ROK Financial

9.9

Opened in 2020 from the turmoil caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, ROK Financial was founded by its current CEO James Webster. Webster is a former business partner of the well-established business financing and services provider National Business Capital & Services. Like many businesses, National was forced to pause its operations due to the pandemic. ROK Financial was born of the desire to continue helping businesses succeed and bring employees back to work.

ROK Financial is a very new company. However, Webster has almost two decades of experience in the financial services industry. During his time at National Business Capital & Services, his team helped secure over $1 billion in financing for small businesses. This dedication to building businesses from their foundation and maintaining business partnerships is central to ROK Financial’s business financing platform.

For being so new to the industry, ROK Financial has a robust variety of funding types. Its current small business and commercial lending options include:

• Small business loans
  • Asset based loans
  • Franchise financing
  • Startup financing
search

Highlight: ROK Financial is currently offering its full suite of loan products.

In light of the financial uncertainty related to the COVID-19 pandemic, some business loan providers are only offering limited funding options. For example, some of the top loan providers were only accepting Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan applications instead of, or in addition to, their normal products until mid-August 2020 and beyond.

By contrast, ROK Financial was actually born out of the turmoil of the pandemic and is actively lending, which makes it stand out from competitors.

The Good

• Same-Day Funding
  • No Minimum FICO
  • Lower Required Months in Business
  • Fast Application Process
  • Higher Loan Minimums and Maximums

Same-Day Funding

ROK Financial can potentially provide its customers with same-day funding if a loan application is completed and all necessary documentation is submitted quickly. Due to its use of fintech, business owners can be out of underwriting in hours and receive funds on the same day. This is less common within the business loans industry. More typical is a promise of funding within a day.

No Minimum FICO

Many business loan companies like ROK Financial have minimum FICO score requirements typically in the low 600s. ROK Financial does not have a minimum FICO score on its loan offerings. Most of its top financing options have no minimum, and it encourages businesses with bad credit to apply.

Unlike traditional banks, there are alternative lenders on the market that have programs for all types of credit profiles. ROK Financial advises business owners not to be discouraged by their credit score. Businesses can still qualify for specific products and programs though alternative sources.

Lower Required Months in Business

ROK Financial will work with businesses that have been in business for a shorter amount of time. This is unique among its competitors, many of which may require a business be open for at least 12 months prior to applying for financing. Many businesses can qualify for ROK Financial’s top financing options with as little as three months in business.

ROK Financial will also work with startup companies. If you have been in business for less than six months, you are considered a startup. Most financing options require a minimum of six months in business and at least $15,000 gross revenue per month, but startups can be exempt from these requirements. You will be required to have a credit score of at least 650.

Fast Application Process

The application process can vary widely across companies working on business loan financing. ROK Financial's initial loan process application is very brief. It asks for your contact information, time in business, credit score, annual gross sales, and industry. After you submit the application, a ROK Financial business financing advisor will contact you to discuss what loan options you may have and which to pursue.

Higher Loan Minimums and Maximums

Each business loan provider will have a different minimum and maximum loan amount. ROK Financial’s loan minimums and maximums are higher than is typical. This could be beneficial for your business if you are looking for larger amounts of funding. Most of the funding options offered by ROK Financial have a loan minimum of $10,000 and a loan maximum of $5 million.

The Bad

• No Information on Business Terms and Interest Rates
  • New Company

No Information on Business Terms and Interest Rates

The ROK Financial website does not provide any information on the business terms or interest rates of the loans it typically secures for its customers. This could be very frustrating for you if you are shopping around and trying to compare the offerings from other loan companies.

New Company

While its employees and leadership have years of industry experience, ROK Financial is essentially a brand new company. This could mean that it may have fewer lending partners and a smaller marketplace of lenders.

Additionally, while ithe company does have a solid lineup of lending options, some of its competitors offer business credit cards, financing for cannabis businesses, and other business services not currently in ROK Financial's suite of services.

The Bottom Line

ROK Financial started its company in 2020 during the coronavirus pandemic. The company's leadership saw the need for small business financing in the country and decided to break off from a larger business loan servicing firm in order to continue providing loans to businesses during a difficult financial time. This dedication to providing financing to businesses is admirable.

