Best Company Guarantee AAA Logo

AAA

7.2

amber cromeenes Hamtramck, MI

I had a ridiculous experience with AAA last night. They made me wait on a busy highway stranded for over two and a half hours. They sent my call to the wrong tow shop twice, got my location wrong three times and i spoke to about 6 different people who all managed to screw up my information. Then no one notified me when the tow truck driver was on his way so they had to be redispatched, and one girl at AAA intentionally left me on hold for over 25 minutes! Ultimately i didnt end up getting towed until almost 4 hours later. These people do not know how to do their jobs!

Megha Patel Anaheim, CA

Mario thank you very much for your help!! I called AAA and the guy (Mario) came within a few minutes for my help!!! I had a flat tire. Mario was a very quick and helpful man. I'm very grateful!!

John Santoro Spring Hill, FL

Their towing service wasn’t bad if it’s straight forward and in a populated area. Trying their car insurance, price is not very competitive and when using the MyAAADrive the trips are not recording all the time and I have location tracking on while using the app. Also during this coronavirus I emailed about extending the MyAAADrive requirements and all they responded with is to speak with my local insurance agent (pass the buck why don’t you).

Mia miga7440 Denver, CO

AAA is a great company to rely on when you run across car troubles. Wether your car wont start, or you lock your keys in your car, they come in a reasonable amount of time to help you out.

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

The staff here are very informative and provided me with helpful information about insurance policies. Since, my parents have AAA I used the road side services and they came in a timely manner

Joseph rex Salt Lake City, UT

I have AAA mostly for the hotel benefits. It pays for itself if you stay at Marriott. And nice to know I have the auto benefits if I need them. I was with them for a short time on the insurance but progressive was much cheaper with teenage drivers.

Mythreya San Jose, CA

I spoke with Efren A, a Sales and Service Associate at AAA in 1035 E Brokaw Rd. Suite 10, San Jose, CA 95131. He was kind enough to update me best about my membership and renew my vehicle registration.

Ann Dickinson Lake Elsinore, CA

I feel that AAA is trustworthy and confident in all products they offer. As a member I am able to renew my car registration and worry free if my car breaks down on the side of the road. I'm also able to arrange for travel through AAA as well rest easier knowing my home insurance covers all my needs.

Pete Centerville, UT

AAA is very useful, my younger brother locked his keys in his car a while ago and we were able to call AAA and they immediately came and helped us unlock the car. It's worth it just for that.

Party0f7 Macomb, MI

The best part of my AAA auto insurance so far has been their helpfulness with flat tires, changing tires, and tow services. They have been there for me during my times or need quickly with a single phone call! Thank you AAA!

Sarah Huda Los Angeles, CA

They are very pricey, but who isn't these days. I appreciate the fact they have an annual loyalty discount and offer discounts for alumni associations etc. but I wish I could get a discount for having roadside as well. Either way, I know if I ever need to use my insurance, I can count on this company to support.

Nashali Vescovacci Gainesville, FL

This company is extremely helpful, especially for emergencies. This is a very trustworthy company that provides good quality care. They help you stay safe and have great company service.

Prenisha Tallahassee, FL

One of the most comprehensive job search databases out there. Easy to drill down into areas of specialty, useful email alerts. I've used it a few times, getting my next employment through them.

Kara Turkson Tallahassee, FL

AAA roadside assistance is super helpful if you ever find yourself needing car help. They've come out to jump my car, change my battery, change a flat tire and tow my car— all included in the yearly fee. The downside & the ultimate reason my family cancelled our membership after several years is there’s a limit to how much assistance they can offer before they start charging extra, which is ridiculous (something like 2 jumps a year & 1 tow <5 miles)

roberto arcia Columbia, MO

As someone who shops for the best auto insurance for coverage price, AAA has been by-far the best. I would recommend AAA to anyone who would like the best coverage for an unbeatable price.

Pauline Abernathy Tucker, GA

I am a premier member and I suggest this company over any road hazard company. Prompt on arrival times, friendly customer service, and very fair on yearly fees for services rendered.

