Best Company Guarantee AAA Logo

AAA

7.2

Olivia Peoria, AZ

I was gifted AAA for a years worth of service. I was not aware of the “4 Use Limit a Year” policy. 1st use : Jump start on my car. 2nd use : Jump start on my friends car. 3rd use : Another jump start on friends car. 4th use : Tow for my car Now the 3rd use for my friends car happened in Las Vegas around 1 AM back in 2018 in May. Our service guy was very creepy, too creepy. Creepy to the point where some people passing by asked if my friend and I were ok. Mind you we were 19 year old girls alone in Las Vegas out for a bite to eat then head back to our hotel. My biggest problem I ran into with AAA though, this one pissed me off. I was traveling with some friends along the 89A through Sedona, AZ around midnight. We saw some crazy looking stars so we decided to pull over. We end up chatting for a few hours with the head lights on, mind you it’s pitch black outside in the middle of no where. The headlights go off after awhile-the battery dies. I called AAA, asking for a jump. They say I’ve used all of my available services. I explain my situation, no money, young girls in the middle of no where, don’t know my exact location. They still say they can’t send someone out because of my usage limit. I tell them they can charge a fee to the account or if there was anything they could possibly do. They end up transferring me to the supervisor. I explain the same situation, she says the same thing. “You’ve used your limits”. At this point, I’m furious. How are you going to let young girls be alone in the night? At least offer help or something else. I end up hanging up, worthless. It’s now about 3 AM. We end up flashing down cars, super safe, right? Some people were nice enough to stop, but no one had jumper cables. We end up going into this trailer park town nearby, but it’s almost 4 AM at this point... super sketchy. I end up calling 911 as my last resort, explain my situation, call drops (LOL) I pull up my maps, fire station 10 minute walk north, motel 10 minute walk south. We were going to walk to the fire station, but like I said, it’s pitch black and we’re on the highway 89A. We would’ve gotten hit truth be told. Making our way back up from the trailer park, we see the Sheriff parked at my car, thank God! He jumps our car, obviously unhappy he had to jump some teens car in he middle of nowhere when he could’ve been sleeping or doing something better with his time. Very thankful they tracked us down. Get your stuff together AAA, you only care about paying customers (duh). But at least try to do something when someone’s in distress and needs actual help. poor service. Also I canceled my subscription, and got mail asking for a new membership charge. YEAH RIGHT. take pride in your customers. Glad to be alive.

Margaret Rose Bourlier Watervliet, MI

I have been with AAA for over 30 years and am very satisfied with their service. I have had flat tires, dead batteries, and towing at no cost because of the plan I have. The road service guys have been very courteous, too. I get all the best discounts and no one can give me anything better. Right now I can't think of any improvements to suggest.

Kelly Bailey Bridgewater, VA

Extremely dissatisfied. I was stranded on the side of I26 and extremely high trafficked road with the speed limit of 70 with my 3 yr old. I placed the service order at 3:48. I heard nothing about if someone was coming or when until 4:51. My tow truck didn't arrive until 6:09. I should have called a tow myself. Paying my premium for this type of service is not worth it.

Monica Carrollton, GA

My husband and I just purchased a used boat and trailer in Alabama on our way to Florida. The axle on the boat trailer came off and we were left on the side of the highway. We called AAA to get the trailer towed (my husband bought the better package that tows trailers because we travel a lot with them). After sitting on the phone for 2 hours they stated that they could not tow us. This comes after we were told they would send a tow but the tow company they patched us to was too busy to help us. We kept getting the run around between GA and AL. Zero customer service! We called our own tow truck who was here in 20 minutes. What a waste of money! I will never recommend them and come Monday our membership will be cancelled and I will add tow coverage back to my vehicle insurance policy.

James Wada Soldotna, AK

I am a AAA premium member and my wife was driving back from California to Nevada when our jeep broke down. She contacted them and yes after several hours tow truck took it to his shop because he couldn’t cross the border. 4 days later she had to drive 118 miles back to the jeep to get it towed back to the house. She started work at 5:00 am called them at 8:00 to get it towed back they said she had to be there to release the vehicle. She got off at 2:00 pm and drove 118 miles they didn’t have a tow truck for her. I contacted them and I talked the agent her supervisor and then to the manager finally he told me yes we have the mileage to get it home and that she would have to come back however many days until they could get it towed back.

Jean C Thompson

I was in a car accident. Everything was handled really well including prompt payment of my medical bills and a pretty fair value paid for my totaled car.

