Best Company Guarantee ROK Financial Logo

ROK Financial

9.8

LAST UPDATED: December 7th, 2022

Opened in 2020 from the turmoil caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, ROK Financial was founded by its current CEO James Webster. Webster is a former business partner of the well-established business financing and services provider National Business Capital & Services.

Like many businesses, National was forced to pause its operations due to the pandemic. ROK Financial was born of the desire to continue helping businesses succeed and bring employees back to work.

Best Company interviewed ROK Financial's CRO, Patrick Manning, to learn more about the business.

ROK Financial Interview with Best Company

ROK Financial is a very new company. However, Webster has almost two decades of experience in the financial services industry. During his time at National Business Capital & Services, his team helped secure over $1 billion in financing for small businesses. This dedication to building businesses from their foundation and maintaining business partnerships is central to ROK Financial’s business financing platform.

For being so new to the industry, ROK Financial has a robust variety of funding types. Its current small business and commercial lending options include the following:

• Small business loans
  • Asset based loans
  • Franchise financing
  • Startup financing
search

Highlight: ROK Financial is currently offering its full suite of loan products.

In light of the financial uncertainty related to the COVID-19 pandemic, some business loan providers are only offering limited funding options. For example, some of the top loan providers were only accepting Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan applications instead of, or in addition to, their normal products until mid-August 2020 and beyond.

By contrast, ROK Financial was actually born out of the turmoil of the pandemic and is actively lending, which helps it stand out from competitors.

The Good

• Same-Day Funding
  • No Minimum FICO
  • Lower Required Months in Business
  • Fast Application Process
  • Higher Loan Minimums and Maximums

Same-Day Funding

ROK Financial can potentially provide its customers with same-day funding if a loan application is completed and all necessary documentation is submitted quickly.

Due to the company's use of fintech, business owners can be out of underwriting in hours and receive funds on the same day. This is less common within the business loans industry — more typical is a promise of funding within 24 hours.

No Minimum FICO

Many business loan companies like ROK Financial have minimum FICO score requirements typically in the low 600s. ROK Financial does not have a minimum FICO score on its loan offerings. Most of its top financing options have no minimum, and it encourages businesses with bad credit to apply.

Unlike traditional banks, there are alternative lenders on the market that have programs for all types of credit profiles. ROK Financial advises business owners not to be discouraged by their credit score. Businesses can still qualify for specific products and programs though alternative sources.

Lower Required Months in Business

ROK Financial will work with businesses that have been in business for a shorter amount of time. This is unique among its competitors, many of which may require a business be open for at least 12 months prior to applying for financing. Many businesses can qualify for ROK Financial’s top financing options with as little as 3 months in business.

ROK Financial will also work with startup companies. If you have been in business for less than 6 months, you are considered a startup. Most financing options require a minimum of 6 months in business and at least $15,000 gross revenue per month, but startups can be exempt from these requirements. You will be required to have a credit score of at least 650.

Fast Application Process

The application process can vary widely across companies working with business loan financing. ROK Financial's initial loan process application is very brief. It asks for your contact information, time in business, credit score, annual gross sales, and industry.

After you submit the application, a ROK Financial business financing advisor will contact you to discuss what loan options you may have and which to pursue.

Higher Loan Minimums and Maximums

Each business loan provider will have a different minimum and maximum loan amount. ROK Financial’s loan minimums and maximums are higher than is typical. This could be beneficial for your business if you are looking for larger amounts of funding.

Most of the funding options offered by ROK Financial have a loan minimum of $10,000 and a loan maximum of $5 million.

The Bad

• No Information on Business Terms and Interest Rates
  • New Company

No Information on Business Terms and Interest Rates

The ROK Financial website does not provide any information on the business terms or interest rates of the loans it typically secures for its customers. This could be very frustrating for you if you are shopping around and trying to compare the offerings from other loan companies.

New Company

While its employees and leadership have years of industry experience, ROK Financial has only been in business for a couple years. This could mean that it may have fewer lending partners and a smaller marketplace of lenders.

Additionally, while the company does have a solid lineup of lending options, some of its competitors offer business credit cards, financing for cannabis businesses, and other business services not currently in ROK Financial's suite of services.

