Best Company Guarantee AAA Logo

AAA

8.0

Andrea Charlotte, NC

The roadside service is great. It's nice to be able to get discounts on things outside of just car services.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

Besides the insurance we appreciate getting discounts on a lot of different things, including hotel stays. So glad we are members of AAA.

Lauren Kennesaw, GA

AAA is always very helpful and it is nice knowing that if something goes wrong, they will be there to help.

Jeff Stewart Saint George, UT

It is a good piece of mind to have and yet hope not to use. We have had the service for many years and have used it seamlessly multiple times.

Cathy Lloyd Pleasant Grove, UT

This insurance has been very good with roadside assistance. They also were really good to work with when I was in a car accident.

Brenda Spanish Fork, UT

My family has used AAA for over 50 years. Always reliable. Love there customer service. Worth the money that I spend.

S Suguturaga Orem, UT

It is a good price for the services provided. I've had many incidents with a broken down vehicle where the membership has been a life-saver.

Madalyn Johnson Provo, UT

AAA by far offers the best roadside assistance plan compared to all other auto insurance providers! Highly recommend!

Steve schramm Salem, UT

Rates were competitive, friendly customer service. Offered customized options. However, not sure the annual membership fee is needed.

Tracy Salt Lake City, UT

I have used AAA for auto coverage and hotel discounts. It has helped me greatly when I have needed towing.

Dave Brinton

Love the peace of mind for me and my family, always knowing if I need a jump, or my wife has a flat we are covered.

Paula Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I love having the peace of mind that I can call AAA to help me when my husband is out of town. Love the discounts also!

Hunter South Jordan, UT

My car broke down two weeks ago and I was there within 30 minutes helping me and I have nothing but good to say about this company.

Erric Glover Sanford, FL

They take a super long time u might be out there 7 hours like I was and they not compensating nothing ridiculous service that is too long of a wait

Sara Marquez Pasadena, CA

Any issues or concerns are by AAA, I don’t have to call anyone but them.

Margaret Kerman, CA

They have carried our insurance over many years, and were always helpful

Joyce Luning

Claim well handled. People understanding & considerate & helpful

Zabsanti Silverhill, AL

I have triple a and their services have been extremely friendly and positive customer service.

Blessed Beyond Measure Scotts Valley, CA

Prompt, responsive, great follow-up, shows concern for my well-being.

Nick Savage West Covina, CA

A very satisfactory company with the lowest rates I can find.

Alfredo Heredia

Quick support over the phone. Interested in helping me save through discounts.

Never had any reason for complaints. Customer is treated with respect.

Ricky Nichols Las Vegas, NV

Amazing service, always there when I need them no matter where you may be.

Ray Yassa Conroe, TX

When I called. They helped. Cheap price and good emergency services, good customer service

Lawanda Swope Great Falls, VA

I have only car insurance. They are very fast when i ask help. Thanks so much for good service.

Douglas Moore Jr Detroit, MI

I am very pleased with my AAA services, they treat you very good when you call on them for services

Eddie Cox Germantown, TN

Me and my family members all have AAA and their service is excellent. Very professional

Aziz Benamar Houston, TX

AAA is a diverse company and provides multiple services. The cost is not as competitive as other companies

E El Paso, TX

I've been with them for several years and when I needed their service, they were always on point.

Shareka Detroit, MI

I love the many services that AAA offer roadside, battery, even tire issues. Couldn't of chose a better company

Alexander Johnson Los Angeles, CA

The greatest thing anyone can have is triple A. Don’t drive a car with out them. So helpful always

Lifeadon Chicago, IL

No matter when or where they are there! When u need someone to pull up in a time of need!

Armina Kulenovic Cedar Park, TX

I had a AAA car insurance for a long time. Very low rate and helpful all the time

Barbara Driscoll Dayton, OH

It took a very short time to get service. The driver was clean cut and professional

mary San Diego, CA

we recently had an accident and the insurance agent assigned to our case was so helpful.

tayloralexis Glendora, CA

I was stranded with a dead battery and aaa was there to help me in no time. I was very pleased

B. Scott Layton, UT

AAA is a must have for all the drivers in our family. The price and quality service are truly unmatched and unbeatable.

Suv Providence, RI

I enjoy being a customer of this company as they are often readily available for assistance.

Kiayana Clunis Tallahassee, FL

Best road side service ever. There to help with any issues one may encounter while on the road.

Mhorne182 West Valley City, UT

Getting an international driver permit here is awesome. The insurance programs are nice too

Kelly comstock Sandy, UT

I have been a member since 1983 and have used this company many time for towing my vehicles

JamieD Saratoga Springs, UT

Very reliable and easy to work with. They’ve pulled through a couple times for us :-)

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

I got in a wreck and AAA was there super fast! They are super reliable and care for their costumers

valerie reed Gulfport, MS

Best customer service. Always ready to help when vehicle has broken down. Worth every cent

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

AMAZING SERVICE!! I called and was at my side within minutes! Very reliable! I love them

Guerothlyn Saint-Jean Tallahassee, FL

Great company ! Came in efficient timing and always ready to save the day always

Jacob American Fork, UT

So grateful for AAA. Roadside assistance is a great benefit and they are very reliable especially when traveling.

Missy Mamros Warrendale, PA

Great reliable service for emergency roadside assistance, travel or even discounts while shopping!

Erin Gross Holmdel, NJ

Great Service! When my car wouldn't start they sent a truck to restart the battery immediately.

Kate Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

We have been with AAA for 4 years. They really do have decent rates. Their coverage is good, too.