Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

SnapCap

SnapCap Logo

SnapCap

Customers can get funding from SnapCap in two days. Interest rates are low, but fees and penalties are unknown.

Since its founding in 2012, SnapCap has worked to help small businesses by reducing the complexities associated with the traditional small business lending process. SnapCap offers a better way for small businesses to borrow by focusing on performance-based financing, oriented towards the present health of a business. Personal service combined with real-time evaluation technology makes it simpler to provide financing solutions with greater speed and accuracy. Consumers that choose SnapCap should remember that they must have a credit score of 550 or higher.
#1 Lendio Logo Lendio ›

9.2

Overall
Score

#2 Kabbage Logo Kabbage ›

8.6

Overall
Score

#3 RapidAdvance Logo RapidAdvance ›

8.4

Overall
Score

#12 SnapCap Logo SnapCap ›

5.7

Overall
Score

The Good

• Online Loan Calculator
  • No Required Time in Business
  • Fast Funding
  • Multiple Loan Types

Online Loan Calculator

The loan calculator that SnapCap offers also gives prospective borrowers the option to adjust your credit score, repayment term, and loan amount. This calculator is incredibly useful for prospective borrowers who are deciding who they would like to borrow from and planning out their estimated monthly budgets.

No Required Time in Business

With SnapCap, business owners can obtain the financing they need to launch new products or services. The SnapCap platform enables businesses to get the capital they need, even when banks turn them down. In contrast to other loans, SnapCap loans do not have an allotted amount of time that companies need to be in business before applying. Even startups can apply.

Fast Funding

While many other lenders can take weeks to disburse funding, SnapCap offers a turnaround of 48 hours. This short time frame gives businesses the opportunity to receive and implement funds quickly.

Multiple Loan Types

SnapCap offers four different types of small business loans including working capital loans, inventory loans, expansion loans, and equipment loans.  The company's website also provides a significant amount of information regarding these short-term loan options as well as information about unsecured loans and secured loans.

The Bad

Lack of Information

Prospective borrowers should be aware of the information that the SnapCap site is missing so that they can know to ask these questions if they apply for small business loans from SnapCap or if they pursue a conversation with the SnapCap team. We do not know if they have prepayment penalties, what the minimum revenue requirement is, or what fees they have.

Compare to the top rated business loan companies

The Bottom Line

The bottom line for SnapCap is that their interest rates are good enough that their services are worth looking into. SnapCap offers four different competitive short-term loan options including working capital loans, inventory loans, expansion loans, and equipment loans. While the company's website definitely lacks substantial answers to important questions (such as specific requirements for eligible borrowers), business owners who are willing to do their research and compare other lenders may find that SnapCap is a preferred lender.

View Top Rated Companies

Chris
November 8th, 2018 Chicago, IL

Clare and Ben were really fantastic to work with, and they made the process simple and straightforward. Really happy I found them!

Renato
November 7th, 2018 Acton, CA

Very straight forward process with a demonstrated empathy toward the client / customer.

JOE MORROW
November 7th, 2018 Cape Coral, FL

Quick and easy. The entire transaction took twp phone calls and five emails. Kyle was awesome and got the job done with no worries on my end.

David
October 29th, 2018 Winter Garden, FL DETAILS

Quick, easy and the did what they said they’d do right from the start.

Neil
October 26th, 2018 Orlando, FL DETAILS

Chris help me a lot during the process which was very smooth and fast. Everything was disclosed to me during the process and funds were were available within hours. Thanks Again!

Sergio Casas-Silva
October 24th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Good communication and friendly but professional approach, Keith was attentive and responsive, very positive experience.

Bruce Warren
October 22nd, 2018 Burns Flat, OK DETAILS

Honestly - this is a great service. Unsecured quick business loans (1 day) are not going to be at anything like discounted interest rates of course - but if you qualify for this there is no better service available.

Jeanette
October 19th, 2018 Alexandria, VA DETAILS

Keith was easy to work with, made everything really clear and efficient.

Rikelly
October 18th, 2018 Surprise, AZ

Claire made the process smooth. Despite my busy schedule she kept on top of the process and always kept me informed.

Luke
October 16th, 2018 Houston, TX

Very easy and quick...The representative was very friendly and helpful

Chris C.
October 15th, 2018 Honolulu, HI

Service was fast and great! They're really on top of things and communicate with you on your schedule.

R disappointed
October 15th, 2018 Newport, WA DETAILS

I was very happy with the staff, and the process was easy. However, during my conversations with the staff, I asked what the interest rate was. I was told it was a little over 20%, which is high, but a lot of credit cards are even higher these days so I took the offer. After completion of the process, having been walked through it with an underwriter over the phone, I find out that my interest rate is actually 66.86% interest. WOW, didn't even know that was legal, and was not made aware of it prior to finalization of the process. I could have gotten a better rate from a loan shark. Very disappointed!!!

PBL
October 15th, 2018 Kansas City, MO DETAILS

We received a large order and we needed capital quickly to purchase parts and material. A traditional loan would have taken weeks, and with SnapCap we provided bank statements and had the money in our bank account the next day.

