicle. Because of the wide variety of different plans at Endurace, there is a wide range of options for almost every budget. The average cost of an Endurance car warranty is typically $350–$700 per year. However, the cost varies depending on the extended coverage desired and the condition of the car. For more detailed information about what auto warranty costs and monthly payments would be for your car, contact Endurance directly.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four extended car warranty plans also offer additional car assistance:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles)
  • Lockout assistance
  • Battery start service
  • Emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel)
  • Flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire)
  • Car rental reimbursement
  • Trip interruption aid

During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Rental car reimbursement applies during the time that a vehicle is in the repair shop for repairs covered by an Endurance service plan. These rental car benefits are limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per occurrence. Assistance with rental car costs is a great-added feature to Endurance's vehicle service contracts.

Clients can receive trip interruption aid when a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home. With this assistance owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was not drivable and in the repair facility. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset costs incurred during a covered breakdown. Knowing that this is an added feature offers peace of mind.

Each additional service and feature shows Endurance's commitment to providing great value to its customers and increasing clients' peace of mind and to maintain customer satisfaction.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. This benefits the consumers who buy a warranty from Endurance because it gives more peace of mind and the assurance that Endurance will be able to meet claims obligations on its extended car protection plans.

Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

The Vehicle Protection Agency us a non-profit trade association that protects firms in the automotive service contract industry. They educate consumers on their rights, protect consumers, and make sure that the company is up-to-code and using the best business practices. This is an important resource for consumers so they can receive important information and voice their concerns. Endurance is not only a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency, but is a gold member which the company has earned over years of serving its customers honestly and in the best way possible. Not every car warranty company is a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency and even fewer are gold members.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers. However, this is a fairly standard practice among extended warranty providers. Most do not cover the repair costs damage caused by normal wear and tear or damage resulting from failure to properly service and maintain the care for your vehicle.

Car owners should keep their cars well-maintained and make sure it receives service regularly to ensure that they do not void their warranty.

The Bottom Line

Car repairs can be quite expensive, so an extended warranty offers protection against these repairs. Endurance is a trusted provider among extended warranty companies. Its extended coverage plans are all insured, so clients can be confident that claims for expensive vehicle repairs will be met and the performance of their car will be maintained.

Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for potential clients to choose from, which makes it easy for clients to find the extended car coverage they need at the ideal rate.

Endurance publishes sample service contracts online. Customers can read a sample warranty contract to get a better sense of the types of extended warranty coverage offered, the deductible amounts, and the terms and conditions. All Endurance car warranty plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, rental car benefits, and other helpful features.

The transparency and benefits that comes with an Endurance extended warranty show the company's commitment to good client care. They also make Endurance competitive with other car warranty companies.

Buying an extended warranty can provide peace of mind for a client, and there are many warranty companies to choose from. For those looking for a coverage plan for major repairs because the manufacturer's warranty expired or because they want to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance vehicle protection plans offer great coverage and benefits.

Read verified reviews from Endurance customers to help you decide if Endurance is right for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

3.7

Russell Clark Roxbury, MA

The young lady was very helpful with answering my questions and was very polite I would love to talk with her again she was very helpful thank you bruenay sorry if I spelt it wrong

Stella Roberts Florissant, MO

Agreed to a monthly contract for 36 months , received a confirmation number from employee. Received 1st month bill and charges were not the agreed contract. Called and spoke with billing and they had a different amount for the monthly agreement and had no idea why the representative gave us the amount we agreed to. Got my policy today this was 3rd attempt and I received my contract before I got off the phone.

Josephine Smith Benton Harbor, MI

Besides being switched from one place to another and being disconnected when I finally got to someone that could help me, my experience was okay. I am glad I was able to talk to Christopher who was able to answer my questions.

Edna Gilchrist Clayton, NC

I have been with this company a little over two years, my first experience was my engine light came on and thought the issue would be resolve when the dealership called to pay for the diagnostic test that was done. Needless to say I was not happy to find out it was not covered. I have to say I was ready to cancelled this policy until I spoke to the Acct Manager (Amy) who rectified the situation. So for now I am still a customer.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Edna, We are happy to hear that you were able to get a better experience from our company after speaking to one of our representatives. I will pass the message along and we are greatly appreciative for the review.

Dawn Pedersen Reno, NV

The product appears to be a good one. For me, it was desirable, but costly for my fixed income. I had signed up, but after doing the math and my budget had to cancel the next working day. Before Along a commitment, the customer should be able to review the contract . with full disclosure. Brittany cancelled my account and she was wonderful. I appreciated her professionalism and understanding. Thank you.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Dawn, We are happy that you are having such a great experience with Endurance! Thank you for your review. Customer Experience Department

Apr. 6th, 2020

jamal king Joliet, IL

The cost is much lower as compared to other warranty companies I have researched. Also the phone representatives are very professional and don't pester or pressure you th sign up.

