Best Company Guarantee AAA Logo

AAA

7.2

Emily Kelly Springfield, MA

I had the most amazing experience with my AAA driver Ed I was basically a hot mess and he calmed me down and told me everything was going to be ok and my tow truck driver Jon was also amazing they really helped me out a lot!!!!

cynamon kipple Mansfield, OH

The towing from Terrys towing was a delight. The guy named Cody was so sweet and helpful. I was upset and he made me feel like every thing was going to be ok. He has saved me twice and each time he was so supportive and understanding. He just made my day. Thank you aaa for having employers like him.

TaMia Trammell Atlanta, GA

I had a wonderful experience with AAA. I live in Atlanta GA and had car trouble on the highway. Max was great. He came quickly and made me feel really safe. I was a wreck. I didn't get the name of the customer service rep but she was fantastic. Thank you guys

Neal Walter Young Holden, ME

It is a fine service that is reasonably priced. I have used it for towing a half dozen times over the years and always been satisfied with the local contractor sent out to assist me. No other service offers nearly as good of an offer as I only trust my car with a certain mechanic and most force you to go to whoever happens to be nearby. Their customer service for membership, however, is pretty atrocious. After a membership mix up 12 years into my relationship with them, they said I must have been unable to afford a better policy then promised to get back to me by Tuesday about towing my car. Well, Tuesday came and went and it was not until the following Monday that my account was updated. This was very frustrating - especially as I was given a direct number but then they refused to respond to my VM after they missed their own deadline - but the contractors they use are good people, just hope you don't run into any trouble or else it will get rough. If you are not overly partial to a certain mechanic, GEICO is a much better deal with a world class customer service team. Most of my family has already moved over to them and when my current mechanic retires I will certainly be doing the same.

Matthew Wadley San Diego, CA

My wife and I have life insurance through AAA. Signing up was easy and smooth. Our first agent was amazing, but has retired since us joining them. We've had 3 new ones in the past 3 years, always calling trying to sell us more life insurance or something else which is a drag. I know it's their job and all to make more money for AAA, but enough already. Just answer the phone when I have a question and call to check in. I'm praying that just in case something happens to one of us that they call right away and just as eager to give us our money as they are to ask for more of it

David Hoover Tampa, FL

Whether it's my car or my motorcycle or my truck AAA has always been there within a half an hour to help me on my way. I can highly recommend service provider # 4002 "Know Tow" for your motorcycle. AAA has been worth every penny to me.

Patricia Miller Preston, ID

I have been a triple A member for years! It is always nice on the cold, rainy night to have someone to call for help. I was traveling in Washington a few years ago and had tire trouble. The AAA call was answered quickly and the help went above and beyond to get me back on the road!~

Catcherman Walnut Creek, CA

When you have an accident they treat you fairly without having to fight with them. The have your car repaired with high quality. I asked a body shop which insurance companies they would like to work with and they said AAA or Progressive

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I have been a member of AAA for over 10 years now; I have called them at all hours of the night for lockouts, flat tires, vehicle towing, and have always gotten a quick response and help. The towing companies are great to work with, and the process is easy when giving them my AAA information.

Allyson Trumbull, CT

As a teen girl, having my car towed back to my house 30 min away I couldn’t be more grateful for how my service went. Despite being a emotional wreck from dealing with my car troubles, I was thankful that the guy was so kind and eager to help. He was punctual and his hardworking ethic showed. Thank you Carlos

Amber Canal Winchester, OH

Dave the tow truck driver was amazing and very friendly and helpful. He was super quick . Aaa stayed it would be an hour till tow truck would be here but he was here in 15 mins and even called me back to let me know car was dropped at repair shop and keys were dropped in drop box .

Pat Northfield, NJ

My car had been sitting for a while and the battery needed to be jumped. I called AAA. The service person was prompt helpful and informative. My car started up quickly but upon further testing the battery proved to unreliable. The battery was replaced right then and there with a battery comparable to it. It was a positive experience.

Andrew Ragusa Norristown, PA

Terrell Lindsay of the Philadelphia Fleet was incredible. He was speedy showing up. & easy to speak with. He is a good dude he went above & beyond by pointing me in the right direction & helped me understand what was wrong with my car.