Arthur Chatman Jr-CEO
October 9th, 2018 Houston, TX

Snap cap to a true approach to my lending needs. They just didn't throw me a loan just to be loaning me business capital. They took a long hard look at my numbers a offered a reasonable loan amount​ at terms of repayment that fits my needs.

Bob E.
October 8th, 2018 Marion, IL

It was simple and fast! the service was friendly and I had to settle for way less than expected even though an alternate source offered me 40% more money at better terms.

Matthew Montes
October 2nd, 2018 Loomis, CA

Larry was able to get our new business funded within a few days with no business credit and so so personal credit. We look forward to future business with SnapCap.

C Dalton
October 2nd, 2018 Keeling, VA DETAILS

Fast service and so much easier than I had expected.

Lorayne Carver
September 24th, 2018 Englewood, CO

Not sure what to say. Filled out all the forms, sent signed documents, they requested additional information, sent what I had, and never heard back.

Dianne Maxey
September 21st, 2018 Hallsville, TX

The whole process took less than 24 hours. We received funding the next business day. Quick and Painless...We will be a customer for a long time.

Audrey Lindsey
September 20th, 2018 Bethel Park, PA

I had a very good experience and Matt was very helpful. I wish the terms of the loan could have been weekly instead of daily. My accountant was not too happy about this.

Ryan Brock
September 17th, 2018 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

I had a smooth, focused experience the entire time. I gave Larry, my rep, the information he needed, and he was high-contact as he got me my offers and helped me make a decision and move things forward.

Arif Amaani
August 31st, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

Snap cap was great service. It was fast and smooth.

Roy Ridenour
August 31st, 2018 Hugo, OK DETAILS

Easy to work with!!! Awesome customer service, with great explanation of the process.

Lisa Akscyn
August 27th, 2018 Ford City, PA DETAILS

The process of application to funding was very fast, professional and straightforward. I highly recommend SnapCap for those businesses in needs of funds quickly. Lisa A.

Shay Sellars
August 23rd, 2018 Newburgh, NY

I really enjoyed working with Mike T. He was extremely responsive, instructive and down-to-earth.

Randy Famacion
August 16th, 2018 Niles, IL

Great details and prompt response. Very professional.

Andy Braun
May 2nd, 2018 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

They made the whole process easy and painless, they were honest straightforward and friendly

Gerald
April 26th, 2018 McDonough, GA

It was a pleasure working with Matt. He was very professional and kept us informed of the process and progress of our loan application the entire time. He made sure we understood the loan options available to us so we could make a choice that best fit our business needs.

Mel Dumas
April 18th, 2018 Indianapolis, IN

My contact Kyle O.... listen to my concerns / needs at the beginning of the loan process.. then worked with me thru numerous options.. even when we needed to confirm info with people from my corporate office.. he was extremely certain that we would work thru these issues... popeyes has recently been sold to RBI .. and most of the common contacts are not in play... and this made closing a little difficult with respect to the verification process...

Shahinaz Soliman
April 11th, 2018 Torrance, CA

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. Great professional people to work with, very realistic, and understanding. I got my life-saving cash in a heartbeat. Thank you! SSoliman Torrance, California

Joyful
March 29th, 2018 Oak Park, MI

Very easy loan process. All terms were explaining perfectly. Calls and emails were immediately answered. Loan approval was speedy fast, less than 24 hour turn around time and after agreeing to the terms, the funds were deposited the next morning. So glad we went with a trusted name! Was afraid of applying for a loan for our business, first time ever doing this, but we are truly satisfied. Larry C. was our go to person for questions and explanations. He was wonderful. His voice is so kind you would think he was smiling the entire time. Very positive attitude.

JM Logging and Lumber Llc
March 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Chris,and everybody at snapcap is totally awesome. With my busy schedule they probably didn't think that of me but they were very accommodating and got done what I requested in record time.would recommend this company to anyone that doesn't have the time for traditional bank loans and needs quick funds.

steve
March 1st, 2018

Lets face it going to these kinds of companies for all of us small business's is a royal pain to begin with. Do yourself a favor and use someone else, these people were very rude and did not return our phone calls as promised. we did not use them just for this reason, If your going to be charged super high rates and short term pay back at least use someone that acts like they care. WE found that company and it sure wasn't these knuckle heads. Anyone can get reviews that say they are great, But these people are not in that category!!!!

John Davis
March 27th, 2017 Charleston, SC

The process was easy. My account manager was great when it came to requesting and reviewing the additional info needed for approval

Laura Anderson
August 25th, 2016 Charleston, SC

I felt compelled to write this review because of the service delivery provided to me by Colin at SnapCap and the quick access to the money my business needed for expansion. The loan was deposited into my bank account 3 days after applying. This was my first time working with SnapCap, and I'll be sure to do business with them again if the need arises.

Rodney Soto
January 27th, 2016 Charleston, SC

SnapCap helped me get the funding that I needed for my business. Eric and Greg were professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process!