Carvana Logo

4.1

Carvana offers a new and unique way to buy a vehicle, providing consumers with the opportunity to pre-qualify for an auto loan that will give them access to Carvana's expansive inventory of cars, tailored to the consumer's financing terms and with no impact to their credit score. To become pre-qualified, a consumer fills out a two-minute application form, and then receives competitive rates that are valid for 45 days.

The lender works with all types of credit, including bad credit, and there are just three minimum borrower requirements:

• Minimum age: 18
  • Minimum annual income: $4,000
  • No active bankruptcies

Keep reading for pros and cons, plus Carvana reviews from real customers.

America First Logo
#1 America First chevron_right
USAA Logo
#2 USAA chevron_right
Mountain America Logo
#3 Mountain America chevron_right

The Good

• No Middleman or Dealerships
  • Certified Vehicles
  • Worry-Free Guarantee
  • Get Prequalified in Two Minutes
  • No Haggling Tool

No Middleman or Dealerships

Buying a vehicle through Carvana will provide you with a new way to shop. Carvana cuts out the middleman and dealerships, which means you won't have to pay any hefty dealer fees or sit around at a dealership for hours on end in order to receive financing.

Certified Vehicles

Every vehicle Carvana sells comes with a "Carvana Certification," which means that the car has passed through a rigorous inspection and reconditioning process that includes a 150-point inspection, an oil change, and a premium detail.

Worry-Free Guarantee

All Carvana vehicles come with a worry-free guarantee. The company provides you with a free Experian Autocheck vehicle history report prior to purchase and guarantees your new car for 100 days or 4,189 miles, whichever comes first.

Carvana also offers a no-questions-asked return policy that allows you to return the vehicle and terminate your contract for any reason within seven days of purchase.

Get Prequalified in Two Minutes

With Carvana, you can get prequalified online in two minutes with no hit to your credit score. You will then receive a real down payment and immediately know what interest rate and terms are available to you.

No Haggling Tool

Carvana's "no haggling" tool enables you to shop for a vehicle on your own terms from the comfort of your home. You simply input every combination of what you want into the Finance Dials and Carvana will show you exactly what your interest rate, down payment options, monthly payment, and loan terms will be for the criteria you specified.

For example, you could input that you want a payment under $400 on a 48-month term with no money down and the no haggling tool will do the rest.

The Bad

• Limited Free Delivery Locations
  • Restocking Fees
  • No Joint Financing
  • Lack of Transparency

Limited Free Delivery Locations

Carvana only offers free vehicle delivery to consumers within a 100-mile radius of the following cities:

• Atlanta
  • Raleigh
  • Richmond
  • San Antonio
  • Tampa

Consumers who live outside of the free delivery area must contact Carvana to find out what the cost will be to deliver to their area.

Restocking Fees

Carvana doesn't charge any restocking fees if you live within 100 miles of one of its service areas. However, if you live outside of this radius or have exceeded 400 miles during the seven-day period, you will be charged additional fees.

No Joint Financing

Carvana finances single-buyer loans. If you want to get a joint loan with a co-signer, you will have to fund through a different car loan company.

Lack of Transparency

Carvana doesn't do the best job when it comes to being transparent on its website. For example, the company has not disclosed interest rates, terms, loan amounts, or mileage limits.

The Bottom Line

Carvana offers two-minute pre-qualification, certified vehicles, and a worry-free guarantee. However, the company only offers free delivery to consumers who live in certain areas and is not entirely transparent on its corporate website.

2.0

Mario Garcia Fontana, CA

Carvana made an appraisal on my car, made an offer(very happy with the price) and set up an appointment to bring the car in. 2 days after at 0900 at Carvana, Ontario, CA, Lance C. greeted me at the front door, showed and sat me in. He asked me a few questions, signed a few docs and handed me the check. He inspected the car and that's it. That was less than 10 mins and very happy with the process. Lance C. was very friendly, courteous, professional and a nice gentlemen. Thank you, Carvana. It was a real pleasure doing business with you...Sincerely..MG.

tasha stewart Athens, AL

I had the best experience with my recent purchase from Carvana. It was simple, quick, & stress free! Brandon helped get all my paperwork & tasks completed in time to get my new car on the original planned date. He was super helpful & polite. Aaron delivered my new car directly to my house. He too, was super helpful & very PATIENT with me! I am so thankful for this company & would definitely recommend these guys for your next vehicle purchase!