Vincent Vizza Naperville, IL

My vehicle broke down in a parallel parking spot in Chicago. AAA guys were there within an hour, picked the car out of the parallel space, and gave me a ride with the vehicle over an hour away to my dealership. The workers were friendly and I enjoyed the ride. Awesome guys, great service.

Steven Shimmin

I was a happy customer of AAA insurance for over ten years, they always had great and usually lower rates than competitors. My only downside was when I had a terrible car accident, I was rear ended, rolled, flipped and total out car.. Because the other guilty driver had terrible insurance, AAA kicked in some funds. But then they raised my rates so much that I had to look elsewhere and switch insurance.

CMWitt Sun Prairie, WI

AAA has individual agents, many are very well informed and can answer questions. Just like most insurance companies, I feel they have a loyalty penalty. In order to keep a decent rate you need to shop them to make sure they are still offering you the products and services that you want at a price that is "currently" competitive at the time of your renewal.

keiontai henry Tallahassee, FL

I love using this service when I am having a hard time with my vehicle, once, after being stuck on the side of the road for up to an hour, I was able to phone triple A and receive service that same hour, including having my car towed for free to my house.

Morgan Elijah Tallahassee, FL

I love that this is an addition to my insurance. I am a college student with an older car that can be quite unpredictable so I love the safeness that I feel knowing that I am covered by AAA. I dislike that with the gold membership it was marketed that I would get unlimited service like "car jumps and gas" but then I was told on-site that I only get 4 per year.

Annie Bloomer Surprise, AZ

We travel a lot and use rental cars. We had a car most recently in North Caroline and had a flat tire. They just brought a new car out. Also, our car battery dies from sitting a long time because we are snow birds. They have batteries on the truck and change them out in no time.

Set the Record Straight 'Ewa Beach, HI

AAA has excellent services but is lacking in their roadside services. For example, AAA Hawaii used to handle all roadside services calls from their local office. Now, your call is routed to a toll free number where you describe your problem. If your car doesn’t start, you need to assess whether it’s a battery problem or something else. If you state battery, then a vendor will arrive to jump start your car. That vendor does not have towing capability. So if it is not your battery, you need to call AAA’s toll free number again and request for a tow truck.

NWA ComBat Anderson, MO

ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS I EVER MADE BEFORE MY OLDEST DAUGHTER MOVED AWAY FOR COLLEGE WAS PURCHASING AAA. THEY HAVE HELPED HER SPECIFICALLY WITH FLAT TIRE ISSUES ON 3 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS OVER THE LAST 7 YEARS, AND THEY HELPED ME ONCE WHEN TRAVELING OUT OF STATE WITH A CO-WORKER. MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER HAS NOW MOVED AWAY FOR COLLEGE AND I REST EASIER KNOW WE HAVE AAA IF WE NEED IT.

Becky Day Tallahassee, FL

I love having AAA ! They are always there when you need them. A few weeks ago I was driving my daughter's Jeep and I locked my keys in the car. I called the 800 number and immediately I was contacted by text saying someone was on the way and would be there in less than an hour. It is such a comforting feeling knowing you won't be stranded somewhere without help.

Heidi Pope East Hampton, CT

I have been using AAA for emergency service for 20+ years and have always found their rates and service to be superior. I recently realized I could get Homeowner's and Auto Insurance with them so I called for some quotes. I was amazed at the savings they provided me instead of going through a traditional Insurance company. The representative I worked with was knowledgeable and also able to provide multiple discounts due to being a Customer already and adding on multiple insurance policies

Mo Jr O ,

Husband and I just paid $81 for a membership. Best thing thus far! Up to 100 miles 4x a year with tow service. Love, love, love! Another plus, is throwing your AAA member number around when traveling, or restaurant to receive a discount price, and I didn't have to be a senior citizen to enjoy these perks. We will always recommend AAA services to family, and friends.

Ryan Knowles Denver, CO

AAA has helped me out many times over the past few years. They have come to my rescue when I locked my keys in the car (multiple times) and have been there when I got a flat tire on the side of a busy road. In my experience, they have a very fast response time. My favorite part is that you can use your membership benefits even if you are not in your own car!

Kim , NC

Had them since 2004. Great company always happy to help when you need your car towed. I have had to use them a few times for their tow services over the last few years. I also like that some restaurant and hotels give you discounts on stays. They have a travel service too. Also you can get discounts on Universal Studios theme park tickets. The membership pays for itself really.