The Bottom Line

ROK Financial started its company in 2020 during the coronavirus pandemic. The company's leadership saw the need for small business financing in the country and decided to break off from a larger business loan servicing firm in order to continue providing loans to businesses during a difficult financial time. This dedication to providing financing to businesses is admirable.

You will find that ROK Financial is willing to work with a larger group of businesses, including startups and those with poor credit. It also has higher loan maximums which could be helpful if you're a business owner looking for more financing.

All that said, it's ROK Financial reviews from real customers that matter most in determining the company's trustworthiness.

The verdict? ROK reviews consistently praise the company for efficiency, professionalism, and responsiveness. Read more below.

not_listed_location

ROK Financial Frequently Asked Questions

What types of business loans does ROK Financial offer?

ROK Financial offers a wide variety of business loan options including term loans, lines of credit, equipment financing, SBA loans, and much more.

Is there a minimum requirement to apply for business financing with ROK Financial?

While many factors come into play when approving a business, ROK Financial requires a minimum of $120,000 in annual gross along with at least six months in business.

Is ROK Financial a direct lender?

No, ROK Financial is not a direct lender. The company has boutique-style relationships with a group of hand-selected lenders who provide top-notch funding and programs tailored to individual business needs.

How quickly will I receive my funds after approval?

ROK Financial will work swiftly to expedite the funding process. Once all the documentation is completed, you can see funds in your account in as little as 24 hours.

What type of documentation is required?

Typical documentation needed to submit your application includes business bank statements and a signed application.
Message from
ROK Financial

ROK Financial is committed to providing the best small business financing options available today. ROK Financial is backed by a seasoned team of knowledgeable advisors and support staff, with direct access to the top FinTech and commercial lenders. Now more than ever, it is time for small businesses to get back to business, and the team at ROK Financial is ready to help make that happen.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.9

bookmark

Featured Review

Monica Russell Arlington, TX

I trust Rok's team to get the impossible done! If they can't get it done, no one can. I have worked with Stephen and Andrew to help my clients get additional funding when everyone else said no! Andrew and Stephen are great to work with. They are positive and honest. I have learned a lot working with them.

Reply from ROK Financial

Monica, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review abour our team here at ROK, specifically your Partnership Advisor Andrew, and your Sr. Business Advisor, Stephen. We know it can be difficult to find any financing for your clients, especially financing that works for them and we're so glad we could be your saving grace! We strive to be as upfront and honest with our partners and clients to assure a smoothing funding process for everyone. We look forward to our continued partnership!

Aug. 9th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Katie Prusinski Sayville, NY

Went in thinking we wouldn’t be approved. Our bank who we’ve been with for 14 years declined us. Philip L. got it done in 2 days, a week before we needed it. Thank you Rok Financial this is amazing.

Reply from ROK Financial

Katie, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with your Finance Manager, Philip, and the team at ROK Financial. We're sorry to hear the bank you've been with for 14 years couldn't work with you to find a solution. We're glad to hear that our team was able to work with you to find financing that worked best for you. If there's anything you ever need, don't hesitate to reach back out to us!

Mar. 5th, 2021

Thurston Armbrister Hollywood, FL

Great service, my first experience with loan process and they made it an easy and effective. Will continue to build a long term relationship! Would definitely recommend their service.

Ed Farrel St Louis, MO

Have nothing but good things to say about ROK Financial. They have been above board from the beginning, everything that they say they will do, they do...which is not always the case in this industry! Chris & Mike offer outstanding support, always keeping you in the loop. Highly recommend ROK for any small business that needs financing!

Reply from ROK Financial

Ed, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Chris and Mike on our team here at ROK Financial. We work hard to provide support and comfort throughout our funding process and you were no exception. We're so glad our team was able to make you feel comfortable and informed during your funding! We truly appreciate the kind words and you recommending ROK to other small businesses in need of financing!

