Priceline Logo
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

Loren G New Smyrna Beach, FL

They did not honor there lowest price guarantee. They charged me $573.80 for a hotel stay paid in advance. The hotel receipt I received was priced at $480.68. They refused my refund after multiple calls. Their explanation was faulty, and had nothing to do with me. I would never recommend this site to anyone.

Pierre Antoine Meiller Miami, FL

Horrible experience, they said that they changed my flight but didn't. I ended up purchasing an extra ticket at the counter from the airline at full price. I never got a credit nor a refund and they said that it was not their fault. Do not buy from them they are thief and unprofessional.

GUILLERMO LORENZO-ROCHA Las Vegas, NV

PRICELINE is a scam!!!....... Try to rent a car in the San Diego area and I had paid in advance only to find out when I got to the car rental place it was all BS!!!...... I ask for my money back and so far.... Nothing!!!! STAY AWAY FROM PRICELINE!!!

Steve Dumdie Phoenix, AZ

Priceline booked us a rental car through Thrifty in Phoenix. The car was supposed to be ready by noon and we didn’t get it till 3pm. Everyone in line had the same results. There excuse was no staffing. Be aware and don’t use Priceline as they will not be able to help you once the rental car provider receives your money!

Shalom London, ENG

Priceline is a company that doesn’t care about customers but tricks you to make as much money as they can. They are not honest, they declined my card three times and each time they put the price up by $160. I wouldn’t trust them or recommend them at all for the stress they put me through.

Crystal Mike Denver, CO

Priceline sucks. I couldn't get ANYONE who spoke English enough to even understand them and I was hung up on twice they tried to over charge me 200$ a ticket when I called to change my flights because the airlines changed the times and it no longer worked with schedule. The customer service was absolutely the worst.

Russell Stence Rochester, NY

My recent experience with Priceline was terrible! I tried to book both car rentals and airline tickets on their site, filled in all the required information, clicked on "Complete Reservation", and it simply would not process. I tried it several times, to no avail. There is no phone support or online chat support unless you've already successfully made your reservation...and you can't make the reservation by phone. A completely frustrating process! How can they even stay in business with this kind of insensitivity to customer satisfaction?!

Jose Velez

Terrible service!!! Unwilling by all means to please a client. The app design will lead you to scam deals where you get (without previous disclosure) a tiny-bunk “airplane bath size” room with a twin bed with no guaranteed chance for accomodation upgrade. This is something that no other travel agency has ever done to me for a 3+ star hotel deal. I had nightmares after several attemps with around five (5) different service representative for them to fix the issue. Got nothing but false apologies.

Mark Mc Monticello, NY

Booked a van (paid in full in September) through Priceline in September 2021 to use March 2022. Received a call from rental agency two days before travel, they did not have the van available. Further, they do not rent vans. Priceline advertised, booked and took money for a van that did not exist. After 2 hours waiting, Priceline offered to refund the money, not find me a van. So a day before travel, I am looking for a suitable replacement. Never again with Priceline. Do not waste your time.

Samarth Dwivedi Oshawa, ON

They provide false information like free cancelation etc they charge me after 1 month for my car rental which i canceled and at that time they sad its free cancelation no charge deducted. Instead of renting car from them rent its with your other local provider. Priceline show cheapest rate but when you go there charge highest insurance premium which not included at booking time. they are not customer friendly if you cancel they charge you and say read our terms and condition which is written in very small letter.

Gia Regina Waco, TX

If I could no stars I would. These people told me if I canceled, even though it was within just the hour of making a reservation, that I would still be charged the hotel fee of $193.96 ——-so even though I canceled, I still have to pay for the reservation—full price. Now how lowdown and dirty and is that. I explained that my Covid-19 test came up positive and I didn’t know that when the reservation was made. I had been exposed but had no symptoms. And these people had the nerve to tell me I couldn’t get a refund even if I canceled.

