Priceline Logo
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

Steve Zarwell Eden Prairie, MN

Flight was cancelled due to COVID. Was issued credit for over $2000 but can't use online, have to call in. On the phone they're saying I can't use that for the normal rate and even though I can find the exact same flights they insist I have to pay 50-75% more because I'm using my credit. As stated here customer service is horrible. Always get someone in India who can't seem to do anything and just transfers me back into the same 1hr + wait time queue when I ask to speak to someone who can. Once they get your money there is nothing you can do to get it back.

Nazira Aidaralieva Cuyahoga Falls, OH

i wouldnt offer services of this company to people this is a fraud company i reserved car rental through priceline when i came for pick up price for rental of car was way different full price wasnt listed on priceline when i canceled reservation because price was higher priceline refused to pay full refund so keep my story dont get any car rentals or hotel through third party like priceline because u dont know how much exactly you will end up paying

Yvonne Shealy Tucson, AZ

Absolutely terrible! Did not disclose information that should have been. I called customer service and the jerk hung up on me. Guess I wasn't giving him the conformation number fast enough. Then automated system said I could select to have a call back. After he hung up on me the wait time was 59 minutes. It has been three days and no call back. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE AWFUL AND I DID NOT SAVE ANY MONEY. AS A MATTER OF FACT, THEY COST ME MONEY. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.

Craig Willoughby Chicago, IL

Booked a trip to New Orleans and rented a car through Priceline. Great deal! What Priceline didn't tell us was that the agency wasn't at the airport...it was downtown. Turned out that the agency we booked through didn't honor Priceline, and I ended up paying an extra $200. Oh, and to top it all off? Priceline's booking fee is non-refundable. Overall, I do not recommend them. Save your money!

kelvin li Richmond Hill, ON

If you are booking airline tickets, go check airline website before you pay at priceline. Under pandemic, priceline will forfeit your residule value without mercy if you rescheudle our booking to a cheaper date, however, some airlines will keep your residule value in their travel banks, so you can use it for future booking. They often make mistakes in flight availabilities. Again check with the airline before you deal with priceline. Be aware price gouges customers in many ways. Wish there is option for no stars

Josephine Jael Jimenez Tustin, CA

DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THEM I used their site to book a hotel room and my first attempt prompted a “This deal is no longer available” box to pop up, so I tried again because it was still showing up. I was charged for BOTH transactions less than a minute apart and Priceline refused to cancel one because they were both “valid.” Will never be using them again, terrible customer service. I plan on disputing the charge.

Bryn Grunwald Boulder, CO

THE WORST. We have been trying to book a flight through them. We had a flight last year that got cancelled due to covid, and Priceline gave us a voucher, but we can only book through the phone. EVERY TIME, in the midst of confirming the booking details, they have hung up and not called back. Every time, we have been on hold for an hour and half, only to be hung up on. They will not give us our money back or allow us to book it online. Do not trust them with your money.

Dave Kriger Aliquippa, PA

Professional scammers. Booked and paid..week later didn’t have my room said it was never booked..refuse to refund the package..I guess that’s the beauty of a credit card dispute..customer service is a bunch of idiots as well been six hours of phone time and no resolution.. lesson learned hope they go belly up being such a deceitful crap company.

Bryan Josemans ,

I inadvertently booked 2 nights at a motel 45 minutes from the desired location one week in advance. Three minutes after I paid, I realized the error and called the motel to cancel. They said I had to go through Priceline. I called Priceline and the refused the refund or even credit me towards a motel at the desired location. Now I am going through my credit card company. I am retired and always go through Priceline for my airline and motel arrangements-NEVER AGAIN

Sarah Pinckney, MI

It should be possible to leave zero stars. Priceline is refusing to give us a refund or reschedule our room. We booked a hotel via Priceline a month ago when the COVID numbers were much lower. Now the numbers have spiked and there are new orders in our state. With over a week’s notice, they are refusing to do anything. Instead they are going to keep our $300 in the middle of a pandemic. Go with Travelocity or Kayak.

me me West Springfield, MA

They double charged me for a flight. I called to dispute and they said tough. The transaction has already gone through so im stuck with it. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they hung up on me. I called again and was hung up on 3 times. Most of the times I think people are rude when being hung up on. I was just hung up on when I asked to speak to a supervisor every time. They stole $800 from me.

Alex N Glendale, AZ

Worst experience ever with Priceline. They saving isn’t worth the loss they’ll cause you in the long run! Please reconsider using them before purchasing anything. After eight years of this company I got a huge smack in the face when asking to reschedule due to Covid. Not refunded but rescheduled and I’m these “uncertain times” the one thing I’ll bet with certainty is this company will screw you!

AB Los Angeles, CA

Priceline is a scam and their Customer Service Reps are greedy, useless, lairs. I booked my room and paid fully. The hotel overbooked. I have an email from the GM stating they refunded Priceline and Priceline owes me a refund. Priceline is now claiming I was a no-show and they're not going to refund my fully paid room. You see good reviews and bad on various sites, is it worth the risk to be one of the 2/5 people they rip off? All they need is a few good (or fake) reviews to keep the scam going.

