Contact a company – $100 satisfaction guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

LoanBuilder Logo

7.7

LoanBuilder, A PayPal Service

verified
This company offers service in all 50 states and Washington D.C.

LoanBuilder, A PayPal Service is a business loan serviced by Swift Financial LLC. Swift Financial was established in 2008 with a mission to provide small businesses quick access to funding. In 2017, PayPal acquired Swift Financial to help continue to fuel the dreams of more small businesses.

The Good

• Reasonable Fixed Fee
  • Quick Funding Time
  • Covers All 50 States + D.C.

Reasonable Fixed Fee

LoanBuilder, A PayPal Service has a one-time, fixed-fee cost that is designed to work with businesses. There are no origination fees, no stacking fees, and no hidden fees. On the LoanBuilder website, borrowers can choose their amount on the company’s Loan Configurator and view their repayment in total terms as well as weekly payments. This process will not affect the borrower’s personal credit.

Quick Funding Time

LoanBuilder loans fund in as little as one week, which is quick and convenient for customers. This is a feature that benefits customers who are needing quicker loans and don’t want to hassle with waiting around to get funded.

Covers All 50 States + D.C.

LoanBuilder is available to customers in all 50 states and Washington D.C.

The Bad

Limited Customer Service

If customers are wanting to know more about LoanBuilder, the only options they have are calling the company’s phone number or writing an email. There is no chat feature on the website, which can be inconvenient for customers.

The Bottom Line

LoanBuilder's website has competitive and transparent pricing information and funding can be as quick as one week, which is convenient for customers. LoanBuilder is a service of PayPal, and is worth researching while in the market for a small business loan.

Cheated Customer
November 19th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Just plain creepy loan sharks. The end of the day, that's who you'll be dealing with if you take a loan like this. They don't care at all about customer service or anything. Once you sign the paperwork, don't expect to ever speak to a human being, or to have your emails answered. If anything goes wrong - like your funding delayed for no apparent reason, or they charge you a hidden fee - there's absolutely nothing you can do, because, after all, you signed the long paperwork which probably saves them anyway, and they know you have no recourse at all, so why should they talk to you now? Our horror story: On our second loan, we signed Thursday morning, we were supposed to receive the funds 4pm to our PayPal account. Never happened. Rep emails responds to our email just after 4pm that the funds will be in our account that evening (puh leeze - who transfers at night?) or the next morning. Friday morning comes, no money. I see that the application is dated now for Friday. Great. Probably means will be here 4pm, too late to start getting the money out of PayPal and into a real bank account and send out the wires quickly before the 5pm. Now it means Monday for us. Besides the fact that I'm paying good money every day for this cash - I'm not sure I'll still be able to use it Monday if my vendor cancels the order. Meanwhile, rep is AWOL now since he doesn't need anything further from us. So I call the main Loan Builder number, they refuse to do anything but transfer me to him, and I've been on hold now for 30 minutes. Stay far away. Close your business down before ruining it with people of this caliber.

Marco D'Plumber
November 14th, 2018 Union, NJ DETAILS

Very professional. Easy to talk to. Easy and quick process time.

Stephanie Regan
November 14th, 2018 Atchison, KS DETAILS

Easy to work with - friendly staff and representatives. Like that they care about helping a small business owner like myself. Being a small business it’s diffic to get up and running and maintain during slow periods, they really took away a lot of stress.

Norman Gilmore
November 13th, 2018 Dickinson, TX DETAILS

I love how LoanBuilder with me to get my loan. Everyone from the start of the finish where very helpful and professional.

Anne L
November 9th, 2018 Manassas, VA DETAILS

I called loan builder as the owner of a small business, in need of capital to allow me to do what is needed to keep our business running smoothly. I chose loan builder because of my credit score and not being in business over 3 yrs, banks will not help as of yet. The Loan builder process was easy and went fairly quickly. The guy i dealt with was great! My only complaint is loan interest. It is A LOT of interest! But i understand, EVERYONE must make $. In the end, Loan Builder REALLY helped when needed. If i needed to use them again, i would!