Nik Aliye

Priceline does not respect his his quotation and even prepaid payment. Recently, I ordered rental car through paceline in Toronto. When I went rental location they overcharged me 75$. I contacted Priceline and they did not respond. Economy Car rental as per clients review is cheating and overcharging people and Priceline supports them. So it means they are in the same board. Avoid those companies.

Robert Heifler Lake Isabella, CA

I had financial loss of personal items at a hotel and Priceline would not give me any financial compensation other than to offer a site unseen 15% coupon if I agree to it on the phone without emailing me anything that I could read. My losses included medication just under $50 as well as numerous food items that were destroyed by freezing because they maid decided to try defrosting the freezer that was frozen solid by actually turning the freezer colder and all food was frozen and medication frozen and ruined.

Kristen Landwehr Minneapolis, MN

Worst company I have worked with. Don’t go third party if you can help it. Their non-refundable policy is unacceptable. We got upgraded to a car that was much larger than the car we ordered. Ended up not working out for us and was more of a hassle than a help. We returned the car the same day. Even though Dollar would refund us the money for the unused days, Priceline refuses to refund the money since the policy is non-refundable. We will never be booking through Priceline again. Just awful and not a good company to be helping you with your vacation plans.

brooke cannello Provo, UT

I tried renting out a car this last summer from them and they did not have the car when I showed up. I gave them benefit of the doubt and figured it was a mistake not on their behalf. When I called they offered no refund or help so I spent the entire vacation without a car. Eventually my bank had to take legal action on them for not providing me a car after I made a purchase

Margaret Belton

The Priceline app is a scam. I went to Priceline to book a hotel for 4 nights. There were choices among Standard Room ($79, flexible), King Suite ($84 =higher rate, flexible), King Suite ($81, nonrefundable). They deceived me into booking the King Suite, nonrefundable just to tell me that the hotel’s Standard Room is King Suite. If it's not deception, you tell me why would a person pay $2 more/night for the same room type that‘s nonrefundable????

Stephanie N Torres Ramos

I do not recommend this company, a cancellation was made for a hotel stay which they never processed due to an apparent error in the system as I was told by their senior agents. They still refused to process the cancellation and charged me in full. A legal case should be brought against this company because I was told by the hotel that this is not the first time this has happened.

• Glitch • Edmonton, AB

Terrible. I booked a hotel room at the Best Western Premier Denham in Leduc through Priceline. It said Free Breakfast. I even took screenshots as I booked that showed this. When we checked in the hotel said it was not included in the reservation & would not do anything about it. I will never use Priceline or Best Western ever again. False advertisement & terrible customer service.

Jared Merced, CA

Horrible experience, a flight was postponed because of covid. I had until oct 12th to get tickets set, so I called and got a 6 month extension till march, turns out priceline chose to credit me back sooner anyway(oct 12th). They credited me back my $512 in tickets, but kept the $1,028 that was labeled as fees and taxes. Oh and insult to injust I had travel insurance I paid extra for, and they said the travel insurance didn't cover the expiration lol. I will never do business with them again.

Nazik Nizam Dallas, TX

I booked a rental car through Priceline. It was at Economy Rent A car. If you read any review for Economy Rent a car you will see these guys are crooks. Priceline refused to reimburse me and I lost $845. This not only make Priceline crooks but they knowingly send their customers to crooks. Priceline doesn't care about you. Below is my reviews for the expereince with Economu Rent a Car "I Every 1 star review is true. These guys are crooks. Does Priceline even vet companies they are sending their customers to. Youtube search for "Rental car ripoffs: Hidden camera investigation (Marketplace)" Rented through Priceline. Priceline says this is at the airport. It's not. You have to take a train and shuttle to get here. One price is stated but they try to steal your money in other way...I was trying to use my own insurance but for that I was asked $5/day. I have never heard of any other company that does this. I refused to pay this extra fee and said they no loner had a car for me. Every single customer at the store was furious because they were trying to scam people out of their money and they get away with it because the people who come thier after a train ride and a shuttle ride after landing at the airport have no choice. unfortunately I read their reviews and watched their youtube video too late. Priceline/Economy Rent a car stole $845 from me. Both are crooks"

