Leviosa Shades Logo

Leviosa Shades

Leviosa Shades started up fairly recently in 2016 and specializes in motorized shades. Popular among its selection of shade and blinds are Leviosa Shades' motorized roller shades, which the company boasts as the superior choice in the industry. The company also claims to have affordable prices, sometimes as much as 50 percent less than competing blinds companies. Leviosa Shades offers free design services, an included remote control with purchased shades, and a three-year hidden power supply.

5.0

Hanh Vu Ocala, FL

I did a lot of research before investing in power shades & going with Leviosa was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I purchased shades for all windows and glass doors in our home. Leviosa customer service is STELLAR (Daniel & Janine -- shout outs to you). Their support is the best in all my experience with customer service desks across all industries. Their responses are often same day if not same hour (I have received responses during weekends). Tech support are responsive and highly knowledge in the product. They have walked me through difficulty with installation & programming in a timely manner, I only had to call, which was very appreciated when right in the middle of an installation. The quality of the fabric is superb (we opted for the luxury upgrade -- well worth it). The installation is not complex though does require care to make sure brackets are installed leveled & are properly spaced to accommodate the shade. I schedule groups of shades to raise/lower at set times & it works reliably & seamlessly. The only disappointment is the app, which I feel is quite limited in features, but that is not the fault of the power shades.

Doug Port Orange, Fl. Port Orange, FL

We installed privacy glow shades back in March 2018 and I can say that they are fantastic. Reasonably priced, great quality, perfect for our sunroom. Very easy to install also as I did it all myself. Customer service and ordering is impcable. Daniel is an asset to the company, his knowledge of the product is unbelievable. LAN on ordering more in the future. Can’t go wrong with this product.

Caroline Easton, CT

Great service and half the price of everyone else. Very happy with our purchase!