Dec. 6th, 2022

Keisha Reed Lawrenceville, GA

Oliver T with Rok Financial has been exceptional. I know first hand getting people qualified and funded can be stressful but Oliver explains everything that is required to a T. Oliver takes the time to contact partners and answers any all questions we may have at that time, so we can better understand the process and submit applications. Oliver makes himself available to be a resource for us whenever we need it, so I know our customers is and will be treated with the same utmost customer service that he provides to both my partners and myself. This is one move that I will not regret. Thank you so much for everything Oliver. Now let’s get our business owners funded. ☺️🙌👏

Reply from ROK Financial

Keisha, WOW, thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review about your experience working with Oliver on our team here at ROK Financial. Our team really takes the time to explain our process so that our partners and their clients can feel comfortable throughout the funding process! We're happy to hear that Oliver has been such a great resource for you and your clients and that you've chosen to work with us! We greatly appreciate the review and look forward to building a strong partnership together! Lets ROK!

Sep. 27th, 2022

Mary Adams K'alak'i T'bilisi, TB

I've had great experience with ROK Financial! They provide years of industry experience in the most transparent and honest way possible which makes them an industry leader. I've been working with Timothy S for quite some time now and I can truly say he is one of the greatest professionals I've worked with. He's always on top of the deals, has been very supportive, engaging and consistent in following up whenever I have questions or need guidance on a particular need for my clients. All I've seen from ROK Financial is great excellence. I'm looking forward to working with you on many more great deals!

Reply from ROK Financial

Mary, WOW, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Timothy on our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to be transparent and honest throughout every funding here at ROK and you are no different! We're so happy to hear that Timothy has been consistent and keeps you in the loop on your clients fundings! We truly appreciate you choosing to work with us and look forward to building a long partnership together!

Sep. 26th, 2022

Jerry Kessler Miami, FL

Rok Financial is a great Funding company with Great Customer Service. Mr. Ryan B is a great at his position in helping my deals get funded.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jerry, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Ryan on our team here at ROK Financial. We're happy to hear that Ryan has been a great resource for you in helping your clients access the funding they need for their business. We look forward to building a strong partnership together!

Dec. 7th, 2022

Greg Johnson Indianapolis, IN

I work with Ryan B and he gave great explanation of the products, options available and they get through underwriting really fast. A great option for businesses that need funding fast!!!

Reply from ROK Financial

Greg, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Ryan on our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad Ryan has been knowledgeable and helpful in getting your clients the funds they need for their businesses! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to building a strong strategic partnership together!

Nov. 16th, 2022

RN Business Management Jacksonville, FL

ROK Financial came through! Very simple, quick process. With 48 hours my funds were deposited according to the terms. Will definitely recommend! Timothy did a great job working with me on the terms and ensuing the entire went through smoothly.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review about your experience working with Timothy on our team here at ROK Financial. We work hard to get our clients funded FAST and you were no exception! We really appreciate you recommending us to other small businesses in need of financing! We look forward to watching your business continue to grow and succeed!

Oct. 26th, 2022

Bluefin Solar Los Angeles, CA

After working with several "professionals" who submitted my application to their underwriters and offered me a loan only to come back (after the contract was signed) to ask for more information, working with Mike G and Rok Financial was an absolute dream! Mike was clear about what he would need and what he thought he could do, He surpassed my expectations. He asked for less and gave me more and did it in less than 48 hours. I can not recommend Mike and Rok Financial any stronger. If you need money for your business call Mike.

Reply from ROK Financial

Bluefin, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about your experience working with Mike on our team here at ROK Financial. We work hard to provide clear instructions and expectations so that you can feel confident in your funding process! We're so glad we could get your business the funds you need and look forward to watching your business continue to grow!

Oct. 3rd, 2022

King Kong Rohnert Park, CA

Chris B and Nick C are absolute killers in their industry. There is no other call you need to make as these two get it done. They are writing paper that others say no to and in a timely fashion.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Chris and Nick on our team here at ROK Financial. We work hard to get our clients the financing they need and you are no exception! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to working together again soon!

Oct. 28th, 2022

baykes75 Hollywood, FL

I am grateful to the team at ROK Financial, especially Trevor C for his help throughout the process. Trevor is knowledgeable, professional, and very nice to work with. I had a wonderful experience and I will recommend Trevor to my network.

Reply from ROK Financial

Baykes, we're so glad you had a great experience working with Trevor on our team here at ROK Financial. Our team always goes the extra mile to assure we get our clients the funds they need! We greatly appreciate the review and you recommending ROK to other small businesses in need of financing!

Sep. 15th, 2022

Tony Davis TX

My experience was great, no complaints here. Robert was very professional and was willing to listen to my concerns and answer my questions, without brushing me off. The process was quick and not time consuming, and that was really helpful to me because of my schedule. His response times by phone calls, texts, and emails to me were outstanding. I felt bad making him wait for my responses to him. LOL! I will recommend ROK Financial to family members, friends, and anyone else.

Reply from ROK Financial

Tony, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Robert on our team here at ROK Financial! We're happy to listen to our clients concerns so that we can help make you feel more comfortable throughout the funding process. We're so glad we could help you get the financing you needed and fast! We truly appreciate the kind words and thank you for recommending us to other small businesses in need of financing!

Aug. 26th, 2022

Delmas Skipper Bryan, TX

Oliver T at ROK Financial was great, responsive, and very professional working with me on my business startup. He helped me get exactly what I was looking for.

Reply from ROK Financial

Delmas, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Oliver on our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad our team could help you get the funding you need for your business. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to watching your business grow!

Nov. 9th, 2022

Arlandus Howard St Louis, MO

This was the best Loan situation I have ever had everything went so smooth the process is easy and simple but the customer service aspect is excellent

Reply from ROK Financial

Arlandus, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad you had such a great experience working with us! Our team works hard to provide the best customer service possible and we're so glad we are hitting our mark! We greatly appreciate the kind words and look foward to watching your business continue to grow and succeed!

Oct. 27th, 2022

Fred Mars Escondido, CA

I want to thank Justin L and Nick C for funding a deal that I referred and allowing me to be part of that process. I'm looking forward to referring more deals for them.

Reply from ROK Financial

Fred, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad Justin and Nick could get your client funded! We look forward to building a strong relationship together!

Oct. 20th, 2022

Jay Jones Tupelo, MS

Matt and Timothly were great to work with they were able to get my client approved. The process was quick and without all the crazy paperwork that most lenders require!

Reply from ROK Financial

Jay, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Matt and Timothy on our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad they made the process quick and easy for you to get your client the funding they needed! We pride ourselves on our easy funding process and appreciate the kind words! We look forward to building a strategic partnership together!

Oct. 20th, 2022

Yolanda Perrilloux Baton Rouge, LA

Jay G was phenomenal! At my point of contact with him I was so very disillusioned about moving my business forward. Just coming out of the pandemic, inflation hit with a vengeance. He was transparent about the entire process. I felt extremely comfortable working with him. I feel as if the light at the end of the tunnel is bright. Thanks ROK, you ROCK!

Reply from ROK Financial

Yolanda, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about your experience working with Jay on our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that Jay was transparent and made you feel comfortable throughout your funding process. We're so glad we could help you access financing and look forward to watching your business continue to grow!

Aug. 3rd, 2022

Mr 4:44 Smile Jacksonville, FL

Justin & Tim is great guys. they will keep you updated on the process and go the extra mile to get you funded! ROK FINANCIAL ROCK!

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for taking the time to leave this ROK-star review about your experience working with Justin and Tim on our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad we could help get your clients the funds they need. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to building a strategic partnership together!

Nov. 8th, 2022

Health & Wealth Innovations Rock Hill, SC

ROK Financial has been a great pleasure to work with! They have provided an opportunity for me to help so many of my business clients receive funding and for this, I am so grateful. Thank you ROK Financial for all you do and for assisting small businesses when no other company would!

Reply from ROK Financial

Health & Wealth Innovations, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about your experience with our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad we could match you with the right financing that fits your small business! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to watching you continue to grow and succeed!

Helena Chu Issaquah, WA

I have been using ROK Financials because my line of business isn’t even provide the fundings quickly most of the time and Timothy and Greg have been such great patterns. They are so professional and easy to work with. They really do understand the business needs. I would recommend everyone to reach out to these folks for any questions.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for leaving this 5-star review, Helena! We're thrilled you had the chance to work with Timothy and Greg. ROK Financial prides itself on being able to understand each individual businesses needs (we know they're not all the same!) We look forward to aiding you in your continued success!

Jun. 24th, 2022

Hideaki Kuo Rosemead, CA

Rok financial is awesome! They deliver when other firm fails. Andrew and Paul are always helpful with any questions that I have. The whole process is simple and fast! They also have many different options for funding which is great. I highly recommend working with them!

