Jacuzzi Logo

9.2

When a Jacuzzi family member was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis at a young age, the Jacuzzi brothers went to work and developed a pump that could be submerged into a bathtub to provide pain-relieving hydrotherapy treatments.

In the 1980s, Jacuzzi® enhanced the home spa experience by creating designs and introducing models that could be used as a hot tub or a whirlpool bath. Jacuzzi® designs hydrotherapy baths and spas for both in the home and outdoors, allowing customers to turn any room in or out of the house into a place to relax, entertain, or relieve sore muscles.

Today, Jacuzzi® walk-in tubs are sold in over 60 countries worldwide. The company is recognized as one of the leaders of hydromassage and has continued to make advancements to their pump systems, jet technology, air controls, and product design.

Read our Jacuzzi reviews (below) to see what customers are saying about this company.

Safe Step Logo
#3 Safe Step chevron_right
3.9
American Standard Logo
#4 American Standard chevron_right

The Good

• The Jacuzzi® Walk-In Tub
  • Jacuzzi® Walk-In Shower
  • Expert Installations
  • Experience in the Industry

The Jacuzzi® Walk-In Tub

A standard tub can pose many safety issues for seniors and those with limited mobility. Jacuzzi® offers walk-in tubs crafted to easily fit into any bathroom with almost any dimensions and designed with comfort and safety in mind. Consumers can expect the following safety features from their Jacuzzi® Tub:

• Low step-in threshold
  • Wide-opening and leak-proof door
  • 10 Hydromassage Jets
  • Fast Fill Faucet™ and Fast Drain technology

The Finestra® offers customers the following features to ensure a safe and comfortable bathing choice without sacrificing the full hydrotherapy experience.

• Dual-pin door locking mechanism
  • Integral, ergonomic grab bar
  • Raised push buttons
  • Maintenance heater to maintain water temperature
  • Chromatherapy light (Salon® Spa only)
  • Aromatherapy system (Pure Air® and Salon® Spa only)
  • Fast-fill™ faucet & hand-held shower sold separately
  • Soaking experience is Jacuzzi® Epsom Salt Compatible

Jacuzzi® Walk-In Shower

For over 50 years, Jacuzzi® design engineers have been improving and advancing its products and have incorporated the highly-engineered hydromassage jets into a safe and affordable package: the Jacuzzi® Walk-in Shower.

The Jacuzzi® Walk-in Shower offers a thoughtful design of both form and function with a comfortable and moveable seat, high-gloss acrylic surface, both hand-held and fixed shower heads, and ample storage space for big bottles. The shower also offers these safety features:

• Ultra-low step threshold
  • A slip-resistant floor
  • Anti-scald water temperature guard
  • Designer grab bars

Expert Installations

After purchasing a walk-in tub, Jacuzzi® will send a technician to help with the installation process. The company states that customers can expect the following from their walk-in tub installation:

• A reliable and expertly trained technician
  • A seamless fit into the existing space of a tub or shower
  • An easy one-day setup
  • Removal of the old bathtub or shower

Experience in the Industry

Jacuzzi® boasts having decades of experience in the bath industry. Since the 1950s when the Jacuzzi brothers designed the J-300 portable pump to the 1960s when Jacuzzi® created the world’s first integrated jet whirlpool bath, the company has continually been a trusted name with consumers. Each walk-in tub is designed with unique benefits and the continuously circulating hot water ensures customers get the pain relief and relaxation they need.

The Bad

Limited Walk-In Bathtub Warranties

Jacuzzi® walk-in bathtubs have a limited lifetime warranty on the tub shell and factory installed pump, jets, controls, and blower. There is a 2-year labor warranty for factory-installed components and for all options and accessories there is a 90-day (parts only) limited warranty.

For the warranty to be valid, customers must go online and submit or mail in a form (provided at the time of purchase) within thirty days of the purchase date.

The Bottom Line

Over its long history, Jacuzzi® has gained the trust and confidence of its customers all around the world. Customers who choose to work with Jacuzzi®  can take advantage of the companies experience and expertise in the industry. Customers will need to register their walk-in tub within 30 days of purchase for the warranty to be effective but this can be done online and shouldn't take up too much time. There are plenty of models to select from and consumers should have no problem finding a tub to fit their unique needs.

Dave Spokane, WA

I am very pleased with my Jacuzzi tub. Aesthetically it is still beautiful after more than 20 years. It has an attractive oval shape and has room for two. My only regret is that ours doesn't have jets. What were the people who built this house thinking??

Nancy and Steve Vasilakes

We are disappointed. I never should have been foolish enough to agree to purchase such an extremely expensive item without first Seeing it in person! There none in any showroom in Eugene to look at. I still believe in all the health benefits, but felt pressured and wanted to believe it would be a great investment for us. It does not do us any good if my husband cannot satisfactorally use it: 1.The foot space is small, and it is difficult to get in and out without banging your knees. It is not wide enough for husband to 'soak'. He is not overly heavy at all, but is broad shouldered. We were told that if he fit in a regular tub, this would be fine for him, ajnd it isn't. 2. We also did not get an adjustment on our bill after my husband spent a whole day taking out all the tile from floor to ceiling, that covered all the walls around, and along the front of our tub. We also totally removed our oversized tub, so that the installers could do the job in one long day, instead of needing coming back another day to finish it. I understood that one of the reasons the price in our contract was so high was because of the labor, which was estimated to be 2-3 days, due to the massive amout of tile and the large tub that needed to be removed. 3. The shower rod provided and sent by the company was the wrong size, so it was noted on the completion paper work that we returned it to the company, but no adjustment was made for that either. 4. The air that comes out the jets is cold. 5. The door swings open and bangs into the opposaite inside wall of the tub, and has already started tpo leave a mark. 6. I recall hearing the salesman say that the Jacuzzi company guarantees their tubs for the life of the house, but read in the final paperwork that it has a limited guarantee. I truly regret that we will not be good advertising for this disappointing product. * I do need to add that the installer, Jed, was Excellent! He truly cared about doing a great job, and attended to making every detail of the installation just right.

