Best Company Guarantee ROK Financial Logo

ROK Financial

9.7

LAST UPDATED: May 16th, 2022

Opened in 2020 from the turmoil caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, ROK Financial was founded by its current CEO James Webster. Webster is a former business partner of the well-established business financing and services provider National Business Capital & Services. Like many businesses, National was forced to pause its operations due to the pandemic. ROK Financial was born of the desire to continue helping businesses succeed and bring employees back to work.

Best Company interviewed ROK Financial's CRO, Patrick Manning to learn more about their business.

ROK Financial Interview with Best Company

ROK Financial is a very new company. However, Webster has almost two decades of experience in the financial services industry. During his time at National Business Capital & Services, his team helped secure over $1 billion in financing for small businesses. This dedication to building businesses from their foundation and maintaining business partnerships is central to ROK Financial’s business financing platform.

For being so new to the industry, ROK Financial has a robust variety of funding types. Its current small business and commercial lending options include:

• Small business loans
  • Asset based loans
  • Franchise financing
  • Startup financing
search

Highlight: ROK Financial is currently offering its full suite of loan products.

In light of the financial uncertainty related to the COVID-19 pandemic, some business loan providers are only offering limited funding options. For example, some of the top loan providers were only accepting Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan applications instead of, or in addition to, their normal products until mid-August 2020 and beyond.

By contrast, ROK Financial was actually born out of the turmoil of the pandemic and is actively lending, which makes it stand out from competitors.

The Good

• Same-Day Funding
  • No Minimum FICO
  • Lower Required Months in Business
  • Fast Application Process
  • Higher Loan Minimums and Maximums

Same-Day Funding

ROK Financial can potentially provide its customers with same-day funding if a loan application is completed and all necessary documentation is submitted quickly. Due to its use of fintech, business owners can be out of underwriting in hours and receive funds on the same day. This is less common within the business loans industry. More typical is a promise of funding within a day.

No Minimum FICO

Many business loan companies like ROK Financial have minimum FICO score requirements typically in the low 600s. ROK Financial does not have a minimum FICO score on its loan offerings. Most of its top financing options have no minimum, and it encourages businesses with bad credit to apply.

Unlike traditional banks, there are alternative lenders on the market that have programs for all types of credit profiles. ROK Financial advises business owners not to be discouraged by their credit score. Businesses can still qualify for specific products and programs though alternative sources.

Lower Required Months in Business

ROK Financial will work with businesses that have been in business for a shorter amount of time. This is unique among its competitors, many of which may require a business be open for at least 12 months prior to applying for financing. Many businesses can qualify for ROK Financial’s top financing options with as little as three months in business.

ROK Financial will also work with startup companies. If you have been in business for less than six months, you are considered a startup. Most financing options require a minimum of six months in business and at least $15,000 gross revenue per month, but startups can be exempt from these requirements. You will be required to have a credit score of at least 650.

Fast Application Process

The application process can vary widely across companies working on business loan financing. ROK Financial's initial loan process application is very brief. It asks for your contact information, time in business, credit score, annual gross sales, and industry. After you submit the application, a ROK Financial business financing advisor will contact you to discuss what loan options you may have and which to pursue.

Higher Loan Minimums and Maximums

Each business loan provider will have a different minimum and maximum loan amount. ROK Financial’s loan minimums and maximums are higher than is typical. This could be beneficial for your business if you are looking for larger amounts of funding. Most of the funding options offered by ROK Financial have a loan minimum of $10,000 and a loan maximum of $5 million.

The Bad

• No Information on Business Terms and Interest Rates
  • New Company

No Information on Business Terms and Interest Rates

The ROK Financial website does not provide any information on the business terms or interest rates of the loans it typically secures for its customers. This could be very frustrating for you if you are shopping around and trying to compare the offerings from other loan companies.

New Company

While its employees and leadership have years of industry experience, ROK Financial is essentially a brand new company. This could mean that it may have fewer lending partners and a smaller marketplace of lenders.

Additionally, while ithe company does have a solid lineup of lending options, some of its competitors offer business credit cards, financing for cannabis businesses, and other business services not currently in ROK Financial's suite of services.

