LoanBuilder

5.7

LoanBuilder

verified
This company offers service in all 50 states

LoanBuilder is a business loan serviced by Swift Financial LLC, and has been in business since 2006, although the company was acquired by PayPal in 2017 in order to help fuel the dreams of more small businesses. The company’s mission is to help businesses get the right funding quickly by letting them design loans that fit their unique needs to get approved based on how they manage their business. Consumers that choose LoanBuilder should remember that they must have a credit score of 550 or higher.

The Good

• Reasonable Fees
  • Quick Funding Time
  • Covers All 50 States

Reasonable Prices

LoanBuilder has a one-time, fixed-fee payment system that is designed to work with businesses. The company has no origination fees, no stacking fees, and no hidden fees as well. LoanBuilder uses your estimated Business Credit Health for free by asking you a few questions about your business and personal credit; the process does not affect your personal credit.

Quick Funding Time

LoanBuilder can deliver funds to you in as little as one business day, which is really fast and convenient for customers. This is a feature that really benefits customers who are needing quicker loans and don’t want to hassle with waiting around to get funded.

Covers All 50 States

LoanBuilder is available to customers in all 50 states. This is very convenient for any customers that want to use LoanBuilder, but aren’t directly near the offices LoanBuilder has in Delaware and Pennsylvania. LoanBuilder is a company that can work with customers all over the country and still best serve them.

The Bad

Limited Customer Service

LoanBuilder only has two ways for customers to contact customer service. If customers are wanting to know more about LoanBuilder, the only options they have are calling the company’s phone number or emailing. There is no chat feature on the website, which can be inconvenient for customers. Because LoanBuilder has a lack of information on their website, the company would benefit from offering different ways for customers to contact their customer service.

The Bottom Line

LoanBuilder, A PayPal Service does not have a lot of information for customers. The company does have reasonable prices, but there isn’t a lot of information about those prices for customers to look at. LoanBuilder also is able to quickly fund loans, which is really convenient for customers. The general requirements to receive service from LoanBuilder are at least 9 months in business, a minimum annual revenue of $42k, and a minimum credit score of 550, so consider those requirements before choosing LoanBuilder. Additionally, there is limited customer service, and the company has not been in business for very long.

3.9

Nick
March 12th, 2018 Oklahoma City, OK

My contact lady was great, she said i was approved for $70k. I mentioned to her that i didnt need that much. So we went to a smaller loan. Then when it went to the underwriter she says. They asked for all the documents to pay off other debt. So you get all this stuff gather and they tell that their working on reviewing it. Its a merchant loan and you have weekly payments. If i would of borrowed the 35k weekly payment was almost $900 a week for 52 weeks. If your looking for a loan try a credit union. Total pay was 45k in 52 weeks

Rhonda J O'Dell
September 19th, 2017 Cottageville, WV

Nicholas was top notch. He was patient with my questions and very responsive in keeping me informed with the stage of the process. The documentation was easy to provide and easy to complete.

Greg Putnam
September 26th, 2017 Carpinteria, CA

My agent, Bryan, was excellent to work with. He was courteous, knowledgeable and timely. The easiest transaction I've had in this regard.

Marcy Thompson
September 19th, 2017 Grand Island, NE

Swift Capital made everything so easy! Rick was so helpful and walked me through the whole process! I am so thankful!

Michael Waller
September 28th, 2017 Duncan, OK

The service was great from start to finish.

sam
August 15th, 2017 Waterford, CT

Kept sending me mailings, didn't reply to my request for removal, sent another mailing....

Ashley Hammond
July 27th, 2017 Montclair, NJ

I recently borrowed from Swift. Kristen was absolutely fantastic. So responsive and helpful. Up to the point that I got the money she was on top of everything and extremely helpful. The money arrived earlier than they said and then a team of follow up people have beeen equally as helpful. Very impressed with all aspects of dealing with Swift.

Debbie
July 27th, 2017 Indianapolis, IN

I had the easiest and best experience working with Adam on getting a loan with affordable payments through Swift Capital. He was very knowledgable, caring, and helped me through the whole process

MILDY LOUISE GENZ
July 27th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN

I received fast and excellent service from Swift Capital and I would highly recommend this company to everyone. Try them you will be pleased. The service is great and I received my funds in a matter of a few days.

McCleskey
July 27th, 2017

Excellent service. Very Fast. They do what they say.

Tommy Little
July 27th, 2017

The whole process was very easy & the staff was top notch! No complaints at all!

Bruce A.
July 27th, 2017 Gautier, MS

Definitely would recommend to any business. Extremely painless process and staff was very professional. This company has it figured out. Keep up the good work and we at TechMB.net are looking forward to working with you in the future.

Charles Long
May 6th, 2016 Center, TX

Beware of Swift Capital. They call you and tell your approved and then move you through loads of paperwork and then tell you don't qualify only months after successfully paying loan back. Reminds me of dishonest Home closing. I wanted to thank Matt Spann for wasting my companies time and efforts. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SWIFT CAPITAL!!