Mark Elgin Antioch, TN

Just sold my car to Carvana. The rep was Nicky and I cant say enough good things about her. She was very professional and knows her stuff. She is one of the nicest people I've ever met. Carvana should be grateful to have an employee of her caliber. I would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to anybody I know. Thanks Nicky!!!

Morgan Smith Camden, NJ

Believe the hype! Its was an amazing experience from start to finish. I saw the car I wanted, got wonderful financing options with an OK credit score. I couldn't believe it! No hidden fees. The customer service was great, knowledgeable & reassuring. Picked out the car on Monday, got the car delivered to my home on Wednesday! The delivery guy was courteous & professional. He arrived on time & even gave me a call when he thought he may get held up in traffic due to nearby accident. This is the way to go!

Aly Wright Idaho Falls, ID

The selling process was extremely easy! I decided to sell my car during the Easter weekend which I thought it was going to be a hassle but not with Caravana. From uploading my documents to them picking up my Jeep everything was so smooth.

Jennifer Peno West Warwick, RI

From start to finish I had a great experience! Deliver was fast , vehicle was in great condition, everyone was very friendly and helpful and recieved my paperwork in a timely manner for registration. The DMV here in Rhode Island knew before I gave them the paperwork that it was from Carvava because it was so organized. They said they enjoy having Carvana customers because they have minimal work to do since Carvava fills out all forms needed prior to sending them! Had no issues w registration or anything else! Would highly recommend !

Bill Stewart Greenwood Village, CO

When I sold my car to CARVANA it was a great experience, everything was flawless, they looked it over, we sign some papers, wrote the check, and they took it away. With that type of satisfying experience, one would figure buying a car from them would be just as flawless right? WELLLL....The car I selected was a 2015 BMW 650I, a beautiful car, LOTS OF POWER. They showed up late, but it was cool, had me outside as if I was waiting on the mailman to drop off a government check...LOL...Carvana use to offer 4,189 miles with a 7 day money back guarantee if you don't want the vehicle. Now they offer 400 miles which is very unrealistic. You could at least offer 1500 miles or shorten the days to match the 400 miles...2 days or 1. Back to why I'm writing the opposite review of what I thought I was going to write earlier. So, on the third day, still, within my 7-day window...the check engine light came on as I leaving the parking lot. I scheduled to have a diagnostic check with BMW that same day. Turns out the air mixture was too lean (crankcase line broken) air was getting into intake system. Now SilverRock.Inc the warranty company they use was great. They approve the repair over the phone and I walked away with a $50 deductible which CARVANA is going to reimburse. Now so far, you are probably wondering why give them 3 stars. Ok...Let me tell you. Carvana took my 2015 BMW 535I when they dropped off the BMW 650I. Carvana says you are allowed to swap vehicles within 7 days. I decided to swap over to the 2015 BMW 640I, 3.0 six cylinder, turbo 315 hp. Should be a bit more friendly on the gas considering my occupation. Swapping isn't the problem either, actually, it was a great experience as well. Now you are really confused and think I'm just complaining right?... I'm not hold on. Carvana tells me that the swap will not be delivered until next week March 30. In the mean time, you have to keep an eye on the 400 miles. I'm entitled to swap but I can't drive over 400 miles. You took my car and left me a lease. I still have to work but I can't drive over 400 miles. If you do, its $1 per mile. Why not leave my car and take it once the decision is made. Either you will return to pick up my car or yours. Or as I said before, give 1500 miles, make it more realistic to a 7 day trial period. Why am I being penalized for your policy? I called to check on this because I know the value of this car and to have more miles on it, doesn't help. All this is probably in the paperwork but do we read all the paperwork and fine print "No". So, who can I blame..."ME". But I have this sexy, expensive vehicle in my drive way that I can't drive unless I go take out $400 for the week in order to go to work. Now, Carvana did show mercy and gave me a 200-mile extension, but that isn't much better. It will get me 2 days to work and home. This is the reason for the 3-star review. If you can't get the swap to the person within a reasonable time, take that option away, or extend the miles to 2000 miles or 100 days. You say the car is inspected with a 150 point check. I guess that doesn't count wheel alignment because the car needed that as well. Now, I understand the car is used not brand new. I don't have a problem paying for a wheel alignment because if you are going to complain about the maintenance get a different car. I get it...I'm just upset and disappointed in the 400 miles and not getting the swap alot sooner.