The Bottom Line

ROK Financial started its company in 2020 during the coronavirus pandemic. The company's leadership saw the need for small business financing in the country and decided to break off from a larger business loan servicing firm in order to continue providing loans to businesses during a difficult financial time. This dedication to providing financing to businesses is admirable.

You will find that ROK Financial is willing to work with a larger group of businesses, including startups and those with poor credit. It also has higher loan maximums which could be helpful if you're a business owner looking for more financing.

All that said, it's ROK reviews from real customers that matter most in determining the company's trustworthiness.

The verdict? ROK reviews consistently praise the company for efficiency, professionalism, and responsiveness. Read more below.

bestcompany guarantee

Best Company guarantees your satisfaction if you choose a company that has earned this distinction. If you're not satisfied after 30 days, simply let us know and we'll give you $100. Yes, it's really that simple.

Learn More

4.9

Padosta Khasidis Corona, CA

Oliver had been a big help in this process. He also helped in solving some the problems I had to face with my bank. I am glad to add his name Tina small group of people that helped me along the way on this trucking industry. I will definitely reconsider ROC Financial to my fellow truckers.

Reply from ROK Financial

Padosta, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad Oliver was able to help solve your problems with the bank and throughout your entire funding process. We appreciate you recommending ROK Financial to other truckers and businesses in need of Business Financing.

May. 16th, 2022

Cedric Burns Marietta, GA

I have learned so much from Chris and Patrick about this business and ROK's resources. They've been highly responsive and always look for solutions. They always take a creative approach and present ideas and options worth considering- Great job guys and keep up the excellent work.

Reply from ROK Financial

Cedric, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with our team here at ROK Financial, specifically Chris and Patrick. We're so glad you found our team to be responsive and helpful. We work hard to find a solution for our clients no matter what it takes! We appreciate the kind words and hope to work together again soon.

May. 12th, 2022

Purple Cow Capital Reno, NV

An A+ for ROK Financial and Andrew F In a business ("alternative lending") where there are some questionable players, ROK Financial and Andrew F stand out from the crowd as professionals. From their technology to their personal service, this crew deserves an A+ rating. I can always count on them to take great care of our clients. Thank you.

Reply from ROK Financial

Purple Cow Capital, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad you found our technology and team to be top notch! We work hard to take good care of our clients and we're happy that it shows! We look forward to building a strategic partnership together!

Apr. 29th, 2022

Sam Sapien Henderson, NV

ROK Financial has been such a pleasure to deal with! Their investments into technology are amazing everything is so streamlined. My account manager Andrew F has also been a pleasure to deal with, easy to speak to always available at least when i need him! My experience thus far has been great! Thank you for such an awesome partnership and for taking care of my clients!!

Reply from ROK Financial

Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad that Andrew was always available to you and answered any questions you had throughout the process. We appreciate you bringing your clients to ROK and look forward to building a strategic partnership together!

Apr. 8th, 2022

Nosha Morrow Johnston, IA

the rep was so helpful and willing to work with me this is the best company to receive business funding i recommend it to anyone

Reply from ROK Financial

Nosha, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad our team was able to help you access business financing! We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to watching your business continue to grow and succeed.

May. 16th, 2022

James Lerebours Dallas, GA

ROK Financial is a great company to deal with. Andrew F is very professional, really knowledgeable, communicates well, and made the loan funding process seamless for my client to get funded. Great job, looking forward to the next deal. If you are looking for business funding go with ROK Financial. Than you

Reply from ROK Financial

James, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. Our team truly cares about our clients and we're so happy that it shows! We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to watching your business grow!

Mar. 30th, 2022

Bigacetrucking LLC Live Oak, FL

This has been one the best and easiest experience for me getting financing has been hard for my business is new and growing Timothy was more than helpful and informative he made this process seem simple and he was always available to answer questions he got me set up with a deal that works for me and got it done I a day I’m looking forward to growing my business and my relationship with Rok

Reply from ROK Financial

Big Ace Trucking, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Timmy and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so grateful for this awesome review and glad that Timothy provided such an great funding experience for you. Our team is always available to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to watching your business grow!