You will find that ROK Financial is willing to work with a larger group of businesses, including startups and those with poor credit. It also has higher loan maximums which could be helpful if you're a business owner looking for more financing.

All that said, it's ROK reviews from real customers that matter most in determining the company's trustworthiness.

The verdict? ROK reviews consistently praise the company for efficiency, professionalism, and responsiveness. Read more below.

not_listed_location

ROK Financial Frequently Asked Questions

What types of business loans does ROK Financial offer?

ROK Financial offers a wide variety of business loan options including term loans, lines of credit, equipment financing, SBA loans, and much more.

Is there a minimum requirement to apply for business financing with ROK Financial?

While many factors come into play when approving a business, ROK Financial requires a minimum of $120,000 in annual gross along with at least six months in business.

Is ROK Financial a direct lender?

No, ROK Financial is not a direct lender. The company has boutique-style relationships with a group of hand-selected lenders who provide top-notch funding and programs tailored to individual business needs.

How quickly will I receive my funds after approval?

ROK Financial will work swiftly to expedite the funding process. Once all the documentation is completed, you can see funds in your account in as little as 24 hours.

What type of documentation is required?

Typical documentation needed to submit your application includes business bank statements and a signed application.
Message from
ROK Financial

ROK Financial is committed to providing the best small business financing options available today. ROK Financial is backed by a seasoned team of knowledgeable advisors and support staff, with direct access to the top FinTech and commercial lenders. Now more than ever, it is time for small businesses to get back to business, and the team at ROK Financial is ready to help make that happen.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

4.9

bookmark

Featured Review

Andrew Flach Oxford, CT

They were very reliable. They followed through with everything they said quickly

Reply from ROK Financial

Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about ROK Financials' quick and streamlined Business Financing process, as well as your reliable experience with our Finance Advisors! Wishing you growth + success in the months to come!

Jan. 25th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Katie Prusinski Sayville, NY

Went in thinking we wouldn’t be approved. Our bank who we’ve been with for 14 years declined us. Philip L. got it done in 2 days, a week before we needed it. Thank you Rok Financial this is amazing.

Reply from ROK Financial

Katie, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with your Finance Manager, Philip, and the team at ROK Financial. We're sorry to hear the bank you've been with for 14 years couldn't work with you to find a solution. We're glad to hear that our team was able to work with you to find financing that worked best for you. If there's anything you ever need, don't hesitate to reach back out to us!

Mar. 5th, 2021

Stephanie Louis Brooklyn, NY

As a small business owner, I've had a bit of trouble securing financing from traditional lenders and banks. And of course, as a result of the COVID pandemic, it became even harder to get the financing I needed to keep my business afloat. I wish I could have saved myself so much grief and stress and knew about ROK Financial earlier. Josh was truly phenomenal. You could tell he really cared about my business. Josh went above and BEYOND in finding products that suited our particular financial profile. Everything was made clear - there were no surprises or hidden fees. He worked diligently on my case until he got me funded. And this was a completely non-judgmental, easy process. All of these 5-star reviews about ROK are really true. If you start here, you won't regret it. Best phone call I ever made.

Reply from ROK Financial

Stephanie, WOW, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Josh, your Sr. Business Advisor and your experience with our team here at ROK Financial. We know how much businesses struggled as a result of the pandemic and how financing became significantly harder to obtain. We truly care about our client's business and im so glad you felt the same! We strive to have an open line of communication throughout the entire process so theres no room for any surprises when it comes to financing! Were so appreciative of this great review across multiple platforms and for you recommending us to other businesses in need of financing! We look forward to watching your business reach new heights!

Jul. 29th, 2021

Donaldson Financial Group Atlanta, GA

Timothy and Robert at ROK Financial have ensured a smooth strategic business referral process. Being a broker it is important that I know exactly where my client is at all stages in the process. Robert and Timothy kept me informed. Anthony Donaldson CEO & Founder Donaldson Financial Group Donaldsonfinancialgroup.com

Reply from ROK Financial

Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about our Partnership Advisors here at ROK Financial. We work hard to provide a "smooth strategic business referral process" and we're so happy we are hitting our mark! We appreciate you leaving this review across muiltiple platforms so we can continue to help businesses in need of financing!