Reply from ROK Financial

Hideaki, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew, Paul and our team here at ROK Financial. We work hard to provide a simple and fast experience for all our clients and you are no exception! We greatly appreciate the kind words and for recommending us to other small businesses in need of financing!

Jun. 17th, 2022

Sam Sapien Henderson, NV

ROK Financial has been such a pleasure to deal with! Their investments into technology are amazing everything is so streamlined. My account manager Andrew F has also been a pleasure to deal with, easy to speak to always available at least when i need him! My experience thus far has been great! Thank you for such an awesome partnership and for taking care of my clients!!

Reply from ROK Financial

Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad that Andrew was always available to you and answered any questions you had throughout the process. We appreciate you bringing your clients to ROK and look forward to building a strategic partnership together!

Apr. 8th, 2022

Christina Quach Austin, TX

We've had a great experience working with Niko from Rok Financial. After the many global supply chain issues of last year, we were in a bind with cash flow and needed a loan to get us through the latter half of the year, while waiting for our delayed shipments. Niko took the time to understand our situation and needs, and was able to present us with some good financing options for our young business. We talked with many different companies, and he was the only one that didn't use high-pressure tactics, was realistic and thorough in explaining our options, and made sure things went smoothly from beginning to end, even after we received funding. Rok Financial has helped keep our business going through a very challenging period, and are glad to have them as a resource. Would definitely recommend working with Rok & Niko ⭐️

Reply from ROK Financial

Christina, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Niko and our team here at ROK Financial. Our team works hard to understand our clients situation and needs and work hard to assist in the best way we can! We're so happy that Niko was able to walk you through realistic options for fundinf your business and could provide you with comfort during a challenging period. We appreciate the recommendation and kind words, we look forward to working together again soon!

Feb. 16th, 2022

Nancy Fields Salt Lake City, UT

Late in the afternoon, it just happened to be the day before New Year's Eve I responded to an email that I received from ROK Financial where I was needing some clarification. I truly wasn't expecting to hear back from anyone that day and was about out the door when I received a phone call from Trevor C, a Business Development Officer at ROK, not 5 minutes after my email was sent. More than once I told him I was super impressed that I received a response so quickly. I really appreciated speaking to Trevor directly, as such, he was able to offer me the clarification that I was looking for and then some. After we hung up, he followed up our phone conversation with additional emails. I'm definitely looking forward to working with Trevor.

Reply from ROK Financial

Nancy, thank you for this AWESOME 5-star review! We're thrilled that you are looking forward to working with Trevor and that he was able to assist you in such a short time over the holiday. We certainly pride ourselves on being accessible at all times! We look forward to this continued partnership and are happy to have you!

Jan. 5th, 2022

Rudy Bello Vancouver, WA

Vish S. and Oliver T. were very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Their commitments and persistent made the funding go smoothly and fast.

Reply from ROK Financial

Rudy, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Vish and Oliver on our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad our team could make you feel comfortable during your funding process. We look foward to working together again soon!

Sep. 30th, 2022

De'Andre Bedford El Reno, OK

Very professional and just a great overall experience. Looking forward to working with them in the future. Thanks Justin W.

Reply from ROK Financial

De'Andre. thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Justin on our team here at ROK Financial, We're so glad Justin was professional and provided a great funding experience for you! We look forward to working together again soon!

Sep. 21st, 2022

Thomas Mowery Fort Wayne, IN

Customer Review Video

Reply from ROK Financial

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Trevor on our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear Trevor provided great customer service throughout your funding experience! We greatly appreciate you recommending ROK to other small businesses in need of financing!

Sep. 1st, 2022

victor ramirez New York, NY

Rok financial is the best hands down in the lending space !! Their transparent !! And work in favor of business by allowing longer payback terms and they can easily fund upwards of 2 million in 2 days time !!!

Reply from ROK Financial

Victor, thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review about your experience working with our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad that you found our staff to be professional and helpful throughout your funding experience! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to working together again soon!

Aug. 8th, 2022

Stephen Kimani Las Vegas, NV

This is a great company to work with for all your financial needs, their funding process is swift backed by a very professional team of financial advisors and business developers like Justin W. Thank you ROK!