Kathy H Ballwin, MO

I booked a roundtrip airfare through Priceline and needed to reschedule the arrival time to co inside with an apartment rental. To make things even more confusing is that the reservation was listed as American Airlines, but in reality the flight was thru Alaska Airlines...?? Anyway, I checked the departure times thru Priceline which was also one way as originally scheduled and called Priceline's customer service. She confirmed that my flight was really thru Alaska, not America , but could not reschedule my flight to the other option even though this flight was available thru their site. So I thought, maybe it would be easier to cancel . Couldn't get an answer about that either. Asked to get a call back from a supervisor as the agent said they were busy . Received a call back from a "supervisor" who I could barely understand who offered me a 1 stop flight thru American with a 40 minute transfer in Dallas. ABSOLUTELY NO HELP WHAT SO EVER! I will continue to pursue this, but strongly recommend to NOT USE PRICELINE. They don't care and are not helpful and might add deceptive.

Cecilia Fung Vancouver, BC

Upon choosing a pick up location for a car rental that I had wanted to book due to a snow storm predicted to happen on Christmas Day, my drive to visit my family would take one hour long and wanted to rent a safe vehicle to do so.  The pick up location I had chosen was close to my house and was walking distance away.  Upon completing my rental purchase, the email confirmation I received for the pick up location changed to one that is 40 minutes away from me.  I called priceline immediately and told them of the situation.  They told me this happened as the location I originally chosen did not have any cars available and auto defaulted to the next location closest to me.  I told them I wanted a refund.  After speaking with 2 different people and was on hold for 20 minutes was was told someone would call me back about the refund.  I called them again in 3 hours to follow up and was told I had passed my pick up time and now I will NOT be able to get a refund issued!!!! I was then again told someone would call me back. It has now been 5 days and I still have not heard from anyone. I will NEVER use priceline again.

Corinne Guthrie Bloomfield, CT

i was supposed to travel to London December 2021 with my family of 5 I was booked on VIrgin Atlantic airways, due to covid outbreak we decided to cancel. The Virgin Atlantic website said that due to covid they would have a no change fees no cancel fee and issue vouchers for future travel which my tickets would have qualified for. When i called priceline to cancel they said since when I bought my tickets it was no cancel change they would not honor Virgins exception that they had made. I called Virgin back and they said they can absolutely honor it if they want all they have to do is put it through, I went back and forth all day, resulting in escalation, 8 hours on the phone and a $595 change fee. Virgin actually suggested i should take legal action against PRiceline since they refused to honor their policy. I will be taking their advice

Ciara Bennett Los Angeles, CA

Worst experience I have ever had. I had a family trip planned to TX the week before Christmas. After making a mistake on my reservation I contacted Priceline to get it fixed but then they told me I needed to contact NU the car rental Place directly, Even though I directly booked through PRICELINE !! I spoke to a gentleman over the phone who Confirmed that he could change my time and that it was ok for me To Pick up my car at 7 in stage of 12. I took a Uber to the place to pick up my vehicle only to be met with an EXTREMELY INSENSITIVE UNPROFESSIONAL SUPERVISOR WHO told me she would not be able to provide me my vehicle. I explained I had my 3 children waiting to leave and the rep told me I could she continued to explain she “did not care who I spoke to or what they said they would not honor it” I proceeded to ask her if I could speak to her manager and she said no and proceeded to call Him And tell me he wouldn’t be able to help me I told her even if I couldn’t get my car I wanted to tell him my experience and she said “he didn’t want to be bothered” she then started yelling at me and telling me to leave and I told her no I want to talk to a manager and she PROCEEDED TO CALL THE POLICE (911) on me. The officer came and luckily he was nice as I am an African American women which it would have went another way. I was going to have to walk to another rental place but fortunately the nice office gave me a ride. I was never able to get my vehicle as the lady said she would not rent to me. It took me 2 hours after that to get a rental on spot. I called NU and Priceline and they refused and refund me my money so now I am out of $210 DISGUSTING!!! This company is a scam. If it was any other brand they would have never treated me like this. I would have been able to pick up my car and get on the road. This company tries to lure you in with low prices only to steal your money due to their lack of customer service and disrespect I am going to go up the ladder to corporate until this issue gets resolved because at this point this is theft. I was in tears at how I was treated. Extremely shocked by what they manager said. I have a recording of the way she spoke to me While I was calm. STOP STEALING FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS !!!!!!!!! I contact Priceline and they refused to help me get my money back! And left me stranded with no vehicle or money

Josh Dudley Huntsville, AL

If I could do less than a 1 star I would. I literally hate this company so bad. First off you will never speak to someone who can actually speak a decent amount of english. So neither you or the customer service rep can understand each other. Family members we were flying to see got exposed to Covid, so we cancled our flights with the full credit to go back towards the same airline. They got their tests back and it was all negative so when we look for new flights later in the week with the same airline it will show a price on the website and app but when you call in to speak with these idiots at priceline, they have consistently told us it is a different price than what we are seeing online and that makes absolutely zero sense at all. All we have wanted to do for a week now is redeem our credit towards the price we are seeing online and they keep jacking up the price on us basically making it pointless to use the credit rather than just book without it. So now we just will not spend christmas with family simply because we cant afford $1000 plane tickets. It would bring great joy to me if this company went bankrupt and ran to the ground. These POS will never get another dime from us. #ExpediaForLife

Stephane Bolduc

The worse vacation package of my life by far. I took my long term partner on a 5 star "all inclusive" vacation package for 9 days. 1rst, we we not told about the new E tickets requirement to enter the Dominican republic, which cause a delay that made us miss our flight departure. After calling customer service, we never got an apology or any type of compensation what's so ever, all that to being told after two hours of being transferred several time and having two call backs, that they were not going t help us out and hang up on me. "I've recorded everything". 2nd, the next day, got the E ticket, got on the plane, and got to the republics. To realize there was no one from Priceline to direct us to our transportation to the hotel. To realize that there was NO Transportation Provided To the Hotel. So, we had to find a taxi and fight off several taxi drivers trying to take off with our luggage, till police came to stop them from fighting among themselves. All that to finally being over charged and being thrown on a small rundown bus from the "our airline". 3rd, extending our stay. This was an ordeal experience of about two days of phone calls of calling the airline and Priceline back and forth just for the airline tickets. Since we missed our first flight they cancelled our return flight. Now it had to be reactivated and reopen to change the date. I did spend a good 8 hours of my vacation on the phone just for this. RIDICULOUS. Anyway, there was other things, but I have already wasted way to much time with them already. I have booked several hotels and several flights with them in the past with no trouble, but for ANY all inclusive packages, I Will Stay Away from them.

Cristina Diazzi Sugar Land, TX

I bought a hotel room through Priceline at the Hawthorne Suites in Manchester MA. Upon checkin in the hotel was closed. Nobody was at the check in desk and there was a sign with a phone number to call. Nobody answered the phone for more than one hour. I called priceline to cancel the reservation and I was told that, given the situation I would get a refund. Today Priceline wrote an email saying that the hotel does not agree to refund the amount paid and that therefore they will not refund me anything. At this point I think that Priceline should take responsibility for selling a service that cannot be used. It’s like selling a car that cannot be driven… What’s the use of it??? Therefore: do not trust Priceline and do not book hotels or cars through that website. It’s very unreliable!!!

June Omaha, NE

Not reliable at all never use Priceline I rather give -5 stars if system allowed. Priceline booking system is not reliable, and when they found it was their mistakes, they are very good at transferring their responsibilities to others or just disconnecting the call. I booked two Delta flight tickets with seats selected in main cabin (my husband has claustrophobia so he must sit on the aisle seats) on 11/19/2021, and got conformation email on the same day, and credit card was also charged on the same day. 10 days after the reservation (one and a half days before our departure), I logged in Delta website but found that there is no any seats booked in all our four flights. Yes, Priceline DID NOT book any seats for any of our flights. I was in a hurry to reserved the seats, and contacted Priceline to question about this big mistake they’ve made. An agent name Ian told me that it because the airline doesn’t allow priceline to choose seats (latterly I called delta and confirmed that it is not the case. Delta accepts seat booking from third party website.). I then contacted Priceline again, and waited for over an hour to reach their escalating team, a representative named Avery, she then told me that in Priceline, also includes all other third party agencies, all flight bookings are not guaranteed for seat selecting. I asked her to email me this Priceline rule but she said they don’t have written documents for it. When I questioned her why there is no email to inform me the seats were not booked, she didn’t have any answer. When I questioned her about this discrepancy, she disconnected the phone line. I have used lots of thirty party website to book flights for several years and every time I got the seat I selected when booking except this time through Priceline. Be aware, your booking through Priceline does not guarantee the seat you selected, and you will be disconnected when you push for answers. Will never ever use Priceline again.

Jason Hernandez Vallejo, CA

My credit card company automatically keeps an eye on unusually large transactions. They text me to verify whether the transaction is legit. Well, I was trying to book a flight and car, and, as expected, the payment was held up while my credit card company texted me. I replied that yes, this was a valid transaction -- only to find that Priceline had rejected my card because of that procedure. Priceline would not allow me to try again. When you catch up with the times and become aware that credit card companies have this service, let me know and I will give you another chance; in the meantime, I booked the trip with your competitor using the same "rejected" card. You lost your chance.

Toby K. Woodard Travelers Rest, SC

My business trip was changed (not canceled) one day so I called to see what we could do about the rental car. I thought I might need to pay a fee, which is understandable. The airline was extremely helpful, but not Priceline when it came to the car rental. I received a great deal of Customerservice-ese: "I understand...I wish there was something we could do...etc." They told me to call the rental company (Thrifty). Guess who Thrifty told me to call? Yep. I'll never use Priceline again. I've had MUCH better experiences with Kayak and Hotwire. I feel sorry for the people who work for this faceless corporation that does not value people at all.

HS Scottsdale, AZ

Here is an email I sent to Priceline: Dear Priceline, I wish to inform you of a very negative experience I had with Priceline. We rented a car (see confirmation in subject line). The price was the best around, and I totally get that it said that the reservation cannot be changed. I have no desire to change the reservation date, time, or name of the driver. I have no desire to cancel the reservation (other than knowing that I am supporting priceline). The problem is that when I making the reservation, there was no option available to add a toddler seat. I checked several times to make sure. I erroneously thought that Priceline, being a reasonable company, would let me add the option later. Once the reservation was booked, the only option I saw was to add insurance (so technically, you can change the reservation to some degree). I called Alamo who said that they cannot reserve a toddler seat for us because it came from Priceline. They said I would have to contact Priceline. I contacted Priceline and explained the situation. Almost unbelievably the rep stated that the reservation could not be changed so that we could not add a toddler seat. She said that "usually" there is an option when you book. Well, there wasn't. Again I get that you do not want us to change the reservation once it is booked (that is how you keep your prices low), but it is absolutely ridiculous that you are not willing to get MORE MONEY from me to add a toddler seat. Me paying you MORE MONEY would benefit you. I am not asking for a refund or to change the itinerary - I am merely wanting to PAY YOU to get a toddler seat reserved. Yet no matter how much I pleaded with the rep she denied my request. You have the most insane business model that you do not accept money from customers to add an option onto the reservation. I could understand that if the option was there in the first place and I declined it, that later I could not add it. But it was never an option to begin with! This is an impossible situation - the option is not there when you book, Alamo can't later add it, and Priceline can't later add it either even though I am willing to PAY YOU MONEY for it. I am never, ever using Priceline again. Your business model and customer service leave a lot to be desired. I have left appropriate reviews and surveys that Priceline wanted me to do to express my dismay at how terrible an experience this was. Yes, the prices are lower, but then we have to deal with this headache. In the future we will be using your competitors. I will inform everyone I know about this (who also have children) so that they will be saved of a similar headache. Sincerely, Very Upset Customer

Yekatit Fekadu Sterling, VA

I was going on a conference trip to Africa and started to feel sick and have pains after getting off my first flight hours before getting on my next one. I called to switch my ticket to another flight the next day which was available but the only customer service I was able to reach was these foreign Indian people with fake American names that do not understand anything and refused to listen to what issue was but instead sent me to different areas and after being on the phone for 5 hours they refused to get me a ticket due to it being past the time. Do not use them I use to be a big fan since college but never had such terrible customer service and lack of compression we will not use them personally or for the business anymore.

Frank Yang Katy, TX

GUYS stay away from Priceline.com which is cheating and stealing all of us with its policy and training on its agents. I booked airline tickets from Houston to Manila and paid flexible change, which means I will pay only the difference of the rate at the time if I reschedule my tickets, in this pandemic period to protect myself. But Priceline.com keeps stealing from me. I called Princeline.com agent to reschedule my tickets today. I called 5 times this morning, and in the first 3 time agents kept silent after said Hello playing music all the way. Then the 4th time and 5th time had a lady agent tried to help. I presented the trip and tickets I found in Kayak.com, then she asked carefully the flight numbers then give me a price which is over $3300 more expensive than the rate I found in Kayak.com. Her explanation is "Kayak.com is not Priceline.com" and her price is from Priceline.com. This made me very uncomfortable, but I decide that I will try to find a trip in Princeline.com then call its agent to do the reschedule again. I searched the trip in Priceline.com in the evening again and found the proper trip with reasonable price, even though rate has doubled. I called Priceline.com. An agent started working on the reschedule of my trip. What surprised me is that she told me that she cannot use the price searched/displayed on Priceline.com but can only use another system's rate, then you know what happened -- the rated is over $2000 much more than the price displayed on Priceline.com -- same depart/return dates and same flights but price has gone up by over $2000. I kept asking her if this is Priceline.com policy for you agents to cheat customers in this terrible way after the same situation happened to me twice already this time, she can say nothing but silent, still insisted on that she can only let me have this price. I told her that I will put what I experienced today on the web review, but she can only kept silent. I would say, GUYS stay away from Priceline.com which is cheating and stealing all of us with its policy and training on its agents.

Ajay Dilwale Bloomington, IN

I booked a Hotel reservation using Express Deal. Before making the final booking, I called Priceline and reconfirmed the final amount. The Priceline Customer Service Representative confined that whatever is shown on Priceline.com will be the final amount, including all taxes. When I was checking out from the hotel, they asked me to pay the resort fee, which was 204$. At that time, I called Priceline again to check this. I was on the call with them for approximately 35 minutes, out of which I was on hold last 15-20 minutes. Since I had to catch my flight, I hung up the call and paid the resort fee. When I called that Priceline after reaching home to request the refund, Priceline dropped the 1st call; on the next call, I told the same thing for the 3rd time, and then again, I was transferred to a senior person. A senior person raised a ticket and within 2 hours got back to me. The customer representative said that you clicked on the 'Complete Booking' button at the time of booking, which implies that "By selecting Complete Booking you agree to the Booking Conditions (this link opens in a modal dialog) Terms and Conditions, and Privacy Policy." In this section, a small line mentions that the customer is responsible for paying resort fees at the hotel. I told them that I confirmed this with Priceline before booking the hotel, and he/she did not mention such a thing, but again the person on call was not listening and was changing the statement every minute. After that, they said they would investigate the phone recording; however, even if they confirm that the customer representative gave the wrong information, I won't get any refund. This happened when I was a VIP Blue member of Priceline.

Mano Lujan Sacramento, CA

Priceline travel sucks. I've been using their services for well over a decade. My daughter and I were supposed to be traveling to Atlanta to go to an awards ceremony on the 13th of this month but, my daughter has her meeting for a Congressional Nomination to try and get into the Naval Academy the same day. We just found this out today. Our trip is 9 days away and we booked a full package trip with them (air, hotel and car). All is not refundable or even transferable! I can't get a straight answer from anyone. Priceline says it's the operator's policy, not theirs. I call the individual operator's and they tell me to call Priceline. Unreal.

Lin Alexandria, VA

God awful company. All you can really do is give them your money to book something. But should a cancellation, delay, natural distaste, or anything else come up, well then you're basically screwed because their customer support its nonexistent. Their agents are always incredibly unhelpful, but the thing is, they don't care, they don't want to help you. The wait time is always hours and hours long. Whenever I picked the callback option, they never call back, so you have no choice but to wait HOURS. Tried to call an agent to use up credits for American Airlines. When I told him which flight I wanted to use my credits on, he kept saying the flight wasn't available. But upon refreshing the flight was still there, even let me check out and buy the ticket for the flight and everything. So basically.. he just wouldn't let me use my credits and wanted to coerce more money out of me to book the flight out of picket and not use my credits?? Had a flight cancelled, so tried to re-book (as is my right, even received an email stating I was allowed to re-book it) and they agent just did nothing to help. They would not re-book me at a time which worked with my schedule. Called the airline directly, and had no problems re-booking the flight. Basically Priceline is just a scam, don't expect any kind of customer support.

Laura Deneckere San Francisco, CA

I am extremely disheartened by this experience. I was quoted at $36 per day and upon confirmation, the price almost doubled to $60.75 daily. I called customer support twice, inquiring about the price discrepancy. The first time, I was placed on an indefinite hold. I felt neglected. With the second call, the agent refused to assist me, stating that the ticket is non-refundable per company policy. While I certainly understand the regulatory aspects of a policy, I do not think it is fair or just that a customer must surrender their right to change their mind when the price per day is nearly doubled. I felt that this was an extremely dishonest transaction. I will not be using Priceline moving forward as I do not feel like they act with integrity or understanding of their clientele.

David Haines City, FL

After a horrible experience at a Priceline recommendation, we book and stayed in April. We left the hotel( a 3 star) due to drug use and the chemicals the staff sprayed causing an asthma attack. I contact Priceline, the supervisor advised me the refund was processed. Today my card company advised NO refund was processed. I contact Priceline today Nia also advised the refund was processed a minimum of 5 times during the call. I spoke with Jared to obtain verification. He stated both the mgr and agent lied and no refund was made. Asked to speak to a mgr, he advised his mgr would call me directly. No one ever called, Priceline fails on many levels. Will never use again, or recommend. As a travel consultant, I can say PL customer service is unhelpful, unwilling to help, or they do not stand by their recommendations. Choose any other vendor.

K L Queens, NY

Worst company to deal with. My family and friends have booked 2 rooms with priceline 1 month ahead of time for our Columbus Day weekend trip. We got to the hotel and they told us only 1 room was reserved. We called Priceline and they said just cancel the reservation and we will look for a 2 room around the area for you so you can stay tonight. We were on the phone with Priceline for 3 hours and they switched me from customer service to sales and back to customer service and sales and customer service and manager. At the end all they can do is refund me and THAT IS IT. They said they will open up a case and call me back. It has been 5 days and no phone call.. NEVER EVER.. I MEAN IT NEVER EVER book anything from them cause your hotel room or anything you reserve will not be there and that will ruin your trip.