Whitney Wilkins West Valley City, UT

Great quality tubs and jets. Such great customer service and amazing deals. It is very durable and such a great size. The jets can also be very pwerful.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

We first noticed the Jacuzzi line of Walk in tubs at a home show we visited in California. We were building a home in Springville, Utah and decided to have one installed. I have never been happier with the beautiful design and safety feature that Jacuzzi offers for all of their shower and tub designs but especially the walk in tubs. It is a nice feature as it is more difficult as we get older in age to get in and out of bath tubs.

Shaylee Provo, UT

We have had 3 different jacuzzis. It is not that we didn't like the previous one we had the family just continued to get bigger and we needed more space. Each jacuzzi has been great. Great jets with good pressure. Jets on your back as well as on your feet which is nice and different. Love the different waterfall effects as well as lighting in the jacuzzi.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I highly recommend using Jacuzzi for your brand of walk in tubs. We were able to compare prices and quality and went with Jacuzzi. The customer service was very very friendly and delivery set up was very quick. My mother has loved hers that we help purchase last Christmas. Jacuzzi is a name you can trust!

Kristen Dorsey Sun City, AZ

The install was very professional. Justin and Casey were awesome! We absolutely love our new Jacuzzi tub and shower!

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

My grandparents recently just purchased one of these and it turned out so nice. They came and installed it for them, and then answered any questions they had. They were helpful and accommodating.

matthew Logan, UT

my family has a jacuzzi tub and it has lasted forever. pretty old but works super well and remains super nice. haven't had many problems with it. we love it. Jacuzzi is a great walk in tube company. The jets work perfectly after being super old!

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

Growing up my dad had a jacuzzi and i loved it. it is so relaxing to just turn the jets on and lay back. The jacuzzi is a great way to relief some stress and use sit in a giant bath tub with jets

wanda Saint George, UT

very relaxing after a long day of work and exercise. temperature is adjustable to your liking. comfortable. the only problem we had was it was very pricey but we needed it for my husband back. It honestly is worth the money in the end.

Trent Allen Queen Creek, AZ

Outstanding product. I have had multiple surgeries and their spas have been an essential part of my recover. The adjustable jets have been a true life saver. Worth every penny.

Hunter Kasprzyk Gilbert, AZ

Our hot tub is really good and gets hotter than most of the other ones I've been in but it takes forever. But if you plan a head and turn it on a couple hours before you plan to get in its perfect.

H W American Fork, UT

Jacuzzi’s are literally the best and I’m so happy I got one! Super comfortable and convenient

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

I would highly recommend Jacuzzi hot tubs. We owned one while living in Las Vegas and never had any issues or problems. The company has been around for a long time.

Wayne E. Turner El Dorado, KS

Everything seems to work fine but shower water pressure/output is anemic at best.

David Ruch Sun City, CA

Fantastic product, easy to use, love it!

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I love the Jacuzzi tub! It is so nice, and always works great! After a long day it is so nice to get into the tub to relax!

jessica Mesa, AZ

Love their product very well built and worth the investment. Its nice after a long hard day at work to come home and relax in your hot-tub

Noelle Pleasant Grove, UT

I love my jacuzzi! It's the best hot tub I have ever gotten! And they have such good customer service! Very trustworthy company!!

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Jacuzzi is a comfortable hot tub that is relaxing. A really fun thing to have around. We love what Jacuzzi has to offer.

Rachel Campbell Duncanville, TX

They're a good size and operate decently and don't have a lot of cost associated with them- not as much as you'd think. Just wish timer had a little more flexibility...

Joyce Ligon Concord, NC

Not long enough for two people to enjoy the jets together. Plus jet motors are loud.

Gary Fairfield, CA

Quality of Craftsmanship, Reliability of product, and, an original product always updating its ease of use.

Kathy Louisville, KY

Nice looking, well insulated so it stays warm longer, Jets are well placed and adjustable speeds. Have had some trouble with leaking pipes.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

We love our jacuzzi! It provides a great way to relax and enjoy the peace at the time. A little expensive, but worth it! Easy to use and clean.

Leslie West Jordan, UT

I purchased my hot tub about 9 years ago and have only had to replace one small part. Great, quality product!

saleema king Willingboro, NJ

The products quality, very easy to use I'd highly recommend to try for yourself

SHENA LALLY Dayton, OH

Not a hot tub. Its a jacuzzi BATHtub. 7 ft tub isnt conducive to average people.

Latisha Howell Dallas, TX

I have a jacuzzi tub and it works great. It is also saving me energy, it's very energy efficient

Trista Siren Gilbert, AZ

Didn't need a hot tub until I saw their price!! Will never regret my decision to get one!

Karen Seibert-Combs Dayton, OH

Good quality tub, comfortable, good customer service

Joseph Hinchliffe Philadelphia, PA

years no problems. Look great and work well

Ann Summerville, SC

The hot tub is good but we haven't used customer service. Parts are easy to get.

miller, james Heath, OH

The hot tub is a special jet design that makes for a great time.

Ryan Hancock Chico, CA

Great feature but have needed to make some repairs

Daniel S Dahler Arlington, VA

Very nice and comfortable hot tub to sit it.

Michael Steen Cypress, TX

It was a good brand others had better features.