Triecy Jackson Marrero, LA

There was an error with the automatic payment from my checking account, I called endurance to make them aware of it and they immediately fix the problem in addition to decrease in my monthly payment! The customer service was very understanding and empathetic to my situation.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Triecy, Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Jul. 14th, 2020

Tasinda Woods Phoenix, AZ

Okay I originally signed up with Harrison but he didn't get my information right so when I call back I spoke with the Jennifer M she really helped me out she was really really a good representative that I really appreciate her help thank you

Reply from Endurance

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review!

Melody Monteiro East Liverpool, OH

My experience with is limited as I just purchased the policy and have not used it. The purchase process was simple and easy. I did have a question regarding the warranty and emailed customer service. I am still waiting for a response.

Dexter Decatur, GA

The customer service person that help me on 5/1/2020 was great. She took her time in helping me with my problem. She was not telling me what she can and can not do. She was like I’m going to help you to solve this problem.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Dexter, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

May. 1st, 2020

Tyree Phillips , FL

Today I had three customer service rep couldn't help me no matter what this last guy I talked to her help me out less than 5 minutes so this working from home people don't want to do their job I think that's a bad idea

Reply from Endurance

Hello Tyree, First and foremost we want to say welcome to the Endurance family. Your review was short, sweet, and to the point. Thank you again for your feedback and look forward to working with you. -Customer Experience Department

Apr. 6th, 2020

Daniel Montgomery

I called to cancel my extended warranty since I sold my car. Dealt with Kevin and was quite impressed with his professionalism and efficiency. Had good experience with Endurance even though it was a fairly short time

Allan Kerrville, TX

I applied for a vehicle warranty extension at Endurance. The quality of product is very good.

John Beliera Boise, ID

so far they have answered all my questions and their respnses have been very timely and informative

Kate Ottawa, IL

After speaking with Francisco, I now have the best extended service plan for my car. The price is reasonable for the coverage as well. Thank you.

William D McElveen Florence, SC

Great overall customer service and seems to be a great aftermarket warranty.

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

We sell this warranty at our dealership. We have a warranty company that provides better customer service.

Benjamin Hamilton Savannah, GA

I were told that I would receive my policy, card, and $250.00 shopping package. But as of this day l hav'nt received nothing.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Benjamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

Apr. 24th, 2020

Greg Fountain Sr. Jacksonville, FL

Kim was very helpful in assisting me with my issue, appreciate you guys working with me at this time. Thanks again Greg Fountain

Reply from Endurance

I will pass down the information to Kim. Thank you again for being a great customer!

Apr. 13th, 2020

Wilkerson

The company is honest and fair with its warranty

Reply from Endurance

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us!

Sep. 18th, 2020

Neel Parikh Richmond, TX

The sale and enrollment process was wonderful. For some claims, they do take some time. Have learned to be patient.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Neel, Welcome to the Endurance family. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. -Customer Experience Department

Aug. 26th, 2020

LaWanda Buendia ,

The customer service department is wonderful. I like the rates on thservice agreement, but I hate the endurance app.

Reply from Endurance

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review!

Angela Aparicio Merrillville, IN

Very easy to get signed up and everyone is extremely nice. I just spoke with Chelsea and she was very helpful

Reply from Endurance

Hello Angela, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Apr. 1st, 2020

Janice ,

The information in the contract is easy to understand. Very clear.

charles lawrence

i was just unaware of some of the engine parts like sensors were not covered under my warranty

Ronnie Hidlebird Sr

Very Courteous and helpful to all my guestion and Explain to me the billing cycle

Debbie Pace Grand Junction, CO

Wanted to go with 3 yr pmt to lower the pmt, they worked with me.

Reply from Endurance

Welcome to the endurance family!

Sep. 15th, 2020

Colleen Brooks Berwick, PA

Love the customer service the people I've spoke with are awesome.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Colleen, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Mar. 30th, 2020

Joseph Moncada Dallas, TX

Very great. Just need to look at ball joints for coverage

lantonelly Mount Laurel, NJ

Friendly and very knowledgeable representative.

Jason Leonard Tampa, FL

Customers care dept is very helpful and knowledgeable

Reply from Endurance

Hello Jason, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

Apr. 14th, 2020

Jeff Hofstra

the price ok,. and service is ok too...!!