Anna Hoover Richmond, IN

They have taken money from me by charging two times for services including rental car and hotel. Their answer to helping a customer is to hang up. The people employed by them at a foreign call center can do nothing to help if anything goes wrong. My flight was behind (those things happen). They charged me for a five day car rental and five day hotel stay when a full day was not used due to the flight delay and then the rental car company said their reservation was no good because my flight delay and I had to pay again with no price concession and their customer service does not negotiate for you. My trip was awful and I was the only one to stay in the airport that night because everyone else had a travel service that could get their car and I did not. They will not break anything out of a package. Just don’t do it. Hotels can be obtained as cheaply booking direct and so can flights and car rental. It is not easier or cheaper to use this service. Just don’t do it.

Aubrey Brewerton, NY

I booked and paid in advance for a package to Aruba that included a rental car but when I arrived in Aruba the rental car company did not have a car for me because they overbooked so I was forced to find a car with another company and pay them in cash. I notified Priceline.com immediately and requested a refund for the car rental portion of my package as it was not provided. Three weeks, and many hours of speaking with customer services agents and supervisors I have been run around, told multiple things and out and out was lied to. They never called the original rental car company, but I did and the told me Priceline didn’t reach out. I deserve my refund and I’m have not gotten it. Priceline SUCKS!!!!! I have filed with the BBB and NYS Attorney General. They shouldn’t be allowed to do this to people!!!! NEVER USE PRICELINE!!!!

Mary Ann Linsell Cranford, NJ

I booked a hotel on Priceline yesterday October 23rd for a King Size Bed at Holiday Inn Newark Airport. Not sure whose fault or responsiblity but I got a special price and when I got to the hotel last night IT WAS BEING COMPLETELY RENOVATED!! They gave out a paper with an upgraded hotel called the Crowne Point near Neark Airport. Wasn't upgraded, I had already paid on Priceline. I was charged extra costs. Didn't get the bed I wanted. The place was horrendous, dirty. Staff rude. Furniture torn. I asked front desk if it was sanitized he was nasty and said we wouldn't be open. No dining little cafe, food terrible. Priceline wouldn't help, Crowne Point wouldn't they said there is a contract with Holiday Inn. Well why would you contract with them when they are under renovation. Not safe area. Worst experience ever

Shane Madaras Kent, WA

I tried to postpone my car rental due to the covid shut down and was told "no changes cancellation or refunds". My trip was booked back in January for May 16th and New York is shut down until the 15th. The Canadian border closure was just extended which means my trip is put on hold. I tried to just get a credit, not a refund and was shot down twice stating some fine print in the agreement I signed when I paid said No refunds. I find it very shady that a credit at a minimum is not allowed during this Crisis/ lockdown when almost every business is offering at least a credit for future use. I couldn't even access the additional insurance page to add protection to try and cover the purchase. This is not the first time Priceline has giving me this "READ THE FINE PRINT” B.S cop out. But it will be the last.

Apopka, Fl family

Excellent, have used Priceline for many hotels while traveling all over the country. The prices paid for rooms have saved us a good deal of money. At one hotel we were not happy with the hotel managements attitude at checkin and after a call to Priceline we were immediately credited for the stay and selected another hotel.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

I book my hotels occasionally through Priceline. I feel every time that I use this travel site service that it is simple & quick to use. I like being able to compare rates to the other hotels in the places I'm looking to stay. Priceline does a great job with offering me the best rates for quality hotels.

Breanna Jones Salt Lake City, UT

I have booked a couple of hotels using the Priceline Express Deals and they have been the best deals by far. Their website is very easy to use and you can bundle when you travel. I always come here when i need a good deal for a hotel.

Doyal Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

Perhaps it's my love of the terrible Shatner commercials, but I have used Priceline on several occasions while planning a trip. I've only ever had positive experiences and usually find their prices are reasonable and comparable to other sites.

Shane Blackstock Ruston, LA

This company is garbage and mislabels the hotel ratings. Will never do business again. They don't care about their customers.

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

I looked everywhere for the best rates on a hotels for a trip to California. Priceline by far had the best rates. The associates were knowledgable and answered every question I had.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

I have booked a few tickets through Priceline. It pulls up the best deals and gives you several different options and dates. It’s nice because it does all the comparing for you in one spot and you get to choose the best deal for you.