Lana Kozych Hoffman Estates, IL

I posted my car for sale with Craig list and got contacted by Carvana I frankly didn't think it was real because how easy it was to fill out all the info on line and get an offer via text which beat dealership offers by a lot. It was a top offer of all of my offers actually and it was so easy to schedule a pick up, no questions asked accept if it's in drivable condition. There was an instant money transfer, no issues at all. It was truly unbelievable sale experience, On top of it all, I called 800 number with any questions all staff was very professional with assistance.

Desmond Brown ,

I was a little apprehensive at first because dealing over the internet scared me but I have to admit this experience was top notch. I sold my SUV and it was easy from start to finish. I have nothing bad to say at all, great customer service above and beyond. The approval process was quick and easy and the money was in my account as soon as the driver left. Grade A+

Kevin Wise ,

First time using Carvana. I traded my car and purchased one from Carvana. I was able to get a good price for my trade which was used toward the price for my new vehicle. I took my time when deciding on my vehicle from a huge stock of cars. I was able to check the Carfax for each vehicle on their website. The process was all online and no pressure placed on me. When I was ready to make the purchase I submitted my request. I was given a choice for delivery that was within few days from date of submission of my order. The representative was on time to drop off my car and pick up my trade. I took the car for a test drive and then reviewed the paperwork and signed for the transaction. Smooth transition and the representative was very professional and friendly. I will definitely use Carvana again. I got a high quality loaded 1 year old low mileage GMC Acadia at an excellent price. Even added extended warranty to 60,000 miles with all the money saved. Vehicle like brand new.

Amber Albuquerque, NM

I am so disappointed. I was scheduled to get my car on 3/29. I received a text 2 days before the delivery date that there was an issue and they are going to have to reschedule. I rescheduled for the soonest they had a available which was another week out and once again two days before delivery date there was another delivery issue. I rescheduled again for the soonest delivery date and guess what there has seen to be another issue with the delivery so now I have rescheduled again. It was mandatory that my husband and I received this car on the original delivery date because my husband is a first responder and we only have one vehicle. I am so angry!!!

Dave C Bel Air, MD

Carvana bought my car. Paid Top Dollar! Very Happy!! Delivery/Pickup driver very professional and pleasant to deal with. Overall OUTSTANDING!!! CARVANA is much better option than going to a dealership. Carvana does all the work, no headaches. Want more for your vehicle? CHOOSE CARVANA!!!!!!!!!

Tammy Farris Indianapolis, IN

The process was quick and the easiest purchase I have ever made. My SUV was delivered clean and I’m totally in love with the vehicle it was perfect just as the pictures showed. I’m so glad I went will Carvana everyone I’ve had contact with has been very professional and helpful. I definitely recommend them with your next car purchase you won’t be disappointed.

BRYAN W FISSELL Sherman, TX

I'm 66 years old and have purchased many cars and trucks from dealerships. Buying through a salesman is always a hassle the back and forth the time waisted. Now comes carvana a whole new way to buy a vehicle. I was skeptical at first but that quickly changed the process was very pleasant and easy. Now I did my own research and new my budget carvana allowed me to put in what I wanted and it was that easy they have thousands of vehicles to chose from but with my requirements it narrowed the choices until I found the right one. Carvana has quality vehicles all makes and models. The purchase process was super easy I went through their finance team and it went very easy and quickly. I set my delivery day and time just like that my new car was at my house. The delivery associate was very cool and knowledgeable about my car. Showed me all the features and explained everything very clear. I took the car for a test drive it was great. However carvana gives you a seven day money back guarantee or vehicle replacement. I would recommend carvana to everyone wanting to buy a vehicle and be in charge of their deal. Thank You Carvana you're the best. Bryan w Fissell

zachary kuster Summerfield, FL

This company is a joke. Had my truck appraised through their online portal. They sent me a confirmation email telling me someone would reach out within 2 days. I waited 5 days and never heard anything. I followed up with them using the contact information given in the confirmation email. They apologized and gave me the excuse that they were backed up in sales 72 hours. I old them it had been 5 days and they had no excuse. They simply reiterated that someone would reach out to me within the next 24 hours. That was 3 weeks ago and to this day, I have never heard from them. 🤣