Beni Womitso Richmond, VA

Will absolutely not recommend. I made a reservation for a car rental, and called 2 min after the reservation to make changes. they said the reservation was not negotiable or refundable once they receive their money. The customer service was terrible and rude and their manager was not helpful. It looks like they only care of the money and not customers.

Garry Cohen San Mateo, CA

I am extremely dissatisfied with Priceline, it’s customer service and refund policies. I booked a car for a family vacation many months ago. Then Covid hit and you can guess the rest. My vacation is in August, but we canceled significant vacation due to health concerns. Priceline has said “tough” and won’t even offer a credit voucher. Given the fact that a Pandemic caused the cancellation, I simply feel ripped off. How much unjust enrichment will Priceline be allowed to receive? A class action should follow!

Zhenyu Duan Berkeley, CA

Due to the COVID-19, Hawaii has been under selter-in-place order. We cannot go to Hawaii as planned, so I canceled my hotel booking on Priceline. I talked to a customer support when canceling, who said they can refund my booking fee. But after 2 months, they send me an email noticing me that there won't be any refund. I am very frustrated. They lie to customers and don't care customers at all.

Michele Lee Reed Orlando, FL

I have been travelling for years through various companies and I have NEVER had such poor customer service. In the midst of COVID, I cancelled my rental car booked in February through Priceline because my June event was cancelled. Priceline refused to offer a refund for my rental car which in these times is absolutely absurd. This is the only company that failed to offer a refund. This is ridiculous and I will continue to urge everyone I know to boycott this company.

Luly Orlando, FL

Priceline is the Worse company I’ve doubt with. We purchased our vacation tickets in October 2019 and due to the Covid-19 pandemic our trip was canceled and they REFUSE to give us a refund and are only giving us less than 6 months to use or lose voucher ... Although no one knows when this will be over and not to mentioned Vacations have been used to stay quarantined as there was no other options. I’ve never had such a horrible service like this company

melvin rose Knoxville, TN

I tried canceling 45 minutes after my reservation was made, walked in and the place was dirty and stunk, refused to stay because you can tell it wasn’t clean. Priceline refuses to refund $1100 back. I called VISA and filled a complaint against them per VISA’s 100% guaranteed satisfaction with your purchase policy, they opened there investigation and contacting my bank. SHAMEFUL of Priceline

mad ave North Haven, CT

I booked an airport rental at priceline.com for $541. Then I found another site offering a price of $340. I called priceline and asked for a price match. They said they could not do it for some reason. Then I said I would like to cancel my booking. They told me I could not. I ended up using another car rental service. I never used Priceline's booking. I called them multiple times asking for a refund, or a partial refund. They refused to refund even one dime. In the end, they took in $541 for nothing. People, stay away from priceline.com. They are scammers!!!

Mohamed Abdelrazek

I booked round-trip flight for my wife from Doha to Cairo and due to the loss of my wife mother I tried to canelle the return flight from Cairo to Doha for two days calling their customer service and was told to wait for response from them and that the cancelation fees is 60$...i contacted them several times and just 8 hours before the flight they told me I have to pay 600 $ for canceling.. The whole ticket was 700 $.. Again avoid them..

Mohammad Abumuhaimid Manvel, TX

Beware people it turned out that booking thru the hotel is cheaper than priceline. Priceline doesn't disclose all mandatory charges the hotel might charge. You have to understand what charges priceline doesn't include. Eventually you will end up paying more than going to the hotel directly. This happened to us. When checked in, Hilton had $35 mandatory charge per day per room. Priceline doesn't show that and I was tricked. Their policy is vague and they will hold you accountable for it.

Anne Valerius Glen Ridge, NJ

I would not even leave one star if I didn’t have to. Our experience with booking a hotel. Our mistake was trusting Priceline to recommend a cheesy , hourly, mold ridden, scary motel where my daughter and granddaughter were forced to stay . This was the Quality Inn in Ansecon NJ. Nevergo near this place and I am horrified that Priceline would even have it listed. Runaround with refund and Priceline does nothing to help you. No refund and never using Priceline again.

Jennifer Smith Timnath, CO

Unfortunately, I was required to leave a star in order to post a review. Within hours of reserving a rental car, I canceled it. I was told that I would not be refunded even as I read “free cancellation until pick up”.Then when I requested to speak to a manager, I was given the runaround and was finally told someone would call me, but I’m still waiting for the call. Listen to the reviews! Go with another company that values customer service!

Susan Brittain New Freedom, PA

I booked a hotel through Priceline and it was an absolutely horrible delapitated room. It was run down, dirty and nothing like their website described it as. I think Priceline should eliminate hotels when they get a certain amount of negative feedback about one specific hotel.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

I like that they have so much information online, that you can use the price comparison tool and that they give you the opportunity to name your own price as well.

John Schwab Sandy, UT

I use Priceline often. I find their user experience to be very good and it lets you filter quickly and pricing is always competitive or better than others.

soporia moment Tallahassee, FL

When I usually need to book a fight to take a trip I use Priceline and for a round trip the prices are very reasonable. Also, if you want you can rent out a car so when you get off the plane you able to have one

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

Can find good prices on Priceline. However be very careful with the name your price tool. One time we reserved a 2.5 star hotel and was given a 2 star hotel. Customer service was a nightmare. They wouldn’t budge or acknowledge their mistake.