Abril Hunter Tallahassee, FL

As a College Student AAA has been a fantastic way to ensure that I’m never stranded with my car. I’ve called AAA multiple times to fix a popped tire and give me roadside assistance. Overarching way I find the AAA, sometimes doesn’t have the fastest response time to roadside calls which is the only reason that I took one star off. Overall though whenever they do arrive to you they have all of the means necessary to get you off the side of the road which is what has been most helpful to me. Also I really enjoy that with my AAA card I can get discounts at some stores.

Breya J Boise, ID

AAA is a solid company that is just amazing at what they do, their customer service is super responsive for anything you might have, would always recommend, they will find you the best price on any insurance and give you confidence that you have the most protection :)

Trojan 75 Clearwater, FL

Have been with AAA since 1967...that should about tell you of my satisfaction with this organization. No matter where we have traveled, it is wonderful to know that they are there as our safety net. We do not utilize their insurance, but rather the driver's group.

Shar Ephrata, PA

AAA was very responsive and efficient after locking my keys in the car. They showed up within the time they said they would and the technician was extremely nice and did the job! I don't know what I would have done without AAA. I am thankful for their excellent service.

WT Vienna, VA

I have ALWAYS gotten great service and in most cases whenever I have needed service the help has arrived before the actual projected time. I have been locked out so many time, run out of gas and had a flat tire. I enjoy having AAA and believe it is truly worth more than the annual fee.

Juli Maloney Henderson, NV

My family has been customers of AAA for years. Not only do they provide their famous roadside assistance, but the AAA member benefits are also outstanding! From discounts at hotels and movies to being able to skip the DMV line to register your vehicle or get oil changes, AAA truly has you covered!

hemant mahidhara Grafton, MA

I have been a AAA member for many years now. Last month my car broke down and AAA was a life saver. Their tow truck came within 30 mins and towed my car to a nearby AAA service center. Repairs were done on time and price was not bad. Loved the service overall.

Martha Woodward Charlotte, NC

Love love love AAA! They have helped us out of so many jams like car not starting when coming out of the grocery store, dead batteries, tow services, etc. Not to mention all the discounts you get if you're a member. Money well spent!

Nina Harris-Whitten Attalla, AL

Great company for the total amount of years that we have been with them. We have been with them for 56 yrs and they treat us with the utmost respect. We only had one misunderstandment with them about who picked up the car and that was straightened out with just a few phone calls. Otherwise a great company for anything you need them for.

mac Macedon, NY

I love AAA. I always feel confident when I drive anywhere that if any problem comes up they will take care of me. Every staff member has been very kind and courteous. I was also riding with a friend who had a flat tire and they changed it because I was with her. The travel maps are wonderful also.

JoAnna Di Sibio Brentwood, CA

Great having AAA with the highest coverage. I have been commuting for many years and have had to use AAA on an occasion or three for an overheating car, running out of gas, flat tire etc. I have always had the best assistance and care and having so many tows available to me has helped me to feel safe everyday I commute.

Bill Newman St. Marys, GA

I’ve been a member for over 50 years…I guess you could say I’m a loyal customer of AAA! However, the roadside service has been VERY poor in my current local, rural area. My husband waited over 3 hours on Interstate 95 (north of Jacksonville FL) for a tow 3 years ago. Another service call (2 years ago) was similarly poor. The company was properly apologetic but they need to step up their service issues.

Jacquin Smith Palm Springs, CA

I have had AAA for over 20 years and every time I've needed to call which is about once a year, I have never had a complaint. They are always quick to answer and quick to solve my problem with our cars. The towing services always arrive as quickly as they can and these service people are quick and very kind. It is an amazing company!

Jun Chen Rockville, MD

I has even been a customer of AAA. It gave us a lot of help when I had problems in my car. Their service was good and always on time. Especially we love the free maps from AAA at that time. I kept as a customer even though GPS was used in my car. Till we have cell phone with much greater GPS system we don’t use AAA anymore. The insurance also covers road service. I still consider to be a customer of AAA if I feel like I need any specific service from AAA.

Brian DeVos Boiling Springs, SC

Great coverage for family members and great for anyone traveling if you have a problem. They have brought gas, unlocked our cars, and towed vehicles. Great peace of mind for my family and especially teenage drivers. I have paid for my policy using travel discounts.

Emmanuel Gorres Catonsville, MD

We have been with AAA for over 10 years and will continue to use AAA. We have the AAA Premium policy and love it with all our lives. It has served us in time of need everytime our vehicles would breakdown. This policy we have with AAA is better than our Auto Insurance road side service and cost less.

