SnapCap

SnapCap Logo

5.1

SnapCap

You can get funding from SnapCap in two days. Interest rates are low, but fees and penalties are unknown.

Since its founding in 2012, SnapCap has worked to help small businesses by reducing the complexities associated with the traditional lending process. SnapCap offers a better way for small businesses to borrow by focusing on performance-based financing, oriented towards the present health of a business. Personal service combined with real-time evaluation technology makes it simpler to provide financing solutions with greater speed and accuracy. Consumers that choose SnapCap should remember that they must have a credit score of 550 or higher.

The Good

• No required time in business
  • Fast funding
  • Online tools

Online Loan Calculator

The loan calculator that SnapCap offers also gives prospective borrowers the option to adjust your credit score, repayment term, and loan amount. This calculator is incredibly useful for prospective borrowers who are deciding who they would like to borrow from and planning out their estimated monthly budgets.

No Required Time in Business

With SnapCap, businesses can obtain the financing they need to launch new products or services. The SnapCap platform enables businesses to get the capital they need, even when banks turn them down. In contrast to other loans, SnapCap loans do not have an allotted amount of time that companies need to be in business before applying. Even startups can apply.

Fast Funding

While many banks can take weeks to disburse funding, SnapCap offers a turnaround of 48 hours. This short time frame gives businesses the opportunity to receive and implement funds quickly.

The Bad

• Lacking information
  • Lack of transparency

Unknown Loan Specifics

The website provides very little specific information about the loans that are available, even after you've dug around for a little while. This lack of online information is a major drawback, and will deter many borrowers from applying.

Missing Information

Prospective borrowers should be aware of the information that the SnapCap site is missing so that they can know to ask these questions if they apply for a loan from SnapCap or if they pursue a conversation with the SnapCap team. We do not know if they have prepayment penalties, what the minimum revenue requirement is, or what fees they have.

Compare to the top rated business loan companies

The Bottom Line

The bottom line for SnapCap is that their interest rates are good enough that it is worth doing some digging. While the website definitely lacks substantial answers to important questions (such as specific requirements for eligible borrowers), companies who are willing to do their research may find that SnapCap is a preferable lender. Those who need to borrow over $250k would be better off looking at another business loan company.

View Top Rated Companies

Andy Braun
May 2nd, 2018 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

They made the whole process easy and painless, they were honest straightforward and friendly

Gerald
April 26th, 2018 McDonough, GA

It was a pleasure working with Matt. He was very professional and kept us informed of the process and progress of our loan application the entire time. He made sure we understood the loan options available to us so we could make a choice that best fit our business needs.

Mel Dumas
April 18th, 2018 Indianapolis, IN

My contact Kyle O.... listen to my concerns / needs at the beginning of the loan process.. then worked with me thru numerous options.. even when we needed to confirm info with people from my corporate office.. he was extremely certain that we would work thru these issues... popeyes has recently been sold to RBI .. and most of the common contacts are not in play... and this made closing a little difficult with respect to the verification process...

Shahinaz Soliman
April 11th, 2018 Torrance, CA

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. Great professional people to work with, very realistic, and understanding. I got my life-saving cash in a heartbeat. Thank you! SSoliman Torrance, California

Joyful
March 29th, 2018 Oak Park, MI

Very easy loan process. All terms were explaining perfectly. Calls and emails were immediately answered. Loan approval was speedy fast, less than 24 hour turn around time and after agreeing to the terms, the funds were deposited the next morning. So glad we went with a trusted name! Was afraid of applying for a loan for our business, first time ever doing this, but we are truly satisfied. Larry C. was our go to person for questions and explanations. He was wonderful. His voice is so kind you would think he was smiling the entire time. Very positive attitude.

JM Logging and Lumber Llc
March 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Chris,and everybody at snapcap is totally awesome. With my busy schedule they probably didn't think that of me but they were very accommodating and got done what I requested in record time.would recommend this company to anyone that doesn't have the time for traditional bank loans and needs quick funds.

steve
March 1st, 2018

Lets face it going to these kinds of companies for all of us small business's is a royal pain to begin with. Do yourself a favor and use someone else, these people were very rude and did not return our phone calls as promised. we did not use them just for this reason, If your going to be charged super high rates and short term pay back at least use someone that acts like they care. WE found that company and it sure wasn't these knuckle heads. Anyone can get reviews that say they are great, But these people are not in that category!!!!

John Davis
March 27th, 2017 Charleston, SC

The process was easy. My account manager was great when it came to requesting and reviewing the additional info needed for approval

Laura Anderson
August 25th, 2016 Charleston, SC

I felt compelled to write this review because of the service delivery provided to me by Colin at SnapCap and the quick access to the money my business needed for expansion. The loan was deposited into my bank account 3 days after applying. This was my first time working with SnapCap, and I'll be sure to do business with them again if the need arises.

Rodney Soto
January 27th, 2016 Charleston, SC

SnapCap helped me get the funding that I needed for my business. Eric and Greg were professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process!