Sharnita Washam Saraland, AL

This has been the worst experience ever!! My car was delivered for me in Christmas with tons of issue. The 150 point inspection is a lie!! My car has been in the shop more than I’ve had it!! First off the night I got it there was a loud noise when you turn the AC on. The shop should me that the ac had DOG FOOD in is which was causing that! Next thing one of the tires had a knot in it causing it to May a noise when you drive it. The speaker is busted. It needed a normal service done on it. The brake calibers were causing the car to shake when you come to a stop. I was just notified today that Silver Rock denied fixing the brakes although it was like that when I got it! I don’t think I should be responsible for a 700 brake job that was happening when I got the car. The navigation module was missing out of the car so there was no navigation system. It was a fight trying to get these things taken care of before my 100 day warranty ended! I will never do this again! Beware the car was suppose to have an inspection so why weren’t these things fixed when They did the inspection!!! Never again!!!!!!!!

Mark DuPont Oak Harbor, WA

Great experience finding a car, but LOUSY after that. I live in a remote, rural area and was looking for a specific model and package in a vehicle, so Carvana made finding and purchasing the exact vehicle I wanted easy. However, once I made my purchase it was crickets – almost zero customer service. First, Carvana needed to find a carrier to get my car from the East Coast to California. I heard absolutely nothing from them for 2 weeks. I had to bug them several times on the phone (long wait times on hold) before they finally assigned a carrier. The carrier spoke broken English and was not very professional when it came to communicating with me, but he did deliver the vehicle in decent shape. Since it was an East Coast vehicle it had rust underneath from salted roads, but nothing too serious. However, Carvana took forever to deal with my registration. I asked to have my wife added to the title and registration, and it took weeks and countless hours on the phone, and finally me getting angry and belligerent before it was finally dealt with. This company seems to put a lot of money and energy into the front end – listing cars and making a sale, and not nearly enough into customer service. I spent plenty of money with them and got extremely poor service.

jonathan miller Schenectady, NY

Placed order on 03/13/2021 for a subaru legacy. Inspection took a over a week. Then I waited and waited for vehicle to be delivered. I had 5 days left and then the 15 days was gonna expire. Called them And they said they were gonna expedite vehicle. Monday afternoon carrier called said they were picking up vehicle Tuesday will have it Wednesday. Wednesday came took 8 hours off work and waited for subaru. Nothing, so I called carrier.. carrier said never picked up vehicle because it was damaged!!! No call from carvana!! No one!! So I call them spoke with some 'DJ' and he was mad with me cause I'm upset!!??!!? Vehicle damaged and no one bothered to inform us! I cancelled order wasted 3 weeks for a vehicle that was never gonna show up! Sorry carvana but you lost a repeat customer for good! Especially when you cant even apologize for how you treat a REPEAT CUSTOMER!

Robert Cravener New Kensington, PA

On day 7 my car threw a check engine light, now I have to miss a day of work to have it checked out. The thing is, this code is and has been stored in the computer for awhile. I am a certified mechanic, so when I retrieves the code I could tell it was in there for awhile. Carvana should have fixed this issue before selling this car, they probably either cleared the code or disconnected the battery so the code would not show until enough miles approximately 250 miles for it to come back on. Now I have a co-pays to fix what they should have fixed in the first place. SHAMEFUL!!!!

Louis Cannaliato Gilbert, AZ

Actual car selection and buying went great! Got the car and love it. But then the registration process started. We have been going through this process for over two weeks now, and they still have their heads up their asses. It really sucks when I have to talk to someone that has no idea what is going on, and has to continue to go talk with registration and then come back to me, and will not allow me to actually talk to the registration personnel. I have had to do this three times on different issues. If I am going to this, and I paid cash, how bad is it for people that take out a loan??? This will be my first and last time to use Carvana.