Mar. 3rd, 2022

Christina Quach Austin, TX

We've had a great experience working with Niko from Rok Financial. After the many global supply chain issues of last year, we were in a bind with cash flow and needed a loan to get us through the latter half of the year, while waiting for our delayed shipments. Niko took the time to understand our situation and needs, and was able to present us with some good financing options for our young business. We talked with many different companies, and he was the only one that didn't use high-pressure tactics, was realistic and thorough in explaining our options, and made sure things went smoothly from beginning to end, even after we received funding. Rok Financial has helped keep our business going through a very challenging period, and are glad to have them as a resource. Would definitely recommend working with Rok & Niko ⭐️

Reply from ROK Financial

Christina, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Niko and our team here at ROK Financial. Our team works hard to understand our clients situation and needs and work hard to assist in the best way we can! We're so happy that Niko was able to walk you through realistic options for fundinf your business and could provide you with comfort during a challenging period. We appreciate the recommendation and kind words, we look forward to working together again soon!

Feb. 16th, 2022

Angel Morales

A big special Thanks to Oliver T. and the team he works with at ROK Financial. Got me funding quick , great communication and very thorough can’t thank him enough, very glad and satisfied.

Reply from ROK Financial

Angel, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Oliver and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad we were able to get you funded quickly! Our team prides itself on our ability to communicate actively with our clients so they feel secure and comfortable throughout the funding process. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to watching your business continue to grow!

Apr. 7th, 2022

Raheem Taylor Sacramento, CA

I had the opportunity to have Andrew F to assist and walk me through the process of making sure I had all my stuff in order , although it was fairly straight forward, he never rushed or pressured me to sign anything that wasn’t tailored to me and my business. Thank you so much for your patience Andrew. You “Rok”!!!

Reply from ROK Financial

Raheem, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We never want to pressure our clients and strive to make them feel comfortable throughout the funding process. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to working together again soon.

Javan DeVore Concord, CA

ROK Financial has a variety of solutions for our diverse mix of clients. My rep Andrew F is awesome! He is very responsive, & knowledgeable helping my team get our deals submitted, approved & funded in a timely fashion. This is exactly the kind of support we need to reach our funding goals.

Reply from ROK Financial

Javan, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that Andrew has been responsive and knowledgeable to help you throughout your funding process! We're so happy we could get you funded and look forward to watching your business grow!

Deborah Moore

I am happy to be in the space of such a great community of people at Rok Financial who are willing to assist and go the extra mile in helping me with my clients. Andrew F is an AMAZING person to work with, he is super cool, knowledgeable and gets the job done!

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review Deborah! We couldn't agree more that Andrew is a true ROKSTAR! We're so happy we had the chance to work with you and that you found Andrew would go the extra mile for your clients. We look forward to this continued partnership!

G Smith Lebanon, KY

Andrew F and Rok Financial are my suggested go-to place for a business loan. They operate with the highest integrity and efficiency. They must have good resources, as were able to quickly provide funding where a bank could not.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're so happy you chose to work with ROK Financial and that you had the opportunity to work with Andrew! We're thrilled we were able to quickly provide you with funding that a bank was not able to meet. We look forward to taking your business to new heights!

Keven McDonald Linden, NJ

I writing this review to recommend highly the services of ROK Financial and, in particular, Andrew F. Andrew is very professional, knowledgeable about ROK's products and committed to matching his clients with the most appropriate funding for their circumstances. I certainly will refer my clients to him again.

Reply from ROK Financial

Keven, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We work hard to find the best financing for your clients and appreciate you acknowledging our professionalism! We appreciate you recommending Andrew and ROK Financial to other businesses in need of business financing!

Joe and Ruth Chapman Keller, TX

My goodness, what an awesome funding partner! We are new in the business and have been extremely impressed with the customer service, fast turnaround, and quality results of ROK Financial. Very excited to see where our relationship with ROK will go in the future!

Reply from ROK Financial

Joe and Ruth, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with our team here at ROK Financial. We are dedicated to providing the best customer service for not only our clients but for our partners as well. We're so happy to have you apart of our partnership team and look forward to building a strategic partnership together!

Windell Stephens North Las Vegas, NV

I love the live Webinars, and so far I've gotten quick responses when I have questions... I'm hoping to help my clients with all the tools that Rok Financial has provided me... the only thing I need is help with the marketing on how to get clients come in...

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for the 5-star review, Windell! We're so happy you are enjoying our live webinars! We look forward to being able to help you with your clients and working on future marketing endeavors to help you bring more clients in!

Daniel Strader Lakeland, FL

I work with a company in Central Florida that does Fix and FLips and remodeling. Often our subs and others we come into contact with in our industry find themselves in need of working capital to meet the current housing demand. We're honored to refer them into the capable hands of ROK Financial. This company is solid. And they're quick and efficient! They've helped us by meeting needs of our industry partners.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for the 5-star review, Daniel! We greatly appreciate your business and are thrilled we've been able to help you keep up with the current housing demand in Florida! We look forward to watching your business reach new heights!

Nancy Fields Salt Lake City, UT

Late in the afternoon, it just happened to be the day before New Year's Eve I responded to an email that I received from ROK Financial where I was needing some clarification. I truly wasn't expecting to hear back from anyone that day and was about out the door when I received a phone call from Trevor C, a Business Development Officer at ROK, not 5 minutes after my email was sent. More than once I told him I was super impressed that I received a response so quickly. I really appreciated speaking to Trevor directly, as such, he was able to offer me the clarification that I was looking for and then some. After we hung up, he followed up our phone conversation with additional emails. I'm definitely looking forward to working with Trevor.

Reply from ROK Financial

Nancy, thank you for this AWESOME 5-star review! We're thrilled that you are looking forward to working with Trevor and that he was able to assist you in such a short time over the holiday. We certainly pride ourselves on being accessible at all times! We look forward to this continued partnership and are happy to have you!

Jan. 5th, 2022

Jeff Buchanan Corona del Mar, CA

The team at ROK have been great to work with. Andrew F and Travis have been very helpful with every step of the process and super responsive. Definitely looking forward to doing more business together!

Reply from ROK Financial

Jeff, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew, Travis and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear they have both been helpful and responsive to all your questions. We look forward to working together again soon!

Tami Trihub Yuba City, CA

Timothy S over at Rok financial is amazing to work with. They are a great company, fast funding and simple easy requirements. I am so happy with their business and their options.

Reply from ROK Financial

Tami, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Timothy and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy we could get your company funded quickly! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to watching your business succeed!

Kevin Obrien Auburndale, FL

ROK financial will go all the way to help you out...I spoke to so many other companies but after speaking to Josh D I knew ROK was where I was staying. He was very helpful and very professional.

Reply from ROK Financial

Kevin, thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review about your experience with Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that Josh was very helpful and professional throughout your funding process. We look forward to working together again soon!

Zelda Alva San Antonio, TX

My experience with Rok Financial has been awesome! Andrew F has been super responsive to my calls and texts day or night! I'll continue to work with them on all my business needs.

Reply from ROK Financial

Zelda, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that Andrew was responsive and helped you through your funding process. We look forward to building strategic partnership together!

Feb. 25th, 2022

Roberto Trevino Smyrna, GA

Big shout out for the team at ROK Financial! Especially, Andrew F, who has been incredibly responsive and helpful throughout all our interactions. Truly a pleasure working with him - highly recommended! Thank you!

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review, Roberto! We're happy that Andrew was a tremendous help for you during the financial process and that you found him to be a pleasure to work with!!! We look forward to doing more business with you in the future!

Tyrone Doleman Shakopee, MN

Josh D was my broker and it was a pleasure to work with him. This was my first experience with a broker and me made the process very simple and clear of all the expectations. I will definitely use him again! Thanks Josh

Reply from ROK Financial

Tyrone, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy we could make your first experience with a broker a simple one! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to working together again soon.

Feb. 23rd, 2022

Antoine Curry Chesapeake, VA

I can not stress how impressed I am with Josh of ROK Financial. His Customer Service and professionalism was above and beyond. Josh has made my experience with getting financed as simple as could be. If you are looking at getting financed I HIGHLY recommend using Josh of ROK Financial.

Reply from ROK Financial

Antoine, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to have the best customer service and make our processes as simple as possible for our clients. We're so happy you had a great experience working with us and appreciate you recommending us to other small businesses in need of financing.

Feb. 15th, 2022

Christopher Greco Marietta, GA

We wanted to extend our reach as a commercial brokerage house to high quality, customer focused partners and found one in Chris B and ROK Financial. From the first conversation with Chris to official partnership status, he is great to work with and we look forward to partnering with ROK through Chris' guidance for many years to come.

Reply from ROK Financial

Christopher, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Chris and our team here at ROK Financial. We work hard to provide excellent service to our partners and partnership program and we're so happy you feel the same! We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to working together more!

Feb. 4th, 2022

Beyond Fitness Dallas, TX

Paul O with ROK Financial helped my company get the funds it needed. He guided and encouraged me every step of the way. It was an easy process and the funds were sent to my account faster than I expected. Thank you ROK! Thank you Paul!

Reply from ROK Financial

Beyond Fitness, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Paul and our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to make every experience easy for our clients and we're so happy we were able to do that for you. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to working together again soon!

Feb. 1st, 2022

Harold Cummings El Paso, TX

Great experience working with Chris B and Nic closing my deals!

Reply from ROK Financial

Harold, thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review about your experience working with Chris and Nick. We're so glad you've had a great experience working with us and that we've able to close your deals! We look forward to a long-lasting and successful partnership together.

May. 17th, 2022

Beau-Monde Enterprises LLC Covington, GA

Justin and Rob are awesome! They make the loan process as seamless as possible, which allows me to keep my clients happy. I recently had a client in urgent need of working capital and with Justin and Rob’s help, we were able to get my client approved and funded in three days! What an excellent way to end the year! I’m looking forward to starting the year off strong with Justin, Rob, and Rok Financial!

Reply from ROK Financial

Beau-Monde Enterprises, thank you for leaving this 5-star review about your experience working with Justin, Rob, and our team here at ROK Financial. WOW! We're so happy we could get your client funded in just 3 days! We look forward to building a strong strategic relationship together!

Jan. 3rd, 2022

Cayce Prunesti Ocean View, DE

I had a long time client that I could never get a longer term loan to help lower his clients payments. Mr. Nick C helped me get a loan that saved my client $8K a month in cash flow and was weekly payback opposed to daily! He answered every call, e-mail, and text. Extremely smooth process. Thanks Nick for all you did for myself and the client! I highly recommend Rok Financial.

Reply from ROK Financial

Cayce, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Nick and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad we could get your client funded with rates that are better for them! We care about our clients and are so happy that Nick was attentive in answer your questions! We appreciate your review and recommendation of ROK!

Jan. 3rd, 2022

Karen Ciocchi Columbus, OH

My first deal with ROK. I was new to ROK and needed some help with my first deal. The team was really supportive and helped me all the way through. Andrew F helped me sign up, get logged in to the agent portal, and get a link to the online application that I could forward to my prospect. Josh D as my sales manager who closed the sale. Signup to funding was 11/18 to 12/8, a little longer than normal for an LOC but the Thanksgiving holiday was the chief cause. Since there is a 4-hour time zone difference, I mostly worked with Andrew and Josh via text, and they were very responsive, even over the holiday weekend. They made it super easy for me to get my first sale, for which I am very grateful. -KC, Anchorage Alaska

Reply from ROK Financial

Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew, Josh, and our team here at ROK Financial. Our team tries our best to be as supportive and helpful throughout the funding process as we can be and we're so happy to hear we are hitting that mark with you. We're so happy to hear our team was responsive even over the holday weekend. We look forward to watching your business grow!

Dec. 16th, 2021

Brooke Williams Atlanta, GA

First time working with this lender and let me tell you, they are an excellent company. Trevor was our direct contact, he was so professional, very prompt and super helpful through the short process. He got us a better rate as promised and kept us in que with the process, giving updates and letting us know what we should expect next. I definitely recommend his services. Thanks a bunch!

