CarShield has been providing car warranty services to customers for over 10 years. Over time, CarShield has gained customers' trust through its outstanding customer service and customizable coverage plans. With the variety of car warranty plans, CarShield guarantees consumers will find the plan that will work for their car and budget.

CarShield has offered vehicle protection to over 1,000,000 cars since its founding in 2005. Its goal is to "provide exceptional experience by providing every owner of a vehicle with a dependable, reliable, and affordable solution to unexpected and costly repairs." CarShield offers plans for new cars, used cars, and motorcycles. Each of these plans are designed to be flexible to make it easy for the consumer to customize a plan that fits perfectly to their needs.

Car owners should be aware that extended car warranties do not cover car repairs resulting from normal wear and tear or failure to properly maintain the vehicle. It also does not cover pre-existing conditions on the vehicle. It is crucial to keep up to date on the maintenance of your vehicle to prevent voiding your car warranty. It is also important to note that an extended car warranty is not car insurance. Car insurance helps cover accident repair costs and liability for accidents. To find an insurance policy, research car insurance providers.

Read verified CarShield reviews from real CarShield consumers.

#1 autopom! chevron_right
#2 Omega Auto Care chevron_right
#3 CARCHEX chevron_right
3.9

The Good

• Variety of Warranty Plans
  • Other Features
  • Customer Service

Variety of Warranty Plans

CarShield offers a variety of vehicle service contracts to fit car owners' budgets and their car protection service needs.

• New car diamond —This plan is similar to the factory warranty. The coverage includes everything from engine and transmission failure to service for starter and fuel pump breakdowns.
  • ComprehensiveThis plan is best suited for a vehicle with higher miles. It protects your vehicle 's engine, transmission, AC, electrical system, starter, water pump, fuel pump, and more.
  • Powertrain —This plan is CarShield's most affordable policy. It covers the most important parts of a vehicle, including all lubricated parts on your engine, transmission, and water pump.
  • Specialty coverage — This plan is designed to cover most electrical and computer related repair costs problems, including Engine Control Module, Starter, Alternator, Navigation/GPS, Electrical System and more.
  • Hightech — This vehicle service contract is great for covering most electrical and computer related repair costs problems including Engine Control Module, Starter, Alternator, Navigation/GPS, Electrical System and more.
  • SpecialtyCarShield also offers a variety of different types of coverage that cover motorcycles and other special circumstances.

CarShield's extended warranty plans are for new and pre-owned vehicles.

Other Features

CarShield offers other features to its clients upon request. All CarShield auto repairs have a very low or nonexistent deductible. When you need a covered repair, it will be fixed 100 percent free, or the customer will be responsible for a minimal deductible for repairs.

Other features are as follows:

• Courtesy towing anytime your car breaks down
  • Car's engine, axle, and transmission are a few car repairs covered in each CarShield contract
  • Free rental car or rental car reimbursement with some vehicle service plans
  • 24/7 roadside assistance for vehicle breakdowns
  • Provides a list of mechanics certified by the ASE's Blue Seal of Excellence to guide you in the process of picking the most reliable mechanic for your car

These additional features add value to CarShield's warranties by enhancing client service. Roadside assistance offers peace of mind because car owners can receive help wherever they are on the road. Vehicle service contracts that include rental car coverage offer additional peace of mind because clients know they'll have reliable transportation and financial stability through receiving compensation for a rental car with their extended car warranty benefits.

Allowing clients to choose their repair shop for necessary car repairs, as long as the mechanic is ASE-certified, gives clients flexibility and greater confidence that their car is repaired well. It also allows clients to find more cost-effective repair options than those available at the dealership.

Overall, the verified reviews that have been left here at Best Company have called customer service at CarShield, "excellent," "quick and painless experience," and "loyal to their customer." CarShield provides an option to get a free quote for your extended car warranty as well as an online form for comments, suggestions, and questions. The company's website is easy to navigate and includes online options to file a claim, check the status of your claim if you already filed a claim, or opt out of mailings or promotions.

The Bad

• Limited General Cost and Contract Information
  • Does Not Disclose Basic Warranty Length

Limited General Cost and Contract Information

In spite of offering a variety of warranty plans, CarShield is less transparent with its prices than other extended car warranty companies.

The website does not disclose the prices, contract lengths, deductibles, or other fees. To learn the cost of a car warranty through CarShield, potential clients need to request a free quote through the website. To receive a free quote, car owners must input their car's make, model, and mileage.

While it can be frustrating for potential clients not to be able to see general information about warranty cost, it is not uncommon for car warranty companies to not put an exact price on their website because the warranty cost varies based on the warranty selected, age of the car, make, model, and odometer reading (mileage).

By working with a CarShield representative, potential clients can learn more specific information about their service contract options and payment plans.

Does Not Disclose Basic Warranty Length

CarShield does not disclose options for the length of its extended car warranties on its website because warranty length is dependent upon auto manufacturer, model, and mileage. In order to obtain warranty length information, potential customers must request a quote on the website and talk to customer service.

The Bottom Line

Overall, CarShield can be a great option for those looking into purchasing an extended warranty for their vehicle. Their wide range of coverage options and their low deductible can make CarShield a more attractive option for those trying to get the most out of their plan.

Additional service features, like rental car reimbursement, roadside assistance, and choice of repair facility for car repairs, will make it simple and stress-free to ensure that your vehicle is in good hands. It also helps clients save money by avoiding the high cost of getting car repairs done at a dealership. However, lack of transparency on the website might make it difficult to know the prices and other fees you will have to pay for your warranty plan. Specific contract information for each plan is also not readily accessible on their website.

Because online general information is limited, it is important to work with a CarShield representative to learn specific details about its warranty services, like cost, availability of flexible payment plans, and what protection plan options are available to you. CarShield representatives work with each customer to find affordable coverage options that offer high value.

Furthermore, reading verified CarShield reviews from consumers like you is crucial to determining if an extended warranty through CarShield is a good fit for you.

View Best Car Warranty Companies

4.0

E Law

December 31st, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Car Shield / American Auto Shield: Everything was perfect until I actually filed a claim. I signed up and they debited my account for the monthly payments without any issues at all, LOL. As soon as I actually needed them to perform their part of the agreement they informed me that they do not cover the particular things my vehicle needed, which is really weird because the sales rep that signed me up told me that the coverage was basically like the original manufacturer's warranty except for things like brake pads, fluids or regular maintenance type services. I also find it interested that you can only cancel your contract and get a refund within 30 days of signing up with Car Shield but you can't file a claim within the first 30 days so basically you are out some money before you will figure out that they are a complete scam. The lady I spoke with was extremely rude and short with me, she kept interrupting me and talking over me, it was obvious to me very quickly that they had no intention of helping me whatsoever and were fine with cancelling my contract because they had already received several hundred dollars from me without having to provide any service or pay for any claims. This company has no integrity or honor and simply wants to scam you out of as much money as they can before you figure out that they are the only ones that will benefit from the relationship. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Timothy Evans

December 30th, 2019 Grants Pass, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

CONSUMER BEWARE. Car Shield sells the warranty and United Car Care is the plan administrator. 2 claims and both denied. $12,000 later with no help. Car Shield states it will give the consumer piece of mind, "dependable, reliable and affordable soluntion to unexpected and costly repairs" none of which is true. No appeal or discussion available. Do not buy.

Evelyn Faye Coley

December 19th, 2019 North Little Rock, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dec. 18, 2019 I had a problem with the electrical system on my car, my side mirror motor went out and the entire mirror needed to be replaced. Before we took the car to the dealership to get it fixed we called the dealership to see if they accepted carshield and they did. We went on the website to see if electrical was covered and it was. But when the dealership called carshield customer service they said they did not cover that. This is the biggest rip off. They have a choice of what part of the electrical they will cover. Electrical is electrical, you should not be able to pick and chose what part is covered.

Mandy

December 16th, 2019 Pittsfield, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am advising everyone who writes a review about carshield, to do so after their car breaks down and they need to use their coverage. If u notice, really the only good reviews about them are from people who have not had to use their coverage yet, and just had good customer service. I made that mistake but am making up for it by telling people feeling like u have piece of mind and actually having it is 2 different things. They will most likely never help you if your car breaks down, and see how good their customer service is then.

Angry Seed

December 10th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had problems with my truck and had it towed to the dealership. Well after finding out what was wrong with it I was informed by the dealership that Carsheild wasnt going to cover the repair unless they could ship in the parts to the dealership instead of the using their own parts. I was told by Carsheild that I would need to go to another auto shop that would accept shipped in parts. I asked for a list in my area and every one of them said they wouldn't accept Carsheild. Now I'm left just paying 1800 for the repair. This warranty service should be shut down!

Florence K Rogers

December 3rd, 2019 Church Point, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I been with Carshield for almost a year, everytime I call about something broken on my car it's not covered. Now I am having trouble with the sensors they tell me it all depends on what sensors. I feel if I am paying all this money it should pay more . It have never paid for anything I called about. NOT GOOD

bph

September 6th, 2019 Aviston, IL

I contacted this company in good faith recently and was up front with them saying that at this time I was just window shopping comparing both coverages and pricing. The agent at that time said that she understood and helped me with what I wanted. That however was not the end of things! I have since been heckled, pestered and downright annoyed with the constant sometimes more than one a day calls from these people in spite of my telling them now in no uncertain terms that I was merely window shopping and had no intention of committing to anything at this time. That has had no effect on their annoying and pushy agents. I have now blocked their number in my phone and would not contact them or commit to any coverage less than free bumper to bumper coverage for the life of my Cadillac XTS. Makes me wonder what they do to others who in good faith contact them!!!

Mary Rice

August 27th, 2019 East Stroudsburg, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had car shield for 1yr an half and when my car broke down nothing was covered ,do not use car sheild I had to pay for my towing I had to pay for car rental they said they would reimburse me I never received a cent so I canceled my policy ,don't waste your money

John

August 22nd, 2019 Enola, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do not use car shield. They do nothing they advertise. We got no tow, no rental. Car has been at shop for two months. Can't get a hold of customer service. This company sucks! Sucks! Sucks! Do not use car shield

Dina Lewandowski

August 20th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Don't do it! I took my car in for a covered AC compressor issue. Now take into account I live in Las Vegas, temp was 103 degrees. Called claim number I was given and no answer, 2nd number no answer, so called cust service who said have dealer call yet another number put on hold for 27 min. (Yes, i timed it). Then was told they are closing in 15 min. Put on hold again for 18 min and then they hung up. Next day called again, no answer so I called cust service to transfer to claims put on hold (14 min) then was told an inspector had to come look at car and it would be the following week! The inspector was some yahoo from a repair shop that goes to a certified Chevy dealer and tells them, "oh yeah its the compressor". Took another complete week to get "inspector" there, report given to Car Shield and only a half day to fix the car! To get a rental car, I would have to pay in advance then wait for reimbursement which was not said to me during sales call. I was told "you can go get a rental car, tell the rental agent you have Carshield and they will rent you a car." NOT! I did not rent the car, instead i had to depend on friends to drive me around and hated that so ended up not going anywhere for almost 2 wks. I'm 69 years old, on a fixed income and bought Carshield to make things easier. BS. It took 2 weeks to take care of a compressor part that was repaired in half a day. Car Dealer was disgusted at number of times they were on hold and length of time. I AM CANCELING.

Concerned Consumer

August 13th, 2019 Dallas, TX

I do my research before signing up with any company. I talked to Car Shield and they seemed nice enough. However, when I wanted to go over what was not covered, as well as what their personal opinion was of the company, I got very craftily redirected to another part of the conversation. I then asked the attendant if it was ok that I record the call because it would help me remember exactly what was discussed when I signed up and they hung up. So, after that, I went to the Better Business Bureau and this is EXACTLY (word-for-word) what's on their website. Says it all if you ask me. USE CAUTION!!! Better Business Bureau says: Additional Complaint Information Better Business Bureau is advising consumers to use caution when considering doing business with CarShield, an Auto Service Contract company. BBB has received a pattern of consumer complaints alleging misleading sales and advertising practices, many times indicating thecompany led them to believe they were the manufacturer or dealer, rudecustomer service, failure to cover needed repairs, difficulty cancellinga policy and obtaining a refund, and that the firm made harassing callsor sent harassing mail solicitations.

Marcela

August 8th, 2019 Katy, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do not buy an extended warranty from CarShield. My car was having some noise and i took it to the shop, they told me maybe the turbos are bad, they called CarShield and the inspector look and said the turbos look bad but i need the shop to take them down to make sure, so they did and yes they were bad and the inspector wrote in his report, it was wear and tear, the car is a 2007 and have 140k miles when i took the powertrain with turbo warranty. Of course everything will be wear and tear in a vehicle that old. They told me after taking the turbos down, they will not pay for wear and tear that there is a clause in the contract about that. Then they keep passing me around on the phone and said that Car shield sales the warranty but the claim company is different and both don’t want to take responsibility. Don’t trust what the sales person tells you and don’t waste your money with this type of warranty companies that only want to take your money.

Shantel Green

August 5th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sent my car to the dealer Thrusday here it's now Monday my car still not fix. They order a aftermarket part and it was broke so they had to reorder another part this time a remanufactured. The part was suppose to been order on Friday they never order the part. So now I have to find a way to work cause these ppl don't pay for car rental. The work don't take over 4 hours but yet my car been sitting for 4 days and they don't feel the need to pay for me a car rental! The worst bullcrap company. Don't waste your money the same way they can go to the junk yards or auto zone you can do the samething!

Rosalyn Manning

August 5th, 2019 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Car Shield offers the worst service I have ever seen. I have been waiting almost 3 months for my reimbursement on the car rental also they only pid 1/3 of the rental cost and was advise that they don't cover the taxes. Where in the world that they don't cover taxes. They also request a second inspection for the motor to be pulled that they don't cover also the cost of your deductible. But they don't have a problem taking that payment out of your account on a regular basis.

Thomas Amsden

August 1st, 2019 Brookings, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything except when you are to with draw payment is fix All the Customer Service have been very helpful. And Thank You for asking.

Odis

July 24th, 2019 Chattanooga, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They took me in for my Van & it was a 2005 with low miles. Then they took care of me when I sold the Van and Got a 4-150 with high mileage. Thanks again

Thomas Leonard

July 17th, 2019 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have car sheld on my 2007 nissan frontier 4×4 and rhe drivers window motor went out and took it to the nissan dealer in jacksonville fla and they called for the claim dept and they didn't want to pay for the repairs on my truck they finally approved the repairs on my truck but didn't want to use nissan parts because they were to hight priced and order it from auto zone for half the price and there in warranty on it so if something happens to it iam screwed out of the 100. Dollars i had to pay and the dealership had my truck for 2 days and car sheild didn't want to pay for the rental car

Angel

July 17th, 2019 Kingman, AZ

I just talked to a guy on the phone and he was so in a hurry he wouldn't let me talk. He just wanted to get my money and when I said I would do it next month he hung up on me. I'll just save the money myself and have a savings account just for car repairs I think this company is a rip off. Red flags everywhere!!!!!

Michael S.

July 2nd, 2019 Jackson, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Car shield set me up for auto payments without my permission (they say it was disclosed to me by the agent who set up my contract. It in fact was not disclosed to me). They then refused to refund me they money they took without my permission and cancel my contract when I called to ask them about the fraudulent charge. When I asked for a supervisor the customer service personnel I was speaking with (Maddie) failed to connect me with one stating “it would take to long to get them”. Hands down worst interactions I have ever had with any company. When I called to get a quote I was extremely pressured into signing up then and there even though I told them I didn’t want to sign up until after I purchased the car I was looking at purchasing multiple times. They are a bunch of snakes trying to take advantage of people and rob them of their hard earned money. DON’T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!!! You will regret it if you do!

Rick Trout

June 26th, 2019 Port Crane, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I bought it back in December but didn't need it till now. My side detection modules failed because of a crack in the module. It caused some haywire in the programming. The insurance agent for car shield denied it because he said there was rust in the units. I don't see how he can determine that since the units can't be opened. The initial cause was the crack in the module letting water in and making the unit fail, NOT the rustinside before the crack occurred. There wouldn't be any rust if the unit wasn't cracked. Now I have to bare the cost of fixing it myself. I am now wondering if I should continue to pay for this insurance. I am thinking that I will be denied for the next simple fix. Calling arbitration was impossible. I tried 12 times and I could not get through to them. Think twice or even 3 times before you decide whether or not to go with this company. The agent assigned to look at my car is not there for your interest , only to save the company money. GOOD LUCK

Peterc851

June 21st, 2019 Toms River, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Show me a warranty for $3,000 when the head gasket went they said I was not covered rip

James nye

June 7th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have electrical issues with my camaro and none of 1200 repair is cobered

Tiffany

May 29th, 2019 Cambridge, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

🤔I call the clam center to get help on fixing my car an they told me that I have to wait for 30days to get my clam. I was so hurt about it. Don't have no 😢😢transportation to take my kids to school or to the doctors if they need to. I payed 😱$100.00 an some to get started with car shield. They need to let ppl know before they get started in the program a carshield.

Rodney

May 28th, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I purchased a warranty for my 2015 Mercedes Benz C300. First of all, the customer service that I had experienced was excellent. The rear differential broke and I took the car to the mechanic of my choice. And the adjuster worked with my mechanic professionally and replaced that part at no cost to me. Process time 1 week. Also, a modular went bad on same car. The service advisor notified CarSheild of the problem and cost of the part. It was fixed the next day.

Ray

May 22nd, 2019 Alexandria, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Last year I had saw an ad for Car Shield and thought that it might be a great for my aging car (2013 BMW 535). I called them up and got some basic information but they would do EVERYTHING they could to not let me off that phone. They made up stories to relate to me, gave me hypothetical horror scenarios, and kept coming back to offer discount after discount. When I tried to say that I would call back after speaking with my wife, they pushed even harder for you to commit. I ultimately did but quickly cancelled the next day and got a full refund since they left such a bad taste in my mouth from the experience. Fast forward to now - a sales agent called me back last week and did the same spiel to get me as a customer again. This time I was very non-committal but they did the same thing (relate, worst-case scenarios, the whole bit). When they started to ARGUE with me to sign on, I hung up and blocked the number. Next day, ANOTHER agent called to try and sell me the warranty. I hung up immediately and blocked the number. TODAY, I get a LETTER in the mail making DEMANDS to respond back and sign up for their warranty, even a deadline! They are just the worst. I work in sales and they clearly have no concept of what going too far is.

Scott

May 15th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a car warranty from CarShield for a car of mine a while back and I never thought it was worth it. I paid quite a bit and never used it. I know that is how insurance works but it just didn't seem good either way. Save your money!

cat

May 13th, 2019 Stafford, TX

I simply called for a quote and the pressure to purchase was incredibly intimidating...They are relentless to get money out of you and care only about getting your credit card or banking information...

Zak

May 9th, 2019 Aurora, CO

If you put the $100 a month in a jar instead of giving it to CarShield, you would have $1200 a year for any car repair you need with no chance of having your claim denied. $1200 may not be enough for the repair, but it's better than getting $0 from CarShield when they tell you that your specific repair is not covered.

Caryn Hahn

April 17th, 2019 Lexington, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Don’t buy this! What a scam. I was paying over$100.00 a month. I had the mechanic at Honda tell me that I needed to replace my PVC valve. A total cost of $240.00. Car Shield would not cover it. I immediately cancelled. The mechanic at Honda said he has tried to use them 3 times for customers and they weren’t covered

Jennifer Hart

April 5th, 2019 Northville, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Purchased extended auto warranty from Car a Shield for all 3 of my vehicles about 5 months ago. Car Shield is a front and sells your account to SCAM WARRANTY COMPANIES! Took one in for repair, not covered, ok but the repair shop said they would not work with this company again due to long wait time to talk with rep. This week took a different car in for A/C service. Compressor clearly covered in my warranty but denied coverage. Spoke to soooo many people, spent over 8 hours on hold in three days while I was supposed to be “on vacation”. The dealership Repairing said they would not sit on hold with this company after the second time they called. I ended up calling and then doing a 3 way call once an adjuster finally answered. Spoke to Hector Adjuster, he spoke to Hans supervisor, the freaking Auto Technician at my repair dealership talked to Blake Floor Manager who was extremely argumentative and rude to both of us. Would not listen to the technician who said the compressor was seized and should be covered accordingly. Blake finally hung up on both of us when the technician began asking specific technical questions to prove my case. Absolutely A SCAM COMPANY!!!

Todd

April 4th, 2019 Tucson, AZ

I have a 2012 & 2013 Toyota Prius. What is not covered in their auto warranty is the inverter; a key component in the power train. This fact was not immediately obvious to me, or with the Car Service representative I talked with on the phone. I had an inverter failure covered under the Toyota warranty, otherwise the repair cost would have been $2,200. It took three phone calls to confirm an annual insurance premium of almost $2,000 wouldn’t cover this repair if I had signed on. Might be better for other makes, but not a Toyota hybrid.

Rosemary Brown

March 27th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL

I brought a used truck which was well maintained but it had no more warranty left. I saw a Car Shield commercial on TV and decided this is something I can use. I called and was treated first class and received the comfort I was looking for. thank you very much I feel safe and protected with my Diamond plan with Car Shield.

Derrick Lukes

March 27th, 2019 Fort Myers, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The representative that helped me today was very knowable and he also found ways to help me save money

Robert

March 27th, 2019 Gunnison, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I cancelled my coverage with CarShield within 30 days but noticed they had forgot to credit my initial payment and inadvertently billed me for a second month. I called the CarShield customer service line and they said they would credit me for the two payments. The experience with customer service was quick and painless.

Adan Estrada

March 27th, 2019 Cimarron, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have never purchased this type of coverage for a vehicle. I had many questions and my representative was able to answer all of my questions and assure me that this coverage was a good investment in piece mind. I expect that cars will break down but this coverage will give me security and convenience at a rate that I can budget and plan for monthly.

Miss V

March 27th, 2019 Atlantic City, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Car Shield's customer service representatives are loyal to their customers. They listen and help as much as possible. Was very satisfied with the out come of my contract.

JULIO GARRIDO III

March 25th, 2019 Easton, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very satisfied with the service they provide and helping me keep in my car on the road

Christopher Bettman

March 25th, 2019 Spokane, WA

Wonderful company, very professional and friendly personal.

James

March 22nd, 2019 Frisco, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

CarShield is a marketer ONLY; they pass you off to third parties who deny 98%+ of all claims. America Auto Shield is one of their avenues to promise "peace" yet create nightmares. Look at the true 1star/2star reviews on Consumer Affairs. Oh yeah, CarShield reinvented themselves by removing the space between their name, one reason, to hide their "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Gregory Klein Sr.

March 21st, 2019 Lee's Summit, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Rep was very kind and fast to fix problem. Extremly Satisfied

Lynne

March 21st, 2019 Thomaston, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I joined Carshield but had to cancel my account due to financial problems. Carshield was so helpful and understanding about me having to cancel I will definitely rejoin just as soon as I am financially able to do so. This company is definitely "customer oriented".

Siva Parameswaran

March 20th, 2019 Lubbock, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Carshield was candid about what is covered and what is not covered for my Dodge Grand Caravan. I appreciate their honesty. When I requested for cancellation of my coverage, they promptly processed it .

Thomas Liberty

March 20th, 2019 Troup, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Although I have yet to utilize your service for any problem/s I may encounter, I can honestly say that the folks at Car Shield that I spoke with have been very experienced and customer friendly. I look forward to doing business with Car shield in the future.

Brian Bloom

March 18th, 2019 Delta, CO

The guy called me went over the best plan explained everything and sound like they know what there doing so I signed up... for the pri eyou cant really beat what they they offer..

Emporers soldier

March 18th, 2019 Erie, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent services thank you all smoothly explained would like to have there communication skills tuank u all thank u all make USA LOOK GREAT TO ANGELA ASHLEY AMANDA

DONNA VAINE

March 15th, 2019 Cohoes, NY

Very informative and great customer service.

Harriett

March 14th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Car Shield representative that I spoke with was very courteous, professional and extremely attentive to my concerns. It was nice speaking with her.

duchess

March 12th, 2019 Indianapolis, IN

My experience with Car Shield was excellent ! The customer service agent was well informed and knowledgeable about the company. He was very pleasant to talk to and patient. He answered all of my questions completely and explained the contract . He is an asset to Car Shield because he understands the value of good customer service. I signed up for a Gold contract and he was part of the reason I closed the deal. I would refer anyone to Car Shield. They offer a wide choice of contracts and the agent will advise you of the one that fits your budget and car. Give 'em a call :)

John H Sconiers

March 12th, 2019 Litchfield Park, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Carshield is awesome Michelle was very professional very nice and very sassy I would definitely definitely recommend you guys to anyone when I want you finally runs out on this vehicle I will definitely be using you guys thank you car Shield

JANET S

March 11th, 2019

The staff were all very helpful in explaining the policy. Billing was easy & convenient. When as unforeseen circumstance occurred limiting my financial obligation, the staff was very understanding about cancelling my policy. I deeply appreciate all their time & trouble.