Titan Insurance is known for being a leader in providing discount car insurance. With locations across the country, it is relatively easy to get started and covered. Titan is proud of the fact that they are one of the cheapest auto insurance providers that still cover basic auto insurance needs to their customers. Titan is now affiliated with the Nationwide Insurance company, which is one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world. Nationwide has been providing insurance to drivers for over eighty years.
- Coverage Types
- SR-22 and High Risk Drivers
- Additional Discounts
- Free Quote
Through Titan, drivers will be able to find the coverage type that best suits their vehicle and budget. While some forms of insurance will be required, such as liability, in most states, there may be additional coverage requirements for those who may have financed or leased their vehicle. Coverage types provided through Titan include: auto insurance liability coverage, collision coverage, uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, medical payment coverage, comprehensive coverage, and even supplemental/additional types of insurance coverages. To supplement your policy, you will need to contact Titan directly.
SR-22 and High Risk Drivers
With Titan, SR-22 and high-risk drivers may be eligible for coverage. Some insurance providers may view these drivers as too high risk to insure, but Titan provides a number of options. An SR-22 is an order to have your driving privileges reinstated following a suspension. To qualify, a driver must be able to demonstrate that they are financially responsible and carry their state’s minimum liability insurance limits. The status will likely remain for at least three years, and during this time period, a high risk auto insurance policy is required.
For those who have a checkered driving record, a high-risk status may apply. You are considered to be a high-risk driver if any of the following apply: you have multiple speed tickets or traffic violations in a short period of time, you have more than six points on your driving record, you have had at-fault accidents while uninsured, your record includes a DUI/DWI conviction, you are a teen driver, or if you have had a lapse in coverage. Titan offers coverage and protection for these types of drivers at an affordable rate.
Although Titan is known for providing discounted auto insurance, there may be possible savings on top of the discounted rates. Available discounts include: multiple-car insurance discount, accident-free car insurance discount, good student car insurance discount, association membership, military car insurance discount, anti-theft device car insurance discount, anti-lock brakes, prior carrier discount, homeowner car insurance discount, advance quote, motor vehicle safety course discount, air bag discount, farm use discount, travelink discount, electronic funds transfer, and mature driver discounts.
Interested drivers can get a free auto quote online or over the phone. Simply by providing some basic information, this quote will tell you about how much your premium will cost with Titan. Specify type of coverage for better and more exact results.
- No Online Management
- State Restrictions
No Online Management
Many insurance providers allow their customers to create an online profile that allows for policy management. Typically, features include bill pay options, policy terms, and claim trackers. However, Titan Insurance does not offer this feature at this time.
Titan Insurance is not an accepted form of insurance in many U.S. states. There are also additional coverage requirements for some drivers with high-risk backgrounds that may require certain forms of coverage. All of this information can be found on their website.
Types of Coverage
With Titan Insurance, drivers will be able to choose from a number of different coverage options. Coverage types include the following:
- Auto insurance liability coverage: covers bodily injury to others and property damage to others if you are at fault in an accident. Bodily injury will pay the other driver’s medical costs and lost wages subject to policy coverage provisions and limits. Liability coverage can also cover your legal expenses if a lawsuit is brought up against you.
- Collision Coverage: this forms of coverage helps you pay for damage to your vehicle if you hit another vehicle, another vehicle hits you, or your vehicle rolls over.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage: helps pay for damages to your vehicle if it is damaged in an accident by an underinsured, uninsured, or unidentified driver. This coverage may also help pay your medical costs and your passengers’ medical costs if an accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver results in injury.
- Medical payment coverage: for those injured in an accident, this coverage can help pay for medical expenses.
- Comprehensive coverage: together with collision coverage, this will cover damage to your vehicle not caused by a collision.
- Additional types of insurance coverage: there are other forms of coverage available through Titan to supplement an auto policy. These unique coverages will require additional payment.
Despite already being known for their inexpensive rates, Titan also provides additional discounts for eligible drivers in the following areas:
- Multiple-car insurance discount: combine coverage and save when you own more than one care.
- Accident-free car insurance: safe driving records equal savings.
- Good student car insurance discount: available to students who do well in school.
- Association membership: if you or your spouse belong to a recognized organization, there may be discounts.
- Military car insurance discount: members of the military may qualify for lower rates.
- Anti-theft device: if you install an anti-theft device you may be able to lower your insurance premium.
- Anti-lock brakes: if your vehicle is equipped with anti-lock brakes, you may be eligible.
- Prior carrier: receive a discount if you were covered by standard auto insurance before coming to Titan.
- Homeowner discount; lower your premium if you own a car.
- Advance quote: obtain a quote eight or more days before your current active policy expires for savings.
- Motor vehicle safety course discount: take a course and receive a discount.
- Air bag discount: drive a vehicle with safety features and you may qualify.
- Farm use discount: save when you insure agricultural vehicles.
- Travelink discount: applies only to collision coverage and a vehicle that is individually owned by an employee whose employer is participating in an approved traffic mitigation program.
- EFT: paying your monthly auto insurance bill electronically could reduct your premium.
- Mature driver: experienced driver may qualify.