Reply from ROK Financial

Stephen, thank you for the 5-star review! We're so happy to hear you had such a positive experience working with us and that Justin was able to assist you with your financing needs! We look forward to working together again soon!

Small Business Loans Philadelphia, PA

Justin W my rep with ROK Financial is supportive and helps with keeping me updated on my clients applications. The team was able to get my client approved for financing when others said no, they all go above and beyond.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're thrilled you had the opportunity to work with Justin and that you found him to be very supportive and helpful in the financial process! We look forward to working with you again on future deals!

Padosta Khasidis Corona, CA

Oliver had been a big help in this process. He also helped in solving some the problems I had to face with my bank. I am glad to add his name Tina small group of people that helped me along the way on this trucking industry. I will definitely reconsider ROC Financial to my fellow truckers.

Reply from ROK Financial

Padosta, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad Oliver was able to help solve your problems with the bank and throughout your entire funding process. We appreciate you recommending ROK Financial to other truckers and businesses in need of Business Financing.

May. 16th, 2022

Cedric Burns Marietta, GA

I have learned so much from Chris and Patrick about this business and ROK's resources. They've been highly responsive and always look for solutions. They always take a creative approach and present ideas and options worth considering- Great job guys and keep up the excellent work.

Reply from ROK Financial

Cedric, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with our team here at ROK Financial, specifically Chris and Patrick. We're so glad you found our team to be responsive and helpful. We work hard to find a solution for our clients no matter what it takes! We appreciate the kind words and hope to work together again soon.

May. 12th, 2022

Purple Cow Capital Reno, NV

An A+ for ROK Financial and Andrew F In a business ("alternative lending") where there are some questionable players, ROK Financial and Andrew F stand out from the crowd as professionals. From their technology to their personal service, this crew deserves an A+ rating. I can always count on them to take great care of our clients. Thank you.

Reply from ROK Financial

Purple Cow Capital, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad you found our technology and team to be top notch! We work hard to take good care of our clients and we're happy that it shows! We look forward to building a strategic partnership together!

Apr. 29th, 2022

James Lerebours Dallas, GA

ROK Financial is a great company to deal with. Andrew F is very professional, really knowledgeable, communicates well, and made the loan funding process seamless for my client to get funded. Great job, looking forward to the next deal. If you are looking for business funding go with ROK Financial. Than you

Reply from ROK Financial

James, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. Our team truly cares about our clients and we're so happy that it shows! We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to watching your business grow!

Mar. 30th, 2022

Bigacetrucking LLC Live Oak, FL

This has been one the best and easiest experience for me getting financing has been hard for my business is new and growing Timothy was more than helpful and informative he made this process seem simple and he was always available to answer questions he got me set up with a deal that works for me and got it done I a day I’m looking forward to growing my business and my relationship with Rok

Reply from ROK Financial

Big Ace Trucking, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Timmy and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so grateful for this awesome review and glad that Timothy provided such an great funding experience for you. Our team is always available to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to watching your business grow!

Mar. 3rd, 2022

Anna Springer Kyle, TX

Stephen and Timothy, Both of these men have been extremely helpful in a moments notice. I have had situations occur that warranted immediate attention, to fix something I messed up . 😅 Their knowledge, attention to detail, willingness to assist, laid back and friendly attitudes put them up there with excellent service, skills and personalities. I always feel happier after I get off the phone or texts. Thank you for all you both do!!!

Reply from ROK Financial

Anna, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Stephen, Timothy and our team here at ROK Financial! We're happy you had a pleasant experience working with us! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to working together again soon!

Feb. 18th, 2022

Beau-Monde Enterprises LLC Covington, GA

Justin and Rob are awesome! They make the loan process as seamless as possible, which allows me to keep my clients happy. I recently had a client in urgent need of working capital and with Justin and Rob’s help, we were able to get my client approved and funded in three days! What an excellent way to end the year! I’m looking forward to starting the year off strong with Justin, Rob, and Rok Financial!

Reply from ROK Financial

Beau-Monde Enterprises, thank you for leaving this 5-star review about your experience working with Justin, Rob, and our team here at ROK Financial. WOW! We're so happy we could get your client funded in just 3 days! We look forward to building a strong strategic relationship together!

