NuvoH2O offers a salt-free alternative to old-fashioned methods of softening water. It softens water through chelation and neutralizing pH. NuvoH2O's water softening and water filtration solutions are eco-friendly, with no wasted water or electricity. They are also safe for pets, plants, and all other water needs.

NuvoH2O's water softeners have a compact design and can be installed anywhere on a water line and last up to 50,000 gallons of water.

Home Depot chevron_right
Pelican Water Systems chevron_right

The Good

• 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Simple Installation
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty

90-day Money-Back Guarantee

NuvoH20 promises a 90-day money-back guarantee for all customers who are not satisfied with their product. They allow customers to return the product for a full refund; however, they do encourage customers to request assistance before returning the product because water quality differs for every customer.

Simple Installation

The company's water conditioning system cartridge is designed for simple installation as it attaches to the customer's main water supply. NuvoH2O has a list of experienced plumbers to help with the installation; however, the company claims that many customers without plumbing experience can install it themselves. The installation does not require electronics, a drain, floor space, or calibration. The company's softener package comes with tools and instructions for setup. An instructional video can also be found on the company's website.

Limited Lifetime Warranty

NuvoH2O offers customers a limited lifetime warranty regarding all defects in workmanship or materials surrounding their water softener products. This warranty does not cover damage caused outside of the original packaged product. The company put this warranty in place to ensure that customers will receive a quality product from NuvoH2O.

The Bad

Risk of Loss

The company does not take any responsibility when it comes to lost products. Therefore, once a product is purchased and shipped to the customer, NuvoH2O does not hold itself liable and will not ship another product for free.

The Bottom Line

NuvoH2O has a reliable 90-day money-back guarantee, simple installation processes, and a limited lifetime warranty, however they lack in experience/reputation and they do not cover lost products. Since they strive to provide their customers with quality products and services, they should still be considered when looking into water softener products.

4.8

bob
November 13th, 2019 Fountain Valley, CA DETAILS

The response was quick, efficient and professional.

Sharon
October 16th, 2019 Spokane, WA

I had a small problem while changing my filter, I had a drip. I called and spoke to Zach who was very nice and walked me through a couple of things to try. In the end he sent me new O-rings and that solved the problem! A couple of days later he called to check and make sure things were resolved and my Nuvo H20 was working properly.

Sherry Lambert
October 11th, 2019 Lynchburg, VA DETAILS

I was so excited to find this site, customer service was awesome. Riley J was my representative, he was very knowledgeable, and very helpful, and he was right. The system did everything he said it would, I'm very happy with my system Thanks to Riley J

Nora Fraser
September 23rd, 2019 Ojo Caliente, NM

I called after learning from the infomercial that the system was exactly what I needed to replace my salt water softening system. Well the phone call with salesman Derek was beyond satisfying. Not only did he have answers to every question..offered all the alternatives of financing or cash..absolutely NO pressure..NO up-selling..however after listening to me talk about water purifiers..he asked if the prefilter which handles “solids” would help and Yes It would. It was all on sale, free delivery and to top it all off, Derek located an installer up here in the country (where it can be impossible to get a plumber to make a service call!). I’ve already received notice the unit has shipped and heard from the installer! This was a very satisfying and economical solution to a problem (hard water..horrible water softener”) I’ve been worrying about for a long time.

Mel
June 25th, 2019 Cashion, OK DETAILS

I have been a NuvoH2o customer for years. They have a good product and excellent service. We just finished building our new house and of course we installed another Manor Softener System. After couple of days we experienced very sour water which appeared like carbonated water coming out of the faucet. I contacted the Nuvo's customer service and spoke with Zack. He was very helpful and said that he will forward the info to their water quality expert. After couple of days he called me and informed me that they are sending me a new cartridge since they determined that mine was compromised. Within a few days I received the new filter and phone call from Zack. He called again after a week just to make sure my problem has been addressed which I replied absolutely. And that's why I stay a happy Nuvo customer. A product that works, excellent customer service. Mel Oklahoma

Mike Hovey
June 25th, 2019 Chico, CA DETAILS

The company is great, the staff has been great, however I needed to update my cc when I did I also said to send a filter that I have Not received,

Kathy
June 18th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

I installed one of nuvoH2O systems on my previous home and it worked like a dream. I am buying one for my daughters house and also for my new house. I’m so happy to have fresh clean drinking water right from the top and my refrigerator thanks to nuvoH2O.