Jul. 26th, 2021

John Proctor Cherry Hill, NJ

As an accountant, my clients sometimes face cash flow challenges or reach out to me for advice on where to obtain lending. Timothy and Stephen at ROK are my go to's when that comes up and have provided great service through their referral program so far

Reply from ROK Financial

John, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Timothy, your Partnership Advisor and Stephen, your Sr. Business Advisor. We know how difficult it can be to find the right financing for your clients, and we appreciate you recommending ROK for great financing! We appreciate you showing your appreciation and look forward to a successful continued partnership!

Jul. 23rd, 2021

John Stevenson New York, NY

Niko, Robert and Greg of ROK Financial exceeded all of my expectations on our most recently, FUNDED deal. Communication on deal progression, attention to detail and client relations are off the charts good. Can not express enough how successful this deal was on all fronts. Most importantly a satisfied client who now has the funds needed for continued growth.

Reply from ROK Financial

John, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your Niko, Robert, Greg and the rest of the team here at ROK Financial. We strive to have good communication throughout any deal with our Partners to assure equal understanding throughout the process. We know how difficult it can be to help your clients find reliable funding and we're so glad we were able to successfully help both you and your client. We look forward to building a solid ROK Partnership with you as we help Business Owners across the country gain access to capital so they can get back to business!

Jul. 15th, 2021

A Uno Tribeca New York, NY

A successful venture... My experience with Josh D. at Rok Financial was excellent. I am not in finance so I value when I can have trust in the person I'm working with. His patience, and professionalism in explaining the package was greatly appreciated. I look forward in continuing to work with Josh. I would recommend Rok Financial to my colleagues.

Reply from ROK Financial

A Uno Tribeca, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Jost, your Sr. Business Advisor and the rest of the team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us and are elated we were able to provide your business financing! Our streamlined process makes it easy for our clients to just sit back, relax and enjoy what offers come their way! We look forward to working together again. Thank you for recommending us to your colleagues other businesses in need of business financing!

Rodney Kim Salt Lake City, UT

Niko & Duane were very fast at getting my client approved. Great duo to work with to get the funding within 2 days. Will keep using them. Great Experience!

Christian DeFrando Munich, BY

Recently partnered up with Niko at ROK Financial for my clients financing requests. Looking forward to all the products especially the line of credit.

Taylor Be Brooklyn, NY

The Team at ROK financial are all standup, knowledgeable guys, they've helped me get financing for my clients in such a timely manner! They've even taken the time out of their busy schedule to teach me and my team how to use their platform. I could not recommend ROK financial highly enough!!

Reply from ROK Financial

Taylor, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great 5-star review about our team here at ROK Financial. We know how difficult it can be to find reliable financing for your clients and were so proud to offer a streamlined process that allows our ROK Partners to help their clients quickly and easily! Our team will always go the extra mile to assure our platform is accessible and easy to use for our partners! We greatly appreciate you recommending ROK to other businesses in need of financing!

Jacob Veches Saint Paul, MN

I have worked with Josh and Justin at ROK for a decent amount of time now and I am very impressed by the amount of knowledge they share as well as the willingness to truly help people. I am so excited to be a part of something this great!

Reply from ROK Financial

Jacob, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Josh, your Sr. Business Advisor and Justin, your Partnership advisor; those two make a great team dont they?! Our team works hard to provide a easy experience for our partners, while keeping them fully involved and educated throughout the process. We're so happy to have you as a part of our team and look forward to our continued partnership together!

Dennis Sillopulos Queens, NY

It's always a pleasure working with Josh D.! He is a great and honest broker. All my clients are satisfied with his service.

Reply from ROK Financial

Dennis, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Josh, your Sr. Business Advisor and the rest of the team here at ROK Financial. We know it can be difficult to find the right financing for your clients and we're so happy to hear ROK was able to help! We look forward to working together again soon!

Jul. 26th, 2021

Vilna Pailler Chicago, IL

Thank you Timothy for being reliable as a Partnership Manager and being there to assist my clients that have lending needs in a quick time frame and friendly process

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you Vilna for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Timothy and our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to help our Partners in a timely fashion so they can help their clients get back to business! We're so happy to hear we were able to get your client funding in a quick time frame. We look forward to our continued Partnership.

Jul. 23rd, 2021

Ryan L. Kissimmee, FL

Josh and the team at ROK Financial are awesome, top-notch professionals, they were able to our client through a difficult time financially. What we liked the most how great they treat our clients. Dr. R. Letts, DBA

Reply from ROK Financial

Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great 5-star review about Josh and the rest of our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear we were able to help your client through a difficult time for their business. We take the time to understand our clients and their financial problems so we can best asses what their needs are! We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for our team!

Frank Luca Hampton, NJ

ROK Financial is extremely easy to work with, and accomodating. My partner Niko F is a pleasure to work with and is responsive and knowledgeable about the business. I look forward to building a long term relationship with Niko and ROK Financial.

Reply from ROK Financial

Frank, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Niko and the team here at ROK Financial. Being responsive is one of the many things we strive to be throughout our process so we can answer any questions our clients may have. We appreciate you leaving this feedback for the team across multiple platforms and look forward to our continued partnership!

Jun. 18th, 2021

Mike Mausteller Stow, OH

Andrew F. is a fantastic partner in business. He is full of energy and will get you answers, information or other support very quickly. When making a decision about financing options, it is easy to feel overwhelmed or even nervous. Andrew will help you overcome that quickly as you realize you are working a top of the field expert who treats you like you are the most important customer he has. A rare and refreshing blend.

Reply from ROK Financial

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-Star review about Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We know how overwhelming it can be when making decisions regarding financing, that's why we take pride in our robust processes and streamlined Business Financing services. We're so happy to hear about your great experience, and look forward to our continued partnership together!

Vince Collins Birmingham, AL

ROK Financial rocks--Justin W. is a ROK-Star. It is anomalous nowadays to connect and work with people who are genuinely positive and passionate about helping others to succeed. J. W. has been extremely supportive and resourceful, is always probing to find new ways to help me to become more effective and efficient to serve businesses to grow my own. Additionally, it is great to be aligned with someone (and a company) who not only talks the talk of honesty and integrity but walks the walk. Having access to a broad range of products and services aimed at solving cashflow and growth challenges for small businesses creates a super win/win for all involved. And yes, there are some good companies and great people in the alternative lending space--Justin and ROK are GRAND. I am honored to be a ROK-a-fella.

Reply from ROK Financial

Vince, Where do we even begin with a review like this? WOW, thank you so much for taking the time and detail to describe your experience with your Partnership Advisor, Justin, and the team here at ROK Financial. At ROK, we value our relationships with our partners and want to see you succeed while you build a solid relationship with your clients by utilizing our products, services, and advice to help you do just that! We're honored to have you in our ROK Family and look forward to our continued partnership as we help Businesses across the country solve cashflow and growth challenges together! 🤘+ ❤ The ROK Team

Isaiah Johnson Atlanta, GA

Rok Financial is the best! Josh helped me get a good loan with the amount asked and affordable payback😎

Matthew Harms Yonkers, NY

Josh D. and ROK Financial are amazing. From their follow up to industry knowledge and tenacity to track down the best deal there are not many others in this space who perform anywhere near their level. Got my first deal with them done recently and looking forward to many more to come!

Reply from ROK Financial

Matthew, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. Our team works diligently to assure our clients get the best deals possible for their business and were so happy to hear we hit that mark with you. We're so happy to hear about your first deal and we look forward to doing business together again soon!

Miguel Ayon Sahuarita, AZ

Hands down, the best place to get funding for your business. Andrew and Travis helped my client get the funding they needed for ongoing construction projects and assisted them in keeping the doors open through this horrible time. Thanks Andrew and Travis, job well done!

Reply from ROK Financial

Miguel, WOW, thank you for these kind words and 5-star review of our team here at ROK Financial. We understand that finding the best financing for your clients isn't always the easiest, and that's why we take pride in our robust processes and streamlined Business Financing services that help our ROK Partners help their clients quickly and easily! On behalf of Andrew, Travis, and the ROK Team, we look forward to building a solid ROK Partnership with you as we help Business Owners across the country gain access to capital so they can get back to business!

May. 10th, 2021

Undreese Gulley Oklahoma City, OK

I was looking for a new funding partner since a lot programs went away after Covid. I received a call from Justin about ROK financial and decided to do some deals together. I person I work with is Nick and I’m impressed by the level of professionalism I’ve received. Not my companies still do what they say they are going to do. I’m able to run Scenarios by Nick to determine the best strategies for my clients. This is something I appreciate with working with Nick

Reply from ROK Financial

Undreese, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Nick and our team here at ROK Financial. We value your feedback and are thrilled we were able to help ease any financial burdens in these times. It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our clients lives better. We're always here for you!

Apr. 27th, 2021

Esther Ra Charlotte, NC

I have to say Rok Financial has helped us by going far and beyond to help my business survive during this pandemic! I reached out and Josh has literally invested more time and care than any other lending company that I have reached out to! They are there to help you advise you and lead you in the right direction to help find the financing you need! Thank you Josh and thank you ROK for going far and beyond we need more companies like you! God Bless!

Reply from ROK Financial

Esther, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. At ROK, Building relationships with our clients is a top priority so we put a lot of work into being a resource to our customers and our clients, and I’m glad to hear we're doing it and doing it well! Thank you again for showing your appreciation to the ROK team!

Apr. 26th, 2021

Ross Pantell Tuckerton, NJ

"Timothy S. and Anthony C. are my two points of contact at ROK Financial. I work directly with small businesses and assist them in generating new customers through unique marketing strategies, increasing their revenues and profits while creating a market dominating position. Partnering with ROK gives me access to their full suite of business loan solutions and allows me to leverage some of the most flexible loan options available today to my customers. Especially in todays business climate with covid, ROK Financial has been a major partner in supporting small business owners loans that the average bank could not provide in the timely manor required!" I recommend ROK Financial very highly as they are experts in this space.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Ross, for taking the time to leave this incredible 5-star Trustpilot review about your experience with Timothy Stines, Anthony Cimino, and the team here at ROK Financial! We understand that finding the best financing for your clients isn't always the easiest, and that's why we take pride in our streamlined Business Financing services that help our ROK Partners help their clients quickly and easily!We appreciate you taking the time to reiterate this great review on multiple platforms so that we can help help even more businesses!

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Lee Kramer Silver Spring, MD

As a broker, I am looking for the best funding options for my clients. This has certainly been the case in finding Rok Financial as my major source for financing. In addition to being provided funding products with superior terms to other funders, I am fortunate to have the one-on-one assistance of Nicholas C. as my relationship manager. He has consistently closed deals where others have failed, and with terms that are more beneficial for the clients than would have been expected. Rok Financial and Nicholas have my highest recommendation if you, as a broker, are searching for the best for your clients.

Reply from ROK Financial

Hey Lee, We appreciate the kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you found us when you were looking for the best funding options for your clients! It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our partners' lives better. The team and I are also happy that you found working with your Relationship Manager, Nicholas, beneficial and helpful. He puts a lot of work into being the ultimate resource for his partners and clients, and so we're so glad to hear it’s going so well for the both of you! Have a great day, and thanks for the review! Madi

Mar. 5th, 2021

Greg Simonds Medellín, ANT

ROK has a great platform for different types of business finance. Thank you to my team Timothy S and Robert D at ROK for helping my clients looking for financing.

Reply from ROK Financial

Greg, thank you for taking the time to leave this review with us here at ROK Financial! We take pride in our menu of business financing solutions and the ability to help our Partners provide the same 5-star solutions and experience to their clients! On behalf of Timothy, Robert, and the team here at ROK, thank you for partnering with us, and we look forward to our continued partnership!

Jun. 29th, 2021

Wayne Roper Lincoln, CA

Smooth sailing… I submitted my file to Robert C and Stephen M. In a few day my client was funded My client was happy which makes me happy. Smooth all the way through.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Wayne, for taking the time to share your 5-star experience with your Partnership Advisor, Robert, Sr. Finance Manager, and Stephen and for your Partnership with us here at ROK Financial. Happy client, happy life... at least that's how we think the phrase goes. We look forward to working together to continue making you and your clients happy!