Bambie Alley Orlando, FL

I have been a member of AAA for 23 years. Whenever I needed help with anything, they have been prompt and very willing to help me. I have the utmost confidence with AAA!

Robert W Eighmy Henderson, NV

I have had their roadside service for several years and have had to rely on them to assist my family members several times. They are polite, courteous, and very respectful/

Vy Ha Birmingham, AL

Was my friend’s insurance company my senior year of high school when I got into first car accident together with her. Everything was covered there on for my specific injuries

Q Kelly Hallandale, FL

I don’t know what all the fuss is about AAA I attempted to rent a hotel room through this AAA service I went on hotels.com and found a better rate I attempted to book an airline ticket the app kicked me out and would not allow me to book the flight

abw fsu Tallahassee, FL

Great service! I hit a curb pretty bad and AAA was prompt and efficient about getting my car when my girlfriend picked me up. Will definitely use again (hopefully I never have to).

Marlene Coville Blakeslee, PA

I like the fact that they are there when we need them most of the time. By that I mean last winter our mini van suffered a battery that went dead. AAA boast that they bring a battery to you and you are on your way, we have been AAA members for nearly 30 years and were very disappointed to find out that OUR van was one that they didn't stock. So I was out of luck. I had to rent a car to get to work. No one was around to help me,

Brycen Blater Phoenix, AZ

Super easy and really reliable. It is also great that it works for any car that you are the passenger of. So even if you aren't the one driving, road side assistance still applies.

Crystal F Conneaut, OH

Great customer service! Highly recommend, when you don’t have them you wish you did ( ask me how I know;) I feel so much more peace of mind knowing if something happens and I need a tow or help I have AAA.

Shari Milledge Charlotte, NC

I love AAA. They are loyal to their customers. Their customer service is excellent. They have always given us excellent service, from car towing to changing and installing batteries.

B Lemas Boise, ID

Absolutely recommend AAA. I've used them for 20+ years for home and auto and never had a problem. I've switched to Geico since it's less money but you can't beat AAA in most cases.

Maxine Blecher Phoenix, AZ

I've been with AAA for about 10 years. I've been stuck as we all have. They come in what seems like a wink. They also come to my house to fix flat tires too, and always faster than expected.

Efraín A Beliz Porter Ranch, CA

Excellent customer service. Travel advisors are well informed and make traveling stress-free. Roadside Service is easy to access and quick to respond. technicians are friendly and efficient.

teresa lyons Seattle, WA

Definitely worth the money & very professional & helpful especially when your car breaks down . Plus I live having my personal agent to help me find great deals with his personal experience about home & auto Insuransce.

Kacey Seabold Spring, TX

We needed to use their service for a tow once and the process was easy. However, they send you yearly renewal letters so it looks like you are "choosing" to renew. I chose not to renew this year as my current insurance covers what they offer and also the primary was in my husband's name...and he passed away in Oct 2019. That being said, I had to call my credit card co that called AAA to go through the lengthy process (agent blamed it on "slow computer") to get the account closed and monies refunded.

Jarrett Ingram Newport News, VA

AAA is literally a lifesaver. They have always been very responsive, helpful, and in my opinion, necessary. I would especially recommend all parents with teenage drivers to purchase AAA -it brings peace of mind!

Lynn D Tarone Rio Rancho, NM

The availability of assistance when needed was great and their people were very knowledgeable. The escalating cost of their policies was a drawback for me and I finally went elsewhere.

Samuel Tripp ,

The cost of service is reasonable for what you get. several times I have broken down and would have otherwise been stranded if it was not for AAA to come and give us a lift. Thanks AAA.

Beth Butler Hot Springs Village, AR

Triple A is amazing. I love the roadside servicer. They are quick to respond. They have a new way of calling that is electronic and a bit confusing. Most of all I am extremely pleased with AAA!!

Missy Truth Ankeny, IA

AAA is a lifesaver with their roadside assistance. It works for any vehicle youre in, even as a passenger. Saved me from freezing on the side of the road when a friends tire went flat. A+++

Nyla C. Tallahassee, FL

My car often breaks down a lot. However, because I am a AAA member, I always have reliable assistance if needed. I love how AAA services are now offered through the app, which makes it easier to get roadside help.

Justin Pumilia Saint Paul, MN

The extra services are great but the costs add up. I got removed from my parents plan and was not notified so that was neat. Also when I got my car they told me the rate would be half what I am paying. However being able to do registration there instead of the DMV is pretty much worth it all.

Debbie Farrow ,

I love their quick response time. My car battery was dead and I needed help fast. I called and they were there on the spot. So glad I had AAA in my back pocket in my time of need.