Samantha Thompson New York, NY

For a my first time buying a car this has been this worse experience ever! I bought a used car from Carvana, maybe that was my mistake. And the car keeps shutting off while driving. I’ve taken it to several locations with the warranty they give, even the dealership and the problem cannot be resolved. Carvana will not exchange the car because of the 7 day money back guarantee policy. If you’re not able to test the car out for 7 days i DO NOT suggest getting anything from Carvana. I also DO NOT suggest leasing with them. Because in my case I’m scared to drive the car and i have to have Bridgecrest a company that works for them take the car and it will RUIN your credit enough though the car came with issues they sold you!

Nilena Perez Winter Park, FL

Initially I wanted to provide a review of 1 star however I'll provide 2 stars since the process was ok. However, the car was delivered DIRTY!!!!!! I read prior reviews and did find some reviews which mentioned to be sure to have the car detailed at time of purchase due to them having the same issue. Called to advise of my dissatisfaction and was informed I had to wait until after the 7 day return process to expire then, I would have to wait another 10 to 15 business days to be reimbursed for the detailing of the vehicle. Simply disgusting! If I did not like the car as much as I do I would return it! Carvona get it together!!!

derek schommer Minneapolis, MN

The experience was fine, when I got the car it needed a new battery within a week, ($350 BMW battery) And the rear tires were 3 sizes smaller than the stock size leaving the wheels very exposed and frankly looking very silly and also not even spec'd for the car, and the washer fluid was froze solid in the car. Outside of these issues the car seems fine but I'm not happy that I need to spend $1000 on the car I just bought that wasn't even a great deal and they listed in the ad 2 new tires as a perk even though they put on some crappy tires that are way too small on the car.

Betsy Jones Torrington, CT

I just wanted to call out that Shawn from Carvana was AMAZING!!! He went above and beyond to deliver our car as soon as possible. Our driveway was tricky to access and he did such a good job navigating the drop off!! He was extremely knowledgeable, kind, patient, friendly, and professional. It really made the entire experience for us. Having an employee like Shawn really develops a positive customer connection to Carvana as a brand.

Alyssa Murray Baltimore, MD

Excellent company! The offer we received for our vehicle exceeded our expectations (Kelly blue book). The process took 48 hours from start to finish. The customer service we received from Damaris was more than remarkable, she was a pleasure doing business with. Would highly recommend using Carvana for any vehicle needs and will be a returning customer.

Kathy Garcia Fort Stockton, TX

I would NEVER in my life use carvana again! Let me save y’all the hassle I wish I could of saved myself. The 7 day money back gaurntee is bs. They only give you seven days cause after Thoes 7 days the vehicle starts messing up and the warnnaty dosent cover much. I’ve spent my car payment plus more trying to fix the piece of crap they sold me. So I repeat DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE RIP OFFS!!!!! And they sold me 2021 gmc terrian. Just imagine. I thought I got a deal. I was so wrong! If I could rate them 0 stars belive me I would!

rocia keeling Paducah, KY

This is the WORST way to purchase a car!! The entire process has been HORRIBLE!!!!! I purchased my car 5 months ago and still no REGISTRATION!!!! You cannot get anyone on the phone they have told me lie after lie after lie!!!!!!! I am riding in a Mercedes Benz with temporary tags and cannot get anyone to fix the problem. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM CARVANA!!!!!

Emily Bailon Scottsdale, AZ

Where do i begin? My experience with Carvana has been awful. I purchased a vehicle from them and even financed through them, the very first day i went to pick up the car it already had issues. Power steering light was on, alignment was completely off, rotors were super warped, tires were bad, had crack upper and lower control arms, The car is beyond unsafe. The 150 point inspection stated that it was ready and good to go. That was a lie! To top that all off the customer service was awful. The guys response was “I don’t know what you want me to do” I will never purchase a car from them again.

Romeo Marcinkowski Colorado Springs, CO

I wish I could give a negative start because I would. Carvana told me they were having tech issues and had to wait for my approval which pushed back my delivery date. They called me and accepted everything for my trade in and even congratulated me on my purchase. Then on the day the car was supposed to be here I gave them a call and they told me someone else purchased. Even though I have everything to prove that I was not only accepted but got a scheduled delivery date. All they could tell me was I'm sorry I don't know how we dropped the ball on this.