Stan Hollingshead Lehi, UT

Interface is easy to use. The value seems pretty good. It seems that when we book through Priceline we always get the room next to the elevator, ice machine, or some other undesirable spot. But the value is good so we keep coming back.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

I love booking my airlines on here because you can always find the best deals.I’ve had very good luck with the prices for years now and they will continue to use them

Jaime American Fork, UT

I have used Priceline several times to book hotels or cars. Most recently I rented a car using Priceline and got a better price than I could find anywhere else.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

I compare a lot of flights and hotels on Priceline when I am traveling. It is nice to see a comparison of all the prices in one place. Prices are just insane for hotels and plane tickets nowadays so I never see like a GREAT deal.

Julie Russell Lake Worth, FL

Totally incompetent. Have a major health issue can't get a straight answer about cancelling. Doesn't matter whether by phone, text or social media. No one can help

Joel Skelton

Worst experience to getting flight cancelled and refunded. I will never use priceline again and will be telling everyone I know how you handle your business.

Chloe gauvin-david Saint-Eustache, QC

Horrible experience. Have been waiting hours on the phone to not get answered only to be hung up on. They changed my flight without even contacting me. NEVER EVER choose them.

Keita Marshall Cheraw, SC

Priceline is a rip off!!! Do not trust this company unless you like giving out money for no reason. I booked a room with a jacuzzi but they booked me a room with a King Bed. Priceline will not refund my money.

Sami Charlottesville, VA

Dishonest service and price gouging when we needed to change or cancel flight. Walked away from what we paid and bought a new ticket from another company.

Dung Phan Toronto, ON

its really bad!! I called them about my my trip... everything couldn't match when I checkin. They literary said its up to you to call the airlines. I thought my flight was cancelled but not. BASICALLY this company is a very bad organize and YOU WILL LOSE TIME AND MONEY FOR NOTHING

Alaena Coon Ellicott City, MD

Absolutely awful, I contacted them about an issue with bed bugs and while I have proof of the location having bed bugs+ the bites I had and things I and other occupants in my party had to throw out or pay to get properly cleaned they refused to provide me with any form of refund or compensation.

j t Troy, MI

Rented car on Monday to attend wedding on following weekend, Wedding is cancelled because bride has COVID. Will not refund my $500, or let me use as credit for future booking. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!! - eventually, you will get ripped off - I'm out $500 and received nothing in return - blatant corporate mugging!

Pamela Sanford Trussville, AL

If I could give them a zero i would!! They refused to give me back the difference for a hotel reservation when I found the same room at a lesser price. Then, I was charged by the hotel in addition to paying priceline. Crooks and thieves!! Never again!!

H C Hollidaysburg, PA

I booked and paid more for a 451 sq foot room. Priceline assured me the room size was 451 sq feet. What i got was 280 sq foot room soaked with dog urine . Ripped off! 20 hours on the phone with Priceline with no resolution. They don't care about the customer like expedia does. They care about getting your money. Don't use them

Jonathan Pauda Santaquin, UT

Seriously Priceline just CANCELED MY RESERVATION 20hours before my arrival! They lied and told me my room was not available when I called the hotel they said it is available but they asked Priceline to pay 23.00 more because they undersold the room. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THIS SHOULD BE HANDLED BY PRICELINE NOT THE CUSTOMER!

Corie Grussing Douglas, GA

We had an issue with Mold in the hotel we booked and priceline did absolutely nothing to help. Was on the phone for an hour. They hung up on me, transferred me and still did nothing. Book through Expedia or Directly with hotel. You'll find it cheaper.

Sally Chicago, IL

Online i used them for a rental car. I selected free cancellation. It jumped down the page asking for credit card info to reserve the vehicle. When I received the receipt it indicated I choose non cancellable. I called 3 minutes after error. They wouldn't cancel. VERY fraudulent behavior!

Ed Corbitt Okatie, SC

Beware, the reservation you make with this company is firm. Once you give them your credit card number you cannot change the date of you stay, even if it is only by one or two days. Payment is made on the day you reserve the room. Therefore, if you must reschedule, it is your loss.

Tamra Mc Seattle, WA

Bad...they say your getting a room with a king then when you get there I was put on a first come first serve and got stuck with 2 full size beds. 😢called them up to see what was happening and they transferred me to the front desk 🤦🏻‍♀️I just felt with them they said no to available. Ugh don’t waist your time on Priceline

Erik Heinkele Carrollton, TX

AA canceled my flight. Priceline shows something has changed, but not that the flight was canceled. I tried using their chat -- it referred me to a phone number. I called the phone number which said...unless you're traveling in the next 14 days, we can't take your call. I literally have NO WAY OF REBOOKING or getting a refund!!!!

Sabrina Moore ,

Horrible, lying, cheating unprofessional people I have ever delt with. These people literally are a disaster for the businesses they have ties to. After talking to Kevin, I will never use their services again. I also will be skeptical of the hotel that let them represent them. Just horrible