Reply from ROK Financial

Brooke, thank you for leaving this 5-star review about your experience with Trevor and our team here at ROK. Its great to hear how well Trevor took care of you throughout the funding process. We work hard to provide as many updates as possible to our clients to ease any worries they may have! We appreciate you recommending both Trevor and ROK!

Dec. 1st, 2021

R Agency Las Vegas, NV

I am still in disbelief almost a week later. From my initial contact with Tim - he was amazing. Almost turning into my financial life coach. The "No BS" approach was a breeze! As a minority woman in business - Tim went above and beyond to ensure I was never told no again. While we are starting small to gain inventory, my loan process was fast, easy and smooth. If you are just starting or are in the stages of growth - be sure to have ROK Financial help with your process. They understand the ENTIRE picture. After being told no SO many times - it felt amazing to hear Tim say YES. I look forward to working with them over and over again!

Reply from ROK Financial

We're so happy we were able to get you that YES you've been looking for! Tim is an incredibly hard worker and we're thrilled you had the chance to work with him and he was able to go above and beyond for you. We're so grateful to have you in our network now and look forward to taking your business to new heights!!!

Oct. 21st, 2021

sean kriger Oklahoma City, OK

They violate the Do Not Call list with spam calls. I gave an alias: Jon Jones. This alias was only give to a Pakistani company that called me 7 times in one day! Now I know that anyone who calls me asking for Jon Jones is a spam, piece of crap company. That's this one.

Reply from ROK Financial

Sean, we appreciate you leaving feedback. ROK Financial prides itself by abiding by all anti spam laws. We are strictly US based, and do not have any record of the names you provided in this review in our system. If your business is need of financing, we'd be happy to assist in any way possible.

May. 3rd, 2022

Morgan James Cancún, ROO

Josh D was exceptional. Professional and to the point. I will definitely use him and ROK again. Hands down an amazing experience I’d give 6 stars if it was possible!

Reply from ROK Financial

Morgan, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy we could provide great service! We look forward to watching your business grow and continue to succeed!

Renay Proenza DeBary, FL

Josh is awesome. Responds back to emails, texts, and phone calls very fast. Has a tremendous amount knowledge on the business lending industry and very easy to speak too.

Reply from ROK Financial

Renay, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. We're happy to hear that Josh responded quickly and offered knowledge throughout your funding process. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to working together again soon.

Feb. 25th, 2022

Anthony Mack North Bergen, NJ

I am new broker and i reached out to Andrew and not only did he respond quickly but he was very knowledgeable and friendly and he answered all of my questions.

Reply from ROK Financial

Anthony, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew and our team at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that Andrew was approachable and answered all of your questions. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to working together again soon!

J. R. Smith Las Vegas, NV

Andrew F is great to work with, looking forward to working with the team and the amazing systems all in place. Ryan S COO HR Solutions & Business Consultants

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're so happy you had the chance to work with Andrew and that he was able to help you with your business financing needs!

Shauni B Greensboro, NC

Josh was AMAZING‼️ We stumbled upon a few roadblocks, but he worked continuously until I received funding!!! Josh walked me through each process and assured that I fully understood the terms. Thanks a million ‼️

Reply from ROK Financial

Shauni, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your amazing experience working with Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that Josh was able to help you get passed the roadblocks and get you funded! We're so happy we could help you out and look forward to watching your business continue to grow.

Feb. 16th, 2022

GBH Capital LLC Laurelton, NJ

ROK Financial is #1. Andrew and Josh were awesome to work with. They did not miss a beat with satisfying my client's needs. Josh Devaney and Andrew Fiore, you guys ROK! I look forward to the next deal with you.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review, Gwendolyn! We're so happy you had a great experience working with Andrew and Josh and that they were able to fulfill your client's needs. We look forward to funding more deals in the future!

Feb. 2nd, 2022

Ashok Sinha Eden Prairie, MN

To meet our cash flow needs we shopped around. Today, there are plenty of options for a small business needing cash, but very few at reasonable rates. This is where Niko and ROK Financial came through. Very satisfied with the results and will definitely turn to him again if a need arises in future.