Dave Peck Augusta, GA

I ordered a car a week ago. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. They called me at 7o’clock the night before delivery to tell me it’s going to be an additional 10 days! So I am now wasting almost 3 weeks worth of insurance on this vehicle and I don’t have it. The only answer I get is sorry, it’s a logistical problem. Your car wasn’t picked up. I’ve already sold my other car so now I don’t have a car for another 10 days. Just go buy a car from either a reputable dealer or a person. A place where you can get your car and walk away after payment. don’t waste your time on some idiotic company that makes you wait three weeks before they can get a car to your area.

Alessandra Jacques Charleston, SC

Carvana is the absolute worst. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. Bought a Honda Fit from here, everything was fine at first but noticed it smelled mildewy after a few weeks. I called Carvana and they said to just let it "air out". I did so for a while, didn't help. Finally I found that water was pooling under the carpets in the rear footwells. Took it to the mechanic, they said it had to be old flood damage that would have been from before the time I purchased it. Quoted a couple grand to fix it. I called Carvana again, and they told me that my 100 day warranty had just expired. After almost an hour of waiting on hold, the rep comes back on and offers to buy it back at 1/3 of what I paid for it. Best they could do even though they sold me a flood damaged vehicle. Nothing else. No help with the cost of repair, just mindlessly repeating that it was out of their warranty. Total rip off and lack of customer service, and now I'm stuck with a molding vehicle.

j booth Washington, DC

My wife and I where sold a vehicle with a bad transmission. After 3 weeks the check engine light came on, so we took it to the certified shop ( pep boys) and found out it needs a new transmission. They knew it needed it and still sold it to us. The code was flashed before it was given to us. Thank God the warranty covered it but they will not cover a rental! And of course we had a family vacation set up that now we have to pay $750 just to rent a van for a week. I would highly recommend getting a mechanic to look over any vehicle you get from them before the first week so you can return the vehicle, and not go though what iam dealing with.

Rodrigo Amengual Pembroke Pines, FL

I reserved a Jeep Wrangler on Feb 6. After waiting and waiting for 2 weeks I decided to look for other options. While doing so -yesterday- the 2016 Jeep Wrangler vanished from my account. I have called 5 times since (twice yesterday and 3 more today) to no avail. I was told that “the engineers” are working on this, that an expedited ticket was open....then that this team of experts has a 7 hour turnaround so that I should be ok by now (since the ticket was opened today around noon) and nothing. This is totally frustrating and completely unacceptable. Just excuses and wasting my time.

Zeke Moya McAllen, TX

The future of car buying is not Carvana. Carvana's verification process for down payment funds (my bank does not connect through plaid) and loan (since my loan is through a third party) is tedious and time consuming. The only reason I wanted to use Carvana was to avoid spending half a day or more dealing with high pressure sales people. Instead, over the span of a week I spent half a day or more in my office and on the phone dealing with Carvana's verification process. Be prepared for long wait times with Carvana's "advocates" and dropped calls. Carvana's process does not make life easier, it merely aggravates the car buying process. Do not recommend. Stick to your local dealer. Even assuming I can close my current deal I will not use Carvana again.

Cleio McDonald-Kerr Fort Lauderdale, FL

selling my car- the online process was smooth and easy. On the day of the appointment the guy refused to show his face so I could match it to his ID. He was wearing a face and neck cover that left only his forehead and eyes visible. If I'm signing over my car plus handing you a check then at least allow me to verify who you are. There were no COVID risks: I wore a KN95 mask, we were outside and I was at least 10 ft away at all times. I even offered to step back as far as 30 feet so he could pull the cover down for for 5 seconds. His claim of feeling uncomfortable because of COVID risk was a cover for being offended that I refused to hand him the check after he asked for it first without showing me any of the paperwork. I showed him the check but asked to review and sign the paperwork before handing off keys and check. When I realized that I had seen his ID but could only see his eyes and asked to see his entire face it got worse. I was polite the whole time even after he refused. He called a supervisor, and after a brief discussion he came back to offer me a picture he claimed to have taken of himself. I didn't see him do it and how does matching picture to picture verify the person wearing almost full face covering in front of me? I wished him a great day and sent him on his way. I rescheduled then later cancelled the 2nd appointment. Sold my car to another company that same day and got a pricing that was $350 higher so I was able to deposit the cashiers check I had drafted up for Carvana , back into my account. COVID is real. As health professional I know this , without doubt. I always wear a mask and would never knowingly put someone at risk of exposure. But common sense is something that should be applied to all situations. No ID, no deal.

Stacy Rawlins Dallas, TX

I am a first time buyer with Carvana and I have to say I was a little skeptical. Everyone that I have spoke to at Carvana have been nothing but pleasant and very helpful. I would definitely do this process again in a heartbeat!!

aoelberg Nacogdoches, TX

The customer service that this company has is amazing. I have never received better customer service anywhere. At any point during the process if I had questions they were there to answer them. And the drop off of my vehicle was extremely easy. With COVID-19 hitting seems like Carvana has the right idea

Lorrie Haring Coatesville, PA

The purchasing experience went very well. It was easy, someone was there to answer any question that I may have had. Financing was easy. The car however was delivered, right off the truck, it started weird. I was weary, maybe a fluke?? I wanted the car so I had them leave it. Over the next two days, the car left me stranded and would not start. I took it to a local dealer under warranty. The battery was dead. Replaced at no charge but this should have been noticed during the pre-sale inspection. A few minor blemishes pointed out in the on line add, but in all actuality there were so many more scratches on the car. The smell, the smell in the car in horrendous, I actually believe the transporters poured cologne in the vents. There is no way this car still smells like the last owners cologne after 9 months. The delivery agent made a comment about people who by Lexus??!! Ok, ah it's used! Would this also be something they found during pre-sale and did an overnight ozone treatment on? Love the car, so I dealt with it. Many scratches, which they should have sent a credit back for or lowered the cost. If an actual pre-sale inspection took place they would see several all around the body of the car. I was assured on the 6th day Carvana would call and see how my experience was and if I was going to return the car. No one called. But at that point I could only have driven it a day since it was in the shop for a new battery. Love the experience, love the car but maybe they have to emphasize and actually do a pre-sale inspection.

William F Tanner Colorado Springs, CO

This is for anyone wondering about BUYING A CAR ONLINE and know what they want. We recently traded in our old car for a (almost) newer one through Carvana and had an excellent experience. (We wanted AWD and higher clearance for Colorado winter driving). MINUSES: Paperwork wasn't complete until the company overnighted what was left out of their document package, and the transaction was delayed until a mechanical part was fixed (they found the broken part & repaired it at their expense). So, calling these "minuses" may be somewhat of a stretch... PLUSES: The paperwork was clear, the process was easy, my online comparison shopping indicated reasonable pricing; "Touchless & Sanitized" (Re: COVID) pick up & delivery took 25 minutes at our house, the car came with a temporary tag and some unexpected upgrades (coincidence?). Carvana also obtained & paid for the registration and is FedExing the license plates to us; gave us a test drive & seven day return policy, provided access to the maintenance history and Car Fax report, and always kept in touch via phone, text and email.

Homer M Stevens Fort Worth, TX

Went all the way through purchase a vehicle. Then was told that my social security disability amount document was not recognized as income. So tried to switch to my wife. Carvana does not recognize military veterans id they said "she has to have a real id". I tried to become a paying customer So i wasted 4 hors dealing with this.

Thomas Hutchinson Houston, TX

Where to begin? Horrible customer service. Long wait times to talk to a human. Poor inter-company communication. Their app is a hot mess. We all (or most of us) dread buying from a dealership. Carvana is a dealership in internet clothes. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Therese Santa Ana, CA

The process on line was easy but it’s been 3 weeks and they never got back to us! They made an offer to buy our car but never followed through. My husband tried to chat with the site regarding status but no reply back from Carvana. No support chat via bot only.