C Shaw Clarkston, GA

Having AAA for road assistance gives my family assurance especially in emergency situations. I have called them numerous times due to a dead battery, empty gas tank, keys locked in a running car and a flat. Each time they showed up to get my car running or towed me to a reliable shop. I would give all 5 stars for each category, if the tow truck showed up within 30 minutes instead of 45-60 minutes.

Jan perrotta Scottsdale, AZ

We had the best experience with AAA. They not only provided us with the best insurance for our SUV and RV they planned the best route to take when planning trips. We recommend AAA highly for the great service they provide when a person locks themself out of their car. I experienced that once at a service station. AAA was there to help me in three minutes! Keep up the great service AAA!

brock williams Los Angeles, CA

I've been a member of AAA roadside assistance program for years, and I've used it multiple times. It's an incredible resource and great value for the money. I also recently started using AAA car insurance to insure my car. I haven't had to file a claim under my car insurance yet (so I can't speak to how responsive the company is at handling claims), but I have been happy with my car insurance so far, as it is the best value and cheapest car insurance option I could find... and I got multiple quotes from several companies.

Jules Washougal, WA

We've had AAA for years and just this year we forgot to renew, but didn't realize this until I got a flat tire. Their 24 hour service allowed me to renew our membership at the same rate we previously had and right there on the spot even though it was a few months past the renewal date! Then, they sent the most wonderful serviceman to help with the flat. It was evening and at the start of the COVID-19 crisis when everyone was paranoid, and the got me the help I needed quickly.

Dawn Goll Ringgold, GA

I have Progressive Insurance and from experience I have had super long waits up to 8 hours for a tow from my Progressive Road Side. This prompted me to purchase AAA Road Side Insurance. AAA provides towing up to 100 miles, this allows you to get your car home, take it to a mechanic you choose and not have to worry about if it is within 20 miles of your breakdown. AAA was super fast in showing up to change my tire, unlock my car door, jump start me and tow my car. I highly recommend AAA Roadside Service it is well worth the money.

Edith O'Halloran Englewood, CO

nothing is worse that being stranded on an Cold, snowing, heavy traffic area with a auto that will not even give you a sign of life. The waiting on side of the road with you ski gear loaded, after a full day of physical activity is simply not living life to its fullest. AAA is there to assist their customers at 1, finding a way to get your family out of the cold. 2. Sending out a tow truck to rescue you and your auto. 3. Take your auto to any repair mechanic or dealership of your choice. 4. Assisting you at getting you to a safe destination of your choice.

Yisha Gu Downers Grove, IL

I have had AAA roadside assistance since I began driving. It has been so helpful to me over the past 20 years that I could not imagine being without the service. AAA provides me with a peace of mind. AAA customer care is quick to answer, polite, quick and thorough. The service provided on the roadside has always been perfect. Sometimes I have had to wait a bit for help to arrive, but those have normally been at times of heavy traffic volume.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

We have AAA car Insurance and we save a ton because we combine it with our home and life. I trust this company because they have over 100 years of experience behind every policy. I would highly recommend this company especially if you are a new car buyer and researching companies. They are dependable and and there are local agents wherever you live.

Michael E Berrett Lindon, UT

AA has been a life saver for me many times over these last several decades. zI have called them with str anded care, and with a car having keys locked inside. Their service to send capable towing service or just other helping professionals has been wonderful, and well worth the modest fees of membership. I have found value in their magazines highlighting great travel destinations, and I have been the recipient of great help with their travel a g envy service in planning trips. I say AA is a top notch organization, and I value highly my membership in it

Bunney Schmidt Orem, UT

We have been AAA members for over 20 years and have felt it was worth every penny. We have the premier membership so we can tow a car up to 100 miles which has been great peace of mind. We were on vacation in Disneyland once and our battery died at the hotel and they came and brought us a new battery and installed it just for the cost of the battery. They have towed us on multiple occasions as well as our kids who are also members.

Steve Anderson Lindon, UT

I have been with Triple A for more than 30 years. There is a reason for that. Their service is awesome. They've saved me in some difficult situations several times. They even helped me plan a couple trips. I love these folks. I seldom need their services anymore because I buy better cars now, but if something happens to me or my wife, I like knowing that someone else is watching their back and taking good care of us.

