Jackson Hewitt Logo

Jackson Hewitt

6.2

MAG Glen Oaks, NY

ackson Hewitt Promotions Coupons Walmart Pay No More THIS DEAL WON'T LAST Prices starting at $48, no more than $149 Pricing for Federal tax returns, including the most complex taxes." That 's the ad they displayed. I went to them today, and I had to pay $500 for their service. This is the last time i'm going to them.

Dalton Passmore Dallas, TX

It doesn't take long at all they get right to it and explain everything we're they know you understand.

Dedria Medlock Decatur, GA

Baronese T is Awesome 👍👍👍👍👍👍 so patient and understanding , she's the best Tax preparer in all of Atlanta Georgia

Henry AL

think before you go to Jackson Hewitt next year they ripped me off $400 what about notifying the client that you could not get your texts within 7 dayswhich others that paid only $29 got it before 21 days and one who paid over $400 Goddard after that is such a rip off try contacting Jackson Hewitt but could not call back planning on suing them

James Usher Cedar Rapids, IA

Very poor service, very poor support, mistakes were made. Wonder of wonders it wasn't "their " problem till I went to the main office then only after I.R.S started garnishment procedures that they acknowledged a mistake WAS made by the preparer, their solution was 56$ for a 2300$ mistake plus penalties, SO BEWARE WHEN YOU USE THIS SERVICE

Tagg Ogden, UT

They have workers that have good experience with the tax code, but it comes at a steeper cost. If you have a basic tax return it is not worth it to pay the extra money.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

I would never go here again to do my taxes the girl i got last year didnt know what she was doing at all anything i brought up we had to wait for assistance on by the time it was all done like 5hours later i thought we were good fine whatever at least i got my paperwork done early then like 4 days later i get a message and a call from her that my return was denied after further investigation it was cuz this clueless little girl put the wrong information in....

Tualagi Saint George, UT

Very friendly and knowledgeable. i had to make an appointment and was there for an hour. i got my taxes between 3-4 weeks. great first experience.

Tom Herfordt Omaha, NE

Inaccurate and expensive. Made a $1400 mistake that luckily caught by IRS. I caught a $4400 mistake before they filed. Charged $360 for 1 hour of work and made big mistakes what my tax was. AVOID this company!!!

Laurie Fleischman Springfield, MA

Zelda meghee did my taxes .she was very good. Very pleasant, kind and patient. She did a great job.

Tracy Marie Bowling Green, KY

Mrs. C in bg Walmart did a great job on filing my taxes super excited about my return thank u

Tee Chester, PA

Here at the woodlyn location they opened past 9am and did not honer my appointment time and there's only one rep to assist...sad

Shannon Maness

They are very good but needs more knowledgeable staff. Their fees are also a little on the high side.

James Smith Westlake Village, CA

3. It costs a lot for them to prepare taxes and takes away from the money we are suppose to be getting back. Went with turbotax this year.

Chris Carlisle

Beware the hidden fees ! This company lures you in with low tax prep pricing, coupons, ect and then hits you with all kinds of fees they don't tell you about ! Lesson learned....I'll never use them again !!

cortez colry Miami, FL

Thanks to the ladies at Jackson Hewitt for great & fast service !

Jillquisha Brown Mishawaka, IN

The people are friendly and they are personable. I wouldn't go anywhere else

Brenda G Sargent New York, NY

They get your best return as possible and they have great customer service.

Nancy Sousley Lafayette, IN

No problems and quick service. Professionalism in customer service.

Jamie Lynn Izzi Estrada

I want a refund on my fees for false advertisement I got robbed by it was not giving proper information so I'm at 2000 loss I just want a complete refund on my fees

eboni Laurel, MD

They company take out to much money and if you don't like that amount of what they giving you they charge a $39 minimum.

PatK Box Elder, SD

Outrageous fess,hidden fees,over $500 to do a simple return,my advice,use Turbo tax.You can do a simple return for free,this is highway robbery

Mary Richmond, VA

never had an issue very friendly service

debritrya Baltimore, MD

last year we use their service. it was bad because i believe they over charged and didn't do well for my deductible items.

william angerson Scranton, PA

they made a ,istake on my tax return cannot get them to call me back and fix the problem the manager of the office keeps blowing me off

Dayna Riverton, UT

Overall Jackson Hewitt is a good tax service but we have had some bad advice from one of their workers. I would suggest looking somewhere else.

Robin Orem, UT

very nice, helpful, knowledgeable, got my return with no issues. price was fair.

Bentheredonethat Mesquite, NV

They TOTALLY LIED to me telling me 600.00 when I asked the price then when they got my taxes done it was 1440.00

Rashida Laumatia Saint George, UT

Didn’t like the extra fees and not as simple to file. There were so many extra steps than I’ve ever had to do before: