CarShield Logo

CarShield

6.6

LAST UPDATED: September 14th, 2021

CarShield has been providing car warranty services to customers for over 15 years. Over time, CarShield has gained customers' trust through its outstanding customer service and customizable coverage plans. With the variety of car warranty plans, CarShield guarantees consumers will find the plan that will work for their car and budget.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Kevin Babb from Lake Wales, FLb

"We did have a claim for a parts and labor job that our car needed and CarShield came through like they said they would. We recommend CarShield to everyone."

CarShield has provided vehicle protection to over 1,000,000 cars since its founding in 2005. Its goal is to "provide an exceptional experience by providing every owner of a vehicle with a dependable, reliable, and affordable solution to unexpected and costly repairs." CarShield offers plans for new cars, used cars, and motorcycles. Each of these plans are designed to be flexible to make it easy for the consumer to customize a plan that fits perfectly to their needs.

Car owners should be aware that extended car warranties do not cover car repairs resulting from normal wear and tear or failure to properly maintain the vehicle. An extended auto warranty also does not cover pre-existing conditions on the vehicle. It is crucial to keep up to date on the maintenance of your vehicle to prevent voiding your car warranty. An extended car warranty is not car insurance. Car insurance helps cover accident repair costs and liability for accidents. To find an insurance policy, research car insurance providers. An extended warranty is also not a manufacturer's warranty. A manufacturer's warranty typically comes with the purchase of a new vehicle and when this warranty expires you cannot get a new manufacturer's warranty. An extended car warranty must be purchased separately.

Read verified CarShield reviews from real CarShield consumers.

The Good

• Variety of Warranty Plans
  • Monthly Plans
  • Other Features
  • Excellent Customer Service

Variety of Warranty Plans

CarShield offers a variety of vehicle service contracts to fit car owners' budgets and their car protection service needs. Each offers a unique level of coverage, giving customers options depending on their coverage needs. CarShield offers coverage for cars with up to 250,000 miles on them. This gives those who have cars with higher mileage the opportunity to purchase a car warranty.

• Diamond — This plan is most similar to the factory warranty that accompanies a new car. It covers practically all the electrical and mechanical parts on the vehicle, ranging from engine and transmission failures to starter problems, and even the computers and sensors within the vehicle.
  • Platinum — This vehicle service contract is very similar to the Diamond protection plan. It protects your vehicle’s engine, transmission, air conditioner, electrical system, starter, water pump, fuel pump, and more.
  • Gold — Gold coverage is ideal for vehicles with over 100,000 miles. This includes the engine, transmission, water pump, alternator, starter, air conditioner, and power windows
  • Silver — This is the most affordable plan CarShield offers to protect the most essential components in a vehicle, such as the engine, transmission, drive axle, and water pump.
  • Aluminum — Since more modern cars have electrical and electronic systems that can be difficult to repair or replace, this plan covers the most advanced systems in a car. This also includes things like basic computer control systems and the infotainment system within a vehicle. This plan does not cover the Power Train on a vehicle.
  • Other — In this category of CarShield’s plans, you will find a number of options that cover unorthodox types of vehicles. These can include things like motorcycle coverage, ATV coverage, and more.

CarShield's extended warranty plans are for new and pre-owned vehicles.

Monthly Plans

In addition to providing plans that are term-based, such as five years and 60,000 miles of coverage, CarShield offers contracts that renew on a monthly basis so you can keep the coverage on your vehicle for as long as you choose.

Other Features

CarShield offers other features to its clients upon request. All CarShield auto repairs have a very low or nonexistent deductible. When you need a covered repair, it will be fixed 100 percent free, or the customer will be responsible for a minimal deductible for repairs.