Jun. 29th, 2021

Guy Ryerson Bloomingdale, NJ

My experience working with ROK Financial has been nothing short of spectacular. Justin W and Greg A are ROKstars!!! Their experience in the lending industry is unequaled.

Reply from ROK Financial

Guy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Justin, Greg, and the rest of the team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad we could help you receive the funding you needed and provide it to you in a timely manner. We're always here for you!

Jun. 11th, 2021

roger arzt Eatontown, NJ

I work with Tim S. and Mike G. at ROK. Partnering with ROK gives me a full platform of loans and a team that has my back on all clients that come in outside of my regular wheelhouse. Great guys and great service thank you!

Reply from ROK Financial

Roger, Thank you for taking the time to leave this amazing 5-star review with ROK Financial. It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our partners' lives better. At ROK, building strong relationships with our partners is a top priority and we look forward to helping you and your clients in any way we can. Cheers to a great partnership!

Mike F Ronkonkoma, NY

My review keeps getting taken down: I reached out to Niko F when I saw a Facebook post. He gave me all the information about funding my business and how he can help me expand. I will definitely be contacting him after my busy season.

Reply from ROK Financial

Mike, We're sorry to hear your review keeps getting taken down but were not sorry about this awesome review you left us! Our team works diligently to assure all business owners are aware of all information necessary to make the process and smooth as we can. We look forward to doing business together in the future and helping your business expand to new heights!

Mark Ridley Norwell, MA

I’m only just getting to know ROK Financial but if Niko F. is the benchmark then I have every confidence his colleagues are as grounded and knowledgeable as he is. Niko promotes his company in the highest professional standard possible, yet in a humble way. He explains the mission statement, products, services and benefits with great detail yet with few words - meaning he packs a lot into a small space which buyers really need. He keeps it simple. Great work Niko.

Reply from ROK Financial

Mark, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this outstanding 5-star review about Niko and our team. Niko is such an important asset to our team not only for his work ethic but for his attitude in the workplace! We're so glad he was able to keep the process simple for you. We'll be sure to pass this awesome review along to Niko. ROK on!

The Treasury Group Locust Valley, NY

Stephen M. and Robert C. are exceptional in their field. They are honest, hard working and very dedicated to their work. They are experts and highly knowledgeable. They always return my phone calls and/or emails in a timely manor. It is a pleasure to work with professionals like Stephen & Robert. I look forward to continue working together for many years. I highly recommend both Robert and Stephen for your financing needs.

Reply from ROK Financial

The Treasury Group, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave this incredible 5-star review about your experience with ROK Financial and your Senior Business Financing Advisor, Stephen and Partnership Advisor, Robert Converse! Those two make a great team, don't they? At ROK, we believe in being 100% transparent with our customers, our partners, and our employees, and we're ecstatic to hear we were just that for you. We also know how valuable a Business Owner's time is. We do our best to work as quickly as possible while providing our customers with the ultimate Business Financing Experience. We look forward to building a ROK-Solid Partnership with you as we work together to help Business Owners build their business on our solid foundation of financing here at ROK Financial! 🤘

Rich Walinsky Southampton, PA

Working with Eric T., Justin W., and Mike G. is a pleasure. I've worked as an ISO partner with many groups before, and so often been frustrated by a lack of communication with my client or myself. The team at ROK Financial is there to help the merchants I refer get the funding they need. I look forward to sending more referrals over as soon as possible.

Reply from ROK Financial

Rich, we spoke to Eric T, Justin W, and Mike G and you know what they said? You're a pleasure to work with as well! Thank you for choosing to work with our team at ROK Financial as we help businesses get back to business with simpler business financing! We look forward to our continued partnership!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Gary J Bras Antioch, CA

Working with Nick C. at ROK Financial is very rewarding and enjoyable. Nick and his team at ROK Financial cut through the nonsense and get right to the point of filling the capital needs of their clients. Nick quickly analyzes the company's needs, provides alternative solutions and then very rapidly closes and funds the deal. Proven results with true professionalism A true gem in the finance sector.

