USAA Logo

5.5

LAST UPDATED: April 6th, 2021

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Chase Bank Logo
#1 Chase Bank chevron_right
4.1
American Express Logo
#2 American Express chevron_right
Navy Federal Logo
#4 Navy Federal chevron_right

Ken Staton

USAA has a loyal following of military and relatives of military. Extremely reliable, outstanding reputation, polite and respectful customer service.

Rudy Abel

Outstanding service. Always meet my needs to recently. Recently sold its investment business to Schwab which disappointed me

Mikayla Ralston Navarre, FL

This has been my main banking service for over 15 years. I LOVE THIS company. They make it very easy and convenient, even though there are no branches anywhere near me. They have so many additional services for members such as free credit monitoring, car buying services, and relocation assistance.

Gordon Mancuso

USAA has good support and excellent features, such as depositing checks and money orders from my phone. Also, I get 2.5% cash back on all my purchases with the Limitless card. The only downside is that you have to have a military affiliation to join.

April Jones Tremonton, UT

I have found that as a bank, I won’t bank elsewhere. The customer service is amazing, and they are willing to work with you in most situations. And rates are hard to beat!

RJK Charlotte, NC

Can't access any money for easter weekend due to USAA computer problems... Due to USAA's internal network problem with their overdraft kicking in for no reason, I am about to go into the four day weekend without access to my checking account funds. Because of the overdraft fault it keeps pulling money from my checking account leaving a negative balance. Well done USAA, thanks for ruining my weekend with no funds available. Sickening. USAA Social Service USAA Service 24 minutes ago @Goodstuffhere, We have reached and according to our records; you have been advised that we are having this matter reviewed. While we understand your frustration, we ask that you refrain from additional posts about the situation. As this is seen as “bumping” content—that is to say, posts that serve to repeat existing issues and bring them to the top of the wall. Future posts regarding the same issue will not receive a response and are subject to removal from our wall. While it is our intention to never ban individuals from our page, if a violation of our guidelines is clear, we will remove the content and block the individual. Good Stuff Here Frequent Contributor 3 minutes ago oh wow USAA! getting in my face now when you are at fault. Well done! It took me 6 months to get $400 back from a vendor with inadequate support from USAA, debit card security breach/hack and not their overdraft protection system is pulling funds from customers checking accounts at will. They did not tell anyone about the overdraft issue.

Jacqueline Nave

Have worked with many banks. USAA is by far the most customer friendly and honest. You can bank on what they say. No pun intended.

Nicholas Genes Eagle Mountain, UT

I love USAA as a banking institute. The only issue I have is cash deposit is limited to USAA banks which are very limited.

Wilk

My USAA Bank has good service and customer service. Has plenty products including car and home insurance.

Christina

They don't steal money with fees, they do care abou me (or you if you can join) they have good insurance...

A very disappointing experience

Great customer service and value. The associate s are professional and very helpful.

Phillip L

Very professional and friendly. They offer so many benefits and they really get things done well.

Barbara Freeman

I have been with USAA for over 20 yrs. and their customer service and all services are excellent.

First time

They listen to me. Respond in timely fashion and communicate. Been a customer for 48 years

alfred

Great customer service an trustworthy. They have quickly and efficiently fixed any issues.

Shelia Ann Joyce

They are friendly and helpful and honor those who have served their country.

Walter

Easy, fast, quick to respond to inquiries and very very customer oriented.

Dave R.

Interest rates are not competitive for highly qualified individuals

Jordan

excellent service products and rates with superior followup

Mark Carr

They are by far the best Customer service.

Pat Ohagan

Their customer service is beyond measurable

Donald Titus

Trustworthy but inexperienced and naive staff

Michelle Lee

Awesome company but they have high interest rates