Jan. 3rd, 2022

Cayce Prunesti Ocean View, DE

I had a long time client that I could never get a longer term loan to help lower his clients payments. Mr. Nick C helped me get a loan that saved my client $8K a month in cash flow and was weekly payback opposed to daily! He answered every call, e-mail, and text. Extremely smooth process. Thanks Nick for all you did for myself and the client! I highly recommend Rok Financial.

Reply from ROK Financial

Cayce, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Nick and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad we could get your client funded with rates that are better for them! We care about our clients and are so happy that Nick was attentive in answer your questions! We appreciate your review and recommendation of ROK!

Jan. 3rd, 2022

Karen Ciocchi Columbus, OH

My first deal with ROK. I was new to ROK and needed some help with my first deal. The team was really supportive and helped me all the way through. Andrew F helped me sign up, get logged in to the agent portal, and get a link to the online application that I could forward to my prospect. Josh D as my sales manager who closed the sale. Signup to funding was 11/18 to 12/8, a little longer than normal for an LOC but the Thanksgiving holiday was the chief cause. Since there is a 4-hour time zone difference, I mostly worked with Andrew and Josh via text, and they were very responsive, even over the holiday weekend. They made it super easy for me to get my first sale, for which I am very grateful. -KC, Anchorage Alaska

Reply from ROK Financial

Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew, Josh, and our team here at ROK Financial. Our team tries our best to be as supportive and helpful throughout the funding process as we can be and we're so happy to hear we are hitting that mark with you. We're so happy to hear our team was responsive even over the holday weekend. We look forward to watching your business grow!

Dec. 16th, 2021

R Agency Las Vegas, NV

I am still in disbelief almost a week later. From my initial contact with Tim - he was amazing. Almost turning into my financial life coach. The "No BS" approach was a breeze! As a minority woman in business - Tim went above and beyond to ensure I was never told no again. While we are starting small to gain inventory, my loan process was fast, easy and smooth. If you are just starting or are in the stages of growth - be sure to have ROK Financial help with your process. They understand the ENTIRE picture. After being told no SO many times - it felt amazing to hear Tim say YES. I look forward to working with them over and over again!

Reply from ROK Financial

We're so happy we were able to get you that YES you've been looking for! Tim is an incredibly hard worker and we're thrilled you had the chance to work with him and he was able to go above and beyond for you. We're so grateful to have you in our network now and look forward to taking your business to new heights!!!

Oct. 21st, 2021

Stephanie Louis Brooklyn, NY

As a small business owner, I've had a bit of trouble securing financing from traditional lenders and banks. And of course, as a result of the COVID pandemic, it became even harder to get the financing I needed to keep my business afloat. I wish I could have saved myself so much grief and stress and knew about ROK Financial earlier. Josh was truly phenomenal. You could tell he really cared about my business. Josh went above and BEYOND in finding products that suited our particular financial profile. Everything was made clear - there were no surprises or hidden fees. He worked diligently on my case until he got me funded. And this was a completely non-judgmental, easy process. All of these 5-star reviews about ROK are really true. If you start here, you won't regret it. Best phone call I ever made.

Reply from ROK Financial

Stephanie, WOW, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Josh, your Sr. Business Advisor and your experience with our team here at ROK Financial. We know how much businesses struggled as a result of the pandemic and how financing became significantly harder to obtain. We truly care about our client's business and im so glad you felt the same! We strive to have an open line of communication throughout the entire process so theres no room for any surprises when it comes to financing! Were so appreciative of this great review across multiple platforms and for you recommending us to other businesses in need of financing! We look forward to watching your business reach new heights!

Jul. 29th, 2021

Vince Collins Birmingham, AL

ROK Financial rocks--Justin W. is a ROK-Star. It is anomalous nowadays to connect and work with people who are genuinely positive and passionate about helping others to succeed. J. W. has been extremely supportive and resourceful, is always probing to find new ways to help me to become more effective and efficient to serve businesses to grow my own. Additionally, it is great to be aligned with someone (and a company) who not only talks the talk of honesty and integrity but walks the walk. Having access to a broad range of products and services aimed at solving cashflow and growth challenges for small businesses creates a super win/win for all involved. And yes, there are some good companies and great people in the alternative lending space--Justin and ROK are GRAND. I am honored to be a ROK-a-fella.