Bekah M Dublin, L

WORST EXPERIENCE Terrible company! The day the car was due to be delivered, they called and said it was delayed. Did not offer any rental to keep us going. Left without a car for 3 days!! Then finally they give us another date for it to be delivered, to then say they cannot deliver it and we need to collect ourselves. Get there and the windscreen is damaged and we need to take it to the dealers ourselves!!!! absolutely do not buy from them!

ALEX & GREG Poughkeepsie, NY

Took 9 months to receive title & registration. No one was actively working on our case until we started calling everyday. Most customer service reps are incompetent and not at all helpful. After getting our title & reg., we wanted to trade in our car with them but were given an extremely hard time when trying to verify documents. We ended up getting a better trade in deal at a local dealership and had our car within hours. I will not recommend Carvana to anyone looking to buy/sell/trade a car.

sisia x New Albany, IN

Absolutely horrible. Salespeople are polite and helpful, but what they promise rarely ever happens. My car delivery has been “delayed” four times. It shouldn’t take a month to get a car I have already signed contracts for. This car buying service is for people who “want” a car. If you need one, i suggest looking elsewhere. They have no sense of urgency.

Josh Fabrizio Provo, UT

Purchasing a car through Carvana was a huge mistake and I would not recommend it to anyone, they delivered my car without notifying me so I have no idea where my car is at this point and they said they delivered it two weeks ago. I have never seen the car still have not heard from their third party carrier. Everyone in their office told me different things and I had Victoria straight up end our chat after me asking where my car was. I am currently on hold with them still trying to figure out where the car is so that I can return it within their 7 day money back policy.

Mark Williams Keller, TX

Trying to complete the sale is next to impossible. Impossible to get ahold of a customer service rep. On hold for 20 minutes, then they say they will call back. They don't call back. Now they send an email (that you can't respond to) saying my deadline has passed. I've never received an email I could respond to and I've never been given a number to a customer service rep other than the main number, which always has a 20 or more minute wait time. Still have been unable to complete the purchase. I'm hanging in limbo waiting for someone to call me back after requesting a call back 3 times! Not pleased with my first experience. Can't see ever trying this again.

Sarah Eves ,

I’m only giving this a 1 because I can’t give it a negative one million. The whole experience has been miserable. We had to fix the loan with our bank because carvana called and asked for a price $2000 more than posted (including all fees). We didn’t get a car in 10 minutes, in fact it never came 6 days later and they’re unable to track it. What company doesn’t track their cargo? And they brag about transparency but never told us we’d have to wait for the car or contacted us in follow up. We used this method because my husbands car died while out of town. He needed one quick which we thought this would be the best idea but it was the worst. They even want me to drive 8 hours just to sign to trade in our car, wouldn’t even take a power of attonrnet signed by a notary. This is more painful than getting a tuktuk in Thailand.

👎🏼 Tom Belding, MI

I purchased a 2020 GMC from CarVana. The vehicle is clean and we’re happy with the vehicle. CarVana purchased my 2017 Chevy for less than market price, but I thought the convenience was worth something (probably not the $3000 less on my trade in), we completed the deal. The driver was late (he was actually stuck in the ditch about a mile from my house). After talking to the driver on the phone, I drove around to find the CarVana car hauler stuck. After the transaction was complete, I offered to assist the driver and use my plow truck to recover the car hauler. The recovery took about 30 minutes, the roads were icy, the car hauler was back up on the road with the trade in loaded up, saving CarVana hundreds of dollars in tow truck cost. After returning to my home I realized my new purchase only had 1 key fob. I contacted CarVana and asked for a second key fob. CarVana’s quick and cold response was “No, our policy is we don’t provide extra keys if the vehicle doesn’t have a second key”. I kindly explained that I went out of the way to help CarVana, with the car hauler recovery, couldn’t CarVana reciprocate❓ The quick and cold answer was “NO”. 😡 CarVana could have had a returning customer and a 5 star review if they would have a little customer service after the sale. My daughter made a similar purchase from “mat.org”. When she asked them for a second key fob, they sent her a second fob and $ for programming at the local dealership. Do your homework, don’t assume anything from Carvana.

Jezidee Norwich, OH

The car I bought works great, I really like it. Only thing was Carvana took two months to get my registration sent to DMV. Also they charged me for new plates when I kept my old plates.