Reply from ROK Financial

Gary, Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome 5-star review. Our team works diligently to assure all of their client's needs are met, and I'm so glad Nick was successful in doing that for you! Were so glad you had a quick and seamless experience with us!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Matt Randallstown, MD

I worked with Rob to close a deal and it was great and quick! Looking forward to doing more with him and the team!

Reply from ROK Financial

Matt, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Rob, your Partnership Advisor and the rest of the team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy we were able to get you funded quickly! We're looking forward to our continued partnership together as well!

Michael Gilling Huntington Beach, CA

I was happy with the results of my business loan and with Josh D, he always returned my calls/emails in a timely manner even with a 3 hour time difference.

Reply from ROK Financial

Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-Star review about Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. We put a lot of work into being a resource to our customers and our clients, and so I’m glad to hear we're doing it and doing it well! Were always here for you Michael, no matter the distance!

Kelvin C Whitsett, NC

Josh D. Was very professional and knowledgeable. He listen to my needs and delivered on a plan that allowed me to get the funding I needed for my business in timely manner.

Reply from ROK Financial

Kelvin, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great 5-Star review about Josh and our tema here at ROK Financial. At ROK, We strive to understand our clients and their business' needs fully so we can appropriately deliver the best financing product for their business. We're so glad we could help you receive the funding you needed and provide it to you in a timely manner. We're always here for you!

Jose Santiago Hartford, CT

Andrew and Nick have been a great help & service. Standing for integrity and hard work. It's definitely about the getting down to business with this dynamic duo!

Reply from ROK Financial

Hey Jose, Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review about our team at ROK, specifically Andrew and Nick. Those two make a great team, don't they? Our team works hard to assure a smooth process for everyone involved, and we're so glad we are hitting that mark.

Clifbrown99 Oxford, MI

I had the pleasure of working with Josh D. He offered me a great program to help my business and guided me through the entire process. He returned all phone calls in a timely fashion. The process was very quick and easy.

Reply from ROK Financial

Clifbrown99, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Josh, your Senior Business Financing Advisor! At ROK Financial, we make sure the Business Owners who choose to work with our team are getting the best Business Financing solutions available to them! We're happy to hear that Josh was communicative and accessible to you throughout the entire process.Thank you for choosing us; we look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Apr. 16th, 2021

Brittany

The paper work was simple. They are quick to respond. No one was rude or pushy. Funding is generally the same day. It was great. There are no drawbacks.

Reply from ROK Financial

Brittany, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review. We take pride in being a resource for Business Owners, and we're happy to hear we were just that for you! We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Nov. 23rd, 2020

Alan Mosher Evans, GA

I recently had the occasion to speak with Niko F. of ROK Financial. I found Niko to polite, professional, and he really knew his stuff. He answered all my questions and really made me comfortable in my decision to partner with ROK Financial. Niko and ROK both get my highest recommendation.

Reply from ROK Financial

Alan, Thank for leaving this awesome review about Niko and our team here at ROK Financial. It's important that we make all partners feel comfortable with their decision and were so happy you decided to partner with us! We look forward to building a solid partnership with you as we work together to help businesses gain access to quick + streamlined capital.

ATMseafood NY Ronkonkoma, NY

Niko F reached out to me via. phone call about possible funding for my business leading up to the busy season. Happy to get the answers I was looking for in regards to term loan and line of credit and what would be best for my company. Looking forward to following back up with him soon!

Reply from ROK Financial

ATMseafood NY, thank you for taking the time to share your 5-star experience with your Partnership Advisor, Niko! At ROK Financial, we look forward to being a resource to our Partners and even potential Partners. We look forward to hearing back from you and learning how we can work together to help Business Owners gain access to quick and simple Business Financing!

Apr. 12th, 2021

Jose Baeza Buffalo Grove, IL

I work with Timothy S. and Robert D. at ROK Financial. They assist with unique scenarios and tough industries such as restaurants. Great partners to have because of their flexibility. Thank you Tim and Rob, looking forward to working together the next few years

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Jose, for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with ROK Financial and your Senior Financing Advisor, Rob and Partnership Advisor, Tim. Those two make a great team, don't they? I can't wait to share this great review with them! Here's to working together to help Business Owners across the country gain access to the capital they need to reach new heights!