Other features are as follows:

• Courtesy towing anytime your car breaks down
  • Car's engine, axle, and transmission are a few car repairs covered in each CarShield contract
  • Rental car reimbursement with most vehicle service plans
  • 24/7 roadside assistance for vehicle breakdowns

These additional features add value to CarShield's warranties by enhancing client service. Roadside assistance offers peace of mind because car owners can receive help wherever they are on the road. Vehicle service contracts that include rental car coverage offer additional peace of mind because clients know they'll have reliable transportation and financial stability through receiving compensation for a rental car with their extended car warranty benefits.

Allowing clients to choose their repair shop for necessary car repairs, as long as the mechanic is ASE-certified, gives clients flexibility and greater confidence that their car is repaired well. It also allows clients to find more cost-effective repair options than those available at the dealership.

Excellent Customer Service

Overall, the verified reviews that have been left here at Best Company have called customer service at CarShield, "excellent," "quick and painless experience," and "loyal to their customer." CarShield strives to provide great customer service by also offering an option to receive a free quote for coverage, as well as an online form for comments, suggestions, and questions. The company's website is easy to navigate and includes online options to file a claim, check the status of your claim if you already filed a claim, or opt out of mailings or promotions. Overall, the consumers who have left their reviews on Best Company have had positive experiences with CarShield's customer service representatives.

The Bad

Limited General Cost and Contract Information

In spite of offering a variety of warranty plans, CarShield is less transparent with its prices than other extended car warranty companies.

The website does not disclose the prices, contract lengths, deductibles, or other fees. However, although it does not disclose the specific CarShield cost up front, potential clients can learn the cost of a car warranty through CarShield by requesting a free quote. To receive a free quote, car owners must input their car's make, model, and mileage.

While it can be frustrating for potential clients not to be able to see general information about warranty cost, it is not uncommon for car warranty companies to not put an exact price on their website because the warranty cost varies based on the warranty selected, age of the car, make, model, and odometer reading (mileage). Extended warranties will vary greatly depending on what vehicle you drive.

By working with a CarShield representative, potential clients can learn more specific information about their service contract options and payment plans and compare it against the costs provided by other warranty companies.

The Bottom Line

Overall, CarShield is a great option for those looking to purchase an extended warranty for their vehicle. Their wide range of coverage options and their low deductible can make CarShield a more attractive option for those trying to get the most out of their plan.

CarShield's offering of monthly plans makes the company the most flexible option to go with and eliminates the high price of term contracts that are the industry standard.

Additional service features, like rental car reimbursement, roadside assistance, and choice of repair facility for car repairs, will make it simple and stress-free to ensure that your vehicle is in good hands. It also helps clients save money by avoiding the high cost of getting car repairs done at a dealership. However, lack of transparency on the website might make it difficult to know the prices and other fees you will have to pay for your warranty plan. Specific contract information for each plan is also not readily accessible on its website.

Since online general information is limited, it is important to work with a CarShield representative to learn specific details about its warranty services, like cost, availability of flexible payment plans, and what protection plan options are available to you. CarShield representatives work with each customer to find affordable coverage options that offer high value.

Furthermore, reading verified CarShield reviews from consumers like you is crucial to determining if an extended warranty through CarShield is a good fit for you. The reviews found on Best Company include negative reviews where some have called CarShield a scam and have also reported having difficulty with CarShield claims. Do extensive research before purchasing a CarShield extended warranty.

View Best Car Warranty Companies

Message from
CarShield

We provide a distinct advantage to our customers by shopping the motor vehicle service contract marketplace to give them the best coverage with the best, A+ rated, and BBB Accredited Service Contract Providers for the best price. We respect each individual customer and stay sensitive to their specific needs and requirements. We strive to continuously exceed our customers' expectations as a leader in excellence in our industry and to supply outstanding service and solutions for each customer’s individual needs.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

3.9

John Allen Laurel, MS

Their customer service is SSSOOO rude. I'm a warranty guy. Was picking up my new car on Weds. so on Tues. I called Carshield for Free quote. Sounded good and I was going to pay in full. But as soon as (Jackson) I think his name was, found out I didn't have the car as I was speaking his whole demeanor changed. I even said I'm picking the car up tomorrow and will call you with the VIN number and pay for the contract. He gave me the silent treatment and I assumed he hung up on me but I could hear him breathing. I asked him another question with no response. That's to bad he acted like that. I ended up getting an extended warranty through the dealer.

Evelyn Jackson Seattle, WA

I only got Carshield because Ice-T gave his word and I TRULY believed but I should have read the complaints. I went through a HORRIBLE experience. So I got a Dodge 2013 Avenger and it CAME WITH A PLASTIC PART THAT NOOOBODY WOULD KNOW ABOUT INSIDE THE ENGINE and it caused my car to overheat. So Carshield sent INSPECTORS to look at my car and decided it's NOT THEIR PROBLEM basically after paying FAITHFULLY every month. THEY ARE A TRUE RIPOFF. DO NOT,I REPEAT DOOOOO NOTTTTT GO WITH THEM. THEY WILL FIND A REASON TO NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO HELPING YOU IN ANY WAY. NOT EVEN A RENTAL.WOW,SHAME ON YOU CARSHIELD AND ICE-T FOR FALSE ADVERTISING. OHHHH YOU BETTER READ THE FINE PRINT. HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM. I TOLD EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT THEM AND THE THINGS I HEAR WHAT OTHERS WENT THROUGH. SHAME SHAME SHAME

Wanda Hailey Asheboro, NC

I don't have Car Shield, but was considering adding it as my vehicle protection. However, I spoke with two sales people (one male and one female) and both were so rude, I hung up on both. They apply extreme high pressure tactics that are offensive. All I said was getting the matter would need to first be discussed w/my husband b/f I purchased, and both became argumentative, refusing to take "wait" as an answer, so I hung up both times. I mean, what about simple communication courtesy. No - if this is how the sales people behave, I definitely don't want the product.

Ned Londo Walla Walla, WA

We purchased car shield and coming back from California the transmission went out. We took it to a reputable garage and called Car Shield. When the garage contacted Car Shield they denied the claim stating that because it was a shifting switch inside the transmission the transmission repair was not covered.they stated because it was an electrical part ,the transmission was not covered. They could claim all repairs were connected to an electrical element somewhere in car. The repairs cost us $4000 Do not buy Car shielded scam!!!

Don Che Hopkins, MN

Carshield denied my previous claim! I fixed issue and left them! They harassed me to come back, I don't know why but I did, they denied yet another claim 😕 they have the audicty to fight the bank for my refund! Rip-off company! Ice T should be embarrassed to accociate his name with them!

Patrick D. Roanoke, VA

I was curious about CarShield after seeing an advertisement the previous day. It dawned on me that my current car is 20+ years old, and that my current insurance likely wouldn't be able to cover having to scrounge up hard to obtain parts. After asking for information and a possible quote, they answered my questions and eased my concerns (because I recently had a sensor light turn on, and I'm praying it's just a frayed wire or loose connector), and explained how small the copay would be for replacement parts. I highly recommend that anyone with an older car (10-20+ years) to at least look into this. True, there may be parts out there, but think about it like this. Manufacturers really aren't making parts for a 20+ year old car. Those that have it in inventory are likely able to hike up the rate to acquire it, then you have to deal with the maintenance fees, which are going to likely leave you in debt. I'd much rather prefer the peace of mind with having CarShield handling the costs of those parts, and only having to put a copay out of pocket, instead of a couple of grand.

J. ANDY ,

Maybe I'm different. I read the contract and understand the service requirements specified by the auto manufacturer and, that I may need to provide proof that required maintenance and services are kept up to date. SO, my transmission caused a problem within the first month of my CarShield coverage. The repair shop called CarShield and the repairs were made and paid for by CarShield. They do what they say they will do and I feel comfortable with their service agreement.

Brian A Froce Ellwood City, PA

I just joined carshield, but what I can say is their customer service was amazing they worked with me to find the best deal for me. Plus they answered every question that I had so it was a pleasure talking to them. Is the anything that you could fix I don’t know yet but as time goes on Maybe I will. Thank you Brian A Froce

Robert Rathbone Farmington, MI

Hi... I called in for some temporary help during the Coronavirus problem. I needed a lil help with the bill during the time of zero income. It meant the whole difference between keeping coverage and not. The lady I talked with was very understanding, and accommodating. She gave a smaller discount than I had hoped for, but she made it permanent, which was more than I asked for, so all in all, my call was more than productive, and in the long run, will save me a bit more. Thank you for being open during this contagious, difficult time to help your customers. Robert, Cabot, VT

Betty Jo Jacks Dallas, TX

They seem to care. I have not used my insurance yet. But they have worked with me by lowering my monthly payment during these hard times. I was going to cancel after almost paying for a year with no use. But the rep was kind and offered to take away the COVID19 lockdown month payment, and then lowered my monthly payment to help trying to recover after my Massage business was deemed non-essential.. Thank God I have some therapy clients so i am able to still eat durning these times. Thank you and I pray the Lord blesses this company for their compassion

Melissa Green Jacksonville, FL

The wait on the phone to speak with a representative is not long. The reps were patient and pleasant to work with. The reps explained the service I was getting and did not rush me.I was told of different discounts and how the policy payments would be. I am resting assured knowing CarShield will be protecting my car no matter the mileage and I have road side service with them.

S. Jordan Las Vegas, NV

They are a very honest company, and they keep their promise, this is the best motor train policy that you senior citizens will ever get, it is fast, and very reliable sign up for the gold plan you'll never believe such a great deal that they will give you. Carshield is honest and dedicated to serving they're customers. I am very happy and feel very safe now, I am very content with this company, and I know all who sign up will be happy as well, carshield guarantees it. sjjay149

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

CarSheild is simply smart coverage. For a fair premium, they covered a whole range of possible car breakdowns on our vehicles. I feel that their policies are effective in coverage, great pricing, and easy to work with on repair reimbursement. Meaning they work directly with the repair shops alleviating you to not worry about. Great service and value all around.

Adan Estrada Cimarron, NM

I have never purchased this type of coverage for a vehicle. I had many questions and my representative was able to answer all of my questions and assure me that this coverage was a good investment in piece mind. I expect that cars will break down but this coverage will give me security and convenience at a rate that I can budget and plan for monthly.

duchess Indianapolis, IN

My experience with Car Shield was excellent ! The customer service agent was well informed and knowledgeable about the company. He was very pleasant to talk to and patient. He answered all of my questions completely and explained the contract . He is an asset to Car Shield because he understands the value of good customer service. I signed up for a Gold contract and he was part of the reason I closed the deal. I would refer anyone to Car Shield. They offer a wide choice of contracts and the agent will advise you of the one that fits your budget and car. Give 'em a call :)

Paula Dunn Ridley Park, PA

I called CarShield after seeing the tv commercial several times. I called CarShield after seeing their advertisement on tv a couple of times. I am on a fixed income, unable to purchase a new car and this plan was set up to meet my financial concerns as well as specific questions about the product. Arlinda spent time with me on the phone and was so helpful and kind in answering specific questions and concerns about the product. This product I feel meets my needs with my vehicle. On showing my son the plan, he also agreed. Thank you.

Dennis Asberry Kansas City, MO

Jason, was very informative, easy to discuss terms and options based on my vehicles ages and mileage. I was quite surprised to learn that the two plans combined together are a huge savings to me of at least $200 each visit to the dealership for a major repair. To me this piece of mind is priceless. Plus the fact my payments never go up and it unlimited mileage on both vehicles... This is a great plan....

Art Stevens Fort Worth, TX

My truck lost it's transmission 24 days after buying it and also getting a Car Shield contract. Through miscommunication between the local Car Shield rep' and the Ford service rep', it took six weeks for my truck to get fixed. I now believe that it was the Ford service rep' dealing out alot of drama, ie. Taking hours to talk to CS, including excess cost onto me, etc.. It did however take CS 3-4 weeks to do their investigation and get back to me. You would think they would update me every week at least. I have yet to be reimbursed for the car rental of thirty four days, four of which is only covered by CS. Overall, it was great that CS took charge and covered 90% of my cost even though I chose a Ford remanufactured transmission. I'll keep going with Car Shield.

Ted Hall Arlington, TX

Car Shield's customer service rep., Michell, was professional, personable and a delight to talk with. Too often dealing with companies customer service is degrading and unsatisfactory. Not so with Car Shield, and yes I am a real person/customer! I had to cancel coverage on my 2013 Tacoma 4X4 due to being rear-ended by an 18 wheeler on I25 in Colorado on 1/28/2019. I still have coverage with Car Shield on my wife's 2004 Highlander. I don't believe I'll get the same satisfaction from the insurance companies fighting over who is going to take liability for the totalled Tacoma. Ted Hall

Ryan S Simpson Scottsdale, AZ

Whenever I speak to one of the representatives, they are always attentive, professional and friendly. The employees are knowledgeable and answer all of my questions in great detail. My car is currently the shop and I'm waiting to see how many of my items that are needed to be repaired are approved and taken care of and how long is process takes. It has been in the shop at Autohaus for over 1 week. I am eagerly waiting for my repairs to be completed and how much deductible I have to pay.

Glen

Because we saw CarShield on the TV we originally asked for a quote but found out what a good deal it was we knew we had to take advantge of it today. We were not pressured to do anything . The Customer Service Representative was very kind, patient and knowledgeable with everything. We have had our one vehicle for 15 years but it has low mileage so we knew we needed a special warranty. He was also was able to get us a deal for two vehicles and we were able to set up a life time warranty for both under $200. We would recommend CarShield to all who are looking for a vehicle warranty.

S.Rexrode Houston, TX

After three weeks of calling carsheild and being passed to American auto shield. Witch cost 3500$ lost work time AAS found a loop hole so they didn't have to pay. Repairs cost me 2500$ more plus the 1100$ for the week of repairs. Not to mention 1500$ of policy payments. Thank nosheild and American Auto Not Coverd p.s dont wast your money put you money up and do it your self.

Lisa Leominster, MA

Worst company to get customer service or a straight answer or help. They like to take your money. They have had over 48 hours to check my claim instead I have to wait pay for a rental for two weeks so far. They are not keeping in contact or returning calls to myself and the dealership that is fixing my car. If I could give them a 0 I would. I will never recommend them again.

Connie Tracy Beloit, WI

They will tell you how easy it is just call and the "tow truck" arrives takes it to repair facility and all you do is pay your deductible. NOT had vehicle towed which was added onto the bill at dealership, dealership stated rep said to circle towing charge and send in. Guess what it's incomplete! I had to sign???? Also doesn't give details on towing, my goodness it is a tow company contracted with dealership. Doesn't even deserve 1 star! Complete joke, now my engine oil cooler assembly which is kind of like changing head gasket you have to replace antifreeze and heater hose along with oil and upper and lower plenum gaskets. I was shown picture where this is inside engine!! AGAIN, not covered.

Katherine Church Montrose, CO

Before 2021 have discontinued CarShield, and was charged, in addition to $88.78 in January and February, an additional $160.50 in Jan. and Feb. Did provide the requested additional information on my 2017 Buick Encore. No refund has been received. Thank you for your help here . .