Reply from ROK Financial

Vince, Where do we even begin with a review like this? WOW, thank you so much for taking the time and detail to describe your experience with your Partnership Advisor, Justin, and the team here at ROK Financial. At ROK, we value our relationships with our partners and want to see you succeed while you build a solid relationship with your clients by utilizing our products, services, and advice to help you do just that! We're honored to have you in our ROK Family and look forward to our continued partnership as we help Businesses across the country solve cashflow and growth challenges together! 🤘+ ❤ The ROK Team

Apr. 2nd, 2021

Ross Pantell Tuckerton, NJ

"Timothy S. and Anthony C. are my two points of contact at ROK Financial. I work directly with small businesses and assist them in generating new customers through unique marketing strategies, increasing their revenues and profits while creating a market dominating position. Partnering with ROK gives me access to their full suite of business loan solutions and allows me to leverage some of the most flexible loan options available today to my customers. Especially in todays business climate with covid, ROK Financial has been a major partner in supporting small business owners loans that the average bank could not provide in the timely manor required!" I recommend ROK Financial very highly as they are experts in this space.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Ross, for taking the time to leave this incredible 5-star Trustpilot review about your experience with Timothy Stines, Anthony Cimino, and the team here at ROK Financial! We understand that finding the best financing for your clients isn't always the easiest, and that's why we take pride in our streamlined Business Financing services that help our ROK Partners help their clients quickly and easily!We appreciate you taking the time to reiterate this great review on multiple platforms so that we can help help even more businesses!

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Lee Kramer Silver Spring, MD

As a broker, I am looking for the best funding options for my clients. This has certainly been the case in finding Rok Financial as my major source for financing. In addition to being provided funding products with superior terms to other funders, I am fortunate to have the one-on-one assistance of Nicholas C. as my relationship manager. He has consistently closed deals where others have failed, and with terms that are more beneficial for the clients than would have been expected. Rok Financial and Nicholas have my highest recommendation if you, as a broker, are searching for the best for your clients.

Reply from ROK Financial

Hey Lee, We appreciate the kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you found us when you were looking for the best funding options for your clients! It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our partners' lives better. The team and I are also happy that you found working with your Relationship Manager, Nicholas, beneficial and helpful. He puts a lot of work into being the ultimate resource for his partners and clients, and so we're so glad to hear it’s going so well for the both of you! Have a great day, and thanks for the review! Madi

Mar. 5th, 2021

Gregory Hill Walnut Creek, CA

Trevor C and his team were able to help one of my clients get financing for their business. Great service and follow up! Thank you!

Reply from ROK Financial

Gregory, thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review about your experience working with Trevor and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad we could help your clients get the financing they needed for their business! We work hard to provide great service and appreciate the acknowledgement! We look forward to working together again soon and building a strong partnership together!

Aug. 18th, 2022

rs Guluzade Newton Highlands, MA

Omg It was incredible service Especially I’m appreciated Josh d He’s so professional also so quick I’m really appreciated you guys for great job !

Reply from ROK Financial

Rs, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about your experience working with Josh on our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad you enjoyed working with us and we were able to get your business funded FAST! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to watching your business grow!

Aug. 2nd, 2022

Mark Russ Novi, MI

Oliver T & Justin W are awesome! Funding was quick and painless for my company. I was offered good terms and looking forward to working with them in future.

Reply from ROK Financial

Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about your experience working with Oliver and Justin here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear you found our process to be quick and painless! We're so glad we could find the right financing for your business! We look forward to watching your business continue to grow!

Jul. 21st, 2022

Hamza Davis Atlanta, GA

Timothy at ROK is a great affiliate partner.  If you're looking for someone who will work hard to help your clients' businesses succeed, look no further than Timothy at ROK.

Reply from ROK Financial

Hamza, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Timothy and our team here at ROK Financial. We work hard to help our partners get the best financing available for their clients. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to building a strategic partnership together!

Jul. 5th, 2022

John Gloss Northbrook, IL

Niko was great!! Even though the process took longer than expected, Niko hung in there every step of the way. Niko is very thorough and professional. Highest recommendation possible.

Reply from ROK Financial

John, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with our team here at ROK Financial. We work hard to provide our clients with the best financing experience possible with transparency and honesty throughout the entire process! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to working together again soon.

May. 24th, 2022