Gina Marie Commack, NY

AAA you guys rock you have save me time and time again late nights after getting out of work flat tires car accidents you name it you have always been there and I always have a wonderful experience even though the situation itself is not always the most pleasant

Leonard Thompson Show Low, AZ

I have been a customer of AAA for many years now. I have had both good and bad service . More good than bed, hence the four stars. The few times I have needed to use AAA, the service has been quick, professional, and proficient. I was stranded a few hours from my home from an unexpected mechanics problem and AAA was easy to contact, the service was fast, and the driver from the company was friendly and arrived quickly. I am overall happy with their service and am thankful for their service.

Sophie Glendale, CA

Been a Triple A customer for a short period but so far they are great and their prices are amazing especially if you bundle and put multiple cars into your policy, you save a lot compared to other companies and they also have a lot of benefits with their membership such as roadside assistance and battery change.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I can't say enough good things about AAA! They are great company and bring peace of mind wherever you go in your car. I have required my elderly mother to have a AAA membership and I know they take great care of her as well. Worth every penny.

AF ,

I used to drive an unreliable car and bought AAA for peace of mind. It was so nice to know that I could call them if I ever had a problem. The only time I actually ended up needing it, I had a flat tire and they came and fixed it.

Nicole Richman Pearland, TX

I've had multiple times where I've needed to use AAA, and fortunately they've always come through for me. Whether I ran out of gas, locked my keys in the car, had a dead battery, or just a broken down car, they always took care of me.

Jessie Hollywood, FL

Love it, my husband used to work 10 hours a Day , AAA was my life saver every time I had a car problem I called them, believe me no friends and family going to do that for you, in the country where everyone busy at work, We have AAA more than 10 years now, I won’t let it go for anything.

Patrick Fay Olivehurst, CA

I have been a AAA member for 10 years. They have been there for me every time I've needed them. Lockouts, flats, 200 mile tows. One of those makes up for a lot of premium! Best value premium service! I put my son on the plan also.

Ron Murrey Clovis, CA

AAA offices offer many DMV services to their customers. In California this is very helpful and much more efficient than going to the overcrowded DMV office. Cost of roadside assistance insurance is somewhat high since it only covers the first 5 miles of towing.

joice jane sakul Colton, CA

tripe A is one of the most good company, I have been enrolled of this company for a long time. Is the most convenience place specially when i try to renew my car registration I dont have to wait long line at DME, and there's so many good thing about this company

Melissa Trumpold Marion, IA

We have used the services twice in the last year. They were able to get a tow truck out to me right away and towed to my preferred mechanic. On another occasion, I had locked the keys in my daughter's car and they had someone out right away.

Francine Brooks Stockbridge, GA

I would advise everyone to get This service even if you have Car Insurance. I was stranded between Mississippi and Alabama. AAA was there for me. I bought it for my daughter as a gift and I am using it and have been using it for over 20 years. Thank you AAA.

Gene Glencoe, IL

Awesome company with excellent service. I never had to call agent twice - she is always on top of my every membership and insurance needs or events. When I had basement flooded, the company issued check for full reimbursement in about 4 hrs! Will stay with them and recommend every relative and friend.

Lysa Byous Kansas City, MO

We switched to AAA for our auto insurance years ago and saved so much money over the bargain companies that we switched our homeowners insurance as well. They've been quick and very fair with claims and have personal service, not sales-focused staff.

Susan Beatini Park Ridge, NJ

AAA is an exceedingly well run organization. I have never been disappointed when in need of auto assistance. Service is provided within the hour of the initial phone call and their automated calling system is efficient and easy to use.

Scott C. Lehi, UT

I have had great experience using AAA for flat tires, dead batteries, and keys locked in the car. They have been responsive, helpful and have exhibited good customer service. I strongly recommend subscribing to their service.

Corbett Douglas American Fork, UT

I have been a AAA customer for over 20 years. I have thankfully never needed their assistance. Every conversation I have with an agent though has been polite and helpful. I do wish that after 20 years of proven good driving, my rates would drop more though.

kayshel Herriman, UT

I had AAA as my car insurance for many years. They always responded quickly and effectively whenever I need any help -- a battery charge or other roadside assistance or an accident. I also used their travel help arranging a couple of trips