Keri Christensen Lehi, UT

I have never owned AAA insurance but I was rear ended by someone who did. Normally when you are in a car accident that is not your fault it is very difficult and slow to get everything that you need. AAA was amazing. They contacted me immediately and all I had to do was take pictures from my phone and send them in. They responded within a few hours. I told them where I wanted to get my car fix and they immediately approved it. Awesome!

Kathy Jo Jorgensen Orem, UT

Nothing beats the feeling of security on long road trips like AAA. We purchase AAA policies for all of the drivers in our family. I love that is covers the car you are riding in, even if the car is owned by someone else. We have only had one car towed through AAA (great relationships with local tow truck companies) but have had them unlock a locked car more than once:)

Mildred Carter Woodbridge, VA

We had a flat tire in the middle of nowhere, at about 7am. So no place was open, and I was already late to work. It was also in December. So, I quickly called AAA and signed up right then and there. The initial fee wasn't bad and I was able to get 2 cards instead of just 1. They sent a person out to change the tire immediately and I was well on my way! They also offer battery services too.

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

Have AAA road assistance which I called when my car wouldn't start. turns out the battery terminals were corroded and loose. They were replaced and cleaned for $28. Later that week car had trouble starting again, battery & alternator tested good. Car started with batter booster attached so no charge, which was very nice. The guy suggested there may be a problem with the emergency valve or dirty injectors. I appreciated the input.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

I have had Triple A for 20+ years. I have used them several times from towing to opening doors when my wife locks her keys in the car. The best thing about triple A is the peace of mind I have that if my wife has a problem with the car her and the kids are taken care of even if I'm out of town. They are fast to get to you and stay in constant communication with you until your problem is resolved.

Joe Leahy Marshfield, MA

I have used AAA roadside assistance feature many times.The wait time and service response is always as quoted. Great to have the peace of mind in any emergency.

courtney tennant Salem, VA

I have had to call AAA several times over the past month and their customer service is so nice and helps me feel relieved in stressful times by fully explaining everything to me several times to make sure that I understand.

Bee Endicott, NY

We have had AAA for years. We absolutely swear by it. We have an older car and it breaks down and AAA always shows up quickly and tows us either to the garage or home, as needed. They are very courteous and accommodating.

Erin Phoenix, AZ

We had locked our keys in the car and had to call Loren and he was so sweet and understanding. We live on a private campus which can be tricky to navigate and he was so nice about everything. 10/10 would recommend.

sjpesce Maplewood, NJ

I had a great experience with AAA tonight. My tow truck driver got to me on the side of a dark road in a knick of time. He was very nice and put my mind at ease. His name was Morris from Union NJ.

Jill Holloway Clinton, MD

We needed our car towed from a bad dealership to back home in Maryland, and we got Corey. He was courteous, respectful and efficient. Its great to know we still have people who are great in there work.

Karen Jelinsky Las Vegas, NV

you know today it's a one-star. I've been a AAA member for likely for years now and I have sporadically needed to use them for nothing major maybe at El maybe a battery and I have the premium the premier plan so it is time for renewal and my new renewal cost I believe for what I use for his kind of high but reviewing the benefits that I get it says that I get a refund of about $50 for windshield replacement. Great I had a windshield replace just last week and I was unaware of this benefit so I've chosen to file for it. however my smartphone does not get the correct application for me to make this filing. So I call customer service for AAA and they are unable to take it so they referred me to another number to take the filing for me however they are only open Monday through Friday from 9:30 to 6:30. Those are the times I work. So what sense does that make end to make matters worse I had another car that I needed three windows replaced due to a sandstorm. They only give a consideration for windshield! Does that make any sense to you my car is not legally drivable with three Windows blown out! So frankly I will not be renewing and I will be looking for another auto club that I'm sure there's many out there for my needs.

Elizabeth Cleveland, OH

I have not been able to find rates as low as AAA. That said, I had an accident (my FIRST one in 30 years), and they raised my rates $250/half. I have been with AAA for 5 years, not a claim, not an accident. And they raised my rates $250 for my car, and I insure 3 cars, 1 house, and renter's insurance through them.