Sam Tutton
November 9th, 2018 San Bernardino, CA DETAILS

The application process was extremely easy. They were able to help me same day with the approval process. Funds were wired by the end of business day to make business bank account.

Thurston
November 8th, 2018 Woodland Hills, CA DETAILS

Loan builder is good they offered me a small loan for my company to help me to establish some credit not enough for me to get the epuiptment that in need and the interest rate is high I hope after I prove myself it will be better

Eric Marcus
November 7th, 2018 Maylene, AL DETAILS

The experience with loanbuilder has been exceptional. The application and funds deposited process was very simple and expedient.

Merrill Jolley
November 7th, 2018 Newcastle, CA DETAILS

I am glad that LoanBuilder is working with our company, I only hope that after this first trial loan is paid back that I am able to secure a more affordable loan as promised.

Vista Motorcycle
November 7th, 2018 Vista, CA

Very knowledgeable and friendly. The whole process only took 3 days and they paid off the other company that had a higher interest rate. I was offered more than I asked for, but did not take the full offer and payments were right where I can manage them. Loan Builder saved me about $3500 and I will have it paid off in 12 months and then start enjoying the profits of my company.

Christine Conroy
November 7th, 2018 Gainesville, GA

it was an easy and pleasant experience. I wish I could have been approved for more but the little that they did approve me for was a great help!

CATHY FOWLER
November 7th, 2018 Cape Girardeau, MO DETAILS

Easy, convenient and good rates. Process took very little time and hassles. Explained very well and professional. Would recommend to any small business needing a little boost

Mark A Cook
November 6th, 2018 Mineral, VA DETAILS

Very Easy Transactions, friendly staff. We needed to extend our loan and it didn't take very long.

Unique African Boutique
November 6th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

Opportunity is great. However, weekly payment is killing and should be monthly or bi-weekly. Many small business, will not be able to withstand that system.

Guylene Lawler
November 14th, 2018 Victorville, CA DETAILS

Very quickly approved, everything is going as planned

Pei Ong
November 6th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

Loan builder is fast and efficient and helping my business to grow continuously.

JUAN GONZALEZ
November 2nd, 2018 Oak View, CA DETAILS

Loan Builder, They got my business approved in just a few hours, when others could not, the interest rate is not the most ideal ( little too high), but they bit the competition. Thanks

Patti K
November 8th, 2018 Brownsburg, IN

Loan Builder is A++++ they do what they say, great communicate. They make things so easy. I wont go anywhere else.

Ulises
November 2nd, 2018 Key West, FL

Fast, Easy Application, no further investigation , etc

LITECOIN RUBEN
November 2nd, 2018 Hermitage, TN DETAILS

Alone officer kind of hurried us into this loan and not tell us about to start date coming so soon. Therefore I am not happy with this loan.

Ms. K.
November 1st, 2018 Washington, DC DETAILS

Very good account manager. He constructed an excellent loan package.

Travis McIntire
November 1st, 2018 Melrose Park, IL DETAILS

I did one loan, then re-upped it at 50% paid off. It was fast and easy at a reasonable rate. I intend to use it again.

Karen
November 1st, 2018 Bohemia, NY DETAILS

Easy application, great customer service, quick offer and settlement! Came back again!

Dougs Rv
November 1st, 2018 Six Lakes, MI DETAILS

Had no problem getting the money I needed and are easy to work with.Thanks

Mike
November 1st, 2018 Elma, NY DETAILS

Funds availability is great. Very satisfied

robert worsham
November 1st, 2018 Millersville, MD DETAILS

Met my needs immediately and provided necessary funds the same day. Easy to do business with.

Marcus Dickinson
November 1st, 2018 Mobile, AL DETAILS

Great ,everything is very easy and responsible.