Jay Bruesch
June 18th, 2019 Lake Havasu City, AZ

Derek and Riley was extremely helpful with Nuvo product. Received very quickly, however haven't had chance to use Nuvo yet since my garage is being remodeled with plumbing relocation changes. I am looking forward to using product since friends use Nuvo which are happy. Thank you Derek and Riley

Doris
June 13th, 2019 Monterey Park, CA

I found your website to be very difficult to use. So, I had to call to place an order. Jaffet let me know that I had the Manor version and knew what I needed. Jaffet answered my questions about filters vs. cartridges. Ordering was easy. I forgot to ask him how long I would have to wait for my delivery, so I am still waiting. He even told me that I could get the filter and cartridge from a local distributor and from Amazon Prime. I will probably sign up for the continuous service so that I won't have to remember when to order new replacements.

Ron Foster
June 7th, 2019 Kennewick, WA DETAILS

iHAVE HAD THE WATER SOFTNER MFOR ABOUT 5 YEARS NOW AND HAVE NOT HAD ANY TROUBLE WITH IT. IT SEEMS THAT IT WOEKS WELL AND MY WATER TASTE AND SMELL RIGHT.

kj
May 31st, 2019 DETAILS

great product - softens water right on time with auto shipment of replacement filter

Ray Gil V.
April 5th, 2019 San Antonio, TX

I bought a Manor softener+Taste(filter) System, and had a professional plumber install it yesterday. This is not the typical review. I researched practically all the hard water systems out there, and found the data to be confusing and uncertain, especially on the issue of saltless versus salt type. Each side gives denigrating reflections about the competition. I have two positive reviews: 1. I bought the Nuvo on the word of the Plumber, Anthony C dba Got Plumbing? LLC, ( he OK'd this review). He was able to explain how the Nuvo works in a clear manner. He told me that he had been installing Nuvos for about 10 years in the San Antonio, Tx. area and had had only one complaint. He stressed that the client bought the undersized Nuvo, that she should have bought the manor size for her large house. 2. the second favorable review is for the Nuvo sales & management staff. Sales person was Victor C; the supervisor was Derek F. I'm very skeptical about all these water softener/conditioner systems and I really grilled these two folks about their System. They were remarkably patient with me. I informed them that I would try the Manor but that I intended to call them out on the 90 day satisfaction return policy. They assured me that they would personally see to it that I'd get my money back if I wasn't satisfied with the System. They sent me a couple of samples of CitraCharge. We soaked the kitchen water faucet head in the CitraCharge solution for 30 minutes (per instructions) and it cleared up the bad lime buildup. It was about 50% plugged up. Hope the Manor system also works. If not I plan to return it. As the reader can see, I'm not praising the Nuvo system, I'm still very skeptical about it. I'm giving kudos to: 1. Plumber Anthony C & 2. Nuvo Victor C and his supervisor, Derek V. These two treated me with polite professionalism; they made the (tentative) sale. Ray Gil V.

Mike
March 28th, 2019 Howard, PA DETAILS

I've been a customer with filter cartridge auto-ship for a number of years now. On the several occasions requiring correspondence to update credit card information, the experience has always been courteous, professional, and informational. The water treatment system works as advertised. After installation, there was a period of a year or so that calcium buildups were accumulating in the toilet tank. I no longer have that condition, spigots and shower heads show no sign of calcium buildup. Thanks, Mike Gardner

Scott Saunders
March 22nd, 2019 Melbourne, FL DETAILS

My ra was very helpful in telling me how to apply for a warranty replacement and checking to make sure it stopped the leak.

Happy in AZ
January 31st, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS

So glad I switched from CULLIGAN! No more salt bags..

NuvoH2O Logo

Reply from NuvoH2O

Mar 19, 2019

Congrats on your new NuvoH2O System! We're so glad you've made the switch away from salt!