KingChuckie Hollywood, FL

The best working capital loan terms I’ve seen thus far. Their staff seems to be in sync with one another. The tag team Nick and Niko are are awesome when it comes to helping clients, and they are one hell of a support system for the Brokers in their network as well. Keep up the excellent work guys!

Reply from ROK Financial

WOW, KingChuckie, Thank you for taking the time to leave our team this awesome 5-star review. Our team works super hard to provide an easy experience for our clients, and were so happy we succeeded. Their support system is unmatched! We cant wait to pass this review on to Niko and Nick!

Ronald Atiba Colorado Springs, CO

Justin W. at ROK Financial is great to work with and is extremely transparent & receptive. I would highly recommend him as he holds themself to the highest form of professionalism. He also provides me with great SEO/Google Ad knowledge to grow my business and attract new clients

Reply from ROK Financial

Ronald, Thank you for not only taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review, but for leaving more than one! We appreciate you helping us grow our business! Your partnership advisor, Justin and the rest of our team appreciate your appreciation. Glad that we could provide you with additional business information to expand and thrive in today's business world! We look forward to tracking your continued success!

Mar. 24th, 2021

Keon Georges Powder Springs, GA

Timothy S. and the team at ROK Financial are a great asset for small businesses who are having trouble obtaining financing. They take the consultative approach and educate businesses of all kinds on what is available unsecured and specifically what they may qualify for unsecured. Thanks ROK

Reply from ROK Financial

Keon, Thank YOU for taking the time to leave this ROK'n 5-star review for us on multiple platforms! Were so happy to hear that your Partnership Advisor Timothy was about to provide you with all the information and help you needed throughout the process! We hope to work together again soon!

Mar. 24th, 2021

Jason Silva Holtsville, NY

Jason - Staff Accountant Being an accountant, I speak with businesses for a variety of reasons. If they ever bring up the need for outside financing, ROK Fi is there to provide educational and consultative assistance to those that are curious about what is available in the alternative finance market today. Thank you Tim and the team at ROK.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jason, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Tim and the team here at ROK Financial. We take pride in being a resource for our Partners as they look for the best Business Financing options for their clients, and we're happy to hear our knowledge in the space has been beneficial to you and your clients. We look forward to working together in the future!

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Eugene C Amato Shrewsbury, MA

I always have a great experience talking through a deal with Nick C. Nick takes the time to find viable options for my clients at all times. He's hard-working and very attentive. He truly focuses on getting the deal approved and closed. It's always a win-win with Nick

Reply from ROK Financial

Eugene, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with your Senior Finance Advisor, Nick C, and the ROK Financial process we take pride in! We are ecstatic about our Partnership and look forward to working together to provide a solid foundation of business financing to your clients.

Feb. 18th, 2021

Charles Major Jacksonville, FL

My experience with ROK was one of the best I've had and I appreciate all help I received from Josh and everyone I would like to say thank you everyone Cencerly Charles Major

Reply from ROK Financial

Charles, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review with ROK Financial. We're so glad you had a great experience with us and thrilled we were able to help ease any financial burdens in these times!Thank you so much for showing your appreciation to the ROK team!

May. 21st, 2021

Willie McMichael Asheboro, NC

My experience with ROK Financial has been a great..!! Andrew & Travis are the best in the business and are great to work with.

Reply from ROK Financial

Willie, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review about Andrew, Travis, and the team here at ROK Financial. We value your feedback and are thrilled we were able to be a resource for you during these tough times.

Jay Farman College Point, NY

Timothy S. and the team at ROK FInancial are a great resource for small businesses that cannot get approved traditionally. Both consultative and experienced when it comes to all types of alternative finance.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jay,Thank you so much for showing your appreciation to Timothy S and the ROK team! ROK works hard to be the best non-traditional business financing options for small businesses and were glad you think we are! Tim is extremely experience and involved when it comes to his job as our Partnership Advisor. ROK on!