George Baker
November 1st, 2018 Stone Mountain, GA DETAILS

Outstanding customer service! You guys got right to the meat of the matter determine what I needed and help me achieve it! Awesome service And Timely.

harun seker
November 1st, 2018 Bayside, NY DETAILS

easy and helpfull company...thank you great customer services

Accord Trucking, Inc
November 1st, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Very easy to manage and it is awesome to be able to sign in and see your balance

Stacey Payne
November 1st, 2018 Fallon, NV DETAILS

After having a couple of years of being in small business and being turned down for most traditional loans u til we are older, we found Loanbuilder. This was the quickest, most straight-forward, fast funding loan we have ever gotten. We have applied for and received all types of extremely high interest cash advance loans, furutre receivable loans, and none of them come close to the LoanBuilder program. And when it came time to re-fi our loan and get a little more capital, we had the funds within a day.

Jon D Johnson
November 1st, 2018 Pine Grove, CO DETAILS

When PayPay acquired Swift, I was skeptical of the service I would receive and considered closing my account. I told my account manager, Brian C, that was what I was thinking. He encourages me to reconsider and give the new structure a chance. I took his advice and I have been happy I did. The service and opportunities have increased not lessened.

Mark Crawford
November 1st, 2018 Frisco, TX DETAILS

I felt that I was given a fair analysis , the process was fast , the money was direct deposited , I have one 2 business loans so far an I completely intend to use them again in the future

DPW Lock Services LLC
November 1st, 2018 Moultrie, GA DETAILS

Easy to work with. Very friendly staff. The whole process was quick and painless.

Josh B Salazar
November 1st, 2018 Aurora, CO DETAILS

very good rates and payback terms i have had no probems working out a loan and always give me the mx cash amount

Louise Davis
November 1st, 2018 Homestead, FL DETAILS

This is the 4th loan I have financed with Loan Builder/Swift Capital. I'm very happy with the rates, efficiency, and overall request on the loans. I typically have monies in the bank within 3 days of asking and filing paperwork for funds. The representatives that have helped me have been very expedient and responsive to my various request. I had a bad experience with this type of loan in the past with another Company and felt I had dealt with a usurious loan agency. Loan Sharks looking for blood or the Sopranos would have been Loan Builder has changed all of this for me. They are so approachable and easy to deal with. Put your fears to rest and feel comfortable they are not there to take advantage but to actually help your business get the funding you need without all the red tape that businesses usually have to deal with. I wish I had known about you a long time ago. Could have saved myself a whole lot of grief. I fully intend to continue my good working relationship with Loan Builder. It's a great way for me to finance my growing needs with the Company and we have done amazing growth with the funds provided to us. I used to try to pay as I go, no funding for over 20 years, but having the monies to build in advance and available as I need it and not wait on our own growth to fund the growth has been life changing for our business. I can actually borrow the monies at a competitive rate and get more than 100% return on my investment. I am now able to invest in inventory at the beginning of my sales season and the loan pays for itself before the end of the season (about 6 months). I end up having more inventory in hand to sell. No good having sales calls and a good marketing plan and clients calling for material if the material is no longer on hand because we are sold out. So overall, I can't say enough about the service you are rendering to the business community by making funds available to busy business people that don't have time to jump through hoops for better rates. Thanks for being there for people like me.

Ceil Salvadori, New Sun, Inc
November 1st, 2018 Hendersonville, NC

Working with Loan Builder has been a good experience. The process of obtaining a loan was simple, quick, efficient, and professional.

Gus lopez
November 1st, 2018 Oakland, CA DETAILS

LoanBuilder has been a great help in the success of our business. We have been working with them for the past few years and as a return client, they have gone above a beyond to get us the funding needed when situations arise. Their rates, professionalism and process are second to none. I highly recommend LoanBuilder to any small or large business for their funding needs!

Larry Fiero
November 1st, 2018 Himrod, NY DETAILS

They have helped me with financing twice. They are quick and very professional

Tom Douthat
November 1st, 2018 Clearwater, FL DETAILS

I have done 3 loans now, through Loan Builder. I have only good things to say about the entire experience with the only exception being that when I went for a renewal loan they did not credit me the unearned interest left on the loan. I am told that is being changed for future renewals, but I had to pay over $2,000 in interest even though I did not get the benefit of having the use of the money.....