Baylor Fairman Henderson, NV

CarShield is an ABSOLUTE JOKE of a company. DO NOT purchase their warranty, it won't cover ANYTHING that needs repair and if your contract says it's covered, they will place so many restrictions on whatever it is they need to, to avoid having to pay for anything. I have had 3 claims that the mechanics in all circumstances are surprised that the warranty company isn't covering it. All the mechanics also stated that when trying to call CarShield, they were hung up on multiple times and it was a bad experience for every single mechanic who tried to work with them. One time, it could be a fluke, second time, maybe it's fishy, but three times in the row? The only 3 times I filed a claim, they were all denied due to situations and times that the repair should have been covered, and it wasn't. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY, find another warranty. Don't make the mistake I did, assuming that they would stick to their word and help you out. IT'S A SCAM.

MARCIA KIRKPATRICK ,

Do not buy a car warranty from Car Shield. They lie and take your money. .They do not back the customer up on claims. Ask me to take my car to the Buick dealership for repair. Let the mechanic know you have a warranty with Car Shield. Buick dealership charged me $300 up front then called Car shield filed a claim. I called Car Shield to spoke to the manager who told me to email my paperwork for a refund. I waited 1 month never received a call from the company. Spoke to customer service representative who unprofessionally denied me to talk to another manager as a follow up to the refund. After threatening to call headquarters she then wanted to transfer me to a supervisor. Also, strangely talking on the phone to the same lady suddenly tell me the claim was denied. All the supervisors do not support you and go with whatever data wrtten without even investigating information other than the motor only which does not cover almost nothing. I challenge all customers who had a bad experience to post complaints. The CEO I was told will not return calls only the managers do business.

Mr Presley Atlanta, GA

They give you a hassle about the… They give you a hassle about the warranty, it took almost two months to get my car fixed, and when they did fix it the put a used transmission in my car which broke down again in 8 months. Lied about the warranty that covered the used transmission, said it’s was covered a year but then said it’s only covered up to 12,000 miles. Now the refused to honor the transmission they put in my car. They lied about the diamond coverage, by saying it covers your car like it’s an brand new car, that’s false also. Because I had an convertible, which I directly asked them would it be covered she said yes. My convertible top button was sticking there refused to replace it saying that’s not covered, either. Please don’t waste your money with this company. Scam artists!! 1/9/2020

Donald Hall Honolulu, HI

I have been given a very fair price to ensure my motor and tranny. My truck is a 2011 toyota tundra with 170 ,000 mi. and is in premium condition having been maintained religiously. But, one never knows and I greatly appreciate CarShield for giving me peace of mind as I go through the years. Thank you Car Shield!

Douglas Norman Linebaugh Houston, TX

I like the options available. My concern was any time and/or mileage limitations on my vehicle. I have nothing that I didn't like about the company. The sales person I spoke to was extremely friendly & professional and answered all my concerns.

Bob B Great Falls, MT

Have not used warranty but did have concerns about ability to pay monthly payment while Covid 19 was going on. Customer service informed me not to worry and payment would be moved without payment until later date without losing warranty. Thanks so much

John Shapley Greensburg, LA

Car shield took great care of me and my concerns when I called them on the phone yesterday. They were polite and courteous and knowledgeable. I feel safe having car shield to take care of maintenance on my Dodge Dakota. Have a great day. Sincerely, John Shapley.

Susan Karp Huntley, IL

They were very friendly very helpful willing to work with me to find the best level for my needs. They gave me reassurance and I feel I could offer this to a friend of mine didn't know that they too would find good service friendly people and a quality company

Rodney Tampa, FL

I purchased a warranty for my 2015 Mercedes Benz C300. First of all, the customer service that I had experienced was excellent. The rear differential broke and I took the car to the mechanic of my choice. And the adjuster worked with my mechanic professionally and replaced that part at no cost to me. Process time 1 week. Also, a modular went bad on same car. The service advisor notified CarSheild of the problem and cost of the part. It was fixed the next day.