Dr. Daniel R. Thomas North Port, FL

I cannot say enough good things about AAA. When ever my car or my girlfriend's car has broken down, one quick call, text or email has rescued us. On the road, out of state, or in my driveway I feel safe and covered.

Vikti Mehta Frisco, TX

Recently AAA was a big help when my sister's tire popped on the highway. They helped put in a spare and were very clear about how slow to drive on it. Although it took a little long for them to show up and they were not wearing masks, they were friendly and got the job done.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

AAA is one of those things you never know if you need, but then are immensely thankful you purchased! I have run out of gas, had a dead battery, and locked my keys in my car! AAA has been there to help every time!

Nathan Carothers Auburn, CA

AAA is an awesome company. I've used them several times for tows, getting my truck jump started once, and their DMV service several times. I'm planning on renewing my membership when it is due.

Charlie Norcross, GA

I had this service for a year or so but never used it. It’s a very good company to have in case of emergencies while your away from home. If you travel you should have AAA.

Andrew Z Long Beach, CA

Overall great agents and good combined pricing for auto/home insurance. However with recent events, pandemic/COVID-19 policies were a bit strict and weren't up to par with the industry standard. As a customer, would have appreciated better billing relief during this period

CH KNO Hazel Green, AL

They sell different levels of membership. The basic gets one tow. The higher priced membership doesn't tell you it's not for unlimited roadside service, but only 3 calls a year. Roadside service is also controlled by the zone in which you purchase the membership. Buy in Central PA, but breakdown in Florida, you're at the mercy of what PA can negotiate in Fl, rather than just having Fl take care of it. Some agencies are better than others given their customer service. Now, there are so many ways to get roadside contracts (via insurance, car loans, etc), that AAA is antiquated.

Luis Magallanes SR Daly City, CA

AAA has been an amazing company supporting all my needs, from a simple insurance to the complicated accidents and tow service. I strongly encourage friends and family to use AAA.

Christopher Criollo Orlando, FL

AAA offers the best discounts and amenities for its customers! I have been a loyal customer for the past 10+ years and always satisfied with their company . I have nothing to say bad about them

Betsy Baraboo, WI

The online features are good and they are a good company. Never had any trouble with coverage or payments. They even let you have a little leeway if you forget to pay your bill. (I know this from experience). They do need to train their customer service people when you call for roadside assistance. Twice that has been awful.

Laura J Kinser Bolingbrook, IL

Their response time in emergencies is wonderful, especially when I left the car running and locked the door. I have been a member for a long time (first under my late husband's name) and I do not have a single complaint.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

I love AAA. I subscribe every year, super affordable. They also do FREE passport photos for members and you can get a discount on other products, like car insurance! I would recommend every driver have this membership!

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

AAA provides amazing roadside assistance. I once had a flat tire and they were there to help me within thirty minutes of my call. I love how you can also call AAA even if you are not the one driving the car.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

I used AAA insurance when out of state. This company was solid at low premiums, easy billing, and great customer service. I kept them for several years and was extremely satisfied with their auto insurance policy.

Dwhoush ,

I have AAA roadside assistant and have never used it. But having that peace of mind knowing my wife and I are taken are of anywhere across the country makes the value worth it.

Anne Tallahassee, FL

Excellent service. I locked my key in the car twice and needed my car to be transported from A to Z and it was great not having to pay $200 for towing or having to pay a company to unlock my car.

Bob Muench Sandy, UT

We use AAA for various things. We get discounts at hotels and other places, as well as the regular services associated with AAA--gas, lockout, emergency towing, etc. They always have someone there as quickly as possible.

Jazilynn Brown Fort Lauderdale, FL

Great service! They come to the rescue every time, whether it's for me getting locked out of the car or simply needing a new battery. I also love that they arrive in a timely.

Olivia Orlando, FL

AAA has been very helpful in the past. However, I often used AAA as a last result because of the wait times. Being a woman, I don’t feel comfortable waiting for assistance in dark areas, where I might have broken down, for long periods of time.

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

I can't say enough good things about this company, I recommend it to everyone I know! Countless times they have promptly come to my rescue and their employees are always friendly and helpful.

Garn L. Arnold Alpine, UT

I love this company. Knowing that if I break down anywhere I can call AAA. And not just my vehicle. I have the nicer service so if I break down pulling my boat, it will get towed as well.

Phyllis Hecht Lincoln, CA

Have been with AAA over 50 years and have been happy with their service. So nice to know that when you have a car problem on the road, or even if car battery dies in your garage, they will be there to help you!