Reply from ROK Financial

Ashok, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Niko and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear you were satisfied with your results and look forward to working together again soon!

Dec. 20th, 2021

Patrickc St. Petersburg, FL

Dealing with Patrick is a pleasure. I have worked with him multiple times with very different scenarios, but always the same result. We will always return to ROK and Patrick specifically for any of our future financial needs.

Reply from ROK Financial

Patrick, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Patrick and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear you have been working with us for a long time and we appreicate you! We look forward to building our relationship in the future!

Dec. 17th, 2021

Gregg Anthony Houston, TX

Trevor is Awesome! He was very patient with me and helped me to understand the basics and what is necessary to create and maintain a successful program. I appreciate his active communication via email and phone conversations. I trust that Trevor will ensure that my deals are financed successfully.

Reply from ROK Financial

Gregg, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Trevor and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that Gregg was active in communication and patient with you throughout the funding process. We look forward to your visit and meeting in person soon!

Dec. 17th, 2021

Joy Meloney Jersey City, NJ

Great company to work with, they put the interest of their Client's Businesses first and foremost. I love how they treat their clients with that great customer service mentality that encourages them to come back . No doubt they will be around for a long time. Andrew and Duanne are great to work with. They get the job done .

Reply from ROK Financial

Joy, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew, Duanne and the rest of our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to treat all of our clients with great customer service so that they feel secure in their proccesses with us! We appreicate recommending us and look forward to working together again soon.

Dec. 16th, 2021

Kareese Watson Mt. Morris, MI

It’s amazing to be working with ROK!!! Especially when they have such awesome account executives like Justin!! Justin is very helpful, knowledgeable and gets the deal closed!!! I’m looking forward to so much more success with this company.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review, Kareese. We're so happy you're working with Justin and that you found him to be very knowledgeable. We look forward to seeing you and your business succeed!

Dec. 14th, 2021

Yudelka Orlando, FL

If your business need capital they are the best to help. The process is very fast and simple.This company is amazing to work with. Trevor and Michael are very responsive and knowledgeable. They educated the clients and explain clearly the process step by step. I love to work with them!

Reply from ROK Financial

Yudelka, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Trevor, Michael and our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to have the best process around for business financing. We're so happy you were satisfied with your experience and look forward to working together again soon!

Dec. 9th, 2021

Marlon Brown Alpharetta, GA

I reached out to Rok financial after doing some research into their company. The process was very simple and easy and I got financing within a few days. They are doing a great service by helping out small businesses. Oliver T was the agent I worked with and he made it very easy for me. I really appreciate him, he even answered my calls and texts on the weekend. I look forward to building a relationship Oliver and Rok financial.

Reply from ROK Financial

Marlon, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Oliver and our team here at ROK. Our team will always go the extra mile for our clients, even if its answering questions on the weekends! We look forward to building a relationship together!

Dec. 1st, 2021

Vadim I Chernihiv, 74

I've been working with ROK Financial and Justin as my account manager for a couple of months. ROK Financial is a great company with very lenient lending requirements, good quick start training and various advertising materials. And Justin has always been very helpful and provided excellent support.

Reply from ROK Financial

Vadim, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Justin and ROK Financial. We strive to provide the best training and materials to all our partners, including access to business financing products to help their clients! We're so happy to hear that Justin has been an excellent point of contact for you and look forward to growing a strategic partnership together!

Nov. 29th, 2021

Warren Miller Jacksonville, FL

Justin and Duanne at ROK have been a pleasure to work with. Their services and professionalism are highly recommended . Whenever a client has a question, they are prompt to respond and help resolve in a timely manner. We could not be happier with their performance.

Reply from ROK Financial

Warren, thank you for leaving this 5-star review about Justin, Duanne, and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that both Justin and Duanne were available to answer your questions and display clear communication throughout the entire funding process! We appreciate you recommending us to other small businesses in need of financing!

Nov. 23rd, 2021

Roderick Williams Fort Bragg, NC

It's been a pleasure with Andrew at Rok Financial. Top-notch professionals.

Reply from ROK Financial

Roderick, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy you had a great experience with us and look forward to working together again soon!

May. 9th, 2022