Rosemary Brown Fort Lauderdale, FL

I brought a used truck which was well maintained but it had no more warranty left. I saw a Car Shield commercial on TV and decided this is something I can use. I called and was treated first class and received the comfort I was looking for. thank you very much I feel safe and protected with my Diamond plan with Car Shield.

Robert Gunnison, CO

I cancelled my coverage with CarShield within 30 days but noticed they had forgot to credit my initial payment and inadvertently billed me for a second month. I called the CarShield customer service line and they said they would credit me for the two payments. The experience with customer service was quick and painless.

Lynne Thomaston, GA

I joined Carshield but had to cancel my account due to financial problems. Carshield was so helpful and understanding about me having to cancel I will definitely rejoin just as soon as I am financially able to do so. This company is definitely "customer oriented".

Thomas Liberty Troup, TX

Although I have yet to utilize your service for any problem/s I may encounter, I can honestly say that the folks at Car Shield that I spoke with have been very experienced and customer friendly. I look forward to doing business with Car shield in the future.

John H Sconiers Litchfield Park, AZ

Carshield is awesome Michelle was very professional very nice and very sassy I would definitely definitely recommend you guys to anyone when I want you finally runs out on this vehicle I will definitely be using you guys thank you car Shield

JANET S

The staff were all very helpful in explaining the policy. Billing was easy & convenient. When as unforeseen circumstance occurred limiting my financial obligation, the staff was very understanding about cancelling my policy. I deeply appreciate all their time & trouble.

Edward Stapleton Jonesboro, GA

The service I have received from the representatives when I call car sheld is always professional and helpful. I really appreciate the manner in which they always answer my questions and handle my needs when I call. I would recommend this customer service to anyone Looking for good customer service in this poor customer service world we live in.

JOSEPH PACKER Brooklyn, NY

I have not formally used CarShield's service as I am a new subscriber but I was impressed with the conversation and service that I received from the Intake and Customer Service Representative . I hope that the Service that I receive from CarShield's Warranty is just as Professional.

Michael Fleming Brunswick, GA

The monthly prices for plans and coverage are very reasonable. As inconvenient as it may seem to add a new monthly bill, it's better than being stuck paying thousands for unexpected repairs. The reps are all very friendly and professional and arent pushy like other companies. I highly recommend these folks to everyone!

Steve Moffat Garden City, ID

I have never filed a claim with CarShield for car repair and was not sure how the process works. I called their main number and the rep was very friendly and very helpful. I got all the info I needed and now I can take my car to the shop for repairs.

Jan Bartlett Silsbee, TX

I was going to cancel my coverage until I discovered that the extended warranty that I purchased when I purchased the car, doesn't cover the engine, transmission, drive train or rear differential! I immediately changed my mind and decided to keep Car Shield. Car Shield picks up where your Warranty falls off!

Matthew G. Aspen Seekonk, MA

I saw CarShield on the FoxNews Channel. Their TV commercial was informative enough for me to make the call and contract coverage for 100,000 miles, 5 years. 24 installment payments of $126.79 auto EFT and $150 down to start. Diamond Elite Contract. No repair claims yet. The phone agents are helpful.

LaVonne Lammi Tacoma, WA

Would like to see you down payments and monthly payments easier and lower for those of us on a fixed income who need money to have for food, gas and medicine besides protecting our car with your company. Not all of us are rich.

Garry Floyd Bellevue, NE

CarShied rep was very efficient and got right to the point of what they do and don't do and all in time for me NOT to miss dinner. :) I have an aging Saturn VUE that is a good running car that just needs a little reassurance. Thanks CarShield. I appreciate it.

Janice richey Roy, UT

I miss understood one of my numbers to that agent my faults he was very Patient with me when I seen there was a mistake on the meter I hurried and text so that it would you get it straight hope it doesn’t change the way I can’t get it thank you

Kathy La Crosse, WI

I needed a jumpstart and had left the policy information at home. I called customer service, they looked up my information and got me connected wirh the right department. They were then able to get a provider to cme and jumpstart my van